Sun January 23, 2022
    Ends
    Sat January 29, 2022
    Keep the fire burning like the first time feeling

https://www.billboard.com/music/char...rt-1235021892/

‘Encanto’ Soundtrack Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart
    By Keith Caulfield
    01/23/2022

Plus: The Lumineers' "Brightside" debuts in top 10.

Encanto is the first soundtrack with more than one week at No. 1 since Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s A Star Is Born spent four nonconsecutive weeks in the lead in 2018-19. And, Encanto is Walt Disney Records’ first No. 1 album to spend more than a week atop the list since Frozen ruled for 13 nonconsecutive weeks in 2014. (In between Frozen and Encanto, Walt Disney Records topped the chart with the soundtracks to Descendants, in 2015, and Frozen II, in 2019, each for one week.)

Encanto continues to profit from the popularity of its hit songs, all written by Lin-Manuel Miranda, including “We Don’t Talk About Bruno,” “Surface Pressure” and “What Else Can I Do?” — all of which were in the top 40 of the most recently published Billboard Hot 100 songs chart (dated Jan. 22). As reported last week, “Bruno” rose 5-4 on the chart, marking the highest-charting song from a Disney animated film since 1995.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units, compiled by MRC Data. Units comprise album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). Each unit equals one album sale, or 10 individual tracks sold from an album, or 3,750 ad-supported or 1,250 paid/subscription on-demand official audio and video streams generated by songs from an album. The new Jan 29, 2022-dated chart (where Encanto returns to No. 1) will be posted in full on Billboard‘s website on Jan. 25. For all chart news, follow billboard and billboardcharts on both Twitter and Instagram.

Of Encanto’s 104,000 equivalent album units earned, SEA units comprise 84,000 (up 10%, equaling 125.33 million on-demand official streams of the set’s songs), album sales comprise 17,000 (up 4%) and TEA units comprise 3,000 (down less than 1%).

Gunna’s DS4Ever falls to No. 2 in its second week (96,000 equivalent album units earned, down 36%), while

The Weeknd’s Dawn FM also slips a spot in its second frame (2-3), with 61,000 units (down 59%).

A pair of former No. 1s are next on the chart, as

Adele’s 30 is a non-mover at No. 4 with 43,000 units (down 10%) and

Morgan Wallen’s Dangerous: The Double Album is also stationary at No. 5 with 41,000 units (down 5%).

The Lumineers’ Brightside debuts at No. 6 on the Billboard 200, scoring the act its fourth consecutive, and total, top 10 album — the entirety of its charting efforts. The act’s fourth full-length studio album launches with 37,000 equivalent album units earned. Of that sum, album sales comprise 26,000 (making it the top-selling album of the week), SEA units comprise 11,000 (equaling 14.33 million on-demand official streams of the set’s songs) and TEA units comprise a negligible sum. The Lumineers previously visited the top 10 with III (No. 2 in 2019), Cleopatra (No. 1, 2016) and their self-titled full-length debut (No. 2, 2013).

The Weeknd places a second album in the top 10 for a second straight week, as his best-of compilation The Highlights slips one spot to No. 7 (34,000 equivalent album units earned, down 6%).

Drake’s former leader Certified Lover Boy is steady at No. 8 with nearly 34,000 equivalent album units earned (down 3%),

Olivia Rodrigo’s chart-topping Sour falls 7-9 with 33,000 units (down 8%) and

Doja Cat’s Planet Her dips 9-10 with 32,000 units (down 4%).

MRC Data, the independent data provider to the Billboard charts, completes an exhaustive and thorough review of all data submissions used in compiling the weekly chart rankings. MRC Data reviews and authenticates data, removing any suspicious or unverifiable activity using established criteria before final chart calculations are made and published. In partnership with Billboard, data deemed suspicious and unverifiable is disqualified prior to the final calculation.

Comment

Comment

https://www.billboard.com/music/char...ks-1235022127/
        Adele’s ‘Easy on Me’ Tops Billboard Hot 100 for Milestone 10th Week

Plus, "We Don't Talk About Bruno" climbs to No. 2, and fellow 'Encanto' hit "Surface Pressure" reaches the top 10.

Adele‘s “Easy on Me” claims a 10th week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart. With her latest week at the summit, she equals her longest reign, previously established by the 10-week command of her 2015-16 smash “Hello.”

Meanwhile, “We Don’t Talk About Bruno,” from Encanto, pushes 4-2 on the Hot 100 as the week’s most-streamed and top-selling song. It becomes just the second song from a Disney animated film to have reached the chart’s top two positions.

Plus, fellow Encanto track “Surface Pressure” by Jessica Darrow hits the Hot 100’s top 10, jumping 14-10 and making the movie the first Disney animated film to have generated multiple top 10s on the chart.

The Hot 100 blends all-genre U.S. streaming (official audio and official video), radio airplay and sales data. All charts (dated Jan. 29) will update on Billboard.com tomorrow (Jan. 25). For all chart news, you can follow Billboard and Billboardcharts on both Twitter and Instagram.

“Easy on Me,” released on Columbia Records and which first led the Hot 100 in late October, drew 99 million radio airplay audience impressions (down 1%) and 14.3 million U.S. streams (down 5%) and sold 5,200 downloads (down 14%) in the Jan. 14-20 tracking week, according to MRC Data.

The ballad spends a ninth week at No. 1 on the Radio Songs chart; drops 5-7 on Digital Song Sales, following two weeks on top; and rebounds 16-9 on Streaming Songs, after five weeks at No. 1.

“Easy on Me” becomes the 41st single in the Hot 100’s 63-year history to spend 10 or more weeks at No. 1. It’s the first since BTS’ “Butter” logged 10 weeks on top in June-September 2021.

“Easy on Me” also matches Adele’s longest Hot 100 domination, after “Hello” reigned for 10 weeks in 2015-16. She is the seventh artist with at least two No. 1s that have each ruled for double-digit weeks, joining Boyz II Men, Drake (each with three such leaders), The Black Eyed Peas, Mariah Carey, Santana and Pharrell Williams (two each).

Plus, Adele ties for the ninth-most cumulative weeks spent at No. 1 on the Hot 100, as she has totaled 34 frames on top among her five leaders; before “Easy on Me” and “Hello,” she reigned with “Rolling in the Deep” (seven weeks, 2011), “Someone Like You” (five, 2011) and “Set Fire to the Rain” (two, 2012).

Most Weeks Spent at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100
        87, Mariah Carey
        60, Rihanna
        59, The Beatles
        52, Drake
        50, Boyz II Men
        47, Usher
        41, Beyoncé
        37, Michael Jackson
        34, Adele
        34, Elton John
        34, Bruno Mars

Also notably, Adele becomes the first artist with both two Hot 100 No. 1s and two Billboard 200 No. 1s that have led for 10 or more weeks each. While “Easy on Me” and “Hello” have topped the Hot 100 for 10 frames each, her LPs 21 and 25 commanded the Billboard 200 albums chart for 24 and 10 weeks, in 2011-12 and 2015-16, respectively. (“Easy on Me” parent album 30 has ruled the Billboard 200 for six weeks; it ranks at No. 4 on the latest, Jan. 29-dated list.)

“We Don’t Talk About Bruno,” by Carolina Gaitán, Mauro Castillo, Adassa, Rhenzy Feliz, Diane Guerrero, Stephanie Beatriz and the Encanto Cast, ascends 4-2 for a new Hot 100 high. It drew 32.4 million streams (up 12%) and sold 9,400 (up 17%), as it tops Streaming Songs for a third week and pushes 3-1 to take over atop Digital Song Sales.

“Bruno,” from the Encanto soundtrack, which returns for a second week at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 after becoming just the sixth animated film soundtrack to rule the ranking, now solely boasts the second-highest rank for a song from a Disney animated film, dating to the chart’s August 1958 start. It trails only Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle’s “A Whole New World,” from Aladdin, a No. 1 for one week in March 1993. (Be our guest: Check out the 25 greatest Hot 100 hits from Disney animated films.)

Notably, as “Bruno” dominates in streaming and sales, it drew a modest 457,000 in airplay audience among Radio Songs reporters, with over half its reach in the tracking week from adult pop KIOI San Francisco’s 34 plays (up from four the week before); the Walt Disney label is not actively promoting the song to radio.

Glass Animals’ “Heat Waves” holds at its No. 3 Hot 100 high, as it leads the Hot Rock & Alternative Songs and Hot Alternative Songs charts, both of which use the same multi-metric methodology as the Hot 100, for an 18th week each. As previously reported, it hits No. 1 on the Pop Airplay chart.

The Kid LAROI and Justin Bieber’s “Stay” slides 2-4 on the Hot 100, after seven weeks at No. 1 beginning in August 2021, and Kodak Black’s “Super Gremlin” rises 6-5 for a new best, as it tops the multi-metric Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and Hot Rap Songs charts for a second week each.

Ed Sheeran’s “Shivers” dips 5-6 on the Hot 100, after hitting No. 4; Gunna and Future’s “Pushin P,” featuring Young Thug, repeats at No. 7 in its second week on the chart; and GAYLE’s “abcdefu” ascends 9-8 for a new best rank.

Elton John and Dua Lipa’s “Cold Heart (Pnau Remix)” rebounds 10-9 on the Hot 100, after reaching No. 7. John expands his span of top 10s to 52 years and a week, dating to his first week in the top 10 with “Your Song” (Jan. 23, 1971), the longest such stretch among all acts not involving holiday songs. Concurrently, “Cold Heart” tops the multi-metric Hot Dance/Electronic Songs chart for a 15th week.

Rounding out the Hot 100’s top 10, Encanto track “Surface Pressure” by Jessica Darrow darts 14-10. The song reaches the bracket with 22.5 million streams (up 2%) and 6,500 sold (down 6%). It holds at No. 4 on both Streaming Songs and Digital Song Sales.

Darrow, who voices Encanto character Luisa Madrigal, scores a Hot 100 top 10 in her first visit to the chart.

Meanwhile, thanks to “Bruno” and “Pressure” (both solo written by Lin-Manuel Miranda), Encanto becomes the first soundtrack from a Disney animated film to have yielded multiple Hot 100 top 10s. (The Lion King previously came closest to the achievement: Elton John’s “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” roared to No. 4 and follow-up “Circle of Life” reached No. 18 in 1994.)

Again, for all chart news, you can follow Billboard and Billboardcharts on both Twitter and Instagram and all charts (dated Jan. 29), including the Hot 100 in its entirety, will refresh on Billboard.com tomorrow (Jan. 25).

Comment

https://www.billboard.com/music/char..._term=10403564
          GAYLE’s ‘abcdefu’ Tops Billboard Global Charts, ‘We Don’t Talk About Bruno’ Bounds

"abcdefu" leads the Global 200 and Global Excl. U.S. surveys for a third week each.
          GAYLE‘s debut hit “abcdefu” continues as the biggest song in the world, as it logs a third week at No. 1 on both the Billboard Global 200 and Billboard Global Excl. U.S. charts (dated Jan. 29).

Meanwhile, “We Don’t Talk About Bruno,” from Disney’s Encanto, jumps to No. 2 on the Global 200, and Imagine Dragons and JID‘s “Enemy” reaches the Global Excl. U.S. top five.

Billboard‘s two global charts (which in September marked their first year) rank songs based on streaming and sales activity culled from more than 200 territories around the world, as compiled by MRC Data. The Billboard Global 200 is inclusive of worldwide data and the Billboard Global Excl. U.S. chart comprises data from territories excluding the U.S.

Chart ranks are based on a weighted formula incorporating official-only streams on both subscription and ad-supported tiers of audio and video music services, as well as download sales, the latter of which reflect purchases from full-service digital music retailers from around the world, with sales from direct-to-consumer (D2C) sites excluded from the charts’ calculations.

“abcdefu” by Dallas-born, Nashville-based singer-songwriter GAYLE adds a third week at No. 1 on the Billboard Global 200. The song drew 58.3 million streams (down 1%) and sold 16,100 (down 8%) worldwide in the Jan. 14-20 tracking week.

“We Don’t Talk About Bruno,” by Carolina Gaitán, Mauro Castillo (both from Colombia), Adassa, Rhenzy Feliz, Diane Guerrero, Stephanie Beatriz (all from the U.S.) and the Encanto cast, surges 6-2 on the Global 200, with 57.7 million streams (up 14%) and 13,500 sold (up 18%) worldwide.

The song is from the soundtrack to Disney’s Encanto, which returns to No. 1 on the U.S.-based Billboard 200 album chart, after the set became the first soundtrack to reign since December 2019 and only the sixth animated film soundtrack to lead since the list began in March 1956.

Elton John and Dua Lipa’s “Cold Heart (Pnau Remix)” rebounds to its No. 3 Global 200 high, from No. 4; Adele’s “Easy on Me” dips 3-4, after six weeks at the summit; and The Kid LAROI and Justin Bieber’s “Stay” keeps at No. 5, after a record 11 weeks at No. 1.

GAYLE’s “abcdefu” likewise leads the Billboard Global Excl. U.S. chart for a third week, with 44.6 million streams (essentially even week over week) and 7,000 sold (down 4%) outside the U.S. in the Jan. 14-20 tracking week.

Nos. 2 through 4 on the Global Excl. U.S. chart also hold in place: Elton John and Dua Lipa’s “Cold Heart (Pnau Remix),” at its No. 2 high; The Kid LAROI and Justin Bieber’s “Stay,” at No. 3, following its record-tying nine weeks on top (matching the reign of Olivia Rodrigo’s “Drivers License” in 2021); and Adele’s “Easy on Me,” at No. 4, after seven weeks on top.

Rounding out the Global 200’s top five, Imagine Dragons and JID’s “Enemy” reaches the tier (7-5), with 40 million streams (up 3%) and 1,900 sold (up 4%) outside the U.S. The song, each act’s first top five hit on the tally, is from the soundtrack to Netflix’s animated series Arcane: League of Legends, which premiered in November.

The Billboard Global 200 and Billboard Global Excl. U.S. charts (dated Jan. 29) will update on Billboard.com tomorrow (Jan. 25). For both charts, the top 100 titles are available to all readers on Billboard.com, while the complete 200-title rankings are visible on Billboard Pro, Billboard‘s subscription-based service. For all chart news, you can follow Billboard and Billboardcharts on both Twitter and Instagram.

