Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "UKmixPARADE" - The Chart Of Our Charts!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG 1 out of 5 this week

No one has I Hope in their top 5 anymore lol
    Queen of country music...Timmy McGraw

Comment

• My combined Top 5 this week

1 Lady Gaga Venus 24.500
      2 Britney Spears Til It's Gone 22.750
      3 Britney Spears Perfume 22.750
      4 Lady Gaga, R. Kelly Do What U Want 22.500
      5 Britney Spears Brightest Morning Star 21.000

If there weren't the Britney Jean tracks, those two singles would've been inside my Top 5:

Lady Gaga Applause 19.500
      Elif Unter Meiner Haut 18.500

Comment

• I cant go to my profile so I meade this post
        MY PERSONAL CHARTS
        NA NA NA NA OH OH

Comment

• 10. Eminem - The Monster ft. Rihanna
          09. Stromae - Tous Le Memes
          08. MAGIC! - Rude
          07. Rudimental - Free ft. Emeli Sande
          06. will.i.am - Feeling Myself ft. Miley Cyrus, French Montana & Wiz Khalifa

05. Lady Gaga - Do What U Want ft. R. Kelly
          04. James Arthur - Recovery
          03. Chase & Status - Alive ft. Jacob Banks
          02. Jake Bugg - Slumville Sunrise
          01. Katy Perry - Dark Horse ft. Juicy J

Comment

• This Weeks Top-5:

01. (01) Animals - Martin Garrix - peak: 1
            02. (RE) All I Wan't For Christmas Is You - peak: 2
            03. (RE) Give Me Everything (Tonight) - Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo, AfroJack & Nayer - peak: 1
            04. (NE) How Long Will I Love You? - Ellie Goulding - peak: 4
            05. (02) Titanium - David Guetta ft. Sia - peak: 1
            Personal Chart

Comment

• Thanks again for the comments this week !

With thirty-seven personal charts already updated, but the usual shortage of new material as the end of the year approaches, the early indications for tonight's new UKmixParade are that the new debuts may be outnumbered by the re-entries ! The latter look likely to include a track that has already spent thirty-one weeks in the chart so far this year, and a well-known Christmas song that was last present in the first week of 2013. Meanwhile, last week's two highest new entries from Britney Spears might both be about to drop straight out, but she seems to have two more lined up to replace them - while other strong new arrivals should include Jessie J and Jake Bugg. And, at this stage, Katy Perry is looking good for another week at the top - however, there are still twelve and three quarter hours left for further new and updated top fives to affect the final outcome !

Counting down this week - the UKMixParade Top 200 of 2019

Comment

• forgot about this:
                1. Will Young - Runaway
                2. Rebecca Black - Saturday
                3. Sukkerchok - Hvor Som Helst Nar Som Helst
                4. Rebecca Ferguson - I Hope
                5. Luke Bryan - That's My Kind of Night

Comment

• My Saturday Top 10:

#1 Lily Allen – Hard Out Here
                  #2 Goldfrapp – Laurel
                  #3 Goldfrapp – Simone
                  #4 Donald Fagen – Memorabilia
                  #5 Everything Everything – Torso Of The Week
                  #6 Kelly Clarkson – Underneath the Tree
                  #7 Amel Larrieux – You Don't See Me
                  #8 Goldfrapp – Stranger
                  #9 Gong – Melting Love
                  #10 Paul Simon – The Cool, Cool River
                  My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Time up - and. although Katy Perry had a ten points lead when I wrote the preview this morning, there came a point later today at which "Unconditionally" was overtaken !

It then looked as if the alphabetical order rule would come into play, as it had exactly the same score as its main challenger . . . . . find out in nineteen minutes from now what effect the last few top fives submitted tonight have had on the final ranking !

Comment

Week 226

Forty-five of the sixty-two personal top fives combined into last week's UKmixParade have been updated since then. and twenty-five of the 213 tracks sharing this week's 930 points are at number one in one of those individual charts, but don't appear at all in any of the others. The current number ones of six contributors (CrazyCrazy, Era, jszmiles, LeoRochefort04, SummerPeur and TrinidadNavy) are their only representatives in the overall top eighty this time, while the entire top fives of four others (adg, Dexter, Kai and MostFierce) can be found somewhere here.

Five out of this week's eleven new entries debut inside the top thirty. But which is the highest, straight into the top ten - Rebecca Black, Jake Bugg, Jessie J or one of two from Britney Spears? The strongest of eleven re-entries is not far away from the top ten - and it's a track that also seems to return to a lot of sales and airplay charts every year at around this time. Having "Christmas" in its title may just possibly be a major reason for that ! Among the other returning hits are less successful songs for some acts who have previously topped the forum chart - including Lady GaGa and Lorde . . . . .

