Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SholasBoy
    replied
    Will Karen and Jim really find sausage roll songs funny a fourth time!?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    NOT LADBABY!

Leave a comment:

• LastDreamer
    replied
    ABBA will hit # 4 on this week with "Vojage".

Which albums had 1-2-3-4 chartrun in the first four weeks after the release before ?

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Originally posted by Blondini View Post
    Ladbaby is back on the 17th. Even though he said he wasn't sure about another single.
    Never thought I’d root for Ed Sheeran but here we are!

Leave a comment:

• braindeadpj
    replied
    Originally posted by Robbie View Post
    Don't the Christmas songs do better at the weekend and thenm fade a bit during the week (until Christmas week itself)?
    We can but hope as I think its a little early to have christmas songs at no.1!

Leave a comment:

• Robbie
    replied
    Don't the Christmas songs do better at the weekend and thenm fade a bit during the week (until Christmas week itself)?

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    can people campaign for The Pogues to finally get to #1, Mariah's awful song got there, Wham!'s cheesefest did it as well

Leave a comment:

• braindeadpj
    replied
    So Mariah is basically number 1 already (if it wasn't on ACR) and it's not even December.
    Maybe the weather has helped get people in the mood, too. Arwen aside, it does look like Christmas.

Not yet, but probably by the end of the week. She's on ~ 21,000 equivalents, so not far behind Adele... Wham could be 2 by the end of the week as well without ACR...(as they're on ~20,800 equivalents)!

Leave a comment:

• Blondini
    replied
    So Mariah is basically number 1 already (if it wasn't on ACR) and it's not even December.
    Maybe the weather has helped get people in the mood, too. Arwen aside, it does look like Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• Blondini
    replied
    Official Singles / Albums Chart Update
    Source: OCC
    Missing Data: Apple Music, Spotify and YouTube (all for Sunday)

Top 100 Singles

1 Adele - Easy On Me (25.6k)
    2 Adele - I Drink Wine (10.7k)
    3 Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You (10.6k)
    4 Adele - Oh My God (10.5k)
    5 Wham! - Last Christmas (10.4k)

6-10
    6 ArrDee - Flowers (Say My Name)
    7 Ed Sheeran - Overpass Graffiti
    8 Gayle - ABCDEFU

11-20
    18 Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone ^
    19 The Pogues feat. Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale Of New York ^
    20 Michael Bublé - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas ^

21-30
    23 Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree ^
    25 George Ezra - Come On Home For Christmas *
    27 Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas? ^
    29 Elton John - Step Into Christmas ^
    30 Kelly Clarkson - Underneath The Tree ^

31-40
    31 Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday ^
    32 Olivia Dean - The Christmas Song *
    33 Ariana Grande - Santa Tell Me ^
    36 Chris Rea - Driving Home For Christmas ^

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Top 100 Albums

1 Adele - 30 (46.2k)
    2 Westlife - Wild Dreams (30.6k) *
    3 Ed Sheeran - = (16.1k)
    4 Gary Barlow - The Dream Of Christmas (14.0k) *
    5 ABBA - Voyage (11.5k)

6-10
    6 Rod Stewart - The Tears Of Hercules
    7 Michael Bublé - Christmas
    8 Elton John - The Lockdown Sessions

11-20
    12 David Bowie - Brilliant Adventure (1992-2001) [box set] *
    13 Coldplay - Music Of The Spheres
    15 Deep Purple - Turning To Crime *
    18 Sam Fender - Seventeen Going Under
    19 Gregory Porter - Still Rising - The Collection ^

21-30
    21 Queen - Greatest Hits
    24 The Temperance Movement - Covers & Rarities *
    28 Fleetwood Mac - Rumours
    30 The Beatles - Let It Be ^

31-40
    33 Harry Styles - Fine Line
    34 Ronan Keating - Songs From Home ^
    38 Ist Ist - The Art Of Lying *
    39 Arctic Monkeys - AM ^

Click on the above relevant links.

Leave a comment:

• Blondini
    replied
    https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...ith-30__34559/

29 November 2021
    Adele heading for second week at Number 1 on Official Albums Chart with 30

Plus, Westlife and Gary Barlow make Top 5 starts midweek.
    By George Griffiths
    Adele is heading for a second week at Number 1 on the Official Albums Chart with her record-breaking fourth album, 30. Last week, 30 debuted at the top of the chart with record-breaking sales, becoming the fastest-selling album of 2021 so far, as well as the highest first-week sales for a female album in the UK since 25 in 2015.

30 is currently tracking to retain its Number 1 position, holding off its nearest competition; Westlife with their new album Wild Dreams, which is currently set to debut at Number 2, it would be their 14th UK Top 10 album.

