Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Akini's Daily Top 20: #1 Came to save a thing called female rap...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JakeP View Post
    Hi Akini
    Hey, Jake!

Originally posted by JakeP View Post
    01.(NE) Megan Thee Stallion - Hot Girl Summer (feat. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign) (Hot Shot Debut)

So i'm feeling very much out of the loop with this track. I've never heard of Megan Thee Stallion prior to this tracks release, and the fact it's doing so well on iTunes particularly in America. I checked out the track last night and enjoyed this much more than the new single from Katy Perry. Doubt it'll be another 24 hour #1 for me purely because my favourites over the past week have been pretty solidified (my entire top 6 last weekend being non movers which i'm sure was a first for my chart).
    Oh, you haven't heard of "Big Ole Freak"? That one's been pretty big this year. Admittedly, it's taken a while for me to really embrace Megan Thee Stallion the way so many have since early on in the year, but "Hot Girl Summer" is a certified bop! Glad you like it.

02.(RE) Whitney Houston - It's Not Right but It's Okay (Best Comeback)

Classic Whitney. A truly majestic singer of every level. Ohh i noticed that Higher love is now #1 on UK iTunes. Love how the UK have really got behind this track, it's possibly doing better here than in Norway where i expected the song to be huge purely because of Kygo's connection.
    I'm pleasantly surprised that it's doing so well in the UK!

03.(RE) P!nk - Courage

I've still not herd this yet. I'm going to rectify this situation. Then again i've been quite underwhelmed with P!nk's output from what i've heard from Hurts 2b human
    Yeah, I don't think it's her best LP by a long shot, but "Courage" does oh so much for me.

10.(RE) Ava Max - Freaking Me Out

This is slowly growing on me but its nowhere near as impactful as Sweet but psycho imo.
    It's growing on me as well!

19.(NE) Katy Perry - Small Talk

I'm quite underwhelmed with Small talk which is disappointing considering how much i loved Never really over by comparison. It might grow on me but i just wish the production on the backing music progressed more throughout the track.
    Yeah, and I didn't even like "Never Really Over" as much as you did. Both Katy and Taylor are off to slow starts for me.

Best of the rest:

05.(RE) Taylor Swift - Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran)
    07.(RE) Mariah Carey - Through the Rain
    08.(RE) Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
    09.(01) Billie Eilish - You Should See Me in a Crown (Biggest Free Faller)
    11.(RE) Little Mix - Secret Love Song (feat. Jason Derulo)
    13.(RE) Jessie J, Ariana Grande, & Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang
    14.(RE) Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Where the Wild Roses Grow (feat. Kylie Minogue)
    16.(RE) Mariah Carey - Hero
    20.(RE) Shanice - I Love Your Smile
    Glad you also appreciate these.

Originally posted by steophonic View Post
    A classic Whitney track there!
    Indeed. Whitney really is the greatest vocal talent of all-time.
    Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [85-81]

Comment

• Saturday's Top 20 (August 10th)

01.(01) Megan Thee Stallion - Hot Girl Summer (feat. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign)
      02.(RE) Kacey Musgraves - Happy & Sad (Best Comeback)
      03.(RE) Whitney Houston - I'm Your Baby Tonight
      04.(12) Megan Thee Stallion - Simon Says (feat. Juicy J)
      05.(RE) Lindsey Stirling - Underground
      06.(RE) Lorde - Green Light
      07.(RE) Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away with Me
      08.(RE) Kylie Minogue - All the Lovers
      09.(20) Shanice - I Love Your Smile (Greatest Gainer)
      10.(06) Demi Lovato - Here We Go Again
      11.(02) Whitney Houston - It's Not Right but It's Okay (Biggest Free Faller)
      12.(RE) Ariana Grande - Into You
      13.(09) Billie Eilish - You Should See Me in a Crown
      14.(16) Mariah Carey - Hero
      15.(RE) Mickey Guyton - Better Than You Left Me
      16.(RE) Paula Abdul - Vibeology
      17.(RE) Kygo & Whitney Houston - Higher Love
      18.(RE) Kacey Musgraves - Follow Your Arrow
      19.(RE) Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
      20.(RE) Whitney Houston - All the Man That I Need

