Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE RECORD MIRROR Singles Charts 1954 to 1961 - Revised Re-Calculated And Extended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by braindeadpj View Post

Yes. All you can do is list what the dealer charts show. No more than that is expected.
    However, there are several instances where for only a week (or 2 so far) the flipside has also been referred to - including the current no.1 on the 7/8/1954 chart.
    There is also yo-yoing between sides in some cases: Tony Brent has alternated from week to week with Sway, Three Coins, both, Three Coins, Sway, both. On a record chart, Tony Brent would have a position every week, while on a song chart they would be dropping on and off. By listing the two in adjacent rows and merging the squares when both sides are referred to a consistent run can be reflected in my spreadsheet (with information about which side or both charted each week). I was just planning on mentioning when this kind of situation arises (that we know of). If the flipside charts months after the original side, then it is less likely that we will see any flipping.
    Yes, Kitty Kallen was #1 on 7th August with Little Things Mean A Lot and the flip side was listed that week too. That was because the flip side I Don't Think You Love Me Anymore was also listed on a dealer chart that week so listing it alongside Little Things was consistent with my guidance on this as both were part of the same record. The other example you mentioned was the same.

My chart can only reflect what the dealers charts factually say. The Tony Brent example is a good one. His record is on the chart correctly whichever side is listed for that week. In essence it is the one record. If on any given week for example it is 'Sway' only that is reported on the dealer charts then that is what my chart must say I cannot add 'Three Coins' as it is not reported by dealers to have made their charts that week or it could then be argued that to be fair every record on the chart should have both sides named because those other sides too might be selling enough just under the chart radar.

We are in danger of overanalysing here. It is important to accept the chart at face value week by week in the reassurance that it is factually and accurately reporting on what the original dealers charts specify without manipulation.

It is a simple chart for simple times. No more, no less, and probably more accurately compiled than either NME or RM itself.
    The Record Mirror Singles Chart 1954 - 1961 Revised Re-Calculated And Extended

The Biggest Chart Of The Fifties

Comment

Originally posted by MrTibbs View Post

Yes, Kitty Kallen was #1 on 7th August with Little Things Mean A Lot and the flip side was listed that week too. That was because the flip side I Don't Think You Love Me Anymore was also listed on a dealer chart that week so listing it alongside Little Things was consistent with my guidance on this as both were part of the same record. The other example you mentioned was the same.

My chart can only reflect what the dealers charts factually say. The Tony Brent example is a good one. His record is on the chart correctly whichever side is listed for that week. In essence it is the one record. If on any given week for example it is 'Sway' only that is reported on the dealer charts then that is what my chart must say I cannot add 'Three Coins' as it is not reported by dealers to have made their charts that week or it could then be argued that to be fair every record on the chart should have both sides named because those other sides too might be selling enough just under the chart radar.

We are in danger of overanalysing here. It is important to accept the chart at face value week by week in the reassurance that it is factually and accurately reporting on what the original dealers charts specify without manipulation.

It is a simple chart for simple times. No more, no less, and probably more accurately compiled than either NME or RM itself.
      Yes I agree completely on a weekly chart basis you can only report what the dealers say and that is exactly what we want to see. With regards to chart runs (for my own personal amusement), I've said how I'm listing them (adjacent rows and merging the row when the position is shared so it is clear how the record (and each side) performed).

Comment

11/9/1954
        Re-entries are:
        20. Smile - Billy Daniels
        23. The Happy Wanderer - The Obernkirchen Children's Choir
        23. Wait For Me Darling - Joan Regan (note the flipside "Two Kinds of Tears" was on the chart the week before).
        28. Flamingo - Earl Bostic
        32. Smile - Frank Chacksfield

Note that 44. Dill Pickles - Winifred Atwell is the flipside to The Charleston which was on the chart last week

Surprising to see a Christmas song (Santa Baby) so early in the year. Incidently this appears to be the flipside of Let's Do It by Eartha Kitt, which charted earlier. Crazy 'Bout Ya Baby - The Johnston Brothers is the flipside to Sh-Boom which charted earlier.
        Nearly a Top 50... maybe next week?
        Last edited by braindeadpj; Thu August 18, 2022, 05:25.

