This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RalphyS View Post
    I do not interact that much on this forum and therefore I'm even more thankful for the votes I received, I didn't expect it, since there is rarely any comment on my charts and as I said I do not visit other charts enough.
    That's a good point. Somehow I feel like there are less comments in this section than 2-3 years ago, but views seem to be higher for many personal charts. So there's still a lot of people watching the charts without commenting.

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
    5. heppolo
    4. JakeP
    3. yours truly (stream on Spotify)
    2. cheapthrills
    1. Tansike
    Hmm... not bad! We will find out in a minute if you're right with that guess... positions #5 and #4 coming up next!

Comment

5. Cheapthrills‘ Cheap 20 (by cheapthrills)
      1.400 points

Check it out

Chartrun: 21-7-*5*- / 3y
      4. heppolo’s personal chart Top30 now extended (daily chart) (by heppolo)
      1.430 points (3x #1)

Check it out

Chartrun: 24-7-*3*-4- / 4y

Comment

Congrats to @cheapthrills and @heppolo

Both do fantastic jobs with their charts. I'm still baffled at the amount of songs in heppolo's chart and how much music he keeps discovering. cheapthrills has become a big force in this section and he's got a great taste. Both made my Top10 this year, heppolo was my #6 while cheapthrills was my #8

Only Top3 is left now.
        I'll reveal the #3 tomorrow (before the big forum update) and then the Top2 most likely on Sunday.

Comment

Thanks for everybody, who liked my small chart in 2019 year.
          My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
          In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who voted for my chart, top 5 for two years in a row is great. My chart isn't the glossy & shiny one, maybe I should to do more in this aspect later.
            Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Love CT's chart! It was my #2. He's introduced me to some great songs over the few years I've been following it.

I should visit heppolo's chart more often and check out his top jams. I feel like sometimes I pop in and don't recognise anything.
              Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [135-131]

Comment

^ Only sometimes? It's all of the time (or 99 percent of the time) for me. I used to think most of those songs were just made up. ;)

I don't remember how I voted but I think I voted for all of the last three four commenters above!
                Last edited by Magnus; Thu January 16th, 2020, 21:42.

Comment

(double post)

I thought these didn't happen anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                    How Thriller and Tony aren't in the top 5 is a mystery to me.
                    I'm #3 on comments/views in UKMix Hot 100 and #6 on pure voting here. Which may suggest many people who look don't like it - or you do a lot of talking.

Congrats, Ivan.

Cheers everyone.
                    Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (23rd May 20) - Charli XCX, Foxes, Sol Seppy, Moby, Ellie Goulding, Maya Hawke, Tove Lo, Sparks, Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit, Einstürzende Neubauten, Carly Rae Jepsen, Perfume Genius, The Dears, Sara Evans, Transglobal Underground, The Vapors, Alma, Noah Cyrus, Jess Williamson, Ilse DeLange

Comment

Originally posted by Blondini View Post
                      I'm #3 on comments/views in UKMix Hot 100 and #6 on pure voting here. Which may suggest many people who look don't like it - or you do a lot of talking.
                      Some UKMix regulars who check your chart didn't vote this year, as far as I know.

Comment

Ohhh thanks for tagging me [MENTION=32120]Tansike[/MENTION] - I feel so bad I haven't been following the countdown. Thanks so much to everyone who voted for me!

In this past year, I've found I spend a lot more time in the personal charts section than I used to. It's become my favorite part of UKmix. It's such a welcoming community in this forum. I love discovering songs from people's charts and it makes me happy to know I may have introduced a song or two to some of you.

Comment

^ Yes, so happy to hear you love this section so much as well! So it's three members who have this section as their favorite part (you, Akini and me) and probably even more, that's great

Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                          Some UKMix regulars who check your chart didn't vote this year, as far as I know.
                          Yes, we didn't have as many votes as in previous years. Fingers crossed this will look different again for the 2020 countdown

Comment

3. JakeP Top 20 (by JakeP)
                            1.540 points (1x #1)

Check it out

Chartrun: 26-14-*2*-6-3- / 5y

Comment

Congrats [MENTION=36343]JakeP[/MENTION]

His chart was my #2 this year. Keeps on being awesome and being such a huge part of this section. So glad it's back in the Top3, very well deserved. He also takes a lot of time to reply & comment on other charts every now and then, that's always very appreciated!

So two charts are left now. We will have the same two charts in the Top2 like in 2015 and 2018, but who will top the countdown?

As mentioned, the final update is most likely coming on Sunday. Happy weekend everyone!

Comment

JakeP chart is great, and the avatar #1 is a serve.

Comment

JakeP has a great chart.

Also I regularly check out Thrillers, Sholas Boy, Blondini & crystalphoenix charts. I find these as great sources for new music.
                                  Last edited by steophonic; Fri January 17th, 2020, 14:49.
                                  Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

JakeP's chart was my #1. He introduced me to my #1 song of 2019 and his chart has just generally been awesome the years I've been following it.

Comment

2. Akini’s Daily Top 20 (by JSparksFan)
                                      1.730 points

Check it out

Chartrun: *1*-4-2-4-2-2- / 6y

1. My Charts (by Tansike)
                                      1.910 points (2x #1)

Check it out

Chartrun: 19-2-*1*-1-1-1- / 6y

Comment

That's a wrap!

Congrats to JSparksFan for a well deserved, great result this year! Still a fantastic charts and I'm still baffled how you're able to create a daily chart. So much hard work! Oh, and you've got a fantastic taste as well plus you also care a lot for other personal charts, that's very appreciated. I had you as my #3 this year

Also a HUGE thank you to everyone who voted for my personal charts. It's still the thing I love to do the most and it feels so great to see it being so well received here Also thank you to everyone who voted in this countdown overall.

See you later this year

Comment

A great section in ukmix, thanks to all for the work! TAnsike's chart is great, and Akini's daily job is outstanding. Thanks Tansike for compiling this! See you next year!
                                          VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
                                          ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

Congrats on the top two finishers:

I know the top four are all charts I check in on - heppolo I check when I'm in need of a fix for something unusual and obscure and JSparks - those daily charts are a huge labor of love. I can't remember where I put heppolo - in my top ten for sure, but I know JSparks was my #2

JakeP was also in my top ten - I think in my top five, always a nice mix of what's alreayd popular and acts I haven't seen before.

My #1 went to crystalphoenix, whose Paulboard has a lot of acts that are new to me, and also because I think he's such an integral poster on the personal charts forum. Really grateful for the contributions he's made on people's personal charts over the past year.

Comment

Thanks for all the votes, guys. It's much-appreciated. My chart's become something of a musical journal and I find it precious how it's been impacted by, and perhaps maybe influenced one or two, other charts in the folder.

Many congrats to Tansike for another well-deserved win. His chart is fantastic, content-wise, and the attention he pays to detail is impressive. You can tell a lot of effort is poured into it and I've enjoyed following it the last six years or so. Also, many thanks for hosting!

Comment

Thank you all for the nice words

Originally posted by Blondini View Post
                                                Well done, Tanny. And thanks for the work you're doing all over the forums.
                                                Love 'Tanny'! And thank you

Comment

Working...
                                                X