No announcement yet.

US Billboard Chart Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• king -- Thank you very much for this information. I greatly appreciate this, and all of your contributions.

trebor -- Not sure I have done it right, but here is (hopefully) a zippy link to the above file.

https://www91.zippyshare.com/v/o5ubrxjR/file.html

Comment

• your welcome
      http://thechartbook.co.uk - for the latest are best chart book - By Decade!
      Now including NME, Record Mirror and Melody Maker from the UK and some Billboard charts

Comment

• [MENTION=91843]Mr. Mockingbird[/MENTION]
        Yes, perfect! Thanks heaps
        trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
        trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Originally posted by kingofskiffle View Post
          Hi all. Attempting to complete the Bubbling Under USA Albums database. 1 Oct 1983 is missing, but does appear in the Whitburn books. For example, 209 is Greg Lake with Manoeuvres. I don't have the rest, but I can work out some the albums which would have charted. Just not their positions. Anybody able to help?
          I am trying to work out the exact same thing. I found that all of these are missing, if I am not mistaken:
          June 2, 1979

March 13, 1982

March 27, 1982

July 24, 1982

July 31, 1982

April 16, 1983

August 13, 1983

October 1, 1983

December 24, 1983

These are the only albums that charted for exactly one week but are not published in Billboard...
          French Kiss - Panic - 210
          Greg Lake - Manoeuvres - 209
          Mental As Anything - Creatures Of Leisure - 203

Comment

• 24 Dec 1983 scan
            https://www.dropbox.com/s/2kup4ref8d...bling.jpg?dl=0

I don't have scans of the others.
            Now including NME, Record Mirror and Melody Maker from the UK and some Billboard charts

Comment

• Originally posted by kingofskiffle View Post
              24 Dec 1983 scan
              https://www.dropbox.com/s/2kup4ref8d...bling.jpg?dl=0

I don't have scans of the others.
              Thanks for that scan! The other charts, I believe, are unpublished in print format, but they do exist (somehow) since they're mentioned in some chart books.

Comment

• Yes Joel Whitburn uses them. In the 1970’s and 1980’s he had a excellent relationship with billboard so I assume they simply sent him the charts. There is a chart from the RandB set I think that he has that nobody else does because of this. I could be mistaken on that note though!

Comment

• Hi
                  Does anyone have in your archive the billboard magazine from November 17, 1990? I'm looking for in pdf the pages 24&25. Thanks.

Comment

• Hi
                    Does anyone have year end top album sales of 2019.There is only top ten on billboard

Comment

• Originally posted by ovaller View Post
                      Hi
                      Does anyone have in your archive the billboard magazine from November 17, 1990? I'm looking for in pdf the pages 24&25. Thanks.
                      https://www.dropbox.com/s/sh3gxhmbxo...v1990.zip?dl=0
                      The above link (which will vanish after 30 days) is to the two pages as requested.

Comment

• Hi - A bit of a long shot, but I would like Adult Contemporary Recurrents top 20 from 2020-01-04 and 2020-01-11.
                        Billboard discontinued that chart and removed it from their archives, but Nielsen still publishes the data week to week. I just don't have these weeks.
                        My Comprehensive, Christmas LP topics

Comment

• Do you mean these from the weekly BDSRadio charts report pdfs?

Feel It Still, Shape of You, What About Us, Ho Hey... I promise these charts are not from 2017.

BDSRadio Adult Contemporary Recurrent Chart for issue dated 01/04/2020
                          Rank - Artist - Title - TW - LW
                          1 KELLY CLARKSON Underneath The Tree RCA 641 1045
                          2 MAROON 5 Girls Like You 222/INTERSCOPE 620 218
                          3 MICHAEL BUBLE Holly Jolly Christmas 143/REPRISE/WARNER RECORDS 491 880
                          4 LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER Shallow INTERSCOPE 490 171
                          5 ZEDD, MAREN MORRIS & GREY The Middle COLUMBIA NASHVILLE-INTERSCOPE 467 174
                          6 ED SHEERAN Perfect ATLANTIC 441 119
                          7 PANIC! AT THE DISCO High Hopes DCD2/FUELED BY RAMEN/EMG 433 193
                          8 ED SHEERAN Shape Of You ATLANTIC 418 156
                          9 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE Can't Stop The Feeling! RCA 417 139
                          10 PORTUGAL. THE MAN Feel It Still ATLANTIC 416 90
                          11 MICHAEL BUBLE It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas 143/REPRISE/WARNER RECORDS 412 660
                          12 LADY ANTEBELLUM A Holly Jolly Christmas CAPITOL NASHVILLE 399 719
                          13 BEBE REXHA & FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE Meant To Be WARNER RECORDS/BMLG 388 148
                          14 IDINA MENZEL DUET W/ MICHAEL BUBLE Baby It's Cold Outside WARNER RECORDS 356 545
                          15 SHAWN MENDES There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back ISLAND/REPUBLIC 351 117
                          16 P!NK A Million Dreams FOX/20TH CENTURY FOX/ATLANTIC 345 112
                          17 P!NK What About Us RCA 339 99 18 CHAINSMOKERS & COLDPLAY Something Just Like This DISRUPTOR/COLUMBIA 332 94
                          19 IMAGINE DRAGONS Thunder KIDINAKORNER/INTERSCOPE 328 89
                          20 TRAIN This Christmas SUNKEN FOREST/CRUSH 318 471