Comment

• Sunday's Top 20 (August 11th)

01.(01) Megan Thee Stallion - Hot Girl Summer (feat. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign)
        02.(04) Megan Thee Stallion - Simon Says (feat. Juicy J)
        03.(RE) Ava Max - Freaking Me Out (Best Comeback)
        04.(RE) Beyoncé - Bigger
        05.(RE) Lady Gaga - Million Reasons
        06.(17) Kygo & Whitney Houston - Higher Love (Greatest Gainer)
        07.(RE) Lil Nas X - Old Town Road (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus)
        08.(RE) Kacey Musgraves - Merry Go 'Round
        09.(RE) Beyoncé - Spirit
        10.(RE) Lindsey Stirling - Shatter Me (feat. Lzzy Hale)
        11.(RE) Ariana Grande & Social House - Boyfriend
        12.(05) Lindsey Stirling - Underground (Biggest Free Faller)
        13.(RE) Loreen - My Heart Is Refusing Me
        14.(09) Shanice - I Love Your Smile
        15.(RE) Lionel Richie & Diana Ross - Endless Love
        16.(RE) John Legend - Made to Love
        17.(RE) Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
        18.(RE) Dua Lipa - Kiss and Make Up
        19.(RE) Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour
        20.(RE) Taylor Swift - Begin Again

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
          Saturday's Top 20 (August 10th)
          02.(RE) Kacey Musgraves - Happy & Sad (Best Comeback)
          A day late, but very nice to see this get a high entry again! And a very strange coincidence is that yesterday night I had a strange dream where this song spent 47 consecutive weeks at #1 on my chart! In reality it was "only" 11 weeks (16 total).

Comment

A Decade of Charts: Thank You for the Music

Wow. 10 years. A decade is a long time to be doing anything, and when I started this daily chart on July 28, 2009, I was a 14-year-old kid with tonnes of free time on his hands, and I had no vision for the chart beyond it serving as a daily musical journal of sorts. I'd just joined the site five days prior, and browsed the personal charts folder and seen that the normal frequency was a weekly publication, but I knew my ever-random, ever-changing taste would be better captured with a daily chart, so I went with that, and I've largely stuck to the task, save for a three-month hiatus between October 2009 and January 2010, and an off week here and there when work or studies got the better of me, and I needed to step away from the world, charts included.

It's been a beautiful thing, sharing music tastes with the rest of my PC folder gang. I'd have been content enough to publish my daily list of 20 songs if no one followed or commented, but it's been so much fun over the years to see how members within this sub-forum will indirectly introduce each other to songs they love, then another person sees (or rather, hears) the magic, then another, then another, and that wondrous domino effect ensues. I never bothered to track this data, but I'm confident that no less than 25% of my #1 songs over the years have been songs introduced to me by other UKMixers, and that's not an insignificant number.

So what's the future of this decade-old project of mine, with an OP that will likely challenge the site's single-post-length capacity in the not-too-distant future? This chart has become such an integral part of my daily routine - I remember times when I'd fallen asleep, and got out of bed because my body literally wouldn't let me shut down for the night without posting that day's chart - that it's difficult to envision a scenario where I would abandon it. So for as long as both I, and UKMix, continue to exist, this chart will live on.

I'll borrow a page from Tansike's and Stevyy's books, and give a shout-out to the chart's century-level (100+ posts) commenters. It's always a joy to read other posters' comments, and it is so greatly appreciated that people care enough to check in regularly. Thank you, guys, for the music, and so much more!

