Jennifer Lopez :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoirPhoenix View Post
    Great!!!! For Baila to score that #1 and also OTF doing great with those 30k units, great promo overall for her catalogue, I wish she had released some tour dates or even a new single.
    i believe she will announce something very soon since they shelved the RITMO remix . tbh i was so worried abt the remix . now drop a hot new dance single a la Dance Again or OTF wow

Comment

• With Baila conmigo she also breaks a 3 way tie she had with Mariah Carey and Kristine W (they have 17 #1s each) on the Dance Club chart

Comment

• The videos for "Amor, Amor, Amor" and "Let's Get Loud" both passed 100 million views on YouTube last week, so Jennifer now has 27 videos (23 as a lead artist) that have reached this milestone.

Next up is "Te Gusté" which is currently on 93.9 million...

"On The Floor" passed 1.5 billion last week too!

Comment

• Dance Again... the Hits spent another week on the US Billboard 200 last week at #160.

Also, the OCC posted an article last week to mark 15 years since the release of "Get Right" and we have another update with streams:

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...-right__28713/
          Get Right landed straight in at Number 1 on the Official UK Singles Chart 15 years ago this week, selling 52,000 copies in its opening week. It’s total chart sales to date stand at 422,000, including 17.3 million streams since 2014. It’s J-Lo’s third biggest single in the UK, behind On The Floor and If You Had My Love, and was her second chart-topper after Love Don’t Cost A Thing in 2001.
          So that's 5,000 sales for "Get Right" in the last 3 weeks alone!

Comment

• BB Chart beat

Jennifer Lopez Logs 18th No. 1 on Dance Club Songs Chart

Plus, moves for Dua Lipa, Billie Eilish & more.

Jennifer Lopez crowns Billboard's Dance Club Songs chart (dated Feb. 29) for an 18th time, as "Baila Conmigo" climbs 2-1. Lopez boasts the sixth-most leaders dating to the chart's 1976 inception as a national survey, trailing only Madonna (50), Rihanna (33), Beyoncé (22), Janet Jackson (20) and Katy Perry (19).

Her new No. 1, a cover of Dayvi and Victor Cardenas' collaboration (featuring Kelly Ruiz) that reached No. 9 on Hot Dance/Electronic Songs in November, was remixed by Eric Kupper, Chris Cox and Studio 54, among others.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
              BB Chart beat

Jennifer Lopez Logs 18th No. 1 on Dance Club Songs Chart

Plus, moves for Dua Lipa, Billie Eilish & more.

Jennifer Lopez crowns Billboard's Dance Club Songs chart (dated Feb. 29) for an 18th time, as "Baila Conmigo" climbs 2-1. Lopez boasts the sixth-most leaders dating to the chart's 1976 inception as a national survey, trailing only Madonna (50), Rihanna (33), Beyoncé (22), Janet Jackson (20) and Katy Perry (19).

Her new No. 1, a cover of Dayvi and Victor Cardenas' collaboration (featuring Kelly Ruiz) that reached No. 9 on Hot Dance/Electronic Songs in November, was remixed by Eric Kupper, Chris Cox and Studio 54, among others.
              wow very nice . this shows that djs love her . she needs a banger . cant believe she didnt release anything yet to take advantage of SuperBowl

Comment

• Billboard Hot Dance/Electronic Songs (02/29/2020)

#11 On The Floor (-1)
                #20 Baila Conmigo (-3)

I wish we had an update of OTF pure sales, should be 4M+ downloads..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mokichi View Post
                  Billboard Hot Dance/Electronic Songs (02/29/2020)

#11 On The Floor (-1)
                  #20 Baila Conmigo (-3)

I wish we had an update of OTF pure sales, should be 4M+ downloads..
                  im so sure abt that . her team are so lazy .

Comment

• US

BB Dance Club songs
                    Issue 03/21

#12 Baila conmigo

Comment

• USA

BB Dance Club Songs
                      Issue 03/28

#27 Baila conmigo

Comment

• Jenny from the block goes Gold in the UK

BPI
                        Jennifer Lopez - Jenny from the block
                        certified GOLD 400,000

https://www.bpi.co.uk/brit-certified/

Its now her 3rd Gold single! (4th overall)
                        ​​​​

Another Gold record! I can't believe On the floor hasn't hit double platinum still it must literally be about to hit it?
                        I'm real and love don't cost a thing will go Gold more than likely this year there both above 365k each last year.

I think Waiting for tonight, and I'm into You will go Gold also in the next year they are both above 320k also and Ain't your mama must be close to 200k for a Silver certificate.

Also

Ain't your mama is 500,000 streams Away from hitting 300 million streams on Spotify. 299,407,119.
                        Last edited by Danceagain87; Mon April 20th, 2020, 16:35.

Comment

Working...
                        X