Comment

https://www.billboard.com/wp-content..._term=10403564
            Billboard Bulletin (Monday)
            • Adele’s ‘Easy on Me’ Tops Billboard Hot 100 for Milestone 10th Week
            • ‘Encanto’ Soundtrack Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 Albums chart
            • Sony Music Bought Bob Dylan’s Master Recordings, Now Worth More Than $200 Million
            • Audius’ NextGeneration Streaming Service Is Plagued by Piracy
            • Mexico Fest Promoters and Fans Face Off Over Ticket Refunds Amid Omicron Surge
            • Interscope to Re-Release Iconic Albums on Limited-Edition Vinyl for 30th Anniversary

Comment

https://s3.amazonaws.com/bulletins.b..._2022_0124.pdf
              Billboard Country Update
              Aldean, Underwood, HARDY, Lambert And More Create New Volume Of Country Collaborations
              • Duets and collaborations occupy one-quarter of the Country Airplay chart: What’s behind that trend? And how long will it last?
              • On The Charts: Jordan Davis and Luke Bryan plant “Buy Dirt” atop two different lists
              • Nashville’s label lineup is “rockin’ ” as Benny Brown’s Quartz Hill welcomes new sister imprint Stone Country
              • Makin’ Tracks: Lady A puts the power of music on display in new single “What a Song Can Do”
              • Country Coda: A decade ago, Eric Church had his first No. 1 single well in “Hand”

Comment

Alternative Airplay

TW LW Wks Song Artist Peak
                1 1 11 The Outside - twenty one pilots 1
                2 2 23 Beggin' - Måneskin 1
                3 6 11 Enemy - Imagine Dragons & JID 3
                4 4 28 Colorado - Milky Chance 3
                5 5 14 Taking Me Back - Jack White 5
                6 3 18 Brightside - The Lumineers 1
                7 8 21 Record Player - Daisy the Great & AJR 7
                8 7 19 I Don't Wanna Talk (I Just Wanna Dance) - Glass Animals 6
                9 9 88 Monsters - All Time Low f/ blackbear 1
                10 10 19 Survivor - Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats 9
                11 13 23 Smile - Wolf Alice 11
                12 12 20 Fleabag - YUNGBLUD 12
                13 14 35 Bad Dream - Cannons 13
                14 27 2 Won't Stand Down - Muse 14
                15 16 9 Love Dies Young - Foo Fighters 15
                16 19 11 Wake Me Up - Foals 16
                17 17 15 Monday - The Regrettes 15
                18 22 13 Chapstick - COIN 18
                19 20 13 I Don't Live Here Anymore - The War on Drugs f/ Lucius 19
                20 18 16 Time in Disguise - Kings of Leon 18
                21 23 16 The Sun Hasn't Left - Modest Mouse 21
                22 21 18 My Universe - Coldplay & BTS 13
                23 25 9 Toxic - BoyWithUke 23
                24 26 14 Talking to Ourselves - Rise Against 24
                25 24 15 Head Right - Wilderado 24
                26 30 6 Abcdefu - GAYLE 26
                27 28 7 Bite Me - Avril Lavigne 27
                28 New 1 Love Brand New - Bob Moses 28
                29 32 10 I'll Call You Mine - girl in red 28
                30 29 9 Life Goes On - Oliver Tree 27
                31 34 8 Chaise Longue - Wet Leg 27
                32 36 12 DiE4u - Bring Me the Horizon 32
                33 37 11 If You Ever Leave, I'm Coming with You - The Wombats 33
                34 33 9 The Hardest Cut - Spoon 29
                35 31 2 Mystery - Turnstile 31
                36 35 16 U&Me - alt-J 24
                37 New 1 Ramon Ayala - Giovannie and the Hired Guns 37
                38 40 3 Cheer Up Baby - Inhaler 38
                39 Re-Entry 2 On My Knees - RÜFÜS DU SOL 35
                40 39 5 MammaMia - Måneskin 27

OUT:
                What You Say - Cold War Kids
                Follow You - Imagine Dragons
                No Bad Days - Bastille

Comment

Mainstream Rock Airplay

1 1 14 Dead Inside - Nita Strauss & David Draiman 1
                  2 5 8 So Called Life - Three Days Grace 2
                  3 4 11 Start the Healing - Korn 3
                  4 6 13 Taking Me Back - Jack White 4
                  5 3 17 Shotgun Blues - Volbeat 1
                  6 2 16 Hunter's Moon - Ghost 1
                  7 8 20 Kill the Noise - Papa Roach 1
                  8 9 18 DiE4u - Bring Me the Horizon 8
                  9 11 9 Love Dies Young - Foo Fighters 9
                  10 10 13 The River is Rising - Slash f/ Myles Kennedy & the Conspirators 10
                  11 7 24 Built by Nations - Greta Van Fleet 6
                  12 12 16 Teardrinker - Mastodon 12
                  13 14 21 Kill Beautiful Things - DED 13
                  14 16 18 Rainy Day - Ice Nine Kills 14
                  15 18 7 Epiphany - Mammoth WVH 15
                  16 23 3 Zombified - Falling in Reverse 16
                  17 19 13 The Comeback - All Good Things f/ Craig Mabbitt 17
                  18 24 7 Dead Man Walking - Jelly Roll 18
                  19 34 2 Won't Stand Down - Muse 19
                  20 20 18 Brighten - Jerry Cantrell 19
                  21 21 16 Surviving the Game - Skillet 21
                  22 22 23 Feast of Fire - Trivium 20
                  23 30 2 Never Gonna Learn - Asking Alexandria 23
                  24 17 20 Lifeline - Bad Wolves 3
                  25 25 10 Untouchable - Atreyu f/ Jacoby Shaddix 25
                  26 26 15 Crimson Skies - Black Veil Brides 24
                  27 27 15 Talking to Ourselves - Rise Against 25
                  28 28 8 Changes Are Coming - Daughtry 28
                  29 29 12 Rainbow Veins - Bullet for My Valentine 27
                  30 31 10 Circle the Drain - Wage War 30
                  31 32 11 Set You Free - Black Label Society 31
                  32 33 5 Voices - Shaman's Harvest 32
                  33 New 1 Brother the Cloud - Eddie Vedder 33
                  34 37 2 I'm Not - Zero 9:36 34
                  35 36 19 I Wanna Be Your Slave - Måneskin 32
                  36 38 5 Ramon Ayala - Giovannie and the Hired Guns 36
                  37 Re-Entry 2 Down - Versus Me 37
                  38 35 11 The Chapeltown Rag - Slipknot 28
                  39 39 2 Out for Blood - Code Orange 39
                  40 New 1 Call Me Little Sunshine - Ghost 40

OUT:
                  Supercharged - Ayron Jones
                  Shoulders - Coheed and Cambria
                  Dad Vibes - Limp Bizkit

Comment

Adult Alternative Airplay

1 1 12 The Hardest Cut - Spoon 1
                    2 2 14 Crutch - Band of Horses 1
                    3 3 18 I Don't Live Here Anymore - The War on Drugs f/ Lucius 1
                    4 4 17 Brightside - The Lumineers 1
                    5 5 16 Write a List of Things to Look Forward To - Courtney Barnett 5
                    6 7 17 Wild Blue - John Mayer 6
                    7 8 7 Oh My God - Adele 7
                    8 6 16 U&Me - alt-J 6
                    9 14 8 Chapstick - COIN 9
                    10 15 9 Face Down in the Moment - Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats 10
                    11 13 9 The Only Heartbreaker - Mitski 11
                    12 12 12 Magnificent Hurt - Elvis Costello & the Imposters 10
                    13 9 22 Worry No More - Amos Lee 6
                    14 17 10 Wake Me Up - Foals 14
                    15 16 18 The Sun Hasn't Left - Modest Mouse 11
                    16 21 6 B-Side - Khruangbin & Leon Bridges 16
                    17 10 18 Love Love Love - My Morning Jacket 6
                    18 27 7 Love Dies Young - Foo Fighters 18
                    19 19 14 The Last Dance - St. Paul & the Broken Bones 16
                    20 26 6 Once Twice Melody - Beach House 20
                    21 18 13 Rushing Water - Sting 12
                    22 20 13 Taking Me Back - Jack White 18
                    23 22 15 Beggin' - Måneskin 22
                    24 23 9 Never Leave You - The Record Company 18
                    25 11 20 Justified - Kacey Musgraves 4
                    26 29 9 Record Player - Daisy the Great & AJR 26
                    27 24 14 The Tipping Point - Tears for Fears 17
                    28 25 16 Steam - Leon Bridges 11
                    29 31 6 Dream Never Dies - Lo Moon 29
                    30 36 3 Cheer Up Baby - Inhaler 30
                    31 33 7 Elizabeth Taylor - Pete Yorn 31
                    32 New 1 Broken Horses - Brandi Carlile 32
                    33 30 12 Time in Disguise - Kings of Leon 27
                    34 New 1 Next to Normal - Lucius 34
                    35 32 15 Easy on Me - Adele 2
                    36 34 12 Silk Chiffon - MUNA f/ Phoebe Bridgers 33
                    37 35 16 Valentine - Snail Mail 23
                    38 38 2 I'll Call You Mine - girl in red 38
                    39 New 1 Brother the Cloud - Eddie Vedder 39
                    40 New 1 Rose Pink Cadillac - DOPE LEMON 40

OUT:
                    Better Days - Dermot Kennedy
                    Long Way - Eddie Vedder
                    Billy Goodbye - Franz Ferdinand
                    Your Song Saved My Life - U2

Comment

Rock & Alternative Airplay

1 1 23 Beggin' - Måneskin 1
                      2 2 14 Taking Me Back - Jack White 2
                      3 4 11 The Outside - twenty one pilots 3
                      4 3 18 Brightside - The Lumineers 2
                      5 7 9 Enemy - Imagine Dragons & JID 5
                      6 10 8 Love Dies Young - Foo Fighters 6
                      7 8 19 Kill the Noise - Papa Roach 4
                      8 6 12 Dead Inside - Nita Strauss & David Draiman 6
                      9 5 27 Colorado - Milky Chance 4
                      10 12 11 Start the Healing - Korn 10
                      11 13 8 So Called Life - Three Days Grace 11
                      12 9 15 Shotgun Blues - Volbeat 5
                      13 18 2 Won't Stand Down - Muse 13
                      14 14 18 I Don't Live Here Anymore - The War on Drugs f/ Lucius 13
                      15 11 15 Hunter's Moon - Ghost 8
                      16 20 14 Bad Dream - Cannons 16
                      17 16 18 Record Player - Daisy the Great & AJR 16
                      18 17 22 Survivor - Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats 7
                      19 22 12 DiE4u - Bring Me the Horizon 19
                      20 21 14 Fleabag - YUNGBLUD 20
                      21 15 18 I Don't Wanna Talk (I Just Wanna Dance) - Glass Animals 14
                      22 31 8 Chapstick - COIN 22
                      23 23 12 The Hardest Cut - Spoon 21
                      24 27 10 The River is Rising - Slash f/ Myles Kennedy & the Conspirators 24
                      25 33 2 Brother the Cloud - Eddie Vedder 25
                      26 25 10 Wake Me Up - Foals 23
                      27 19 18 Built by Nations - Greta Van Fleet 13
                      28 29 12 Crutch - Band of Horses 27
                      29 26 10 Smile - Wolf Alice 20
                      30 28 18 My Universe - Coldplay & BTS 10
                      31 24 13 Time in Disguise - Kings of Leon 23
                      32 36 7 Teardrinker - Mastodon 32
                      33 New 1 Dead Man Walking - Jelly Roll 33
                      34 30 10 The Sun Hasn't Left - Modest Mouse 30
                      35 New 1 Love Brand New - Bob Moses 35
                      36 37 15 U&Me - alt-J 33
                      37 46 2 Epiphany - Mammoth WVH 37
                      38 32 20 Lifeline - Bad Wolves 9
                      39 34 8 Write a List of Things to Look Forward To - Courtney Barnett 34
                      40 43 4 Abcdefu - GAYLE 40
                      41 44 4 Talking to Ourselves - Rise Against 41
                      42 41 7 Kill Beautiful Things - DED 41
                      43 New 1 Brighten - Jerry Cantrell 43
                      44 39 9 Magnificent Hurt - Elvis Costello & the Imposters 35
                      45 New 1 Zombified - Falling in Reverse 45
                      46 New 1 Rainy Day - Ice Nine Kills 46
                      47 45 6 Chaise Longue - Wet Leg 21
                      48 49 3 The Only Heartbreaker - Mitski 46
                      49 42 2 Oh My God - Adele 42
                      50 New 1 The Comeback - All Good Things f/ Craig Mabbitt 50

OUT:
                      Mystery - Turnstile
                      Shoulders - Coheed and Cambria
                      Monday - The Regrettes
                      Rushing Water - Sting
                      Love Love Love - My Morning Jacket
                      Toxic - BoyWithUke

Comment

Canada Rock

1 1 20 End of Me - Billy Talent f/ Rivers Cuomo (C) 1
                        2 3 18 Brightside - The Lumineers 2
                        3 2 22 Survivor - Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats 2
                        4 4 9 Love Dies Young - Foo Fighters 4
                        5 5 14 Taking Me Back - Jack White 4
                        6 6 26 Hold Steady - The Glorious Sons (C) 1
                        7 7 24 I Wanna Be Your Slave - Måneskin 6
                        8 8 16 Arm in Arm - Arkells (C) 8
                        9 10 19 Fake Fame - Dear Rouge (C) 9
                        10 11 8 So Called Life - Three Days Grace (C) 10
                        11 13 20 Rock and Roll (Ain't No Simple Thing) - The Sheepdogs (C) 10
                        12 12 29 Colorado - Milky Chance 8
                        13 9 28 KD and Lunch Meat - Boy Golden (C) 9
                        14 18 11 I Am Water - July Talk (C) 14
                        15 14 32 Wait a Minute My Girl - Volbeat 4
                        16 21 8 Let's Go - The Beaches (C) 16
                        17 15 31 What You Say - Cold War Kids 6
                        18 16 13 Talking to Ourselves - Rise Against 15
                        19 19 11 Chapstick - COIN 19
                        20 20 14 Loser - Fake Shark (C) 19
                        21 24 10 Running for the Hills - The Darcys (C) 21
                        22 22 14 Kill the Noise - Papa Roach 22
                        23 New 1 Won't Stand Down - Muse 23
                        24 26 9 Bombs Away - Big Wreck (C) 22
                        25 25 28 Sick of the Silence - Mother Mother (C) 10
                        26 23 16 Not Necessary - The Tragically Hip (C) 23
                        27 31 7 Shotgun Blues - Volbeat 27
                        28 29 16 U&Me - alt-J 24
                        29 New 1 Brother the Cloud - Eddie Vedder 29
                        30 32 16 Bad Dream - Cannons 29
                        31 28 20 Hush - The Marías 21
                        32 30 16 Survivor - Pop Evil 23
                        33 34 8 Enemy - Imagine Dragons & JID 33
                        34 33 9 The Outside - twenty one pilots 33
                        35 38 16 I Am the Horizon - W3apons (C) 31
                        36 44 6 Born to Die - JJ Wilde & Billy Raffoul (C) 36
                        37 37 19 Rage - Dirty Heads f/ Travis Barker & Aimee Interrupter 32
                        38 36 19 Beggin' - Måneskin 27
                        39 27 13 Listen to the Beat - The Royal Foundry (C) 27
                        40 35 17 Hard Skool - Guns n' Roses 21
                        41 40 7 I Don't Wanna Talk (I Just Wanna Dance) - Glass Animals 40
                        42 New 1 Dead Inside - Nita Strauss & David Draiman 42
                        43 39 7 I Don't Live Here Anymore - The War on Drugs f/ Lucius 38
                        44 47 16 Oh! - The Linda Lindas 40
                        45 42 6 Paper Walls - Rezz & Metric (C) 40
                        46 43 5 Life - Mother Mother (C) 41
                        47 Re-Entry 3 Cut Me Loose - Harm & Ease (C) 46
                        48 48 20 Rain - grandson & Jessie Reyez (C) 31
                        49 45 5 Wake Me Up - Foals 43
                        50 Re-Entry 2 Hunter's Moon - Ghost 49

C - Canadian Artist

OUT:
                        Making a Fire - Foo Fighters
                        The River is Rising - Slash f/ Myles Kennedy & the Conspirators
                        Nothing Can Kill Us - K.Flay
                        Time in Disguise - Kings of Leon
                        Back from the Dead - Halestorm

