This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Masterton's explanation on the GaGa fiasco:
    Explanation for this omission came in an uncharacteristically serious (and since deleted) tweet from the Official Charts Company themselves stating “the label has chosen to release the single in a manner which disqualifies it from the charts”.

This disqualification is all down to our old friend, the Instant Gratification promotion – the trick of persuading people to commit to a full digital purchase of an album with the carrot of an immediate download of one of its tracks. Since the Bowie kerfuffle at the start of the year, the way iTunes has structured these promotions has changed, primarily in order to ensure that all downloads of the giveaway track are registered for inclusion on the singles chart. Thus whilst a consumer may click the “Buy £9.99” button for the album they are actually charged just 99p for a single track, the balance deducted x days later when the full album itself is released. So far so good.

A study of the chart rules themselves (freely available for browsing on the OCC website) demonstrates that there are limits to how far you can take this promotion. Specifically it is the newly expanded albums Rule 7.1:

image Section 5 of the above is where the Lady Gaga single falls down, indeed I believe the first high profile track ever to fall foul of this rule.

You see Applause already forms part of an Instant Grat promotion. Although initially released as a standalone single, for the past few weeks the track has also been delivered to purchasers of the now-imminent Artpop album and indeed that still is the case. A note on the album’s page on iTunes indicates that it is the intention of the label to make no less than four different tracks available for instant download before the full release, the 99p cost of each one set against the full balance for the full album when it is released. Sadly what this does mean is that Do What U Want cannot chart, as per the explicit restrictions in Rule 7.1. Nor indeed will Venus if it still comes out as planned next week.

The only way the single will chart at the present time is if one of three things happen:
    ?Applause is removed from the Instant Grat promotion and reverts to a standalone single download.
    ?Do What U Want is removed from the Instant Grat promotion and reverts to a standalone single download.
    ?Artpop is released in full, ending the pre-release promotion and freeing every one of its tracks to register on the singles chart if their sales merit.

A pointed line in the explanation on the Official Charts Company website notes that the rules are “…agreed in committee with the British music industry…” In other words – Gaga’s label Interscope signed up to these rules and are fully aware of what they are doing. However much the Little Monsters may howl, only one Lady Gaga single will register on the charts this weekend.

Why does this rule exist? Well the most straightforward reason is that two or more Instant Grat singles would effectively break the explicit link between purchase and chart. Last week if I bought Artpop I would have been consenting to a single purchase of Applause and had it register for the charts. Do so this week and my single purchase will in fact trigger the download of two different singles, regardless of whether I consent to this or not. Furthermore next week without any further action on my part I’ll be charged another 99p and have a download of Venus credited to me, regardless of whether I actually wanted to buy the single. Clearly that is chart-rigging by any other name and it would be wrong for such purchases to be ranked on the singles chart alongside other records which have been actively purchased.

All this does leave one amusing question to be answered. The commercial radio Big Top 40 whilst using OCC data at its core, reverts to using the live iTunes chart as of Sunday evening for its climactic Top 10. This may well result in the spectacle of the commercial radio chart featuring as a prominent new entry a single which will be nowhere to be seen on the real thing for another three weeks. Thus surely sowing the seeds of further consumer confusion.
    Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy
      Sad that despite now being favourite to win Strictly, there's nothing for Sophie Ellis-Bextor in the itunes top 1500.
      Winning such a show, will give her a big media profile for the next 6 months or so. She will be featured on various TV shows giving interviews etc. This means that her career will get a boost in the short to mid-term. Also I imagine it will give her future opportunities to perform as a musical guest in futures series of Strictly, which is obviously a prime-time TV performance slot. While I don't watch the show, it is clear that it can help resurrect/boost the career of a celebrity.
      'Heartbreak is a National Anthem, We sing it proudly.'

Comment

• Originally posted by revel8
        Originally posted by SholasBoy
        Sad that despite now being favourite to win Strictly, there's nothing for Sophie Ellis-Bextor in the itunes top 1500.
        Winning such a show, will give her a big media profile for the next 6 months or so. She will be featured on various TV shows giving interviews etc. This means that her career will get a boost in the short to mid-term. Also I imagine it will give her future opportunities to perform as a musical guest in futures series of Strictly, which is obviously a prime-time TV performance slot. While I don't watch the show, it is clear that it can help resurrect/boost the career of a celebrity.
        Indeed, look at Alesha Dixon. Makes me wonder if Alesha would still be successful had she not become the nicest judge we'll ever see on SCD.

