No announcement yet.

Worldwide Charts and Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi im interested in the weekly sales figure of the song at number one each week in the UK singles chart

Can anybody provide me with any weekly sales info
    for number ones in 1993 and 1994 (whilst at number one)?
    Statistics make the world go around

Comment

• I need chart Australian histories from the 70's- Uk glam bands like the Sweet, Slade, T Rex, Gary Glitter, Mud, etc
      can anybody help
      Singles and album peak positions (top 100)

Comment

• Do you have any worldwide statsistics of Kate Bush?

Comment

• can anyone assist me with the Australian charts- I'm wanting releases and peak positions (top 100)of UK glam artists from the 1970's- i.e. The Sweet, T. Rex, Slade, Gary Glitter, Suzi Quatro, Mud, Alvin Stardust, etc- if anyone can help pls let me know and I'll supply a full list.
          Thank you

Comment

• Comment

• Hungray will have its own download chart soon! I got this info from Zsolt Jeszenszky who is a representative of Mahasz (Mahasz-Hungary's Association of Record Publishers)
              Can't wait to seeit!

And another info:
              Akon 's Smack hat tops the European sales charts with 37,300 copies sold.
              Digital music biz rules!!

Comment

• Does anybody know if the IFPI World Sales report 2005 is posted somewhere on the web, and if so, where?
                I am interested in the world's Top 50 markets, and the latest figures I got out of the 2004 report.
                Of course a similar report of an even more recent date would even be better, but hey, I'll settle for 2005 for now.

rgds,
                Arttrend

Comment

• ABBA

Mexican Singles - Spanish Charts

05/79 Chiquitita (Spanish Version) #1 (30 weeks)

Mexican Singles - English Charts

04/79 Chiquitita #1 (32 weeks)

Don't know if anyone has beat this record... :-? :-? :-?

Comment

• I am interested in stats on the Sugababes' chart success in the US. I believe that only Hole in the Head reached the top 100 in the US on the main chart, but I know that others of their songs were very big dance chart hits (the dance station I listen to is STILL playing Easy). Any info would be appreciated!

Comment

• Hi all,

I'm seeking info on 4 chart positions on the Top Pop Catalog chart (US/Billboard) of 30 DEC 2000. Billboard.biz has only the even positions for this chart, and I inferred the others.

Still missing are #'s 35, 39, 43, 47.

Thanks much,
                      Miguelito
                      My Comprehensive, Christmas LP topics

Comment

• Hi. Can anyone provide wtih global sales of UB40, and maybe some global chart positions of albums and singles.

I already have Austrian, Dutch, Irish, Swedish, Swiss, UK & US Single Chart Histories - UK & US Album Chart Histories.

Thank you in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by mario
                          Most Weeks At Number One-Single Chart-

UK
                          18weeks 1953/04/24 I Belive- Frankie Laine

Italy
                          20weeks 1989/09/23 Lambada- Kaoma

Germany
                          18weeks 1978/04/20 Rivers Of Babylon-Boney M.

Canada
                          46weeks 1997/09/29 Candle In The Wind 1997-Elton John

OZ
                          15weeks 1968/09/28 Hey Jude- Beatles

Switzerland
                          16weeks 1991/08/04 (Everything I Do) I Do It For You-Bryan Adams
                          16weeks 1975/10/17 Claude Borelly-Jean

France
                          19weeks 1995/11/05 Gangsta's Paradise -Coolio

USA
                          Radio & Records
                          12weeks 1996/08/16 I Love You Always Forever-Donna Lewis
                          Billboard
                          17weeks 1947/08/30 Near Me-Francis Craig And His Orchestra
                          Cashbox
                          13weeks 1992/12/05 I Will Always Love You-Whitney Houston
                          13weeks 1994/09/03 I'Ll Make Love To You-Boyz Ii Men
                          Record World
                          13weeks 1977/10/15 You Light Up My Life-Debby Boone

Japan(Oricon)
                          17weeks 1968/09/23 Koi No Kisetsu-Pinky & Killers

Those who know record of other countries desire to post.
                          Switzerland needs to be updated....it's now Whenever, Wherever by Shakira which spent a total of 17 consecutive weeks @ #1..
                          ~Gaga~~~Xtina~~~P!nk~~~Dido~~~Shakira~~~Beyonce~~~Gwen Stefani~~

Comment

• Hi

I'm looking for the Spanish Top 20 singles chart. I know it's run by Promusicae, and i've been to their site, but surprise surprise it's all spanish. Can somebody tell me which chart i should be looking at for the official singles chart top 20 and also what day of the week it is updated?