Comment

Greetings Pop Pickers

The Record Mirror Chart Re-Calculated Re-Worked Extended

Chart For Week Ending Saturday 18th September 1954

POS POS RECORD MIRROR CHART Re-Calculated Total Total Inv Inv
          LAST THIS TOP 52 (Based On 14 Dealers Returns) Gallup Dealer Points Points
          WEEK WEEK (Chart For Week Ending Saturday 18th September 1954) Points Charts Rank Scored
          2 1 Hold My Hand - Don Cornell 120.00 12 1 120
          3 2 Smile / Make Her Mine - Nat King Cole 72.37 12 3 92
          5 3 Three Coins In The Fountain - Frank Sinatra 71.21 13 2 95
          1 4 Little Things Mean A Lot - Kitty Kallen 62.15 12 4 81
          6 5 My Friend - Frankie Laine 48.27 10 5 65
          4 6 Cara Mia - David Whitfield 40.30 9 6 51
          # 7 The Story Of Tina / Destiny - Al Martino 27.74 6 7 33
          18 8 Black Hills Of Dakota - Doris Day 21.64 4 8 23
          12 9 Idle Gossip - Perry Como 17.78 5 9 18
          7 10 Wanted - Al Martino 17.52 5 11 16
          # 11 Am I A Toy Or A Treasure / Fortune In Dreams - Kay Starr 16.87 4 10 17
          15 12 Gilly Gilly Ossenfeffer - Max Bygraves 16.65 5 13 14
          14 13 Three Coins In The Fountain / Sway - Tony Brent 10.73 2 12 15
          17 14 The Story Of Tina - Ronnie Harris 10.24 3 17 10
          20 15 Little Things Mean A Lot - Alma Cogan 9.40 2 14 13
          20 16 Smile - Billy Daniels 8.58 2 15 11
          13 16 Sway - Dean Martin 8.58 2 15 11
          10 18 Three Coins In The Fountain - The Four Aces 8.57 2 18 9
          26 19 Secret Love - Doris Day 7.71 2 18 9
          # 20 China Doll - Slim Whitman 7.04 1 18 9
          # 20 Little Things Mean A Lot - Jimmy Young 7.04 1 18 9
          # 22 If I Give My Heart To You - Joan Regan 6.89 2 22 7
          32 22 The Magic Tango - Tony Brent 6.89 2 22 7
          # 24 Never Never Land - Frank Weir 6.35 2 28 5
          44 25 West Of Zanzibar - Anthony Steele and The Radio Revellers 5.88 2 37 3
          # 26 Scotland The Brave - Father Sidney MacEwan 4.99 1 22 7
          16 27 My Friend - Eddie Fisher 4.42 1 25 6
          # 27 The High And The Mighty - Les Baxter 4.42 1 25 6
          # 27 The Story Of Tina - Lee Lawrence 4.42 1 25 6
          # 30 Bluebells Of Broadway - Doris Day 3.95 1 28 5
          32 30 Smile - Frank Chacksfield 3.95 1 28 5
          44 30 The Bandit - Billy Shepard 3.95 1 28 5
          # 30 The Planets (LP) - The London Philharmonic Orchestra 3.95 1 28 5
          38 34 Mulher Rendeira (The Bandit) - Coro Mixto 3.59 1 33 4
          11 34 Sh-Boom - The Crew Cuts 3.59 1 33 4
          23 34 The Happy Wanderer - The Obernkirchen Choldrens Choir 3.59 1 33 4
          8 34 Some Day - Frankie Laine 3.59 1 33 4
          19 38 The Little Shoemaker - Petula Clark 3.29 1 37 3
          44 39 Wanted - Perry Como 3.06 1 39 2
          # 39 He Bought My Soul At Calvary - Jo Stafford 3.06 1 39 2
          # 39 If I Give My Heart To You - Doris Day 3.06 1 39 2
          # 39 Rose Marie (From EP from the film) - Howard Keel 3.06 1 39 2
          # 39 Granada - Mario Lanza 3.06 1 39 2
          # 39 Heaven Was Never Like This - Eddie Fisher 3.06 1 39 2
          # 39 Moonlight Fiesta - Winifred Atwell 3.06 1 39 2
          # 39 Cuddle Me - Ted Heath with Dennis Lotis and The Johnston Brothers 3.06 1 39 2
          34 47 Gilly Gilly Ossenfeffer - The Four Lads 2.83 1 47 1
          # 47 Kevin Barry - Joe Lynch 2.83 1 47 1
          30 47 The Bandit - The Johnston Brothers 2.83 1 47 1
          23 47 Wait For Me Darling - Joan Regan 2.83 1 47 1
          # 47 Tomato - Marie Bryant 2.83 1 47 1
          # 47 A Sky Blue Shirt And A Rainbow Tie - Norman Brooks 2.83 1 47 1

