Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future hit ?
    Heidi Montag - Glitter and Glory

My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
    In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

Gražžios Dainos (01.09.2019)
      01. (02) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Love Letters (1 week at # 1)
      02. (01) Mango - Tiketi Meile
      03. (NE) Heidi Montag - Glitter And Glory
      04. (03) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Home In Your Arms
      05. (04) Livvia - Dizzy

06. (NE) Avril Lavigne - I Fell In Love With The Devil
      07. (05) Marie Wegener - Countdown
      08. (RE) Taylor Swift - Me
      09. (07) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Cherry On A Sunday
      10. (08) MacKenzie Porter - These Days
      Last edited by LastDreamer; Wed May 20th, 2020, 07:18.
      In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• Damn, Ivana's got a lovely voice! She really nails your No. 1.
        • Aw, is "Paper Rings" illegal for your chart because it's not a single/promo track? I'm glad you showed it some love here anyway! It's a style of pop/rock that I've never heard Taylor dabble in before, but she pulls it off SO well. The bridge is especially catchy: "I want to drive away with you, I want your complications too..." It's impossible not to bop along!
        • Great to see "ME!" back inside your Top 10! Looks like it's peaked at No. 2 (so far...)
        last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
          • Damn, Ivana's got a lovely voice! She really nails your No. 1.
          • Aw, is "Paper Rings" illegal for your chart because it's not a single/promo track? I'm glad you showed it some love here anyway! It's a style of pop/rock that I've never heard Taylor dabble in before, but she pulls it off SO well. The bridge is especially catchy: "I want to drive away with you, I want your complications too..." It's impossible not to bop along!
          Ivana is unique act, because she makes the video for each song. Based on the rules of my chart the song with official video is legal for chart. Some well-known non-singles with official videos even spent some weeks on the top (ABBA - When I Kissed A Teacher, Marina and the Diamonds - Seventeen).

Yes. Without that rule, there should be some signature changes with "Paper Rings" on the top and "Miss Americana" in top 5.
          I rated "Lover" and selected 5 favourite songs in my albums thread (you can watch it, if didn't see before ) https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php...aylor-Old-Katy)
          Last edited by LastDreamer; Wed September 4th, 2019, 13:53.

Comment

Gražžios Dainos (08.09.2019)
            01. (03) Heidi Montag - Glitter And Glory (1 week at # 1)
            02. (02) Mango - Tiketi Meile
            03. (06) Avril Lavigne - I Fell In Love With The Devil
            04. (01) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Love Letters
            05. (04) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Home In Your Arms
            06. (NE) Nicole - 50 Ist Das Neue 25
            07. (05) Livvia - Dizzy
            08. (09) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Cherry On A Sunday
            09. (NE) Synne Valtri - Jalle Siin
            10. (08) Taylor Swift - Me

Comment

Gražžios Dainos (15.09.2019)
              01. (01) Heidi Montag - Glitter And Glory (2 weeks at # 1)
              02. (02) Mango - Tiketi Meile
              03. (05) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Home In Your Arms
              04. (NE) Mango - Nuramink
              05. (06) Nicole - 50 Ist Das Neue 25

06. (NE) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Don't Want To Wake Up
              07. (04) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Love Letters
              08. (03) Avril Lavigne - I Fell In Love With The Devil
              09. (07) Livvia - Dizzy
              10. (08) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Cherry On A Sunday

Comment

Future hit ?
                Meghan Patrick - Wild As Me

Last edited by LastDreamer; Tue September 17th, 2019, 07:52.

Comment

Let's remember three biggest # 1 "rock" hits in the history of my chart.

Lash - Beauty Queen (2001)

Courtney Love - Mono (2004)

LaFee - Prinzesschen (2006)

LaFee was only 15, when "Prinzesschen" spent 5 weeks on the top.

Comment

Glad to see Avril's "I Fell In Love With The Devil" doing well for you. She's so underrated these days and deserves more success/attention again

Also loving that shoutout to LaFee. Thanks to your topic for "Prinzesschen" I kinda re-discovered her and listened to some of her tunes over the weekend So I wonder what you think about her song "Ring Frei", have you heard that one?

Comment

Gražios Dainos (22.09.2019)
                      01. (04) Mango - Nuramink (1 week at # 1)
                      02. (01) Heidi Montag - Glitter And Glory
                      03. (02) Mango - Tiketi Meile
                      04. (06) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Don't Want To Wake Up
                      05. (03) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Home In Your Arms
                      06. (05) Nicole - 50 Ist Das Neue 25
                      07. (NE) Ella Roberts - The Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond
                      08. (07) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Love Letters
                      09. (08) Avril Lavigne - I Fell In Love With The Devil
                      10. (NE) Meghan Patrick - Wild As Me

Comment

Future hit ?

Ella Endlich - Geschichten

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                          Glad to see Avril's "I Fell In Love With The Devil" doing well for you. She's so underrated these days and deserves more success/attention again

Also loving that shoutout to LaFee. Thanks to your topic for "Prinzesschen" I kinda re-discovered her and listened to some of her tunes over the weekend So I wonder what you think about her song "Ring Frei", have you heard that one?
                          Actually I forgot about Avril and didn't listen any her songs since 2007, when "Hot" was her first big hit in my chart.

I heard all LaFee singles, but need to refresh them in memory, possibly will do it in Albums Rate topic.

Comment

Gražios Dainos (29.09.2019)
                            01. (01) Mango - Nuramink (2 weeks at # 1)
                            02. (03) Mango - Tiketi Meile
                            03. (02) Heidi Montag - Glitter And Glory
                            04. (NE) Ella Endlich - Geschichten
                            05. (04) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Don't Want To Wake Up
                            06. (07) Ella Roberts - The Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond
                            07. (05) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Home In Your Arms
                            08. (08) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Love Letters
                            09. (06) Nicole - 50 Ist Das Neue 25
                            10. (09) Avril Lavigne - I Fell In Love With The Devil

Comment

Future hit ?

