HITS #1: Sales/SPS Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toni_pest
    I expected somewhat bigger Grammy effect on Daft Punk and Macklemore, even Lorde
    Me too, especially for Lorde after the discount.

Comment

Quite low for Macklemore, Eminem keeps dropping week to week - at this point he will need at least 5-7 weeks to cross 2,000,000 - sometime in March, most probably. Glad to see Kendrick double his sales from last week

Comment

Crap sales considering the Grammy-effect. Seems like danbarj is right...

I mean Beyoncé decreasing after having the opening performance? Macklemore & Ryan only up like 5k after a major award win (Best New Artist) as well as probably the performance highlight of the show? An album making the top 20 with sales below 20k in what's usually considered a busy week? Don't know what to think of that...
        Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Originally posted by skycycle
          Quite low for Macklemore, Eminem keeps dropping week to week - at this point he will need at least 5-7 weeks to cross 2,000,000 - sometime in March, most probably. Glad to see Kendrick double his sales from last week
          Damn Marshall...stop dropping...

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy94

I mean Beyoncé decreasing after having the opening performance? Macklemore & Ryan only up like 5k after a major award win (Best New Artist) as well as probably the performance highlight of the show? An album making the top 20 with sales below 20k in what's usually considered a busy week? Don't know what to think of that...
            Will Valentine helps?

Comment

If some artists can still go platinum in one week, it should still the standard for success for whole-run sales.

Comment

Originally posted by alicia11
                Originally posted by Timmy94

Will Valentine helps?
                Slightly... but this market is both iffy and bad.
                I was waiting for Bey to drop so she could show that T&A arent the only ones smashing album SALES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alicia11
                  Originally posted by skycycle
                  Damn Marshall...stop dropping...
                  Obviously I didn't mean to imply he isn't selling well, I just expected a bit better from him, maybe reaching 2,000,000 a bit faster than he probably will

Comment

Originally posted by fridayteenage
                    If some artists can still go platinum in one week, it should still the standard for success for whole-run sales.
                    ...yeah it should be...but...why even Grammy can't boost sales greatly?

Comment

An easy indicator for successful albums is the chart run. Stromae's Racine Carrée has been spending 21 weeks at No. 1 in France, look at what it would've sold doing equally in the US and it surely would've reached Diamond by now. Though I of course know that that's a rare exception and not the rule, danbarj .

fridayteenage, just image a chart run you'd consider successful, neither blockbuster nor just modest, and look at what an album XYZ would've sold with it (you can use the forum search or if you don't know how to use it, send the chart run to me so I could do it for you).

@alicia11: The Grammys used to have lots of sales power but I assume that it has cooled down as well considering acts like Casting Crowns or Of Mice & Men are able to reach the top 5 in what used to be such a busy week. The effect is there but it's not as impressive as it used to be.
                      Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Exceptions have NEVER made the market. Go through the anals of history for receipts.

If Adele sells 30 million albums, and the other 99 A listers sell BELOW 6 million in the end, then Adele would prove to be the exception and NOT the standard.

Nope, not at all.
                        I was waiting for Bey to drop so she could show that T&A arent the only ones smashing album SALES!!!

Comment

Makes me think about how the hell Adele sold 730k of 21 the week following Grammy

Comment

Maybe the non-impact of Grammy's has to do with the extreme weather conditions in the US?

Comment

It makes absolutely no sense to base the market standards around the humongous successes of a few outsiders, as danbarj has said. I'm actually starting to turn around on my strong dislike of Timmy proposing lower standards for certifications... I'm shocked myself!

Terrible after-Grammy week, definitely not what I had been hoping for. Seems I'll have to adjust my expectations even further : /

Comment

we haven't really had an unstoppable album since Adele's 21 in 2012 after that Grammy's nor a major artist die during the run up to the awards or just after. besides extreme weather does affect sales. personally I kind of Hope The RIAA do revise their standard certification thresholds as most major markets have done at least once if not multiple times in recent years to account for dwindling album sales and maybe make the new thresholds retro active across time
                                "the love of a mothers life is her child/children"

Comment

I think the Grammys had little effect this year cos nominees and winners were kinda meh, I mean, Daft Punk is not a bad album, but has very limited appeal, fans of dance music have the album already and the general public won't buy a dance album... same with Macklemore, very very limited appeal, it would have been better to give all the big prizes to someone like Lorde, then we could have seen some bigger effect & sales

Comment

^^^ If that were the case, the effect would have to be applied retroactively to damn near every AOTY winner... that can't be said.

