No announcement yet.

THRILLER’S TOP 50 2021 : 22/02/2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The world doesn't need Rita joining Crazy Frog in the ruination of Axel F. And she can't even decide which of those 2 songs is the main single to promote the EP.

UK Hun? is co-written / produced by Leland - who is co-composer of some of Allie X's classics. I would probably like it if it was a group of actual female dollys - the show is a laugh, though.
    Don't bother updating your signature if it's a link. It takes you to completely random pages!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blondini View Post
      The world doesn't need Rita joining Crazy Frog in the ruination of Axel F. And she can't even decide which of those 2 songs is the main single to promote the EP.

UK Hun? is co-written / produced by Leland - who is co-composer of some of Allie X's classics. I would probably like it if it was a group of actual female dollys - the show is a laugh, though.
      Do each of the songs chart seperately on the singles chart in Ritas case ?

And yeah all I can hear is Craxzy frog !!

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Do each of the songs chart seperately on the singles chart in Ritas case ?

And yeah all I can hear is Craxzy frog !!
        Sales of the EP go towards Big at the moment. But now Bang Bang is playlisted by Capital they might go towards that. If a track from the EP is popular enough on its own it will chart - like Imagine Dragons did several years ago.
        Don't bother updating your signature if it's a link. It takes you to completely random pages!!!!

Comment

I was curious to see your thoughts on Kylie's supervona. It's among my favourite tracks on DISCO. I am happy to see it in the top 50 here.
          See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Originally posted by Blondini View Post

Sales of the EP go towards Big at the moment. But now Bang Bang is playlisted by Capital they might go towards that. If a track from the EP is popular enough on its own it will chart - like Imagine Dragons did several years ago.
            Thanks, wasn't sure how it was working.

Comment

"Firework" is a decent retro kind of song.
              I can't help but see Pete Burns in that Rita Ora cover image
              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Sash! & Shayne Ward was the collaboration we never knew we needed!

Firework is great too.
                Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

Working...
                X