06. Jump - Madonna
    05. Feel - Robbie Williams
    04. My Love - Justin Timberlake

Say it Right - Nelly Furtado
    Fix you - Coldplay
    We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
    #04 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - MY LOVE 324 points

-Justin Timberlake is my favourit R&B artist
    -Futuresex/Lovesounds the accopmanying album is the 3rd most successful album on the alltime list.
    -My Love stayed at #1 for 10 non-consecutive weeks, its last week at #1 was in autumn 2007.
    -had he released more album, he would have ranked much higher than #09 on the combined artists list (since 2004).
    -Cry me a river from the justified album made the top 30 of the most played songs of the decade.
    My Chart

Comment

• I <3 JT!!!!

Say it right is amazing, it will end up high on my chart for sure!
      Scholasboy is the nicest person in the entire world

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
        Song of the decade: final nominees:

14. The Garden - Take That
        13. I gotta Feeling - The Black Eyed Peas
        12. Kids - Robbie Williams & Kylie Minogue
        11. Fly like a Bird - Mariah Carey
        10. What goes around (comes back around) - Justin Timberlake
        09. Feelgood Inc. - Gorillaz
        08. Stronger - Kanye West
        07. Say (All I need) - OneRepublic
        06. Jump - Madonna
        03. We Belong Together - Mariah Carey

Say it Right - Nelly Furtado
        Fix you - Coldplay
        #03 MARIAH CAREY - WE BELONG TOGETHER 363 points

-We Belong Together is the longest running #1 single ever, with 15 weeks at #1 (non-consecutive).
        -We Belong Together is the longest running top 10 single ever: 46 weeks (non consecutive)
        -The accompanying album the emancipation of mimi is the longest running #1 album and the overall most played album of the decade/alltime.
        -Mariah has 3 albums inside the alltime lists top 10.
        -Mariah was the first artist to ever hit 1,500 points on the alltime artists list.
        -Merry Christmas is the only album which charted in 5 consecutive years (2004-2008).
        -We Belong Together's latest week inside the most played songs chart was week #50/2009.
        My Chart

Comment

• #03 MARIAH CAREY - WE BELONG TOGETHER 363 points

One of her best!
          These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
            Song of the decade: final nominees:

14. The Garden - Take That
            13. I gotta Feeling - The Black Eyed Peas
            12. Kids - Robbie Williams & Kylie Minogue
            11. Fly like a Bird - Mariah Carey
            10. What goes around (comes back around) - Justin Timberlake
            09. Feelgood Inc. - Gorillaz
            08. Stronger - Kanye West
            07. Say (All I need) - OneRepublic
            06. Jump - Madonna
            03. We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
            02. Say it Right - Nelly Furtado
            01. Fix you - Coldplay
            #02 NELLY FURTADO - SAY IT RIGHT 387 points

-Say it right stayed at #1 for 15 non-consecutive weeks.
            -Say it Right stayed inside the top 10 of the most played songs chart for 42 weeks.
            -Loose, the accompanying album is the 7th most played album of all times.
            -Nelly Furtado is the #10th most successful artist of all times (currently).

#01 COLDPLAY - FIX YOU 406 points

-Fix you stayed at #1 for 14 non-consecutive weeks.
            -Fix you is currently inside the most played songs chart at #7.
            -Fix you stayed inside the top 10 for 44 weeks.
            -X&Y is currently charting in the most played albums chart at #5.
            -X&Y was Coldplay's first charting album on my chart.
            -X&Y ranks #9 on the alltime list
            -Coldplay are the #1 band of all times, and the #4 on the alltime-artists list.
            My Chart

Comment

• #02 NELLY FURTADO - SAY IT RIGHT 387 points
              #01 COLDPLAY - FIX YOU 406 points

Coldplay, yum

My CHART

Comment

• I love Mariah and Nelly Furtado!

