Cheapthrills' Cheap 20 - July 4, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
    SPLOOSH! From the few (only?) photos I've seen, I think you could pull that off QUITE well. Which team would you play for?
    LOLLLLL, I don't know about that, but thank you! I'd play for the team with the hottest guys, of course! Jimmie Garrapolo on the SF 49ers could spike me any time... though my hometown team is the Broncos

Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
    I already peeked below, and it looks like Xtina successfully squeaked in a No. 1 just in time, but that has me wondering: what's her biggest hit of the 2010's here?
    • Woah! I was NOT expecting a No. 15 ---> No. 1 rocket launch for "Haunted Heart" in week 2, but I guess that's shame on me for underestimating the power of the playlist!
    Xtina did squeak through just barely! Last week was incredibly close among the top three - the closest competition among a top three in a very long time (though this past June the top three was very close as well). Prior to Haunted Heart, she hadn't hit #1 since January of 2007! Her highest appearance of this decade up until now was last year's Twice, which peaked at #3.

• Hmmm...on first listen, I'm skeptical of "Corrupted"s potential to replicate the success of "Tell Your Girlfriend." That line about eating him like a carnivore made me smile, though.
    • "Graveyard" is another obvious playlist candidate that hadn't crossed my mind. Her "Nightmare" would actually work too, but that one has a somewhat...abrasive...sound that kept me from really getting into it.
    • So "This Love" was your No. 1 of 2004? No sign of "Memories," though (not like I've been paying it much attention either).
    Halsey was clearly desperate to chart on my list because thanks to Graveyard, she's made it for the first time. Nope, Closer and Without Me never charted! I think Corrupted could grow on me, but it's kind of battling against the tide of playlist songs this month. I've only listened to Memories a couple times, but I'm kind of bored by it. It's kind of downbeat, so I'm hoping they have another song they will release soon that will be more interesting.

Thanks again for commenting,

Yet another hair-raising chart, CT!
    And I'm looking forward to your Halloween synonyms this month

Comment

• Chart Notes:

For the week ending Oct. 19:
      • Twenty years after she charted here with Genie in a Bottle, Christina Aguilera has her first multi-week #1 on her hands. her previous two #1s, Beautiful in 2003, and Candyman in 2007, both spent just one week at the top!
      • Against a rising tide of Halloween playlist songs, Niall Horan manages to get the biggest jump.
      • But the big chart move goes to Hayley Kiyoko, who has the 2nd highest debut of the year with Demons. Shingai's Coming Home debuted at #4 in March.
      • Lizzo and Grimes both get their third top ten. Lizzo's now had three just this year, matching her with Billie Eilish. So far, they are the only two this year to do so, along with Jack Savoretti, who has four. Both of Grimes previous appearances, Venus Fly and We Appreciate Power have gone to #1.

I can't emphasize how big of a chart this week in 2007 was for me. ALL of these songs still get a lot of play, and #3-#5 would rank among my all-time top 100. Seven Day Fool is Jully's only appearance and it is a remake of an Etta James song. I've had many, many car karaoke moments with it, as well as No One, which while not hitting #1, spent two months in the top five.

This was the final appearance for The White Stripes, who split up not much longer after, and is probably my favorite song by them. And Beck's Timebomb has such an urgency to it, appropriate of it's name.

Apologize featured OneRepublic, perhaps one of the most successful acts to start here in Colorado. This chart is about two months after my dad passed away, so I know I threw myself into music as I do in those kinds of moments, which is probably why all of these songs are so evocative.

Comment

• Nice climb for Niall.
        THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
          Nice climb for Niall.
          He really came back with a fun song! If he can survive the Halloween onslaught, he should do quite well!

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
            LOLLLLL, I don't know about that, but thank you! I'd play for the team with the hottest guys, of course! Jimmie Garrapolo on the SF 49ers could spike me any time... though my hometown team is the Broncos
            Bless you for giving me a reason to Google this man! Hopefully he never injures that impossibly-perfect face on the field. Also: if you're looking for a more cost-effective costume choice, you could always be a post-game-locker-room football player Sasha can be the lovely young ESPN reporter interviewing you while you fiddle with your towel (just give her a bone that looks like a mic...)

