Clear All

• enJ0Yable
    replied
    Originally posted by radiodavid
    Originally posted by Edu
    Entire year 1992 now available. http://www.americanradiohistory.com
    Mr. radiodavid

May I presume that soon or later the issues for 1993 and the following years will also be available? ;-)
    1993 and 1994 are being digitized now. They may be on the site as soon as this coming weekend.

At that point, the cost obliges me to start spacing out the remaining years to just one or two per month.
    "just" - that's still more than we had the previous years thanks for your effort!

Leave a comment:

• radiodavid
    replied
    Originally posted by Edu
    Mr. radiodavid

May I presume that soon or later the issues for 1993 and the following years will also be available? ;-)
    1993 and 1994 are being digitized now. They may be on the site as soon as this coming weekend.

At that point, the cost obliges me to start spacing out the remaining years to just one or two per month.

Leave a comment:

• Instinct
    replied
    Hopefully 1999-2004 is coming too

Leave a comment:

• Edu
    replied
    Mr. radiodavid

Leave a comment:

• radiodavid
    replied
    Originally posted by AntLop
    Muchisimas Gracias David!!!!
    ¡Es un placer!

Leave a comment:

• AntLop
    replied
    Muchisimas Gracias David!!!!

Leave a comment:

• RadekT
    replied
    ^^
    I'm happy too!

Leave a comment:

• donnahjaneymac
    replied
    Thank you so much for uploading these radiodavid!

Leave a comment:

• radiodavid
    replied
    Entire year 1992 now available. www.americanradiohistory.com

Leave a comment:

• radiodavid
    replied
    Originally posted by RadekT
    I can't download 1990-12-26 issue.

... and now you can!

Leave a comment:

• Chartaholic
    replied
    Originally posted by LostAvenger
    Thank you, me. You pretty much confirmed for me that the magazine is always available before the issue date printed on the magazine.
    I'm not sure about the Uk or Europe but this was quite common and in fact the way it was done in the US and Canada.

Magazine dates were always in the future. A week, or 2 or a month. Usually based on how often the magazine came out. The reason the date was a future one was to tell the retailer when to take it off the stands and when it was able to be returned to the company.

I haven't kept up with the magazine industry in the past few years to know if that is still done or not. But it was how it was done.

Leave a comment:

• anpt
    replied
    List of Gold & Platinum Awards 1986 - Music & Media, 27/12/1986

UK, Germany, France, Holland, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland [= Portugal (Uneva)], Austria, Norway

List of Gold & Platinum Awards 1987 - Music & Media, 26/12/1987

http://www.americanradiohistory.com/Music-and-Media.htm

1985 Issues are posted.
    [/quote]

Leave a comment:

• RadekT
    replied
    I can't download 1990-12-26 issue.

Leave a comment:

• LostAvenger
    replied
    Thank you, me. You pretty much confirmed for me that the magazine is always available before the issue date printed on the magazine.

Leave a comment:

• me
    replied
    Thank you for explaining, me. I just noticed this on the December 23, 1989 issue:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all your readers

The next issue of Music & Media will be out on January 9.
    And to confirm, that's pertaining to the January 13th issue?
    I have not copied the full text. It says:
    "Due to the Christmas and New Year holidays, Music & Media will take a two-week publishing hiatus, resuming with the first 1991 issue dated January 12 (available January 8)".

Leave a comment:

• LostAvenger
    replied
    Thank you for explaining, me. I just noticed this on the December 23, 1989 issue:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all your readers

The next issue of Music & Media will be out on January 9.
    And to confirm, that's pertaining to the January 13th issue?

Leave a comment:

• me
    replied
    Thank you for adding the remaining issues! Just curious, do you have the 1990, January 6th or 1990, December 29th issues or is that all available?
    In ARH there are:
    1989, Dec 23 issue 51
    1990, Jan 13 issue 2
    so two issues seems missing.