[MENTION=35]Tiger[/MENTION] - 951
            [MENTION=32158]Haribo[/MENTION] - 744
            [MENTION=17613]crystalphoenix[/MENTION] - 685
            [MENTION=32849]Phoenixx[/MENTION] - 633
            [MENTION=26968]PosziMC2[/MENTION] - 552
            [MENTION=28121]swiftie13[/MENTION] - 509
            [MENTION=17831]CrazyCrazy[/MENTION] - 426
            [MENTION=26964]BadGirl[/MENTION] - 394
            [MENTION=22209]Spartan[/MENTION] - 359
            [MENTION=20637]GoodBoyGoneBad[/MENTION] - 332
            [MENTION=25208]Benny[/MENTION] - 309
            [MENTION=32891]Mainshow[/MENTION] - 291
            [MENTION=17768]abi[/MENTION] - 243
            [MENTION=32120]Tansike[/MENTION] - 225
            [MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION] - 219
            [MENTION=16673]adg[/MENTION] - 200
            [MENTION=31420]Tripolis[/MENTION] - 180
            [MENTION=23207]MostFierce[/MENTION] - 166
            [MENTION=35052]Lollo95[/MENTION] - 162
            [MENTION=15085]toni_pest[/MENTION] - 159
            [MENTION=38105]whoawhoa[/MENTION] - 157
            [MENTION=35440]Era[/MENTION] - 153
            [MENTION=32331]Storyteller[/MENTION] - 128
            [MENTION=32584]BeeFan[/MENTION] - 127
            [MENTION=24647]abdeeaikawa[/MENTION] - 120
            [MENTION=38462]HaskaWuga[/MENTION] - 117
            [MENTION=31019]joel77m77[/MENTION] - 115
            Oof Akini, I just see this NOW, too late...But I see I am #04, I think I was No.2 before when I commented every day...But I have too much to do out there so that I can't take care of this here much! I have my work where I am now a boss, I have a "minijob", I have friends, I have family, I am doing my drivers licence - upgrading for Bikes, yes the biggest bikes you can drive legally in Germany. and - now - my biggest hobby: Talking in Discord with my best friends and playing games, watching Netflix and stuff. I guess I would have time to post my own personals here but I lost a bit motivation over the years too... On one side due to the fact that almost nobody is interested as of now... and on the other side I'm not that much interested in this since about a year ago...I wish I would but I can't increase this motivation. I love to listen to music, and I love to compile my Top-lists. But I don't love it that much to share it here...
            Personal Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              A day late, but very nice to see this get a high entry again! And a very strange coincidence is that yesterday night I had a strange dream where this song spent 47 consecutive weeks at #1 on my chart! In reality it was "only" 11 weeks (16 total).
              Aw, you dream about your charts? That's cute!

Originally posted by Phoenixx View Post
              Oof Akini, I just see this NOW, too late...But I see I am #04, I think I was No.2 before when I commented every day...But I have too much to do out there so that I can't take care of this here much! I have my work where I am now a boss, I have a "minijob", I have friends, I have family, I am doing my drivers licence - upgrading for Bikes, yes the biggest bikes you can drive legally in Germany. and - now - my biggest hobby: Talking in Discord with my best friends and playing games, watching Netflix and stuff. I guess I would have time to post my own personals here but I lost a bit motivation over the years too... On one side due to the fact that almost nobody is interested as of now... and on the other side I'm not that much interested in this since about a year ago...I wish I would but I can't increase this motivation. I love to listen to music, and I love to compile my Top-lists. But I don't love it that much to share it here...
              Trust me, I feel you. Some days, when I feel drained, it can be hard to post a top 20, but I really do enjoy the consistency of having that one thing I do every day.

The good thing is that it's optional. If you feel like returning with a daily chart, you can. If not, that's fine, too. Glad to hear your offline life sounds so complete and happy. I think that's most important.

