This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [quote][quote="Blondini"
    (Blurred Lines pre-order at 11 - has been brought forward to tomorrow - thankfully, sick of seeing it)[/quote]

According to James Masterton all of these pre-order positions sales and the copies sold this week are going to be added together by the OCC for this week's chart.

They will not be added to the Real Chart, as the sales were from previous weeks.
    Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!

Comment

• [quote=Graham76man][quote]
      Originally posted by "Blondini"
      (Blurred Lines pre-order at 11 - has been brought forward to tomorrow - thankfully, sick of seeing it)[/quote

According to James Masterton all of these pre-order positions sales and the copies sold this week are going to be added together by the OCC for this week's chart.

They will not be added to the Real Chart, as the sales were from previous weeks.
      No, they're not, they are pre-orders and so could not actually be sold legally until this week. You could buy it before but you couldn't play it or own it so technically it wasn't a sale. No different to ordering something by mail order a week before but not actually owning it till the week it was released.
      Any chart that is real counts pre-orders. Don't you think all those boyband singles and Iron Maiden singles had plenty of pre-orders that caused them to fly in to the charts so quickly? Wasn't just fans rushing to the shops, you know. All those straight in straight out entries from the 90's and early 00's were big pre-orders. So the sales you logged were all utterly wrong.

Comment

• 1. Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell)
        2. Naughty Boy - La La La (feat. Sam Smith)
        NEW SINGLE: 3. Union J - Carry You
        4. Passenger - Let Her Go
        5. Daft Punk - Get Lucky (feat. Pharrell Williams)
        6. Jessie J - Wild (feat. Big Sean & Dizzee Rascal)
        7. Olly Murs - Dear Darlin'
        8. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton)
        9. Rudimental - Waiting All Night (feat. Ella Eyre)
        NEW SINGLE: 10. Fuse ODG - Antenna (UK Radio Edit)

NEW SINGLES:

21. Afrojack - As Your Friend (feat. Chris Brown)
        46. Kodaline - Love Like This
        63. Keith Lemon - I Wanna Go On You (it's from series 2 of Lemon La Vida Loca)
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t7shdf1OzM
        Er, Goldie Lookin' Chain did it far better. Lonely Island, too.

79. Fuse ODG - Antenna (ft. Wyclef Jean) (Remix)
        91. Fuse ODG - Antenna (UK Club Mix)
        140. Phillip Phillips - Home
        141. Fuse ODG - Antenna (Steve Smart & Westfunk Radio Edit)
        287. LZ7 - Aftershow

CLIMBERS:

47. Leona Lewis - Footprints In the Sand (Single Mix) (BGT)
        85. Stevie Wonder - Master Blaster (Jammin') (VUK)
        151. Beyoncé - 1+1 (VUK)
        154. Minnie Riperton - Lovin' You (VUK)
        187. Rusted Root - Send Me On My Way
        210. Ke$ha - Crazy Kids (feat. will.i.am)
        253. Marc Almond & Gene Pitney - Something's Gotten Hold of My Heart (VUK)
        272. Pat Benatar - Love Is a Battlefield (VUK tonight)
        281. Pat Benatar - Love Is a Battlefield
        288. Tim McGraw - Just to See You Smile
        293. Cyndi Lauper - True Colours (VUK tonight)

ALBUM CHART

NEW SINGLES:

3. Union J - Carry You - EP
        4. Fuse ODG - Antenna (Remixes) - EP
        7. Kodaline - Love Like This - EP
        38. Phillip Phillips - Home - EP
        74. Vince Kidd - The Zoo - EP
        80. Natives - Stand for Something - EP
        82. Bastille - Laura Palmer - EP

NEW ALBUMS:

34. City and Colour - The Hurry and the Harm (Deluxe Version)
        118. The Lee Thompson Ska Orchestra - The Benevolence of Sister Mary Ignatius
        176. Big Narstie - Don't F**k Up the Base

Comment

• [quote=Blondini][quote=Graham76man]
          Originally posted by "Blondini"
          (Blurred Lines pre-order at 11 - has been brought forward to tomorrow - thankfully, sick of seeing it)[/quote

