• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Working for me!

http://www.riaa.com/goldandplatinumdata ... e-database

Comment

Originally posted by thebigham
      Shakira, She Wolf, 480,000 (1/14) (From: http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/sales/sales_ur.cgi)
      Shakira's last release was "Sale El Sol".

Comment

^Yes, but the release date is listed as 2009. That was She Wolf.

Sale el Sol came out in Oct. 2010.

Comment

Removed because it was certiifed Platinum:

Nickelback, Here And Now, 945,561, yet Gold (3/13)

Comment

New from 4/12 SS charts:

60 STRAIT*GEORGE ICON (2 CD) 1,923 5 1,823 94,847

121 STRAIT*GEORGE ICON 1,461 4 1,399 303,192

Looks like Icon is eligible for Gold with the RIAA. 303+94+94 (2cds) = 491,000 not certified

and..

161 CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVISITED EXTENDED VERSIONS 1,283 -4 1,335 449,867 not certified

and

181 PERRI*CHRISTINA LOVESTRONG. 1,213 52 799 463,686 not certified

and

67 KID ROCK LIVE TRUCKER 1,839 -7 1,972 596,923 not certified

Comment

More:

DRIFTERS, THE ALL-TIME GRTS HITS, 471,774, not certified (4/14)

FOUR TOPS BEST OF FOUR TOPS-MILLENNIUM, 485,477, not certified (4/14)

STING & THE POLICE VERY BEST OF STING & THE POLICE, 944,136, yet Gold (4/14)

TOMLIN*CHRIS HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD: ESSENTIAL, 423,009, not certified (4/14)

BEE GEES ULTIMATE BEE GEES (THE 50TH ANNIV), 480,575, yet Gold (4/14)

AVENGED SEVENFOLD AVENGED SEVENFOLD, 948,191, yet Gold (4/14)

Comment

Removed because they were re-certified Platinum:

Seether, Disclaimer II, 957.649, Gold (5/13)

Foster The People, Torches, 945,964,, yet Gold (2/13)

Comment

Removed because it was certified 1xp:

Brantley Gilbert, Halfway To Heaven, 953,000, yet Gold (11/13)

This thread is a year old!

22 albums have been removed because they were certified!

Comment

Removed because it was certified 15xp:

Bob Marley & The Wailers, Legend, 11,359,409, yet 10xp (7/13)

Comment

Removed because it was certified 1xP:

Trey Songz, Ready, 981,857, yet Gold (2/13)

Comment

Removed because they were certified Gold:

Jason Mraz, Love Is A Four Letter World, 460k, (4/13)

Paramore, All We Know Is Falling, 536,000, not certified (10/10)

Comment

Removed because they were re- certified 10xP, 4xP and 3xP:

2 Pac, All Eyes on Me - 2cds, 5,600,000, yet 9xp (3/07)

2 Pac, Until the end of time - 2cds, 2,083,000, yet 3xp

2 Pac, Better Days - 2cds, 1,649,000, yet 2xp

2 Pac no longer has any albums on this list!

Comment

Lady Gaga - Artpop should be included in this list... right?

It has not been certified Gold yet despite selling 725k to date... (I think last Billboard figure was 710k or so)

Comment

^Yes, I need to do a revision soon and add some albums.

I keep tweeting GaGa about it!

Comment

I got one for you.

Evanescence - Evanescence. 421,000 copies sold as of August 2012, in two years it's probably gotten to 450,000. Not certified by the RIAA.

Source: http://www.theoaklandpress.com/general- ... -still-hot

Comment

Removed because it was certified Gold:

Avett Brothers, I And Love And You, 429,982, not certified (7/12)

Comment

Needs to be added:

Great Gatsby Sdtk., 500k, not certified (11/13)

Josh Groban, All That Echoes, 500k, not certified

Ellie Goulding, Halcyon, 457,000, not certified

Michael Buble, To Be Loved, 724,000, not certified

Bon Jovi, Greatest Hits, 959,000, yet Gold

A$AP Rocky, Long Live A$AP, 490,000, not certified

I recently added Robin Thicke, Lady GaGa and Kid Rock.

Comment

GreaT for Bon Jovi

therefore we have 3 albums that do need and update !! SWW NJ and GH
                                      But that's the way I like it baby I don't want to live forever
                                      and don't forget the joker

Comment

Two albums above were certified Gold by the RIAA:

181 PERRI*CHRISTINA LOVESTRONG. 1,213 52 799 463,686 not certified

Ellie Goulding, Halcyon, 457,000, not certified

Comment

I've added 14 albums to the list. Back over 320... Sigh...

Comment

Removed because it was certified Gold!

Shinedown, Amaryllis, 470,000 (1/14)

Comment

I think the Newsboys have a lot of albums that are under-certified, but I don't have a lot of sales figures. Their album God's Not Dead currently has sales of 470,000 copies, and it has not been certified yet.

Comment

^Newsboys was certified Gold in September!

Comment

Originally posted by thebigham
                                                  ^Newsboys was certified Gold in September!
                                                  Haha...it looks like it's been over a month since I last checked the RIAA website. My mistake!

I'd be curious to know the sales figures for their 2010 album Born Again, which debuted at #4 and spent 33 weeks on the Billboard 200. I also speculate that the albums Not Ashamed, Love Liberty Disco, Thrive, Devotion, Go, The Greatest Hits, and In the Hands of God all have sales figures in the hundred thousands, some that may be close to 500k. I think I remember reading once that Thrive had sales of over 500,000 copies, but I'm pretty sure I read it in the group's old message board, which is now defunct. I also wouldn't be surprised if some of their gold-certified albums were close to warranting a Platinum certification (most likely Take Me to Your Leader, Step Up to the Microphone and/or Adoration).

Comment

Removed because it was certified Platinum:

Elton John, Rocket Man Number 1's, 1,052,728, yet Gold (4/13)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X