10.(5) Take That - The Flood
      11.(8) Coldplay - Christmas Lights
      19.(4) Glee - Don't stop Believin'
      I like the Christmas-ness And Matt Cardle of course
      These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART

Comment

• Most Played albums #52 of 2010

-- Mariah Carey gets the double titel in the last week of 2010. Her success in the last quarter of 2010 has pushed her way up on the year end artists list. Drake re enters this week's chart at #3, cementing even further his status as one of the most successful albums and singles artist of 2010. For the second consecutive year Merry Christmas by Mariah fails to enter the top 10. Two other christmas releases make the cut though, Nsync's Home for Christmas and Michael Bublé's Let it Snow EP --

1.(5) Merry Christmas II You - Mariah Carey (9 weeks)
        CR: 2010: 1-1-1-2-3-1-3-5-1-

2.(1) Michael - Michael Jackson (2 weeks)
        CR: 2010: 1-2-

3.(re) Thank me Later - Drake (17 weeks)
        CR: 2010: 1-2-2-1-1-2-3-2-1-4-9-9-5-8-9- Re1: 10- Re2: 3-

4.(3) Progress - Take That (7 weeks)
        CR: 2010: 2-1-2-2-5-3-4-

5.(8) My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy - Kanye West (5 weeks)
        CR: 2010: 1-3-6-8-5-

6.(7) The Beginning - The Black Eyed Peas (4 weeks)
        CR: 2010: 4-1-7-6-

7.(re) Home for Christmas - Nsync (2 weeks)
        CR: 2009: 9- Re1: 2010: 7-

8.(6) Pink Friday - Nicki Minaj (3 weeks)
        CR: 2010: 2-6-8-

9.(new) let it Snow EP - Michael Bublé (1 week)
        CR: 2010: 9-

10.(9) Battle Studies - John Mayer (15 weeks)
        CR: 2010: 6-2-1-1-1-1-1-4-5-7- Re1: 10- Re2: 3-8- Re3: 9-10-
        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
          10.(9) Battle Studies - John Mayer (15 weeks)
          CR: 2010: 6-2-1-1-1-1-1-4-5-7- Re1: 10- Re2: 3-8- Re3: 9-10-
          Good album

My CHART

Comment

• And now, let me start the annual Most Played Artists Countdown:
            Only the album success and performances determine the ranking on the Most Played Artists year end list:

Top 75 Artists of 2010:

#75 - Incubus

Incubus' A Crow left of the Murder album was able to chart this year for one week on the Most Played Albums chart, the band debuted on the charts first year in 2004 with the same album. In 2004 they reached #17 on the Artists Year End Chart.

#74 - Trey Songz

Trey Songz debuted this year with his album Passion Pain and Pleasure. Unfortinately, he wasn't able to compete with other debuts from Drake, Nicki Minaj or Bruno Mars.

#73 - Janet Jackson

Janet Jackson is one of the most successful artists of all times on my chart. I truely love her and consider her as one of the most iconic and important music artists of all times. Nothing was her biggest success in 2010 on the songs chart. Unfortunately, only her Number Ones album charted in 2010. Janet was #19 on last year's countdown.

#72 - Nsync

Thanks to their Christmas album Nsync make this year's cut again. Last year they ended the year at #67.

#71 - Sarah Connor

Sarah Connor is one of very few german acts that charted this year. Sarah debuted on my chart this year with her album Soulicious.
            My Chart

Comment

• #73 - Janet Jackson

Was good. Once.

My CHART

Comment

• #70 - Snow Patrol

Snow Patrol only had one super smash album on my chart, Eyes Open. This year only their Greatest Hits album reached my chart. Snow Patrol ended 2009 as the #60 most played artists.

#69 - Macy Gray

I know Macy Gray since her smash hit I try. The song reached my chart this year again. Her album On How Life Is debuted this year on my albums chart too.

#68 - Outkast

Mrs. Jackson has been one of the most successful songs on my Daily Chart (2000-2004), I re-discovered the song this year again and it re-entered my chart. Stankonia is the only album by Outkast that made the top 10 this year.

#67 - All Saints

All Saints have never had the impact and success as for example the Spice Girls had. I never really felt the band. But this year they debuted on my albums chart with their Greatest Hits album, "All Hits".

#66 - Barbra Streisand

Barbra Streisand is a musical icon. In 2010 she debuted on my chart with her Essential album. She also had a successful top 10 entry on my songs chart, thanks to Glee.

#65 - Phil Collins

Phil Collins is a musical icon too. Unfortunately his newest album didn't make my Top 10, it's his catalogue that still gets the majority of his spins. Phil didn't have a album charting in 2009. Phil is currently ranked as the 28th most played male artist of all times.