Comment

• Originally posted by revel8
          Originally posted by SholasBoy
          The top 1500 is back up?? They must have been behind on the bills (as someone on Haven suggested). Murder On The Dancefloor was top 170 way back when the first pre-series show was broadcast. They're not featuring her music on the show so why would it be in the chart? If she DID actually win then it might feature then. The irony is she's releasing a bland non-dance album off the back of it. :-?

Regarding Gaga; Eminem is releasing several tracks from his upcoming album as singles, not Instant Gratis tracks. It's her record company's stupidity if they don't do the same. It's fell to 21 now anyway so it wouldn't have been THAT big just yet. It's now the second official single so it will reclimb when promo for it starts.

2. OneRepublic - Counting Stars

Lorde still top, Arthur down to 3.

8. Eminem - Survival
          11. Robin Thicke - Give It 2 U (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
          12. Ylvis - The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)
          29. Rizzle Kicks - Skip To the Good Bit
          31. Icona Pop - All Night
          36. Dizzee Rascal - Love This Town (feat. Teddy Sky)
          41. Diplo & GTA - Boy Oh Boy
          50. Awolnation - Sail
          74. The 1975 - Girls
          75. Alonzo Holt - Wrecking Ball (feat. James Arthur)
          83. Fall Out Boy - Young Volcanoes

Martin Garrix - Animals up to 50 on pre-order (combined chart) - Soundhunter remix removed
          Don't bother updating your signature if it's a link. It takes you to completely random pages!!!!

Comment

• 1. Lorde - Royals
            NEW SINGLE: 2. Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr - Eat Sleep Rave Repeat (Calvin Harris Mix)
            3. OneRepublic - Counting Stars
            4. James Arthur - You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You
            5. Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball
            6. Katy Perry - Roar
            7. Showtek - Booyah (feat. We Are Loud! & Sonny Wilson)
            NEW SINGLE: 8. The Wanted - Show Me Love (America)
            9. Wilkinson - Afterglow (feat. Becky Hill)
            10. James Blunt - Bonfire Heart

NEW SINGLES:

21. Foxes - Youth
            37. Foxes - Youth
            57. Avril Lavigne - Rock N Roll
            68. M.A.D. - Toyboy (boyband) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCrv8kULIE0
            99. Foxes - Youth (Radio Edit)
            157. Nick Mulvey - Nitrous
            206. Scope - Lovestruck (feat. Maeve O'Boyle)
            233. Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr - Eat Sleep Rave Repeat (Calvin Harris Edit) [feat. Beardyman]
            243. Hardwell & Makj - Countdown
            282. M.A.D. - Toyboy
            332. M.A.D. - Toyboy (Piano Version) [feat. Micky Parsons]
            338. M.A.D. - Toyboy (Acoustic Version)

NEW ALBUM TRACKS:

396. Boy George - King of Everything

CLIMBERS:

26. Rizzle Kicks - Skip To the Good Bit
            70. Arcade Fire - Reflektor
            73. Alonzo Holt - Wrecking Ball (feat. James Arthur)
            87. Yolanda Adams - I Believe
            103. Michael Jackson - Thriller
            115. Benjamin Clementine - Cornerstone
            118. Ray Parker, Jr. - Ghostbusters
            126. George Ezra - Budapest
            127. Lou Reed - Walk On the Wild Side (has died)
            144. Lou Reed - Perfect Day
            256. Lou Reed - Perfect Day

X FACTOR (MOVIE WEEK):

41. Beyoncé - Listen (From "Dreamgirls")
            42. Seal - Kiss from a Rose
            52. Sarah McLachlan - Angel
            Obviously there are no new ideas in talent shows.

67. Adele - Skyfall
            Don't bother updating your signature if it's a link. It takes you to completely random pages!!!!

Comment

• ALBUM CHART

NEW SINGLES:

3. Foxes - Youth - EP
              51. Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr - Eat Sleep Rave Repeat (feat. Beardyman) - EP
              77. The LaFontaines - All She Knows - EP
              139. M.A.D. - Toyboy - EP

NEW ALBUMS:

47. Boy George - This Is What I Do
              129. Bear's Den - Without/Within - EP (6-track)
              131. Derek Ryan - Country Soul

CLIMBERS:

23. Lou Reed - Transformer
              28. Gary Clark Jr. - Blak and Blu
              34. Thirty Seconds to Mars - Love Lust Faith + Dreams (sale, Jared Leto was on Alan Carr)
              36. Various Artists - Monster Halloween Hits
              78. Gary Clark Jr. - Blak and Blu (Deluxe Version)
              122. Lou Reed - The Very Best of Lou Reed

PRE-ORDER CLIMBS ON COMBINED CHART:

4. One Direction - Midnight Memories (Deluxe)
              12. Arcade Fire - Reflektor
              22. Lorde - Pure Heroine

Comment

• Gaga is set for a double disappointment this week if her two songs are "banned" from the Sunday chart - plus One Direction have stolen her glory with their own instant gratis album preview!