Comment

If you haven't heard it before take a listen on You Tube To Norman Brooks A Sky Blue Shirt And A Rainbow Tie new at #47. It's more Jolson than Jolson. Wonderful tongue in cheek stuff to cheer you up

Comment

I know some of these from the Goon Show when Ray Ellington would perform versions of the older songs - a new one each week - in the middle of the show. Of course they where his versions. I know he released a few and some did chart I think on the dealer charts (from memory of the Missed Hits book) so looking forward to that.

Excellent t to have a Top 50!
              http://thechartbook.co.uk - for the latest are best chart book - By Decade!
              Now including NME, Record Mirror and Melody Maker from the UK and some Billboard charts

Comment

Originally posted by kingofskiffle View Post
                I know some of these from the Goon Show when Ray Ellington would perform versions of the older songs - a new one each week - in the middle of the show. Of course they where his versions. I know he released a few and some did chart I think on the dealer charts (from memory of the Missed Hits book) so looking forward to that.

Excellent t to have a Top 50!
                Funnily enough Lonnie Ray Ellington did a version of 'Sky Blue Shirt' above and his version too will dent the chart soon.

Yip a Top 50 for 1954. Not Bad.

Comment

18/9/1954 Re-entries:
                  20 China Doll - Slim Whitman
                  20 Little Things Mean A Lot - Jimmy Young
                  24 Never Never Land - Frank Weir
                  30 Bluebells Of Broadway - Doris Day (previously listed as a double-sided hit; first time listed solo)
                  39 Moonlight Fiesta - Winifred Atwell (flipside to Story of Three Loves which was on the chart last week; first time MF listed solo)

For the first 11 weeks we've had 8 albums, and 117 records on the chart and for 11 of those 117 records both sides charted separately (and in most cases also together in different weeks).

Comment

I don't know how deep we shall dig into details, because I know you take your information from the original pages. If you look at 'Discogs' to check 'Rose Marie' and Ann Blyth(e) it is listed as an EP and a Soundtrack LP. There has been no contribution so far of a 'single' by Ann Blyth(e), but there is one by Howard Keel!
                    Maybe some of you guys have more information on this. Ann Blyth (e) is listed on the EP together with Fernando Lamas as vocalists on 'I Have The Love' whereas Howard Keel is listed as vocalist on 'Rose Marie'.
                    Same goes for the Soundtrack LP.
                    Last edited by ACA; Fri August 19, 2022, 10:12. Reason: misspelling

Comment

The Hits That Missed book lists that as by Howard Keel. That said, the info coming off the Dealer Charts is not always correct and locating what is meant from what is given is difficult to say the least! I’d imagine that HTM went for the single version assuming no EP… but I know MrTibbs will have gone with what was noted on the Dealer Returns so probably no info on if it was an EP, LP or 7Inch….
                      http://thechartbook.co.uk - for the latest are best chart book - By Decade!
                      Now including NME, Record Mirror and Melody Maker from the UK and some Billboard charts

Comment

You are both correct I took the info directly from the dealer chart concerned. Looking at this further online my best bet is that this was indeed an EP so I have amended the chart entry above to Howard Keel but also amended this entry to an EP.

The 'Hits That Missed' book is an excellent reference and I use this a lot along with Discogs for clarification. That said I have already noticed (like most chart information books) that a few entries that should have appeared from a dealer chart as a breaker are missing but when you are looking at pages and pages of poor print as the source this is easily done.

This is exactly why I say I need all eyes on this project too for examples like this when the dealer chart gets a title or something wrong.

Thanks for picking up on that.