Comment

January 29, 2022
                          Billboard Hot 100

TW LW WOC Title Artist ( Peak )
                          1 1 15 Easy On Me ‒ Adele ( 1 )
                          2 4 4 We Don't Talk About Bruno ‒ Carolina Gaitan, Mauro Castillo, Adassa, Rhenzy Feliz, Diane Guerrero, Stephanie Beatriz & Encanto Cast ( 2 )
                          3 3 53 Heat Waves ‒ Glass Animals ( 3 )
                          4 2 28 Stay ‒ The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber ( 1 )
                          5 6 11 Super Gremlin ‒ Kodak Black ( 5 )
                          6 5 19 Shivers ‒ Ed Sheeran ( 4 )
                          7 7 2 Pushin P ‒ Gunna & Future Featuring Young Thug ( 7 )
                          8 9 9 abcdefu ‒ GAYLE ( 8 )
                          9 10 20 Cold Heart (PNAU Remix) ‒ Elton John & Dua Lipa ( 7 )
                          10 14 4 Surface Pressure ‒ Jessica Darrow ( 10 )
                          11 8 32 Need To Know ‒ Doja Cat ( 8 )
                          12 13 30 Bad Habits ‒ Ed Sheeran ( 2 )
                          13 12 26 Industry Baby ‒ Lil Nas X & Jack Harlow ( 1 )
                          14 17 17 Ghost ‒ Justin Bieber ( 14 )
                          15 15 11 Smokin Out The Window ‒ Silk Sonic (Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak) ( 5 )
                          16 18 63 Levitating ‒ Dua Lipa ( 2 )
                          17 25 4 Hrs And Hrs ‒ Muni Long ( 17 )
                          18 26 9 Oh My God ‒ Adele ( 5 )
                          19 24 18 Thats What I Want ‒ Lil Nas X ( 10 )
                          20 21 55 Save Your Tears ‒ The Weeknd & Ariana Grande ( 1 )
                          21 20 36 Good 4 U ‒ Olivia Rodrigo ( 1 )
                          22 30 11 One Right Now ‒ Post Malone & The Weeknd ( 6 )
                          23 11 2 Sacrifice ‒ The Weeknd ( 11 )
                          24 New 1 P Power ‒ Gunna Featuring Drake ( 24 )
                          25 38 24 Buy Dirt ‒ Jordan Davis Featuring Luke Bryan ( 25 )
                          26 33 14 Better Days ‒ NEIKED X Mae Muller X Polo G ( 23 )
                          27 41 18 Love Nwantiti (Ah Ah Ah) ‒ CKay ( 27 )
                          28 34 7 I Hate U ‒ SZA ( 7 )
                          29 35 40 Kiss Me More ‒ Doja Cat Featuring SZA ( 3 )
                          30 19 3 Fingers Crossed ‒ Lauren Spencer-Smith ( 19 )
                          31 77 3 What Else Can I Do? ‒ Diane Guerrero & Stephanie Beatriz ( 31 )
                          32 27 31 Fancy Like ‒ Walker Hayes ( 3 )
                          33 43 29 You Should Probably Leave ‒ Chris Stapleton ( 32 )
                          34 36 28 Essence ‒ Wizkid Featuring Justin Bieber & Tems ( 9 )
                          35 40 29 You Right ‒ Doja Cat & The Weeknd ( 11 )
                          36 44 20 Knife Talk ‒ Drake Featuring 21 Savage & Project Pat ( 4 )
                          37 37 25 Happier Than Ever ‒ Billie Eilish ( 11 )
                          38 54 13 Big Energy ‒ Latto ( 38 )
                          39 49 19 Meet Me At Our Spot ‒ THE ANXIETY: WILLOW & Tyler Cole ( 21 )
                          40 55 17 One Mississippi ‒ Kane Brown ( 40 )
                          41 50 23 If I Didn't Love You ‒ Jason Aldean & Carrie Underwood ( 15 )
                          42 57 27 Sand In My Boots ‒ Morgan Wallen ( 32 )
                          43 66 3 The Family Madrigal ‒ Stephanie Beatriz, Olga Merediz & Encanto Cast ( 43 )
                          44 71 3 Dos Oruguitas ‒ Sebastian Yatra ( 44 )
                          45 16 12 Too Easy ‒ Gunna & Future ( 16 )
                          46 48 23 Thinking 'Bout You ‒ Dustin Lynch Featuring Lauren Alaina Or MacKenzie Porter ( 30 )
                          47 51 5 Broadway Girls ‒ Lil Durk Featuring Morgan Wallen ( 14 )
                          48 67 9 Enemy ‒ Imagine Dragons X JID ( 48 )
                          49 New 1 Eazy ‒ The Game & Kanye West ( 49 )
                          50 58 20 Way 2 Sexy ‒ Drake Featuring Future & Young Thug ( 1 )
                          51 56 16 Whiskey And Rain ‒ Michael Ray ( 37 )
                          52 73 25 Woman ‒ Doja Cat ( 52 )
                          53 75 8 To Be Loved By You ‒ Parker McCollum ( 52 )
                          54 64 15 Freedom Was A Highway ‒ Jimmie Allen & Brad Paisley ( 45 )
                          55 74 15 'Til You Can't ‒ Cody Johnson ( 55 )
                          56 78 10 Half Of My Hometown ‒ Kelsea Ballerini Featuring Kenny Chesney ( 53 )
                          57 69 20 Girls Want Girls ‒ Drake Featuring Lil Baby ( 2 )
                          58 New 1 Cold December ‒ Rod Wave ( 58 )
                          59 76 15 Who Want Smoke?? ‒ Nardo Wick Featuring G Herbo, Lil Durk & 21 Savage ( 17 )
                          60 80 17 Chosen ‒ Blxst & Tyga Featuring Ty Dolla $ign ( 51 )
                          61 New 1 Bring The Hook ‒ YoungBoy Never Broke Again ( 61 )
                          62 23 2 Thought I Was Playing ‒ Gunna & 21 Savage ( 23 )
                          63 91 8 By Your Side ‒ Rod Wave ( 58 )
                          64 83 9 Heart On Fire ‒ Eric Church ( 59 )
                          65 87 3 Waiting On A Miracle ‒ Stephanie Beatriz ( 65 )
                          66 22 18 Take My Breath ‒ The Weeknd ( 6 )
                          67 28 2 25k Jacket ‒ Gunna Featuring Lil Baby ( 28 )
                          68 99 4 Beers On Me ‒ Dierks Bentley, Breland & HARDY ( 68 )
                          69 84 16 For Tonight ‒ Giveon ( 61 )
                          70 89 9 Scorpio ‒ Moneybagg Yo ( 66 )
                          71 New 1 Iffy ‒ Chris Brown ( 71 )
                          72 47 2 How You Did That ‒ Gunna Featuring Kodak Black ( 47 )
                          73 88 10 Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) ‒ Taylor Swift ( 45 )
                          74 82 10 All Too Well (Taylor's Version) ‒ Taylor Swift ( 1 )
                          75 32 2 Out Of Time ‒ The Weeknd ( 32 )
                          76 90 5 Do It To It ‒ Acraze Featuring Cherish ( 65 )
                          77 81 19 Have Mercy ‒ Chloe ( 28 )
                          78 42 2 Poochie Gown ‒ Gunna ( 42 )
                          79 New 1 Never Say Never ‒ Cole Swindell / Lainey Wilson ( 79 )
                          80 31 2 Is There Someone Else? ‒ The Weeknd ( 31 )
                          81 63 2 Circles Around This Town ‒ Maren Morris ( 63 )
                          82 New 1 Fish Scale ‒ YoungBoy Never Broke Again ( 82 )
                          83 98 6 Doin' This ‒ Luke Combs ( 53 )
                          84 100 4 Pressure ‒ Ari Lennox ( 79 )
                          85 96 4 23 ‒ Sam Hunt ( 75 )
                          86 45 2 Mop ‒ Gunna Featuring Young Thug ( 45 )
                          87 29 2 Gasoline ‒ The Weeknd ( 29 )
                          88 New 1 Trouble With A Heartbreak ‒ Jason Aldean ( 88 )
                          89 46 2 Alotta Cake ‒ Gunna ( 46 )
                          90 New 1 Surround Sound ‒ JID Featuring 21 Savage & Baby Tate ( 90 )
                          91 53 2 Less Than Zero ‒ The Weeknd ( 53 )
                          92 94 17 My Universe ‒ Coldplay x BTS ( 1 )
                          93 ReEntry 2 Never Wanted To Be That Girl ‒ Carly Pearce & Ashley McBryde ( 93 )
                          94 New 1 All Of You ‒ Stephanie Beatriz, Olga Merediz, John Leguizamo, Adassa, Maluma & Encanto Cast ( 94 )
                          95 59 2 IDK That Bitch ‒ Gunna Featuring G Herbo ( 59 )
                          96 ReEntry 17 Same Boat ‒ Zac Brown Band ( 48 )
                          97 ReEntry 10 No Love ‒ Summer Walker & SZA ( 13 )
                          98 ReEntry 2 AA ‒ Walker Hayes ( 87 )
                          99 61 2 Livin Wild ‒ Gunna ( 61 )
                          100 ReEntry 19 Baddest ‒ Yung Bleu, Chris Brown & 2 Chainz ( 56 )

