The No. 1 magazine archives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graham76man View Post
    If the Number One Magazine full issues are likely to appear anywhere it will be one the site below. It already has many of the music papers from the UK and more are added each week or so.

https://www.americanradiohistory.com/Record_Mirror.htm

https://archive.org/

If the files do appear or if someone has them already, I'd be pleased to put them on a page on the www.americanradiohistory.com site for all to view and download.

Message me here or at david@americanradiohistory.com

Comment

what about 1990 and do you want singles and lps and dance indie stuff ?

Comment

will scan sept 89 till 13 dec 89 now and send

Comment

Tony, I managed to get the missing charts from 1989 elsewhere, so you may not need to bother. But maybe people here would like a copy, so if you're inclined to scan the charts - please do so

Comment

Originally posted by Graham76man View Post
            If the Number One Magazine full issues are likely to appear anywhere it will be one the site below. It already has many of the music papers from the UK and more are added each week or so.

https://www.americanradiohistory.com/Record_Mirror.htm
            I don't have Number One Magazine... not even one issue. If the PDFs of the actual issues reappear or someone has them, I'd be glad to add them to www.americanradiohistory.com and make them searchable, also.

You can send a private message, or email me at david@americanradiohistory.com

(Sorry about the site name... I never imagined that it would grow so big or so international...)

Comment

^
              David - thanks for continuing to add scans of various music papers to your website. It's most appreciated. I'm especially loving all the Record Mirror scans.

Comment

Originally posted by radiodavid View Post
                I don't have Number One Magazine... not even one issue. If the PDFs of the actual issues reappear or someone has them, I'd be glad to add them to www.americanradiohistory.com and make them searchable, also.
                David, I sent you an e-mail some time ago pointing to a site where you can get the No. 1 scans. Did you receive it?

Comment

Good news - someone has reposted Shane's scans on a new site. They are all displayed even better here.
                  https://michaelmouse1967.wixsite.com...r-one-magazine
                  Don't bother updating your signature if it's a link. It takes you to completely random pages!!!!

Comment

^

Thanks for the link. Good site.

Plenty of interesting scans here - and not just music related....

Comment

• Passing_Strang
                      Passing_Strang commented
                      Editing a comment
                      His archive of scans is immense! Recommend to go to his Flickr page - it's enormous!

Especially great that they published the NME charts for several years! Never knew those were Top 75 too, by the way. Seems like I have a big job to do (again)...

Comment

^

Yes - what a revelation!

I'd no idea NME ever compiled a "next 25" underneath their top 50.

It certainly wasn't in the magazine itself or their chart books.....

Comment

Working...
                      X