Comment

• Love all the top 3 songs.FIX YOU
                  2009 YEC[#1]
                  2011 CHARTS

Comment

• Year End Chart 2009: Most Played artists 2009

#70 RONAN KEATING

Ronan Keating is the most famous member of irish boy-band Boyzone. In 2009 his christmas album "Winter songs" made the most played albums top 10 and peaked at #10. It was the first time that Ronan Keating entered the MPA top 10 with a Solo-project.

#69 POLARKREIS 18

Polarkreis 18 had a huge hit in 2008, called "Allein Allein", it eventually peaked at #3 on the Most Played Songs chart. In 2009 they only spent 1 week inside the albums chart.

#68 DIDO

Dido did come back with her 2008 release "Safe Trip Home". Unfortunately this album did only spend 1 week inside the Most Played Albums top 10 in 2009. In 2008 she ended the year at #44.

#67 NSYNC

Nsync have become one of the decades best selling american bands. In one of the last weeks of the decade in winter 2009 the former boy-band debuted on my most played albums with their christmas release "Home for Christmas". Former member Justin Timberlake has since the split of the band become one of the most successful solo artists!

#66 ANDREA BOCELLI

Andrea Bocelli is a huge star in Germany. In 1996 he sang one of the most popular sport anthems for former german boxing champion Henry Maske "Time to say Goodbye". In 2009 the blind singer made my albums top 10 with his christmas release "My Christmas". I can recommend this album for everyone, who loves silent and well-sung traditional christmas music. "My Christmas" was his first album ever that debuted inside the MPA chart.

#65 JACK JOHNSON

"Sitting, waiting, wishing" was the first song of his that hit #1 on the most played songs chart, his albums have become mega hits in my life. But in 2009 Jack did only release a life album "En concert". The album did only spend two weeks inside the top 10 and peaked at #9. in 2008 he made the year end top 10 at #9. He dropped 56 spots.

#64 BETTE MIDLER

In 2008 Bette ended the year at #50, but in 2009 only 1 album was placed inside the albums top 10 "The best Bette". This greatest hits package peaked at #8. Bette Midler is one of my favourit singers, because I love her songs and the tone of her voice.

#63 JLS

JLS might have lost The X Factor in the UK, but they have become superstars on the island in their own right. I liked their debut album, which debuted at #8 on my chart and stayed in the top 10 for 2 weeks.

#62 JESSE MCCARTNEY

In 2008 Jesse McCartney debuted at my chart and ended the year inside the top 20 at #18. In 2009 he lost a lot of space between himself and the artists top 20 list. "Departure" peaked at #7 this year. It only spent one week inside the top 10.

#61 BILLY JOEL

Billy Joel is a legend and I love to keep their artistry alive by listening to their work. In 2009 he spent two weeks inside the top 10 of my chart with his greatest hits album "The Very Best of Billy Joel".
                    My Chart

Comment

• Woo für Jack Johnson, JLS und Jesse Mcartney!

Comment

#60 SNOW PATROL

Snow Patrol placed one album in the top 10 this year, "Up to Now". It peaked at #8 on the chart and stayed in the top 10 for 2 weeks. A live Version of "Run" peaked at #4 on the songs chart in october 2009. In 2008 Snow Patrol ended the year at #26.

#59 ARCTIC MONKEYS

The Arctic Monkeys peaked at #8 this year with their new album "Humbug", which stayed in the chart for 3 weeks. In 2008 they did not reach the year end chart.

#58 KATY PERRY

Katy Perry ended 2008 at #34 on the year end chart, she was not able to maintain her momentum in 2009.

#57 NATASHA BEDINGFIELD

Natasha benefited from her "Pocketful of Sunshine" album in the beginning of 2009. The former #1 album from 2008 peaked at #6 in 2009 again. I love Natashas soft balance between dance/pop. In 2008 she reached #32 on the year end chart.