BDSRadio Adult Contemporary Recurrent Chart for issue dated 01/11/2020
                          Rank - Artist - Title - TW - LW
                          1 MAROON 5 Girls Like You 222/INTERSCOPE 1208 619
                          2 LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER Shallow INTERSCOPE 1035 503
                          3 ZEDD, MAREN MORRIS & GREY The Middle COLUMBIA NASHVILLE-INTERSCOPE 928 451
                          4 PANIC! AT THE DISCO High Hopes DCD2/FUELED BY RAMEN/EMG 886 404
                          5 ED SHEERAN Shape Of You ATLANTIC 858 410
                          6 PORTUGAL. THE MAN Feel It Still ATLANTIC 851 412
                          7 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE Can't Stop The Feeling! RCA 819 412
                          8 ED SHEERAN Perfect ATLANTIC 815 445
                          9 BEBE REXHA & FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE Meant To Be WARNER RECORDS/BMLG 762 368
                          10 CHAINSMOKERS & COLDPLAY Something Just Like This DISRUPTOR/COLUMBIA 731 331
                          11 P!NK What About Us RCA 692 348
                          12 SHAWN MENDES There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back ISLAND/REPUBLIC 692 341
                          13 IMAGINE DRAGONS Thunder KIDINAKORNER/INTERSCOPE 653 323
                          14 RACHEL PLATTEN Fight Song COLUMBIA 646 314
                          15 PHARRELL WILLIAMS Happy BACK LOT/COLUMBIA 619 316
                          16 MARK RONSON FEAT. BRUNO MARS Uptown Funk! RCA 604 285
                          17 ALESSIA CARA Scars To Your Beautiful EP/DEF JAM 601 262
                          18 CAMILA CABELLO FEAT. YOUNG THUG Havana EPIC 589 304
                          19 MAX Lights Down Low DCD2/CRUSH/RED ASSOCIATED LABELS 583 298
                          20 BRUNO MARS Just The Way You Are ELEKTRA/ATLANTIC 576 275

Comment

• Originally posted by BobPatience View Post
                            Do you mean these from the weekly BDSRadio charts report pdfs?

Feel It Still, Shape of You, What About Us, Ho Hey... I promise these charts are not from 2017.

BDSRadio Adult Contemporary Recurrent Chart for issue dated 01/04/2020

BDSRadio Adult Contemporary Recurrent Chart for issue dated 01/11/2020
                            Yeah don't forget 2015 (Uptown Funk) and even 2013 (Happy).

For 01/11/2020 - yes, this is exactly what I meant - thanks very much!

For 01/04/2020 - this is strange, it seems the recurrents chart excludes all the hoary old Christmas songs. The chart that Billboard had on this date would have included the likes of All I Want For Christmas Is You, Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree, etc. The numbers of impressions from the 01/04/2020 chart are all in the 300-600 range which is much lower than the norm for this chart... the Christmas oldies would have all probably been in the 1000+. I wonder if Nielsen has a separate AC Holiday chart that Billboard used for AC Recurrents during this period. I had never actually checked BDS Radio site for AC Recurrents during Christmas before, I just relied on Billboard's information.

Thanks again for the help!
                            Miguelito
                            My Comprehensive, Christmas LP topics

Comment

• Originally posted by Miguelito View Post
                              For 01/04/2020 - this is strange, it seems the recurrents chart excludes all the hoary old Christmas songs. The chart that Billboard had on this date would have included the likes of All I Want For Christmas Is You, Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree, etc. The numbers of impressions from the 01/04/2020 chart are all in the 300-600 range which is much lower than the norm for this chart... the Christmas oldies would have all probably been in the 1000+. I wonder if Nielsen has a separate AC Holiday chart that Billboard used for AC Recurrents during this period. I had never actually checked BDS Radio site for AC Recurrents during Christmas before, I just relied on Billboard's information.
                              Yeah it's definitely strange.
                              Mediabase omitted even more Christmas song from their recurrents list than BDS. Not even Clarkson or Bublé made it there.

If I had to bet I would say that the BDSRadio Charts display only songs with 'Recurrent' status, while Billboard displayed a list with both 'Recurrent' and 'Gold' status.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miguelito View Post

Thanks again for the help!
                                Miguelito
                                Don't forget that all airplay charts (Country excluded!) are based on spin totals and not on audience impressions.