NEW SINGLE: 1. One Direction - Story Of My Life (album preview)
                2. Lorde - Royals
                NEW SINGLE: 3. Lady Gaga - Venus (album preview)
                NEW SINGLE: 4. Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr - Eat Sleep Rave Repeat (Calvin Harris Mix)
                NEW SINGLE: 5. The Wanted - Show Me Love (America)
                NEW SINGLE: 6. Justin Bieber - Recovery
                7. OneRepublic - Counting Stars
                NEW SINGLE: 8. Tinie Tempah - Children of the Sun (feat. John Martin)
                9. James Arthur - You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You
                ^^ UP ^^ 10. Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly)
                She was on The X Factor with a medley of Venus and this.

NEW SINGLES:

34. Foxes - Youth :-? (the 1-track (#21 last night) has been removed, this is from the EP and is actually up from last night)
                62. Avril Lavigne - Rock N Roll
                97. M.A.D. - Toyboy
                116. Foxes - Youth (Radio Edit)
                136. Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr - Eat Sleep Rave Repeat (Calvin Harris Edit) [feat. Beardyman]
                168. Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr - Eat Sleep Rave Repeat (Calvin Harris Remix Edit) [feat. Beardyman]
                176. Erasure - Gaudete (from their Christmas album - bit early! )
                189. Fred V & Grafix - Here With You (feat. Collin McLoughlin)
                193. Scope - Lovestruck (feat. Maeve O'Boyle)
                274. Hardwell & Makj - Countdown
                307. Nick Mulvey - Nitrous

NEW ALBUM TRACKS:

79. Lorde - Royals
                241. Lorde - Tennis Court (EP track is at 164)
                345. Lorde - Team
                364. Union J - Amaze Me
                365. Union J - Beethoven

CLIMBERS:

38. Lady Gaga - Applause
                43. Lou Reed - Walk On the Wild Side
                53. Lou Reed - Perfect Day
                82. Lou Reed - Perfect Day
                111. George Ezra - Budapest
                123. Ray Parker, Jr. - Ghostbusters
                155. Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful
                161. Etherwood - Souls Apart (one of three album previews, OCC ineligible)
                170. Lou Reed - Satellite of Love
                205. Lou Reed - Walk On the Wild Side
                213. Ronald Jenkees - Early Morning May
                308. The Velvet Underground - Pale Blue Eyes
                338. Lou Reed - Perfect Day
                343. Lou Reed - Perfect Day
                363. The Velvet Underground - Sweet Jane

Comment

• ALBUM CHART

NEW SINGLES:

10. Foxes - Youth - EP
                  40. Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr - Eat Sleep Rave Repeat (feat. Beardyman) - EP
                  137. The LaFontaines - All She Knows - EP
                  150. Fossil Collective - The Water EP
                  166. Maribou State - Truths - EP
                  209. Doctor P & Adam F - The Pit (feat. Method Man) - EP
                  238. The Wanted - Show Me Love (America) - EP
                  255. M.A.D. - Toyboy - EP
                  264. Rhodes - Raise Your Love EP
                  267. Win - Final Battle - EP

NEW ALBUMS:

1. Arcade Fire - Reflektor
                  2. Lorde - Pure Heroine
                  3. Various Artists - BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge 2013 (Deluxe Version)
                  6. Union J - Union J (Deluxe Version)
                  8. Linkin Park - Recharged (remix album)
                  12. Wilkinson - Lazers Not Included
                  17. Matt Cardle - Porcelain
                  18. Union J - Union J
                  36. Various Artists - BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge 2013
                  47. Boy George - This Is What I Do
                  53. Robert Glasper Experiment - Black Radio 2 (Deluxe Version)
                  60. White Denim - Corsicana Lemonade
                  73. Gesaffelstein - Aleph
                  95. Bear's Den - Without/Within - EP (6-track)
                  141. Chas & Dave - That's What Happens
                  162. Los Campesinos! - No Blues
                  194. Derek Ryan - Country Soul
                  196. Steeleye Span - Wintersmith (feat. Sir Terry Pratchett) (the group who did Gaudete now covered by Erasure! )
                  218. Chas & Dave - That's What Happens (deluxe)
                  219. Paul Potts - Greatest Hits ( what hits??? )
                  221. Vinnie Paz - Carry on Tradition
                  243. William Onyeabor - World Psychedelic Classics 5: Who Is William Onyeabor?
                  244. Dora Martin - Coalition - EP (5-track)
                  265. Tyler Ward - Honestly (Deluxe Version)
                  393. Mutual Benefit - Love's Crushing Diamond (7-track)

