Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPSA #2 of 2014

XO Factor

American X Factor winners Alex & Sierra caught my attention by surprise and made a huge impact. The loving duo smashed some of my favourite love songs on the show and of course some of them would make an impact this week. The real surprise, however, is the sudden and also very surprising return of Tom Odell to the ultimate top of the charts. The Another Love singer topped the singles tally last year which brings his career total to 2 #1 singles in less than a year. Over on the albums chart Beyoncé continues her domination for a 4th consecutive week - no album of hers has ever occupied the pole position longer. Vampire Weekend are as much a surprise as Phillip Phillips who enjoyed a huge gain and returns to #4. Vampire Weekend, however, only needed one evening to amass enough spins to break the top 3. This week was busy and a lot of albums below the top 10 are just a few spins off the chart. As you can see the Year End Factor has shuffled through the top 20 singles and top 10 albums.

1.(new) Tom Odell - Heal
    2.(new) Alex & Sierra - Gravity

3.(01) Beyoncé - XO
    4.(new) Tom Odell - Grow Old With Me
    5.(new) Ed Sheeran - I See Fire

6.(11) One Direction - Better Than Words
    7.(new) Alex & Sierra - Addicted to Love
    8.(re) Capital Cities - Safe & Sound
    9.(re) Avril Lavigne - Falling Fast
    10.(re) Lana Del Rey - Ride
    11.(new) Jack Johnson - As I was Saying

12.(15) Eminem - Bad Guy
    13.(re) Katy Perry ft. Juicy J. - Dark Horse
    14.(04) Revolverheld - Das Kann Uns Keiner Nehmen
    15.(new) Alex & Sierra - Say Something
    16.(20) Robbie Williams - No One Likes a Fat Popstar
    17.(02) Imagine Dragons - Amsterdam
    18.(09) Eminem ft. Rihanna - The Monster
    19.(19) Matt Cardle - Porcelain
    20.(re) Kings of Leon - Coming Back Again

Albums

01.(01) Beyoncé - Beyoncé
    02.(new) Tom Odell - Long Way Down
    03.(new) Vampire Weekend - Modern Vampires of the City
    04.(re) Phillip Phillips - The World From The Side Of The Moon

05.(9) Robbie Williams - Swings Both Ways
    06.(7) Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP 2
    07.(re) One Direction - Midnight Memories
    08.(8) Gary Barlow - Since I Saw You Last
    09.(3) Britney Spears - Britney Jean
    10.(re) Jack Johnson - From Here To Now To You
    My Chart

Comment

• I have to check the American X Factor Winners out ;) - So far I absolutely love the entry for "I See Fire". It's one of my favourite songs right now ;) I'm really glad to see it appearing on your chart! Nice re-entries for Katy, Capital Cities ;)
      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• 19.(35) - 48 points - Frida Gold

Frida Gold had a pretty great year 2013. Their new album Liebe ist meine Religion became a #1 hit.
        18.(25) - 50 points - Matt Cardle

Matt Cardle's success story is unmatched. It was either him or Olly Murs to establish the X Factor brand. Both acts were neck on neck and Olly usually led by total plays. But with Porcelain, Matt's 2013 album, he pushed ahead. In fact, the album belongs to the 20 most played albums ever on LastFm and its great chartrun gave the album a platinum certification in 2013. Hit my Heart also became one of my alltime most played hits.
        17.(new) - 50 points - The Script

The Script became one of the highest and biggest impacting new bands of 2013 on my chart. #3 was a huge hit. They charted 3 top 10 singles, and their album #3 is certified platinum.
        16.(83) - 53 points - Josh Groban

Josh Groban is a big name. In 2007 he was #4 on the year end chart which marks the year of his alltime career peak. He ended the year end chart with a top 10 position from 2006-2008, with another top 20 position in 2009. This makes 2013 his 4th highest year end peak. All That Echoes has been certified Gold.
        15.(new) - 56 points - Rudimental

Rudimental is a band of superlatives. Their debut album became their first #1 album, however they had already experienced the glory of being my #1 on the singles chart. There, Feel The Love became the longest running #1 single of the decade so far. The song has spent 7 consecutive weeks at #1 and is ranked #2 on my lastfm alltime most played songs chart with 446 plays. The Emeli Sandé collaboration have been the biggest singles off their album Home in 2013. The album is certified platinum.
        14.(56) - 58 points - Kanye West

Kanye West had a mixed year 2013. His album Yeezus performed not as well as projected and in line of his declining popularity, he also lost the highest artists rating status, as he went from AA to just A. Kanye was the first rapper to ever achieve an AA rating in 2005. Late Registration became a huge success for him in 2013 and eased the decrease a bit. Kanye ended the year end chart in the top 10 in 2 individual years: 2007 and 2011.
        13.(new) - 60 points - M83

