but I found it very well in the streams

Leave a comment:

• thebigham
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks!

• nympho
    replied
    thebigham
    Dance Again the Hits it’s at 126k not 26k.
    You left the 1 on the previous line, next to Brave

Leave a comment:

• thebigham
    replied
    https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...-ask-billboard

Jennifer Lopez's Career Bests, From 'If You Had My Love' to 'On the Floor' & More: Ask Billboard
    7/24/2020 by Gary Trust

J-LO'S CAREER BESTS

In honor of Jennifer Lopez's big day, let's recap the U.S. sales of her albums, her most-streamed songs and her most-heard hits on radio, through the week ending July 16, according to Nielsen Music/MRC Data.

Album Sales
    3.8 million, J. Lo /
    2.9 million, On the 6 /
    2.6 million, This Is Me...Then /
    1.5 million, J to Tha L-O! The Remixes
    746,000, Rebirth /
    353,000, Love? /
    254,000, The Reel Me /
    218,000, Como Ama Una Mujer /
    173,000, Brave /
    126,000, Dance Again… The Hits /
    81,000, A.K.A.

Top 10 Most-Streamed Songs (on-demand)
    325 million, "On the Floor" (feat. Pitbull) / 195 million, "Booty" (feat. Iggy Azalea or Pitbull) / 184 million, "Ain't Your Mama" / 181 million, "I'm Real" (feat. Ja Rule) / 125 million, "Dance Again" (feat. Pitbull)

124 million, "Dinero" (feat. DJ Khaled & Cardi B) / 105 million, "Back It Up" (Prince Royce feat. Lopez & Pitbull) / 100 million, "Jenny From the Block" (feat. Styles & Jadakiss) / 94 million, "We Are One (Ole Ola) (The 2014 FIFA World Cup Official Song)" (Pitbull feat. Lopez & Claudia Leitte) / 89 million, "Adrenalina" (Wisin feat. Lopez & Ricky Martin)

Top 10 Most-Heard Songs on Radio
    3.9 billion, "I'm Real" / 3.3 billion, "If You Had My Love" / 3 billion, "Ain't It Funny" (feat. Ja Rule) / 2.8 billion, "Waiting for Tonight" / 2.7 billion, "Love Don't Cost a Thing"

2.44 billion, "On the Floor" / 2.4 billion, "All I Have" (feat. LL Cool J) / 1.53 billion, "Jenny From the Block" / 1.5 billion, "I'm Gonna Be Alright" (feat. Nas) / 868 million, "Play"
    Last edited by thebigham; Fri July 24th, 2020, 18:57.

Leave a comment:

• Covenant
    replied
    Originally posted by Danceagain87 View Post
    On the floor has been certified X2 platinum in the UK

Finally and her first double platinum single in the UK
    Great news

Leave a comment:

• Danceagain87
    replied
    On the floor has been certified X2 platinum in the UK

Finally and her first double platinum single in the UK

Leave a comment:

• Danceagain87
    replied
    Jenny from the block goes Gold in the UK

BPI
    Jennifer Lopez - Jenny from the block
    certified GOLD 400,000

https://www.bpi.co.uk/brit-certified/

Its now her 3rd Gold single! (4th overall)
    ​​​​

Another Gold record! I can't believe On the floor hasn't hit double platinum still it must literally be about to hit it?
    I'm real and love don't cost a thing will go Gold more than likely this year there both above 365k each last year.

I think Waiting for tonight, and I'm into You will go Gold also in the next year they are both above 320k also and Ain't your mama must be close to 200k for a Silver certificate.

Also

Ain't your mama is 500,000 streams Away from hitting 300 million streams on Spotify. 299,407,119.
    Last edited by Danceagain87; Mon April 20th, 2020, 16:35.

Leave a comment:

• AndiIversen
    replied
    USA

BB Dance Club Songs
    Issue 03/28

#27 Baila conmigo

Leave a comment:

• AndiIversen
    replied
    US

BB Dance Club songs
    Issue 03/21

#12 Baila conmigo

Leave a comment:

• moechoghri
    replied
    Originally posted by Mokichi View Post
    Billboard Hot Dance/Electronic Songs (02/29/2020)

#11 On The Floor (-1)
    #20 Baila Conmigo (-3)

I wish we had an update of OTF pure sales, should be 4M+ downloads..
    im so sure abt that . her team are so lazy .