Gary Barlow is on track to land his fifth Top 10 collection this Friday with new album The Dream of Christmas, currently at Number 4. Rebounding seven places to Number 6 is Rod Stewart’s The Tears of Hercules, while Michael Buble’s festive Christmas rises 10 spots to Number 7. Elton John’s former chart-topper The Lockdown Sessions could also rise back into the Top 10 this week, currently vaulting six to Number 8.
    MORE: Adele's Official Charts history in full

Outside the Top 10, David Bowie’s posthumous box set compilation Brilliant Adventure is eyeing up a debut at Number 12, while Coldplay lift nine spots to Number 13 with their latest set Music of the Spheres. Another new entry at Number 15 could be heavy metal pioneers Deep Purple with Turning To Crime, while American jazz singer Gregory Porter’s greatest hits collection Still Rising could gain a new peak of Number 19, rising 41 spots following its vinyl release.

British blues-rock band The Temperance Movement are currently looking for a new entry at Number 24 with Covers and Rarities, their first album in three years, while The Beatles’ final record Let It Be could rise 33 places to re-enter the Top 40 at Number 30, thanks to the release of Peter Jackson’s Disney+ documentary series about the making of the album.
    MORE: Every UK Number 1 album

This week’s biggest climber could go to Ronan Keating, currently on track to vault 58 places to Number 34 with Songs From Home, while Mancuian post-punk band Ist Ist could reach the Top 40 of the Official Albums Chart for the first time ever with new album The Art of Lying currently at Number 38.

And finally, following rumblings that new music from Arctic Monkeys is on the way, AM re-enters the Top 40, rising four spots to Number 39.

The Official Albums Chart is revealed every Friday at 5.45pm on OfficialCharts.com and on BBC Radio 1’s Official Chart with Scott Mills from 4pm.
    View the Top 100 Official Albums Chart Update

Check out the Top 100 Official Singles Chart Update

Leave a comment:

• Blondini
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo View Post

Hopefully it's that BoJo song that gets to the #1
    unless they donate proceeds to charity, i doubt it

(The Kunts have done a "sequel" to last year's Boris song - video is on YT now)

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Ladbaby is back on the 17th. Even though he said he wasn't sure about another single.
    Hopefully it's that BoJo song that gets to the #1

Leave a comment:

• Blondini
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lucifer
    replied
    On Friday 3rd of December Elton John and Ed Sheeran release their "Merry Christmas" song.
    Likely to be a number 1

Leave a comment:

• Blondini
    replied
    It's not even the end of November and we have 4 Christmas songs in the top 20 already.
    they started promoting Christmas very early this year, with the panic over supplies in shops. So many people have already done their Christmas shopping, advertisers began pushing things early (the John Lewis ad was released ten days before originally scheduled).

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    I wonder if anything will add to Wham and Mariah and become late chart toppers, or whether these two are always destined to be the biggest hits of the festive bunch. I know the Pogues always seemed to give Mariah a run for her money, but it's been Wham in more recent years.

Leave a comment:

• Robbie
    replied
    It's not even the end of November and we have 4 Christmas songs in the top 20 already.

Leave a comment:

• Blondini
    replied
    https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...-name-__34556/

28 November 2021
    Adele’s Easy On Me battling for seventh week at Number 1 as ArrDee eyes new peak with Flowers (Say My Name)

Plus Christmas classics by Mariah Carey and Wham! could also re-enter the Top 10 this Friday
    By George Griffiths
    Adele’s Easy On Me is battling for a seventh week at Number 1. Last week, it became her longest-running UK chart-topping single, overtaking Someone Like You and in our First Look update, Easy On Me looks set for another week at the top - its nearest competition is naturally Adele herself with I Drink Wine, which could vault two places to a new peak of Number 2.

Brighton rapper ArrDee is also eyeing up a new peak on the Official Singles Chart. As it stands, Flowers (Say My Name) could jump four places to Number 3. It would be a new high for the track, as well as ArrDee’s highest-ever peak on the chart so far.

With the start of December fast approaching, it also looks like Christmas classics by Mariah Carey and Wham! are about to re-enter the Top 10 for the first time this year. Currently, All I Want For Christmas Is You looks set to vault 18 spots to Number 6, while Last Christmas is up 19 to Number 9. Last year, both festive classics topped the Official Singles Chart for the first time since their respective releases in 1994 and 1984.

Sam Fender’s Seventeen Going Under could also continue to rise to a new peak on the Official Singles Chart. It’s currently tracking to rise two places to Number 7, which would make it Sam’s highest placement on the singles chart to date. Previously, the track became his first-ever to crack the Top 10.