French artists usually don't make an impact. However, M83 smashed 2013 in terms of airplay. Their Hurry Up album is currently ranked as my 14th most played album of all times on lastfm. Wait was a huge song, as well as the #1 single Midnight City. Hurry Up has been certified platinum.
        12.(14) - 61 points - Mariah Carey

Wow, Mariah Carey used to be the reigning queen of my chart. She is ranked as my the #1 overall and female artist in terms of albums airplay in the 10 year history of my chart. But like 2012, Mariah is absent from the top 10 year end chart. This is due to her not having released a new album since 2010. However, Mariah had the #1 played song of 2013, #Beautiful, as well as the second and third most played songs.
        11.(55) - 61 points - Jay Z

Jay Z had a great year 2013. His album Magna Carta was a huge success, earning him a platinum award, and the collaboration with Justin Timberlake became a #1 hit. #11 marks Jay's highest peak on the year end countdown so far.
        My Chart

Comment

• 10.(85) - 62 points - Eminem

Eminem has achieved something only very few acts have in the past. He enjoys his breakthrough year very late into his career. Eminem made the year end countdowm several times before: #23 (2005), #23 (2006), #17 (2010), #91 (2011), #85 (2012). His album Marshall Mathers 2 reached the #1 position and is certified platinum. Bad Guy became the 16th biggest hit of 2013, while the collaboration with Rihanna is ranked 7th on the year end airplay chart. Eminem is the biggest Hip-Hop/Rap artist of 2013.
          9.(7) - 67 points - John Mayer

John Mayer is a AA artist ever since his breakthrough in 2010. 2013 marks the second consecutive year in the year end top 10. John dropped as low as #83 in 2011. Paradise Valley has become a huge album, being certified platinum. It is ranked the 18th most played album of all times on lastfm. Therefore, Mayer became the #1 most played Blues and country artist of 2013.
          8.(66) - 77 points - One Republic

One Republic are one of the most played bands of the decade so far. Their 2013 new album Native was a huge hit and is certified 2x platinum. It also became the year's 7th biggest album. The band first made headlines in 2008, when they ended the year at #7. The following year they dropped to #15 (2009), down to #25 in 2010 and down to #32 in 2011.
          7.(12) - 86 points - Alicia Keys

Alicia already has the biggest album of the decade as her 2009 release The Element of Freedom ranks #1 on the decade to date list and #10 on the alltime albums chart. In 2013 she heavily benefitted from the second life of her 2012 album Girl on Fire which is the year's 5th most successful album in terms of chart performances and which is also certified 3x platinum.
          6.(new) - 102 points - Bastille

What is there to say about British newcomers Bastille other than that their debut album Bad Blood is the year's 4th most successful album, being certified 3x platinum and garnering 2 massive #1 singles. 2014 looks to become a great year as well. Because when we look at the upcoming third edition of 2014, the band's cover of Miley Cyrus' We Can't Stop is ranked second on the midweek chart.
          5.(new) - 108 points - Jessie Ware

Three huge #1 singles and a strong album gave Jessie Ware an amazing year end result. The British singer is the highest newcomer among solo acts of the year. Devotion is certified triple platinum.
          4.(2) - 166 points - Robbie Williams

Robbie Williams is the king of my chart. Only Mariah Carey ranks ahead of him on the overal most successful artists tally. Robbie's won the year end countdown 3 times so far (only tied by Mariah). His 2012 release Take The Crown became the year's 6th most successful album in terms of chartrun, while Swings Both Ways received a platinum award and is ranked in the top 20 as well. Take The Crown and Swings are also both ranked inside the lastfm allime top 10 albums chart, making Robbie the only act with two individual albums entries.
          3.(new) - 177 points - Imagine Dragons

Congratulations Imagine Dragons. Not only are they the biggest new comers of 2013, they also win the 2013 Year End Album Award. Night Visions is certified 6x platinum. They also had an amazing year on the singles chart with 3 individual #1's. Among those, Radioactive has become the 5th most successful song of 2013, with 190 plays on LastFm (ranked 7th overall).
          2.(48) - 221 points - Kings of Leon

So close, yet so far. Kings of Leon were the absolute most successful act of 2013 in terms of airplay. They amassed over 1,400 plays on lastfm and there were times when they had 5 albums charted in the weekly top 10. Mechanical Bull became the year's 8th best charter, followed by Come Around Sundown (#19) and Because of The Times (#20). KOL entries on the previous year end countdown: #10 (2009), #22 (2010), #95 (2011), #48 (2012). KOL are now ranked #3 on the alltime artists list on lastfm, where they also have the 4th most played album ever.
          1.(52) - 239 - Justin Timberlake