Leave a comment:

• Mokichi
    replied
    Billboard Hot Dance/Electronic Songs (02/29/2020)

#11 On The Floor (-1)
    #20 Baila Conmigo (-3)

I wish we had an update of OTF pure sales, should be 4M+ downloads..

Leave a comment:

• moechoghri
    replied
    Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
    BB Chart beat

Jennifer Lopez Logs 18th No. 1 on Dance Club Songs Chart

Plus, moves for Dua Lipa, Billie Eilish & more.

Jennifer Lopez crowns Billboard's Dance Club Songs chart (dated Feb. 29) for an 18th time, as "Baila Conmigo" climbs 2-1. Lopez boasts the sixth-most leaders dating to the chart's 1976 inception as a national survey, trailing only Madonna (50), Rihanna (33), Beyoncé (22), Janet Jackson (20) and Katy Perry (19).

Her new No. 1, a cover of Dayvi and Victor Cardenas' collaboration (featuring Kelly Ruiz) that reached No. 9 on Hot Dance/Electronic Songs in November, was remixed by Eric Kupper, Chris Cox and Studio 54, among others.
    wow very nice . this shows that djs love her . she needs a banger . cant believe she didnt release anything yet to take advantage of SuperBowl

Leave a comment:

• AndiIversen
    replied
    BB Chart beat

Jennifer Lopez Logs 18th No. 1 on Dance Club Songs Chart

Plus, moves for Dua Lipa, Billie Eilish & more.

Jennifer Lopez crowns Billboard's Dance Club Songs chart (dated Feb. 29) for an 18th time, as "Baila Conmigo" climbs 2-1. Lopez boasts the sixth-most leaders dating to the chart's 1976 inception as a national survey, trailing only Madonna (50), Rihanna (33), Beyoncé (22), Janet Jackson (20) and Katy Perry (19).

Her new No. 1, a cover of Dayvi and Victor Cardenas' collaboration (featuring Kelly Ruiz) that reached No. 9 on Hot Dance/Electronic Songs in November, was remixed by Eric Kupper, Chris Cox and Studio 54, among others.

Leave a comment:

• Neutral
    replied
    Dance Again... the Hits spent another week on the US Billboard 200 last week at #160.

Also, the OCC posted an article last week to mark 15 years since the release of "Get Right" and we have another update with streams:

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...-right__28713/
    Get Right landed straight in at Number 1 on the Official UK Singles Chart 15 years ago this week, selling 52,000 copies in its opening week. It’s total chart sales to date stand at 422,000, including 17.3 million streams since 2014. It’s J-Lo’s third biggest single in the UK, behind On The Floor and If You Had My Love, and was her second chart-topper after Love Don’t Cost A Thing in 2001.
    So that's 5,000 sales for "Get Right" in the last 3 weeks alone!

Leave a comment:

• Neutral
    replied
    The videos for "Amor, Amor, Amor" and "Let's Get Loud" both passed 100 million views on YouTube last week, so Jennifer now has 27 videos (23 as a lead artist) that have reached this milestone.

Next up is "Te Gusté" which is currently on 93.9 million...

"On The Floor" passed 1.5 billion last week too!

Leave a comment:

• AndiIversen
    replied
    With Baila conmigo she also breaks a 3 way tie she had with Mariah Carey and Kristine W (they have 17 #1s each) on the Dance Club chart

Leave a comment:

• moechoghri
    replied
    Originally posted by NoirPhoenix View Post
    Great!!!! For Baila to score that #1 and also OTF doing great with those 30k units, great promo overall for her catalogue, I wish she had released some tour dates or even a new single.
    i believe she will announce something very soon since they shelved the RITMO remix . tbh i was so worried abt the remix . now drop a hot new dance single a la Dance Again or OTF wow

Leave a comment:

• NoirPhoenix
    replied
    Great!!!! For Baila to score that #1 and also OTF doing great with those 30k units, great promo overall for her catalogue, I wish she had released some tour dates or even a new single.

Leave a comment:

• AndiIversen
    replied
    USA

BB Dance Club Songs

Issue 02/29

**** #1 Baila conmigo ****

I believe it's her 18th #1 on the chart, her latest one was Medicine

Leave a comment:

• moechoghri
    replied
    Originally posted by Neutral View Post
    A few things that weren't posted...