#64 - Mark Ronson

Mark Ronson isn't only extremely good looking, he's also a brilliant producer. Stop Me (ft. Daniel Merriweather) was a big hit on my chart in 2010. It was performed on the german leg of the X Factor franchise.

#63 - Monica

Monica is another newbie in my chart. her debut album and song Still Standing made the top 10 this year. Monica is already #40 on the alltime most played female artists list.

#62 - Leona Lewis

Leona Lewis was one of the most successful newcomer of 2008. Her song Bleeding Love was a huge #1 Hit on my Most Played Songs Chart. Spirit is currently ranked 26th on the most played albums list (since 2004). Leona Lewis reached #49 on last year's countdown.

#61 - Beyoncé Knowles

Beyoncé has a hard stand on my chart. She has to fight harder than anyone else to surprise and confince me of her music. This year she was pretty successful with the Lady Gaga duet. Halo is of course one of the most played ballads of recent years. Beyoncé reached #29 on last year's countdown.
                My Chart

Comment

• #74 - Trey Songz
                  #63 - Monica
                  #62 - Leona Lewis
                  #61 - Beyoncé Knowles

Matt's Hot 50;; Week 13;; Show Every Little World

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... c&start=50

Comment

• #66 - Barbra Streisand
                    #62 - Leona Lewis

Barbra is fantastic, a legend

My CHART

Comment

• Woooo for Trey Songz & Beyonce. 2 of my current favorite R&B singers.

Comment

• #71 Sarah Connor
                        #70 Snow Patrol
                        #65 Phil Collins
                        #62 Leona Lewis

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...-first-edition

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...-first-edition

Comment

• Nice to see Take That doing well. I didn't get the album for Christmas so I'm gonna buy it myself.

Snow Patrol, All Saitns, Leona, Beyoncé and Streisand are brilliant.

Comment

• #60 - The Temper Trap

The Temper Trap are debuting this year with their album Conditions. They were also partly resonsible for the 500 Days of Summer soundtrack's success.

#59 - Korn

Korn reached the #1 on my Most Played Songs Chart with the cover of the song Word Up. They currently rank 48th on the alltime bands list.

#58 - Laith Al-Deen

Laith Al Deen is one of very few german artists which were able to place german language music in my chart. His Best of album was his most successful charting release of 2010. Laith was the 28th most played artist of 2009.

#57 - Katy Perry

Katy Perry might have become one of the most played and successful artists of 2010, but unfortunately I could not connect with her music as much as the world could. Teenage Dream was not able to match her debut album's success on my chart. Katy is down 1 position to last year's result.

#56 - Enrique Igleasis

Enrique Igleasias scored another big hit on ym chart with I like it. It took him 8 years to place another hit song in my top 10 since Escape.

#55 - Scissor Sisters

Yes, I don't feel like dancing anymore- to the Scissor Sisters. Their debut album was a modest hit on my chart but their new album did not spawn a decent hit.

#54 - Paul McCartney

Sir Paul has become an incredible force in my chart since I discovered his musical genius in 2005. He is ranked 10th most played male artist of all times. In 2010 only his live album Good Evening New York City charted, while Let It Be and Hey Jude received massive re-current spins. Paul was the 53rd most played artist of 2009.

#53 - Lady Antebellum

America's charm, also called Country Music, reached me this year. Lady Antebellum had a popular hit this year with Need you Now. The accompanying album was the band's first entry on my chart.

#52 - Savage Garden

Savage Garden had a modest revival this year. I cannot believe that I wasn't a huge fan back in the day. But I did not really know them. They currently rank as my alltime 44th most played band.

#51 - Adam Lambert

Adam Lambert is one of very few real newbies of 2010. His debut album ranks as the 116th most played album since 2004. Wataya want from me was his most successful song 2010.
                            My Chart

Comment

• #57 - Katy Perry
                              #52 - Savage Garden
                              #51 - Adam Lambert

Adam's going to go places, he's good

My CHART

Comment

• Scissor Sisters and Amdam Lambert are amazing!

Comment

• Aw I love Savage Garden, and Katy and Erique are great too!

Comment

• Nice to see Katy Perry there, I thought she'd be higher though.

Comment

• Wow for Merry Christmas II You!
                                      My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

• Outkast, Monica & Katy!

Comment

• #50 - Jay-Z

Jay-Z had a great year 2010 on my chart. He opens the top 50 of the Most Played Artists of 2010. The Blueprint III reached #2 last year. He is up 6 spots in comparison to 2009.

#49 - Rihanna

Rihanna's newest album Loud has only charted for 1 week on my MPA Chart. Rated R was a bigger success in 2009. Her new electro R&B style is something I really detest. Rihanna is down 19 spots in comparison to 2009.