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
            Halsey was clearly desperate to chart on my list because thanks to Graveyard, she's made it for the first time. Nope, Closer and Without Me never charted! I think Corrupted could grow on me, but it's kind of battling against the tide of playlist songs this month. I've only listened to Memories a couple times, but I'm kind of bored by it. It's kind of downbeat, so I'm hoping they have another song they will release soon that will be more interesting.
            </3 I get why people didn't love/quickly grew tired of The Chainsmokers (they oozed "basic dudebro"), but I still think "Closer" has one of the absolute catchiest pop choruses/melodies of the 2010's. "baby, pull me closer, in the backseat, of your Rover..." They even name-drop Boulder, and you usually stan hard for all things CO!

Thanks again for commenting
            LOVE IT! Completely out-classing my synonyms and nicknames with perfect pictures.

• That. Top. 5. debut. for. HAYLEY!!! She obviously chose the perfect title/theme for the season, but I'm still THRILLED to see it make such a splash here! I almost don't want to comment on anything else to really emphasize how exciting this is.
            • ...but I will anyway, cause you're worth it. Congrats to Lizzo and Grimes on their new Top 10's!
            • Unfortunately, I'm not very familiar with much of that deeply-personal/significant retro Top 5 There's definitely some nostalgia around "Apologize," since I really enjoyed the hit streak Timbo was on with "Give It To Me," "The Way I Are," and then "Apologize." "No One" might've been the first Alicia hit that I actually rooted for, since I felt like a lot of her earlier smashes were extremely over-played (back in the days when I'd regularly tune in to the radio).

Yet another chart that has way more treats than tricks, CT!
            last.fm

Comment

• My dream Halloween costume tbh:

Originally posted by beredy
              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Bless you for giving me a reason to Google this man! Hopefully he never injures that impossibly-perfect face on the field. Also: if you're looking for a more cost-effective costume choice, you could always be a post-game-locker-room football player Sasha can be the lovely young ESPN reporter interviewing you while you fiddle with your towel (just give her a bone that looks like a mic...)
                He used to be back-up for Tom Brady, who is hot, but not as hot as Jimmy! The patriots had the most beautiful team! And I think you are trying to get me arrested!

</3 I get why people didn't love/quickly grew tired of The Chainsmokers (they oozed "basic dudebro"), but I still think "Closer" has one of the absolute catchiest pop choruses/melodies of the 2010's. "baby, pull me closer, in the backseat, of your Rover..." They even name-drop Boulder, and you usually stan hard for all things CO!
                The Chainsmokers actually did chart a couple times, but not with Closer. The song was just so sing-songy. I couldn't even enjoy the Boulder reference because it felt so shoehorned in there. (And you know they played the hell out of that song here because of its mention.) I wonder if they've even ever been to Boulder, haha.

• That. Top. 5. debut. for. HAYLEY!!! She obviously chose the perfect title/theme for the season, but I'm still THRILLED to see it make such a splash here! I almost don't want to comment on anything else to really emphasize how exciting this is.
                It's instantly her highest charting song too! She hit #6 last year with Curious. She's been overdue to be in the top 10 again.

• Unfortunately, I'm not very familiar with much of that deeply-personal/significant retro Top 5
                At least check out Seven Day Fool! That's probably the one of those I love the most. Unfortunately, I've never enjoyed anything else by Jully. It was a top ten in Canada, and I believe her only hit there.

Thanks for checking in, 33.4484° N, 112.0740° W

Also [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] how is that a costume???

Comment

• It’s a GOAT costume.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• That "dream costume" looks like Femme Fatale's album shoot
                    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Chart Notes:

For the week ending Oct. 26:
                      • Haunted Heart appears determined to be #1 the entire Halloween season. I saw the Addams Family last week, which regenerated interest in the song, and gave it a huge boost over the charging Demons.
                      • Speaking of Demons, this is the third time a song called Demons has hit my chart. It's the eighth song to do just that, but Demons has by far the best average. Both Demons songs that appeared went to #1 - the first in 2001 by Fatboy Slim and Macy Grey, and the second in 2014 with Imagine Dragons. Of the seven other triple-appearing titles, none of them had two songs go to #1, and most of them didn't even have one song hit the top.
                      • It's with an asterisk, but Haunted Heart is the sixth #1 in a row that features a lead by a woman. That has only happened once before in 2002, when it was seven songs in a row, starting with Ashanti's Foolish and ending with Kelly Clarkson's A Moment Like This. The current record is with an asterisk though because it isn't exclusively women at the top. Kygo shared the #1 with Whitney back in August.