I think the extreme weather played a part. But also the industry. People refuse to accept that.

If my album is #13 on iTunes, and then #3 the entire week after the awards and I am expected to have a sales drop, what does that mean? Let's go with reason and logic. People keep putting too much subjective weight on things that actually make a lot of objective sense.

Comment

"it would have been better to give all the big prizes to someone like Lorde, then we could have seen some bigger effect & sales."

I don't think the voters choose winners by thinking, "Who will get the most $ if I vote for them?"

Comment

I think the timing of the Grammy's might have harmed sales. It was early this year, only a month after Christmas. People spend a lot at Christmas/Jan sales and then tighten their belts for January. A reluctance to splurge on music again, might account for lower than expected Grammy's boost.
                                        'Heartbreak is a National Anthem, We sing it proudly.'

Comment

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/n ... ales-gains

Daft Punk, Kacey Musgraves Heading for Huge Post-Grammy Sales Gains

By Keith Caulfield, Los Angeles | January 31, 2014

Daft Punk and Kacey Musgraves are primed to return to the top 10 on the Billboard 200 albums chart in the wake of Sunday's (Jan. 26) Grammy Awards.

Daft Punk, which won multiple awards and performed on the show, will likely see its "Random Access Memories" album zoom back into the top 10 with upwards of a 275% sales gain. The set -- which took home Grammy Album of the Year trophy -- may sell around 30,000 copies in the tracking week that ends on Feb. 2.

"Random Access Memories" hasn't been in the top 10 since the July 27-dated chart in 2013, and hasn't sold more than 30,000 copies in a week since late June. The set debuted at No. 1 on the chart on the June 8-dated tally, selling 339,000 copies in its first week, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

The top 10 of next week's Billboard 200 chart will be revealed on Feb. 5.

Musgraves, who won two Grammys and performed on the show, may fly back into the top 10 with her album "Same Trailer Different Park." It could snare a gain of around 200% and sell about 30,000 for the week. During the Grammy Awards broadcast, Musgraves performed her single "Follow Your Arrow" and also won the best country album award. (In an off-air presentation, she also won the Best Country Song award.)

"Same Trailer Different Park" has been absent from the top 20 on the list since its debut week (April 6, 2013 chart date) when it entered at No. 2 with 43,000.

If "Same Trailer" sells 30,000 this week, it will mark the album's second-biggest sales frame yet, following its debut.

Also helping Musgraves is that the album was sale priced for $1.99 for a few days this week in both the Amazon MP3 and Google Play stores. Other albums that were also deeply discounted at both retailers: Lorde's "Pure Heroine," Gary Clark. Jr.'s "Blak and Blu," Ed Sheeran's "+."

Other big Grammy-related gainers include "Pure Heroine" and Imagine Dragons' "Night Visions." Both titles could be in the top 10 next week, with the former selling around 70,000 (up by perhaps 100%) and the latter shifting around 30,000 (up by maybe 20%). Lorde won multiple awards and performed her single "Royals" on the show. Imagine Dragons performed on the broadcast, and won an off-air award.

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, who won the best new artist award and performed, could also return to the top 10 with its album "The Heist." It might sell around 28,000, up by perhaps 50% or so.

Next week's No. 1 album looks to be the compilation "2014 Grammy Nominees" set, with around 90,000 or so (and a gain of more than 50%). Also in contention for No. 1 is the soundtrack to Disney's "Frozen," which continues to sell strongly week after week. This past week, the set topped the Billboard 200 with 93,000 copies. It might sell just under 90,000 in the week ending Feb. 2.

"Frozen" could benefit from the reissue of its parent film as a sing-a-long movie on Jan. 31. The new print (complete with a bouncing snowflake to help audiences sing-along) was reissued in more than 2,000 movie theaters, and is accompanied by a major TV advertising campaign.

Meanwhile, the 18-song "2014 Grammy Nominees" set features artists and songs that were honored at the Grammy Awards, and debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 chart this past week. It sold 59,000 in its first week.

If the "Grammy Nominees" album hits No. 1, it will mark the first chart-topper in the long-running series' history. Launched in 1995, it has collected 13 top 10 albums on the Billboard 200 chart. The series has spawned more than 20 releases tied to the Grammy Awards, and has sold more than nine million copies in the United States.