Fourteen hits are moving upwards this time, and the two biggest climbers are both major rebounds, for Ylvis and the Pet Shop Boys. There are also significant rises for Bastille, C2C, Daughtry, Family Of The Year and Jason DeRulo, Meanwhile, although Katy Perry has easily held on as the forum favourite with forty-four points for the past two weeks, her score has now reduced to thirty-six points. Is that enough for "Unconditionally" to remain at number one, or have Calvin Harris and Alesso featuring Hurts managed to overtake with "Under Control" ? Let's find out !

15th December 2013

01 01 09 UNCONDITIONALLY - KATY PERRY
                      ( Blondini 5 / Haribo 5 / luckyONE 2 / marat2408 5 / MostFierce 4 /
                      Nostalgiee 2 / PosziMC2 5 / theArmy 3 / vinnie65 1 / whyismile 4 )

02 02 05 UNDER CONTROL - CALVIN HARRIS AND ALESSO FEATURING HURTS
                      ( adg 5 / Benny 3 / JakeP 3 / LionH3art 5 / marat2408 3 / Thriller 3 / vinnie65 5 / wiczynp1 3 )
                      03 04 19 ROYALS - LORDE ( Antagonista 5 / dani123 5 / Haribo 4 / leomedar 2 / luckyONE 1 / RalphyS 4 / Timmy94 2 )
                      04 08 06 PERFUME - BRITNEY SPEARS ( abdeeaikawa 5 / FreakyFlyBry 4 / Kai 3 / LionH3art 4 / Mainshow 3 / Tansike 2 )
                      05 03 10 TIMBER - PITBULL FEATURING KE$HA ( JakeP 5 / Loki0012 5 / MostFierce 1 / Nostalgiee 5 / SummerPeur 5 )
                      06 07 16 WRECKING BALL - MILEY CYRUS ( dani123 3 / Dexter 5 / RalphyS 2 / Tansike 5 / tcatron565 5 / Timmy94 1 )
                      07 06 07 THE MONSTER - EMINEM FEATURING RIHANNA
                      ( Benjamin 3 / luckyONE 5 / marat2408 4 / Rihab95 4 / SholasBoy 1 / stevyy 3 )
                      08 05 05 HARD OUT HERE - LILY ALLEN ( CrazyCrazy 5 / Nostalgiee 1 / theArmy 5 / whyismile 3 / yomaku 4 )
                      09 12 10 LET ME GO - AVRIL LAVIGNE FEATURING CHAD KROEGER ( abdeeaikawa 3 / punchkano 5 / theArmy 4 )
                      10 ---- 01 THUNDER - JESSIE J ( adg 3 / jafetsigfinns 3 / JakeP 1 / JSparksFan 4 / Thriller 1 )
                      11 15 18 ROAR - KATY PERRY ( dani123 4 / Loki0012 2 / RalphyS 5 )
                      12 09 08 DO WHAT U WANT - LADY GAGA FEATURING R KELLY ( brosa0 1 / Kai 2 / Play 4 / toni_pest 1 / yomaku 2 )

13 Re 10 ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU - MARIAH CAREY ( leomedar 5 / MarcusDGST6811 4 )
                      14 11 13 GORILLA - BRUNO MARS ( Haribo 2 / JSparksFan 2 / Play 5 )
                      15 50 20 LOVE IS A BOURGEOIS CONSTRUCT - PET SHOP BOYS ( Chun 4 / CZB 5 )
                      16 13 07 MOVE - LITTLE MIX ( jafetsigfinns 4 / yomaku 5 )
                      17 10 05 THE ART OF LETTING GO - MARIAH CAREY ( Antagonista 4 / leomedar 3 / MostFierce 2 )
                      18 16 06 THE STORY OF MY LIFE - ONE DIRECTION ( adg 2 / Benny 5 / JakeP 2 )
                      19 ---- 01 TIL IT'S GONE - BRITNEY SPEARS ( Kai 4 / Mainshow 5 )
                      20 26 04 ALL OF ME - JOHN LEGEND ( leomedar 1 / MostFierce 5 / mykka 2 )
                      21 38 04 BITTER MEETS SWEET - EVA AVILA ( FreakyFlyBry 5 / vinnie65 3 )
                      22 Re 07 DARK HORSE - KATY PERRY FEATURING JUICY J ( PosziMC2 3 / toni_pest 5 )
                      23 14 20 DEMONS - IMAGINE DRAGONS ( punchkano 4 / TyHudson 4 )
                      24 ---- 01 SATURDAY - REBECCA BLACK AND DAVE DAYS ( Blondini 4 / TheResonantIpod 4 )
                      25 ---- 01 SLUMVILLE SUNRISE - JAKE BUGG ( Thriller 4 / toni_pest 4 )

