No announcement yet.

Stevyy's Chart :: 41/2021 :: The Dying Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Not Now, When? has been my most played album for the last 4 weeks in a row, and Dangerous is a classic

Comment

• Moves Like Jagger <3
      Cheers Dropped :(
      Go BEYY!

Comment

• MPS: #32 of 2011

-- Amy Winehouse stays unbeatable and occupies the #1 position for a third straight week. The singer who died at age 27 is also ranked high on the Albums Chart. Jay-Z and Kanye West are back with their collaboration album Watch the Throne which is the Hot Shot Debut at #1 on the Most Played Albums Charts this week. East 17 make a surprising comeback because I received some old Bravo Magazine from 1994 and what's better than reading old stories about boybands by playing their music? --

1.(1) Amy Winehouse - Take The Box
        2.(new) Kanye West & Jay-Z ft. Beyoncé - Lift Off
        3.(new) East 17 - Deep
        4.(new) Kanye West & Jay-Z - N****s in Paris
        5.(new) East 17 - It's Alright
        6.(new) Kanye West & Jay-Z ft. Frank Ocean - No Church in the Wild
        7.(new) The Boyz - One Minute
        8.(new) Will Young - You and I

9.(2) Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera - Moves like Jagger
        10.(re) Take That - Everything Changes
        11.(new) Kanye West & Jay-Z - Who Gon Stop Me
        12.(new) Cranberries - War Child
        13.(re) Mariah Carey - Vision of Love

14.(8) Beyoncé - 1+1
        15.(20) Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine - Stereo Hearts
        16.(new) Kanye West & Jay-Z - Made in America
        17.(re) East 17 - Thunder
        18.(new) Will Young - Changes

19.(9) Coldplay - Every Teardrop is a Waterfall
        20.(6) Incubus - If not Now, When?
        My Chart

Comment

• Love this!
          P=MC2's Top 20
          Originally posted by Merci
          Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!

Comment

• Love the Kanye/Jay-Z songs especially Made in America!
            Take the Box is one of my faves from Frank too.
            what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
              15.(20) Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine - Stereo Hearts
              19.(9) Coldplay - Every Teardrop is a Waterfall
              Woo for the Gym Class Heroes/Adam Levine and also the Mariah Carey re-entry.
              These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART

Comment

• Love the Kanye/Jay-z songs, the album is AMAZING! Great to see Lift Off and No Church In The Wild so high, they're my favourites.
                BadGirl's Top 50

Comment

14.(8) Beyoncé - 1+1
                  hmm...a lot of stuff I don't know this week, since I have no plans to check out that Kanye/Jay-Z album...but I DEFINITELY love the re-entry for "Vision Of Love"! ;)
                  last.fm

Comment

• "Lift Off' is OK, it's definitely not surpassing my expectation though.

Comment

• Nice chart Great to see Will Young in there
                      Too Much Music
                      Too Much Music @Facebook
                      Too Much Music @Twitter
                      Scotland Social League

Comment

• Originally posted by oasisbobo
                        Nice chart Great to see Will Young in there
                        Somebody's getting oasisbobosessed with Will Young!

"Take The Box" is indeed an excellent track - great to see it sticking to the #1 spot.

Interesting East 17 re-entries!

Nice to see the Cranberries in there, even if that's not a particular favourite track of mine.

Comment

• Interesting to see East 17 in there

Comment

• Good increase for "Stereo Hearts".

Comment

• can't wait to hear other songs from Kanye/Jay-Z, Otis and Lift Off are grrreat!
                              Last Fm / My Chart

Comment

• 5.(new) East 17 - It's Alright
                                10.(re) Take That - Everything Changes

Some nice 90s classics

Comment

• Most Played Songs #33 of 2011

-- It was a very close race between Amy Winehouse and Kanye/Jay/Beyoncé. In the final hours of the rolling periode Kanye and co. outpaced Amy and took the #1 position. Runaway was the last song by Kanye West to reach the ultimate summit --

1.(2) Kanye West & Jay-Z ft. Beyoncé - Lift Off
                                  2.(1) Amy Winehouse - Take The Box
                                  3.(new) Kanye West & Jay-Z - Murder in Excellence
                                  4.(new) Kanye West & Jay-Z ft. Mr. Hudson - Why I Love You

5.(16) Kanye West & Jay-Z - Made in America
                                  6.(re) Take That - Happy Now
                                  7.(re) Robbie Williams - My Way
                                  8.(re) Justin Timberlake - My Love