CLIMBERS:

7. Lou Reed - Transformer
                  23. Lou Reed - The Very Best of Lou Reed
                  54. The Velvet Underground & Nico - The Velvet Underground & Nico (45th Anniversary Remaster)
                  65. Lou Reed - New York
                  75. The Velvet Underground & Nico - The Velvet Underground & Nico (Rarities Edition)
                  94. Michael Jackson - Thriller
                  115. The Velvet Underground - The Very Best of the Velvet Underground
                  117. Lou Reed - Berlin
                  163. The Velvet Underground - Loaded
                  214. Lou Reed - Rock and Roll Animal
                  220. The Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground
                  225. Earth, Wind & Fire - Earth, Wind & Fire: Greatest Hits
                  276. Lou Reed - Perfect Day
                  334. The Velvet Underground - White Light / White Heat
                  394. Lou Reed - Original Album Classics: Lou Reed

Comment

• Chris Maloney's (X Factor hopeLESS) single My Heart Belongs To You is floundering near the bottom of the top 1500. I didn't even know he released a Christmas single last year.

Comment

• Wow @ Eminem featuring Rihanna storming to #1 now on iTunes with The monster. Wonder it'll be as successful as Love the way you lie was in 2010. I think it might officially chart at #1 but won't be as big a selling single in the long run. Such a shame that Love the way you lie never made to #1 at the time. :(

Comment

• It's getting a bit absurd with all these new "singles" every week by the same acts and other tracks like One Direction suddenly poppilng up.

NEW: 1. Eminem - The Monster (feat. Rihanna)
                        2. One Direction - Story Of My Life
                        3. Lorde - Royals
                        ^^ UP ^^ 4. Tinie Tempah - Children of the Sun (feat. John Martin)
                        5. Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr - Eat Sleep Rave Repeat (feat. Beardyman) [Calvin Harris Remix]
                        ^^ UP ^^ 6. OneRepublic - Counting Stars
                        7. The Wanted - Show Me Love (America)
                        ^^ UP ^^ 8. Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly)
                        9. James Arthur - You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You
                        ^^ UP ^^ 10. Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball
                        11. Showtek - Booyah (feat. We Are Loud! & Sonny Wilson)
                        12. Lady Gaga - Venus
                        13. Katy Perry - Roar
                        14. Eminem - Survival
                        15. Wilkinson - Afterglow (feat. Becky Hill)
                        16. Justin Bieber - Recovery

CLIMBERS AND NEW:

24. Foxes - Youth
                        38. Lorde - Royals
                        44. One Direction - Story Of My Life
                        67. The 1975 - Girls
                        92. Michael Jackson - Thriller
                        NEW: 97. Boyce Avenue - One Life
                        99. Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr - Eat Sleep Rave Repeat (Calvin Harris Remix Edit) [feat. Beardyman]
                        108. Ray Parker, Jr. - Ghostbusters
                        111. Lorde - Tennis Court
                        173. Lorde - Team

ALBUM CHART

^^ UP ^^ 1. Various Artists - BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge 2013 (Deluxe Version)
                        2. Arcade Fire - Reflektor
                        3. Lorde - Pure Heroine

CLIMBERS AND NEW:

6. Linkin Park - Recharged
                        NEW: 34. Frank Turner - iTunes Session
                        35. Various Artists - BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge 2013
                        NEW: 56. Gloriana - A Thousand Miles Left Behind
                        NEW: 61. Hillsong United - Zion Acoustic Sessions
                        177. Vinnie Paz - Carry on Tradition

PRE-ORDER ON COMBINED CHART:

1. Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP2 (Deluxe)

Comment

• Yeah, the itunes chart is so unstable currently with so many major artists releasing so many singles. Gaga, Katy Perry, Eminem all releasing preview promotional tracks for their albums. Bieber releasing tracks every week it seems. Then reality show performances rising and falling quickly on iTunes. It's all pretty volatile in the Top 10 from hour to hour. Amongst all this mayhem, it is interesting to see Passenger doing so well in the US with his 2012 release Let Her Go being a slow-burner, in contrast to all these fast-burners.
                          'Heartbreak is a National Anthem, We sing it proudly.'