Comment

Grammy nominated albums in the Best Buy circular last week:

Grammy Nominees 2014 $9.99
                                            Bruno Mars $9.99
                                            Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis $10.99
                                            Lorde $11.99
                                            Katy Perry $13.99
                                            Daft Punk $13.99
                                            Drake $13.99
                                            Robin Thicke $13.99
                                            Imagine Dragons $11.99
                                            Blake Shelton $13.99
                                            Kendrick Lamar $13.99
                                            Kacey Musgraves $11.99

Grammy nominated albums in the Target circular last week:

Sara Bareilles $10.00
                                            Daft Punk $11.99
                                            Taylor Swift $14.99
                                            Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis $8.99
                                            Kendrick Lamar $10.00
                                            Grammy Nominees 2014 $11.99
                                            Jay Z $13.99
                                            Robin Thicke $12.99
                                            Drake $11.99
                                            Eminem $11.99
                                            Jason Aldean $11.99
                                            Hunter Hayes $11.99
                                            Blake Shelton $9.99
                                            Kacey Musgraves $7.50
                                            Lorde $11.99
                                            Michael Buble $11.99
                                            Katy Perry $11.99
                                            Ed Sheeran $7.99
                                            Just Timberlake Pt. 1 $11.99
                                            Bruno Mars $15.99
                                            Lana Del Rey $10.00
                                            Imagine Dragons $11.99

Comment

ONE year ago:

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/sales/archcht.cgi?cht534

CHART DATE: 02/04/2013

-- 1 JUSTIN BIEBER ISLAND/IDJ 211,039 -- BELIEVE ACOUSTIC
                                              -- 2 ANDREA BOCELLI VERVE 92,799 -- PASSIONE
                                              -- 3 TEGAN & SARA WARNER BROS. 44,619 -- HEARTTHROB
                                              -- 4 CHARLIE WILSON RCA 42,151 -- LOVE, CHARLIE
                                              5 5 BRUNO MARS ATLANTIC 39,788 +2% UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX
                                              3 6 PITCH PERFECT UME 36,999 -16% SOUNDTRACK
                                              1 7 GARY ALLAN MCA NASHVILLE 35,966 -65% SET YOU FREE
                                              2 8 LUMINEERS DUALTONE 32,428 -37% LUMINEERS
                                              10 9 MUMFORD & SONS GLASSNOTE 31,792 +20% BABEL
                                              8 10 TAYLOR SWIFT BIG MACHINE 29,066 -15% RED

Comment

Albums out Tuesday in the weekend circulars:

Target:

http://weeklyad.target.com/orchard-park ... zoomView#4

Babyface & Toni Braxton $11.99
                                                Now 49 $10.00

Best Buy:

http://deals.bestbuy.com/#!/movies+amp+music3

Babyface & Toni Braxton $11.99
                                                John Butler Trio $9.99
                                                Paul Rodgers $9.99
                                                Now 49 $9.99
                                                Behemoth $9.99
                                                Broken Bells $9.99
                                                For Today $7.99
                                                Reuben Studdard $11.99
                                                Within Temptation $12.99

Comment

^ the price for Within Temptation is pretty high, isn't it? :-?

I hope it can surpass the peak for their previous album "The Unforgiving" (#50)

Comment

CHART DATE: 02/03/2014
                                                    LAST UPDATE: 02/03/2014 11:14:14
                                                    NOW IN: 28.40%