#56 JAY-Z

"Empire state of mind" reached #1 on the song's chart and stayed there for 3 weeks. "The Blueprint III" was his first album on my chart, it peakes at #6.
                        My Chart

Comment

• #69 POLARKREIS 18
                          #68 DIDO
                          #64 BETTE MIDLER
                          #57 NATASHA BEDINGFIELD

Polarkreis 18 is a wonderful discovery for this year and one of the best bands lately

My CHART

Comment

#55 ALANIS MORISSETTE

Alanis Morissette was the #1 artist of the first year of my chart back in 2004. But since then, and because she has not released so many albums (her last album was released in 2008) she cannot maintain a top 10 artist in 2009. Alanis ended 2008 as the #10 most played artist.

#54 CHARLIE WINSTON

Charlie Winston is a new artist in my chart, who debuted in 2009. "Hobo" peaked at #4.

#53 PAUL MCCARTNEY

Paul McCartney is a mucic legend. Sir Paul only placed 1 album inside the albums top 10 this year, "Good Evening New York City".

#52 PLACEBO

Placebo debuted this year on my chart with they greatest hits package "Once more with feeling", which peaked at #5 and stayed 3 weeks in the top 10.

#51 BRYAN ADAMS

Bryan drops 11 spots from his #40 position he reached last year. "The best of me" was his only charting album in 2009. Bryan drops by -31,25% in points.

#50 CARTER BURWELL

You might not know this guy, but that is Carter Burwell, the composer of the first "twilight" movie's score. He actually made my albums top 10 with the score soundtrack to that movie. The Twilight Soundtrack also gets the honor as 2009's most played soundtrack. Unfortunately it's not the score-soundtrack which gets that honor but the various artist sundtrack. The score-soundtrack peaked at #2.
                            My Chart

Comment

• Alanis
                              LOved her Underneath and older stuff like Hands In My Pocket and Crazy
                              2009 YEC[#1]
                              2011 CHARTS

Comment

• #55 ALANIS MORISSETTE
                                #54 CHARLIE WINSTON
                                #51 BRYAN ADAMS
                                #50 CARTER BURWELL

Carter Burwell is so talented! Twilight is great.

My CHART

Comment

• Natasha Bedingfield, Jay-Z, Alanis Morissette, Charlie Winston <-- these are my fav

Comment

#49 LEONA LEWIS

Leona Lewis was a huge newcomer in 2008. Her debut album belongs to the top 25 of the most played albums of all times. In 2009 her sophomore album "Echo" did only peak at #5. Leona drops 45 spots this year.

#48 JEWEL

Jewel debuted this year on the most played albums chart with her us smash album "Pieces of me". I discovered that album in 2002/2003 and i fell in love with it immediately. The Song "Intuition" from "0304" become a #1 song on the most played songs chart.

#47 MARK OWEN

Mark Owen (Take That) reached the most played albums chart this year with his debut album "The Green Man".

#46 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

Justin Timberlake is the #4th most played male solo artist of the decade in my chart. "Futuresex/Lovesounds" his only second solo album was an instant super smash on my chart and it still charts on the most current issue of my chart. "My Love" and "What goes around" already belong to the top 10 songs of the decade. Unfortunately he does not release solo albums in a faster way. "FS/LS" sepnt 6 weeks in the top 10 of the albums chart this year. With the ongoing success it distances itself even further from the top 5.

#45 KANYE WEST

I love Kanye's music, but I hate his grand mouth sometimes. Distracting and insulting other artists while receiving awards is not acceptable at all. Kanye reached #31 in 2008.

#44 VAN MORRISON

Van Morrison is an icon. I love his 60's sound. Incredible songwriter and vocalist. His "Best of" album peaked at #3 this year.

#43 SOPHIE B. HAWKINS

Sophie B. Hawkins experienced a revival in 2009. She already had reached the chart back in 2004, she was one of the most played female artist in the years 2003-2004. She was able to place 2 albums in the top 10.