Comment

• And now they've "banned" the last three Eminem singles:

From Digital Spy:

Lady Gaga's chart ineligibility in the UK has been explained by the Official Charts Company.

The star's latest single 'Do What U Want' was released in the UK last week, but has yet to chart after failing to meet certain criteria in regards to its release strategy.

The track has been made available as part of Lady Gaga's new album ARTPOP rather than a stand-alone single release, so fans will be able to do a digital 'complete my album' at a discounted rate on November 11.

The Official Charts Company rules stipulate that only one track per album given away as an instant grat (i.e. free with a pre-order) is eligible to chart.

Gaga gave away ARTPOP's lead single 'Applause' for free to fans who pre-ordered the album back in August, meaning the following promotional cuts are chart-ineligible.

This means new single 'Do What U Want' and promotional track 'Venus' will not be able to chart in the UK until ARTPOP's release on November 11.

Eminem

After being questioned about the UK charting of Eminem's recent songs after today's release of instant grat track 'The Monster', the Official Charts Company explained that the rapper's label distributed them as single releases.

"Out of the 4 pre-album singles, #TheMonster is the nominated instant grat, so #Berzerk #Rapgod & #Survival are now ineligible," they tweeted.

"Until today, Eminem's tracks have not been part of an instant grat album pre-order promotion."

Questioned over Lady Gaga's criteria, they replied: "Only one instant grat track is allowed per album pre-order, and #Applause was the chart eligible track from #ARTPOP."

They later confirmed: "Once #ARTPOP is released, all of the tracks from it are eligible to chart in the UK."

Eminem's new single 'The Monster' featuring Rihanna is out now in the UK, while Lady Gaga's 'Do What U Want' and 'Venus' are also available to download.
                            Gaga's Venus would have been #6 in mids and DWYW #10. Eminem's The Monster is #9 , One D #1.
                            So FIVE songs have been barred from the top 40. Weirdly Gaga and Eminem are on the same label yet Eminem's team have ensured all the songs charted at least for one week, Gaga's haven't.

Comment

• I will read the article more carefully tomorrow but one question came to my mind now...

Potentially, I pre-order the Artpop, my free copy of Applause is counted as a purchase and added to the total of Applause sales... what if I cancel the pre-order the following week?

More questions later....
                              KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Ask iTunes online help for answers to that. I've never done that so i don't know.

Comment

• I should rather ask OCC.

Anyway, James Blake is now no. 2 excluding compilations and pre-orders,

Nice
                                  KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• ^Yes. now down to 4 (excluding all) - 5 (excluding pre-order only)

PLUS:

NEW: 61. Level 42 - Sirens (6-track)
                                    NEW: 67. MellowHigh - MellowHigh

Comment

• Bit of an update.

01. Storm Queen - Look right through (MK remix)
                                      02. Eminem featuring Rihanna - The monster
                                      03. Little Mix - Move
                                      04. Lorder - Royals
                                      05. OneRepublic - Counting stars
                                      06. Britney Spears - Work bitch
                                      07. Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr - Eat sleep rave repeat (Calvin Harris remix)
                                      08. Tinie Tempah featuring John Martin - Children of the sun
                                      09. Lady Gaga featuring R Kelly - Do what u want
                                      10. Eminem - Survival

Other tracks

33. Katy B - 5am
                                      47. Martin Garrix - Animals (Pre-order)
                                      56. Shane Filan - About you
                                      58. Enter Shikari - Rat race
                                      63. Disclosure featuring London Grammar - Help me lose my mind
                                      66. The 1975 - Girls
                                      68. Katy Perry - Unconditionally
                                      90. Rudimental featuring Emeli Sande - Free
                                      95. Bruno Mars - Gorilla

Just bought Little Mix's song, hope it does well although i think Storm Queen Vs Eminem featuring Rihanna is more likely to be the main battle for #1 next week.

Comment

• Storm Queen is a REAL shock! Beating Little Mix and Britney.