Who other than 2013's biggest comeback kid, Justin Timberlake, could have possibly topped my year end list? The 20/20 Experience became a monstrous smash, the second best charting release of 2013 is certified 5x platinum. The Futuresex era of 2006 made him one of the biggest and greatest acts of my chart's history. The album is ranked third on the alltime list and has been awarded a diamond award for 400 or more charting points. The second edition of 20/20 peaked at #2 on the chart and is certified gold. Justin on the previous year end countdowns: #5 (2006), #2 (2007), #19 (2008), #46 (2009), #77 (2010), #48 (2011), #52 (2012).
          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
            Year End Charts :: MPSA Awards 2013

Artists that made the Albums Top 10: 75
            Albums That Made the Albums Chart: 122

Method: The Chartrun on my weekly Albums Top 10 chart determines the Albums and Artists Awards and placements.
            The LastFM playcounts determine the songs Awards and placements and all the minor categories.

Nominations: Major Fields

Overall Artist of The Year:
            Imagine Dragons
            Kings of Leon
            Justin Timberlake

Album Of The Year:
            Devotion - Jessie Ware
            Night Visions - Imagine Dragons
            Mechanical Bull - Kings of Leon
            The 20/20 Experience - Justin Timberlake

Song of The Year:
            #Beautiful - Mariah Carey ft. Miguel
            Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
            Wait For Me - Kings of Leon

Record of The Year:
            Made To Love - John Legend
            Bad Guy - Eminem
            On The Way Home - John Mayer

Best New Artist:
            Jessie Ware
            Naughty Boy
            Bosse

Non English Song:
            Vive La Dance - Bosse (German)
            Alter Affe Angst - Bosse (German)
            Elle Ne Me Voit Pas - Jean-Jaques Goldman (French)

Non English Album:
            #Prontoacorrere - Marco Mengoni (Italian)
            Kraniche - Bosse (German)
            Liebe Ist Meine Religion - Frida Gold (German)

Minor Fields:

Pop Artist: Katy Perry
            Pop Song: Hit My Heart - Matt Cardle
            Pop Album: Porcelain - Matt Cardle

R&B/Urban Artist: Justin Timberlake
            R&B/Urban Song: The Monster - Eminem ft. Rihanna
            R&B/Urban: Album: The 20/20 Experience - Justin Timberlake

Rock/Alternative Artist: Kings of Leon
            Rock/Alternative Song: Wait For Me - Kings of Leon
            Rock/Alternative Album: Night Visions - Imagine Dragons

Best song :: Duo/Group with Vocals: #Beautiful - Mariah Carey & Miguel
            Special Achievement Award: Kings of Leon
            My Chart

Comment

• Night Visions is a flawless album!

Comment

• MPSA #3 of 2014

Someone Old, Someone New and Something Covered

When rock returns to #1 it must either be a week of when a certain 64 year old released a new album or someone new breaks through. This week, we witness both. Vampire Weekend grab the week's singles peak with Hanna Hunt - a song which debuts with a healthy lead of over 30 spins. Bastille seem to reach new heights with every following release now. This week they were able to debut a live cover at #2 - almost unprecedented. Only Florence Welch was able to do one better with Drake's Take Care. However, this week was all about Bruce Springsteen. Ever since Streets of Philadelphia (1994) he is one of my absolute favourite and most enduring male artists. Sure, this means that High Hopes gets bigger exposure than other artists' albums, but High Hopes has just debuted with a bigger first week total than his previous mega smash Wrecking Ball. High Hopes amassed 171 plays in the first week which means that literally half of the album's songs made this week's top 20 chart (3 top 5 singles).

1.(new) Vampire Weekend - Hanna Hunt
                2.(new) Bastille - We Can't Stop (BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge)
                3.(new) Bruce Springsteen - The Wall
                4.(new) Bruce Springsteen - American Skin (41 Shots)
                5.(new) Bruce Springsteen - The Ghost of Tom Joad

6.(1) Tom Odell - Heal
                7.(3) Beyoncé - XO
                8.(2) Alex & Sierra - Gravity
                9.(new) Bruce Springsteen - Harry's Place
                10.(5) Ed Sheeran - I See Fire
                11.(re) M83 - Midnight City
                12.(new) Shakira & Rihanna - Can't Remember To Forget You
                13.(new) Vampire Weekend - Hudson
                14.(new) Bruce Springsteen - Heaven's Wall

