Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billboard Magazine PDF Archives

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by trebor
    Here are the Billboard 2013 Digital Issues to complement @kingofskiffle's earlier upload.
    All links will expire on May 06, 2014!
    Content is copyrighted; for information purposes only; do not repost outside of UKMiX!
    Clearance given to @radiodavid to use them for his project.

    Billboard _2013_Jan_05_Mar_30_Jul_06_20_Oct_26.zip

    Missing Issues: Mar 09 / May 11 / June 08 / Jul 13
    No print issues published on Mar 09 / May 11 / June 08 / Jul 13.
    italian charts: http://www.it-charts.it/ (old web site) http://www.italycharts.com/ (will be out on next months)

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by me
      Originally posted by trebor
      [Additional Magazine download links]
      No print issues published on Mar 09 / May 11 / June 08 / Jul 13.
      @me: Thank you very much!
      trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
      trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

      Comment


      • #63
        Something wrong with this magazine:

        http://www.americanradiohistory.com/Arc ... -09-09.pdf

        And off course thank you for the great job to all the uploaders!

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by trebor
          Originally posted by SimoneMJJ
          Originally posted by Edu
          For some reason, on the issue dated March 28 of 1987 the page 75 is missing (and with it a interesting article on the Springsteen's Live box set sales...) :-?
          It's not the only missing page. Also for Bad album is happened the same thing. An example is the 1987-09-05. Pages 71-72 are missing. In some numbers missing the Hot Black Singles.
          I think that if we want to complete the missing pages, we should divide us into groups. One group for each decade. Every group member should control two or three years.
          @Simone: Are you doing the 80s?
          Most probably I can supply the missing pages when you do a list for me.
          No. At the moment i'm only archiving the MJ chart-run in the Hot Crossover 30 and in the early versions of the Hot Sales Chart (both Pop and R&B) and Hot Airplay Chart (both Pop and R&B).

          In my previous post i proposed a division into groups to find the missing pages. This will make the things easier and faster.

          Comment


          • #65
            There are some incorrect issues in March of 1990... Please fix them, if it is possible...

            When I click on 17th and 24th March, in both cases 24th FEBRUARY opens...

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by marcoferrari
              There are some incorrect issues in March of 1990... Please fix them, if it is possible...

              When I click on 17th and 24th March, in both cases 24th FEBRUARY opens...
              Yes, but if you put the right number you'll have the correct issue
              italian charts: http://www.it-charts.it/ (old web site) http://www.italycharts.com/ (will be out on next months)

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by me
                Originally posted by marcoferrari
                There are some incorrect issues in March of 1990... Please fix them, if it is possible...

                When I click on 17th and 24th March, in both cases 24th FEBRUARY opens...
                Yes, but if you put the right number you'll have the correct issue
                It works now. Thank you.

                Comment


                • #68
                  For those who use Firefox and want to quickly download all those PDFs, you can use this addon to download all those PDF links at once

                  https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... wnthemall/

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    2014 to Currents 2015

                    Weekly Published are post Here:

                    http://www.pdfmagaz.in/search/Billboard+Magazine

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by AntLop
                      Billboard Digital 2013 has already been uploaded and made available by UKMiXers
                      See posts above
                      trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                      trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by AntLop
                        2014 to Currents 2015

                        Weekly Published are post Here:

                        http://www.pdfmagaz.in/search/Billboard+Magazine
                        This site has been seized.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          the 1998 links are fixed
                          "the love of a mothers life is her child/children"

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by me
                            Originally posted by marcoferrari
                            There are some incorrect issues in March of 1990... Please fix them, if it is possible...

                            When I click on 17th and 24th March, in both cases 24th FEBRUARY opens...
                            Yes, but if you put the right number you'll have the correct issue
                            I spent some time fixing all the bad links or errors that have been reported here. If any still don't work or new ones have occurred as I added the rest of the 90's and began to fill in the 2000's, just note them here and I will try to repair.

                            In the next 10 days, the rest of the 00's should appear, as well as about 100 random issues that fill in missing spots. I am going to continue looking on eBay and elsewhere until 1940-2010 are complete.

                            Thanks to everyone who reported errors.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Just going through early 1952

                              Jan 06 should be Jan 05

                              Jan 31 & Feb 21 both link to 1948 mags on those dates
                              Keep the fire burning like the first time feeling

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Hello,

                                here's a few random things I've noticed:

                                Jul 27, 1968: link leads to Jul 20, 1968 issue
                                Aug 31, 1968: missing link

                                May 31, 1969: missing link

                                Jul 22, 1972: missing link
                                Sep 30, 1972: link has an asterisk but does work
                                Dec 30, 1972: missing link

                                Jun 8, 1974: pages 25 to 36 in reverse order
                                Jul 27, 1974: page 20 unavailable

                                Jan 1, 1977: no magazine published, no link needed
                                Jun 18, 1977: pages 34 to 36 refer to May 28 issue (Google Books mistake)
                                Aug 27, 1977: link has an asterisk but does work
                                Sep 3, 1977: link has an asterisk but does work

                                Dec 30, 1978: no magazine published, no link needed

                                Jul 7, 1979: link doesn't work
                                Dec 29, 1979: no magazine published, no link needed

                                Comment


                                • #76
                                  Just gone thru 50s,60s & 70s.

                                  27 April 1963 link leads to 20 April 1963
                                  21 March 1970 doesn't work.

                                  If I spot anything else I'll put the errors on here.

                                  Comment


                                  • #77
                                    deleted

                                    Comment


                                    • #78
                                      Does anyone have the charts, specifically the best selling singles from the these three issues that are missing from the Google Books collection of Billboard?

