No announcement yet.

FINLAND, NORWAY and SWEDEN chart histories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, is there anyone here who can post the peaks and accreditations of The Cranberries? do you know if there´s a year-end chart for this countries?
    And where i can find an archive for album/single in Denmark? thanks.
    "Roses" by THE CRANBERRIES now ON SALE
    "Not your Kind of people" on May 15 by GARBAGE

Comment

• Hi, can anybody help me with chart positions in Finnish singles charts for Visage, Ultravox and Midge Ure?

Comment

• The only top 20 single by any of them was Reap the Wild Wind by Ultravox (#19 in December 82).

Comment

• What a pity...
          But big thanks anyway!

Comment

• how about Britney Spears ?

Comment

• gjermund, or other norwegian guys, do you have news about lavpris chart? IFPI-No site is not updated since week 48...
              Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

Comment

• Hello,
                can somebody tell me if in Norway, Sweden and Finland existed weekly Dance/Disco Charts in the 70's and 80's and if yes, how can I get archives of these lists?

Comment

• Not sure where else to post this so ... can anyone tell me the catalogue number of the Finnish edition of Michael Jackson's King Of Pop compilation? I'm trying to compile a list of all the editions and I can't find this info anywhere :(

Many thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewis17
                    Not sure where else to post this so ... can anyone tell me the catalogue number of the Finnish edition of Michael Jackson's King Of Pop compilation? I'm trying to compile a list of all the editions and I can't find this info anywhere :(

Many thanks

From Sony BMG Finland´s website:
                    Michael Jackson - King Of Pop: The Finnish Collection
                    CD 0886973799024 (CDC1) EPIC / LEGACY

Comment

• Originally posted by pohatta
                      Originally posted by Lewis17
                      Not sure where else to post this so ... can anyone tell me the catalogue number of the Finnish edition of Michael Jackson's King Of Pop compilation? I'm trying to compile a list of all the editions and I can't find this info anywhere :(

Many thanks

From Sony BMG Finland´s website:
                      Michael Jackson - King Of Pop: The Finnish Collection
                      CD 0886973799024 (CDC1) EPIC / LEGACY
                      Grateful thanks

Comment

• Norway
                        dvd chart, week 6-2009

60's, 70's... good times are coming back...

1. (2) 9 Jimi Hendrix
                        Jimi Hendrix
                        2. (8) 3 Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
                        Deja Vu
                        3. (5) 10 Lou Reed
                        Lou Reed's Berlin
                        4. (RE) 2 Heavy Metal
                        Louder Than Life
                        5. (3) 6 Various Bad Boy Artists
                        Ed Sullivan's Rock 'N' Roll
                        6. (6) 8 The Beatles
                        A Hard Day's Night
                        7. (7) 90 Bob Dylan
                        No Direction Home
                        8. (RE) 73 Metallica
                        Some Kind Of Monster
                        9. (9) 39 David Bowie
                        Best Of Bowie
                        10. (10) 103 Pink Floyd
                        Pulse
                        Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

Comment

• Norway

Finally http://www.ifpi.no/sok/index_charts.htm is updated! Also lavpris chart... !
                          Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

Comment

• All English budget chart in Norway this week: incl some quality Birmingham factory boys, some London high society gents, some weirdos (Keith Emerson) ..and ....Uriah Heep (take only in small portions). Overall a bloody amusing chart to watch!!

1 PARANOID BLACK SABBATH
                            2 TARKUS EMERSON LAKE & PALMER
                            3 PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION EMERSON LAKE & PALMER
                            4 THE VILLAGE GREEN PRESERVATI THE KINKS
                            5 LOOK AT YOURSELF URIAH HEEP
                            6 ARTHUR (OR THE DECL THE KINKS
                            7 BLACK SABBATH BLACK SABBATH
                            8 THE SINGLES COLLECTION THE KINKS
                            9 FACE TO FACE THE KINKS
                            10 MASTER OF REALITY BLACK SABBATH

Comment

• gjermund, do you know something about Neil Young sales this week at #1 in Norway?
                              Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

Comment

• sorry mate- there is no official source to actual sales. now and then lables release some figures to journalist: i can certainly look around for you my friend:-)

Comment

• Originally posted by borderwolf
                                  gjermund, do you know something about Neil Young sales this week at #1 in Norway?
                                  - Hard to know exactly, but my wild guess will be around 15-20k. I have no information whatsoever, it's only my guess as I know an album that charted #3 last week and #17 this week has sold 17k in total for both weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by gjermund
                                    sorry mate- there is no official source to actual sales. now and then lables release some figures to journalist: i can certainly look around for you my friend:-)
                                    Originally posted by akarar
                                    - Hard to know exactly, but my wild guess will be around 15-20k. I have no information whatsoever, it's only my guess as I know an album that charted #3 last week and #17 this week has sold 17k in total for both weeks.
                                    Thanks, guys!
                                    Maybe 15k seems a little higher... Elegibile for Gold status in one week is not usual for Neil Young...
                                    Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

Comment

• Guys, does anybody know if Opus' "Life is Life" charted in Finland and if so, at which position it peaked? Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Passing_Strang
                                        Guys, does anybody know if Opus' "Life is Life" charted in Finland and if so, at which position it peaked? Thanks!
                                        Opus' Live is Life peaked at #1 in Sweden and #2 in Norway. Not sure about Finland though. But I would not be surprised if Live is Life topped the charts in Finland too.

Comment

• Well, I'd like to know for sure - cause, for example, Men without Hats' "The Safety Dance" was a very big hit in Sweden and Norway but completely missed out in Finland, mysteriously.

If you manage to know the exact position of Opus' song, please drop me a line, ok?

Comment

• Originally posted by Passing_Strang
                                            Well, I'd like to know for sure - cause, for example, Men without Hats' "The Safety Dance" was a very big hit in Sweden and Norway but completely missed out in Finland, mysteriously.

If you manage to know the exact position of Opus' song, please drop me a line, ok?
                                            According to chart book called "Sisältää Hitin"
                                            Opus' "Live is Life" peaked at number 2 in Finland.

Comment

• Queen's "Greatest Hits 2" has now been updated in Finland with sales of 143,452 of last year.

http://www.ifpi.fi/tilastot/myydyimmat/ ... lkomaiset/

Comment

• Originally posted by HUR
                                                Queen's "Greatest Hits 2" has now been updated in Finland with sales of 143,452 of last year.

That is indeed a very impressive figure

Comment

• Originally posted by Mael
                                                  Originally posted by HUR
                                                  Queen's "Greatest Hits 2" has now been updated in Finland with sales of 143,452 of last year.

That is indeed a very impressive figure
                                                  Yes, the album topped the "back catalog" chart, last year, during at least 3 weeks.

Also, a symphonic-based album, featuring the band's songs, sold 26,553 copies last year.

http://www.ifpi.fi/tilastot/kultalevyt/haku?q=queen

Very big terrotory for the band, even if the sales numbers might not look big.

Comment

• According to chart book called "Sisältää Hitin"
                                                    Opus' "Live is Life" peaked at number 2 in Finland
                                                    Thanks a lot, chartsam! Very appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X