15.(11) Jack Johnson - As I was Saying
                16.(new) Bruce Springsteen - Down in the Hole
                17.(12) Eminem - Bad Guy
                18.(17) Imagine Dragons - Amsterdam
                19.(re) Matt Cardle - Hit My Heart
                20.(re) Matt Cardle - Lately

Albums:

1.(new) Bruce Springsteen - High Hopes
                2.(3) Vampire Weekend - Modern Vampires of the City
                3.(1) Beyoncé - Beyoncé
                4.(re) Kings of Leon - Mechanical Bull
                5.(7) One Direction - Midnight Memories
                6.(re) Matt Cardle - The Fire
                7.(2) Tom Odell - Long Way Down
                8.(re) Matt Cardle - Porcelain
                9.(6) Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP 2
                10.(re) Imagine Dragons - Night Visions
                My Chart

Comment

• 2.(new) Bastille - We Can't Stop (BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge)
                  5.(new) Bruce Springsteen - The Ghost of Tom Joad
                  8.(2) Alex & Sierra - Gravity

12.(new) Shakira & Rihanna - Can't Remember To Forget You

18.(17) Imagine Dragons - Amsterdam
                  19.(re) Matt Cardle - Hit My Heart
                  20.(re) Matt Cardle - Lately
                  Good chart Stevyy! Glad to see some unusual songs in there that you wouldn't quite expect! Love the ones I picked out . Especially the Matt Cardle lovin . How Are you liking the new Shakira and Rih song though? Heard quite a few people saying that it's rubbish :-?
                  Originally posted by SummerPeur
                  Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                  Originally posted by Goldmoney
                  So does her microphone

Comment

• LastFM Alert:

Beyoncé, Springsteen, Cardle & Vampire Weekend bring January airplay into overdrive

January Airplay is up for the third time in three years. In January 2012 all acts amassed 1,016 scrobbles while in 2013 that total increased by 35% to 1,369. The first 17 days of 2014 are way ahead already accounting for 1,439 plays - up 9,1% so far. This means that several acts are about to hit new alltime peaks. Matt Cardle is about to hit 800 plays, becoming the only 12th act doing so. Alicia Keys and Bruce Springsteen have now entered a close battle for the 15th act to ever hit 700.

Top 10 male solo acts of the lastfm era (2011-):

Bruce Springsteen will be the next act to hit a new career high lastfm threshold with 700 plays.

1 - 2.304 - Robbie Williams
                    2 - 958 - Justin Timberlake
                    3 - 896 - John Mayer
                    4 - 796 - Matt Cardle
                    5 - 698 - Bruce Springsteen

6 - 672 - Drake
                    7 - 574 - Will Young
                    8 - 507 - Eminem
                    9 - 471 - Olly Murs
                    10 - 410 - Michael Jackson
                    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur

Good chart Stevyy! Glad to see some unusual songs in there that you wouldn't quite expect! Love the ones I picked out . Especially the Matt Cardle lovin . How Are you liking the new Shakira and Rih song though? Heard quite a few people saying that it's rubbish :-?
                      thank you!

Well, I find the new Rih/Shaky song a bit underwhelming. Of course, a #12 debut is a great result, but this is mainly due to their name. The song lacks a melody. I was expecting so much more.
                      My Chart

Comment

• No @ Bey falling on your charts.

Comment

• Great songs by Bruce Springsteen and Bastille! And a fantastic re-entry from M83. One of the best songs of the last years!
                          https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...-first-edition

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...-first-edition

Comment

• I love to see Frida Gold rising on your YEC ;) Do you think we'll get another single from "Liebe ist meine Religion"?

When it comes to your Male artists of your LAST.FM era, I'm totally Team Murs & Young ;) Especially the latter one deserves more success worldwide

Comment

• Haven't checked out Bruce's album as I wasn't a massive fan of the High Hopes song.
                              Good to see the Imagine Dragons album re-enter.

Comment

• Good to see XO charting. I need to check out the vampire weekend song as I like them.
                                It's nice to see Olly Murs in your top male artists list, he's Great.
                                Classics VS Future Classics Survivor

Winner

Comment

• Love to see Bad Guy having a great effect on you. I already say one of his best songs of his career. Although I have to say that the first 4 mins could've been more dynamic. But I love the female voice, so no biggie.

Also really nice to see Em enjoying so much success on your chart. Quick question, do you still listen to all of the albums tracks? I have to say, I don't. Some tracks got old pretty fast, sadly. Hope I can re-dig them in the future. I'm just glad that there are still 8+ songs I still really really enjoy. Those are amazing tracks. And Bad Guy is the best track on the album.