#48 - John Legend

John Legend's 2008 album Evolver debuted this year on my chart and peaked at #3. It stayed in the top 10 for 3 consecutive weeks. Legend had his breakthrough on my chart back in 2005 when he ended the year as the 28th most played artist. His most successful year was 2006. He has become a stable force of classic R&B and Soul music.

#47 - Nelly Furtado

Nelly Furtado did not release her first english studio album since Loose (2006) last year. I'm one of her biggest fans because I like all kinds of genres that she does. Nelly was the 11th Most Played Artist of 2009 that means she is down 36 positions. She is currently ranked as the 5th Most Played female Artist ever.

#46 - Nicki Minaj

I can already declare that Nicki Minaj is my favourite female rapper of all times. I like her attitude and style as much as her great debut album. She brings so much fun in my world. I'm the Best is currently shaking up my Most Played Songs chart and her debut album is also still charting high on my albums chart too.

#45 - Whitney Houston

Whitney Houston did not have her best year in 2010. Her massive comeback did not last so much. But she was super successful in 2009. I look to you has spawned three #1 hits on my songs chart so far while the album itself spend 3 weeks atop the albums list. Whitney is an icon and a superstar. I will always love her and buy whatever she releases- because she's always worth it. Whitney was the 8th most successful artist of 2009.

#44 - Josh Groban

Josh Groban had the chance to regain the second place as the most played male artist of all times on my alltime artists list. But his 2010 release Illuminations did not reach my expectation. For the first time he disappointed me. The album is dull and pointless with no real melodies. I would have never thought that this could happen. Josh was the 20th most played artist of 2009.

#43 - Alexi Murdoch

Alexi Murdoch was one of the most promising new discoveries of 2010. He debuted with his album Time without Consequence which spawned his #1 single 12. He is one of the greatest indi-musicians I know.

#42 - Stevie Wonder

Stevie Wonder is another music icon that debuted last year. He is one of the greatest soul and R&B singer of all times. When he sang at Michael Jackson's memorial 2009 I had to cry. That particular song was a huge hit last year.

#41 - Alanis Morissette

Alanis Morissette is an icon one of the most successful artists of my chart history. She is the third most played female artist of all times with the potential to become the third female artist to surpass the 500 points mark this year. Alanis was the 55th most played artist of 2009.
                                          My Chart

Comment

• Loving Rihanna and Groban!

Comment

• #49 - Rihanna
                                              #47 - Nelly Furtado
                                              #45 - Whitney Houston

Rihanna should be higher

My CHART

Comment

• Rihanna and Nicki Minaj had a great year.

Nice to see Alanis Morissette in there too!
                                                Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

• Most Played Songs #53 of 2010 (31.12.2010)

-- The last week of 2010 is not counting towards the year end countdown. Despite that Nicki Minaj grabs the crown in the last week of the past year as I'm the Best jumps an impressive 16 spots to #1. Mariah Carey's christmas domination is still in full force as One Child only drops 1 position to #2. The new Most Played Albums and Songs Chart will still be published every friday, starting Friday the 6th 2011. It's the Albums charts' 8th year!

PINK wig domination

1.(17) Nicki Minaj - I'm the Best
                                                  2.(1) Mariah Carey - One Child
                                                  3.(5) Willow Smith - Whip my Hair
                                                  4.(4) Michael Jackson - Behind the Mask
                                                  5.(18) Kanye West - Monster
                                                  6.(2) Matt Cardle - When we collide
                                                  7.(3) Mariah Carey ft. Patricia Carey - O Come all ye faithfull
                                                  8.(6) Michael Jackson - Breaking News
                                                  9.(16) Kanye West ft. Pusha - Runaway
                                                  10.(re) Mark Ronson ft. Daniel Merriweather - Stop Me
                                                  11.(12) John Mayer - Belief
                                                  12.(10) Take That - The Flood
                                                  13.(re) Drake - Find your Love
                                                  14.(re) Cee-Lo Green - **** You/Forget You
                                                  15.(11) Coldplay - Christmas Lights
                                                  16.(8) Shakira - Waka Waka
                                                  17.(re) Celine Dion - A New Day has Come
                                                  18.(re) Mariah Carey - Imperfect
                                                  19.(re) Smashproof ft. Gin Wigmore - Brother
                                                  20.(9) Drake ft. The Dream - Shut it Down

forecast: Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and other surprising re-entries will hit The top 20 on the first edition of 2011.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                                                    6.(2) Matt Cardle - When we collide
                                                    8.(6) Michael Jackson - Breaking News
                                                    12.(10) Take That - The Flood
                                                    13.(re) Drake - Find your Love
                                                    15.(11) Coldplay - Christmas Lights
                                                    16.(8) Shakira - Waka Waka
                                                    17.(re) Celine Dion - A New Day has Come
                                                    Celine!

My CHART

Comment

Working...
                                                    X