099. Destiny's Child: Bootylicious (2001) - 10/20

098. Kylie Minogue: Your Disco Needs You (2001) - 10/20

097. Lady Gaga: Paparazzi (2009) - 10/20

096. Shakira + Rihanna: Can't Remember to Forget You (2014) - 10/20

Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Flowers
    AlbumClash 2.0: [SZA vs. Ava Max]

"These gays, they're trying to murder me."

Comment

Number 99 to 96 are all great, especially Paparazzi (also thanks to the handsome Alexander Skarsgård) and the super sexy Shakira / Rihanna duet.

I'm definitely gonna follow the countdown!

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
        Number 99 to 96 are all great, especially Paparazzi (also thanks to the handsome Alexander Skarsgård) and the super sexy Shakira / Rihanna duet.

I'm definitely gonna follow the countdown!
        Appreciate the interest! And yes, Alexander Skarsgård is quality eye candy!

Comment

095. Ne-Yo: Lazy Love (2012) - 10/20

094. 30 Seconds to Mars: Hurricane (2010) - 10/20

093. Taylor Swift: Anti-Hero (2022) - 10/20

092. Will Young: Jealousy (2011) - 10/20

091. Kelly Clarkson: Behind These Hazel Eyes (2005) - 10/20

Comment

Hurricane & Behind These Hazel Eyes both have great videos. I need to check out the video for Jealousy, the thumbnail looks interesting.

Comment

Hurricane & Behind These Hazel Eyes both have great videos. I need to check out the video for Jealousy, the thumbnail looks interesting.
              It's a good video for sure.

Comment

090. Nick Jonas: Under You (2016) - 10/20

089. Elle King: Ex's & Oh's (2015) - 10/20

088. G-Eazy: Some Kind of Drug (feat. Marc E. Bassy) (2016) - 10/20

087. The Wanted: I Found You (2012) - 10/20

086. Nelly Furtado: Waiting for the Night (2013) - 10/20

Comment

Kylie's "Your Disco Needs You" is probably her lowest budget music video ever, but I am glad she did it for the fans.

Big popgirlies rarely put truly exceptional music video, I expect at least one of classic Madonna's MVs in the countdown though
                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                    Kylie's "Your Disco Needs You" is probably her lowest budget music video ever, but I am glad she did it for the fans.

Big popgirlies rarely put truly exceptional music video, I expect at least one of classic Madonna's MVs in the countdown though
                    She delivered with the minimal resources, though.

I disagree on the bolded bit, but we'll see about Madge!

Comment

085. Twenty88: Out of Love (2016) - 10/20

084. Years & Years: Sanctify (2018) - 10/20

083. Janet Jackson: The Pleasure Principle (1987) - 10/20

082. Britney Spears: I'm a Slave 4 U (2001) - 10/20

081. Migos, Cardi B, & Nicki Minaj: MotorSport (2017) - 10/20

Comment

Pleasure Principle - so iconic, maybe the most important and influential female dance video ever.

Comment

Originally posted by hun View Post
                          Pleasure Principle - so iconic, maybe the most important and influential female dance video ever.
                          Possibly, but not her finest, imo.

Comment

080. Katy Perry: Wide Awake (2012) - 10/20

079. Britney Spears: Lucky (2000) - 10/20

078. Whitney Houston: It's Not Right but It's Okay (1999) - 10/20

077. Lady Gaga: 911 (2020) - 10/20

076. Usher: U Remind Me (2001) - 10/20

Comment

Wait, I didn't even know you were doing this countdown. I'll have to circle back to this, but seeing Bootylicious maes the cut albeit barely gives me so much joy you don't even know.

Comment

Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Will Young, Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, Nelly Furtado, Kylie Minogue and 30 Seconds To Mars are my favorites
                                https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...-first-edition

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...-first-edition

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

She delivered with the minimal resources, though.