Comment

January 29, 2022
                            The Billboard 200

1 3 8 Encanto ‒ Soundtrack ( 1 )
                            2 1 2 DS4EVER ‒ Gunna ( 2 )
                            3 2 2 Dawn FM ‒ The Weeknd ( 1 )
                            4 4 9 30 ‒ Adele ( 1 )
                            5 5 54 Dangerous: The Double Album ‒ Morgan Wallen ( 6 )
                            6 New 1 Brightside ‒ The Lumineers ( 2 )
                            7 6 49 The Highlights ‒ The Weeknd ( 1 )
                            8 8 20 Certified Lover Boy ‒ Drake ( 1 )
                            9 7 35 Sour ‒ Olivia Rodrigo ( 2 )
                            10 9 30 Planet Her ‒ Doja Cat ( 1 )
                            11 10 10 Red (Taylor's Version) ‒ Taylor Swift ( 1 )
                            12 12 32 Hall Of Fame ‒ Polo G ( 13 )
                            13 New 1 From A Birds Eye View ‒ Cordae ( 14 )
                            14 New 1 DIMENSION : ANSWER ‒ ENHYPEN ( 2 )
                            15 11 6 Fighting Demons ‒ Juice WRLD ( 1 )
                            16 13 12 = ‒ Ed Sheeran ( 1 )
                            17 15 78 F*ck Love ‒ The Kid LAROI ( 1 )
                            18 14 11 Still Over It ‒ Summer Walker ( 1 )
                            19 16 25 Happier Than Ever ‒ Billie Eilish ( 1 )
                            20 18 99 My Turn ‒ Lil Baby ( 1 )
                            21 21 81 Shoot For The Stars Aim For The Moon ‒ Pop Smoke ( 4 )
                            22 19 192 Goodbye & Good Riddance ‒ Juice WRLD ( 1 )
                            23 17 460 Rumours ‒ Fleetwood Mac ( 1 )
                            24 24 43 SoulFly ‒ Rod Wave ( 1 )
                            25 22 124 Hollywood's Bleeding ‒ Post Malone ( 2 )
                            26 20 18 Montero ‒ Lil Nas X ( 1 )
                            27 23 115 What You See Is What You Get ‒ Luke Combs ( 2 )
                            28 27 482 good kid, m.A.A.d city ‒ Kendrick Lamar ( 1 )
                            29 28 44 Justice ‒ Justin Bieber ( 1 )
                            30 26 80 Legends Never Die ‒ Juice WRLD ( 31 )
                            31 34 9 Sniper Gang Presents Syko Bob & SnapKatt: Nightmare Babies ‒ Various Artists ( 1 )
                            32 25 21 Donda ‒ Kanye West ( 3 )
                            33 30 94 Future Nostalgia ‒ Dua Lipa ( 1 )
                            34 31 39 A Gangsta's Pain ‒ Moneybagg Yo ( 1 )
                            35 37 564 Curtain Call: The Hits ‒ Eminem ( 2 )
                            36 32 10 An Evening With Silk Sonic ‒ Silk Sonic (Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak) ( 8 )
                            37 39 474 Greatest Hits ‒ Queen ( 38 )
                            38 New 1 Dominion ‒ Skillet ( 19 )
                            39 33 7 Who Is Nardo Wick? ‒ Nardo Wick ( 1 )
                            40 57 332 Traveller ‒ Chris Stapleton ( 1 )
                            41 40 78 Folklore ‒ Taylor Swift ( 41 )
                            42 41 4 Sing 2 ‒ Soundtrack ( 1 )
                            43 38 110 Fine Line ‒ Harry Styles ( 4 )
                            44 44 242 This One's For You ‒ Luke Combs ( 7 )
                            45 47 219 Diamonds ‒ Elton John ( 2 )
                            46 46 330 Hamilton: An American Musical ‒ Original Broadway Cast ( 1 )
                            47 29 17 Sincerely, Kentrell ‒ YoungBoy Never Broke Again ( 10 )
                            48 43 173 If I Know Me ‒ Morgan Wallen ( 3 )
                            49 50 62 Starting Over ‒ Chris Stapleton ( 7 )
                            50 49 63 Dreamland ‒ Glass Animals ( 1 )
                            51 48 33 The Voice Of The Heroes ‒ Lil Baby & Lil Durk ( 1 )
                            52 51 150 Death Race For Love ‒ Juice WRLD ( 2 )
                            53 53 99 YHLQMDLG ‒ Bad Bunny ( 1 )
                            54 52 147 When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? ‒ Billie Eilish ( 1 )
                            55 45 50 Whole Lotta Red ‒ Playboi Carti ( 4 )
                            56 35 5 Live Life Fast ‒ Roddy Ricch ( 19 )
                            57 36 6 From The Bayou ‒ YoungBoy Never Broke Again & Birdman ( 18 )
                            58 54 573 Chronicle The 20 Greatest Hits ‒ Creedence Clearwater Revival ( 1 )
                            59 73 464 Take Care ‒ Drake ( 60 )
                            60 New 1 Sorry 4 The Wait ‒ Lil Wayne ( 5 )
                            61 56 19 The Melodic Blue ‒ Baby Keem ( 3 )
                            62 55 241 Ctrl ‒ SZA ( 1 )
                            63 42 58 Evermore ‒ Taylor Swift ( 1 )
                            64 60 230 Luv Is Rage 2 ‒ Lil Uzi Vert ( 2 )
                            65 146 63 Channel Orange ‒ Frank Ocean ( 1 )
                            66 58 126 Lover ‒ Taylor Swift ( 5 )
                            67 75 714 Legend: The Best Of... ‒ Bob Marley And The Wailers ( 1 )
                            68 59 249 DAMN. ‒ Kendrick Lamar ( 2 )
                            69 63 88 The GOAT ‒ Polo G ( 1 )
                            70 68 181 ASTROWORLD ‒ Travis Scott ( 1 )
                            71 65 195 beerbongs & bentleys ‒ Post Malone ( 3 )
                            72 78 406 Greatest Hits ‒ 2Pac ( 1 )
                            73 72 371 1989 ‒ Taylor Swift ( 1 )
                            74 70 98 Eternal Atake ‒ Lil Uzi Vert ( 1 )
                            75 67 559 Nevermind ‒ Nirvana ( 1 )
                            76 62 64 Positions ‒ Ariana Grande ( 1 )
                            77 69 60 El Ultimo Tour del Mundo ‒ Bad Bunny ( 9 )
                            78 71 116 Hot Pink ‒ Doja Cat ( 1 )
                            79 77 186 Scorpion ‒ Drake ( 80 )
                            80 New 1 Sick! ‒ Earl Sweatshirt ( 2 )
                            81 74 120 Over It ‒ Summer Walker ( 2 )
                            82 79 94 Pray 4 Love ‒ Rod Wave ( 1 )
                            83 66 201 25 ‒ Adele ( 1 )
                            84 76 201 ? ‒ XXXTENTACION ( 30 )
                            85 64 8 Las Leyendas Nunca Mueren ‒ Anuel AA ( 2 )
                            86 80 445 Greatest Hits ‒ Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers ( 1 )
                            87 81 255 ÷ (Divide) ‒ Ed Sheeran ( 1 )
                            88 82 372 2014 Forest Hills Drive ‒ J. Cole ( 3 )
                            89 113 69 Circles ‒ Mac Miller ( 1 )
                            90 93 297 Views ‒ Drake ( 91 )
                            91 New 1 Caprisongs ‒ FKA twigs ( 3 )
                            92 89 50 Shiesty Season ‒ Pooh Shiesty ( 10 )
                            93 84 696 Journey's Greatest Hits ‒ Journey ( 1 )
                            94 90 69 Tickets To My Downfall ‒ Machine Gun Kelly ( 1 )
                            95 102 207 Graduation ‒ Kanye West ( 94 )
                            96 94 8 Arcane League Of Legends ‒ Soundtrack ( 1 )
                            97 83 525 21 ‒ Adele ( 1 )
                            98 61 446 Abbey Road ‒ The Beatles ( 3 )
                            99 99 558 Greatest Hits ‒ Guns N' Roses ( 1 )
                            100 86 36 The Off-Season ‒ J. Cole ( 77 )
                            101 ReEntry 26 Believers Never Die: Greatest Hits ‒ Fall Out Boy ( 3 )
                            102 87 112 Die Lit ‒ Playboi Carti ( 5 )
                            103 91 58 Thats What They All Say ‒ Jack Harlow ( 3 )
                            104 95 555 Doo-Wops & Hooligans ‒ Bruno Mars ( 31 )
                            105 172 378 The Essential Michael Jackson ‒ Michael Jackson ( 21 )
                            106 107 72 The Best Of Nickelback: Volume 1 ‒ Nickelback ( 6 )
                            107 88 183 AM ‒ Arctic Monkeys ( 4 )
                            108 97 267 Stoney ‒ Post Malone ( 2 )
                            109 104 263 Moana ‒ Soundtrack ( 4 )
                            110 103 210 Man On The Moon: The End Of Day ‒ Kid Cudi ( 1 )
                            111 108 261 Blonde ‒ Frank Ocean ( 5 )
                            112 96 45 When It's All Said And Done... Take Time ‒ Giveon ( 20 )
                            113 101 139 Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Extent ‒ Lewis Capaldi ( 1 )
                            114 100 119 IGOR ‒ Tyler, The Creator ( 2 )
                            115 106 57 The Voice ‒ Lil Durk ( 1 )
                            116 92 40 Fearless (Taylor's Version) ‒ Taylor Swift ( 3 )
                            117 120 176 Swimming ‒ Mac Miller ( 10 )
                            118 112 13 The Lockdown Sessions ‒ Elton John ( 39 )
                            119 ReEntry 24 Greatest Hits: God's Favorite Band ‒ Green Day ( 120 )
                            120 New 1 Healer ‒ Casting Crowns ( 17 )
                            121 123 30 Vice Versa ‒ Rauw Alejandro ( 1 )
                            122 109 70 Top ‒ YoungBoy Never Broke Again ( 4 )
                            123 114 499 Back In Black ‒ AC/DC ( 1 )
                            124 110 198 Invasion Of Privacy ‒ Cardi B ( 1 )
                            125 129 505 Thriller ‒ Michael Jackson ( 126 )
                            126 New 1 Voyeurist ‒ Underoath ( 1 )
                            127 111 174 reputation ‒ Taylor Swift ( 8 )
                            128 117 10 Macon ‒ Jason Aldean ( 8 )
                            129 122 261 T R A P S O U L ‒ Bryson Tiller ( 7 )
                            130 105 18 Bigger Than Life Or Death ‒ EST Gee ( 1 )
                            131 115 643 Metallica ‒ Metallica ( 5 )
                            132 119 12 Something For Thee Hotties: From Thee Archives ‒ Megan Thee Stallion ( 10 )
                            133 127 101 Ghetto Gospel ‒ Rod Wave ( 4 )
                            134 124 255 American Teen ‒ Khalid ( 14 )
                            135 116 213 Dont Smile At Me ‒ Billie Eilish ( 1 )
                            136 98 75 Let It Be (Soundtrack) ‒ The Beatles ( 1 )
                            137 137 405 Nothing Was The Same ‒ Drake ( 25 )
                            138 130 205 Gold: Greatest Hits ‒ ABBA ( 16 )
                            139 118 33 Still Sleep? ‒ Sleepy Hallow ( 14 )
                            140 132 81 I Will Always Love You: The Best Of Whitney Houston ‒ Whitney Houston ( 8 )
                            141 121 34 Free Dem Boyz ‒ 42 Dugg ( 27 )
                            142 126 75 Goldmine ‒ Gabby Barrett ( 1 )
                            143 142 299 ANTI ‒ Rihanna ( 106 )
                            144 128 80 Purgatory ‒ Tyler Childers ( 11 )
                            145 141 165 Greatest Hits ‒ Foo Fighters ( 146 )
                            146 183 2 Up 2 Me ‒ Yeat ( 8 )
                            147 136 410 Greatest Hits ‒ Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band ( 1 )
                            148 131 328 Blurryface ‒ twenty one pilots ( 1 )
                            149 147 239 More Life ‒ Drake ( 2 )
                            150 143 59 Good News ‒ Megan Thee Stallion ( 115 )
                            151 160 46 Greatest Hits ‒ Pitbull ( 2 )
                            152 157 87 Just Cause Y'all Waited 2 ‒ Lil Durk ( 1 )
                            153 140 103 Music To Be Murdered By ‒ Eminem ( 5 )
                            154 162 236 Greatest Hits: The Ultimate Collection ‒ Bon Jovi ( 3 )
                            155 125 16 Expensive Pain ‒ Meek Mill ( 2 )
                            156 134 21 Trip At Knight ‒ Trippie Redd ( 1 )
                            157 139 111 Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial ‒ Roddy Ricch ( 15 )
                            158 144 70 Ready To Die ‒ The Notorious B.I.G. ( 2 )
                            159 148 235 Evolve ‒ Imagine Dragons ( 160 )
                            160 ReEntry 4 Euphoria: Original Score From The HBO Series (Soundtrack) ‒ Labrinth ( 2 )
                            161 158 214 17 ‒ XXXTENTACION ( 2 )
                            162 152 416 Born To Die ‒ Lana Del Rey ( 19 )
                            163 135 11 Human: The Double Album ‒ Cody Johnson ( 1 )
                            164 173 163 My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy ‒ Kanye West ( 1 )
                            165 ReEntry 106 AI YoungBoy 2 ‒ YoungBoy Never Broke Again ( 56 )
                            166 149 157 All Time Greatest Hits ‒ Lynyrd Skynyrd ( 2 )
                            167 165 69 9 ‒ Jason Aldean ( 1 )
                            168 170 176 DS2 ‒ Future ( 1 )
                            169 169 260 Teenage Dream ‒ Katy Perry ( 1 )
                            170 168 172 Frozen ‒ Soundtrack ( 4 )
                            171 163 20 Rich Slave ‒ Young Dolph ( 16 )
                            172 167 281 Sounds Of Summer: The Very Best Of The Beach Boys ‒ The Beach Boys ( 1 )
                            173 155 154 Thank U, Next ‒ Ariana Grande ( 6 )
                            174 154 145 Cry Baby ‒ Melanie Martinez ( 1 )
                            175 159 149 Speak Now ‒ Taylor Swift ( 2 )
                            176 153 93 The College Dropout ‒ Kanye West ( 5 )
                            177 151 39 Destined 2 Win ‒ Lil Tjay ( 2 )
                            178 150 22 Man On The Moon III: The Chosen ‒ Kid Cudi ( 18 )
                            179 ReEntry 298 Greatest Hits ‒ Red Hot Chili Peppers ( 15 )
                            180 174 264 The Essential Billy Joel ‒ Billy Joel ( 4 )
                            181 ReEntry 46 Currents ‒ Tame Impala ( 2 )
                            182 175 92 Chilombo ‒ Jhene Aiko ( 1 )
                            183 197 112 Indigo ‒ Chris Brown ( 1 )
                            184 176 87 Frozen II ‒ Soundtrack ( 1 )
                            185 189 271 Birds In The Trap Sing McKnight ‒ Travis Scott ( 2 )
                            186 145 88 Flower Boy ‒ Tyler, The Creator ( 33 )
                            187 182 28 Devil's Got A New Disguise: The Very Best Of Aerosmith ‒ Aerosmith ( 6 )
                            188 185 28 Back Of My Mind ‒ H.E.R. ( 43 )
                            189 ReEntry 67 Strait Out Of The Box ‒ George Strait ( 4 )
                            190 177 374 Hot Rocks 1964-1971 ‒ The Rolling Stones ( 11 )
                            191 184 144 X 100PRE ‒ Bad Bunny ( 26 )
                            192 138 6 B4 AVA ‒ A Boogie Wit da Hoodie ( 1 )
                            193 156 24 Call Me If You Get Lost ‒ Tyler, The Creator ( 45 )
                            194 180 54 Hey World ‒ Lee Brice ( 1 )
                            195 166 94 MAP OF THE SOUL : 7 ‒ BTS ( 2 )
                            196 181 346 In The Lonely Hour ‒ Sam Smith ( 2 )
                            197 179 98 Manic ‒ Halsey ( 7 )
                            198 85 26 Inside (The Songs) ‒ Bo Burnham ( 2 )
                            199 ReEntry 165 Dr. Dre -- 2001 ‒ Dr. Dre ( 200 )
                            200 New 1 The Boy Named If ‒ Elvis Costello & The Imposters ( 0 )