Outside the Top 10, two more festive classics also look set to re-enter the Top 20 for the first time this year. Shakin’ Stevens could rise 33 to Number 19, while The Pogues featuring Kirsty MacColl’s Fairytale of New York is currently looking to jump 24 places to Number 20.

The Official Singles Chart Top 100 is revealed on OfficialCharts.com every Friday at 5.45pm. Follow the Top 40 countdown live on BBC Radio 1’s Official Chart show with Scott Mills.
    Official Chart First Look Top 20 - November 28, 2021
    LW CURRENT TITLE ARTIST
    1 1 EASY ON ME ADELE
    4 2 I DRINK WINE ADELE
    7 3 FLOWERS (SAY MY NAME) ARRDEE
    2 4 OH MY GOD ADELE
    10 5 OVERPASS GRAFFITI ED SHEERAN
    24 6 ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU MARIAH CAREY
    9 7 SEVENTEEN GOING UNDER SAM FENDER
    14 8 ABCDEFU GAYLE
    28 9 LAST CHRISTMAS WHAM
    3 10 SHIVERS ED SHEERAN
    12 11 COLD HEART ELTON JOHN & DUA LIPA
    11 12 COMING FOR YOU SWITCHOTR FT A1 & J1
    6 13 ALL TOO WELL (TAYLOR'S VERSION) TAYLOR SWIFT
    13 14 DO IT TO IT ACRAZE FT CHERISH
    16 15 TELL ME SOMETHING GOOD EWAN MCVICAR
    8 16 OVERSEAS D-BLOCK EUROPE FT CENTRAL CEE
    5 17 BAD HABITS ED SHEERAN
    19 18 MY UNIVERSE COLDPLAY & BTS
    52 19 MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE SHAKIN' STEVENS
    44 20 FAIRYTALE OF NEW YORK POGUES FT KIRSTY MACCOLL
    ©2021 Official Charts Company. All rights reserved.

Leave a comment:

• Robbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Artoo View Post

Still off for me and I have the latest version of the app. If you’ve put 30 in a playlist it’ll shuffle.
    It's still allowing me to shuffle. I'm using the Windows Store desktop computer app version on my computers. I've just checked on my mobile and I can't find the shuffle feature for any album though it is there for playlists.

Leave a comment:

• MadNuno
    replied
    I think Adele could remain at #1 on the singles chart for the next 2 or 3 weeks. I'm curious about her second week album sales too. I had thought she might do over 100k+ but posters at BuzzJack are guessing 40k, 50k etc at the most.
    Not so sure she will remain so long at #01 as "All I Want For Christmas Is You" and "Last Christmas" are already #02 and #03 on UK Spotify daily chart. "Shivers" remains at #04 in both Spotify and iTunes.

I'm betting on 50k to 70k for second week as well but I can be wrong. Her album tracks daily spotify streams are having big drops every day (including "Easy On Me").
    Last edited by MadNuno; Sun November 28, 2021, 14:50.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Shuffle is working for me on Spotify on '30'. Maybe it was just turned off for a day or two?
    Still off for me and I have the latest version of the app. If you’ve put 30 in a playlist it’ll shuffle.

Leave a comment:

• Robbie
    replied
    Originally posted by MadNuno View Post
    Today "Cold Heart" rised to #01 on UK iTunes again and "Easy on Me" having about 10% more sales.
    "Cold Heart" also have still have a remix at #50 and another at #54.

On Spotify UK "Cold Heart" is #06 while "Easy on Me" is #01 with twice the sales.

Adele ad for "30" is showned to me on Spotify UK once an hour!!!!

It all points to Adele to have another week at #01 on the singles charts... at least on the first mid-weeks.

I'm curious to see her album numbers for second week.
    I think Adele could remain at #1 on the singles chart for the next 2 or 3 weeks. I'm curious about her second week album sales too. I had thought she might do over 100k+ but posters at BuzzJack are guessing 40k, 50k etc at the most.

Leave a comment:

• MadNuno
    replied
    Today "Cold Heart" rised to #01 on UK iTunes again and "Easy on Me" having about 10% more sales.
    "Cold Heart" also have still have a remix at #50 and another at #54.

On Spotify UK "Cold Heart" is #06 while "Easy on Me" is #01 with twice the sales.

Adele ad for "30" is showned to me on Spotify UK once an hour!!!!

It all points to Adele to have another week at #01 on the singles charts... at least on the first mid-weeks.

I'm curious to see her album numbers for second week.

Leave a comment:

• Blondini
    replied
    Shuffle is working for me on Spotify on '30'. Maybe it was just turned off for a day or two?
    oh no - we just had a barney for no reason!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X