Comment

• Monday's Top 20 (August 12th)

01.(RE) Ariana Grande - Breathin (Best Comeback)
                02.(RE) Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of Sunshine
                03.(RE) Madonna - Deeper and Deeper
                04.(RE) Katy Perry - Firework
                05.(RE) Lady Gaga - Born This Way
                06.(RE) Mariah Carey - Hero
                07.(RE) Sia - The Greatest (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
                08.(RE) Whitney Houston - The Greatest Love of All
                09.(RE) Katy Perry - Rise
                10.(RE) Madonna - Jump
                11.(RE) Little Mix - Wings
                12.(RE) Anastacia - One Day in Your Life
                13.(17) Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry (Greatest Gainer)
                14.(RE) Ariana Grande - No Tears Left to Cry
                15.(RE) Miley Cyrus - The Most
                16.(RE) The Beatles - Let It Be
                17.(RE) P!nk - Courage
                18.(RE) Christina Aguilera - Lift Me Up
                19.(RE) Mariah Carey - Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme)
                20.(RE) 4 Non Blondes - What's Up?

Comment

• 02.(RE) Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of Sunshine
                  03.(RE) Madonna - Deeper and Deeper
                  06.(RE) Mariah Carey - Hero
                  08.(RE) Whitney Houston - The Greatest Love of All
                  10.(RE) Madonna - Jump
                  16.(RE) The Beatles - Let It Be
                  20.(RE) 4 Non Blondes - What's Up?

So many great songs!
                  My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

Trust me, I feel you. Some days, when I feel drained, it can be hard to post a top 20, but I really do enjoy the consistency of having that one thing I do every day.

The good thing is that it's optional. If you feel like returning with a daily chart, you can. If not, that's fine, too. Glad to hear your offline life sounds so complete and happy. I think that's most important.
                    Yep, I know. But atm it doesn't look like this will happen
                    But the other thing is... Happy life? Mostly but not ever...complete? Not yet
                    Personal Chart

Comment

Monday's Top 20 (August 12th)

02.(RE) Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of Sunshine
                      05.(RE) Lady Gaga - Born This Way
                      09.(RE) Katy Perry - Rise
                      13.(17) Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry (Greatest Gainer)
                      14.(RE) Ariana Grande - No Tears Left to Cry
                      How'd you call it? "Zweistellig"
                      Personal Chart

Comment

Ah, many thanks for posting here over the years! Through your Kylie tribute, "Ours" beyond-the-surface analysis, and 'underground' chart-toppers as of late, I've really gotten a lot of great recommendations from you over the years. I think "Your Disco Needs You" might've been the biggest impact you had on me (and, by extension, this chart).
                        <3 This has to be included in my obiturary (hopefully not anytime SOON, but still...)

• Uh oh, "Breathin" back at No. 1, followed by a rare missed day? **Hug** for whatever's going on lately.
                        • I forgot just how feisty and resilient the "Pocketful Of Sunshine" lyrics are: "do what you want, but you're never gonna break me, sticks and stones are never gonna shake me..." It's much more than just an upbeat feel-good bop: some parts are a plea for relief, while others are a declaration of determination and perseverance. Hopefully you've been able to smile up to the sky, and know you'll be alright.
                        • It disappeared here, but I added "Hot Girl Summer" to my library the other day in anticipation of its (highly probable) inclusion in your Your Billboard Top 10 game. I'm still not quite getting people's intense enthusiasm for some of these 2019 viral smashes, but Ty makes for a much better/catchier hook boi than I would've guessed.

Yet another chart that's not a waste of breath, Akini!
                        last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Benny View Post
                          So many great songs!
                          Glad you appreciate those!

Yep, I know. But atm it doesn't look like this will happen
                          But the other thing is... Happy life? Mostly but not ever...complete? Not yet
                          And that works, too!

By "complete", I meant "full" and not "over"/"end".

How'd you call it? "Zweistellig"
                          The iconic half marks!

Google Translate says "Hälfte" works as well.

Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                          <3 This has to be included in my obiturary (hopefully not anytime SOON, but still...)
                          Aw, you're too sweet!

• Uh oh, "Breathin" back at No. 1, followed by a rare missed day? **Hug** for whatever's going on lately.
                          You're always so perceptive!*Hugs*

I recently transferred to the US for work, so my already crazy job got a bit crazier. It's something I've wanted to do for a long while now, though, so I'm happy, though a bit tired at the moment.