Comment

January 29, 2022
                              Billboard Global 200

1 1 10 abcdefu ‒ GAYLE ( 1 )
                              2 6 4 We Don't Talk About Bruno ‒ Carolina Gaitan, Mauro Castillo, Adassa, Rhenzy Feliz, Diane Guerrero, Stephanie Beatriz & Encanto Cast ( 2 )
                              3 4 23 Cold Heart (PNAU Remix) ‒ Elton John & Dua Lipa ( 3 )
                              4 3 15 Easy On Me ‒ Adele ( 1 )
                              5 5 28 Stay ‒ The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber ( 1 )
                              6 7 55 Heat Waves ‒ Glass Animals ( 6 )
                              7 8 19 Shivers ‒ Ed Sheeran ( 3 )
                              8 9 12 Enemy ‒ Imagine Dragons X JID ( 8 )
                              9 2 2 Sacrifice ‒ The Weeknd ( 2 )
                              10 11 26 Industry Baby ‒ Lil Nas X & Jack Harlow ( 2 )
                              11 12 30 Bad Habits ‒ Ed Sheeran ( 1 )
                              12 20 2 Pushin P ‒ Gunna & Future Featuring Young Thug ( 12 )
                              13 21 4 Surface Pressure ‒ Jessica Darrow ( 13 )
                              14 18 19 Love Nwantiti (Ah Ah Ah) ‒ CKay ( 2 )
                              15 19 55 Save Your Tears ‒ The Weeknd & Ariana Grande ( 1 )
                              16 22 27 Pepas ‒ Farruko ( 7 )
                              17 23 12 Do It To It ‒ Acraze Featuring Cherish ( 15 )
                              18 13 3 Fingers Crossed ‒ Lauren Spencer-Smith ( 13 )
                              19 31 8 Super Gremlin ‒ Kodak Black ( 19 )
                              20 25 68 Levitating ‒ Dua Lipa ( 2 )
                              21 44 9 Oh My God ‒ Adele ( 3 )
                              22 29 72 Blinding Lights ‒ The Weeknd ( 2 )
                              23 30 17 My Universe ‒ Coldplay x BTS ( 1 )
                              24 10 24 Take My Breath ‒ The Weeknd ( 5 )
                              25 36 27 Woman ‒ Doja Cat ( 11 )
                              26 34 36 Good 4 U ‒ Olivia Rodrigo ( 1 )
                              27 35 25 Happier Than Ever ‒ Billie Eilish ( 6 )
                              28 39 18 Ghost ‒ Justin Bieber ( 28 )
                              29 43 8 Infinity ‒ Jaymes Young ( 28 )
                              30 New 1 P Power ‒ Gunna Featuring Drake ( 30 )
                              31 40 41 Kiss Me More ‒ Doja Cat Featuring SZA ( 3 )
                              32 53 11 The Motto ‒ Tiesto & Ava Max ( 32 )
                              33 50 3 Dos Oruguitas ‒ Sebastian Yatra ( 33 )
                              34 47 19 Where Are You Now ‒ Lost Frequencies & Calum Scott ( 32 )
                              35 New 1 Eazy ‒ The Game & Kanye West ( 35 )
                              36 45 35 Butter ‒ BTS ( 1 )
                              37 80 3 What Else Can I Do? ‒ Diane Guerrero & Stephanie Beatriz ( 37 )
                              38 58 3 Hrs And Hrs ‒ Muni Long ( 38 )
                              39 46 32 Need To Know ‒ Doja Cat ( 6 )
                              40 15 2 Out Of Time ‒ The Weeknd ( 15 )
                              41 88 5 Desesperados ‒ Rauw Alejandro & Chencho Corleone ( 41 )
                              42 41 16 Entre Nosotros ‒ Tiago pzk, LIT killa, Nicki Nicole & Maria Becerra ( 41 )
                              43 69 3 The Family Madrigal ‒ Stephanie Beatriz, Olga Merediz & Encanto Cast ( 43 )
                              44 16 2 Is There Someone Else? ‒ The Weeknd ( 16 )
                              45 48 10 All Too Well (Taylor's Version) ‒ Taylor Swift ( 1 )
                              46 49 7 I Hate U ‒ SZA ( 11 )
                              47 68 72 Dynamite ‒ BTS ( 1 )
                              48 63 72 Perfect ‒ Ed Sheeran ( 30 )
                              49 76 7 It'll Be Okay ‒ Shawn Mendes ( 49 )
                              50 59 43 Montero (Call Me By Your Name) ‒ Lil Nas X ( 1 )
                              51 62 18 Thats What I Want ‒ Lil Nas X ( 4 )
                              52 61 33 Beggin' ‒ Maneskin ( 3 )
                              53 65 4 Malvadao 3 ‒ Xama, Gustah & Neo Beats ( 47 )
                              54 55 13 Moth To A Flame ‒ Swedish House Mafia & The Weeknd ( 10 )
                              55 60 11 One Right Now ‒ Post Malone & The Weeknd ( 9 )
                              56 64 33 Yonaguni ‒ Bad Bunny ( 3 )
                              57 New 1 Lost ‒ Frank Ocean ( 57 )
                              58 66 72 Sunflower (Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse) ‒ Post Malone & Swae Lee ( 41 )
                              59 77 69 Sweater Weather ‒ The Neighbourhood ( 55 )
                              60 74 16 Lo Siento BB:/ ‒ Tainy, Bad Bunny & Julieta Venegas ( 12 )
                              61 14 2 Gasoline ‒ The Weeknd ( 14 )
                              62 78 30 Love Tonight ‒ Shouse ( 20 )
                              63 71 20 Meet Me At Our Spot ‒ THE ANXIETY: WILLOW & Tyler Cole ( 21 )
                              64 70 54 Drivers License ‒ Olivia Rodrigo ( 1 )
                              65 127 2 Softcore ‒ The Neighbourhood ( 65 )
                              66 79 4 Peru ‒ Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran ( 53 )
                              67 99 71 Baby Shark ‒ Pinkfong ( 38 )
                              68 81 44 Peaches ‒ Justin Bieber Featuring Daniel Caesar & Giveon ( 1 )
                              69 72 35 Traitor ‒ Olivia Rodrigo ( 7 )
                              70 24 2 Less Than Zero ‒ The Weeknd ( 24 )
                              71 75 19 Money ‒ Lisa ( 10 )
                              72 92 72 Believer ‒ Imagine Dragons ( 52 )
                              73 91 72 Dance Monkey ‒ Tones And I ( 16 )
                              74 116 12 Toxic ‒ BoyWithUke ( 65 )
                              75 87 30 You Right ‒ Doja Cat & The Weeknd ( 12 )
                              76 102 7 Zankyosanka ‒ Aimer ( 62 )
                              77 117 2 Wa Da Da ‒ Kep1er ( 77 )
                              78 95 11 Mon Amour ‒ zzoilo ( 73 )
                              79 100 72 Shape Of You ‒ Ed Sheeran ( 55 )
                              80 32 6 Too Easy ‒ Gunna & Future ( 32 )
                              81 157 2 Srivalli ‒ Sid Sriram ( 81 )
                              82 17 2 How Do I Make You Love Me? ‒ The Weeknd ( 17 )
                              83 96 72 Someone You Loved ‒ Lewis Capaldi ( 24 )
                              84 89 20 Knife Talk ‒ Drake Featuring 21 Savage & Project Pat ( 6 )
                              85 73 9 I Am Woman ‒ Emmy Meli ( 56 )
                              86 83 11 Smokin Out The Window ‒ Silk Sonic (Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak) ( 8 )
                              87 93 52 Astronaut In The Ocean ‒ Masked Wolf ( 3 )
                              88 85 5 Broadway Girls ‒ Lil Durk Featuring Morgan Wallen ( 32 )
                              89 98 46 Leave The Door Open ‒ Silk Sonic (Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak) ( 2 )
                              90 106 14 I Love You So ‒ The Walters ( 85 )
                              91 103 64 Dakiti ‒ Bad Bunny & Jhay Cortez ( 1 )
                              92 113 3 To The Moon ‒ JNR CHOI ( 92 )
                              93 101 7 Eleven ‒ IVE ( 68 )
                              94 120 3 Waiting On A Miracle ‒ Stephanie Beatriz ( 94 )
                              95 108 8 Medallo ‒ Blessd, Justin Quiles & Lenny Tavarez ( 80 )
                              96 110 72 Watermelon Sugar ‒ Harry Styles ( 9 )
                              97 114 72 Mood ‒ 24kGoldn Featuring iann dior ( 2 )
                              98 109 25 Volvi ‒ Aventura x Bad Bunny ( 11 )
                              99 105 14 Better Days ‒ NEIKED X Mae Muller X Polo G ( 33 )
                              100 90 4 Sakayume ‒ King Gnu ( 90 )
                              101 115 72 Don't Start Now ‒ Dua Lipa ( 30 )
                              102 112 35 Todo de Ti ‒ Rauw Alejandro ( 3 )
                              103 121 7 Tacones Rojos ‒ Sebastian Yatra ( 96 )
                              104 38 2 Thought I Was Playing ‒ Gunna & 21 Savage ( 38 )
                              105 111 20 Life Goes On ‒ Oliver Tree ( 26 )
                              106 119 72 Shallow ‒ Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper ( 59 )
                              107 118 3 When I'm Gone ‒ Alesso / Katy Perry ( 82 )
                              108 107 6 Ichizu ‒ King Gnu ( 78 )
                              109 New 1 L'enfer ‒ Stromae ( 109 )
                              110 135 15 Without Me ‒ Eminem ( 110 )
                              111 104 31 Fancy Like ‒ Walker Hayes ( 25 )
                              112 42 2 25k Jacket ‒ Gunna Featuring Lil Baby ( 42 )
                              113 126 20 Way 2 Sexy ‒ Drake Featuring Future & Young Thug ( 2 )
                              114 129 12 Overpass Graffiti ‒ Ed Sheeran ( 11 )
                              115 128 28 Permission To Dance ‒ BTS ( 1 )
                              116 123 12 Sad Girlz Luv Money ‒ Amaarae & Moliy Featuring Kali Uchis ( 26 )
                              117 New 1 Mal Feito ‒ Hugo & Guilherme E Marilia Mendonca ( 117 )
                              118 134 72 Lovely ‒ Billie Eilish & Khalid ( 70 )
                              119 138 38 Another Love ‒ Tom Odell ( 99 )
                              120 132 13 Acapulco ‒ Jason Derulo ( 93 )
                              121 27 2 Best Friends ‒ The Weeknd ( 27 )
                              122 133 16 The Feels ‒ TWICE ( 12 )
                              123 124 3 Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. 48 ‒ Bizarrap & Tiago pzk ( 58 )
                              124 130 42 Deja Vu ‒ Olivia Rodrigo ( 3 )
                              125 26 2 Here We Go... Again ‒ The Weeknd Featuring Tyler, The Creator ( 26 )
                              126 139 72 Circles ‒ Post Malone ( 49 )
                              127 51 2 How You Did That ‒ Gunna Featuring Kodak Black ( 51 )
                              128 136 17 Rolling In The Deep ‒ Adele ( 42 )
                              129 142 47 Counting Stars ‒ OneRepublic ( 112 )
                              130 140 52 Streets ‒ Doja Cat ( 8 )
                              131 146 72 Bad Guy ‒ Billie Eilish ( 54 )
                              132 145 67 Dreams ‒ Fleetwood Mac ( 10 )
                              133 144 68 Bohemian Rhapsody ‒ Queen ( 97 )
                              134 141 63 The Business ‒ Tiesto ( 12 )
                              135 148 54 Take Me To Church ‒ Hozier ( 127 )
                              136 122 3 Step Back ‒ GOT The Beat ( 122 )
                              137 154 41 Yellow ‒ Coldplay ( 105 )
                              138 163 3 Lost In The Fire ‒ Gesaffelstein & The Weeknd ( 138 )
                              139 162 55 Something Just Like This ‒ The Chainsmokers & Coldplay ( 120 )
                              140 168 29 Gangsta's Paradise ‒ Coolio Featuring L.V. ( 113 )
                              141 158 65 Closer ‒ The Chainsmokers Featuring Halsey ( 100 )
                              142 156 53 Smells Like Teen Spirit ‒ Nirvana ( 92 )
                              143 155 3 Locked Out Of Heaven ‒ Bruno Mars ( 116 )
                              144 152 29 Someone Like You ‒ Adele ( 33 )
                              145 52 2 Poochie Gown ‒ Gunna ( 52 )
                              146 200 6 Betelgeuse ‒ Yuuri ( 116 )
                              147 160 66 All Of Me ‒ John Legend ( 97 )
                              148 New 1 Iffy ‒ Chris Brown ( 148 )
                              149 164 30 Mr. Brightside ‒ The Killers ( 115 )
                              150 151 41 AM ‒ Nio Garcia X J Balvin X Bad Bunny ( 10 )
                              151 147 2 Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes) ‒ Edison Lighthouse ( 147 )
                              152 176 5 The Real Slim Shady ‒ Eminem ( 152 )
                              153 153 19 Nostalgico ‒ Rvssian, Rauw Alejandro & Chris Brown ( 81 )
                              154 150 31 Starboy ‒ The Weeknd Featuring Daft Punk ( 52 )
                              155 178 5 Vai La Em Casa Hoje ‒ George Henrique & Rodrigo Featuring Marilia Mendonca ( 105 )
                              156 188 2 All Of You ‒ Stephanie Beatriz, Olga Merediz, John Leguizamo, Adassa, Maluma & Encanto Cast ( 156 )
                              157 166 19 Dark Red ‒ Steve Lacy ( 132 )
                              158 ReEntry 4 By Your Side ‒ Rod Wave ( 119 )
                              159 New 1 Bloqueado ‒ Gusttavo Lima ( 159 )
                              160 194 2 There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back ‒ Shawn Mendes ( 160 )
                              161 165 4 Die For You ‒ The Weeknd ( 126 )
                              162 173 68 Before You Go ‒ Lewis Capaldi ( 32 )
                              163 167 24 Get Into It (Yuh) ‒ Doja Cat ( 41 )
                              164 172 62 Say You Won't Let Go ‒ James Arthur ( 96 )
                              165 New 1 Surround Sound ‒ JID Featuring 21 Savage & Baby Tate ( 165 )
                              166 New 1 Middle Of The Night ‒ Elley Duhe ( 166 )
                              167 171 22 Don't Be Shy ‒ Tiesto & Karol G ( 55 )
                              168 New 1 Dandelions ‒ Ruth B ( 168 )
                              169 185 58 Thinking Out Loud ‒ Ed Sheeran ( 103 )
                              170 183 59 Don't Stop Believin' ‒ Journey ( 125 )
                              171 197 27 Riptide ‒ Vance Joy ( 160 )
                              172 175 56 Hotel California ‒ Eagles ( 144 )
                              173 177 14 Buy Dirt ‒ Jordan Davis Featuring Luke Bryan ( 117 )
                              174 161 15 Who Want Smoke?? ‒ Nardo Wick Featuring G Herbo, Lil Durk & 21 Savage ( 37 )
                              175 169 32 Love Again ‒ Dua Lipa ( 59 )
                              176 179 26 Volando ‒ Mora, Bad Bunny & Sech ( 27 )
                              177 180 28 Sobrio ‒ Maluma ( 52 )
                              178 56 2 Mop ‒ Gunna Featuring Young Thug ( 56 )
                              179 190 67 Old Town Road ‒ Lil Nas X Featuring Billy Ray Cyrus ( 70 )
                              180 170 16 The Hills ‒ The Weeknd ( 44 )
                              181 192 69 Roses ‒ SAINt JHN ( 14 )
                              182 198 32 Talking To The Moon ‒ Bruno Mars ( 57 )
                              183 182 8 Edamame ‒ bbno$ Featuring Rich Brian ( 165 )
                              184 189 59 Without You ‒ The Kid LAROI ( 10 )
                              185 184 63 Positions ‒ Ariana Grande ( 1 )
                              186 159 10 La Fama ‒ Rosalia Featuring The Weeknd ( 34 )
                              187 186 7 Every Breath You Take ‒ The Police ( 179 )
                              188 37 2 Starry Eyes ‒ The Weeknd ( 37 )
                              189 ReEntry 34 Thunderstruck ‒ AC/DC ( 167 )
                              190 ReEntry 2 No Lie ‒ Sean Paul Featuring Dua Lipa ( 190 )
                              191 ReEntry 24 Take On Me ‒ a-ha ( 139 )
                              192 New 1 Bring The Hook ‒ YoungBoy Never Broke Again ( 192 )
                              193 ReEntry 66 Senorita ‒ Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello ( 67 )
                              194 ReEntry 9 Billie Jean ‒ Michael Jackson ( 137 )
                              195 199 39 Beautiful Mistakes ‒ Maroon 5 Featuring Megan Thee Stallion ( 24 )
                              196 ReEntry 60 Despacito ‒ Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Featuring Justin Bieber ( 114 )
                              197 ReEntry 11 The Nights ‒ Avicii ( 168 )
                              198 ReEntry 62 Goosebumps ‒ Travis Scott ( 102 )
                              199 ReEntry 64 Memories ‒ Maroon 5 ( 71 )
                              200 187 27 Essence ‒ Wizkid Featuring Justin Bieber & Tems ( 28 )

Comment

January 29, 2022
                                Billboard Global 200 (Excl USA)

