No announcement yet.

A Decade Of Urban Hits! [#1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both fantastic songs and both make my Top 100 of the Decade!

Comment

• 004. Toni Braxton | He Wasn't Man Enough

Brilliant
      These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART

Comment

• 002. Kelis - Milkshake

Year: 2003

Kelis was the first single released from her (already) classic album 'Tasty' and became a worldwide smash instantly. Kelis brought all the boys to the yard and damn right, hers is better than yours! Definitely one of the most addictive tracks of the decade. With her sweetness, attitude and sex appeal, Kelis made the perfect blend!
        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• 001. Aaliyah - Try Again

Year: 2000

And here it is: the number one urban song of the decade! 'Try Again' was released at the very beginning of the dcade, in 2000, when it became a big hit and the definite breakthrough for superstar Aaliyah. Her career went uphill very fast in the upcoming year, but as we all know, unfortunately, Aaliyah couldn't enjoy the success for long. August 25th will be always be a sad day for her fans, but also a day where we can look back at the wonderful art she's left us. R.I.P. BabyGirl, you are a legend to me.
          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• With the exception of 'Umbrella' your top ten is absolutely amazing and I totally agree with those you placed within it.

Try Again was, and still is, ahead of its time. It's that sort of track which could be released today and it'd be massive! My absolutely favourite Aaliyah track next to 'Are U That Somebody'.

And as for Kelis being at number 2, well, that just makes me like you more

Comment

• Aww Aaliyah :(

Awesome chart Ben and I commend yo for finishing
              These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART

Comment

Working...
              X