No announcement yet.

2022 YTD thread - United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldbloke ODAS for 'Lovesick Girls' by BLACKPINK? Thanks!

Comment

• oldbloke Have you kept track of TEA leaders -- weekly/yearly/2020s? Given albums go fewer singles deep these days the rate should probably go from x/10 to /3-5. But I would like the info if you do have it. I know my requests tend to differ from others so I thank you in advance .

Also, do you have an updated downloads total for Blinding Lights? I'm wondering if it's reached 900k pure. I know it was high 800s quite a while back.
      Last edited by brianc33710; Wed June 8, 2022, 04:12.

Comment

• Hi Oldbloke - is everything ok? Haven’t seen an update in a little while
        "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemo View Post
          Hi Oldbloke - is everything ok? Haven’t seen an update in a little while
          Dang You're right. Are you alright oldbloke?
          Last edited by brianc33710; Sat June 11, 2022, 16:05.

Comment

• oldbloke said last year that he has an illness of some kind that "took a turn for the worst" and caused him to stay in the hospital for days. i hope he's alright but if his absence continues then unfortunately it's probably the worst case scenario.

Comment

• We miss your updates. Hope you are doing well oldbloke.

Comment

• Originally posted by kissland View Post
                oldbloke said last year that he has an illness of some kind that "took a turn for the worst" and caused him to stay in the hospital for days. i hope he's alright but if his absence continues then unfortunately it's probably the worst case scenario.

Comment

• oldbloke i hope you are doing well. We already miss you on these weeks.

I been following this thread weekly since 2009, i really hope that everything it's ok

Comment

• Hope all is well with you Oldbloke and you're just taking a well-earned rest. If not, hope you get well soon.

Comment

• I'm sending you strength and love oldbloke hope you're doing ok
                      all my love

Comment

• We all hope you're doing alright oldbloke . sending you all the love <3

Comment

• I hope you get well soon, oldbloke
                          All the love
                          Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

Comment

• Oh shit, hope you're doing well Oldie!

Comment

• oldbloke I hope we'll get to hear from you soon. Get well !

Comment

• oldbloke Hope you are okay!

Comment

• praying for the best, pal <3

Comment

• I made a post here about oldbloke but no one has responded:

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/ukmix/fr...-with-oldbloke

Comment

• Hopefully we will hear something from him soon. This concerns me.

Comment

• Wrong guy mentioned at Stereogum. It was not oldbloke.
                                        Last edited by thebigham; Fri June 24, 2022, 23:44.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                                          According to a post at https://www.stereogum.com/ , oldbloke has passed away. Awful news.
                                          Oh no! Do you know which post/article specifically said that?

Comment

• It was not oldbloke! There's some hope...
                                            Last edited by thebigham; Fri June 24, 2022, 23:44.

Comment

• My heart is broken... R.I.P. legend...

Comment

• Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
                                                My heart is broken... R.I.P. legend...
                                                For anyone who hasn't checked the other thread, at the moment this has not been confirmed. The post that implied this was confirmed to have been about someone else, not oldbloke. Let's hope and pray everything is well with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leviathan View Post

For anyone who hasn't checked the other thread, at the moment this has not been confirmed. The post that implied this was confirmed to have been about someone else, not oldbloke. Let's hope and pray everything is well with him.
                                                  He s not checking his mails for weeks and has not even been able to post a message here despite many people worrying about him, so I don't think he s well at all, sadly.

​​

Comment

• I hope he is okay..

Comment

Working...
                                                    X