No, they're not, they are pre-orders and so could not actually be sold legally until this week. You could buy it before but you couldn't play it or own it so technically it wasn't a sale. No different to ordering something by mail order a week before but not actually owning it till the week it was released.
          Any chart that is real counts pre-orders. Don't you think all those boyband singles and Iron Maiden singles had plenty of pre-orders that caused them to fly in to the charts so quickly? Wasn't just fans rushing to the shops, you know. All those straight in straight out entries from the 90's and early 00's were big pre-orders. So the sales you logged were all utterly wrong.
          That's a load of bull and you know it. If you have paid for the thing the week or weeks before you now own it. It doesn't matter when the company deliver it. The only reason this isn't being delivered straight away is because the record company wants to build up airplay. However that track was available in other parts of the European Union. This means that crap cover versions could be made of it and these would have been in the i-Tunes chart weaking the sales of when the true version came out. By doing this the record company nearly blocked all the cover versions from going in the i-Tunes chart. Since i-Tunes, Amazon and 7digital operate a cloud, there's nothing stopping someone downloading a track several times other and at no cost to them apart from the one off payment. It also doesn't matter when they do this. So a record purchased say last week, even though it was available for download straight away could be downloaded this week or next. By counting the actual sale of a record rather than a download you avoid this problem, also since tracks can go faulty after first use, the subsequent download of the replacement is not counted. I'm certain that the record companies will eventually put a limit or stop the practice of extra downloads from cloud sellers when more of the public understand the system better. For example the Christmas tracks could be removed from people's i-Pods and re-downloaded free at Christmas time, thus cutting the seasonal sales boost at Christmas for these records. The record companies would soon object to that!
          The pre-purchase of that Robin Thicke track was only there because of a record company scam and the fact that the OCC simply ignored sales in the previous weeks.
          It's all down to the fact that record companies want to have airplay to push a record in the chart very high, but the people that hear new records want them now! Not in 3 weeks time. But releasing them to download them the same time as being on the radio, as Nicola Roberts proved, can result in complete failure, chart wise. Since the DJ's think that a record entering low down is a flop! And thus won't play it. Despite the fact this is the download age and given the right circumstances and record can go to the top months after it has entered.
          The pre-order sales of any track are included in the week they were purchased in the Real Chart. Because you can't actually get the track for some time after these tend to be only small in number, so on a chart were the bottom line is 15-16K most weeks this means they stay out of the 100 there.

Comment

• The only reason ANY record is held back is because they want to build up airplay! Just because the format is digital and not physical makes no actual difference. If you count pre-orders of a CD single, you should also count pre-orders of a digital one.
            The iTunes album chart is FULL of pre-orders. It just became a bit more prevalent on the songs list. Calling it a "scam" is mere opinion, not a fact. Chart compilers don't operate based on opinion, they operate purely from figures.

What's the point in arguing with someone who doesn't understand how charts really work? You can't ban sales of a track just because you have a vendetta against record company tactics. What you (say you) are doing is way more dishonest.

And i don't know how many pre-orders used to count for CD singles but i do remember going into HMV and seeing stacks of new releases set aside for customers. Candle In The Wind 97 had unheard of amounts of orders. Every X Factor winner has had big amounts. It is nothing new - the only difference is record companies are now exploiting iTunes users by making them think they can have a song right now. Though you only have to look at the listing on iTunes itself (not LivePopBars or other links) to see a song - Jason Derulo at 144 right now - is NOT available yet. If users are so dumb then they can't moan about being cheated.
            Like i say, just look at the album chart and use your brain and you'll know not everything that is listed is actually available to listen to and own right now.
            iTunes is a guide, not an actual official chart. That's why i never count pre-orders and always adjust positions accordingly.

Comment

• NEW SINGLES:

4. Union J - Carry You
              7. Fuse ODG - Antenna (UK Radio Edit)
              17. Afrojack - As Your Friend (feat. Chris Brown)
              31. Kodaline - Love Like This
              64. Junior Turner - Say Goodbye (In Memory of Drummer Lee Rigby)
              79. Keith Lemon - I Wanna Go On You
              89. Fuse ODG - Antenna (UK Club Mix)
              95. Pet Shop Boys - Vocal
              114. Phillip Phillips - Home
              123. Fuse ODG - Antenna (Steve Smart & Westfunk Radio Edit)
              280. Tom Zanetti - Darlin (Lorenzo, Ko Kane, Zanetti Mix)
              352. Anchor Community Band - See Yourself
              380. Skepta - Lay Her Down (feat. Kano)

NEW ALBUM TRACKS:

137. Disclosure - Voices (feat. Sasha Keable)
              146. Disclosure - When a Fire Starts To Burn
              163. Disclosure - F For You
              169. Disclosure - You & Me (feat. Eliza Doolittle) (single is at 19)
              170. Disclosure - Confess To Me (feat. Jessie Ware)
              207. Disclosure - Help Me Lose My Mind (feat. London Grammar)
              216. Disclosure - Latch (feat. Sam Smith) (single is at 71)
              218. Disclosure - January (feat. Jamie Woon)
              236. Disclosure - White Noise (feat. AlunaGeorge) (single is at 45)
              309. Disclosure - Stimulation
              312. Disclosure - Defeated No More (feat. Edward Macfarlane)
              390. EXO - ??? ?? (Wolf)
              419. Disclosure - White Noise (feat. AlunaGeorge)

CLIMBERS:

21. Bruno Mars - Treasure
              26. The Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (Voice UK this time)
              47. Birdy - Skinny Love (as above)
              49. Eva Cassidy - Songbird (VUK)
              50. Lady Antebellum - Need You Now (VUK)
              167. Ke$ha - Crazy Kids (feat. will.i.am)
              107. Kill it Kid - Run
              127. Loreen Harris - I Love It (I Don't Care) (the third cover now to peak - just release the damn thing!!)
              233. Pat Benatar - Love Is a Battlefield (VUK)
              242. Cyndi Lauper - True Colours (VUK)
              253. Pat Benatar - Love Is a Battlefield (VUK)
              270. Nicki Bliss - I Love It (Workout Mix 126 BPM)
              296. Glee Cast - I Love It (they were just waiting for Glee to be broadcast!)
              311. Ke$ha - Crazy Kids
              334. Stephanie Treo - I Love It (it's back!)
              361. Frank Turner - The Way I Tend To Be
              421. Leanne Mitchell - Pride
              422. Vishal Dadlani & Shalmali Kholgade - Balam Pichkari
              426. Loreen Harris - I Don't Care I Love It (Single Version)
              488. Glee Cast - Hall of Fame

Comment

• ALBUM CHART

NEW SINGLES:

8. Union J - Carry You - EP
                11. Fuse ODG - Antenna (Remixes) - EP
                12. Kodaline - Love Like This - EP
                66. Phillip Phillips - Home - EP
                117. Bastille - Laura Palmer - EP
                134. Vince Kidd - The Zoo - EP
                152. Natives - Stand for Something - EP
                299. Jacques Greene - On Your Side (feat. How To Dress Well) - EP
                314. Bright Light Bright Light - Moves EP (way better than Pet Shop Boys single)
                412. Frightened Rabbit - Late March, Death March - EP
                451. Thumpers ^ - Unkinder - EP

NEW ALBUMS:

1. Disclosure - Settle (Deluxe)
                2. Queens of the Stone Age - …Like Clockwork
                7. Disclosure - Settle
                9. Miles Kane - Don't Forget Who You Are (Deluxe)
                24. Sleeping With Sirens - Feel
                37. Miles Kane - Don't Forget Who You Are
                39. City and Colour - The Hurry and the Harm (Deluxe Version)
                54. Jon Hopkins - Immunity (Bonus Track Version)
                56. Megadeth - Super Collider
                65. Camera Obscura - Desire Lines
                103. Various Artists - The Old Grey Whistle Test: The Anthems
                153. James Skelly & The Intenders - Love Undercover
                177. The Lee Thompson Ska Orchestra - The Benevolence of Sister Mary Ignatius
                188. Big Narstie - Don't F**k Up the Base
                197. EXO - The 1st Album 'XOXO'
                250. Mànran - The Test
                308. Thundercat - Apocalypse
                309. Frankie & The Heartstrings - The Days Run Away
                383. Ironik - Independently Unstoppable
                413. Eve - Lip Lock
                429. Filter - The Sun Comes Out Tonight (Special Version) (not heard it in full yet but they are better than QOTSA right now)
                430. Lonestar - Life as We Know It
                450. Houndmouth - From the Hills Below the City
                497. Ben Folds Five - Live

CLIMBERS:

272. Pritam - Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
                371. Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines EP

Comment

• Wahey!! So pleased to finally see Fuse ODG in the top 10! Been championing that song for soooooo long!
                  1 Camila Cabello |2 J Balvin|3 Majestic |4 Kevin McKay |5 Wizkid

