This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hotchoc26

Yes, I know. He's a lifesaver but if only I knew him in person, he might agree to share his database so when he is away I could post anyone's requests!
    why would he share it? It's his own hard work, just enjoy the fact he's sharing the info with us
    KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Does anyone else have access to the top 200 UK Single runs?
      UKMix TeamUp Prediction Game: NickiConda

UK Charts Archive Wiki: Biggest online chart archive

My anaconda don't want none more anacondas.

Comment

Does anyone else have access to the top 200 UK Single runs?

try on other forums, if you can't wait for Hanboo to come back.
        KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Originally posted by jszmiles
          Originally posted by hotchoc26
          Does anyone else have access to the top 200 UK Single runs?

try on other forums, if you can't wait for Hanboo to come back.
          I don't know how to get them. I actually signed up just for Chart Histories but now he's gone AWOL I don't know when he'll come back or if he will come back...

Comment

• try Buzzjack or Haven Forum, the 2nd is better IMO...
            KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• I have an account on Buzzjack and I'm waiting for a reply.

Comment

• Hi Hanboo,

Could you please update Lana Del Rey's chart runs? Thank you very much in advance.

Comment

• Hi Hanboo, could you please post the next time the chart-runs for Mogwai, Ant and Dec and MK? Thanks

Comment

• Hanboo's last post: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:09 am
                    Last visited: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:40 am

2.97 posts per day

Comment

Hanboo's last post: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:09 am

2.97 posts per day

stop that! I know you want the chart runs so bad, but please, we all want him to come back, you are not helping us...

there are a lot more people on Haven Forum who could help you for free, even if they've paid much for collect the charts. For example Polyhex, Loonie etc etc.

There are a lot fantastic people there who can post any info you want.
                      KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• I was only pointing out that he had an average of over 2 posts a day. That just shows how he's never been away for so long...

Comment

• Hotchoc, hanboo is one of our most valued chart contributors, and everything he posts he does so off his own back, in his own time - so quit pestering and be patient.

Comment

• UKMix TeamUp Prediction Game: NickiConda

Comment

Originally posted by hotchoc26
                              Hanboo's last post: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:09 am

2.97 posts per day

stop that! I know you want the chart runs so bad, but please, we all want him to come back, you are not helping us...

there are a lot more people on Haven Forum who could help you for free, even if they've paid much for collect the charts. For example Polyhex, Loonie etc etc.

There are a lot fantastic people there who can post any info you want.
                              There's no-one at Haven who would be willing or able to post chart runs to the level of detail that Hanboo does. Lonnie (not Loonie!) is also known as kingofskiffle (and is a Chart Analysis forum mod here) and is part of the UKChartsPlus team and has already indicated he isn't in a position to provide charts, chart runs etc because of his role there. Given why hotchoc26 wants the runs Lonnie almost certainly wouldn't provide the information anyway. Polyhex already provides a chart run service via his website and won't give any chart positions below number 75 and no-one else at Haven has access to the type of database that is needed to automatically produce the chart run detail that Hanboo does.

Comment

• I meant there are people who can provide some info, off course not as much detailed and not that often as Hanboo did. However, all I've mentioned helped me from time to time.
                                KUBA'S CHART

Comment

I meant there are people who can provide some info, off course not as much detailed and not that often as Hanboo did. However, all I've mentioned helped me from time to time.
                                  Apologies if my answer came across as sounding a bit negative, I was typing my reply as fast as I could because I had to be somewhere. Yeah, the posters you mentioned have been a great help to me also in the past but neither really post at any board (here, Haven or BuzzJack) any more though Lonnie does still read the threads here at ukmix.

Comment

• no worries, I didn't find it rude
                                    KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Over 10 years of answering user chart requests, well done mate

Comment

• There should be a sainthood/knighthood/national award of some kind for his work !!!

Comment

• I've now had to delete a couple of posts [requests] from posters unware of Hanboo's passing - therefore, I have taken the decision [more out of respect than anything] to lock this topic. It will of course remain as a "sticky" topic, pinned to the top of the Chart Analysis section - a fitting tribute to a fantastic contributor.

For anyone that would like to pay tribute to Hanboo, please feel free to pass on your condolences and best wishes in this topic.

Comment

Working...
                                          X