• I forgot just how feisty and resilient the "Pocketful Of Sunshine" lyrics are: "do what you want, but you're never gonna break me, sticks and stones are never gonna shake me..." It's much more than just an upbeat feel-good bop: some parts are a plea for relief, while others are a declaration of determination and perseverance. Hopefully you've been able to smile up to the sky, and know you'll be alright.
                          Yep, you're exactly right! I like to describe myself as the stubborn optimist, and "Pocketful of Sunshine" captures that energy better than any song I can think of.

• It disappeared here, but I added "Hot Girl Summer" to my library the other day in anticipation of its (highly probable) inclusion in your Your Billboard Top 10 game. I'm still not quite getting people's intense enthusiasm for some of these 2019 viral smashes, but Ty makes for a much better/catchier hook boi than I would've guessed.
                          "Hot Girl Summer" is such a BOP! I think it will certainly be bag with renewed vigor around the weekend.

Yet another chart that's not a waste of breath, Akini!
                          Glad you think so, Paul!

Comment

• Thursday's Top 20(August 15th)

01.(13) Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry (Greatest Gainer)
                            02.(RE) Megan Thee Stallion - Hot Girl Summer (feat. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign) (Best Comeback)
                            03.(02) Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of Sunshine
                            04.(RE) Kim Petras - Close Your Eyes
                            05.(RE) David Guetta - Titanium (feat. Sia)
                            06.(17) P!nk - Courage
                            07.(NE) Tenacious D - F**k Her Gently (Highest Debut)
                            08.(RE) Christina Aguilera - Infatuation
                            09.(01) Ariana Grande - Breathin (Biggest Free Faller)
                            10.(RE) Christina Aguilera - Beautiful
                            11.(RE) Taylor Swift - Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran)
                            12.(RE) Drake - Final Fantasy
                            13.(RE) Usher - Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)
                            14.(RE) Nicki Minaj - Frauds (feat. Drake & Lil Wayne)
                            15.(RE) Ava Max - So Am I
                            16.(RE) Jorja Smith - Teenage Fantasy
                            17.(RE) Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho
                            18.(NE) Montana of 3000 - F**k Her Brains Out
                            19.(RE) Ava Max - Freaking Me Out
                            20.(RE) Kacey Musgraves - Biscuits

Comment

Glad you appreciate those!

And that works, too!

By "complete", I meant "full" and not "over"/"end".

The iconic half marks!

Google Translate says "Hälfte" works as well.
                              Yep, Hälfte is only for "half" not "double Digits"
                              I also did not mean "end". With complete I meant I did not "live everything" in my life or "something" I'm still missing in my life
                              Personal Chart

Comment

• Thursday's Top 20(August 15th)

17.(RE) Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho[/QUOTE]
                                Again we have ten
                                Personal Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx View Post
                                  Yep, Hälfte is only for "half" not "double Digits"
                                  I also did not mean "end". With complete I meant I did not "live everything" in my life or "something" I'm still missing in my life
                                  Ah, okay! The word you used translated to "binary" on Google Translate.

And noted. Searching for the missing pieces can be a fun journey.

Thursday's Top 20(August 15th)

17.(RE) Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho
                                  Again we have ten
                                  The consistency!

Comment

• Friday's Top 20 (August 17th)

01.(NE) Taylor Swift - Lover (Hot Shot Debut)
                                    02.(RE) Miley Cyrus - Malibu (Best Comeback)
                                    03.(03) Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of Sunshine
                                    04.(RE) Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
                                    05.(RE) Madonna - Jump
                                    06.(NE) Normani - Motivation
                                    07.(RE) Britney Spears - Man on the Moon
                                    08.(RE) Jesse McCartney - Shake
                                    09.(RE) 4 Non Blondes - What's Up?
                                    10.(RE) Hole - Malibu
                                    11.(RE) Demi Lovato - Body Say
                                    12.(RE) Madonna - I Rise
                                    13.(RE) Nicki Minaj - No Frauds (feat. Drake & Lil Wayne)
                                    14.(RE) Artists Stand Up to Cancer - Just Stand Up!
                                    15.(RE) Kacey Musgraves - Biscuits
                                    16.(RE) Britney Spears - Oops!...I Did It Again
                                    17.(RE) Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer
                                    18.(RE) Britney Spears - Stronger
                                    19.(NE) Miley Cyrus - Slide Away
                                    20.(06) P!nk - Courage (Biggest Free Faller)

Comment

Ah, okay! The word you used translated to "binary" on Google Translate.