26 21 09 STAY THE NIGHT - ZEDD FEATURING HAYLEY WILLIAMS ( brosa0 4 / wiczynp1 4 )
                      27 22 07 VENUS - LADY GAGA ( Kai 5 / yomaku 3 )
                      28 Re 06 TEAM - LORDE ( Loki0012 1 / tcatron565 1 / whyismile 5 )
                      29 57 05 THE FOX - YLVIS ( taraella 2 / Timmy94 5 )
                      30 ---- 01 BRIGHTEST MORNING STAR - BRITNEY SPEARS ( Era 5 / Kai 1 )
                      31 Re 02 G.U.Y. - LADY GAGA ( elvenOCEAN 1 / TrinidadNavy 5 )
                      32 20 04 JUBEL - KLINGANDE ( andrej 3 / brosa0 3 )
                      33 Re 08 SHOT AT THE NIGHT - KILLERS ( MisterK 1 / PosziMC2 1 / SholasBoy 4 )
                      34 Re 03 SO BLUE - AKON ( MostFierce 3 / pete_siano 3 )
                      35 58 02 TRUMPETS - JASON DERULO ( adg 1 / jafetsigfinns 5 )
                      36 34 12 WORK BITCH - BRITNEY SPEARS ( abdeeaikawa 2 / Dexter 1 / Tansike 3 )
                      37 36 07 ANIMALS - MARTIN GARRIX ( MarcusDGST6811 5 )
                      38 24 04 BIRTHDAY - KATY PERRY ( PosziMC2 4 / SummerPeur 1 )

39 40 04 CALL IT HOME - FOREIGN EXCHANGE ( MisterK 5 )
                      40 Re 32 CAN'T HOLD US - MACKLEMORE AND RYAN LEWIS FEATURING RAY DALTON ( JSparksFan 5 )
                      41 41 04 CHILDREN OF THE SUN - TINIE TEMPAH FEATURING JOHN MARTIN ( mykka 5 )
                      42 Re 04 DON'T CALL IT LOVE - ZERO 7 FEATURING TOM LEONARD ( jszmiles 5 )
                      43 19 05 DOPE - LADY GAGA ( Rihab95 5 )
                      44 70 02 DOWN THE ROAD - C2C ( andrej 5 )
                      45 27 09 EVERYTHING YOU NEVER HAD (WE HAD IT ALL) - BREACH FEATURING ANDREYA TRIANA ( Thriller 5 )
                      46 43 04 FREEDOM - REBECCA FERGUSON ( elvenOCEAN 5 )
                      47 44 04 HARLEM - NEW POLITICS ( LeoRochefort04 5 )
                      48 74 05 HERO - FAMILY OF THE YEAR ( taraella 5 )
                      49 45 02 HOLDING ON FOR LIFE - BROKEN BELLS ( pete_siano 5 )
                      50 ---- 01 I GOT U - DUKE DUMONT FEATURING JAX JONES ( SholasBoy 5 )
                      51 46 03 IF I COULD CHANGE YOUR MIND - HAIM ( SmashHitter 5 )
                      52 48 06 LA DOLCE VITA - DONNA SUMMER ( NothingFails 5 )

53 ---- 01 LIFTED - NAUGHTY BOY AND EMELI SANDE ( stevyy 5 )
                      54 79 02 LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL - DAUGHTRY ( FreakyFlyBry 1 / vinnie65 4 )
                      55 29 12 LOVED ME BACK TO LIFE - CELINE DION ( TyHudson 5 )
                      56 52 05 MY SLOWIANIE - DONATAN-CLEO ( wiczynp1 5 )
                      57 80 02 OF THE NIGHT - BASTILLE ( Terence 3 / whyismile 2 )
                      58 31 09 ON TOP OF THE WORLD - IMAGINE DRAGONS ( Dexter 4 / wiczynp1 1 )
                      59 Re 26 RADIOACTIVE - IMAGINE DRAGONS ( Benjamin 5 )
                      60 54 03 RUNAWAY - WILL YOUNG ( TheResonantIpod 5 )
                      61 ---- 01 SAVE THE LIFE OF MY CHILD - SIMON AND GARFUNKEL ( Chun 5 )
                      62 56 08 SILHOUETTE - ACTIVE CHILD FEATURING ELLIE GOULDING ( brosa0 5 )
                      63 Re 10 THE MOTHER WE SHARE - CHVRCHES ( Terence 5 )
                      64 32 02 UNDERNEATH THE TREE - KELLY CLARKSON ( Blondini 2 / Dexter 3 )
                      65 61 02 WE TURN IT UP - OH LAND ( Lollo95 5 )
                      66 62 02 YOU'RE NOT THE ONE - SKY FERREIRA ( tdc2000 5 )