Comment

• Midweeks: Dan Le Sac and Scroobius Pip are so far ahead that the British Hip-Hop duo will most likely debut straight at the top. With over 70 spins into the week, this might become one of those very rare 100+ plays conquerors. Two legendary bands make a comeback this week. Oasis and Genesis re-ignited me without any cause which makes their high debuts kind of surprising.

01 NEW Dan Le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip - You will see me [Heavy Bulleted]
                                    02 01 Vampire Weekend - Hanna Hunt
                                    03 04 Bruce Springsteen - American Skin (41 Shots)
                                    04 03 Bruce Springsteen - The Wall

05 NEW Pharrell Williams - Happy [Heavy Bulleted]
                                    06 06 Tom Odell - Heal
                                    07 NEW Revolverheld - Ich Lass' für dich das Licht an
                                    08 10 Ed Sheeran - I See Fire
                                    09 NEW Oasis - The Masterplan
                                    10 NEW Genesis - Jesus He Knows Me
                                    My Chart

Comment

• I'm not the biggest JT fan, but I'd be a flat out liar to not admit that he had an incredible 2013. I'm still not too crazy about The 20/20 Experience, but it's definitely a grower and I appreciate most of the tracks now. Good artist of the year!

I've yet to hear Night Visions in full, but "Demons" is my jam. I'm not too crazy about "#Beautiful", but oh my goodness, I love "Bad Guy"! I know you liked it too, but Record of the Year was definitely unexpected! Awesome victor!
                                      Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time [2022 Edition: #95]
                                      Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 As It Was [3 weeks]
                                      AlbumClash 2.0: [Let's Eat Grandma vs. Kendrick Lamar]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• MPSA #04 of 2014

When Hip Hop meets Electro

Dan Le Sac and Scroobius Pip make the impossible. Never before has a completely previously unknown Hip Hop duo debuted at #1, with 91 plays at that. Pharrell has all the right reasons to be happy as well. The legendary producer who reduced himself to be a featured artist on most of his productions, shines as the leading and solo artist on his latest song "Happy". Happy stormed to #2 this week.

1.(new) Dan Le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip - You will see me
                                        2.(new) Pharrell Williams - Happy

3.(1) Vampire Weekend - Hanna Hunt
                                        4.(4) Bruce Springsteen - American Skin (41 Shots)
                                        5.(new) Revolverheld - Ich lass für dich das Licht an
                                        6.(3) Bruce Springsteen - The Wall
                                        7.(10) Ed Sheeran - I See Fire
                                        8.(6) Tom Odell - Heal
                                        9.(new) Genesis - Jesus He Knows Me
                                        10.(new) Oasis - The Masterplan
                                        11.(re) Mariah Carey - The Art of Letting Go

12.(7) Beyoncé - XO
                                        13.(re) Naughty Boy ft. Emeli Samdé - Pluto
                                        14.(5) Bruce Springsteen - The Ghost of Tom Joad
                                        15.(re) Lady Gaga - Marry The Night
                                        16.(re) Bruce Springsteen - Wrecking Ball

17.(2) Bastille - We Can't Stop (BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge)
                                        18.(re) Justin Timberlake - Tunnel Vision
                                        19.(15) Jack Johnson - As I was Saying
                                        20.(re) Katy Perry ft. Juicy J - Dark Horse

Albums

1.(1) Bruce Springsteen - High Hopes
                                        2.(2) Vampire Weekend - Modern Vampires of the City
                                        3.(3) Beyoncé - Beyoncé
                                        4.(new) Oasis - The Masterplan
                                        5.(re) John Mayer - Paradise Valley
                                        6.(re) Jack Johnson - From Here to Now To You
                                        7.(re) Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience

8.(7) Tom Odell - Long Way Down
                                        9.(new) Revolverheld - Immer in Bewegung
                                        10.(re) Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne
                                        My Chart

Comment

• I have to check out your #1 but your #2 is brilliant! It was my wake up jam last week.

2.(new) Pharrell Williams - Happy
                                          7.(10) Ed Sheeran - I See Fire
                                          11.(re) Mariah Carey - The Art of Letting Go
                                          12.(7) Beyoncé - XO
                                          15.(re) Lady Gaga - Marry The Night
                                          18.(re) Justin Timberlake - Tunnel Vision
                                          20.(re) Katy Perry ft. Juicy J - Dark Horse
                                          Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time [2022 Edition: #95]
                                          Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 As It Was [3 weeks]
                                          AlbumClash 2.0: [Let's Eat Grandma vs. Kendrick Lamar]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• Happy about your #2 + "Marry The Night" is my favourite song on "Born This Way" - Fantastic choice!