Comment

• Woo for Goos
                    KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Just to correct you.
                      1. I don't compile charts I report them.
                      2. I have no vendetta against record companies.
                      3. It was James Masterton a seasoned chart veteran and consulted by TV shows and the like for his views on the Official chart, that reported the fact that this practice was out of the ordinary for this record.
                      4. James Masterton is of course a complete prat, but his views carry more weight than yours or mine!
                      5. Records have regularly been banned by the chart companies for all sorts of reasons, especially if a record company is trying to get a record higher up the charts then what it truly deserves.
                      6. You report here often that this or that record doesn't qualify for the OCC chart.
                      7 Record companies are capitalist institutions. They will do anything to make a record sell. Including engaging in criminal activities and anything of a highly dubious nature to sell records and make money - Fact!
                      8. The Real Chart counts sales as reported by people, not downloads or as in this case a computer telling the OCC what is or not being purchased. Like you I know when I purchased a record or not. That information is freely available to those that do compile the Real Chart.
                      9. I also have a personal view (separate to any thing to do with the Real Chart) and when I heard Masterton saying that, it sounded like a scam to me.
                      These are my final words on the subject.

Comment

• 16. Bruno Mars - Treasure
                        26. Kodaline - Love Like This
                        79. Disclosure - You & Me (feat. Eliza Doolittle) (single is at 19)
                        86. Phillip Phillips - Home
                        112. Disclosure - Voices (feat. Sasha Keable)
                        137. Disclosure - When a Fire Starts To Burn
                        138. Disclosure - White Noise (feat. AlunaGeorge) (single is at 47)
                        140. Disclosure - Confess To Me (feat. Jessie Ware)
                        147. Crystal Fighters - You & I
                        NEW: 160. Monsta - Messiah
                        177. Goldsound Karaoke - Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) [Full Vocal Version] {In the Style of Baz Luhrmann}
                        ^For some strange reason, the Baz original has now been removed.

178. Stephanie Treo - I Love It
                        179. Disclosure - Help Me Lose My Mind (feat. London Grammar)
                        201. Disclosure - January (feat. Jamie Woon)
                        NEW: 217. The Dangerous Summer - Catholic Girls
                        229. Frank Turner - The Way I Tend To Be
                        238. Sun Tan - Everybody's Free To Wear Sunscreen (Full Mix)
                        239. The National - The Rains of Castamere (Game of Thrones)
                        257. Glee Cast - I Love It
                        NEW: 275. letlive. - Banshee (Ghost Fame)
                        284. Skepta - Lay Her Down (feat. Kano)
                        NEW: 299. Megan & Liz - Release You
                        387. Tegan and Sara - I Was a Fool
                        393. Leanne Mitchell - Pride

ALBUM CHART

25. City and Colour - The Hurry and the Harm (Deluxe Version)
                        41. Various Artists - The Old Grey Whistle Test: The Anthems
                        NEW: 74. The Maine - Forever Halloween
                        NEW: 104. Ramin Djawadi - Game of Thrones: Season 3 (Music from the HBO® Series)
                        117. Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines EP
                        196. Thundercat - Apocalypse
                        NEW: 200. George Benson - Inspiration (A Tribute To Nat King Cole)
                        NEW: 298. Real Friends - Put Yourself Back Together
                        369. Houndmouth - From the Hills Below the City
                        385. Filter - The Sun Comes Out Tonight (Special Version)
                        386. Ben Folds Five - Live

Comment

• Several Voice tracks have entered today. Oddly all selling at 59p!
                          6 Leah McFall - I will survive
                          49 Mike Ward - When I was your man
                          65 Andrea Begley - Ho hey
                          73 Karl Michael - A thousand years

Must also mention that Keith Lemon - I wanna go on you = returned to the top 100 at 23 on Friday, but is falling now. It made a brief appearance at the start of the week around 74, but left by midweek the top 100.
                          All thanks to his show on ITV2.

