Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

German Charts Thread 2020: weekly Charts, sales, infos, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German Charts Thread 2020: weekly Charts, sales, infos, etc.

Just in case anybody still cares about the charts of Germany

For the first time in the German chart history the Top 100 do not contain physical sales.

Comment

And ITunes? (most of the ITunes Top Hits - aren't charting well)
      I think Streaming (rap Songs) is only from People between 14 and ?19,20
      A website that collects and analyzes music data from around the world. All of the charts, sales and streams, constantly updated.

Comment

pleasenogermanrap : It seems to me that the population has basically divided, so 'people between 14 and [...]20' exclusively consume singles, while 'older' people exclusively consume albums. Other than that, I can't imagine a person of working age seriously listen to Apache 207.
        ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

I don't know People who listen to this Music (german rap). In my opinion it isn't Music.
          It's not played on the Radio and most of the Songs that are released start in the Top-10 (or 1, 2, 3) (in ITunes-Charts they have low positions) and in the next weeks they drop very fast.
          There exists many good Songs, for example "Silbermond - In meiner Erinnerung", "Pink - Hurts 2b human", "Pearl Jam - Dance of the…", "Green Day - for example: Meet me on the Roof" to Mention just a few" that don't Chart into the first 100!! And each "silly" rapsong Charts...

In my opinion at the Moment the (german, austrian) Charts are representing nearly Nothing (excluded 2-3 Songs in the Top20)
          Hier gibt’s die Offiziellen Deutschen Charts in ihrer ganzen Vielfalt. Denn: Hier zhlt die Musik.

Comment

I think rap music deserves to do well on the charts once it's present in the mainstream: That's the case with the likes of 'Vermissen', 'Was du Liebe nennst' or the songs from Cro's first album. However, when it comes to most of the songs by Capital Bra, Mero or Samra, they are simply unknown to big parts of the society. Those songs charting high, however, makes the charts very homogenous - and the charts used to represent the Germans' interest in music among all demographics.
            I wish we'd return to a chart that represents what 20 to 40 year old people listen to with one or two songs catering to a younger or an older target audience doing well.
            ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

Originally posted by conan17 View Post
              For the first time in the German chart history the Top 100 do not contain physical sales.
              Just for everybody to understand: Afaik this is no rule change but it's simply the fact that no song inside the Top 100 has a physical release out in Germany right now.

Comment

Can anyone have estimates on Harry's Fine Line and also Niall's Heartbreak Weather (debuts at #5 this week)?

Comment

Bad week for the most downloaded German song: Radio station Antenne Bayern's charity single "Bayernhymne: Gott mit dir, du Land der Bayern" is only new at no 57. Silbermond's "Machen wir das Beste draus (Home Recordings)" is new at 3 in downloads but only at 100 in the official singles.

Comment

Originally posted by monzo View Post
                    Bad week for the most downloaded German song: Radio station Antenne Bayern's charity single "Bayernhymne: Gott mit dir, du Land der Bayern" is only new at no 57. Silbermond's "Machen wir das Beste draus (Home Recordings)" is new at 3 in downloads but only at 100 in the official singles.
                    Sales have no meaning for what was once called "Bestsellerliste"
                    Last edited by conan17; Tue April 7th, 2020, 04:46.

Comment

Working...
                    X