                                      July 24, 1948
                                      March 4, 1950
                                      September 8, 1951

                                      Comment


                                      • #79
                                        Originally posted by me
                                        Originally posted by trebor
                                        Here are the Billboard 2013 Digital Issues to complement @kingofskiffle's earlier upload.
                                        All links will expire on May 06, 2014!
                                        Content is copyrighted; for information purposes only; do not repost outside of UKMiX!
                                        Clearance given to @radiodavid to use them for his project.

                                        Billboard _2013_Jan_05_Mar_30_Jul_06_20_Oct_26.zip

                                        Missing Issues: Mar 09 / May 11 / June 08 / Jul 13
                                        No print issues published on Mar 09 / May 11 / June 08 / Jul 13.
                                        Three of these issues were published.
                                        09.03.2013
                                        11.05.2013
                                        08.06.2013

                                        Comment


                                        • #80
                                          Originally posted by Shmidt
                                          Originally posted by me
                                          Originally posted by trebor
                                          Here are the Billboard 2013 Digital Issues to complement @kingofskiffle's earlier upload.
                                          All links will expire on May 06, 2014!
                                          Content is copyrighted; for information purposes only; do not repost outside of UKMiX!
                                          Clearance given to @radiodavid to use them for his project.

                                          Billboard _2013_Jan_05_Mar_30_Jul_06_20_Oct_26.zip

                                          Missing Issues: Mar 09 / May 11 / June 08 / Jul 13
                                          No print issues published on Mar 09 / May 11 / June 08 / Jul 13.
                                          Three of these issues were published.
                                          09.03.2013
                                          11.05.2013
                                          08.06.2013
                                          @Schmidt
                                          Thanks. Will correct the post(s) accordingly. You don't happen to have these issues, do you?
                                          trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                          trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

                                          Comment


                                          • #81
                                            ^ No, unsuccessfully looking for.

                                            Comment


                                            • #82
                                              Originally posted by Shmidt
                                              Three of these issues were published.
                                              09.03.2013
                                              11.05.2013
                                              08.06.2013


                                              So, what Billboard says is not correct: "The magazine is published weekly except for the first week in march,.... the second week in june.... and so on"
                                              italian charts: http://www.it-charts.it/ (old web site) http://www.italycharts.com/ (will be out on next months)

                                              Comment


                                              • #83
                                                @thebigham
                                                Ch.;: Would you please check your hard copy and digital archive whether Billboard did publish said issues or not.
                                                Thanks, mate. Cheers!
                                                trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                                trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

                                                Comment


                                                • #84
                                                  Originally posted by trebor
                                                  @thebigham
                                                  Ch.;: Would you please check your hard copy and digital archive whether Billboard did publish said issues or not.
                                                  Thanks, mate. Cheers!

                                                  I have the Billboard app on the iPad (no way to save the issues though....) and those three are listed as issues to download. Unfortunately, they only work on the iPad as they are 'interactive'.
                                                  http://thechartbook.co.uk - for the latest are best chart book - By Decade!
                                                  Now including NME, Record Mirror and Melody Maker from the UK and some Billboard charts

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #85
                                                    In 2013 no printed issues were published on July 13 and Dec 28.
                                                    On the 3 dates you mentioned issues were published.
                                                    You can still get digital copies from Zinio for $ 6.99 a piece, and than convert them to .pdf
                                                    http://www.zinio.com/www/browse/back-is ... ption=true

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #86
                                                      trebor, I stopped subscribing to the magazine in early 2012.

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #87
                                                        Originally posted by rtxrxs1
                                                        Hello,

                                                        here's a few random things I've noticed:

                                                        Jul 27, 1968: link leads to Jul 20, 1968 issue
                                                        Aug 31, 1968: missing link....
                                                        Hi! I think I swatted all those bug. If you spot more, let me know and I will go after them as well.

                                                        2003 and 2006 were added today. 2008 and 2009 perhaps tomorrow.

                                                        About 70 of the missing 70's issues are almost ready to post as well.

                                                        Trying to complete the collection is turning into an addiction!

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #88
                                                          Originally posted by thebigham
                                                          trebor, I stopped subscribing to the magazine in early 2012.
                                                          OK. Thanks. Sorry about that.
                                                          trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                                          trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #89
                                                            Originally posted by radiodavid
                                                            Hi! I think I swatted all those bug. If you spot more, let me know and I will go after them as well.
                                                            2003 and 2006 were added today. 2008 and 2009 perhaps tomorrow.
                                                            About 70 of the missing 70's issues are almost ready to post as well.
                                                            Trying to complete the collection is turning into an addiction!
                                                            @David
                                                            Again. Thank you so, so much for all what you are doing. Your homepage is so awesome, unique and unprecedented.
                                                            The Fat Cats would never be in a position to accomplish something like that. KUDOS, hombre!
                                                            trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                                            trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

                                                            Comment


                                                            • #90
                                                              Originally posted by Niceguy
                                                              In 2013 no printed issues were published on July 13 and Dec 28.
                                                              On the 3 dates you mentioned issues were published.
                                                              You can still get digital copies from Zinio for $ 6.99 a piece, and than convert them to .pdf
                                                              http://www.zinio.com/www/browse/back-is ... ption=true
                                                              It would be interesting to have a complete list of the not published issues for all the years.
                                                              I think it will not be easy to make this list.
                                                              italian charts: http://www.it-charts.it/ (old web site) http://www.italycharts.com/ (will be out on next months)

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X