While Christina is triumphing on this week's chart, back in 2008, she couldn't quite get past, of all acts, Metallica. Certainly one of my least favorite #1s at this point, I guess I thought my Halloween playlist needed a bit of head-banging music. It would be the highest Christina would get for almost a decade, until last year's Twice.

At #2 was one-album wonder Duffy who was the most successful artist on my chart that year. She had three top two appearances in 2008. Mercy was the #2 song of the year, despite topping out at #2, and Warwick Avenue was #5 for the year after peaking at #1.

Debuting at a lofty #4 was Bad Girlfriend - a song which is still a guilty pleasure if only because I thought the lead singer was hot.

Comment

He used to be back-up for Tom Brady, who is hot, but not as hot as Jimmy! The patriots had the most beautiful team! And I think you are trying to get me arrested!
                        Never! (Though getting you in handcuffs doesn't sound so bad...)

At least check out Seven Day Fool! That's probably the one of those I love the most. Unfortunately, I've never enjoyed anything else by Jully. It was a top ten in Canada, and I believe her only hit there.
                        OoOh...how do you unearth these obscure (catchy as hell) gems?! Did/do you generally keep a close eye on the Canadian chart?

Thanks for checking in, 33.4484° N, 112.0740° W
                        Putting me to SHAME with these lately!

• My excitement over Hayley's climb was slightly dampened by you clarifying that Xtina maintains a very healthy lead, but this is still a celebration-worthy turn of events!
                        • Grimes joining her inside the Top 5 makes the deal even sweeter.
                        • I owe Tansike's chart for reminding me that Zedd has a new single out, and I was pleasantly surprised to hear a slight doo-wop/retro-R&B edge in this offering of his. I don't know his entire catalog, but this seems like uncharted territory for him.
                        • Oof, Rebecca really took a tumble after leaving the penthouse: 1 - 5 - 12 - OUT. I guess Halloween hastened her demise (not that I mind, since I'm partial to turnover).

Yet another chart that gets my heart racing, CT!
                        last.fm

Comment

Never! (Though getting you in handcuffs doesn't sound so bad...)

OoOh...how do you unearth these obscure (catchy as hell) gems?! Did/do you generally keep a close eye on the Canadian chart?
                          I bought a pair of handcuffs in New Orleans once, and then got home and tried to use them and they didn't lock I don't check the Canadian charts, but I randomly did this one particular week and it was almost like it was meant to be because Jully's song was in the top ten. I thought that title sounds interesting, let me check it out... I found out it's actually a remake of an Etta James song.

• My excitement over Hayley's climb was slightly dampened by you clarifying that Xtina maintains a very healthy lead, but this is still a celebration-worthy turn of events!
                          It doesn't mean I don't love that song! It's so fun and perfect for Halloween. A bop that will probably stick around past the holiday, so I suppose it still has a shot at #1.

• Grimes joining her inside the Top 5 makes the deal even sweeter.
                          • I owe Tansike's chart for reminding me that Zedd has a new single out, and I was pleasantly surprised to hear a slight doo-wop/retro-R&B edge in this offering of his. I don't know his entire catalog, but this seems like uncharted territory for him.
                          • Oof, Rebecca really took a tumble after leaving the penthouse: 1 - 5 - 12 - OUT. I guess Halloween hastened her demise (not that I mind, since I'm partial to turnover).
                          I was really skeptical of Kehlani on a Zedd song, but it works so well! You should check out the video - it's really cute. As for Rebecca, yes, usually songs climb slower than they fall, but it was super fast in this case for Rebecca. I went from loving the song to complete fatigue. Unfortunately, I'm nearing that point with Grimes too, but the playlist is sure to get a workout this week.