1 1 10 abcdefu ‒ GAYLE ( 1 )
                                2 2 23 Cold Heart (PNAU Remix) ‒ Elton John & Dua Lipa ( 2 )
                                3 3 28 Stay ‒ The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber ( 1 )
                                4 4 14 Easy On Me ‒ Adele ( 1 )
                                5 7 12 Enemy ‒ Imagine Dragons X JID ( 5 )
                                6 5 19 Shivers ‒ Ed Sheeran ( 3 )
                                7 8 53 Heat Waves ‒ Glass Animals ( 7 )
                                8 9 30 Bad Habits ‒ Ed Sheeran ( 1 )
                                9 6 2 Sacrifice ‒ The Weeknd ( 6 )
                                10 10 19 Love Nwantiti (Ah Ah Ah) ‒ CKay ( 2 )
                                11 11 26 Industry Baby ‒ Lil Nas X & Jack Harlow ( 2 )
                                12 14 12 Do It To It ‒ Acraze Featuring Cherish ( 12 )
                                13 12 27 Pepas ‒ Farruko ( 5 )
                                14 15 55 Save Your Tears ‒ The Weeknd & Ariana Grande ( 2 )
                                15 16 17 My Universe ‒ Coldplay x BTS ( 1 )
                                16 27 3 We Don't Talk About Bruno ‒ Carolina Gaitan, Mauro Castillo, Adassa, Rhenzy Feliz, Diane Guerrero, Stephanie Beatriz & Encanto Cast ( 16 )
                                17 18 68 Levitating ‒ Dua Lipa ( 3 )
                                18 21 21 Where Are You Now ‒ Lost Frequencies & Calum Scott ( 18 )
                                19 17 23 Entre Nosotros ‒ Tiago pzk, LIT killa, Nicki Nicole & Maria Becerra ( 17 )
                                20 23 72 Blinding Lights ‒ The Weeknd ( 2 )
                                21 28 10 Infinity ‒ Jaymes Young ( 21 )
                                22 26 35 Butter ‒ BTS ( 1 )
                                23 29 4 Malvadao 3 ‒ Xama, Gustah & Neo Beats ( 22 )
                                24 36 11 The Motto ‒ Tiesto & Ava Max ( 24 )
                                25 48 9 Oh My God ‒ Adele ( 7 )
                                26 56 6 Desesperados ‒ Rauw Alejandro & Chencho Corleone ( 26 )
                                27 13 24 Take My Breath ‒ The Weeknd ( 7 )
                                28 31 26 Woman ‒ Doja Cat ( 8 )
                                29 25 2 Fingers Crossed ‒ Lauren Spencer-Smith ( 25 )
                                30 37 72 Dynamite ‒ BTS ( 1 )
                                31 32 36 Good 4 U ‒ Olivia Rodrigo ( 2 )
                                32 34 25 Happier Than Ever ‒ Billie Eilish ( 8 )
                                33 39 17 Ghost ‒ Justin Bieber ( 33 )
                                34 40 7 Zankyosanka ‒ Aimer ( 23 )
                                35 41 33 Love Tonight ‒ Shouse ( 12 )
                                36 35 13 Moth To A Flame ‒ Swedish House Mafia & The Weeknd ( 12 )
                                37 86 3 Srivalli ‒ Sid Sriram ( 37 )
                                38 45 41 Kiss Me More ‒ Doja Cat Featuring SZA ( 5 )
                                39 60 3 Wa Da Da ‒ Kep1er ( 39 )
                                40 30 4 Sakayume ‒ King Gnu ( 30 )
                                41 47 33 Beggin' ‒ Maneskin ( 2 )
                                42 51 22 Mon Amour ‒ zzoilo ( 38 )
                                43 50 33 Yonaguni ‒ Bad Bunny ( 4 )
                                44 46 19 Money ‒ Lisa ( 7 )
                                45 71 7 It'll Be Okay ‒ Shawn Mendes ( 45 )
                                46 49 43 Montero (Call Me By Your Name) ‒ Lil Nas X ( 1 )
                                47 62 3 Surface Pressure ‒ Jessica Darrow ( 47 )
                                48 53 18 Thats What I Want ‒ Lil Nas X ( 8 )
                                49 55 72 Perfect ‒ Ed Sheeran ( 37 )
                                50 38 6 Ichizu ‒ King Gnu ( 31 )
                                51 52 7 Eleven ‒ IVE ( 38 )
                                52 58 16 Lo Siento BB:/ ‒ Tainy, Bad Bunny & Julieta Venegas ( 16 )
                                53 61 4 Peru ‒ Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran ( 47 )
                                54 63 9 Medallo ‒ Blessd, Justin Quiles & Lenny Tavarez ( 53 )
                                55 85 13 Toxic ‒ BoyWithUke ( 47 )
                                56 111 2 L'enfer ‒ Stromae ( 56 )
                                57 70 9 Tacones Rojos ‒ Sebastian Yatra ( 57 )
                                58 19 2 Out Of Time ‒ The Weeknd ( 19 )
                                59 New 1 Mal Feito ‒ Hugo & Guilherme E Marilia Mendonca ( 59 )
                                60 66 44 Peaches ‒ Justin Bieber Featuring Daniel Caesar & Giveon ( 1 )
                                61 73 72 Shape Of You ‒ Ed Sheeran ( 43 )
                                62 57 10 All Too Well (Taylor's Version) ‒ Taylor Swift ( 1 )
                                63 131 2 Softcore ‒ The Neighbourhood ( 63 )
                                64 68 32 Need To Know ‒ Doja Cat ( 10 )
                                65 88 71 Baby Shark ‒ Pinkfong ( 36 )
                                66 65 3 Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. 48 ‒ Bizarrap & Tiago pzk ( 29 )
                                67 67 54 Drivers License ‒ Olivia Rodrigo ( 1 )
                                68 75 72 Believer ‒ Imagine Dragons ( 57 )
                                69 79 66 Sweater Weather ‒ The Neighbourhood ( 69 )
                                70 64 11 One Right Now ‒ Post Malone & The Weeknd ( 12 )
                                71 76 72 Dance Monkey ‒ Tones And I ( 11 )
                                72 24 2 Is There Someone Else? ‒ The Weeknd ( 24 )
                                73 74 28 Permission To Dance ‒ BTS ( 1 )
                                74 83 11 Betelgeuse ‒ Yuuri ( 50 )
                                75 78 72 Sunflower (Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse) ‒ Post Malone & Swae Lee ( 63 )
                                76 77 35 Todo de Ti ‒ Rauw Alejandro ( 3 )
                                77 81 16 The Feels ‒ TWICE ( 10 )
                                78 89 72 Someone You Loved ‒ Lewis Capaldi ( 28 )
                                79 84 12 Overpass Graffiti ‒ Ed Sheeran ( 12 )
                                80 90 3 To The Moon ‒ JNR CHOI ( 80 )
                                81 98 9 Vai La Em Casa Hoje ‒ George Henrique & Rodrigo Featuring Marilia Mendonca ( 56 )
                                82 93 42 Another Love ‒ Tom Odell ( 61 )
                                83 145 4 Bloqueado ‒ Gusttavo Lima ( 83 )
                                84 91 17 Acapulco ‒ Jason Derulo ( 63 )
                                85 87 25 Volvi ‒ Aventura x Bad Bunny ( 17 )
                                86 69 3 Step Back ‒ GOT The Beat ( 69 )
                                87 82 35 Traitor ‒ Olivia Rodrigo ( 16 )
                                88 96 72 Watermelon Sugar ‒ Harry Styles ( 7 )
                                89 95 72 Don't Start Now ‒ Dua Lipa ( 31 )
                                90 97 72 Shallow ‒ Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper ( 52 )
                                91 105 2 Dos Oruguitas ‒ Sebastian Yatra ( 91 )
                                92 136 2 Pushin P ‒ Gunna & Future Featuring Young Thug ( 92 )
                                93 99 64 Dakiti ‒ Bad Bunny & Jhay Cortez ( 1 )
                                94 20 2 Gasoline ‒ The Weeknd ( 20 )
                                95 New 1 Eazy ‒ The Game & Kanye West ( 95 )
                                96 94 8 I Am Woman ‒ Emmy Meli ( 82 )
                                97 92 3 Christmas Tree ‒ V ( 43 )
                                98 102 72 Mood ‒ 24kGoldn Featuring iann dior ( 2 )
                                99 100 46 Leave The Door Open ‒ Silk Sonic (Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak) ( 4 )
                                100 121 18 Without Me ‒ Eminem ( 100 )
                                101 126 4 Pandora ‒ DJ Matt-D, Vulgo FK, Menor MC & MC GP ( 101 )
                                102 103 65 The Business ‒ Tiesto ( 5 )
                                103 122 7 Nanndemonaiyo, ‒ Macaroni Empitsu ( 103 )
                                104 115 11 Esqueca-Me Se For Capaz ‒ Marilia Mendonca & Maiara & Maraisa ( 45 )
                                105 22 2 How Do I Make You Love Me? ‒ The Weeknd ( 22 )
                                106 107 23 Don't Be Shy ‒ Tiesto & Karol G ( 42 )
                                107 33 2 Less Than Zero ‒ The Weeknd ( 33 )
                                108 137 7 Middle Of The Night ‒ Elley Duhe ( 108 )
                                109 119 12 I Love You So ‒ The Walters ( 109 )
                                110 106 53 Astronaut In The Ocean ‒ Masked Wolf ( 3 )
                                111 118 72 Lovely ‒ Billie Eilish & Khalid ( 69 )
                                112 New 1 Lost ‒ Frank Ocean ( 112 )
                                113 112 17 Rolling In The Deep ‒ Adele ( 39 )
                                114 146 3 When I'm Gone ‒ Alesso / Katy Perry ( 114 )
                                115 104 20 Life Goes On ‒ Oliver Tree ( 22 )
                                116 153 7 Parada Louca ‒ Mari Fernandez & Marcynho Sensacao ( 84 )
                                117 141 11 Thunder ‒ Gabry Ponte X LUM!X X Prezioso ( 117 )
                                118 108 19 Meet Me At Our Spot ‒ THE ANXIETY: WILLOW & Tyler Cole ( 34 )
                                119 132 61 Counting Stars ‒ OneRepublic ( 109 )
                                120 120 50 Friday ‒ Riton X Nightcrawlers Featuring Mufasa & Hypeman ( 9 )
                                121 123 28 Volando ‒ Mora, Bad Bunny & Sech ( 21 )
                                122 124 28 Sobrio ‒ Maluma ( 33 )
                                123 116 19 Nostalgico ‒ Rvssian, Rauw Alejandro & Chris Brown ( 55 )
                                124 New 1 What Else Can I Do? ‒ Diane Guerrero & Stephanie Beatriz ( 124 )
                                125 New 1 Down Under ‒ Luude Featuring Colin Hay ( 125 )
                                126 144 12 Ameaca ‒ Paulo Pires, MC Danny E Marcynho Sensacao ( 62 )
                                127 151 62 Dry Flower ‒ Yuuri ( 18 )
                                128 139 7 No Lie ‒ Sean Paul Featuring Dua Lipa ( 128 )
                                129 117 11 Sad Girlz Luv Money ‒ Amaarae & Moliy Featuring Kali Uchis ( 25 )
                                130 New 1 Salincak ‒ Mustafa Ceceli & Nigar Muharrem ( 130 )
                                131 72 2 Oo Antava Oo Oo Antava ‒ Indravathi Chauhan ( 72 )
                                132 138 8 Ella ‒ Boza ( 129 )
                                133 127 33 Love Again ‒ Dua Lipa ( 49 )
                                134 135 29 You Right ‒ Doja Cat & The Weeknd ( 17 )
                                135 110 37 Cry Baby ‒ Official HIGE DANdism ( 45 )
                                136 129 72 Yoru Ni Kakeru ‒ YOASOBI ( 6 )
                                137 140 41 AM ‒ Nio Garcia X J Balvin X Bad Bunny ( 7 )
                                138 109 10 La Fama ‒ Rosalia Featuring The Weeknd ( 30 )
                                139 164 38 Gangsta's Paradise ‒ Coolio Featuring L.V. ( 102 )
                                140 114 53 Monster ‒ YOASOBI ( 39 )
                                141 158 63 Something Just Like This ‒ The Chainsmokers & Coldplay ( 100 )
                                142 125 23 Out Out ‒ Joel Corry, Jax Jones, Charli XCX & Saweetie ( 38 )
                                143 154 3 Locked Out Of Heaven ‒ Bruno Mars ( 133 )
                                144 150 10 Presepada ‒ Marilia Mendonca & Maiara & Maraisa ( 87 )
                                145 130 5 Dreams Come True ‒ aespa ( 119 )
                                146 143 35 I Wanna Be Your Slave ‒ Maneskin ( 8 )
                                147 156 70 Bohemian Rhapsody ‒ Queen ( 110 )
                                148 155 30 Tiroteo ‒ Marc Segui & Pol Granch & Rauw Alejandro ( 36 )
                                149 157 71 All Of Me ‒ John Legend ( 94 )
                                150 New 1 212 ‒ Chefin ( 150 )
                                151 161 51 Yellow ‒ Coldplay ( 103 )
                                152 159 71 Bad Guy ‒ Billie Eilish ( 45 )
                                153 147 34 Que Mas Pues? ‒ J Balvin & Maria Becerra ( 13 )
                                154 178 2 Lost In The Fire ‒ Gesaffelstein & The Weeknd ( 154 )
                                155 165 70 Closer ‒ The Chainsmokers Featuring Halsey ( 104 )
                                156 168 3 Hasta La Raiz ‒ Natalia LaFourcade ( 156 )
                                157 169 41 The Nights ‒ Avicii ( 127 )
                                158 163 52 Take Me To Church ‒ Hozier ( 130 )
                                159 128 11 Smokin Out The Window ‒ Silk Sonic (Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak) ( 13 )
                                160 162 39 Someone Like You ‒ Adele ( 38 )
                                161 160 70 Senorita ‒ Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello ( 55 )
                                162 113 28 Kirari ‒ Fujii Kaze ( 57 )
                                163 149 61 Gunjou ‒ YOASOBI ( 15 )
                                164 134 13 Salimo de Noche ‒ Tiago pzk x Trueno ( 72 )
                                165 133 23 Suiheisen ‒ back number ( 53 )
                                166 166 50 Wellerman ‒ Nathan Evans ( 5 )
                                167 185 9 Toma Toma Vapo Vapo ‒ Ze Felipe & MC Danny ( 52 )
                                168 167 3 Se Le Ve ‒ Dimelo Flow, Sech, Lenny Tavarez, Arcangel. De La Ghetto, Justin Quiles & Dalex ( 167 )
                                169 195 2 Dandelions ‒ Ruth B. ( 169 )
                                170 171 22 Arranhao ‒ Henrique & Juliano ( 58 )
                                171 148 10 Bar ‒ TINI & L-Gante ( 63 )
                                172 142 7 I Hate U ‒ SZA ( 66 )
                                173 187 69 Despacito ‒ Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Featuring Justin Bieber ( 104 )
                                174 198 8 The Real Slim Shady ‒ Eminem ( 174 )
                                175 173 14 Edamame ‒ bbno$ Featuring Rich Brian ( 140 )
                                176 174 58 Goosebumps ‒ Travis Scott & HVME ( 10 )
                                177 180 46 Every Breath You Take ‒ The Police ( 155 )
                                178 183 65 Cheap Thrills ‒ Sia Featuring Sean Paul ( 115 )
                                179 189 51 Wake Me Up! ‒ Avicii ( 141 )
                                180 172 38 Deja Vu ‒ Olivia Rodrigo ( 8 )
                                181 170 38 Mienteme ‒ TINI X Maria Becerra ( 35 )
                                182 New 1 There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back ‒ Shawn Mendes ( 182 )
                                183 182 67 Memories ‒ Maroon 5 ( 65 )
                                184 196 36 Smells Like Teen Spirit ‒ Nirvana ( 110 )
                                185 191 64 Thinking Out Loud ‒ Ed Sheeran ( 119 )
                                186 190 49 Arcade ‒ Duncan Laurence ( 29 )
                                187 193 68 Before You Go ‒ Lewis Capaldi ( 38 )
                                188 152 9 Dance Crip ‒ Trueno ( 85 )
                                189 176 70 Head & Heart ‒ Joel Corry X MNEK ( 10 )
                                190 197 56 Take On Me ‒ a-ha ( 144 )
                                191 New 1 The Family Madrigal ‒ Stephanie Beatriz, Olga Merediz & Encanto Cast ( 191 )
                                192 177 14 Savage ‒ aespa ( 24 )
                                193 186 16 Starboy ‒ The Weeknd Featuring Daft Punk ( 86 )
                                194 ReEntry 12 Galopa ‒ Pedro Sampaio ( 124 )
                                195 ReEntry 27 Riptide ‒ Vance Joy ( 163 )
                                196 ReEntry 52 Say You Won't Let Go ‒ James Arthur ( 116 )
                                197 ReEntry 69 Roses ‒ SAINt JHN ( 13 )
                                198 ReEntry 32 Let Her Go ‒ Passenger ( 139 )
                                199 42 2 Best Friends ‒ The Weeknd ( 42 )
                                200 ReEntry 11 Can't Hold Us ‒ Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Featuring Ray Dalton ( 150 )

Comment

Bubbling Under Hot 100

Now updated, posted on page 4

Comment

Hot 100 Recurrents
                                    Week of January 29, 2022
                                    1 1 22 Blinding Lights - The Weeknd ( 1 )
                                    2 2 5 Beggin' - Maneskin ( 2 )
                                    3 3 8 Montero (Call Me By Your Name) - Lil Nas X ( 3 )
                                    4 5 17 Forever After All - Luke Combs ( 2 )
                                    5 4 4 Wild Side - Normani Featuring Cardi B ( 4 )
                                    6 8 4 Pepas - Farruko ( 6 )
                                    7 7 59 Circles - Post Malone ( 1 )
                                    8 6 5 Chasing After You - Ryan Hurd With Maren Morris ( 2 )
                                    9 10 4 Leave The Door Open - Silk Sonic (Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak) ( 8 )
                                    10 9 3 Cold As You - Luke Combs ( 5 )
                                    11 12 20 Mood - 24kGoldn Featuring iann dior ( 1 )
                                    12 11 107 Sunflower (Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse) - Post Malone & Swae Lee ( 1 )
                                    13 14 76 Tennessee Whiskey - Chris Stapleton ( 9 )
                                    14 NEW 1 Lost - Frank Ocean ( 14 )
                                    15 16 74 Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi ( 1 )
                                    16 13 16 Famous Friends - Chris Young + Kane Brown ( 4 )
                                    17 21 8 Drunk (And I Don't Wanna Go Home) - Elle King & Miranda Lambert ( 10 )
                                    18 20 39 I Hope - Gabby Barrett ( 1 )
                                    19 15 15 Astronaut In The Ocean - Masked Wolf ( 5 )
                                    20 17 17 Drivers License - Olivia Rodrigo ( 2 )
                                    21 24 119 Perfect - Ed Sheeran ( 1 )
                                    22 23 17 My Ex's Best Friend - Machine Gun Kelly X blackbear ( 1 )
                                    23 19 16 Without You - The Kid LAROI ( 3 )
                                    24 22 14 Beautiful Mistakes - Maroon 5 Featuring Megan Thee Stallion ( 8 )
                                    25 Re-Entry 30 Go Crazy - Chris Brown & Young Thug ( 1 )

Comment

Radio Songs
                                      Week of January 29, 2022
                                      1 1 14 Easy On Me - Adele ( 1 )
                                      2 2 27 Stay - The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber ( 1 )
                                      3 3 26 Heat Waves - Glass Animals ( 3 )
                                      4 4 19 Shivers - Ed Sheeran ( 4 )
                                      5 5 18 Need To Know - Doja Cat ( 3 )
                                      6 6 31 Bad Habits - Ed Sheeran ( 1 )
                                      7 8 10 Smokin Out The Window - Silk Sonic (Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak) ( 7 )
                                      8 7 16 Cold Heart (PNAU Remix) - Elton John & Dua Lipa ( 7 )
                                      9 9 15 Ghost - Justin Bieber ( 9 )
                                      10 10 15 Thats What I Want - Lil Nas X ( 10 )
                                      11 11 24 Industry Baby - Lil Nas X & Jack Harlow ( 3 )
                                      12 12 62 Levitating - Dua Lipa ( 1 )
                                      13 15 11 One Right Now - Post Malone & The Weeknd ( 13 )
                                      14 16 7 Oh My God - Adele ( 14 )
                                      15 18 10 Love Nwantiti (Ah Ah Ah) - CKay ( 15 )
                                      16 17 11 Better Days - NEIKED X Mae Muller X Polo G ( 16 )
                                      17 14 24 Essence - Wizkid Featuring Justin Bieber & Tems ( 6 )
                                      18 13 34 Good 4 U - Olivia Rodrigo ( 1 )
                                      19 26 13 Buy Dirt - Jordan Davis Featuring Luke Bryan ( 19 )
                                      20 28 5 abcdefu - GAYLE ( 20 )
                                      21 25 7 Big Energy - Latto ( 21 )
                                      22 19 50 Save Your Tears - The Weeknd ( 2 )
                                      23 24 12 You Should Probably Leave - Chris Stapleton ( 21 )
                                      24 22 16 Chosen - Blxst & Tyga Featuring Ty Dolla $ign ( 17 )
                                      25 23 39 Kiss Me More - Doja Cat Featuring SZA ( 2 )
                                      26 21 17 Thinking 'Bout You - Dustin Lynch Featuring Lauren Alaina Or MacKenzie Porter ( 14 )
                                      27 20 13 Whiskey And Rain - Michael Ray ( 19 )
                                      28 31 9 Sand In My Boots - Morgan Wallen ( 28 )
                                      29 27 29 You Right - Doja Cat & The Weeknd ( 9 )
                                      30 35 14 Freedom Was A Highway - Jimmie Allen & Brad Paisley ( 30 )
                                      31 33 7 Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) - Taylor Swift ( 29 )
                                      32 36 9 One Mississippi - Kane Brown ( 32 )
                                      33 30 20 If I Didn't Love You - Jason Aldean & Carrie Underwood ( 16 )
                                      34 29 11 Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish ( 22 )
                                      35 34 16 Girls Want Girls - Drake Featuring Lil Baby ( 18 )
                                      36 38 7 Half Of My Hometown - Kelsea Ballerini Featuring Kenny Chesney ( 36 )
                                      37 40 5 Meet Me At Our Spot - THE ANXIETY: WILLOW & Tyler Cole ( 37 )
                                      38 37 20 Fancy Like - Walker Hayes ( 6 )
                                      39 43 4 To Be Loved By You - Parker McCollum ( 39 )
                                      40 32 13 Have Mercy - Chloe ( 19 )
                                      41 44 4 Scorpio - Moneybagg Yo ( 41 )
                                      42 39 12 Poke It Out - Wale Featuring J. Cole ( 34 )
                                      43 47 3 Pressure - Ari Lennox ( 43 )
                                      44 50 18 Baddest - Yung Bleu, Chris Brown & 2 Chainz ( 20 )
                                      45 46 4 For Tonight - Giveon ( 42 )
                                      46 48 2 Heart On Fire - Eric Church ( 46 )
                                      47 42 18 Same Boat - Zac Brown Band ( 18 )
                                      48 45 19 Way 2 Sexy - Drake Featuring Future & Young Thug ( 12 )
                                      49 49 2 23 - Sam Hunt ( 49 )
                                      50 NEW 1 Sacrifice - The Weeknd ( 50 )