LW TW artist / album label sales index
                                                    1 1 FROZEN WALT DISNEY 43,845
                                                    SOUNDTRACK
                                                    2 2 2014 GRAMMY NOMINEES ATLANTIC 39,250
                                                    VARIOUS ARTISTS
                                                    17 3 BRUNO MARS ATLANTIC 30,343
                                                    UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX
                                                    4 4 BEYONCE COLUMBIA 29,772
                                                    BEYONCE
                                                    10 5 IMAGINE DRAGONS KIDINAKORNER/INTERSCOPE 27,486
                                                    NIGHT VISIONS
                                                    -- 6 OF MICE & MEN RISE 26,115
                                                    RESTORING FORCE
                                                    5 7 LORDE REPUBLIC 24,931
                                                    PURE HEROINE
                                                    -- 8 CASTING CROWNS PROVIDENT 19,854
                                                    THRIVE
                                                    38 9 DAFT PUNK COLUMBIA 17,173
                                                    RANDOM ACCESS MEMORIES
                                                    14 10 MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS MACKLEMORE 14,155
                                                    HEIST
                                                    13 11 BASTILLE VIRGIN 12,224
                                                    BAD BLOOD
                                                    31 12 KACEY MUSGRAVES MERCURY NASHVILLE 11,361
                                                    SAME TRAILER DIFFERENT PARK
                                                    8 13 KATY PERRY CAPITOL 11,121
                                                    PRISM
                                                    40 14 KENDRICK LAMAR AFTERMATH/INTERSCOPE 9,754
                                                    GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY
                                                    15 15 MILEY CYRUS RCA 9,489
                                                    BANGERZ
                                                    11 16 EMINEM SHADY/AFTERMATH/INT 8,489
                                                    MARSHALL MATHERS LP 2
                                                    27 17 PASSENGER NETTWERK 7,447
                                                    ALL THE LITTLE LIGHTS
                                                    33 18 P!NK RCA 6,988
                                                    TRUTH ABOUT LOVE
                                                    22 19 SARA BAREILLES EPIC 6,971
                                                    BLESSED UNREST
                                                    21 20 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE RCA 6,627
                                                    20/20 EXPERIENCE 2 OF 2
                                                    19 21 DRAKE YM/CM/REPUBLIC 6,159
                                                    NOTHING WAS THE SAME
                                                    3 22 A GREAT BIG WORLD BLACK MAGNETIC/EPIC 5,657
                                                    IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE?
                                                    34 23 JOHN LEGEND COLUMBIA 5,634
                                                    LOVE IN THE FUTURE
                                                    39 24 JHENE AIKO DEF JAM/IDJ 5,448
                                                    SAIL OUT EP
                                                    16 25 ONE DIRECTION SYCO/COLUMBIA 5,197
                                                    MIDNIGHT MEMORIES
                                                    29 26 ONEREPUBLIC INTERSCOPE 5,070
                                                    NATIVE
                                                    43 27 LANA DEL REY INTERSCOPE 4,893
                                                    BORN TO DIE
                                                    7 28 YOUNG THE GIANT FUELED BY RAMEN 4,198
                                                    MIND OVER MATTER
                                                    20 29 LUKE BRYAN CAPITOL NASHVILLE 4,139
                                                    CRASH MY PARTY
                                                    12 30 JENNIFER NETTLES MERCURY NASHVILLE 3,994
                                                    THAT GIRL
                                                    37 31 KID INK RCA 3,979
                                                    MY OWN LANE
                                                    18 32 FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE REPUBLIC NASHVILLE 3,919
                                                    HERE'S TO THE GOOD TIMES
                                                    25 33 NOW 48 UME 3,678
                                                    VARIOUS ARTISTS
                                                    41 34 CHILDISH GAMBINO GLASSNOTE 3,489
                                                    BECAUSE THE INTERNET
                                                    6 35 KIDZ BOP KIDS RAZOR & TIE 3,319
                                                    KIDZ BOP 25
                                                    9 36 BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN COLUMBIA 3,304
                                                    HIGH HOPES
                                                    45 37 AVICII PRMD/ISLAND/IDJ 3,193
                                                    TRUE
                                                    32 38 LADY GAGA INTERSCOPE 3,037
                                                    ARTPOP
                                                    -- 39 TAYLOR SWIFT BIG MACHINE 2,971
                                                    RED
                                                    -- 40 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE RCA 2,964
                                                    20/20 EXPERIENCE 1 OF 2
                                                    48 41 ELLIE GOULDING INTERSCOPE 2,796
                                                    HALCYON
                                                    -- 42 ARIANA GRANDE REPUBLIC 2,774
                                                    YOURS TRULY
                                                    24 43 R. KELLY RCA 2,625
                                                    BLACK PANTIES
                                                    -- 44 THE NEIGHBOURHOOD COLUMBIA 2,488
                                                    I LOVE YOU.
                                                    -- 45 FALL OUT BOY ISLAND/IDJ 2,454
                                                    SAVE ROCK & ROLL
                                                    50 46 JASON ALDEAN BROKEN BOW 2,349
                                                    NIGHT TRAIN
                                                    -- 47 INSIDE LLEWYN DAVIS NONESUCH 2,084
                                                    SOUNDTRACK
                                                    44 48 BLAKE SHELTON WARNER BROS. NASHVILLE 2,082
                                                    BASED ON A TRUE STORY
                                                    28 49 SWITCHFOOT ATLANTIC 2,061
                                                    FADING WEST
                                                    -- 50 HUNTER HAYES ATLANTIC 1,647
                                                    HUNTER HAYES