#42 PRINCE

Prince debuted this year with a greatets hits compilation of his. "Ultimate" peaked at #3.

#41 CELINE DION

Celine does not seem happy with her position this year. She ended 2008 at #12. But blessedly we have infos about a potential new album-release next year. That should make her a contender for the year end top 15 in 2010 again. "Falling into you" peaked at #3 this year, not bad for a 13 year old album.
                                    My Chart

Comment

• #49 LEONA LEWIS
                                      #48 JEWEL
                                      #46 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
                                      #43 SOPHIE B. HAWKINS
                                      #41 CELINE DION

Jewel is my favourite artist ever!

My CHART

Comment

• Fix You / Say It Right / We Belong Together

Meganificent Top 3

Comment

#40 AUGUSTANA

Augustana is an indie-band from the US, which I discovered when I watched the last episode of the tv series "Six feet under". "All the stars and boulevards" reached #5 in the MPA chart.

#39 TIMBALAND

Timbaland came back in 2009 with "The Shock Value II", which debuted at #4 on my chart and stayed there since. He is the master of beats. Timberland reached #37 in 2008.

#38 MADONNA

The "Queen of Pop" has experienced a huge dip in 2009. She was the #2 artist of 2008, #5 in 2007, #14 in 2006 and #3 in 2005. It's her worst position ever on a year end chart. "Celebration" her 3rd compilation only peaked at #7. The song "celebration" hit #5 on the most played songs chart. "Jump" belongs to the top 10 songs of the decade. Madonna has become the #3 artist of the decade, she was the 3rd artist ever to hit 600 points on the alltime-artists list.

#37 NO ANGELS

I bought their entire cataloge in 2009. I'm a fan and I think that "Destiny" is thei best album by far. The new album "Welcome to the dance" is a huge disappointment. It did not reach my chart in 2009. The Angels reached #41 in 2008, so that means they are actually up in 2009.

#36 JAMES MORRISON

His album "Songs for you, Thruths for me" debuted at #2 on my chart and stayed 2 weeks in the top 3. "Broken Strings" with Nelly Furtado reached #1 in 2009 on the songs chart and stayed in the top 10 for 6 weeks.

#35 PINK

PINK had a very successful year 2008, but in 2009 she wasn't able to keep the momentum of "Funhouse". The album reached #4 in 2009 and stayed 5 weeks in the top 10. Pink ended 2008 at #23.

#34 P;LOT

Pilot are a german band that I discovered at the "Bundesvision Song Contest 2009" held by germany TV channel "Pro7". "Mein Name ist" the album debuted at #1-the only german #1 album in 2009.

#33 BRANDY

Brandy debuted this year on my chart. I bought 2 albums of hers, the most successful one was "Have you ever" which reached #3, "Afrodisiac" reached #7.

#32 ARCHIVE

Archive reached #2 in 2009 with their "Unplugged" album. I love the nostalgic sound of them.

#31 ALICIA KEYS

Alicia Keys already is a legend on my chart, she's one of my alltime fave singers and songwriters. Her new album "The Element of Freedom" is expected to jump back to #1 on the new most played albums edition #1/2010. Alicia had the very first #1 album on the first edition of my chart with "The Diary of Alicia Keys". "As I am" currently ranks #17 on the alltime list. Alicia reached #16 on the year end chart in 2008, #18 on 2007, #32 in 2006, #7 in 2005 and #9 in 2004.

#30 RIHANNA

I did not like her until there was "Umbrella" and i still don't like the "good girl gone bad" album so much. "Rehab" from that album reached #3 in the songs chart-biggest hit until "Russian Roulette" also peaked at #3. "Rated R" is her best album to date. It peaked at #3 in 2009, the highest she ever reached with an album. Rihanna reached #39 in 2008.