Comment

Digital Song Sales
                                        Week of January 29, 2022
                                        1 3 4 We Don't Talk About Bruno - Carolina Gaitan, Mauro Castillo, Adassa, Rhenzy Feliz, Diane Guerrero, Stephanie Beatriz & Encanto Cast ( 1 )
                                        2 1 11 abcdefu - GAYLE ( 1 )
                                        3 2 23 Cold Heart (PNAU Remix) - Elton John & Dua Lipa ( 1 )
                                        4 4 4 Surface Pressure - Jessica Darrow ( 4 )
                                        5 6 19 Shivers - Ed Sheeran ( 3 )
                                        6 NEW 1 Trouble With A Heartbreak - Jason Aldean ( 6 )
                                        7 5 14 Easy On Me - Adele ( 1 )
                                        8 17 5 Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down ( 8 )
                                        9 8 9 AA - Walker Hayes ( 8 )
                                        10 9 32 Fancy Like - Walker Hayes ( 2 )
                                        11 23 71 Rockstar - Nickelback ( 3 )
                                        12 NEW 1 Single Again - Trey Lewis ( 12 )
                                        13 11 3 Hrs And Hrs - Muni Long ( 11 )
                                        14 14 3 Here Without You - 3 Doors Down ( 14 )
                                        15 12 5 Broadway Girls - Lil Durk Featuring Morgan Wallen ( 1 )
                                        16 NEW 1 Whiskey Sour - Kane Brown ( 16 )
                                        17 27 10 Big Energy - Latto ( 17 )
                                        18 15 6 Have You Ever Seen The Rain - Creedence Clearwater Revival ( 7 )
                                        19 19 14 'Til You Can't - Cody Johnson ( 19 )
                                        20 47 11 Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi ( 20 )
                                        21 7 4 What's Up - 4 Non Blondes ( 7 )
                                        22 28 30 Buy Dirt - Jordan Davis Featuring Luke Bryan ( 11 )
                                        23 25 39 Heat Waves - Glass Animals ( 13 )
                                        24 NEW 1 All The Small Things - Blink-182 ( 24 )
                                        25 Re-Entry 4 Island In The Sun - Weezer ( 25 )
                                        26 33 3 Oh My God - Adele ( 26 )
                                        27 Re-Entry 44 Tennessee Whiskey - Chris Stapleton ( 2 )
                                        28 Re-Entry 30 Far Away - Nickelback ( 6 )
                                        29 29 14 Ghost - Justin Bieber ( 11 )
                                        30 31 4 The Family Madrigal - Stephanie Beatriz, Olga Merediz & Encanto Cast ( 21 )
                                        31 NEW 1 Eazy - The Game & Kanye West ( 31 )
                                        32 NEW 1 Tubthumping - Chumbawamba ( 32 )
                                        33 Re-Entry 2 Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton ( 33 )
                                        34 37 18 Meet Me At Our Spot - THE ANXIETY: WILLOW & Tyler Cole ( 8 )
                                        35 34 29 Bad Habits - Ed Sheeran ( 2 )
                                        36 49 46 Photograph - Nickelback ( 1 )
                                        37 30 8 Zombie - The Cranberries ( 12 )
                                        38 45 16 You Should Probably Leave - Chris Stapleton ( 29 )
                                        39 43 12 Sand In My Boots - Morgan Wallen ( 12 )
                                        40 NEW 1 The Motto - Tiesto & Ava Max ( 40 )
                                        41 Re-Entry 5 Do It To It - Acraze Featuring Cherish ( 36 )
                                        42 38 28 Stay - The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber ( 3 )
                                        43 NEW 1 Never Say Never - Cole Swindell / Lainey Wilson ( 43 )
                                        44 41 4 What Else Can I Do? - Diane Guerrero & Stephanie Beatriz ( 31 )
                                        45 Re-Entry 3 How You Remind Me - Nickelback ( 45 )
                                        46 18 2 Be My Baby - The Ronettes ( 18 )
                                        47 36 14 U Gurl - Walker Hayes ( 10 )
                                        48 NEW 1 Mr. Jones - Counting Crows ( 48 )
                                        49 NEW 1 Beautiful Lies - Yung Bleu & Kehlani ( 49 )
                                        50 13 3 Fingers Crossed - Lauren Spencer-Smith ( 13 )

Comment

Streaming Songs
                                          Week of January 29, 2022
                                          1 1 4 We Don't Talk About Bruno - Carolina Gaitan, Mauro Castillo, Adassa, Rhenzy Feliz, Diane Guerrero, Stephanie Beatriz & Encanto Cast ( 1 )
                                          2 2 2 Pushin P - Gunna & Future Featuring Young Thug ( 2 )
                                          3 3 9 Super Gremlin - Kodak Black ( 2 )
                                          4 4 4 Surface Pressure - Jessica Darrow ( 3 )
                                          5 13 3 Hrs And Hrs - Muni Long ( 5 )
                                          6 9 9 abcdefu - GAYLE ( 4 )
                                          7 NEW 1 P Power - Gunna Featuring Drake ( 7 )
                                          8 17 43 Heat Waves - Glass Animals ( 5 )
                                          9 16 14 Easy On Me - Adele ( 1 )
                                          10 48 3 What Else Can I Do? - Diane Guerrero & Stephanie Beatriz ( 10 )
                                          11 23 28 Stay - The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber ( 1 )
                                          12 7 2 Fingers Crossed - Lauren Spencer-Smith ( 7 )
                                          13 25 26 Industry Baby - Lil Nas X & Jack Harlow ( 1 )
                                          14 5 2 Sacrifice - The Weeknd ( 5 )
                                          15 42 2 Dos Oruguitas - Sebastian Yatra ( 15 )
                                          16 40 3 The Family Madrigal - Stephanie Beatriz, Olga Merediz & Encanto Cast ( 16 )
                                          17 24 7 I Hate U - SZA ( 3 )
                                          18 28 18 Shivers - Ed Sheeran ( 6 )
                                          19 27 5 Broadway Girls - Lil Durk Featuring Morgan Wallen ( 9 )
                                          20 NEW 1 Eazy - The Game & Kanye West ( 20 )
                                          21 46 3 Enemy - Imagine Dragons X JID ( 21 )
                                          22 33 20 Knife Talk - Drake Featuring 21 Savage & Project Pat ( 2 )
                                          23 6 5 Too Easy - Gunna & Future ( 6 )
                                          24 43 11 Cold Heart (PNAU Remix) - Elton John & Dua Lipa ( 16 )
                                          25 41 30 Need To Know - Doja Cat ( 3 )
                                          26 NEW 1 Cold December - Rod Wave ( 26 )
                                          27 45 52 Save Your Tears - The Weeknd & Ariana Grande ( 2 )
                                          28 49 26 Bad Habits - Ed Sheeran ( 4 )
                                          29 47 13 Who Want Smoke?? - Nardo Wick Featuring G Herbo, Lil Durk & 21 Savage ( 6 )
                                          30 NEW 1 Bring The Hook - YoungBoy Never Broke Again ( 30 )
                                          31 8 2 Thought I Was Playing - Gunna & 21 Savage ( 8 )
                                          32 Re-Entry 4 Oh My God - Adele ( 3 )
                                          33 Re-Entry 4 By Your Side - Rod Wave ( 33 )
                                          34 38 27 Fancy Like - Walker Hayes ( 5 )
                                          35 10 2 25k Jacket - Gunna Featuring Lil Baby ( 10 )
                                          36 50 54 Levitating - Dua Lipa ( 3 )
                                          37 NEW 1 Waiting On A Miracle - Stephanie Beatriz ( 37 )
                                          38 22 2 How You Did That - Gunna Featuring Kodak Black ( 22 )
                                          39 NEW 1 Lost - Frank Ocean ( 39 )
                                          40 Re-Entry 20 Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish ( 3 )
                                          41 Re-Entry 28 Good 4 U - Olivia Rodrigo ( 1 )
                                          42 15 2 Out Of Time - The Weeknd ( 15 )
                                          43 Re-Entry 36 Kiss Me More - Doja Cat Featuring SZA ( 2 )
                                          44 12 5 Take My Breath - The Weeknd ( 4 )
                                          45 Re-Entry 120 Sunflower (Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse) - Post Malone & Swae Lee ( 1 )
                                          46 Re-Entry 27 Tennessee Whiskey - Chris Stapleton ( 34 )
                                          47 19 2 Poochie Gown - Gunna ( 19 )
                                          48 Re-Entry 21 You Right - Doja Cat & The Weeknd ( 4 )
                                          49 Re-Entry 6 Ghost - Justin Bieber ( 34 )
                                          50 Re-Entry 15 Woman - Doja Cat ( 31 )

Comment

Top Album Sales
                                            Week of January 29, 2022
                                            1 NEW 1 Brightside - The Lumineers ( 1 )
                                            2 NEW 1 DIMENSION : ANSWER - ENHYPEN ( 2 )
                                            3 1 9 30 - Adele ( 1 )
                                            4 2 5 Encanto - Soundtrack ( 2 )
                                            5 NEW 1 Dominion - Skillet ( 5 )
                                            6 4 35 Sour - Olivia Rodrigo ( 1 )
                                            7 5 10 Red (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift ( 1 )
                                            8 NEW 1 Voyeurist - Underoath ( 8 )
                                            9 NEW 1 Healer - Casting Crowns ( 9 )
                                            10 6 280 Rumours - Fleetwood Mac ( 6 )
                                            11 NEW 1 The Boy Named If - Elvis Costello & The Imposters ( 11 )
                                            12 8 233 good kid, m.A.A.d city - Kendrick Lamar ( 2 )
                                            13 9 18 Sticker: The 3rd Album - NCT 127 ( 1 )
                                            14 7 5 Universe: The 3rd Album, Neo Culture Technology (2021) - NCT ( 4 )
                                            15 13 25 Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish ( 1 )
                                            16 27 556 Legend: The Best Of... - Bob Marley And The Wailers ( 5 )
                                            17 11 5 Sing 2 - Soundtrack ( 11 )
                                            18 18 8 Madvillainy - Madvillain ( 18 )
                                            19 22 404 Nevermind - Nirvana ( 1 )
                                            20 19 12 = - Ed Sheeran ( 1 )
                                            21 17 110 Fine Line - Harry Styles ( 1 )
                                            22 53 327 Traveller - Chris Stapleton ( 1 )
                                            23 NEW 1 Oh What The Future Holds - Fit For An Autopsy ( 23 )
                                            24 NEW 1 Covers - Cat Power ( 24 )
                                            25 NEW 1 Fragments - Bonobo ( 25 )
                                            26 31 78 Folklore - Taylor Swift ( 1 )
                                            27 23 129 AM - Arctic Monkeys ( 6 )
                                            28 10 226 Abbey Road - The Beatles ( 1 )
                                            29 21 194 Purple Rain (Soundtrack) - Prince And The Revolution ( 2 )
                                            30 25 624 Metallica - Metallica ( 1 )
                                            31 20 16 Let It Be (Soundtrack) - The Beatles ( 1 )
                                            32 NEW 1 Hell On Church Street - Punch Brothers ( 32 )
                                            33 36 378 The Dark Side Of The Moon - Pink Floyd ( 10 )
                                            34 28 376 Guardians Of The Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol. 1 - Soundtrack ( 1 )
                                            35 26 30 Fearless (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift ( 1 )
                                            36 33 7 Man On The Moon III: The Chosen - Kid Cudi ( 4 )
                                            37 34 436 Chronicle The 20 Greatest Hits - Creedence Clearwater Revival ( 10 )
                                            38 30 5 Las Leyendas Nunca Mueren - Anuel AA ( 30 )
                                            39 Re-Entry 28 Tapestry - Carole King ( 24 )
                                            40 38 10 An Evening With Silk Sonic - Silk Sonic (Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak) ( 3 )
                                            41 41 11 SEVENTEEN 9th Mini Album: Attacca (EP) - SEVENTEEN ( 1 )
                                            42 39 291 Gold: Greatest Hits - ABBA ( 6 )
                                            43 Re-Entry 128 Vessel - twenty one pilots ( 16 )
                                            44 29 9 Raise The Roof - Robert Plant / Alison Krauss ( 3 )
                                            45 32 99 MAP OF THE SOUL : 7 - BTS ( 1 )
                                            46 35 147 When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? - Billie Eilish ( 1 )
                                            47 16 58 Evermore - Taylor Swift ( 1 )
                                            48 57 51 Led Zeppelin IV - Led Zeppelin ( 7 )
                                            49 48 278 Back To Black - Amy Winehouse ( 2 )
                                            50 89 10 What's Going On - Marvin Gaye ( 6 )
                                            51 43 264 Born To Die - Lana Del Rey ( 2 )
                                            52 73 283 Thriller - Michael Jackson ( 9 )
                                            53 51 61 Starting Over - Chris Stapleton ( 2 )
                                            54 61 419 Greatest Hits - Queen ( 3 )
                                            55 3 2 Dawn FM - The Weeknd ( 3 )
                                            56 56 47 "Awaken, My Love!" - Childish Gambino ( 4 )
                                            57 58 279 Sounds Of Summer: The Very Best Of The Beach Boys - The Beach Boys ( 16 )
                                            58 72 124 Map Of The Soul: PERSONA - BTS ( 1 )
                                            59 54 21 Hotel California - Eagles ( 21 )
                                            60 42 6 The Dreaming - MONSTA X ( 3 )
                                            61 65 114 The Lumineers - The Lumineers ( 2 )
                                            62 44 51 KIDS SEE GHOSTS - KIDS SEE GHOSTS ( 3 )
                                            63 49 18 Scaled And Icy - twenty one pilots ( 2 )
                                            64 45 118 The College Dropout - Kanye West ( 2 )
                                            65 60 346 Greatest Hits - Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers ( 2 )
                                            66 59 181 Diamonds - Elton John ( 6 )
                                            67 14 10 Inside (The Songs) - Bo Burnham ( 3 )
                                            68 76 439 Greatest Hits - Guns N' Roses ( 3 )
                                            69 80 59 To Pimp A Butterfly - Kendrick Lamar ( 1 )
                                            70 46 18 The Highlights - The Weeknd ( 4 )
                                            71 69 97 Greatest Hits - Foo Fighters ( 11 )
                                            72 66 161 Blurryface - twenty one pilots ( 1 )
                                            73 NEW 1 From A Birds Eye View - Cordae ( 73 )
                                            74 68 67 The Wall - Pink Floyd ( 17 )
                                            75 85 192 Guardians Of The Galaxy, Vol. 2: Awesome Mix Vol. 2 - Soundtrack ( 2 )
                                            76 52 156 Dont Smile At Me - Billie Eilish ( 8 )
                                            77 47 88 DAMN. - Kendrick Lamar ( 1 )
                                            78 64 125 Weezer - Weezer ( 16 )
                                            79 Re-Entry 16 Motown 1's - Various Artists ( 27 )
                                            80 62 35 Dangerous: The Double Album - Morgan Wallen ( 1 )
                                            81 NEW 1 Lucero - Lucero ( 81 )
                                            82 81 33 Are You Experienced - The Jimi Hendrix Experience ( 44 )
                                            83 55 63 Because The Internet - Childish Gambino ( 7 )
                                            84 74 31 The Chaos Chapter : FREEZE - TOMORROW X TOGETHER ( 1 )
                                            85 71 26 Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin ( 7 )
                                            86 75 394 Greatest Hits - Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band ( 8 )
                                            87 70 295 21 - Adele ( 1 )
                                            88 Re-Entry 2 In Tongues (EP) - Joji ( 29 )
                                            89 Re-Entry 11 Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd ( 33 )
                                            90 Re-Entry 25 Currents - Tame Impala ( 5 )
                                            91 83 38 Black Pumas - Black Pumas ( 8 )
                                            92 NEW 1 Bear's Sonic Journals: Johnny Cash At The Carousel Ballroom, April 24, 1968 - Johnny Cash ( 92 )
                                            93 40 10 Formula Of Love: O+T=<3 - TWICE ( 2 )
                                            94 87 102 25 - Adele ( 1 )
                                            95 79 94 Harry Styles - Harry Styles ( 1 )
                                            96 100 35 Greatest Hits - Al Green ( 85 )
                                            97 Re-Entry 16 Star-Crossed - Kacey Musgraves ( 1 )
                                            98 50 36 Tron: Legacy (Soundtrack) - Daft Punk ( 4 )
                                            99 98 55 BE - BTS ( 1 )
                                            100 96 3 Portrait Of A Legend: 1951-1964 - Sam Cooke ( 96 )