Comment

• Happy + Marry ther Night + Dark Horse - all great!

Comment

• My top 100 Females as of right now on lastfm:

01 - 3.221 - Mariah Carey
                                                02 - 1.168 - Florence and the Machine
                                                03 - 1.019 - Madonna
                                                04 - 878 - Nelly Furtado
                                                05 - 728 - Whitney Houston
                                                06 - 699 - Alicia Keys
                                                07 - 637 - Alanis Morissette
                                                08 - 539 - Celine Dion
                                                09 - 491 - Nicki MInaj
                                                10 - 474 - Beyoncé

11 - 435 - Lady Gaga
                                                12 - 413 - Katy Perry
                                                13 - 402 - Avril Lavigne
                                                14 - 373 - Lana Del Rey
                                                15 - 345 - Jessie Ware
                                                16 - 281 - Emeli Sandé
                                                17 - 267 - Amy Winehouse
                                                18 - 237 - Rihanna
                                                19 - 209 - P!nk
                                                20 - 193 - Britney Spears

21 - 185 - Christina Aguilera
                                                22 - 146 - Janet Jackson
                                                23 - 124 - Leona Lewis
                                                24 - 85 - Tina Turner
                                                25 - 71 - Sheryl Crow
                                                26 - 65 - Barbra Streisand
                                                27 - 56 - Bette Midler
                                                28 - 55 - Shania Twain
                                                29 - 54 - Sia
                                                30 - 51 - Katie Melua

31 - 49 - Kelly Clarkson
                                                32 - 49 - Adele
                                                33 - 37 - Björk
                                                34 - 34 - Donna Summer
                                                35 - 33 - Lorde
                                                36 - 31 - Lykke Li
                                                37 - 30 - Lena
                                                38 - 30 - Birdy
                                                39 - 27 - Shakira
                                                40 - 24 - Margaret Berger

41 - 20 - Miley Cyrus
                                                42 - 18 - Kylie Minogue
                                                43 - 16 - Toni Braxton
                                                44 - 16 - Diana Ross
                                                45 - 14 - Stacy Francis
                                                46 - 13 - Sara Bareilles
                                                47 - 12 - Sarah McLachlan
                                                48 - 11 - Lissie
                                                49 - 10 - Brenda Lee
                                                50 - 9 - Melanie

51 - 9 - Carly Rae Jepsen
                                                52 - 8 - Fergie
                                                53 - 7 - Mary J. Blige
                                                54 - 7 - Jennifer Lopez
                                                55 - 7 - Faith Hill
                                                56 - 7 - Kathleen Edwards
                                                57 - 5 - Missy Elliott
                                                58 - 5 - Dolly Parton
                                                59 - 4 - Carly Simon
                                                60 - 4 - Aaliyah

61 - 4 - Robin Beck
                                                62 - 4 - Taylor Swift
                                                63 - 4 - Loreen
                                                64 - 3 - Alizée
                                                65 - 3 - Brandy
                                                66 - 3 - Natasha Bedingfield
                                                67 - 3 - Vany
                                                68 - 3 - Tamee Harrison
                                                69 - 3 - Helene Fischer
                                                70 - 3 - Gin Wigmore

71 - 2 - Dido
                                                72 - 2 - Enya
                                                73 - 2 - Vanessa Carlton
                                                74 - 2 - Macy Gray
                                                75 - 2 - Natalie Cole
                                                76 - 2 - Paula Cole
                                                77 - 2 - Sarah Connor
                                                78 - 2 - Delta Goodrem
                                                79 - 2 - Bird York
                                                80 - 2 - Katja Ebstein

81 - 2 - Jordin Sparks
                                                82 - 2 - Soluna Samay
                                                83 - 2 - Susan Boyle
                                                84 - 1 - Kate Bush
                                                85 - 1 - Anouk
                                                86 - 1 - Anastacia
                                                87 - 1 - Aimee Mann
                                                88 - 1 - Annie Lennox
                                                89 - 1 - Kelly Osbourne
                                                90 - 1 - Michelle Branch

91 - 1 - Estelle
                                                92 - 1 - Geri Halliwell
                                                93 - 1 - Fiona Apple
                                                94 - 1 - Vanessa Amorosi
                                                95 - 1 - Lil' Kim
                                                96 - 1 - Wynonna Judd
                                                97 - 1 - Gwen Stefani
                                                98 - 1 - Anmary
                                                99 - 1 - Natalie Maines
                                                100 - 1 - Aubrey O'Day

Top 100 Males:

01 - 2.310 - Robbie Williams
                                                02 - 969 - Justin Timberlake
                                                03 - 910 - John Mayer
                                                04 - 799 - Matt Cardle
                                                05 - 750 - Bruce Springsteen
                                                06 - 676 - Drake
                                                07 - 574 - Will Young
                                                08 - 514 - Eminem
                                                09 - 471 - Olly Murs
                                                10 - 290 - Usher

11 - 271 - Josh Groban
                                                12 - 259 - Roman Lob
                                                13 - 251 - Bosse
                                                14 - 241 - Naughty Boy
                                                15 - 231 - Kanye West
                                                16 - 229 - John Legend
                                                17 - 199 - Phillip - Phillips
                                                18 - 198 - Frank Ocean
                                                19 - 195 - Jay Z
                                                20 - 189 - Michael Bublé

21 - 175 - Jahmene Douglas
                                                22 - 167 - John Lennon
                                                23 - 155 - Gary Barlow
                                                24 - 155 - Ed Sheeran
                                                25 - 120 - Ardian Bujupi
                                                26 - 111 - Tom Odell
                                                27 - 101 - Jack Johnson
                                                28 - 95 - Marco Mengoni
                                                29 - 84 - Bruno Mars
                                                30 - 82 - James Blake

31 - 79 - Noel Gallagher
                                                32 - 73 - Brandon Flowers
                                                33 - 72 - Billy Joel
                                                34 - 71 - Chris Brown
                                                35 - 71 - Gary Go
                                                36 - 66 - Shayne ward
                                                37 - 62 - James Vincent McMorrow
                                                38 - 60 - Avicii
                                                39 - 53 - Plan B
                                                40 - 52 - Daniel Bedingfield

41 - 52 - Miguel
                                                42 - 52 - Rufus Martin
                                                43 - 50 - Robin Thicke
                                                44 - 44 - Ben Howard
                                                45 - 42 - Paul Simon
                                                46 - 40 - Elvis Presley
                                                47 - 39 - Clueso
                                                48 - 37 - Greg Laswell
                                                49 - 36 - Jean-Michel Aweh
                                                50 - 34 - Cro

51 - 32 - Pharrell Williams
                                                52 - 31 - Lil' Wayne
                                                53 - 28 - Stevie Wonder
                                                54 - 28 - 50 Cent
                                                55 - 27 - J. Cole
                                                56 - 25 - Elton John
                                                57 - 25 - Jean-Jaques Goldman
                                                58 - 21 - George Harrison
                                                59 - 21 - David Pfeffer
                                                60 - 20 - Chris Pine

61 - 17 - Phil Collins
                                                62 - 17 - Joe Cocker
                                                63 - 17 - James Arthur
                                                64 - 17 - Roberto Bellarosa
                                                65 - 16 - Prince
                                                66 - 16 - Bushido
                                                67 - 16 - Philipp Poisel
                                                68 - 15 - David Bowie
                                                69 - 15 - James Newton Howard
                                                70 - 15 - Dizzee Rascal

71 - 15 - Alexandre Desplat
                                                72 - 14 - Herbert Grönemeyer
                                                73 - 14 - Timbaland
                                                74 - 13 - Mozart
                                                75 - 13 - Nik Kershaw
                                                76 - 13 - Xavier Naidoo
                                                77 - 13 - Michael Giacchino
                                                78 - 12 - Tim Bendzko
                                                79 - 11 - Passenger
                                                80 - 11 - Gotye

81 - 11 - David Cook
                                                82 - 11 - Owl City
                                                83 - 10 - Quincy Jones
                                                84 - 10 - Paul McCartney
                                                85 - 10 - Jon Secada
                                                86 - 9 - Moby
                                                87 - 9 - Ronan Keating
                                                88 - 9 - Bruce Hornsby
                                                89 - 9 - Cee-Lo Green
                                                90 - 8 - George Michael

91 - 8 - Laith Al Deen
                                                92 - 8 - Alexi Murdoch
                                                93 - 8 - Sido
                                                94 - 7 - Van Morrison
                                                95 - 7 - Santana
                                                96 - 7 - Aaron Copland
                                                97 - 7 - Jamie Cullum
                                                98 - 6 - Philip Glass
                                                99 - 6 - Mika
                                                100 - 6 - Beethoven

Duo/Group:

01 - 1.478 - Kings of Leon
                                                02 - 1.159 - The Killers
                                                03 - 1.005 - Coldplay
                                                04 - 703 - Maroon 5
                                                05 - 646 - Rudimental
                                                06 - 637 - Imagine Dragons
                                                07 - 451 - M83
                                                08 - 422 - Frida Gold
                                                09 - 405 - Take That
                                                10 - 387 - Mumford and Sons