NEW SINGLE: 1. Storm Queen - Look Right Through (MK Remix)
                                        2. Eminem - The Monster (feat. Rihanna)
                                        NEW SINGLE: 3. Little Mix - Move
                                        4. Lorde - Royals
                                        NEW SINGLE: 5. Britney Spears - Work Bitch
                                        6. OneRepublic - Counting Stars
                                        7. One Direction - Story Of My Life
                                        8. Tinie Tempah - Children of the Sun (feat. John Martin)
                                        9. Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr - Eat Sleep Rave Repeat (feat. Beardyman) [Calvin Harris Remix]
                                        10. Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly)

NEW SINGLES:

22. Katy B - 5 AM
                                        59. Shane Filan - About You
                                        62. Enter Shikari - Rat Race
                                        82. Storm Queen - Look Right Through (MK Dub III)
                                        85. Storm Queen - Look Right Through (MK Dub III)
                                        194. Pet Shop Boys - Thursday (Radio Edit) [feat. Example]
                                        212. Andy C - Workout
                                        256. Luke Sital-Singh - Nothing Stays the Same
                                        266. Bright Sparks Project - Let It Out
                                        274. Gabz - Lie There

CLIMBERS:

32. Taylor Swift - The Last Time (feat. Gary Lightbody) (were on X Factor)
                                        47. Taylor Swift - The Last Time (feat. Gary Lightbody)
                                        48. Jessie J - Sexy Lady
                                        61. Tinie Tempah - Don't Sell Out
                                        63. Shakespears Sister - Stay (Strictly)
                                        79. Earth, Wind & Fire - September (XF)
                                        80. Donna Summer & Barbra Streisand - No More Tears (Enough Is Enough) (XF)
                                        93. RY X - Berlin (on Sony Bravia advert)
                                        126. Taylor Swift - Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran)
                                        127. Snow Patrol - Just Say Yes
                                        233. Boy George - King of Everything
                                        264. Jungle - The Heat
                                        306. Madness - La Luna (SCD)
                                        369. The Atomic Fireballs - Man with the Hex (SCD)

Comment

• ALBUM CHART

minus pre-orders - Eminem, Arthur etc out tomorrow

NEW SINGLES:

7. Katy B - 5 AM - EP
                                          9. George Ezra - Did You Hear the Rain? - EP
                                          27. Luke Sital-Singh - Tornados EP
                                          44. Pet Shop Boys - Thursday - EP
                                          141. Little Mix - Move (Remixes) - EP
                                          143. Indiana - Mess Around - EP
                                          186. Enter Shikari - Rat Race - EP

NEW ALBUMS:

108. Luke Hellebronth - Stand Up

CLIMBERS:

37. RY X - Berlin - EP
                                          183. Fran Smith - Fran Smith - EP

Comment

• NEW SINGLE: 1. Storm Queen - Look Right Through (MK Remix)
                                            2. Eminem - The Monster (feat. Rihanna)
                                            NEW SINGLE: 3. Little Mix - Move
                                            4. Lorde - Royals
                                            5. One Direction - Story Of My Life
                                            NEW SINGLE: 6. Britney Spears - Work Bitch
                                            ^^ UP ^^ 7. Eminem - Survival
                                            NEW SINGLE: 8. Justin Bieber - Bad Day
                                            NEW SINGLE: 9. Lady Gaga - Dope (final album preview, instant gratis)
                                            10. OneRepublic - Counting Stars

NEW SINGLES:

18. Katy B - 5 AM
                                            54. Arlissa - Into the Light
                                            55. Storm Queen - Look Right Through (MK Dub III)
                                            56. Shane Filan - About You
                                            80. Storm Queen - Look Right Through (MK Dub III)
                                            90. Enter Shikari - Rat Race
                                            91. Peter Gabriel - Courage (Radio Edit)
                                            151. Luke Sital-Singh - Nothing Stays the Same
                                            283. Pet Shop Boys - Thursday (Radio Edit) [feat. Example]
                                            317. Bright Sparks Project - Let It Out
                                            329. Storm Queen - Look Right Through (MK Dub III)

NEW ALBUM TRACKS:

52. James Arthur - You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You (single is at 16)
                                            59. Tinie Tempah - Children of the Sun (feat. John Martin) (single is at 11)
                                            70. Avril Lavigne - Let Me Go (feat. Chad Kroeger)
                                            84. Tinie Tempah - Trampoline (feat. 2 Chainz) (single is at 125)
                                            87. Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You (Live) (iTunes Festival mini-album)
                                            88. Tinie Tempah - Someday (Place In the Sun) [feat. Ella Eyre]
                                            106. James Arthur - Impossible
                                            108. James Arthur - Get Down
                                            109. James Arthur - Is This Love?
                                            119. Tinie Tempah - It's OK (feat. Labrinth)
                                            128. James Arthur - Certain Things
                                            142. Tinie Tempah - Lover Not a Fighter (feat. Labrinth)
                                            146. Avril Lavigne - Rock n Roll (single is at 182)
                                            157. James Arthur - Recovery
                                            158. Tinie Tempah - Mosh Pit (feat. Dizzee Rascal & Ty Dolla $ign)
                                            161. James Arthur - New Tattoo
                                            180. Avril Lavigne - Here's To Never Growing Up
                                            196. Tinie Tempah - Heroes (feat. Laura Mvula)
                                            211. Tinie Tempah - Tears Run Dry (feat. Sway Clarke II)
                                            213. Icona Pop - All Night (single is at 43)
                                            277. Shane Filan - Knee Deep In My Heart

CLIMBERS:

12. Eminem - Berzerk
                                            15. Eminem - Rap God
                                            27. Taylor Swift - The Last Time (feat. Gary Lightbody)

[29. Foxes - Youth
                                            30. Ylvis - The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?) - it had to happen one time!)]

37. Jessie J - Sexy Lady
                                            44. Taylor Swift - The Last Time (feat. Gary Lightbody)
                                            96. Bruno Mars - Gorilla
                                            100. One Direction - Little Things (there's a female cover in a Christmas advert)
                                            132. Eminem - Berzerk
                                            153. Eminem - Survival
                                            169. Eminem - Rap God
                                            225. Jessie J - Sexy Lady
                                            269. Madness - La Luna

Comment

• ALBUM CHART

minus pre-orders - Eminem out tomorrow

NEW SINGLES:

21. Katy B - 5 AM - EP
                                              30. George Ezra - Did You Hear the Rain? - EP
                                              55. Luke Sital-Singh - Tornados EP
                                              57. Storm Queen - Look Right Through (Remixes)
                                              68. Pet Shop Boys - Thursday - EP
                                              69. Brother & Bones - To Be Alive - EP
                                              133. Little Mix - Move (Remixes) - EP
                                              170. Enter Shikari - Rat Race - EP

NEW ALBUMS:

1. James Arthur - James Arthur (Deluxe)
                                              2. Tinie Tempah - Demonstration
                                              4. James Arthur - James Arthur
                                              5. The Wanted - Word of Mouth (Deluxe Version)
                                              6. Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne
                                              8. The Overtones - Saturday Night At the Movies
                                              13. Shane Filan - You and Me (Deluxe Edition)
                                              17. David Bowie - The Next Day Extra EP (7-track)
                                              19. Etherwood - Etherwood
                                              24. Nickelback - The Best of Nickelback, Vol. 1
                                              26. M.I.A. - Matangi
                                              37. Midlake - Antiphon
                                              39. Icona Pop - This Is... Icona Pop
                                              45. Shane Filan - You and Me
                                              59. The Wanted - Word of Mouth
                                              61. Bob Dylan - The Very Best Of
                                              93. Submotion Orchestra - 1968 - EP (5-track)
                                              94. Heart of a Coward - Severance
                                              102. Protest the Hero - Volition
                                              106. Cut Copy - Free Your Mind
                                              126. David Bowie - The Next Day Extra (repackage)
                                              139. Lilygreen & Maguire - Have a Good Time All the Time
                                              140. Dru Blu - Double Or Nothing
                                              161. Luke Hellebronth - Stand Up
                                              263. The People The Poet - The Narrator
                                              272. André Rieu - Music of the Night
                                              287. New Wine - Deeper: Live Worship from the Arena 2013
                                              297. Connan Mockasin - Caramel

CLIMBERS:

221. Brian Tyler - Thor: The Dark World (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

Comment

• The Monster back at #1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondini
                                                  The Monster back at #1.