9.(11) Kanye West & Jay-Z - Who Gon Stop Me
                                  10.(re) Beyoncé - Best Thing I never had
                                  11.(18) Will Young - Changes
                                  12.(9) Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera - Moves like Jagger
                                  13.(8) Will Young - You and I
                                  14.(19) Coldplay - Every Teardrop is a Waterfall
                                  15.(re) Lady Gaga - Monster
                                  16.(6) Kanye West & Jay-Z ft. Frank Ocean - No Church in the Wild
                                  17.(re) Michael Jackson - Breaking News
                                  18.(re) Adele - Rolling in the Deep
                                  19.(re) Lady Gaga - Hair
                                  20.(re) The Wanted - Glad you Came
                                  My Chart

Comment

20.(re) The Wanted - Glad you Came[/b][/color]
                                    Wooo for The Wanted
                                    These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART

Comment

8.(re) Justin Timberlake - My Love
                                      19.(re) Lady Gaga - Hair
                                      so much Kanye/Jay-Z but I'm definitely lovin' the random re-entries for GaGa! ;)
                                      last.fm

Comment

• Don't really like your number one, but at least it has Beyonce on it, so YAY!

Comment

19.(re) Lady Gaga - Hair
                                          20.(re) The Wanted - Glad you Came[/b][/color]
                                          Find me on Last.fm

Comment

16.(6) Kanye West & Jay-Z ft. Frank Ocean - No Church in the Wild
                                            19.(re) Lady Gaga - Hair[/b][/color]
                                            BadGirl's Top 50

Comment

• 1.(2) Kanye West & Jay-Z ft. Beyoncé - Lift Off
                                              9.(11) Kanye West & Jay-Z - Who Gon Stop Me
                                              19.(re) Lady Gaga - Hair
                                              Lot of great (re)entries. Good to see a lot of cuts from Watch the Throne
                                              Abe's Top 20 | Top 100 of 2012

Comment

• MPS #34 of 2011

-- Will Young kicks Jay-Z, Kanye West and Beyoncé from the #1 position this week. His album Echoes also dethrones Watch the Throne on the albums list. Janet Jackson makes a huge return with two songs in the top 15. German bad boy and rapper Bushido finally makes his debut on my chart. The soundtrack to his movie Zeiten ändern Dich also debuts on the albums chart --

1.(new) Will Young - Jealousy
                                                2.(1) Kanye West & Jay-Z ft. Beyoncé - Lift Off
                                                3.(new) Bushido ft. Karel Gott - Für Immer Jung
                                                4.(re) Janet Jackson - Love will never do without you
                                                5.(new) Will Young - Outsider

6.(10) Beyoncé - Best Thing I never had
                                                7.(new) Olly Murs ft. Razzle Kicks - Heart skips a beat
                                                8.(5) Kanye West & Jay-Z - Made in America
                                                9.(re) Lady Gaga ft. Beyoncé - Telephone
                                                10.(new) Bushido - Alles wird Gut
                                                11.(new) Will Young - Come on
                                                12.(re) Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation

13.(3) Kanye West & Jay-Z - Murder in Excellence
                                                14.(2) Amy Winehouse - Take The Box
                                                15.(6) Take That - Happy Now
                                                16.(new) Will Young - Runaway
                                                17.(4) Kanye West & Jay-Z ft. Mr. Hudson - Why I Love You
                                                18.(new) Bushido - Vergeben und Vergessen
                                                19.(re) Nicki Minaj - I'm the Best
                                                20.(new) Olly Murs - On my Cloud
                                                My Chart

Comment

4.(re) Janet Jackson - Love will never do without you
                                                  lovin' the random, classic Janet re-entries! also great to see "Telephone" back!
                                                  last.fm

Comment

2.(1) Kanye West & Jay-Z ft. Beyoncé - Lift Off
                                                    8.(5) Kanye West & Jay-Z - Made in America

13.(3) Kanye West & Jay-Z - Murder in Excellence
                                                    14.(2) Amy Winehouse - Take The Box
                                                    17.(4) Kanye West & Jay-Z ft. Mr. Hudson - Why I Love You
                                                    19.(re) Nicki Minaj - I'm the Best[/b][/color]
                                                    I don't like your #1, but the rest is pretty great!
                                                    BadGirl's Top 50

Comment

Working...
                                                    X