Generally, in the next years the first issue is n.1-3. it means than often M&M does not go our for two week in the end of the year.
    In this case issue Dec 30 and Jan 6 did not come out.
    I.e. if you look at the weeks on charts you see Issue 51 Hot-100 Singles: Another day in Paradise 2-2-7 (pos, last week, weeks on chart)
    and n.2-Jan 13 Another day in Paradise 1-2-8 (pos, last week, weeks on chart)
    so no one chart is missing. And, obviously, no issue is missing

Next year:
    1990, Dec 22 issue 51
    If you look at page 4 there is: "Due to the Christmas and New Year holidays, Music & Media will take a two-week publishing hiatus, resuming with the first 1991 issue dated January 12".

So also in this year there is no issue missing.

Leave a comment:

• Chartaholic
    replied
    Originally posted by REX
    You are right RonnieV! (I completely forgot about that.) Indeed the Polder(pop)parade consists of only Dutch Artists with songs that need not be sung in Dutch but that are in the same order as the national Dutch chart!
    Thanks for the remark!
    Thanks REX and RonnieV for the explanation.

Leave a comment:

• REX
    replied
    You are right RonnieV! (I completely forgot about that.) Indeed the Polder(pop)parade consists of only Dutch Artists with songs that need not be sung in Dutch but that are in the same order as the national Dutch chart!
    Thanks for the remark!

Leave a comment:

• LostAvenger
    replied
    All but 4 issues from 1990 are now on the site. The remaining issues will be added later this coming week. Expect 1991 and 1992 in the next week to 10 days.

Enjoy!
    Thank you for adding the remaining issues! Just curious, do you have the January 6th or December 29th issues or is that all available?

The December 22nd link doesn't work for the time being.

Leave a comment:

• RonnieV
    replied
    Actually REX's post is not (completely) true: the Polderpopparade is a chart with only Dutch artists; songs don't have to be sung in Dutch necessarily. Ordering of the chart is per REX's explanation.

This can easily be seen by looking at the very first Polderpopparade of 1976 where #1 and #2 are tracks with English lyrics and #3 has Dutch words.

Best regards,
    Ronnie

Leave a comment:

• REX
    replied
    The Polder(pop)parade is the chart with only songs sung in Dutch extracted from the national Dutch chart and in the same order.

Example :
    Let's say the Dutch national chart looks like this
    1) English song 1
    2) English song 2
    3) Dutch song 1
    4) English song 3
    5) French song 1
    6) English song 4
    7) Dutch song 2
    8) Dutch song 3
    9) English song 5
    10) Dutch song 4
    than gives this for the Polder(pop)parade
    1) Dutch song 1 (at position 3 in the national chart)
    2) Dutch song 2 (at position 7 in the national chart)
    3) Dutch song 3 (at position 8 in the national chart)
    4) Dutch song 4 (at position 10 in the national chart)
    and so on ...

If I remember correctly the Polder(pop)parade was a top 15 and was broadcasted by Ad Roland in one hour.

Leave a comment:

• me
    replied
    Originally posted by trebor
    ^^ Download the free PDF-XChange Viewer/Editor and open the file with that program
    http://www.chip.de/downloads/PDF-XChang ... 39244.html
    Thanks, it works fine

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    ^^ Download the free PDF-XChange Viewer/Editor and open the file with that program
    http://www.chip.de/downloads/PDF-XChang ... 39244.html

Leave a comment:

• me
    replied
    Originally posted by trebor
    Works fine with Chrome, Explorer & Opera (their standard built-in viewers render the files perfectly).
    Does indeed have issues with Firefox (don't have Adobe Pro on this machine so I can't check).
    -> Open the files with the built-in viewers from the first three mentioned browsers and re-save them to your standard.
    (It's a known problem when the source file is not a true-pdf but rather images; or has not been created by Adobe Pro)
    Opened with Chrome: allways black

Leave a comment:

Working...
X