Thanks as always for commenting,

Comment

• So you think I should listen to the new Xtina song? Speaking of, the KGB is hella underrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                              So you think I should listen to the new Xtina song? Speaking of, the KGB is hella underrated.

I love that you love Keeps Gettin' better I really love Haunted Heart - it's so Christina; she was made for that kind of song. It's got an old school sound to it, but I think that's because it's supposed to be like the song I Put A Spell On You.

I mean it's no WBT, but then what is ;)

Comment

• Fantastic to see another chart with Bishop Briggs and Grimes doing well.
                                Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by steophonic View Post
                                  Fantastic to see another chart with Bishop Briggs and Grimes doing well.
                                  You'll like the next chart then...

Comment

• Chart Notes:

For the week ending Nov. 2:
                                    • Christina makes it a 4th week at the top as she continues to dominate the Halloween season. She fell off considerably this week, but managed to edge out #2 and #3, which were virtually tied.
                                    • Snoop Dogg is part of the crew making up My Family, which is giving The Addams family soundtrack two songs in the top ten at once - the first to do so since last year's Black Panther. It's also Snoop's first appearance in nine years since he last appeared featured on Katy Perry's California Gurls.
                                    • Bishop Briggs moves into the top 10 for the second time. She previously made it to #4 with River.

In 2009, we have the most successful Halloween playlist song ever - and it never hit #1. It stayed in the top 10 for NINETEEN weeks though, and yo-yo'd up and down the chart - it had originally peaked at #2 in August, and had fallen to #10 before its inclusion in the Halloween playlist nearly took it to #1. Skeletons and Boom both got the playlist effect as well, but Fireflies managed to outstep all of them just in time for what ended up being its only week at the top. And on #3, that should say Fleet Foxes

Comment

• Hi cheapthrills

So Christina has actually done it!!!! I did wonder if that 15-1 climb might've been a red herring with another song likely to claim the halloween #1 but nope, Xtina slayed.

Loving the other halloween related tites competing for top 5 honours. Especially happy to see Lizzo sneaking into the top 5 though. <3

Niall slowing climbing upwards is great to see. Top 10 next week? Also happy to see Coldplay enter with Arabesque, its definitely a slow burner it seems to get better with more listens. Likewise, i'm liking the Selena Gomez track a bit more too.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeP View Post
                                        Hi cheapthrills

So Christina has actually done it!!!! I did wonder if that 15-1 climb might've been a red herring with another song likely to claim the halloween #1 but nope, Xtina slayed.

Loving the other halloween related tites competing for top 5 honours. Especially happy to see Lizzo sneaking into the top 5 though. <3

Niall slowing climbing upwards is great to see. Top 10 next week? Also happy to see Coldplay enter with Arabesque, its definitely a slow burner it seems to get better with more listens. Likewise, i'm liking the Selena Gomez track a bit more too.
                                        This seemed a year in which there would be multiple #1s for the playlist but no, I can't stop playing Christina! Though of course the playlist will get a workout today so there' some more chance for the rest.

Lizzo's been climbing slowly but no reaosn she won't be moving up next week - between the playlist and curiosity spins for the Ari feature it should be fine! I think Niall, Selena, and Coldplay all have potential!

Thanks for stopping by, Jake

Comment

• Chart Notes:

For the week ending Nov. 9:
                                          • I have started my 2010-2019 countdown thread. I started it a couple weeks ago. I am running through some honorable mentions now, but I am hoping to get the actual countdown going as soon as next week.
                                          • As the Halloween playlist gets packed away for another year, there is a lot of upheaval on the chart. Hayley Kiyoko makes the most of it, snatching a last-gasp #1 amidst the chaos. In doing so, that makes seven #1s in a row that women have been a lead at the top, which ties a record set in 2002. Kygo and Nippy's Higher Love is part of that set, so men haven't been completely shut out (like they were in 2002).
                                          • The last time two songs debuted in the top ten at once was in October of 2015. Ariana Grande's Focus and Gwen Stefan's Used to Love You both debuted at #7 and #9 respectively - neither made it to #1 though because Hello roared it's head a week later to destroy both of their dreams.
                                          • Two songs make huge jumps into the top five from outside the top ten. Niall lands at #3, becoming the first solo male to move that high in three months. (Josh Gracin was the last.) Selena makes a huge fifteen point jump to match the peak of Bad Liar in August of 2017, the last time she was in the top five.