Ireland IRMA:

93 (99) 10 Dance Again... The Hits

United Kingdom Albums Streaming Chart OCC:

83 (78) 2 Dance Again... The Hits

United States Billboard:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...jennifer-lopez

So 23,000 units for "On the Floor" that week along with 2 new chart peaks and over 7,000 units the week before too.
    impressive and yay Baila conmigo #2 on dance charts

Leave a comment:

• Neutral
    replied
    A few things that weren't posted...

Ireland IRMA:

93 (99) 10 Dance Again... The Hits

United Kingdom Albums Streaming Chart OCC:

83 (78) 2 Dance Again... The Hits

United States Billboard:

Jennifer Lopez's 'On the Floor' Vaults Onto Dance/Electronic Charts Post-Super Bowl

Following her Super Bowl LIV halftime show spotlight, with co-headliner Shakira, in Miami on Feb. 2, Jennifer Lopez's "On the Floor," featuring Pitbull, the song that closed her solo set, re-enters Billboard's Dance/Electronic Digital Song Sales chart (dated Feb. 15) at No. 1, marking its first week atop the tally.

The song, originally a No. 3 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 in 2011, sports a 1,015% vault to 5,000 sold in the week ending Feb. 6, according to Nielsen Music/MRC Data.

The track's previous high on the sales survey was No. 22, both on the Feb. 8-dated chart, thanks to momentum leading up to the Super Bowl performance, and on the April 7, 2012-dated tally.

Also with a 145% surge to 2.7 million U.S. streams, "Floor" debuts at No. 4 on the multi-metric Hot Dance/Electronic Songs chart (which began in 2013).

The aftereffects of Lopez's well-received halftime performance don't end there. Her follow-up collaboration with Pitbull, 2012's "Dance Again," re-enters Dance/Electronic Digital Song Sales at No. 13. Despite not being performed during the Super Bowl set, Lopez's general momentum carries the song to a 569% increase in purchases.
    https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...jennifer-lopez

So 23,000 units for "On the Floor" that week along with 2 new chart peaks and over 7,000 units the week before too.

Leave a comment:

• AndiIversen
    replied
    USA

BB Dance Club Songs
    Issue 02/22

#2 Baila Conmigo

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    And people thought she was over as a musician, she looks like she's just getting started at 50!

Leave a comment:

• Danceagain87
    replied
    I want to know her Album sales this week
    #50 sold 14k+ and the difference between 50-40 is 1k so been 61 I'm assuming she's done 12-13k

Leave a comment:

• Danceagain87
    replied
    Originally posted by moechoghri View Post

wow impressive . this shows she can still sell after 20 y in the business . what i cant understand is what s her next project after the success of SB .
    Also
    ​​​​​​
    Latin digital songs
    #5 una noche mas

Leave a comment:

• moechoghri
    replied
    Originally posted by DanceAgain View Post
    Billboard hot200
    #61Dance Again the hits

Billboard Rnb albums chart
    #6 Dance Again the hits

Billboard Sales chart
    #37 On the floor
    #39 Let's get loud

Billboard Dance/electronic chart
    #4 On the floor

Billboards Dance Club chart
    #4 Baila conmigo

​​​​​​Billboard Social 50
    #4 jennifer lopez
    wow impressive . this shows she can still sell after 20 y in the business . what i cant understand is what s her next project after the success of SB .

Leave a comment:

• Danceagain87
    replied
    Saw on chartdata Twitter that On the floor has sold 4.4 million singles in the US and has 602 million streams, and it's eligible for X9 platinum!

Not sure if it's true seems right

Leave a comment:

• DanceAgain
    replied
    Billboard hot200
    #61Dance Again the hits

Billboard Rnb albums chart
    #6 Dance Again the hits

Billboard Sales chart
    #37 On the floor
    #39 Let's get loud

Billboard Dance/electronic chart
    #4 On the floor

Billboards Dance Club chart
    #4 Baila conmigo

​​​​​​Billboard Social 50
    #4 jennifer lopez
    Last edited by DanceAgain; Tue February 11th, 2020, 23:37.

Leave a comment:

• DanceAgain
    replied
    Billboard Singles sales

#37 On the floor
    #39 Let's get loud

Leave a comment:

• nympho
    replied
    CANADA
    49 (Re) 7 Dance Again… The Hits

Digital Songs