Comment

LAST UPDATE: 02/03/2014 14:47:14
                                                      NOW IN: 46.22%

1 1 FROZEN WALT DISNEY 58,072
                                                      SOUNDTRACK
                                                      2 2 2014 GRAMMY NOMINEES ATLANTIC 54,920
                                                      VARIOUS ARTISTS
                                                      17 3 BRUNO MARS ATLANTIC 33,340
                                                      UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX
                                                      10 4 IMAGINE DRAGONS KIDINAKORNER/INTERSCOPE 31,326
                                                      NIGHT VISIONS
                                                      5 5 LORDE REPUBLIC 31,028
                                                      PURE HEROINE
                                                      -- 6 OF MICE & MEN RISE 30,021
                                                      RESTORING FORCE
                                                      4 7 BEYONCE COLUMBIA 29,772
                                                      BEYONCE
                                                      -- 8 CASTING CROWNS PROVIDENT 21,224
                                                      THRIVE
                                                      38 9 DAFT PUNK COLUMBIA 19,769
                                                      RANDOM ACCESS MEMORIES
                                                      14 10 MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS MACKLEMORE 18,200
                                                      HEIST
                                                      8 11 KATY PERRY CAPITOL 16,464
                                                      PRISM
                                                      31 12 KACEY MUSGRAVES MERCURY NASHVILLE 15,282
                                                      13 13 BASTILLE VIRGIN 13,492
                                                      BAD BLOOD
                                                      11 14 EMINEM SHADY/AFTERMATH/INT 12,161
                                                      MARSHALL MATHERS LP 2
                                                      15 15 MILEY CYRUS RCA 11,243
                                                      BANGERZ
                                                      40 16 KENDRICK LAMAR AFTERMATH/INTERSCOPE 11,150
                                                      GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY
                                                      6 17 KIDZ BOP KIDS RAZOR & TIE 10,838
                                                      KIDZ BOP 25
                                                      21 18 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE RCA 9,622
                                                      20/20 EXPERIENCE 2 OF 2
                                                      22 19 SARA BAREILLES EPIC 9,128
                                                      BLESSED UNREST
                                                      12 20 JENNIFER NETTLES MERCURY NASHVILLE 8,684
                                                      THAT GIRL
                                                      3 21 A GREAT BIG WORLD BLACK MAGNETIC/EPIC 7,969
                                                      19 22 DRAKE YM/CM/REPUBLIC 7,817
                                                      NOTHING WAS THE SAME
                                                      16 23 ONE DIRECTION SYCO/COLUMBIA 7,488
                                                      MIDNIGHT MEMORIES
                                                      27 24 PASSENGER NETTWERK 7,447
                                                      ALL THE LITTLE LIGHTS
                                                      33 25 P!NK RCA 6,988
                                                      TRUTH ABOUT LOVE
                                                      20 26 LUKE BRYAN CAPITOL NASHVILLE 6,004
                                                      CRASH MY PARTY
                                                      18 27 FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE REPUBLIC NASHVILLE 5,849
                                                      HERE'S TO THE GOOD TIMES
                                                      34 28 JOHN LEGEND COLUMBIA 5,634
                                                      LOVE IN THE FUTURE
                                                      25 29 NOW 48 UME 5,582
                                                      VARIOUS ARTISTS
                                                      39 30 JHENE AIKO DEF JAM/IDJ 5,448
                                                      SAIL OUT EP
                                                      29 31 ONEREPUBLIC INTERSCOPE 5,070
                                                      NATIVE
                                                      43 32 LANA DEL REY INTERSCOPE 4,893
                                                      BORN TO DIE
                                                      9 33 BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN COLUMBIA 4,746
                                                      HIGH HOPES
                                                      7 34 YOUNG THE GIANT FUELED BY RAMEN 4,693
                                                      MIND OVER MATTER
                                                      24 35 R. KELLY RCA 4,129
                                                      BLACK PANTIES
                                                      37 36 KID INK RCA 3,979
                                                      MY OWN LANE
                                                      41 37 CHILDISH GAMBINO GLASSNOTE 3,489
                                                      BECAUSE THE INTERNET
                                                      45 38 AVICII PRMD/ISLAND/IDJ 3,193
                                                      TRUE
                                                      32 39 LADY GAGA INTERSCOPE 3,037
                                                      ARTPOP
                                                      -- 40 TAYLOR SWIFT BIG MACHINE 2,971
                                                      RED
                                                      -- 41 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE RCA 2,964
                                                      20/20 EXPERIENCE 1 OF 2
                                                      48 42 ELLIE GOULDING INTERSCOPE 2,796
                                                      HALCYON
                                                      -- 43 ARIANA GRANDE REPUBLIC 2,774
                                                      YOURS TRULY
                                                      -- 44 THE NEIGHBOURHOOD COLUMBIA 2,488
                                                      I LOVE YOU.
                                                      -- 45 FALL OUT BOY ISLAND/IDJ 2,454
                                                      SAVE ROCK & ROLL
                                                      50 46 JASON ALDEAN BROKEN BOW 2,349
                                                      NIGHT TRAIN
                                                      -- 47 INSIDE LLEWYN DAVIS NONESUCH 2,084
                                                      SOUNDTRACK
                                                      44 48 BLAKE SHELTON WARNER BROS. NASHVILLE 2,082
                                                      BASED ON A TRUE STORY
                                                      28 49 SWITCHFOOT ATLANTIC 2,061
                                                      FADING WEST
                                                      26 50 ROSANNE CASH BLUE NOTE 1,965
                                                      THE RIVER & THE THREAD
                                                      Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour live in Turin (Nov. 21 - Sold Out)