#29 BEYONCÉ KNOWLES

Gorgeous Beyoncé Knowles. She is so talented and shé enjoyed so much success in 2009. "I am Sascha Fierce" hit #2 in 2008 and stayed 7 weeks in the top 10 in the beginning of 2009. "I am Yours..." the live album reached #8 quite recently. "Halo" was a #1 song in 2008, which also stayed 11 weeks in the top 10 in 2009. "Sweet Dreams" hit #4 and stayed another great 5 weeks in the top 10.
                                          Beyoncé ended 2008 at #33.

#28 LAITH AL DEEN

Laith Al Deen is the most successful german solo artist of 2009. I love his music and his deep voice. "Session" his 2009 album was very successful, and it currently is projected to reach the top 10 again on the #1 issue of 2010. "Session" peaked at #2.

#27 GARY BARLOW

Gary Barlow is one of my favourit singers. His voice is great and his song-writing abilities even greater. He only released 2 solo studio albums in the years between Take That. "Twelve months, eleven days" reached #2 in 2009. Gary reached #14 in 2004.

#26 MICHAEL BUBLÉ

Sweet-face Michael Bublé has released another smash hit album called "Crazy Love" in 2009. Michael is one of the most consitent singers on my chart. Unfortunately "Crazy Love" only stayed in the top 10 for 4 weeks. It's his least successful album on my chart ever. "Call me Irresponsible" is the 26th most played album ever, "It's time" sits at a comportable #46th place. Michael reached #29 in 2008, #15 in 2007 and #9 in 2005.
                                          My Chart

Comment

• #38 MADONNA
                                            #36 JAMES MORRISON
                                            #35 PINK
                                            #33 BRANDY
                                            #31 ALICIA KEYS
                                            #30 RIHANNA
                                            #26 MICHAEL BUBLÉ

I really like P!nk, Rihanna and Brandy.

My CHART

Comment

#25 SÖHNE MANNHEIMS

Söhne Mannheims are one of the best and most popular german bands of the last decade. "Iz On" was their 2009 new release, which peaked at #2.

#24 SILBERMOND

Silbermond are the highest charting german act in 2009 year end chart. Their 2009 album "Nichts Passiert" peaked at #2.

#23 SHAKIRA

Shakira Oral Fixation vol. #2 rached the 2009 chart, as did "She Wolf". The album peaked at #2. The song of the same name peaked at #1 in 2009 on the songs chart and stayed there for 2 consecutive weeks.

#22 MILOW

Milow debuted in 2009 on my chart for the very first time. His debut album peaked at #2 and stayed in the top 10 for 7 non-consecutive weeks. "Ayo Technology" peaked at #2 on the songs chart and stayed in the top 10 for 5 weeks.

#21 BRITNEY SPEARS

Britney Spears had a great year 2009. I'm glad that her mental problems are now part of her past and she can enjoy what she does now. "Circus" was a huge success and her most successful album on my chart.
                                              It peaked in 2009 at #2, and stayed in the chart for 7 weeks. "Kill the lights" has reached #1 on the most played songs chart and stayed there for 2 consecutive weeks. "Circus" reached #2 and "Womanizer" reached #4 in 2008. Britney was the #13th most played artist in 2008.

#20 JOSH GROBAN

Josh Groban stays my favourit male vocalist. He is also the second most played male artist on the alltime list. In 2009 he reached the chart with his cataloge, cause he did not release a new album in 2009. "Awake live" reached #4. His debut album peaked at #2 in 2009 also. His most successful album is "Awake" which currently sits at #14 on the alltime list. He was the #8th most played artist 2008.

#19 JANET JACKSON

I love Janet, i even love her voice. She is a great performer. "Number Ones" her new compilation reached #6 in 2009. Her most successful album in my chart in 2009 was "All for You" it is the 26th most played album of the year. Janet reached #11 in 2008, #19 in 2007 and #4 in 2006.

#18 RAZORLIGHT

Razorlight had one of the years biggest hits, called "Wire to Wire". The song reached the songs chart summit and held the top spot for 3 consecutive weeks. "Slipway Fires" peaked at #1 in 09.

