X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevyy
    Originally posted by Timmy94
    No Cro or Deichkind on your list?
    deichkind just left my chart.. it is the third longest charting album by a german artist of 2012 so far.

cro?? no.. not in hell.

chartrun for Befehl von ganz unten:

CR: 6-7-8-10-out
    I was rather referring to Leider Geil than to the album... You don't like Easy - I think it's quite nice and has some funny lyrics... Plus, it's not some Bushido-esque poser rap but a more poppy and therefore mainstream one.

Did you already listen to I Follow Rivers and if yes, how do you think about it?
    Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• 4.(7) Madonna - Frozen
      Where did that come from man?

Comment

• Originally posted by Play
        4.(7) Madonna - Frozen
        Where did that come from man?
        Madonna is the most played artist of the past 3 months according to my lastfm tracker.. and has advanced to second place overall behind Florence.. so I'd say MDNA sparked more than just some spins.. it's a whole madonna revolution going on.
        My Chart

Comment

• I like your number 1 song. Not my cup of tea, but it's a cool song. I like Frida Gold.

Don't know about the Glee songs though.
          I find them horrible, although i listened "just" to Empire State Of Mind and We Found Love covers. Couldnt bear to listen to these "geeks". Not my cup of tea either.

And i'm not surprised about Roman Lob dominating your personal charts . Overall a cool chart.

Comment

• MPS/A #19 of 2012

Barbra Streisand makes an unpeccable return to stardom in my world and lands at #1 on the albums and singles charts this week. The legendary singer dominated the week. Glee's Somebody that I used to know rises 3 spots to #2 again. It's already their most successful chart entry ever, so now let's see if it can become a modern classic as well.

1.(new) Barbra Streisand - Somewhere
            2.(5) Glee Cast - Somebody that I Used to Know
            3.(new) Fun. - Out on the Town
            4.(new) Barbra Streisand - Woman in Love
            5.(re) Coldplay - Every Teardrop is a Waterfall
            6.(new) Fun. - Some Nights

7.(12) Nelly Furtado - Big Hoops
            8.(new) Barbra Streisand - People
            9.(re) John Lennon - #9 Dream
            10.(new) Madonna - Love Spent (Acoustic)

11.(10) Maroon 5 ft. Wiz Kahlifa - Payphone
            12.(6) Roman Lob - Day by Day
            13.(3) Glee Cast - It's Not Right But It's OK
            14.(18) Roman Lob - Conflicted
            15.(20) Madonna - I'm Addicted
            16.(re) Silbermond - Himmel Auf
            17.(re) John Mayer - Belief
            18.(re) Coldplay - Paradise
            19.(new) Nicki Minaj - Whip It
            20.(re) Michael Jackson - Liberian Girl

Albums
            1.(re) Barbra Streisand - The Essential
            2.(1) Roman Lob - Changes
            3.(re) Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto
            4.(new) Fun. - Some Nights

5.(7) Nicki Minaj - Roman Reloaded
            6.(3) Madonna - MDNA
            7.(2) Silbermond - Himmel Auf
            8.(re) John Lennon - Power to the People
            9.(8) Robbie Williams - Reality Killed The Video Star
            10.(new) John Lennon - Mind Games
            My Chart

Comment

• 3.(new) Fun. - Out on the Town

5.(7) Nicki Minaj - Roman Reloaded
              6.(3) Madonna - MDNA
              Love the chart!
              BadGirl's Top 50

Comment

3.(new) Fun. - Out on the Town

9.(re) John Lennon - #9 Dream
                10.(new) Madonna - Love Spent (Acoustic)[/b][/color]
                17.(re) John Mayer - Belief
                20.(re) Michael Jackson - Liberian Girl[/b][/color]

Albums

6.(3) Madonna - MDNA
                8.(re) John Lennon - Power to the People
                9.(8) Robbie Williams - Reality Killed The Video Star
                10.(new) John Lennon - Mind Games
                Great chart! Lovely to see Robbie Williams and a first I thought it was going to be the MC Essential haha
                God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by swiftie13
                  and at first I thought it was going to be the MC Essential haha
                  I thought the exact same thing when I saw the new thread title!

Originally posted by stevyy
                  "Love Spent" is probably...definitely...my favorite song on MDNA, but I've never checked out that acoustic version! I really ought to give it a listen...
                  last.fm

Comment

• Whip it
                    P=MC2's Top 20
                    Originally posted by Merci
                    Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!

Comment

• Aw, when will the Glee cover of "Somebody That I Used To Know" finally get a week at #1? Great chart, though.