Comment

LAST UPDATE: 02/03/2014 15:17:26
                                                        NOW IN: 68.46%

1 1 FROZEN WALT DISNEY 69,834
                                                        SOUNDTRACK
                                                        2 2 2014 GRAMMY NOMINEES ATLANTIC 67,322
                                                        VARIOUS ARTISTS
                                                        4 3 BEYONCE COLUMBIA 37,609
                                                        BEYONCE
                                                        17 4 BRUNO MARS ATLANTIC 36,122
                                                        UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX
                                                        5 5 LORDE REPUBLIC 34,537
                                                        PURE HEROINE
                                                        10 6 IMAGINE DRAGONS KIDINAKORNER/INTERSCOPE 33,751
                                                        NIGHT VISIONS
                                                        -- 7 OF MICE & MEN RISE 30,021
                                                        RESTORING FORCE
                                                        -- 8 CASTING CROWNS PROVIDENT 24,329
                                                        THRIVE
                                                        8 9 KATY PERRY CAPITOL 23,659
                                                        PRISM
                                                        38 10 DAFT PUNK COLUMBIA 21,205
                                                        RANDOM ACCESS MEMORIES
                                                        14 11 MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS MACKLEMORE 18,200
                                                        HEIST
                                                        6 12 KIDZ BOP KIDS RAZOR & TIE 17,522
                                                        KIDZ BOP 25
                                                        31 13 KACEY MUSGRAVES MERCURY NASHVILLE 17,101
                                                        15 14 MILEY CYRUS RCA 14,491
                                                        BANGERZ
                                                        11 15 EMINEM SHADY/AFTERMATH/INT 14,041
                                                        MARSHALL MATHERS LP 2
                                                        13 16 BASTILLE VIRGIN 13,492
                                                        BAD BLOOD
                                                        12 17 JENNIFER NETTLES MERCURY NASHVILLE 11,527
                                                        THAT GIRL
                                                        40 18 KENDRICK LAMAR AFTERMATH/INTERSCOPE 11,150
                                                        GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY
                                                        25 19 NOW 48 UME 11,078
                                                        VARIOUS ARTISTS
                                                        21 20 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE RCA 10,755
                                                        20/20 EXPERIENCE 2 OF 2
                                                        18 21 FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE REPUBLIC NASHVILLE 10,705
                                                        HERE'S TO THE GOOD TIMES
                                                        16 22 ONE DIRECTION SYCO/COLUMBIA 10,316
                                                        MIDNIGHT MEMORIES
                                                        20 23 LUKE BRYAN CAPITOL NASHVILLE 9,621
                                                        CRASH MY PARTY
                                                        3 24 A GREAT BIG WORLD BLACK MAGNETIC/EPIC 9,351
                                                        22 25 SARA BAREILLES EPIC 9,128
                                                        BLESSED UNREST
                                                        33 26 P!NK RCA 8,939
                                                        TRUTH ABOUT LOVE
                                                        27 27 PASSENGER NETTWERK 8,537
                                                        ALL THE LITTLE LIGHTS
                                                        19 28 DRAKE YM/CM/REPUBLIC 7,817
                                                        NOTHING WAS THE SAME
                                                        29 29 ONEREPUBLIC INTERSCOPE 6,334
                                                        NATIVE
                                                        9 30 BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN COLUMBIA 5,990
                                                        HIGH HOPES
                                                        34 31 JOHN LEGEND COLUMBIA 5,634
                                                        LOVE IN THE FUTURE
                                                        39 32 JHENE AIKO DEF JAM/IDJ 5,448
                                                        SAIL OUT EP
                                                        24 33 R. KELLY RCA 5,386
                                                        BLACK PANTIES
                                                        42 34 GARTH BROOKS PEARL 5,018
                                                        BLAME IT ALL ON MY ROOTS
                                                        43 35 LANA DEL REY INTERSCOPE 4,893
                                                        BORN TO DIE
                                                        7 36 YOUNG THE GIANT FUELED BY RAMEN 4,693
                                                        MIND OVER MATTER
                                                        -- 37 TAYLOR SWIFT BIG MACHINE 4,111
                                                        RED
                                                        37 38 KID INK RCA 3,979
                                                        MY OWN LANE
                                                        44 39 BLAKE SHELTON WARNER BROS. NASHVILLE 3,813
                                                        BASED ON A TRUE STORY
                                                        50 40 JASON ALDEAN BROKEN BOW 3,636
                                                        NIGHT TRAIN
                                                        41 41 CHILDISH GAMBINO GLASSNOTE 3,489
                                                        BECAUSE THE INTERNET
                                                        45 42 AVICII PRMD/ISLAND/IDJ 3,193
                                                        TRUE
                                                        32 43 LADY GAGA INTERSCOPE 3,037
                                                        ARTPOP
                                                        -- 44 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE RCA 2,964
                                                        20/20 EXPERIENCE 1 OF 2
                                                        48 45 ELLIE GOULDING INTERSCOPE 2,796
                                                        HALCYON
                                                        -- 46 ARIANA GRANDE REPUBLIC 2,774
                                                        YOURS TRULY
                                                        -- 47 THE NEIGHBOURHOOD COLUMBIA 2,488
                                                        I LOVE YOU.
                                                        -- 48 FALL OUT BOY ISLAND/IDJ 2,454
                                                        SAVE ROCK & ROLL
                                                        -- 49 ROBIN THICKE STAR TRAK/INTERSCOPE 2,202
                                                        BLURRED LINES
                                                        -- 50 INSIDE LLEWYN DAVIS NONESUCH 2,084
                                                        SOUNDTRACK
                                                        Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour live in Turin (Nov. 21 - Sold Out)