#17 MIKA

Mika reached the top 10 with 2 albums. "Life in cartoon motion" and "The boy who knew too much". The latter peaked at #2. Mika ended 2008 as the 35th most played artist.

#16 BRUCE SPINGSTEEN

His first numer #1 song on my song chart was "Streets of Philadelphia" which stayed at #1 for 6 consecutive weeks and it also stayed in the top 10 for 34 weeks in total. "The Rising" was his first #1 album on my chart, it stayed on top for 5 weeks, unfortunately that was before i compiled my chart, which started in 2004.
                                              In 2009 he reached the top 10 with "Working on a dream". The album peaked at #2 for 3 consecutive weeks. Bruce was the #46th most played artist in 2008, #21 of 2007, #27 of 2006 and #5 of 2005.

#15 ONE REPUBLIC

One Republic already are one of the most successful bands ever. "Dreaming out loud" has become the #25th most played album of the decade, and "Waking Up" is currently sitting in the top 5 of the MPA chart, it hit #1 in 2009. One Republic ended 2008 at #7 on the yec.

#14 MAROON 5

Since their debut album from 2004 they belong to the most consistent bands on my chart ever. "It won't be soon before long" from 2007 topped the chart for 5 non-consecutive weeks. In 2009 their "Call and Response" album stayed in the top 10 for 9 weeks. It has reached the top 10 again on the most current issue of my chart #1/2010.

#13 MGMT

"Oracular Spectacular" was released in 2008 but it debuted on my chart in 2009. It hit #1 and stayed in the top 10 for 12 non-consecutive weeks.

#12 EDDIE VEDDER

Eddie Vedder has done one of my alltime favourit soundtracks. "Into the Wild" spent 3 weeks at #1. It's the 2nd most successful soundtrack of the year.

#11 NELLY FURTADO

Nelly Furtado had a long fight with Madonna and Alanis Morissette for the 2nd spot on the alltime female artists list. She lost to both and now sits at #4. "Loose" from 2006 is the 7th most played album of the decade, "Say it right" has become the longest running #1 song of all times (together with Mariah Carey's We Belong Together) and "All good Things" has also topped the songs chart for 4 weeks.
                                              "Mi Plan" peaked at #2, "Silencio" the duet with Josh Groban hit #1 on the songs chart. "Loose the concert" peaked at #2 but stayed in the top 10 for 8 weeks.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• #23 SHAKIRA
                                                #21 BRITNEY SPEARS
                                                #18 RAZORLIGHT
                                                #17 MIKA
                                                #15 ONE REPUBLIC
                                                #13 MGMT
                                                #11 NELLY FURTADO

Mika, Shakira. YAY.

My CHART

Comment

• Top 10 most played artist of 2009:

#10 KINGS OF LEON

Kings of Leon debuted in 2009 with their worldwide smash album "Only by the night". The album has become one of the most played ones of 2009.

Only by the night:
                                                  2009: 1-2-1-1-1-3-4-4-8- Re1: 10-5-9-10

#9 COLDPLAY

Once again Coldplay become one of the top 10 most played artists of the year end chart. Since the year 2006 they hold the #1 spot as the most played band on the artists list, "X&Y" has gone up 1 spot again to #9 on the alltime most played albums list and "Viva la Vida" ranks #11 on the same chart.

Prospekt's March: 2009: Re1: 10-7-5-3-6-7-9
                                                  Viva la Vida: 2009: Re1: 10- Re2: 7-6-4-10-9-9-7-4-3-Re3: 10
                                                  X&Y: 2009: Re8: 10- Re9: 5-5
                                                  Live 2003: 2009: 3-4

Coldplay on the yec:
                                                  2004: not charted
                                                  2005: #2
                                                  2006: #18
                                                  2007: #28
                                                  2008: #3
                                                  2009: #9