Many thanks

Comment

• Spice world
                              forever

By spice girls

and thanks for "spice" information!
                              Do you know something about singles too?

and what about solo?
                              Emma, Melanie c, geri, melanie b and Victoria?

Thanks for your help!

Comment

• Originally posted by freeme
                                Spice world
                                forever

By spice girls

and thanks for "spice" information!
                                Do you know something about singles too?

and what about solo?
                                Emma, Melanie c, geri, melanie b and Victoria?

Thanks for your help!
                                Spice +- 21000000
                                Spice World +- 13000000
                                Forever less than 3000000
                                http://www.worldwidealbums.net/
                                Worldwide sales, Daily music news, music History

Comment

• Kylie Minogue's worldwide sales and #1s info would be great.
                                  Check out my new Michael Jackson top 50 countdown!!!

Comment

• Been looking for Culture Club's Worldwide Sales. Does anybody know where I could find these?

Comment

• Doe's anybody know how much Justin Timberlake has sold with his singles and album's together?? I was thinking 25 Million but they may be too high..
                                      www.twitter.com/terrell1102
                                      http://soundcloud.com/terrell1102
                                      http://soundcloud.com/terrell1102/terre ... acris-feat
                                      #LUDACRIS

Comment

• Could somebody please provide information from South Africa on the charting singles of Indecent Obsession & David Dixon?

Info on any other old charts or an archive would be wonderful but I know that's a lot to expect.

Thanks!

Comment

• Adam Ant/Ants

Hello Everyone

Apologies in advance if this has been posted in the wrong forum

Looking for any help that can be given.I'm trying to incorporate into the Official Adam Ant site a full Chart History of Adams Singles and Albums across the
                                          worldwide charts and boy I'm I struggling.

I guess mainly because the majority of Adam records were Chart bound between 1980 & 1986 (plus 1990 & 95) so can find very little information out there.

Whilst not burning up the Charts across the world I'm sure the records did Chart in many countries to greater or lesser degrees.So really looking at Chart peak rather than end of year lists.

Particularly looking for information from Japan & Europe. Although I have managed to gain enough history on the UK, US, South Africa, Australia and Ireland.

Whatever information can be returned would be gratefully received no matter how small.

By the the way what an Amazing forum, I have totally been immersed in the many threads posted here.

Again very much appreciated

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by mario
                                            Most Weeks At Number One-Album Chart-

USA
                                            Billboard
                                            69weeks 1949/06/04 South Pacific - Original Cast

Canada
                                            26weeks 1979/05/16 Breakfast In America - Supertramp
                                            23weeks 1995/11/20 Jagged Little Pill -Alanis Morissette
                                            23weeks 1983/07/11 Synchronicity - Police

For Canada, I found that Supertramp's Breakfast In America was only number 1 for 14 weeks while both Jagged Little Pill and Synchronicity were each number 1 for 24 weeks instead of 23. Also, Adele's 21 was number 1 for 35 weeks in Canada. Synchronicity by the Police has the most consecutive weeks at number 1 with 24.

This was the source for Supertramp: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ca ... ms_of_1979 RPM magazine published the results for that year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mulvanaghty View Post
                                              For Canada, I found that Supertramp's Breakfast In America was only number 1 for 14 weeks while both Jagged Little Pill and Synchronicity were each number 1 for 24 weeks instead of 23. Also, Adele's 21 was number 1 for 35 weeks in Canada. Synchronicity by the Police has the most consecutive weeks at number 1 with 24.

This was the source for Supertramp: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ca ... ms_of_1979 RPM magazine published the results for that year.
                                              Supertramp was nr 1 for 12 weeks in Canada.
                                              Top-3 for 27 weeks.
                                              Top-100 for 65 weeks.
                                              Diamond award.
                                              http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/discove...es/search.aspx

Comment

Working...
                                              X