Comment

The Bandit - The Original Soundtrack is another release where I'm wondering about the format. I can't find an LP with that name, and at least the dealer charts I checked don't mention it being an LP. In the old Record Mirror dealer chart thread, it was assumed to be this single: https://www.discogs.com/release/7680...ulher-Rendeira

If this single is the record that charted, "Mulher Rendeira" was most likely the "hit side", as it was the song recorded by other artists under the title "The Bandit".
                          Last edited by setg1; Fri August 19, 2022, 11:42.

Comment

Originally posted by setg1 View Post
                            The Bandit - The Original Soundtrack is another release where I'm wondering about the format. I can't find an LP with that name, and at least the dealer charts I checked don't mention it being an LP. In the old Record Mirror dealer chart thread, it was assumed to be this single: https://www.discogs.com/release/7680...ulher-Rendeira

If this single is the record that charted, "Mulher Rendeira" was most likely the "hit side", as it was the song recorded by other artists under the title "The Bandit".
                            I'll look into this thanks setg. Again it's the dealer chart saying 'Original Soundtrack' which may be inaccurate then I will fix.

Comment

Yeah. The dealer charts listed it as 'The Bandit - Original Soundtrack' so I took it to be an album. It's not, it is actually taken from the soundtrack and is Mulher Rendeira (The Bandit) by Coro Mixto. I have amended it to this in the four charts concerned.

Thanks setg.

Comment

If the conclusion is that "The Bandit - Original Soundtrack" is assumed to be ...the original version, then I think setg1 is right in assuming that Coro Mixto and "Mulher Rendeira" (The Lace Lady) is the true outcome to put into these charts.
                                Take a listen to some of the other versions on You Tube. You'll find excellent copies of The Johnston Brothers' or The Shadows' "Bandit". (vocal!!)
                                But 'Lua Bonita' is another song as i hear it.
                                Last edited by ACA; Fri August 19, 2022, 16:28. Reason: corrected translation

Comment

2 helpful hints of stuff for all of us to remember / consider, just in case our minds are fading, ha, like mine:

--the Hits That Missed book identifies breakers for a given week as those RM dealer chart records that do not appear on ANY of the 5 major main charts of the day, not just the RM main chart.

--Brian, you might wanna also consult the 45cat website at times to check artist name, song title, b-side, single or EP. You can search by all kinds of stuff, and then select which country. I use them all the time, lotsa great info that sometimes even discogs doesn't have.

https://www.45cat.com/

Rock on to the MAX !!

Comment

Can anyone confirm that Billy Shepherd -The Bandit (Columbia) is right also? I couldn't find it at discog or 45cat and discog suggests he didn't start releasing records until 1958 (oh hang on, that's Bill Sheppard)? If it is correct, what's the flipside?

Comment

Also It appears to be (Father) Sidney MacEwan for Scotland the Brave

Comment

Hey Yall, I solved the mystery of The Bandit (again). I remembered we discussed this in the thread "UK Bubbling Under New Book", and I had contacted Colin Driscoll (Hits That Missed) about this. Here's my previous post with the historical truth:

----------------

Thu April 23, 2020, 10:15

Hey all, Colin Driscoll contacted me (he's reading UKMix), and the mystery of The Bandit has been solved. Colin's book is correct, and he does list the record as a bubbler, over 4 weeks. Read on...

Beauregard's post #63 above is mostly correct, but if you click on that Discogs link and move down to the 1954 UK record on HMV, then click on the images link upper left corner, you'll discover this is a multi-artist single / 78 rpm. One side is "Lua Bonita" by Ze Do Norte, while the flip side is "Mulher Rendeira" by Coro Mixto. So Discogs is in error by claiming the flip is by an unknown artist. Both songs are from the film "O Cangaceiro" (= The Bandit), which you can discover by looking at the other 7 records from 7 countries, listed below on Discogs:

https://www.discogs.com/fr/Z%C3%A9-D...elease/7680470

Colin shows both sides of this record charting together as a bubbler for 4 weeks, starting 28 Aug 1954. The bubbler entries for this record on 28 Aug (#6) and 4 Sept (#7) read as:

Coro Mixto - Mulher Rendeira / Ze do Norte - Lua Bonita (HMV JO-377)

And Colin has excellent and informative notes under both artist entries.

So it appears one or more of the dealer charts combined both record sides / film songs together as the film title 'The Bandit', and lumped both artists together as 'Soundtrack Recording'. Saves some type space I guess.

Thanks Colin, and thanks for paying such good attention to detail !!