Comment

• VOICE UK DOWNLOADS (from quarter-final):

3. Leah McFall - I Will Survive
                            40. Mike Ward - When I Was Your Man
                            58. Andrea Begley - Ho Hey
                            66. Karl Michael - A Thousand Years
                            116. Mitchell Emms - Radioactive
                            124. Ash Morgan - Lego House
                            159. Alys Williams - Is This Love
                            163. Matt Henry - Wonder
                            195. Cleo Higgins - Imagine
                            327. Joseph Apostol - Higher and Higher
                            374. Leanne Jarvis - Where Have You Been

ALSO ON THE SHOW LAST NIGHT:

NEW: 111. Vince Kidd - You & Me (feat. Kelz Tbk) (he seems to have released this especially to tie-in with the show - it's not on The Zoo EP)
                            131. Bo Bruce - Save Me (was 118 earlier)
                            298. Leanne Mitchell - Pride (was 219 earlier)
                            456. Tyler James - Worry About You (feat. Kano)
                            537. Tyler James - Worry About You
                            616. Bo Bruce - Running Up That Hill
                            682. Vince Kidd - Like a Virgin

Sensible of them to allow these to chart. This ensures some visibility this year unlike Leanne who they "weren't allowed to advertise". They said to go the official Voice UK site, rather than iTunes which avoids the issue of "advertising". Why didn't they just do that last year?

ORIGINALS:

18. The Lumineers - Ho Hey
                            26. Christina Perri - A Thousand Years

PLUS:

59p CLIMBS:

22. Will Smith / DJ Jazzy Jeff - Summertime
                            25. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
                            34. The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Moved
                            36. Pras - Ghetto Supastar (That Is What You Are)

OTHERS:

104. Taylor Swift - Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran) (59p, plus new single)
                            149. Storm Queen - Look Right Through (MK Dub III)
                            NEW: 166. Nine Inch Nails - Came Back Haunted (album preview)
                            NEW: 200. Venus Palermo - I Love It (I Don't Care)
                            NEW: 215. Selena Gomez - Slow Down (album preview)
                            301. Tracey Ullman - They Don't Know (was mentioned on a programme, can't remember which)
                            461. Storm Queen - Look Right Through (MK Dub III)
                            505. Nash Will - Ho Hey (I Belong With You)
                            628. Storm Queen - Look Right Through (MK Dub III)
                            NEW: 719. The Raveonettes - Aly, Walk With Me (in ad for The Returned / Les Revenants on 4)
                            NEW: 720. Boom Masters - You're a Good Girl (Radio Version)

Comment

• ALBUM CHART

NEW: 110. Frankmusik - Between
                              NEW: 338. Ria Ritchie - Wrong Side of Paradise - EP

VOICE UK:

72. Bo Bruce - Before I Sleep (Deluxe Version)
                              190. Bo Bruce - Before I Sleep

Tyler James is back in at 500+ while poor Leanne is in the 600's.

BBC4 DOC:

55. Bobby Womack - The Bravest Man In the Universe (Expanded Edition)
                              149. Bobby Womack - The Essential Bobby Womack - The Last Great Soul Man (BBC4 doc)

STONE ROSES: MADE OF STONE FILM (4.99 sale):

22. The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses (Remastered)
                              34. The Stone Roses - The Very Best of the Stone Roses (Remastered)

PLUS:

91. Bonnie Raitt - Slipstream (on Jools)
                              156. Robin Thicke - The Evolution of Robin Thicke (Deluxe Edition)

Comment

• They could have just said go to a well known download site!
                                The Voice tracks are not exclusive to I-Tunes either, unlike X-Factor. As Amazon have them as well. Oddly they are very near the positions that I-Tunes has them in also in the same order Highly unusual for both sites to copy each other, apart from the highest positions. I haven't checked if other download sites have them.

Comment

3. Leah McFall - I Will Survive
                                  5. Daft Punk - Get Lucky (feat. Pharrell Williams)
                                  6. Jessie J - Wild (feat. Big Sean & Dizzee Rascal)
                                  8. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton)
                                  CLIMBER: 9. Taylor Swift - Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran) (on BGT)
                                  10. Fuse ODG - Antenna (UK Radio Edit)

NEW SINGLES:

94. Wiley - Lights On (feat. Angel & Tinchy Stryder) (Radio Mix)

CLIMBERS:

14. Psy - Gentleman (on BGT)
                                  17. Wiley - Lights On (feat. Angel & Tinchy Stryder)
                                  20. Taylor Swift - Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran)
                                  55. Daft Punk - One More Time (feat. Romanthony - RIP) (59p)
                                  81. Caro Emerald - Liquid Lunch
                                  86. Venus Palermo - I Love It (I Don't Care)
                                  92. Philip Bailey & Phil Collins - Easy Lover (VERY random 59p sale! Are we gonna get scores of eighties hits re-entering now?)
                                  157. Tegan and Sara - I Was a Fool
                                  161. Eagles - Hotel California (BBC2 showed their epic documentary film)
                                  220. Eagles - Take It Easy
                                  275. Eagles - Lyin' Eyes
                                  380. Parry Gripp - Do You Like Waffles? (a 30-second children's song)