The Halloween playlist was still pretty strong this week in 2010, with only The Black Keys managing to break past it. Avenged Sevenfold is not normally my jam, but I still like this one. And over at #5, we have Janelle Monae, who was charting with her first song to make my list; it had just gone to #1. Cold War by her was in the top ten at the same time (at #8), and these days, I enjoy that one quite a bit more. In my 2010s countdown thread, I gave a shout out to the Margaret Cho song, a rare novelty song to make my chart.

Comment

I bought a pair of handcuffs in New Orleans once, and then got home and tried to use them and they didn't lock I don't check the Canadian charts, but I randomly did this one particular week and it was almost like it was meant to be because Jully's song was in the top ten. I thought that title sounds interesting, let me check it out... I found out it's actually a remake of an Etta James song.
                                            Boo. Does that mean you had to use some rope instead that evening...?

I was really skeptical of Kehlani on a Zedd song, but it works so well! You should check out the video - it's really cute. As for Rebecca, yes, usually songs climb slower than they fall, but it was super fast in this case for Rebecca. I went from loving the song to complete fatigue. Unfortunately, I'm nearing that point with Grimes too, but the playlist is sure to get a workout this week.
                                            Isn't Zedd ALWAYS cute, though? Kehlani certainly killed that choreography!

• Yes! YeS!! YES!!! Phew. I'd already accepted that Hayley's window of opportunity closed after that dip to No. 3, Christina's/that movie's major impact on you, and October ending - so this turn of events is the ultimate unexpected Halloween treat! Now I get why you were especially disappointed that it dropped out of my latest Top 5.
                                            • That's just the start of the good news too! I genuinely enjoy this entire Top 5 (they're all in my library and I've played them at least a few times each). Selena's massive vault into that region is a particularly exciting sight!
                                            • I'm a little underwhelmed by "Don't Start Now" so far, but the hype for it was pretty impossibly high (especially after she dropped those tasty teasers). I like it, just don't love it - but that could change, since it's only a few days old, and I'm still very excited to hear what else her second era will offer.
                                            • No sign of HAIM even after you started their thread, though?

Yet another chart that I'm glad to have in my head, CT!
                                            last.fm

Comment

• Niall, Dua and Lizzo are my three current favourites.
                                              THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

Boo. Does that mean you had to use some rope instead that evening...?
                                                Maybe.

Isn't Zedd ALWAYS cute, though? Kehlani certainly killed that choreography!
                                                He is. My biggest DJ crush/fantasy is Martin Garrix tho.

• Yes! YeS!! YES!!! Phew. I'd already accepted that Hayley's window of opportunity closed after that dip to No. 3, Christina's/that movie's major impact on you, and October ending - so this turn of events is the ultimate unexpected Halloween treat! Now I get why you were especially disappointed that it dropped out of my latest Top 5.
                                                Yes, i was like maybe she'll show up in the top 10 of CZB's chart, and then I saw she wasn't even in the running on yours
                                                Christina's fortunes dropped precipitously last week. i think I started my Halloween interest in it too early, and so burnout is setting in. Hayley benefits from being a little later to the party than some of the other songs.

I just realized this means ALL THREE songs with the title of Demons on my chart have gone to #1. That's a first.

• That's just the start of the good news too! I genuinely enjoy this entire Top 5 (they're all in my library and I've played them at least a few times each). Selena's massive vault into that region is a particularly exciting sight!
                                                • I'm a little underwhelmed by "Don't Start Now" so far, but the hype for it was pretty impossibly high (especially after she dropped those tasty teasers). I like it, just don't love it - but that could change, since it's only a few days old, and I'm still very excited to hear what else her second era will offer.
                                                I could see Dua and Selena vying for #1, though honestly there's a lot out right now I like, and I'm frankly annoyed everyone decides to release this time of year. Like y'all couldn't release in September when things were slow on the chart? And doubly annoying is that by the end of the month, I'll start focusing more on the Christmas playlist so the chart is going to be all kinds of crazy in the coming weeks.