Comment

LAST UPDATE: 02/04/2014 13:06:30
                                                          NOW IN: FINAL

LW TW artist / album label sales index % change
                                                          1 1 FROZEN WALT DISNEY 93,189 0%
                                                          SOUNDTRACK
                                                          2 2 2014 GRAMMY NOMINEES ATLANTIC 84,078 +42%
                                                          VARIOUS ARTISTS
                                                          5 3 LORDE REPUBLIC 67,941 +99%
                                                          PURE HEROINE
                                                          -- 4 OF MICE & MEN RISE 50,885 --
                                                          RESTORING FORCE
                                                          4 5 BEYONCE COLUMBIA 50,195 +5%
                                                          BEYONCE
                                                          -- 6 CASTING CROWNS PROVIDENT 45,551 --
                                                          THRIVE
                                                          10 7 IMAGINE DRAGONS KIDINAKORNER/INTERSCOPE 40,980 +74%
                                                          NIGHT VISIONS
                                                          17 8 BRUNO MARS ATLANTIC 40,747 +166%
                                                          UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX
                                                          8 9 KATY PERRY CAPITOL 32,582 +30%
                                                          PRISM
                                                          38 10 DAFT PUNK COLUMBIA 28,734 +277%
                                                          RANDOM ACCESS MEMORIES
                                                          14 11 MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS MACKLEMORE 28,549 +58%
                                                          HEIST
                                                          31 12 KACEY MUSGRAVES MERCURY NASHVILLE 27,205 +217%
                                                          11 13 EMINEM SHADY/AFTERMATH/INT 25,040 +8%
                                                          MARSHALL MATHERS LP 2
                                                          -- 14 ANDY MINEO REACH 24,176 --
                                                          NEVER LAND EP
                                                          6 15 KIDZ BOP KIDS RAZOR & TIE 23,408 -31%
                                                          KIDZ BOP 25
                                                          15 16 MILEY CYRUS RCA 17,435 +11%
                                                          BANGERZ
                                                          19 17 DRAKE YM/CM/REPUBLIC 16,014 +20%
                                                          NOTHING WAS THE SAME
                                                          13 18 BASTILLE VIRGIN 15,940 -13%
                                                          BAD BLOOD
                                                          12 19 JENNIFER NETTLES MERCURY NASHVILLE 15,102 -23%
                                                          THAT GIRL
                                                          22 20 SARA BAREILLES EPIC 14,995 +34%
                                                          BLESSED UNREST
                                                          40 21 KENDRICK LAMAR AFTERMATH/INTERSCOPE 14,975 +110%
                                                          GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY
                                                          16 22 ONE DIRECTION SYCO/COLUMBIA 13,869 -11%
                                                          MIDNIGHT MEMORIES
                                                          21 23 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE RCA 13,454 +19%
                                                          20/20 EXPERIENCE 2 OF 2
                                                          18 24 FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE REPUBLIC NASHVILLE 13,020 -2%
                                                          HERE'S TO THE GOOD TIMES
                                                          25 25 NOW 48 UME 12,947 +27%
                                                          VARIOUS ARTISTS
                                                          33 26 P!NK RCA 12,791 +58%
                                                          TRUTH ABOUT LOVE