And noted. Searching for the missing pieces can be a fun journey.

The consistency!
                                      Yep, funny or sad ;)
                                      today 10 too? We'll see in a few secs
                                      Personal Chart

Comment

Friday's Top 20 (August 17th)

02.(RE) Miley Cyrus - Malibu (Best Comeback)
                                        03.(03) Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of Sunshine
                                        04.(RE) Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
                                        13.(RE) Nicki Minaj - No Frauds (feat. Drake & Lil Wayne)
                                        16.(RE) Britney Spears - Oops!...I Did It Again
                                        18.(RE) Britney Spears - Stronger
                                        Only six for today
                                        Personal Chart

Comment

Yep, funny or sad ;)
                                          today 10 too? We'll see in a few secs
                                          But always worth it regardless! ;)

Only six for today
                                          Low score, but six is better than zero.

Comment

• Saturday's Top 20 (August 17th)

02.(RE) Taylor Swift - Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran)
                                            03.(01) Taylor Swift - Lover (Biggest Free Faller)
                                            04.(RE) Rihanna - Diamonds
                                            05.(04) Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
                                            06.(RE) Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball
                                            07.(RE) Mariah Carey - Hero
                                            08.(RE) Whitney Houston - It's Not Right but It's Okay
                                            09.(19) Miley Cyrus - Slide Away (Greatest Gainer)
                                            10.(RE) Emeli Sandé - Breathing Underwater
                                            11.(RE) Lindsey Stirling - Crystallize
                                            12.(RE) P!nk - Try
                                            13.(RE) Mariah Carey - Through the Rain
                                            14.(RE) Nicki Minaj - Good Form
                                            15.(RE) Beyoncé - Bigger
                                            16.(RE) Megan Thee Stallion - Hot Girl Summer (feat. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign)
                                            17.(RE) Lindsey Stirling - Underground
                                            18.(RE) Ava Max - Freaking Me Out
                                            19.(RE) Beyoncé - Spirit
                                            20.(RE) Madonna - Best Friend

Comment

But always worth it regardless! ;)

Low score, but six is better than zero.
                                              yep
                                              Personal Chart

Comment

Saturday's Top 20 (August 17th)

02.(RE) Taylor Swift - Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran)
                                                04.(RE) Rihanna - Diamonds
                                                05.(04) Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
                                                06.(RE) Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball
                                                08.(RE) Whitney Houston - It's Not Right but It's Okay
                                                10.(RE) Emeli Sandé - Breathing Underwater
                                                11.(RE) Lindsey Stirling - Crystallize
                                                12.(RE) P!nk - Try
                                                17.(RE) Lindsey Stirling - Underground
                                                19.(RE) Beyoncé - Spirit
                                                11 now great Top-10 ;)
                                                Personal Chart

Comment

• Very random chart

You reminded me how good Breathing Underwater is though.

Comment

11 now great Top-10 ;)
                                                    Glad you appreciate more than half!

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                    Very random chart

You reminded me how good Breathing Underwater is though.
                                                    That descriptor works for this chart, my life, and me in general.

It is a great song indeed - so criminally underrated!

