Certification Date: December 8, 2016
    Label: DEF JAM
    Format:SINGLE
    1xP

Comment

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=305554

Saturday, March 18, 2017

NEW RELEASES, RICKROLLED

Since Drake's hugely anticipated mixtape doesn't drop until later today, we won't have one-day numbers for a bit. We do, however, have preliminary reads on a handful of new releases, including the latest from Epic's Rick Ross, whose new set was announced by his dear pal Martha Stewart.

Rick Ross (Epic) 85-95k SPS, 40-50k album
      Depeche Mode (Columbia) 55-65k, 50-60k
      Spoon (Matador) 27-30k, 25-28k
      Elevation Worship (Elevation/Provident) 25-28k, 24-27k

Stay tuned for news on More Life...

Comment

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=305589

LIFE IN THE TOP 15

SPS

*Drake (YMCMB/Republic) 500-525k
        Ed Sheeran (Asylum) 130-140k
        *Rick Ross (Epic) 95-105k
        Beauty and the Beast (Walt Disney) 88-93k

ALBUMS

*Drake (YMCMB/Republic) 220—240k
        Beauty and the Beast (Walt Disney) 78-83k
        *Rick Ross (Epic) 60-65k
        *Depeche Mode (Columbia) 60-65k

*Debuts

Comment

3/24 HITS chart:

Albums

2 new RICK ROSS RATHER YOU THAN ME
          EPIC 68,520

SPS

3 new RICK ROSS RATHER YOU THAN ME
          EPIC 100,081

Comment

4/8 Billboard 200:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/colum ... ce=twitter

Drake's 'More Life' Bows at No. 1 on Billboard 200 & Sets Streaming Record
            3/26/2017 by Keith Caulfield

Rick Ross nabs his ninth top 10 album, as his new Rather You Than Me starts at No. 3 with 106,000 units (70,000 in traditional album sales). Ross’ last album, 2015’s Black Market, debuted and peaked at No. 6 with 65,000 units earned in its first week (and 54,000 in sales). Rather You Than Me logs Ross’ largest sales sum since Mastermind debuted at No. 1 in 2014 with 179,000 copies sold. All nine of Ross’ studio albums have debuted in the top 10. His hot streak began with the No. 1 arrival of Port of Miami in 2006.

Comment

Billboard 200

Rick Ross’ Rather You Than Me dips 3-8 in its second week on the list, with 40,000 units (down 62 percent)
              http://www.billboard.com/articles/colum ... lbum-chart
              Whitney Houston

Comment

Billboard 200: #8 @rickyrozay, Rather You Than Me 40,000 (19,000 in sales | 89,000 total sales)
                Whitney Houston

Comment

US Top Album Sales: #17 @RickRoss, Rather You Than Me 12,999 (105,171 total).
                  Whitney Houston

Comment

4/29/17 Billboard's Top Album Sales
                    Total = Chain, Independent, Mass Merchants, Non Traditional

RICK ROSS|RATHER YOU THAN ME ( 26) 8,395 = 1824 2012 1004 3555

5/06/17 Billboard's Top Album Sales

RICK ROSS|RATHER YOU THAN ME ( 18) 7,355 = 1494 2061 854 2945

5/13/17 Billboard's Top Album Sales

RICK ROSS|RATHER YOU THAN ME ( 31) 5,612 = 1002 1894 714 2002

Sales estimate by oldbloke:

RATHER YOU THAN ME - Rick Ross ( 126,000 )

Comment

• US Top Album Sales: #59 @RickRoss, Rather You Than Me 3,537 (144,163 total).
                      Whitney Houston

Comment

• 9/16/17 Billboard charts

RATHER YOU THAN ME - Rick Ross ( 169,000 )

Comment

• US pure album sales: @RickRoss, Rather You Than Me 177,000 (total).
                          Whitney Houston

Comment

• 2017 Year End Album Sales Chart USA

54. 181,000 - RATHER YOU THAN ME - Rick Ross

Comment

• @chart data for the 7/28 Billboard charts:

https://twitter.com/chartdata/with_replies

US pure album sales: @RickRoss, Rather You Than Me 186,792 (total).