67 63 08 BAD GIRLS - M.I.A. ( Lollo95 4 )
                      68 65 13 BERZERK - EMINEM ( luckyONE 4 )
                      69 66 05 BREAKAWAY - CELINE DION ( elvenOCEAN 4 )
                      70 39 02 BURNING BRIDGES - ONE REPUBLIC ( Loki0012 4 )
                      71 Re 02 COOL KIDS - ECHOSMITH ( tcatron565 4 )
                      72 18 30 COUNTING STARS - ONEREPUBLIC ( Dexter 2 / marat2408 2 )
                      73 ---- 01 EVERYDAY - SLADE ( andrej 4 )
                      74 71 05 EVIL EYE - FRANZ FERDINAND ( NothingFails 4 )
                      75 ---- 01 FIGHT THE FEELING - ECHOES ( SmashHitter 4 )
                      76 73 03 HAND ON HEART - OLLY MURS ( adg 4 )
                      77 ---- 01 HUMAN - CHRISTINA PERRI ( mykka 4 )
                      78 76 02 HURRICANE - ANTONIA ( Nostalgiee 4 )
                      79 77 02 I BELIEVE - BASIC VACATION ( tdc2000 4 )
                      80 78 02 I WILL BE THERE - KATIE MELUA ( CZB 4 )

Comment

• HARD OUT HERE - LILY ALLEN
                        DO WHAT U WANT - LADY GAGA FEATURING R KELLY
                        ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU - MARIAH CAREY
                        LOVE IS A BOURGEOIS CONSTRUCT - PET SHOP BOYS
                        SLUMVILLE SUNRISE - JAKE BUGG
                        FREEDOM - REBECCA FERGUSON
                        IF I COULD CHANGE YOUR MIND - HAIM
                        LOVED ME BACK TO LIFE - CELINE DION
                        RUNAWAY - WILL YOUNG
                        SAVE THE LIFE OF MY CHILD - SIMON AND GARFUNKEL
                        UNDERNEATH THE TREE - KELLY CLARKSON
                        BAD GIRLS - M.I.A.
                        EVERYDAY - SLADE
                        I WILL BE THERE - KATIE MELUA

I like all of these. I genuinely never knew Everyday was from Slade.

Comment

• Nice to help the #1 for a change!

Slightly surprised not a single Beyonce song made it. I put XO at #5 - her first ever appearance in my top 5 as a solo act.
                          Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (8th August 20) - Hannah Georgas, Hannah Ferm, Alain Johannes, Arre! Arre!, The Ninth Wave, Taylor Swift ft Bon Iver, The Streets ft Idles, The Psychedelic Furs, Wye Oak, SPC ECO, Max Richter, Rival Consoles, !!!, Jon Anderson, Clint Mansell and Clint Walsh, Hatty Keane, Alanis Morissette

Comment

• can we please - dear beehive - put our powers together and make XO debut and #1 next week? that would be awesome.

I can most likely contribute 5 points as well.
                            My Chart

Comment

• Just 2 of 5? :-(
                              Sad to see that How Long Will I Love You from Ellie nobody's having in his Top-5!
                              Personal Chart

Comment

• 1) Beyonce - Drunk In Love ft. Jay Z
                                2) Lily Allen - Hard Out Here
                                3) Little Mix - Move
                                4) Demi Lovato - Neon Lights
                                5) Lorde - Team
                                Hej koji dan.
                                Last.fm

Comment

• No Avicii in top 80?! That's a surprise, I must say. I kinda get used to Avicii's domination everywhere. Especially on my chart
                                  MYCHARTS.PL - the biggest Polish forum with Personal charts! C'mon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondini
                                    24 ---- 01 SATURDAY - REBECCA BLACK AND DAVE DAYS ( Blondini 4 / TheResonantIpod 4 )

Charting where Friday failed.
                                    In its one and only week in the UKmixParade, "Friday" actually got a few places higher than this ! ! !