I disagree on the bolded bit, but we'll see about Madge!
                                  in my opinion, (mainly british) electronic artists are usually the ones to make investments into some standout music videos regardless of whether we liked the tunes or not

Comment

Pleased to see these in here:
                                    • Lady Gaga: Paparazzi - Agree with the Alexander appearance being swoon-worthy
                                    • 30 Seconds to Mars: Hurricane - I guess I'm in a mood because I'm appreciating the Jared Leto image here.
                                    • Taylor Swift: Anti-Hero - Oh wow, a neophyte in the countdown; always here for that! I only wish the part in the funeral wouldn't totally break the song.
                                    • Elle King: Ex's and Oh's - The men in this video are stunning. What are you doing to me, Akini?
                                    • The Wanted: I Found You - Yes! I love this one by them. I wish they weren't a one-hit wonder here because this is such a good one.
                                    It's clear some of these I need to watch so I can comment, so I will circle back. I refuse to fall behind

Comment

Wow, this countdown moves really fast!

'I'm a Slave 4 U', 'Lucky' and 'It's Not Right...' are all great videos!

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                        Wait, I didn't even know you were doing this countdown. I'll have to circle back to this, but seeing Bootylicious maes the cut albeit barely gives me so much joy you don't even know.
                                        I have some inkling! You do rave about that one quite a bit.

Originally posted by vinnie65 View Post
                                        Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Will Young, Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, Nelly Furtado, Kylie Minogue and 30 Seconds To Mars are my favorites
                                        Glad you appreciate those, particularly the Nelly Furtado one, which is so underrated.

in my opinion, (mainly british) electronic artists are usually the ones to make investments into some standout music videos regardless of whether we liked the tunes or not
                                        What are some of your faves?

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                        Pleased to see these in here:[*]Lady Gaga: Paparazzi - Agree with the Alexander appearance being swoon-worthy [*]30 Seconds to Mars: Hurricane - I guess I'm in a mood because I'm appreciating the Jared Leto image here.[*]Taylor Swift: Anti-Hero - Oh wow, a neophyte in the countdown; always here for that! I only wish the part in the funeral wouldn't totally break the song.[*]Elle King: Ex's and Oh's - The men in this video are stunning. What are you doing to me, Akini? [*]The Wanted: I Found You - Yes! I love this one by them. I wish they weren't a one-hit wonder here because this is such a good one.

It's clear some of these I need to watch so I can comment, so I will circle back. I refuse to fall behind
                                        I feel differently about the "Anti-Hero" video; I wish the song actually included it!

Wow, this countdown moves really fast!

'I'm a Slave 4 U', 'Lucky' and 'It's Not Right...' are all great videos!
                                        Classic ones!

Comment

075. Bruno Mars: The Lazy Song (2010) - 10/20

074. High School Musical 3 Cast: A Night to Remember (2008) - 10/20

073. Lady Gaga: Poker Face (2008) - 10/20

072. Coldplay: Princess of China (feat. Rihanna) (2012) - 10/20

071. Taylor Swift: Look What You Made Me Do (2017) - 10/20

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                            What are some of your faves?
                                            Off the top of my head I can name UNKLE's "Rabbit In Your Headlights" or "Be There", The Chemical Brothers MVs like "Believe" or the classic Fatboy Slim's "Weapon Of Choice" and Massive Attack's "Teardrop".
                                            My relatively underrated picks are Faithless "We Come One" and Deep Dish's "Say Hello". The Avalanches' "Since I Left You"

Current electro music video excellence really shines through European acts like The Blaze, Stromae ones and this one (NSFW) by DATA is particularly remarkable.

Comment

Off the top of my head I can name UNKLE's "Rabbit In Your Headlights" or "Be There", The Chemical Brothers MVs like "Believe" or the classic Fatboy Slim's "Weapon Of Choice" and Massive Attack's "Teardrop".
                                              My relatively underrated picks are Faithless "We Come One" and Deep Dish's "Say Hello". The Avalanches' "Since I Left You"

Current electro music video excellence really shines through European acts like The Blaze, Stromae ones and this one (NSFW) by DATA is particularly remarkable.
                                              Thanks for sharing these. I'll check them out later.

Comment

070. P!nk: Raise Your Glass (2010) - 10/20

069. Beyoncé: Dance for You (2011) - 10/20

068. Bruno Mars: Gorilla (2013) - 10/20

067. Justin Timberlake: SexyBack (2006) - 10/20

066. Whitney Houston: My Love is Your Love (1999) - 10/20

Comment

Always loved Whitney's make-up and styling in that late 1990s era - impeccable

Comment

Working...
                                                  X