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

• http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=3...SES%2C-KIND-OF

Monday, August 12, 2019

NEW RELEASES, KIND OF...

Based on early reads, masked metal band Slipknot appears to be headed for its third #1 debut, aided by a ticket bundle. Rick Ross and Trippie Redd will also chart high with their new releases. We’ll update the numbers when we have more info.

Slipknot (Roadrunner) 100-120k total activity, 90-100k album
                                      Rick Ross (Epic) 70-80k, 13-15k
                                      Trippie Redd (TenThousand) 45-55k, 1-2k

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue August 13th, 2019, 01:13.
                                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=3...R-USUAL-TOP-20

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

KNOT YOUR USUAL TOP 20

1. *Slipknot (Roadrunner) 110-120k total activity, 95-105k album
                                          2. *Rick Ross (Epic) 70-75k, 17-20k
                                          3. *Trippie Redd (TenThousand) 52-57k, 4-6k
                                          4. Ed Sheeran (Atlantic) 40-45k, 5-7k
                                          5. Billie Eilish (Darkroom/Interscope) 39-44k, 8-10k
                                          6. Lizzo (Nice Life/Atlantic) 30-35k, 4-5k
                                          7. Chris Brown (RCA) 30-35k, 1-3k
                                          8. Khalid (Right Hand Music/RCA) 27-30k, 2-3k
                                          9. Shawn Mendes (Island) 27-30k, 1-3k
                                          10. NF (NF Real Music/Caroline) 25-28k, 1-3k

*DEBUTS

Comment

Comment

• 8/24/19 Billboard 200:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...-billboard-200

Slipknot Ties Up Third No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'We Are Not Your Kind'
                                              8/18/2019 by Keith Caulfield

Plus: Rick Ross and Trippie Redd debut at Nos. 2 and 3.

At No. 2 on the new Billboard 200, Rick Ross logs his tenth top 10 album, as Port of Miami 2 sails in with 80,000 equivalent album units earned (with 25,000 of that sum in album sales). Port of Miami 2 is Ross' highest-charting album in more than five years, since 2014's Mastermind debuted at No. 1.

The bulk of Port of Miami 2’s first-week units were from streaming activity, as the set earned 53,000 SEA units (the most of any album on the chart). That figure translates into 67.5 million on-demand audio streams for the set’s tracks during the tracking week, making it the most-streamed album of the week.

Port of Miami 2 was released via Maybach/Epic Records.

Ross has been remarkably consistent on the Billboard 200 chart, as all 10 of his charting major label releases have reached the top 10 (with five of those hitting No. 1). His only charting album to miss the top 10 was the Rise to Power compilation, which was issued in 2007 on the indie Suave House II label and reached No. 62. The set contained earlier recordings from before Ross hit it big with his major label debut, 2006’s No. 1-charting Port of Miami, released via Slip-N-Slide and Def Jam Records.

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue August 20th, 2019, 03:28.
                                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

• I forgot:

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=3...ELLO%2C-TOP-20

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

HELLO, TOP 20

12. Rick Ross (Epic) 24-27k, 3-4k

Comment

Comment

• 8/31/19 Billboard 200:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...oard-200-chart

Young Thug Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'So Much Fun'
                                                        8/25/2019 by Keith Caulfield

Rick Ross’ Port of Miami 2 falls 2-8 in its second week with 29,000 units (down 64%),

Comment

• http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=3...OVER-LY-TOP-20

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

A LOVER-LY TOP 20

16.) Rick Ross (Epic) 19-22k, 1-2k

Comment

Comment

• http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=3...P-20-TOOL-BELT

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

YOUR TOP 20 TOOL BELT

20. Rick Ross (Epic) 19-21k, 4-5k

Comment

Working...
                                                              X