Comment

Originally posted by braindeadpj View Post
                                          Can anyone confirm that Billy Shepherd -The Bandit (Columbia) is right also? I couldn't find it at discog or 45cat and discog suggests he didn't start releasing records until 1958 (oh hang on, that's Bill Sheppard)? If it is correct, what's the flipside?
                                          I found "The Bandit" by Billy Sheppard (not Shepherd) on the Essex USA label, dated 1954. The full artist is shown as "Billy Sheppard Orchestra under direction of Ray Martin". Recorded in England. Interesting. Flip side is "O, Donna Clara". This could be it, they imported his record back to the UK.

https://www.45cat.com/record/nc286449us

There was a Bill Shepherd who recorded instrumental LPs starting in the late 50s, and went on to be the Bee Gees strings man / orchestra leader for the 60s up to maybe 1972. Sometimes referred to as the George Martin of the Bee Gees. He was also known as Billy Pepper when he recorded 2 Beatles knock off LPs as Billy Pepper and the Pepperpots. I kid you not !! Released in the US as the band The Liverpool Beats. When I asked for a Beatles LP for my birthday in 1964 or 65, I instead got The Liverpool Beats. I was scarred for life, ha...

Comment

Originally posted by RokinRobinOfLocksley View Post

I found "The Bandit" by Billy Sheppard (not Shepherd) on the Essex USA label, dated 1954. The full artist is shown as "Billy Sheppard Orchestra under direction of Ray Martin". Recorded in England. Interesting. Flip side is "O, Donna Clara". This could be it, they imported his record back to the UK.

https://www.45cat.com/record/nc286449us
                                            There is a UK issue on Columbia. The artist is credited as Billy Shepard (just one "P") on that issue.

https://www.discogs.com/release/1397...Oh-Donna-Clara

Oddly, the UK issue doesn't credit Ray Martin at all!

Comment

Phew ! I have made those amendments to the charts guys. Thanks again and I suspect there may may more erroneous dealer chart titles to follow and need scrutinised. Truth is unless I see something really erroneous that jumps out at me I take the dealer charts at face value as time wise it isn't feasible to check every record that may be suspect, especially if it looks ok at the time on the dealer chart.