                                                          9 27 BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN COLUMBIA 12,719 -49%
                                                          HIGH HOPES
                                                          -- 28 BRUNO MARS NEW ELEKTRA 12,699 --
                                                          DOO-WOPS & HOOLIGANS
                                                          27 29 PASSENGER NETTWERK 12,445 +30%
                                                          ALL THE LITTLE LIGHTS
                                                          20 30 LUKE BRYAN CAPITOL NASHVILLE 12,013 -3%
                                                          CRASH MY PARTY
                                                          3 31 A GREAT BIG WORLD BLACK MAGNETIC/EPIC 10,994 -77%
                                                          34 32 JOHN LEGEND COLUMBIA 10,492 +31%
                                                          LOVE IN THE FUTURE
                                                          24 33 R. KELLY RCA 10,447 -3%
                                                          BLACK PANTIES
                                                          -- 34 TAYLOR SWIFT BIG MACHINE 10,280 --
                                                          RED
                                                          29 35 ONEREPUBLIC INTERSCOPE 10,054 +17%
                                                          NATIVE
                                                          30 36 ARCTIC MONKEYS DOMINO 9,427 +10%
                                                          AM
                                                          43 37 LANA DEL REY INTERSCOPE 8,067 +24%
                                                          BORN TO DIE
                                                          7 38 YOUNG THE GIANT FUELED BY RAMEN 8,049 -75%
                                                          MIND OVER MATTER
                                                          26 39 ROSANNE CASH BLUE NOTE 7,225 -26%
                                                          THE RIVER & THE THREAD
                                                          32 40 LADY GAGA INTERSCOPE 7,105 -15%
                                                          ARTPOP
                                                          39 41 JHENE AIKO DEF JAM/IDJ 6,984 -5%
                                                          SAIL OUT EP
                                                          -- 42 ROBIN THICKE STAR TRAK/INTERSCOPE 6,811 --
                                                          BLURRED LINES
                                                          44 43 BLAKE SHELTON WARNER BROS. NASHVILLE 6,782 +15%
                                                          BASED ON A TRUE STORY
                                                          -- 44 SMITH & MYERS ATLANTIC 6,705 --
                                                          (ACOUSTIC SESSIONS)_
                                                          -- 45 JAMIE GRACE PROVIDENT 6,645 --
                                                          READY TO FLY
                                                          37 46 KID INK RCA 6,435 -17%
                                                          MY OWN LANE
                                                          42 47 GARTH BROOKS PEARL 6,005 -12%
                                                          BLAME IT ALL ON MY ROOTS
                                                          -- 48 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE RCA 5,835 --
                                                          20/20 EXPERIENCE 1 OF 2
                                                          41 49 CHILDISH GAMBINO GLASSNOTE 5,755 -18%
                                                          BECAUSE THE INTERNET
                                                          -- 50 HUNTER HAYES ATLANTIC 5,748 --
                                                          HUNTER HAYES

Comment

Ouch at those sales for #50.

WOW @ Frozen.

Comment

1 1 FROZEN WALT DISNEY 93,189 0%
                                                              SOUNDTRACK
                                                              8 9 KATY PERRY CAPITOL 32,582 +30%
                                                              PRISM
                                                              38 10 DAFT PUNK COLUMBIA 28,734 +277%
                                                              RANDOM ACCESS MEMORIES

Sorry, but I can't.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X