• No sign of HAIM even after you started their thread, though?
                                                They should show up next week, not sure where - they are kind of getting lost in the shuffle of a bunch of songs that I like right now.

Yet another chart that I'm glad to have in my head, CT!
                                                Muchas gracias for your comments,

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                  Niall, Dua and Lizzo are my three current favourites.
                                                  Stanning talent! Impeccable taste as always.

Comment

• Herpa has a cute bop, I guess. But can it save ghey pop music from going extinct?

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                      Herpa has a cute bop, I guess. But can it save ghey pop music from going extinct?

Yes, we will come back. We always do

758 - If only your chart were on UKmix, she'd make it to CZB's list every week

Comment

• Chart Notes:

For the week ending Nov. 16:
                                                        • Don't forget about my 2010-2019 countdown thread.
                                                        • Sometimes as you close out the year, a story develops about your chart year. Last year it was lengthy #1s. 2017 saw a shift away from congruence with Billboard, 2014 was a year of Ariana domination, and so on. 2019's story will be about the female domination of the chart, which ends this week. After 7 #1s in a row, and 21 weeks at the top (the second longest ever), the streak is over.
                                                        • Niall Horan ends the streak, becoming the second member of 1D after Zayn to hit #1. The only other act to have two solo members hit #1 is Destiny's Child (Bey and Kelly).
                                                        • Rocky makes his first top ten appearance as a lead. His only other top ten was courtesy of being featured on Selena Gomez's Good For You. Since Selena is further up at #3, that means he has only been in the top ten when Selena is present.

The fall of 2011 may have been one of the most powerful chart periods ever. Three of the songs below made my top 100 in the 2010-2019 countdown thread. The song that left the top five that week also made the countdown... and We Found Love was left out in the dust as it peaked at #7 just before the Christmas crush knocked it off the chart.

Note: Looks like I left off that Rebecca Levy's Corrupted also falls off the chart this week. It peaked at #16.

Comment

• Hi cheapthrills

Gosh, Niall actually made it. This is amazing to see. How did Niall fare with his previous singles in your chart?

Nice climb for Selena Gomez. I still think Lose you to love me is a really heartwarming ballad. It's just been overshadowed by a batch of absolute bops that have been getting a lot more love from me.

Your climber at #5 just happens to be one of those bops. Loving the new Dua Lipa single. It's been amazing to see the rise of Dua over the last few years. It really feels like an authentic example of an artist progressing naturally and becoming a global star.

Also great climb for Coldplay although Orphans has ended up being the biggest grower overtaking Arabesque as my favourite track so far.

Finally nice to see Haim entering at #14 with Now i'm in it. So much better than Summer girl imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeP View Post
                                                            Hi cheapthrills

Gosh, Niall actually made it. This is amazing to see. How did Niall fare with his previous singles in your chart?
                                                            This is not only his first #1, it's his first top ten! He only ever made it with Slow Hands, which I think peaked at unlucky #13.

Originally posted by JakeP View Post
                                                            Nice climb for Selena Gomez. I still think Lose you to love me is a really heartwarming ballad. It's just been overshadowed by a batch of absolute bops that have been getting a lot more love from me.
                                                            It's too bad that Selena, Dua, and Niall all released around the same time because it's a really strong group. I feel like Selena's song is a grower. I've been really pleased to see her success with this song.

Also great climb for Coldplay although Orphans has ended up being the biggest grower overtaking Arabesque as my favourite track so far.
                                                            Orphans seems to be the one taking off. I loved the sax solo on Arabesque, but the song is already burning on me, so I may need to move back to Orphans and see how I feel about it.

Finally nice to see Haim entering at #14 with Now i'm in it. So much better than Summer girl imo.
                                                            This is one I really like! The beginning of it sounds like I Want You by Savage Garden to me, haha.

Comment

• Actually, I'll post this here so my chart is at the top of the next page
                                                              Last edited by cheapthrills; Sun November 17th, 2019, 16:15. Reason: Making room

Comment

Working...
                                                              X