11 - 344 - One Republic
                                                12 - 337 - One Direction
                                                13 - 320 - Silbermond
                                                14 - 295 - Bastille
                                                15 - 263 - Linkin Park
                                                16 - 180 - The Script
                                                17 - 163 - Vampire Weekend
                                                18 - 161 - Snow Patrol
                                                19 - 137 - Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip
                                                20 - 93 - The XX

21 - 83 - The Ting Tings
                                                22 - 73 - Limp Bizkit
                                                23 - 73 - Alex & Sierra
                                                24 - 70 - Deichkind
                                                25 - 69 - Macklemore & Ryan lewis
                                                26 - 67 - Sportfreunde Stiller
                                                27 - 63 - Beatles
                                                28 - 59 - Black Eyed Peas
                                                29 - 55 - Straight NO Chaser
                                                30 - 54 - Hurts

31 - 52 - The Lonely Island
                                                32 - 50 - London Grammar
                                                33 - 44 - Revolverheld
                                                34 - 39 - Blue
                                                35 - 38 - Oasis
                                                36 - 38 - Swedish House Mafia
                                                37 - 36 - Jupiter Jones
                                                38 - 34 - Fun.
                                                39 - 32 - Queen
                                                40 - 32 - Capital Cities

41 - 28 - General Ghost
                                                42 - 26 - The Who
                                                43 - 25 - A-Ha
                                                44 - 24 - Sigur Ros
                                                45 - 24 - Engineers
                                                46 - 24 - MGMT
                                                47 - 24 - Gypsy & The Cat
                                                48 - 24 - A Great Big World
                                                49 - 23 - Daft Punk
                                                50 - 23 - Steel Panther

51 - 21 - TLC
                                                52 - 21 - Bloodhound Gang
                                                53 - 20 - The Darkness
                                                54 - 20 - Nsync
                                                55 - 19 - U2
                                                56 - 19 - Kelly Family
                                                57 - 19 - Family of the Year
                                                58 - 18 - Backstreet Boys
                                                59 - 18 - Beach House
                                                60 - 18 - The Jackson 5

61 - 18 - Boyce Avenue
                                                62 - 17 - Mia
                                                63 - 17 - Söhne Mannheims
                                                64 - 17 - Glasperlenspiel
                                                65 - 16 - Gorillaz
                                                66 - 16 - The Moody Blues
                                                67 - 16 - The Middle East
                                                68 - 16 - Of Monsters and Men
                                                69 - 15 - Sade
                                                70 - 15 - Modern Talking

71 - 14 - The Verve
                                                72 - 14 - Dave Matthews Band
                                                73 - 14 - Kensington
                                                74 - 13 - Placebo
                                                75 - 13 - The Overtones
                                                76 - 12 - Roxy Music
                                                77 - 12 - Spice Girls
                                                78 - 12 - The Beloved
                                                79 - 12 - The Wanted
                                                80 - 11 - Texas

81 - 11 - Culcha Candela
                                                82 - 10 - Eurythmics
                                                83 - 10 - Faith No More
                                                84 - 10 - Jet
                                                85 - 9 - Korn
                                                86 - 9 - LMFAO
                                                87 - 8 - Men at Work
                                                88 - 8 Echt
                                                89 - 8 - Disclosure
                                                90 - 7 - Boyzone

91 - 7 - East 17
                                                92 - 7 - The 5th Dimension
                                                93 - 7 - Polarkreis 18
                                                94 - 7 - The Head and The Heart
                                                95 - 7 - The Lumineers
                                                96 - 6 - Outkast
                                                97 - 6 - Roxette
                                                98 - 6 - Toto
                                                99 - 6 - Genesis
                                                100 - 6 - Londonbeat
                                                My Chart

Comment

• Midweek Update:

01 NE Dan le Sac vs Scroobius Pip & Flux Pavilion - Gold Teeth
                                                  02 01 Dan le Sac vs Scroobius Pip - You will see me
                                                  03 02 Pharrell Williams - Happy
                                                  04 NE Katy B - Crying For No Reason
                                                  05 04 Bruce Springsteen - American Skin (41 Shots)
                                                  06 NE Kylie Minogue - Into The Blue
                                                  07 03 Vampire Weekend - Hanna Hunt
                                                  08 NE Dan le Sac vs Scroobius Pip - Heroism
                                                  09 05 Revolverheld - Ich lass für dich das Licht an
                                                  10 08 Tom Odell - Heal
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• Nice re-entry for Katy.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X