-------

ALBUM CHART

1. Various Artists - Marbella Sessions 2013 - Ministry of Sound
                                  2. Disclosure - Settle (Deluxe)
                                  3. Daft Punk - Random Access Memories

NEW SINGLES:

50. Wiley - Lights On (feat. Angel & Tinchy Stryder) (Remixes) - EP

NEW ALBUMS:

9. Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

CLIMBERS:

4. Taylor Swift - Red
                                  10. Eagles - The Complete Greatest Hits
                                  17. Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines EP
                                  75. Tegan and Sara - Heartthrob
                                  106. Tegan and Sara - Heartthrob (Deluxe Version)
                                  123. Eagles - Their Greatest Hits 1971-1975

Comment

• Bit of a longshot but I wonder with the success of the Marbella album, if there may be a re-entry at some point for Shola Ama's "Imagine". It's one of her weakest tracks for me but I know it had a bit of a revival during the baseline period around 2008 and was surprised it never saw the same fate of Kristine Blonde's "Loveshy".

Comment

CLIMBER: 3. Passenger - Let Her Go
                                      4. Leah McFall - I Will Survive
                                      CLIMBER: 5. Jessie J - Wild (feat. Big Sean & Dizzee Rascal)
                                      6. Daft Punk - Get Lucky (feat. Pharrell Williams)
                                      CLIMBER: 8. Taylor Swift - Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran) (also at 20)
                                      CLIMBER: 9. Wiley - Lights On (feat. Angel & Tinchy Stryder)
                                      10. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton)

NEW SINGLES:

86. Wiley - Lights On (feat. Angel & Tinchy Stryder) (Radio Mix)
                                      450. Rockwell - Detroit

NEW ALBUM TRACKS:

111. Mark Owen - Stars

CLIMBERS:

14. Bruno Mars - Treasure
                                      30. Venus Palermo - I Love It (I Don't Care)
                                      114. Glee Cast - I Love It
                                      219. Glee Cast - To Love You More
                                      229. Glee Cast - Clarity
                                      243. Nicki Bliss - I Love It
                                      282. Glee Cast - Hall of Fame
                                      352. Glee Cast - All Or Nothing
                                      385. Rihanna - Right Now (feat. David Guetta)
                                      400. Maximum Melody - Love Me Again (Originally Performed by John Newman) (Karaoke Version)
                                      442. High Frequency Karaoke - Another Love

Comment

• ALBUM CHART

NEW SINGLES:

96. Wiley - Lights On (feat. Angel & Tinchy Stryder) (Remixes) - EP
                                        214. Ty - Kick Snare and an Idea Part 2 - EP

NEW ALBUMS:

1. Beady Eye - BE (Deluxe)
                                        3. Black Sabbath - 13 (Deluxe Version)
                                        9. Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest
                                        12. KT Tunstall - Invisible Empire // Crescent Moon (Deluxe Version)
                                        17. Beady Eye - BE
                                        21. Jimmy Eat World - Damage
                                        34. Mark Owen - The Art of Doing Nothing (Deluxe Edition)
                                        45. The Goo Goo Dolls - Magnetic (Deluxe Version)
                                        47. Jagwar Ma - Howlin
                                        52. The Band Perry - Pioneer
                                        58. Doug Panton - Doug Panton - EP (5-track)
                                        66. The Lonely Island - The Wack Album
                                        82. KT Tunstall - Invisible Empire // Crescent Moon
                                        87. Status Quo - Bula Quo!
                                        102. Gold Panda - Half of Where You Live
                                        109. Black Sabbath - 13
                                        140. These New Puritans - Field of Reeds
                                        156. Children of Bodom - Halo of Blood (Bonus Track Version)
                                        164. The Goo Goo Dolls - Magnetic
                                        165. Mark Owen - The Art of Doing Nothing
                                        174. Big Time Rush - 24/Seven
                                        178. The Lonely Island - The Wack Album (deluxe)
                                        191. The Black Dahlia Murder - Everblack
                                        349. Henry Saiz - Reality Is for Those Who Are Not Strong Enough to Confront Their Dreams
                                        451. Andrew Stockdale - Keep Moving

CLIMBERS:

110. Don Broco - Priorities (sale)
                                        220. KT Tunstall - Eye to the Telescope
                                        403. Various Artists - Pippin (New Broadway Cast Recording)
                                        450. Mogwai - Les Revenants Soundtrack

Comment

• 4. Jessie J - Wild (feat. Big Sean & Dizzee Rascal)
                                          5. Olly Murs - Dear Darlin'
                                          7. Wiley - Lights On (feat. Angel & Tinchy Stryder)
                                          37. Enter Shikari - Radiate
                                          41. Bastille - Laura Palmer
                                          NEW: 73. Alli Simpson - Why I'm Single (a Disney star)
                                          82. Glee Cast - I Love It (Venus Palermo removed)
                                          93. Agnetha Fältskog - I Should´ve Followed You Home (feat. Gary Barlow)
                                          101. Agnetha Fältskog - When You Really Loved Someone
                                          ^BBC doc about her last night.

140. Frank Turner - The Way I Tend To Be
                                          149. Tegan and Sara - I Was a Fool
                                          NEW: 152. On Air Radio - I Don't Care I Love It
                                          NEW: 160. George Morgan - You Say
                                          NEW: 169. Artful Badger - Badger Swagger (feat. David Attenborough, Brian May, Slash, Shara Nelson & Kerry Ellis)
                                          One of two Brian May tracks that are out to promote the cause of badgers during the proposed culling. Was at 86 yesterday according to their YT account.

184. Agnetha Fältskog - The One Who Loves You Now
                                          NEW: 228. Black Veil Brides - Revelation
                                          NEW: 245. Black Veil Brides - Lay You Down
                                          NEW: 246. Black Veil Brides - Victory Call
                                          ^ Three new songs on album repackage.

ALBUM CHART

1. Various Artists - Marbella Sessions 2013 - Ministry of Sound
                                          2. Agnetha Fältskog - A
                                          3. Black Sabbath - 13 (Deluxe Version)
                                          26. The Lonely Island - The Wack Album (deluxe)
                                          NEW: 35. Action Bronson - Saaab Stories Produced by Harry Fraud (7-track for 3 quid)
                                          41. ABBA - ABBA Gold
                                          42. The Lonely Island - The Wack Album
                                          70. Don Broco - Priorities
                                          119. Bruce Springsteen - The Essential Bruce Springsteen (CD is re-promoted for Father's Day)
                                          158. Agnetha Fältskog - My Colouring Book
                                          NEW: 264. Jarren Benton - My Grandmas Basement
                                          269. ABBA - More ABBA Gold
                                          NEW: 270. Two Steps From Hell - Classics, Vol. 1
                                          344. ABBA - The Essential Collection
                                          NEW: 454. Black Veil Brides - Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Wild Ones (Ultimate Edition)
                                          NEW: 480. Prodigy & Alchemist - Albert Einstein
                                          481. Aretha Franklin - Aretha Now (sale)

OTHER AGNETHA / ABBA ALBUMS (positions listed, i haven't removed pre-orders from below top 500 here but they'll be about 20 places higher):

708. Agnetha Fältskog - Agnetha Fältskog: That's Me - The Greatest Hits
                                          767. Agnetha Fältskog - Wrap Your Arms Around Me
                                          831. ABBA - The Visitors (Remastered)

Comment

• VOICE UK:

4. Leah McFall - I Will Survive
                                            NEW: 24. Leah McFall - Killing Me Softly
                                            NEW: 29. Mike Ward - Picking Up the Pieces
                                            33. Mike Ward - When I Was Your Man
                                            NEW: 48. Cleo Higgins - Don't Let Go
                                            NEW: 65. Andrea Begley - One of Us
                                            74. Andrea Begley - Ho Hey
                                            NEW: 87. Karl Michael - I Believe I Can Fly
                                            NEW: 132. Matt Henry - Girl On Fire
                                            NEW: 142. Joseph Apostol - End of the Road
                                            144. Karl Michael - A Thousand Years
                                            NEW: 163. Ash Morgan - Ex-Factor
                                            203. Cleo Higgins - Imagine

PERFORMED ON THE VOICE UK:

3. Passenger - Let Her Go
                                            61. Rihanna - Stay (feat. Mikky Ekko)
                                            66. En Vogue - Don't Let Go
                                            83. Lauryn Hill - Ex-Factor
                                            91. En Vogue - Don't Let Go (Love)
                                            123. Joan Osborne - One of Us
                                            128. Paloma Faith - Picking Up the Pieces (Radio Edit)
                                            152. Fugees - Killing Me Softly With His Song
                                            160. Passenger - Let Her Go (Acoustic)
                                            162. Alicia Keys - Girl On Fire
                                            218. Joe South - Games People Play
                                            235. Paloma Faith - Picking Up the Pieces
                                            251. Passenger - Let Her Go

PLAYED LIVE ON VOICE UK:

188. Beady Eye - Flick of The Finger
                                            189. Beady Eye - Second Bite of The Apple (the actual song they did)
                                            256. Beady Eye - Second Bite of the Apple

OTHERS:

NEW: 32. Remix Junkies - I Don't Care I Love It (Radio Edit)
                                            52. Ke$ha - Crazy Kids (feat. will.i.am)
                                            NEW: 104. We The Kings - Any Other Way (was top 100 earlier)
                                            147. Steve Angello & Laidback Luke - Show Me Love (feat. Robin S.)
                                            NEW: 255. Jonas Brothers - Pom Poms

Comment

• Based in that I can't see BE bring number 1.

Voice fans don't like proper music
                                              28 AUGUST 2009
                                              THE DAY MUSIC DIED
                                              OASIS 1994 - 2009
                                              LIVE FOREVER

Comment

NEW SINGLE: 2. Jason Derulo - The Other Side
                                                3. Naughty Boy - La La La (feat. Sam Smith)
                                                NEW SINGLE: 5. Dizzee Rascal - Goin' Crazy (feat. Robbie Williams)
                                                6. Leah McFall - I Will Survive
                                                7. Jessie J - Wild (feat. Big Sean & Dizzee Rascal)
                                                8. Daft Punk - Get Lucky (feat. Pharrell Williams)
                                                9. Olly Murs - Dear Darlin'
                                                10. Taylor Swift - Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran)

NEW SINGLES:

28. Tom Odell - Another Love
                                                50. London Grammar - Wasting My Young Years

VOICE UK CLIMBS:

18. Leah McFall - Killing Me Softly
                                                30. Mike Ward - Picking Up the Pieces
                                                35. Cleo Higgins - Don't Let Go
                                                63. Andrea Begley - One of Us
                                                68. Karl Michael - I Believe I Can Fly
                                                113. Matt Henry - Girl On Fire

OTHERS:

21. Remix Junkies - I Don't Care I Love It (Radio Edit)
                                                43. Ke$ha - Crazy Kids (feat. will.i.am)
                                                115. Frank Turner - The Way I Tend To Be
                                                219. Remix Junkies - I Love It (Extended Radio Edit)
                                                260. Fleetwood Mac - Sad Angel
                                                NEW: 354. Anime Kei - Ideal of Hope (From "Man of Steel Trailer 2013") (Instrumental Mix)
                                                453. Remix Junkies - I Love It (Clean Version)

Comment

• Fantastic to see Jason leading the newies this week, thought it was gonna be Dizzee, could be his third number one then!

Comment

• ALBUM CHART

NEW SINGLES:

3. Tom Odell - The Another Love EP
                                                    8. London Grammar - Wasting My Young Years (Remixes) - EP
                                                    98. Parachute Youth - Can't Get Better Than This - EP
                                                    107. Twenty One Pilots - Migraine - EP
                                                    110. Cahill & Kimberley Locke - Feel the Love (Remixes)
                                                    165. CoCo and The Butterfields - Warriors - EP
                                                    254. Nervo - Hold On (Remixes) - EP
                                                    412. Ruth Lorenzo - The Night (Remixes) - EP
                                                    423. Mark Knight - Alright (feat. Sway) (Remixes)

NEW ALBUMS:

106. Röyksopp / Various - Late Night Tales: Röyksopp
                                                    124. Dinosaur Pile-Up - Nature Nurture (Deluxe Version)
                                                    459. Studio Killers - Studio Killers

CLIMBERS:

28. Bruce Springsteen - The Essential Bruce Springsteen
                                                    74. London Grammar - Metal & Dust - EP
                                                    79. Bruce Springsteen - Darkness On the Edge of Town (sale)
                                                    83. Bruce Springsteen - Born In the U.S.A. (sale)
                                                    113. Charles Bradley & Menahan Street Band - No Time for Dreaming (docu film was shown on BBC4)
                                                    228. Charles Bradley & Menahan Street Band - Victim of Love

Comment

Working...
                                                    X