4.(new) Barbra Streisand - Woman in Love
                      16.(re) Silbermond - Himmel Auf
                      20.(re) Michael Jackson - Liberian Girl
                      UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [Ballot box open]
                      "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#9 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Woman In Love actually pretty nice
                        weekly chart
                        2012 year end

Comment

• Barbara is great and Michael.
                          Classics VS Future Classics Survivor

Winner

Comment

• It's amazing to see Barbra at number one on both charts.
                            My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                              Aw, when will the Glee cover of "Somebody That I Used To Know" finally get a week at #1? Great chart, though.

the song actually debuted at #1 in week #16 of 2012. It also owns one of the best weeks concerning one-week spins with 103. It's the only Glee Cast #1 (they have 4 including this one) with over 100 plays in one week.
                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy94
                                Originally posted by stevyy
                                Originally posted by Timmy94
                                No Cro or Deichkind on your list?
                                deichkind just left my chart.. it is the third longest charting album by a german artist of 2012 so far.

cro?? no.. not in hell.

chartrun for Befehl von ganz unten:

CR: 6-7-8-10-out
                                I was rather referring to Leider Geil than to the album... You don't like Easy - I think it's quite nice and has some funny lyrics... Plus, it's not some Bushido-esque poser rap but a more poppy and therefore mainstream one.

Did you already listen to I Follow Rivers and if yes, how do you think about it?
                                Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• @Timmy: leider Geil never reached my chart because other singles from the album have clicked with me much faster and I like them better such as: Der Mond, Egolution and Pferd aus Glas.

But since the more important of my two charts is the albums list because my year end lists derive from an artists' chart performance there, it is more important to get the album on my chart. The album's performance is even more impressive since hip hop is so not my favourite genre and Deichkind never reached my chart (singles or albums) ever before.

I haven't listened to I follow rivers yet. But I'll do very soon!
                                  My Chart

Comment

Wow only COldplay and Glee Cast
                                    These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART

Comment

• Wooo for Whip It's debut, one of the best on PF:RR!

Comment

• Nicki & Maaron 5 i like!

Comment

• I totally forgot you were charting all that Barbra this week! I picked up her The Essential on a whim on Saturday night, and I've really been enjoying checking out her material for the very first time. I knew she was incredibly popular, but I didn't realize just how absolutely incredible her voice is!

the tracks I've been playing the most so far = "Don't Rain On My Parade" , "As If We Never Said Goodbye", "Papa, Can You Hear Me?" (I was already familiar with these tunes thanks to Glee), "Memory" (I've never actually seen Cats but this is familiar too), "Somewhere" (I have the West Side Story soundtrack but I'd never heard Barbra's version before), and "Putting It Together".
                                          last.fm

Comment

• Barbra and Codlplay slaying your charts <3 Two of my faves!

Comment

• three albums are in a tight battle for the albums #1 position this week. I officially declare week #20 of 2011 as the ROCK WEEK. Plus Mariah creeps in as always - i wouldn't be a stan if this weren't so!

Changes, Himme Auf, MDNA and Roman Reloaded are nowhere to be seen this week, uups

Who will make it to the top? And where the heck is Barbra?
                                              My Chart

Comment

• Mimi! my #1 album last week!
                                                God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• Big Hoops still climbing.

And at Coldplay!

Comment

• MPS/A #20 of 2012

-- It was one of the closest races to the albums #1 crown this week. John Mayer came out on top this time because he is an absolute legend and winner of 2010's best New Discovery Award. Alanis Morissette celebrates her first lead-single #1 since 2004's Everything which also landed straight at the top --

1.(new) Alanis Morissette - Guardian
                                                    2.(new) Sigur Rós - Dauðalogn
                                                    3.(re) Florence and the Machine - Only if for a Night (MTV Unplugged)
                                                    4.(re) Kings of Leon - The End
                                                    5.(re) Mariah Carey ft. Dru Hill - The Beautiful Ones

6.(2) Glee Cast - Somebody that I Used to Know
                                                    7.(re) MGMT - Time to Pretend
                                                    8.(re) Glee Cast - Sing
                                                    9.(new) John Mayer - Whiskey, Whiskey, Whiskey
                                                    10.(new) John Mayer - Walt Grace's Submarine Test, January 1967

11.(8) Barbra Streisand - People
                                                    12.(new) John Mayer - A face to Call Home
                                                    13.(new) The Killers - Uncle Jonny
                                                    14.(new) John Lennon - How
                                                    15.(re) Boyzone - A Different Beat
                                                    16.(re) Robbie Williams - Heart and I

17.(11) Maroon 5 ft. Wiz Kahlifa - Payphone
                                                    18.(re) Greg Laswell - This woman's work
                                                    19.(new) The Moody Blues - Nights in white satin

20.(16) Silbermond - Himmel Auf

Albums

1.(new) John Mayer - Born & Raised
                                                    2.(re) Kings of Leon - Come around Sundown
                                                    3.(re) The Killers - Sam's Town
                                                    4.(re) Mariah Carey - Butterfly
                                                    5.(re) Florence and the Machine - MTV Unplugged
                                                    6.(re) John Lennon - Imagine
                                                    7.(re) MGMT - Oracular Spectacular

8.(1) Barbra Streisand - The Essential
                                                    9.(re) Kings of Leon - Only by the Night
                                                    10.(re) The Killers - Day & Age
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X