3rd April 2011

19 ---- 01 FRIDAY - REBECCA BLACK ( Flocon 3 / NothingFails 5 )

Originally posted by prz
                                    No Avicii in top 80?! That's a surprise, I must say. I kinda get used to Avicii's domination everywhere. Especially on my chart
                                    He did still score some points this week - as he has done in almost every week of this year ! - but not enough to keep him anywhere near the top eighty:

154 HEY BROTHER - AVICII FEATURING DAN TYMINSKI ( Terence 2 )

172 WAKE ME UP - AVICII FEATURING ALOE BLACC ( dani123 2 )

I'm just beginning now to combine all the points for the year in preparation for the UKmixParade Top 150 of 2013 - and he looks certain to have three tracks somewhere there . . . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by CZB

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                                        Originally posted by CZB
                                        Personal Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondini

Charting where Friday failed.
                                          But that's what I call teamwork

Comment

• Yay Mainshow, we brought Til It's Gone into the Top 20

Comment

• My combined Top 5 this week, non-singles are bold:

1 Lady Gaga - Venus 28.250
                                              2 Bastille - Of The Night 24.750
                                              3 Britney Spears - Perfume 22.250
                                              4 Lady Gaga - Dope 18.000
                                              5 Britney Spears - Til It's Gone 16.750

Lady Gaga would have made it into the Top 5 without the Britney Jean track at #5:
                                              Lady Gaga, R. Kelly - Do What U Want 16.100

Comment

• Katy's song refuses to budge from that #1 position! I hope someone I like knocks her from the top soon.

Much thanks again for the chart, CZB.
                                                Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [85-81]

Comment

• 10 (25) Foxes - Let Go For Tonight
                                                  09 (07) Rudimental - Free ft. Emeli Sande
                                                  08 (05) Lady Gaga - Do What U Want ft. R. Kelly
                                                  07 (14) Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know?
                                                  06 (06) will.i.am - Feeling Myself

05 (08) MAGIC! - Rude
                                                  04 (03) Chase & Status - Alive ft. Jacob Banks
                                                  03 (02) Jake Bugg - Slumville Sunrise
                                                  02 (04) James Arthur - Recovery
                                                  01 (01) Katy Perry - Dark Horse ft. Juicy J

Comment

• This Weeks Top-5:

01. (01) Animals - Martin Garrix - peak: 1
                                                    02. (RE) Counting Stars - OneRepublic - peak: 2
                                                    03. (RE) Royals - Lorde - peak: 3
                                                    04. (03) Holy Grail - Jay-Z ft. Justin Timberlake - peak: 3
                                                    05. (02) Titanium - David Guetta ft. Sia - peak: 1

I must do this Weeks chart a bit earlier because of my Job! Please take this Chart into next Weeks UkMixParade! And take the last Top-5 from me in the next one! :-D
                                                    Personal Chart

Comment

• Thanks again for all the comments this week !

Originally posted by Blondini
                                                      Slightly surprised not a single Beyonce song made it.

Well, the sudden release of Beyonce's new collection of tracks came after most contributors had finalised their charts for last week - but the early indications for tonight's penultimate UKmixParade of 2013 are that she could have as many as four new entries. Meanwhile, Avicii seems set to bounce right back with a high re-entry, while the bigger climbers might include Bastille, Broken Bells and One Republic. And, with ten hours and twenty minutes left for further new and updated top fives to be posted or pm'd, the race for the Christmas number one here is wide open, with not even the slightest glimpse of Sam Bailey. Currently slightly in the lead is last week's forum favourite from Katy Perry - but "Unconditionally" is certainly not so far ahead that it can't be caught up or overtaken by one or more of several close challengers . . . . .

Comment

• Don't have time to update my chart, so here's my Top5:
                                                        1. Milky Chance - Stolen Dance
                                                        2. A Great Big World - Say Something
                                                        3. Showteck - Booyah (feat. We Are Loud! & Sonny Wilson)
                                                        4. Martin Garrix - Animals
                                                        5. Britney Spears - Perfume
                                                        Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• BeYonce betta rule

Comment

• #1 Yoko Ono Plastic Ono Band – 7th Floor
                                                            #2 Judee Sill – Soldier of the Heart
                                                            #3 Josι Gonzαlez – Slow Moves
                                                            #4 Goldfrapp – Simone
                                                            #5 Yoko Ono – Open Your Box (Orange Factory Club Mix)
                                                            #6 Yoko Ono Plastic Ono Band – Watching the Dawn
                                                            #7 Everything Everything – Torso Of The Week
                                                            #8 Yoko Ono Plastic Ono Band – Take Me to the Land of Hell
                                                            #9 Yoko Ono Plastic Ono Band – Tabetai
                                                            #10 Yoko Ono Plastic Ono Band – N. Y. Noodle Town

Comment

Working...
                                                            X