I think combined it is still no. 2 but it is only like 1percent behind no.2 :evil: :evil: :evil:
                                                  KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• 1. Eminem - The Monster (feat. Rihanna)
                                                    2. Storm Queen - Look Right Through (MK Remix)
                                                    3. Little Mix - Move
                                                    4. Lorde - Royals
                                                    5. One Direction - Story Of My Life
                                                    6. OneRepublic - Counting Stars
                                                    7. Britney Spears - Work Bitch
                                                    8. Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly)
                                                    9. Tinie Tempah - Children of the Sun (feat. John Martin)
                                                    10. Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr - Eat Sleep Rave Repeat (feat. Beardyman) [Calvin Harris Remix]
                                                    11. Eminem - Berzerk
                                                    12. Eminem - Survival
                                                    13. Katy B - 5 AM
                                                    14. Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball
                                                    15. Showtek - Booyah (feat. We Are Loud! & Sonny Wilson)
                                                    16. Wilkinson - Afterglow (feat. Becky Hill)
                                                    17. James Arthur - You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You
                                                    18. Drake - Hold On, We're Going Home (feat. Majid Jordan)
                                                    19. Katy Perry - Roar
                                                    20. Eminem - Rap God
                                                    21. Justin Bieber - Bad Day
                                                    22. The Vamps - Can We Dance
                                                    23. James Blunt - Bonfire Heart
                                                    24. Rizzle Kicks - Skip To the Good Bit
                                                    25. Lady Gaga - Dope
                                                    26. The Wanted - Show Me Love (America)

35. Eminem - The Monster (feat. Rihanna)
                                                    41. James Arthur - You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You
                                                    NEW: 43. Bombay Bicycle Club - Carry Me
                                                    47. Rudimental - Free (feat. Emeli Sandé)
                                                    49. Avril Lavigne - Let Me Go (feat. Chad Kroeger)
                                                    53. The 1975 - Girls
                                                    64. Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You (Live)
                                                    67. Tinie Tempah - Someday (Place In the Sun) [feat. Ella Eyre]
                                                    75. Andy Jordan - Whole Lot of Water
                                                    NEW: 76. Eminem - Beautiful Pain (feat. Sia)
                                                    80. Bruno Mars - Gorilla
                                                    82. Eminem - Survival
                                                    NEW: 83. Eminem - Beautiful Pain (feat. Sia)
                                                    84. Eminem - Berzerk
                                                    91. Avril Lavigne - Rock n Roll
                                                    92. James Arthur - Impossible
                                                    95. James Arthur - Get Down
                                                    106. James Arthur - Is This Love?
                                                    NEW: 107. Eminem - Love Game (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
                                                    109. Andy Jordan - We Don't Care
                                                    112. Tinie Tempah - It's OK (feat. Labrinth)
                                                    114. Eminem - Rap God
                                                    NEW: 115. Eminem - Headlights (feat. Nate Ruess)
                                                    NEW: 123. Eminem - Bad Guy
                                                    125. James Arthur - Certain Things
                                                    NEW: 139. Eminem - Headlights (feat. Nate Ruess)
                                                    NEW: 140. Eminem - Wicked Ways
                                                    NEW: 142. Eminem - Love Game (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
                                                    NEW: 149. Eminem - Desperation (feat. Jamie N Commons)
                                                    NEW: 184. Eminem - Rhyme Or Reason
                                                    NEW: 193. Eminem - Bad Guy
                                                    NEW: 196. Eminem - A*****e (feat. Skylar Grey)
                                                    NEW: 198. Eminem - So Much Better
                                                    NEW: 199. Eminem - Desperation (feat. Jamie N Commons)

----

ALBUM CHART

NEW: 1. Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP2 (Deluxe)
                                                    NEW: 2. Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP2 (Deluxe)
                                                    3. James Arthur - James Arthur (Deluxe)
                                                    4. Tinie Tempah - Demonstration
                                                    5. Various Artists - BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge 2013 (Deluxe Version)
                                                    6. Various Artists - The Pete Tong Collection
                                                    7. Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne
                                                    8. James Arthur - James Arthur
                                                    9. Lorde - Pure Heroine
                                                    10. Arctic Monkeys - AM

15. Taylor Swift - Red
                                                    NEW: 17. Pentatonix - PTX, Vol. 2
                                                    18. Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP2
                                                    20. Nickelback - The Best of Nickelback, Vol. 1
                                                    24. Various Artists - Made In Chelsea (TV OST) (actually decent set of "indie" acts)
                                                    NEW: 64. Mat Zo - Damage Control (Bonus Track Version)
                                                    NEW: 82. Our Last Night - Oak Island (7-track)
                                                    NEW: 147. William McDowell - Withholding Nothing
                                                    NEW: 157. Elvis Presley - The Nation's Favourite Elvis Songs
                                                    159. Pentatonix - PTX, Vol. 1
                                                    191. Banks - London - EP
                                                    232. André Rieu - Music of the Night (he's top 5 in the mids though)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X