Comment

• Sunday's Top 20 (August 18th)

01.(09) Miley Cyrus - Slide Away (Greatest Gainer)
                                                      02.(RE) Calvin Harris - Open Wide (feat. Big Sean) (Best Comeback)
                                                      03.(03) Taylor Swift - Lover
                                                      04.(NE) Rose Royce - Wishing on a Star (Highest Debut)
                                                      05.(05) Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
                                                      06.(RE) Janet Jackson - I Get Lonely
                                                      07.(RE) Tina Turner - Till the Right Man Comes Along
                                                      08.(RE) Dido - White Flag
                                                      09.(RE) P!nk - Courage
                                                      10.(RE) Tina Turner - What's Love Got to Do with It
                                                      11.(RE) David Guetta - Titanium (feat. Sia)
                                                      12.(RE) Josef Salvat - Open Season
                                                      13.(RE) Taylor Swift - Style
                                                      14.(RE) Jason Derulo - Talk Dirty (feat. 2 Chainz)
                                                      15.(RE) Taylor Swift - Blank Space
                                                      16.(RE) Tina Turner - Break Every Rule
                                                      17.(RE) Rixton - Me and My Broken Heart
                                                      18.(RE) Kacey Musgraves - Biscuits
                                                      19.(RE) Nicki Minaj - Grand Piano
                                                      20.(RE) Janet Jackson - If It Takes All Night

Comment

• I want to go deep into Tina's back catalogue soon, just finished her autobiography.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                          I want to go deep into Tina's back catalogue soon, just finished her autobiography.
                                                          I should probably read it. I've seen her interview with Oprah, and she's really lived an incredible life.

Comment

• Monday's Top 20 (August 19th)

01.(15) Taylor Swift - Blank Space (Greatest Gainer)
                                                            02.(RE) Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour (Best Comeback)
                                                            03.(RE) Kylie Minogue - Raining Glitter
                                                            04.(RE) Rose Royce - Wishing on a Star
                                                            05.(01) Miley Cyrus - Slide Away (Biggest Free Faller)
                                                            06.(RE) Beyoncé - Before I Let Go
                                                            07.(RE) Taylor Swift - Lover
                                                            08.(RE) Kacey Musgraves - Oh, What a World
                                                            09.(RE) Britney Spears - Man on the Moon
                                                            10.(RE) Britney Spears - Oops!...I Did It Again
                                                            11.(RE) Kacey Musgraves - High Horse
                                                            12.(RE) Kylie Minogue - Live a Little
                                                            13.(RE) Megan Thee Stallion - Hot Girl Summer (feat. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign)
                                                            14.(RE) Kacey Musgraves - Rainbow
                                                            15.(RE) Ray Charles - Georgia on My Mind
                                                            16.(RE) Ariana Grande - Everyday
                                                            17.(RE) Whitney Houston - It's Not Right but It's Okay
                                                            18.(RE) Kim Petras - Close Your Eyes
                                                            19.(RE) Usher - Climax
                                                            20.(RE) Madonna - Jump

Comment

• Tuesday's Top 20 (August 20th)

01.(NE) Will Young - Faithless Love (Hot Shot Debut)
                                                              02.(02) Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour
                                                              03.(NE) Will Young - Say Anything
                                                              04.(01) Taylor Swift - Blank Space
                                                              05.(RE) RuPaul - Category Is (feat. Peppermint, Sasha Velour, Trinity Taylor, & Shea Couleé) (Best Comeback)
                                                              06.(NE) Will Young - The Way We Were
                                                              07.(RE) Billie Eilish - Bad Guy
                                                              08.(NE) Will Young - Ground Running
                                                              09.(04) Rose Royce - Wishing on a Star
                                                              10.(RE) Big Sean - Overtime
                                                              11.(RE) Ava Max - So Am I
                                                              12.(RE) Will Young - All the Songs
                                                              13.(RE) Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho
                                                              14.(RE) Big Sean - Single Again
                                                              15.(NE) Billie Eilish - Xanny
                                                              16.(RE) Madonna - Don't Cry for Me Argentina
                                                              17.(05) Miley Cyrus - Slide Away (Biggest Free Faller)
                                                              18.(RE) Rixton - Me and My Broken Heart
                                                              19.(NE) Billie Eilish - Wish You Were Gay
                                                              20.(RE) Billie Eilish - When the Party's Over

Comment

Working...
                                                              X