Comment

Top Current Album Sales
                                              Week of January 29, 2022
                                              1 NEW 1 Brightside - The Lumineers ( 1 )
                                              2 NEW 1 DIMENSION : ANSWER - ENHYPEN ( 2 )
                                              3 1 9 30 - Adele ( 1 )
                                              4 2 6 Encanto - Soundtrack ( 2 )
                                              5 88 2 Dominion - Skillet ( 5 )
                                              6 4 35 Sour - Olivia Rodrigo ( 1 )
                                              7 5 10 Red (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift ( 1 )
                                              8 NEW 1 Voyeurist - Underoath ( 8 )
                                              9 NEW 1 Healer - Casting Crowns ( 9 )
                                              10 NEW 1 The Boy Named If - Elvis Costello & The Imposters ( 10 )
                                              11 7 18 Sticker: The 3rd Album - NCT 127 ( 1 )
                                              12 6 5 Universe: The 3rd Album, Neo Culture Technology (2021) - NCT ( 4 )
                                              13 10 25 Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish ( 1 )
                                              14 8 5 Sing 2 - Soundtrack ( 8 )
                                              15 15 12 = - Ed Sheeran ( 1 )
                                              16 14 110 Fine Line - Harry Styles ( 1 )
                                              17 30 335 Traveller - Chris Stapleton ( 1 )
                                              18 NEW 1 Oh What The Future Holds - Fit For An Autopsy ( 18 )
                                              19 NEW 1 Covers - Cat Power ( 19 )
                                              20 NEW 1 Fragments - Bonobo ( 20 )
                                              21 NEW 1 Hell On Church Street - Punch Brothers ( 21 )
                                              22 16 41 Fearless (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift ( 1 )
                                              23 20 11 Man On The Moon III: The Chosen - Kid Cudi ( 4 )
                                              24 18 7 Las Leyendas Nunca Mueren - Anuel AA ( 18 )
                                              25 23 10 An Evening With Silk Sonic - Silk Sonic (Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak) ( 3 )
                                              26 25 13 SEVENTEEN 9th Mini Album: Attacca (EP) - SEVENTEEN ( 1 )
                                              27 17 9 Raise The Roof - Robert Plant / Alison Krauss ( 3 )
                                              28 21 146 When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? - Billie Eilish ( 1 )
                                              29 13 58 Evermore - Taylor Swift ( 1 )
                                              30 29 62 Starting Over - Chris Stapleton ( 2 )
                                              31 3 2 Dawn FM - The Weeknd ( 3 )
                                              32 26 6 The Dreaming - MONSTA X ( 3 )
                                              33 28 26 Scaled And Icy - twenty one pilots ( 2 )
                                              34 31 218 Diamonds - Elton John ( 6 )
                                              35 11 12 Inside (The Songs) - Bo Burnham ( 3 )
                                              36 27 32 The Highlights - The Weeknd ( 4 )
                                              37 NEW 1 From A Birds Eye View - Cordae ( 37 )
                                              38 32 54 Dangerous: The Double Album - Morgan Wallen ( 1 )
                                              39 34 34 The Chaos Chapter : FREEZE - TOMORROW X TOGETHER ( 1 )
                                              40 Re-Entry 2 Bear's Sonic Journals: Johnny Cash At The Carousel Ballroom, April 24, 1968 - Johnny Cash ( 40 )
                                              41 24 10 Formula Of Love: O+T=<3 - TWICE ( 2 )
                                              42 46 19 Star-Crossed - Kacey Musgraves ( 1 )
                                              43 41 61 BE - BTS ( 1 )
                                              44 40 40 The Battle At Garden’s Gate - Greta Van Fleet ( 2 )
                                              45 39 16 In These Silent Days - Brandi Carlile ( 3 )
                                              46 35 11 Voyage - ABBA ( 1 )
                                              47 NEW 1 Caprisongs - FKA twigs ( 47 )
                                              48 49 115 ASTROWORLD - Travis Scott ( 1 )
                                              49 47 83 After Hours - The Weeknd ( 1 )
                                              50 37 64 Positions - Ariana Grande ( 1 )
                                              51 NEW 1 Fix Yourself, Not The World - The Wombats ( 51 )
                                              52 36 11 Kid A Mnesia - Radiohead ( 2 )
                                              53 NEW 1 The Chosen - Enterprise Earth ( 53 )
                                              54 53 38 Chemtrails Over The Country Club - Lana Del Rey ( 1 )
                                              55 NEW 1 Elegy - Shadow Of Intent ( 55 )
                                              56 42 16 Love For Sale - Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga ( 2 )
                                              57 50 7 West Side Story (2021) - Soundtrack ( 29 )
                                              58 NEW 1 Sick! - Earl Sweatshirt ( 58 )
                                              59 61 18 Gold-Diggers Sound - Leon Bridges ( 3 )
                                              60 9 2 Toy - David Bowie ( 9 )
                                              61 NEW 1 Richard Carpenter's Piano Songbook - Richard Carpenter ( 61 )
                                              62 38 30 Goodbye & Good Riddance - Juice WRLD ( 38 )
                                              63 48 9 Planet Her - Doja Cat ( 4 )
                                              64 43 123 Lover - Taylor Swift ( 1 )
                                              65 81 86 Future Nostalgia - Dua Lipa ( 4 )
                                              66 63 26 Sob Rock - John Mayer ( 1 )
                                              67 86 66 The Album - BLACKPINK ( 1 )
                                              68 59 10 Macon - Jason Aldean ( 5 )
                                              69 57 14 Music Of The Spheres - Coldplay ( 1 )
                                              70 NEW 1 Journey 2.0 (EP) - Kim Person ( 70 )
                                              71 62 14 Dimension : Dilemma - ENHYPEN ( 3 )
                                              72 51 6 Barn - Neil Young / Crazy Horse ( 6 )
                                              73 56 7 Chaotic Wonderland (EP) - TOMORROW X TOGETHER ( 19 )
                                              74 65 17 Crazy In Love: The 1st Album - iTZY ( 1 )
                                              75 58 320 Hamilton: An American Musical - Original Broadway Cast ( 2 )
                                              76 NEW 1 Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Songs From - Soundtrack ( 76 )
                                              77 71 42 Justice - Justin Bieber ( 2 )
                                              78 Re-Entry 2 Knebworth 1996 - Oasis ( 56 )
                                              79 64 10 Promises - Floating Points, Pharoah Sanders & The London Symphony Orchestra ( 19 )
                                              80 72 13 Blue Banisters - Lana Del Rey ( 2 )
                                              81 NEW 1 The Royal Affair And After - The Moody Blues' John Lodge ( 81 )
                                              82 66 43 My Savior - Carrie Underwood ( 1 )
                                              83 Re-Entry 3 A Tear In The Fabric Of Life (EP) - Knocked Loose ( 19 )
                                              84 44 21 If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power - Halsey ( 1 )
                                              85 69 7 Servant Of The Mind - Volbeat ( 12 )
                                              86 70 30 The Off-Season - J. Cole ( 1 )
                                              87 74 11 The Future - Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats ( 17 )
                                              88 Re-Entry 4 Savage (EP) - aespa ( 2 )
                                              89 60 6 Licorice Pizza - Soundtrack ( 60 )
                                              90 NEW 1 Belle (English Edition) - Soundtrack ( 90 )
                                              91 89 39 The White Stripes Greatest Hits - The White Stripes ( 4 )
                                              92 Re-Entry 2 Christ****er - Portrayal Of Guilt ( 60 )
                                              93 NEW 1 Sorry 4 The Wait - Lil Wayne ( 93 )
                                              94 80 85 Hollywood's Bleeding - Post Malone ( 1 )
                                              95 98 20 Senjutsu - Iron Maiden ( 1 )
                                              96 78 12 I Don't Live Here Anymore - The War On Drugs ( 4 )
                                              97 Re-Entry 6 Take The Sadness Out Of Saturday Night - Bleachers ( 4 )
                                              98 83 11 NOW 80 - Various Artists ( 11 )
                                              99 NEW 1 Young Man - Jamestown Revival ( 99 )
                                              100 92 13 The Lockdown Sessions - Elton John ( 4 )

Comment

Catalog Albums
                                                Week of January 29, 2022
                                                1 1 397 Rumours - Fleetwood Mac ( 1 )
                                                2 2 328 good kid, m.A.A.d city - Kendrick Lamar ( 1 )
                                                3 3 436 Curtain Call: The Hits - Eminem ( 1 )
                                                4 4 805 Greatest Hits - Queen ( 1 )
                                                5 5 4 YHLQMDLG - Bad Bunny ( 5 )
                                                6 6 1140 Chronicle The 20 Greatest Hits - Creedence Clearwater Revival ( 1 )
                                                7 15 295 Take Care - Drake ( 1 )
                                                8 7 156 Ctrl - SZA ( 1 )
                                                9 Re-Entry 3 Channel Orange - Frank Ocean ( 8 )
                                                10 17 1501 Legend: The Best Of... - Bob Marley And The Wailers ( 1 )
                                                11 8 80 DAMN. - Kendrick Lamar ( 8 )
                                                12 10 5 The GOAT - Polo G ( 10 )
                                                13 19 329 Greatest Hits - 2Pac ( 2 )
                                                14 14 240 1989 - Taylor Swift ( 1 )
                                                15 13 19 Eternal Atake - Lil Uzi Vert ( 8 )
                                                16 12 265 Nevermind - Nirvana ( 1 )
                                                17 16 4 Over It - Summer Walker ( 16 )
                                                18 20 6 Pray 4 Love - Rod Wave ( 18 )
                                                19 11 77 25 - Adele ( 1 )
                                                20 18 54 ? - XXXTENTACION ( 5 )
                                                21 21 774 Greatest Hits - Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers ( 1 )
                                                22 22 56 ÷ (Divide) - Ed Sheeran ( 9 )
                                                23 23 241 2014 Forest Hills Drive - J. Cole ( 2 )
                                                24 41 7 Circles - Mac Miller ( 24 )
                                                25 28 146 Views - Drake ( 4 )
                                                26 25 1336 Journey's Greatest Hits - Journey ( 1 )
                                                27 34 50 Graduation - Kanye West ( 14 )
                                                28 24 288 21 - Adele ( 1 )
                                                29 9 532 Abbey Road - The Beatles ( 1 )
                                                30 32 552 Greatest Hits - Guns N' Roses ( 1 )
                                                31 Re-Entry 11 Believers Never Die: Greatest Hits - Fall Out Boy ( 17 )
                                                32 26 22 Die Lit - Playboi Carti ( 18 )
                                                33 29 356 Doo-Wops & Hooligans - Bruno Mars ( 1 )
                                                34 Re-Entry 419 The Essential Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson ( 1 )
                                                35 37 33 The Best Of Nickelback: Volume 1 - Nickelback ( 11 )
                                                36 27 46 AM - Arctic Monkeys ( 14 )
                                                37 30 53 Stoney - Post Malone ( 7 )
                                                38 36 98 Moana - Soundtrack ( 6 )
                                                39 35 77 Man On The Moon: The End Of Day - Kid Cudi ( 16 )
                                                40 38 94 Blonde - Frank Ocean ( 2 )
                                                41 33 20 IGOR - Tyler, The Creator ( 17 )
                                                42 45 49 Swimming - Mac Miller ( 14 )
                                                43 Re-Entry 5 Greatest Hits: God's Favorite Band - Green Day ( 21 )
                                                44 42 1104 Back In Black - AC/DC ( 1 )
                                                45 39 85 Invasion Of Privacy - Cardi B ( 3 )
                                                46 50 540 Thriller - Michael Jackson ( 1 )
                                                47 40 34 reputation - Taylor Swift ( 7 )
                                                48 46 120 T R A P S O U L - Bryson Tiller ( 2 )
                                                49 43 956 Metallica - Metallica ( 1 )
                                                50 48 2 Ghetto Gospel - Rod Wave ( 48 )

Comment

Heatseekers Albums
                                                  Week of January 29, 2022
                                                  1 1 19 Up 2 Me - Yeat ( 1 )
                                                  2 NEW 1 Oh What The Future Holds - Fit For An Autopsy ( 2 )
                                                  3 3 11 The D.O.A. Tape - Kay Flock ( 1 )
                                                  4 2 19 Astronomical - Masked Wolf ( 1 )
                                                  5 5 36 TV - Tai Verdes ( 1 )
                                                  6 4 7 Acoustic Covers - Warren Zeiders ( 2 )
                                                  7 NEW 1 Fractals - Subtronics ( 7 )
                                                  8 NEW 1 Hell On Church Street - Punch Brothers ( 8 )
                                                  9 NEW 1 De Mi Para Ti - Jay Wheeler ( 9 )
                                                  10 6 61 No Love Lost - Blxst ( 3 )
                                                  11 9 21 Good Time - Niko Moon ( 2 )
                                                  12 10 24 It’s Remble - Remble ( 2 )
                                                  13 11 12 The Angel You Don't Know - Amaarae ( 2 )
                                                  14 13 53 DemiDevil - Ashnikko ( 1 )
                                                  15 NEW 1 Pink Is Better - Token ( 15 )
                                                  16 12 6 Life Of A Hotboii - Hotboii ( 1 )
                                                  17 15 52 I Still Dont Feel Nun - EST Gee ( 1 )
                                                  18 17 22 Pacifico - Surfaces ( 2 )
                                                  19 14 18 Bet You're From A Small Town - Jameson Rodgers ( 1 )
                                                  20 18 17 Family - DJ Scheme ( 8 )
                                                  21 NEW 1 Onyx - Excision ( 21 )
                                                  22 16 7 Untamed - DUSTY LOCANE ( 1 )
                                                  23 21 16 Ashlyn - Ashe ( 2 )
                                                  24 22 5 Inter Shibuya: La Mafia - Feid ( 15 )
                                                  25 Re-Entry 2 Reckless - Morgan Wade ( 14 )

Comment

Working...
                                                  X