Comment

Greetings Pop Pickers

The Record Mirror Chart Re-Calculated Re-Worked Extended

Chart For Week Ending Saturday 25th September 1954

POS POS RECORD MIRROR CHART Re-Calculated Total Total Inv Inv
                                                LAST THIS TOP 59 (Based On 21 Dealers Returns) Gallup Dealer Points Points
                                                WEEK WEEK (Chart For Week Ending Saturday 25th September 1954) Points Charts Rank Scored
                                                1 1 Hold My Hand - Don Cornell 172.79 18 1 177
                                                2 2 Smile - Nat King Cole 115.66 19 2 143
                                                3 3 Three Coins In The Fountain - Frank Sinatra 81.14 16 3 106
                                                5 4 My Friend - Frankie Laine 75.88 16 4 98
                                                4 5 Little Things Mean A Lot - Kitty Kallen 67.50 15 5 84
                                                7 6 The Story Of Tina / Destiny - Al Martino 64.55 13 7 72
                                                6 7 Cara Mia - David Whitfield 63.45 13 6 82
                                                12 8 Gilly Gilly Ossenfeffer - Max Bygraves 37.02 9 10 34
                                                11 9 Am I A Toy Or A Treasure / Fortune Of Dreams - Kay Starr 27.64 6 8 35
                                                27 10 My Friend - Eddie Fisher 26.81 6 8 35
                                                16 11 Sway - Dean Martin 24.03 7 14 22
                                                22 12 If I Give My Heart To You - Joan Regan 23.88 6 13 24
                                                39 13 If I Give My Heart To You - Doris Day 22.65 6 11 25
                                                8 14 Black Hills Of Dakota - Doris Day 22.23 4 11 25
                                                13 15 Sway / Three Coins In The Fountain- Tony Brent 21.63 6 15 21
                                                47 16 The Bandit - The Johnston Brothers 20.84 4 15 21
                                                9 17 Idle Gossip - Perry Como 14.93 4 18 16
                                                15 18 Little Things Mean A Lot - Alma Cogan 13.57 3 17 18
                                                18 19 Three Coins In The Fountain - The Four Aces 11.07 3 20 12
                                                14 20 The Story Of Tina - Ronnie Harris 10.84 3 20 12
                                                10 21 Wanted - Al Martino 10.30 3 22 9
                                                # 22 This Ole House - Billie Anthony 9.70 2 19 13
                                                19 23 Secret Love / The Deadwood Stage - Doris Day 9.17 3 29 6
                                                22 24 The Magic Tango - Tony Brent 7.47 2 24 8
                                                25 25 West Of Zanzibar - Anthony Steele and The Radio Revellers 7.19 2 24 8
                                                30 26 Smile - Frank Chacksfield 7.04 1 22 9
                                                RE 27 Destiny - Johnnie Ray 6.89 2 26 7
                                                34 28 There Must Be A Reason / Some Day - Frankie Laine 6.65 2 29 6
                                                34 28 Sh-Boom - The Crew Cuts 6.65 2 29 6
                                                # 28 I Need You Now - Eddie Fisher 6.65 2 29 6
                                                # 31 Mom-e-le - Billy Daniels 4.99 1 26 7
                                                20 31 China Doll - Slim Whitman 4.99 1 26 7
                                                47 33 Wait For Me Darling - Joan Regan 4.42 1 29 6
                                                # 33 The Song Is You - Billy May 4.42 1 29 6
                                                34 33 The Happy Wanderer - The Obernkirchen Childrens Choir 4.42 1 29 6
                                                27 36 The High And The Mighty - Les Baxter 3.95 1 36 5
                                                # 36 Beethoven's Fifth Symphony (LP) - Amsterdam Concertgebouw Orchestra 3.95 1 36 5
                                                # 36 An Irish Waltz - Jimmy Shand 3.95 1 36 5
                                                47 36 Gilly Gilly Ossenfeffer - The Four Lads 3.95 1 36 5
                                                # 40 I Should Care - Jeff Chandler 3.59 1 40 4
                                                38 40 The Little Shoemaker - Petula Clark 3.59 1 40 4
                                                # 40 Jeru - Gerry Mulligan 3.59 1 40 4
                                                # 40 Blue Skies - Earl Bostic 3.59 1 40 4
                                                # 40 Cinnamon Sinner - Dennis Lotis with Ted Heath 3.59 1 40 4
                                                # 45 How Do You Speak To An Angel - Dean Martin 3.29 1 45 3
                                                # 45 How Do You Speak To An Angel - Eddie Fisher 3.29 1 45 3
                                                # 45 My Friend - Issy Bonn 3.29 1 45 3
                                                39 48 Wanted - Perry Como 3.06 1 48 2
                                                # 48 An Irish Soldier Boy - Joe Lynch 3.06 1 48 2
                                                # 50 I Understand Just How You Feel - June Valli 2.83 1 50 1
                                                # 50 Faraway - Eddie Calvert 2.83 1 50 1
                                                # 50 Gilly Gilly Ossenfeffer - George Elrick 2.83 1 50 1
                                                # 50 Endless - Dickie Valentine 2.83 1 50 1
                                                47 50 Tomato - Marie Bryant 2.83 1 50 1
                                                39 50 Moonlight Fiesta - Winifred Atwell 2.83 1 50 1
                                                # 50 My Son My Son - Vera Lynn with Frank Weir 2.83 1 50 1
                                                # 50 Little Brown Jug - Glenn Miller 2.83 1 50 1
                                                # 50 Give Me Your Word - Tennessee Ernie Ford 2.83 1 50 1
                                                47 50 A Sky Blue Shirt And A Rainbow Tie - Norman Brooks 2.83 1 50 1

Comment

Thanks 'RokinRobinoflocksley' and 'setg1' for tracking Billy Shephard down for me and confirming it is correct. For some reason it didn't show up when I looked...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrTibbs View Post
                                                    Phew ! I have made those amendments to the charts guys. Thanks again and I suspect there may may more erroneous dealer chart titles to follow and need scrutinised. Truth is unless I see something really erroneous that jumps out at me I take the dealer charts at face value as time wise it isn't feasible to check every record that may be suspect, especially if it looks ok at the time on the dealer chart.
                                                    That's what we're here for ! To enjoy the charts you post (thank you x3000) and double check where possible!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X