• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7.(14) John Mayer - Whiskey, Whiskey, Whiskey
    i like this!
    Now Showing
    2015 MostFierce Music Awards : Best of Rap/Country & Foreign Music

Comment

• Woo for Will, shame Paul left so early...
      My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycrazy
        Woo for Will, shame Paul left so early...
        paul also received spins last week. but the competition in the top 20 was too tough this time.

on another note:

"Feel The Love" has now advanced to #1 on my LastFm counter as the song with the most plays since october 2011. Former #1 and record holder of 2012 - as the song with most spins in one week "Wovon sollen wir Träumen" drops to #2. "Feel The Love" has also smashed the previous Winamp record, that is the player I use most to listen to my music on my laptop. It's become the first song with more than 100 plays there. The previous record was also established by Frida Gold who reached 93 plays a couple of weeks ago. After less than 3 days of the rolling period, "Feel The Love" has amassed 122 plays and is still on course of a 300 spins week > alltime record.
        My Chart

Comment

• Nice to see someone relistening to Flamingo. It's a great album, On The Floor is one of mmy favourites!

Comment

• Nice to see someone relistening to Flamingo. It's a great album, On The Floor is one of mmy favourites!

Comment

• Taken By A Stranger!!

+ You made me listen to Feel The Love, good song!!

Comment

• Interesting charts I like Loreen, Nicki, Nelly and Lena of course

Comment

• Tina Turner Good songs though

Comment

• YAS!!! Feel the Love snatching so many wigs!
                    what's going on?

Comment

• So interesting to see Tina!

Comment

• I have been listening to Tina Turner for the past 2 hours <3

Comment

• 88 spins to reach "We Belong Together's" record of 279!

The magic continues. "Feel The Love" experience one of the biggest days of all times yesterday with more than 70 new spins, the track is still on course to get the record as the song with most plays in a 7 day rolling-period. The song has 191 spins as of this minute and still wednesday and thursday to gain. Only Mariah Carey's song "We Belong Together" could compete with what Rudimental achieved so far. The song might overtake the second biggest spins week of all times which was set by "Say It Right" in 2006, the song registered 221 spins in a single week. Would "Feel the Love" stop gaining right now, it would enter the alltime spins chart at #3. It already takes the record for the highest second week spins.

Records broken so far

- Winamp Record with more than 160 plays (previous record 93)
                          - biggest second week spins
                          - biggest one-day gain (74 plays)
                          - alltime #1 on lastfm
                          My Chart

Comment

• It's great to see Tina Turner in your chart, Proud Mary is an absolutely Amazing song.
                            Classics VS Future Classics Survivor

Winner

Comment

• 35 spins to reach "We Belong Together's" record of 279!

With 244 spins in the past 6 days, "Feel The Love" takes second place on the alltime spins list. If we all are very quiet, we might hear Mariah Carey crying because Rudimental are about to take her alltime record of 279 spins with a single song in a single week. This week's #2, whoever it will be, stands at 37 spins currently, that is only 15,16% of the #1 (#3 only reached 7,78% of this week's #1..)
                              My Chart

Comment

• You are definitely Feelin The Love

Comment

• MC is displeased. :-?
                                  UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [#1 - A queen is crowned!]
                                  "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                    MC is displeased. :-?
                                    are the angels crying?
                                    My Chart

Comment

• I dont think Mariah gives a damn <3

*sips champagne*
                                      P=MC2's Top 20
                                      Originally posted by Merci
                                      Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!

Comment

• MPS/A #23 of 2012

Rudimental ft. John Newman make the impossible and set a new record for most plays one song has ever amassed in 7 days, dethroning Mariah Carey's smash from 2005 "We Belong Together". It's the bands first chart entry and first song to stay on top for two straight sets. The new record stands at 293 plays now, 14 more than the old one.

1.(1) Rudimental ft. John Newman - Feel the Love
                                        2.(new) Frida Gold - Denn Liebe Ist
                                        3.(new) Frida Gold - Undercover
                                        4.(new) Emeli Sandé - Heaven

5.(4) Florence and the Machine - Only if for a Night
                                        6.(re) Frida Gold - Wovon Sollen Wir Träumen
                                        7.(3) John Mayer - A Face To Call Home
                                        8.(new) Frida Gold - Unsere Liebe ist aus Gold
                                        9.(20) Nelly Furtado - Big Hoops
                                        10.(re) Emeli Sandé - Next to Me
                                        11.(re) Alanis Morissette - Guardian

12.(2) Gary Barlow & The Commonwealth Band - Sing
                                        13.(new) Frida Gold - Aufgewacht
                                        14.(re) Coldplay ft. Rihanna - Princess of China
                                        15.(re) Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe

16.(11) Nicki Minaj - Fire Burns
                                        17.(7) John Mayer - Whiskey, Whiskey, Whiskey
                                        18.(re) Coldplay ft. Jay-Z - Lost+
                                        19.(new) Frida Gold - Komm zu mir nach Haus
                                        20.(new) Emeli Sandé - Mountains

Albums
                                        1.(new) Frida Gold - Juwel
                                        2.(new) Emeli Sandé - Our Version of Events

3.(1) John Mayer - Born and Raised
                                        4.(4) Florence and the Machine - Ceremonials
                                        5.(2) Brandon Flowers - Flamingo
                                        6.(5) Nicki Minaj - Roman Reloaded
                                        7.(re) Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto
                                        8.(re) Sheryl Crow - Detours

9.(7) Madonna - MDNA
                                        10.(6) Silbermond - Himmel Auf
                                        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy

15.(re) Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe[/b][/color]
                                          Nice Jump by Nelly Furtado and those re-entry songs!

Comment

• 4.(new) Emeli Sandé - Heaven
                                            5.(4) Florence and the Machine - Only if for a Night
                                            16.(11) Nicki Minaj - Fire Burns
                                            20.(new) Emeli Sandé - Mountains

2.(new) Emeli Sandé - Our Version of Events
                                            4.(4) Florence and the Machine - Ceremonials
                                            9.(7) Madonna - MDNA
                                            One your best chart ever!
                                            BadGirl's Top 50

Comment

• 1.(1) Rudimental ft. John Newman - Feel the Love
                                              2.(new) Frida Gold - Denn Liebe Ist
                                              3.(new) Frida Gold - Undercover
                                              6.(re) Frida Gold - Wovon Sollen Wir Träumen
                                              7.(3) John Mayer - A Face To Call Home
                                              8.(new) Frida Gold - Unsere Liebe ist aus Gold
                                              13.(new) Frida Gold - Aufgewacht
                                              17.(7) John Mayer - Whiskey, Whiskey, Whiskey
                                              19.(new) Frida Gold - Komm zu mir nach Haus

Albums
                                              1.(new) Frida Gold - Juwel
                                              3.(1) John Mayer - Born and Raised
                                              5.(2) Brandon Flowers - Flamingo
                                              9.(7) Madonna - MDNA
                                              10.(6) Silbermond - Himmel Auf

Frida Gold one of the finest voices in the german pop buisness!
                                              https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...-first-edition

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...-first-edition

Comment

• Absoultely amazing No.1 and happy for Emeli Sandé
                                                weekly chart
                                                2012 year end

Comment

• Woop woop... What a jump for Big Hoops...

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded and MDNA are great albums!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                                                    293 plays in 7 days? there's only one song with that many plays in my entire iTunes Library! that's undoubtedly an impressive achievement, but I'm a bit disappointed that they broke Mariah's record. :(

any rate, lovin' the re-entries for "Princess Of China" and especially "Call Me Maybe"! <3
                                                    last.fm

Comment

Working...
                                                    X