Jeanette Biedermann - Besser Mit Dir

Comment

Gražios Dainos (06.10.2019)
                                01. (01) Mango - Nuramink (3 weeks at # 1)
                                02. (NE) Jeanette Biedermann - Besser Mit Dir
                                03. (02) Mango - Tiketi Meile
                                04. (04) Ella Endlich - Geschichten
                                05. (03) Heidi Montag - Glitter And Glory
                                06. (05) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Don't Want To Wake Up
                                07. (07) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Home In Your Arms
                                08. (06) Ella Roberts - The Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond
                                09. (08) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Love Letters
                                10. (NE) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Farewell My Light

Comment

Future hit ?
                                  Inga Jankauskaite - Saugok Save

Last edited by LastDreamer; Sat October 12th, 2019, 15:44.

Comment

Nice to see Jeanette doing well. Have to admit I don't really care for her new music but I still like her as a person, so it's nice she's finally back and also successful.

Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post
                                    Actually I forgot about Avril and didn't listen any her songs since 2007, when "Hot" was her first big hit in my chart.
                                    Oh really? That surprises me!! So you never heard the songs/albums she has released between "Hot" and "I Fell In Love With The Devil"?

Comment

Gražžios Dainos (13.10.2019)
                                      01. (02) Jeanette Biedermann - Besser Mit Dir (1 week at # 1)
                                      02. (01) Mango - Nuramink
                                      03. (NE) Inga Jankauskaite - Saugok Save
                                      04. (03) Mango - Tiketi Meile
                                      05. (04) Ella Endlich - Geschichten
                                      06. (05) Heidi Montag - Glitter And Glory
                                      07. (07) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Home In Your Arms
                                      08. (09) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Love Letters
                                      09. (05) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Don't Want To Wake Up
                                      10. (08) Ella Roberts - The Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond
                                      Last edited by LastDreamer; Wed May 20th, 2020, 07:21.

Comment

Future hit ?
                                        Sunny Sweeney - Better Bad Idea

Comment

Gražios Dainos (20.10.2019)
                                          01. (03) Inga Jankauskaite - Saugok Save (1 week at # 1)
                                          02. (02) Mango - Nuramink
                                          03. (01) Jeanette Biedermann - Besser Mit Dir
                                          04. (04) Mango - Tiketi Meile
                                          05. (06) Heidi Montag - Glitter And Glory
                                          06. (05) Ella Endlich - Geschichten
                                          07. (NE) B*Witched - Hold On
                                          08. (07) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Home In Your Arms
                                          09. (10) Ella Roberts - The Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond
                                          10. (08) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Love Letters

Comment

What a lovely surprise to see Jeanette on your chart! Personally, I don't like her recent stuff but I call myself a huge fan when it comes to her former pop career.

Heidi Montag is eh.. a chocie for sure
                                            Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Future hit ?
                                              Marija Akelan - Grizt Namo

Last edited by LastDreamer; Mon November 11th, 2019, 09:18.

Comment

Gražios Dainos (27.10.2019)
                                                01. (01) Inga Jankauskaite - Saugok Save (2 weeks at # 1)
                                                02. (04) Mango - Tiketi Meile
                                                03. (NE) Natalija Bunke - Laiskas
                                                04. (03) Jeanette Biedermann - Besser Mit Dir
                                                05. (02) Mango - Nuramink
                                                06. (05) Heidi Montag - Glitter And Glory
                                                07. (06) Ella Endlich - Geschichten
                                                08. (08) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Home In Your Arms
                                                09. (10) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Love Letters
                                                10. (07) B*Witched - Hold On

Comment

Coming soon.

Comment

Future hit ?
                                                    Jodie Whittaker - Yellow

Last edited by LastDreamer; Mon November 11th, 2019, 09:18.

Comment

Gražžios Dainos (03.11.2019)
                                                      01. (NE) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Burning Love (1 week at # 1)
                                                      02. (NE) Marija Akelan - Grizt Namo
                                                      03. (03) Natalija Bunke - Laiskas
                                                      04. (01) Inga Jankauskaite - Saugok Save
                                                      05. (02) Mango - Tiketi Meile
                                                      06. (NE) Jodie Whittaker - Yellow
                                                      07. (06) Heidi Montag - Glitter And Glory
                                                      08. (05) Mango - Nuramink
                                                      09. (04) Jeanette Biedermann - Besser Mit Dir
                                                      10. (08) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Home In Your Arms
                                                      Last edited by LastDreamer; Wed May 20th, 2020, 07:23.

Comment

Future hit ?
                                                        Miss Montreal - Een Stap Terug

Comment

Gražios Dainos (10.11.2019)
                                                          01. (01) Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Burning Love (2 weeks at # 1)
                                                          02. (02) Marija Akelan - Grizt Namo
                                                          03. (NE) Samantha Harvey - Get To Know You
                                                          04. (03) Natalija Bunke - Laiskas
                                                          05. (NE) Miss Montreal - Een Stap Terug
                                                          06. (05) Mango - Tiketi Meile
                                                          07. (04) Inga Jankauskaite - Saugok Save
                                                          08. (07) Heidi Montag - Glitter And Glory
                                                          09. (NE) Silbermond - In Meiner Erinnerung
                                                          10. (08) Mango - Nuramink

Comment

Future hit ?
                                                            Miranda Lambert - It All Comes Out In The Wash

Comment

Retro :
                                                              Cats U.K - Luton Airport (1979) (5 weeks at # 1)

Last edited by LastDreamer; Mon November 11th, 2019, 09:16.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X