#8 WHITNEY HOUSTON

Whitney Houston comes back in 2009 in a very big way. "I look to you" spawned 2 #1 Hits on my songs chart: "I got you" (3 weeks) and "Salute" (1 week). "Million $ Bill" reached #3 and "Didn't know my own strength" hit #2. The album is full of potential mega hits. Unfortunately US radio programers won't give it a chance. "I will always love you" is a 90's decade top 10 song, and it was my alltime first #1 song. It was succeeded by "Without you" from fellow diva Mariah Carey. "The Bodyguard" Soundtrack is one of my alltime top 10 most played albums, unfortunately it was not that successful since 2004, since when I compile my most played albums chart.

The Greatest Hits: 2009: Re7: 9-8
                                                  Just Whitney: 2009: Re2: 5-9
                                                  Whitney: 2009: 3-8
                                                  I Look to you: 2009: 1-1-1-3-4-6-5-10

Whitney on YEC:
                                                  2004: #5
                                                  2005: #16
                                                  2006: #28
                                                  2007: #31
                                                  2008: #45
                                                  2009: #8

#7 MANDO DIAO

Mando Diao debuted in 2009 with "Give me fire". The album got 1 #1 song "The Shining" (1 week). The Song stayed in the top 10 for 19 non-consecutive weeks.

Give me Fire: 2009: 1-1-1-1-3-4-5-9-8-6-6-8-7-7-7-9

#6 TAKE THAT

I became a fan in 1995, when they released "Back for Good". I also bought the album "Nobody Else" which was the third studio album of any artists I've ever bought, which I played to death. "Never Forget" became the most played song of the 90's and since then has already become one of my alltime favourit songs. I stayed a huge fan during their seperation and i was one of the happiest people when they announced their comeback in 2005. "The Circus" was a huge hit in 2009 and their Live album "The Greatest Day" reached #2 also.

Nobody else: 2009: Re1: 4- Re2: 5
                                                  Never Forget Ultimate: 2009: Re5: 5
                                                  The Circus: 2009: 3-4-5-7-7-9-7-6-6-3-5- Re1: 8-7- Re2: 6
                                                  The Greatest Day: 2009: 5-2-5- Re1: 7

YEC:
                                                  2004: #11
                                                  2005: #20
                                                  2006: #8
                                                  2007: #6
                                                  2008: #22
                                                  2009: #6
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• The top 5 most played artists:

#5 THE KILLERS

The Killers debuted in 2009. In their first year they were album to smash into the year end top 5. That is something rare on my chart. "Human" was a #1 song. There was a week when they had 3 albums in the top 10, a record only equaled by Mariah Carey.

Day & Age: 2009: 1-3-1-2-1-1-6-7
                                                    Hot Fuss: 2009: 1-4-3-5-9- Re1: 4-6
                                                    Sawdust: 2009: 4-6-10
                                                    Sam's Town: 2009: 5-10

#4 THE KING OF POP MICHAEL JACKSON

One of my alltime favourit singers and performers has passed away in 2009. It was a shock for the world and for me. It was mid-summer night when I watched the midnight news on a german channel. Suddenly they announced that Michael was brought to a hospital suffering from a cardiac arrest. Two hours later (3 a.m. german time) CNN cinfirmed the death of Michael. He will never be forgotten, because his music - his art- and his dance will live on forever. "Smooth Criminal", "They don't care about us" and "Will you be There" will always belong to my alltime favourit songs. Michael has always got played.

HIStory: 2009: Re5: 4-1-3-6-10-9
                                                    Dangerous: 2009: Re4: 2-7-8
                                                    The Essential: 2009: Re4: 4-8- Re5: 8-3-2-5
                                                    Number Ones: 2009: 1-3-7-4-4- Re1: 2-4
                                                    Thriller 25: 2009: 3-4

YEC:
                                                    2004: #12
                                                    2005: #8
                                                    2006: #19
                                                    2007: #12
                                                    2008: #42
                                                    2009: #4
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X