Here is the BDS AC Recurrents chart for 5 January 2019:

ADULT CONTEMPORARY RECURRENT CHART Issue Date: 1/5/2019

1 - MICHAEL BUBLE It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - 143/REPRISE/WARNER BROS.- 943 918
                                2 - KELLY CLARKSON Underneath The Tree - RCA - 755 759
                                3 - MICHAEL BUBLE Holly Jolly Christmas - 143/REPRISE/WARNER BROS. - 598 657
                                4 - LADY ANTEBELLUM A Holly Jolly Christmas - CAPITOL NASHVILLE - 572 576
                                5 - TRAIN This Christmas - SUNKEN FOREST/CRUSH - 557 565
                                6 - IDINA MENZEL DUET W/ MICHAEL BUBLE Baby It's Cold Outside - WARNER BROS. - 503 460
                                7 - PENTATONIX That's Christmas To Me - RCA - 412 384
                                8 - GLEE CAST Last Christmas - 20TH CENTURY FOX TV/COLUMBIA - 410 383
                                9 - ED SHEERAN Perfect - ATLANTIC - 408 437
                                10 - MICHAEL BUBLE Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - 143/REPRISE/WARNER BROS. - 385 399
                                11 - MICHAEL BUBLE All I Want For Christmas Is You - 143/REPRISE/WARNER BROS. - 362 339
                                12 - BRETT ELDREDGE FEAT. MEGHAN TRAINOR Baby, It's Cold Outside - ATLANTIC/WMN - 359 345
                                13 - MAX Lights Down Low - DCD2/CRUSH/RED ASSOCIATED LABELS - 344 358
                                14 - P!NK What About Us - RCA - 290 311
                                15 - SHAWN MENDES In My Blood - ISLAND/REPUBLIC - 276 318
                                16 - PENTATONIX Hallelujah - RCA - 273 250
                                17 - PORTUGAL. THE MAN Feel It Still - ATLANTIC - 272 273
                                18 - SHAWN MENDES There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back - ISLAND/REPUBLIC - 242 258
                                19 - JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE Can't Stop The Feeling! - RCA - 224 235
                                20 - ED SHEERAN Shape Of You - ATLANTIC - 219 235
                                trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Is there anybody who has a recent update of the Billboard Hot 100 spreadsheet 1955-2019?

Comment

• Hey all, requesting the bubbling under charts for July 3, 1965. Please and thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by SixOClockBoos View Post
                                      Hey all, requesting the bubbling under charts for July 3, 1965. Please and thank you!
                                      101 NEW 101 1 To Know You Is To Love You Peter And Gordon
                                      102 RE-ENTRY 91 2 Ain't It A Shame Major Lance
                                      103 97 97 2 Long Live Love Sandie Shaw
                                      104 125 104 5 Buster Browne Willie Mitchell
                                      105 109 103 7 The Real Thing Tina Britt
                                      106 96 96 12 Girl On The Billboard Del Reeves
                                      107 107 107 5 Goodbye, So Long Ike And Tina Turner
                                      108 135 108 2 Yakety Axe Chet Atkins
                                      109 110 93 3 From The Bottom Of My Heart (I Love You) The Moody Blues
                                      110 NEW 110 1 Gee The Moon Is Shining Bright The Dixie Cups
                                      111 NEW 111 1 March (You'll Be Sorry) The Shirelles
                                      112 115 112 2 From A Window Chad & Jeremy
                                      113 131 113 2 If You Really Want Me To, I'll Go The Ron-Dels
                                      114 NEW 114 1 It's Too Late, Baby Too Late Arthur Prysock
                                      115 118 115 2 I'm A Fool To Care George And Gene
                                      116 119 116 4 Mae Herb Alpert And The Tijuana Brass
                                      117 NEW 117 1 Frankfurter Sandwiches The Streamliners With Joanne
                                      118 NEW 118 1 You'd Better Come Home Petula Clark
                                      119 NEW 119 1 Theme From "Harlow" (Lonely Girl) Bobby Vinton
                                      120 132 120 2 I Put A Spell On You Nina Simone
                                      121 108 108 2 Your Baby Doesn't Love You Anymore Ruby And The Romantics
                                      122 NEW 122 1 Moon Over Naples Bert Kaempfert And His Orchestra
                                      123 126 123 3 Sunrise, Sunset Eddie Fisher
                                      124 133 124 2 My Little Red Book Manfred Mann
                                      125 NEW 125 1 You Never Been In Love Like This Before Unit Four Plus Two
                                      126 128 126 4 Last Night I Made A Little Girl Cry Steve Lawrence
                                      127 NEW 127 1 The Streets Of Loredo Johnny Cash
                                      128 NEW 128 1 The Loser The Skyliners
                                      129 129 129 2 Mae Pete Fountain
                                      130 NEW 130 1 Come Out Dancin' Rick Nelson
                                      131 NEW 131 1 You Were On My Mind We Five
                                      132 NEW 132 1 (Love Is Like A) Ramblin' Rose Ted Taylor
                                      133 134 133 2 Nau Ninny Nau Cannibal And The Headhunters
                                      134 NEW 134 1 New Orleans [Live] The Chartbusters
                                      135 NEW 135 1 In The Midnight Hour Wilson Pickett
                                      Keep the fire burning like the first time feeling

Comment

• Belated, but many thanks! @BrainDamagell

Comment

Working...
                                        X