Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "UKmixPARADE" - The Chart Of Our Charts!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemme post a Top 5.

1. Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z – Drunk in Love
    2. Katy Perry featuring Juicy J – Dark Horse
    3. Idina Menzel – Let It Go
    4. Beyoncé – XO
    5. Beyoncé – Jealous

Comment

• Thanks again for the comments this week !

With almost forty new and updated personal charts already posted or sent by personal message already this week, several new tracks are going to enter the UKmixParade tonight - but mostly as a result of being listed by one member only ! At the moment, the early indications are that the only ones looking likely to debut inside the top thirty are by Neon Trees and Pixie Lott. But they could be joined there by a re-entry (and not her only one of the week) from Miley Cyrus.

And, after a series of weeks in which the top end of the combined chart has seen some surprisingly low scores - including one week in which Beyonce's "XO" became the forum favourite with just twenty points - it appears that at last more songs are scoring in a greater number of individual charts. At present, ten tracks have twenty points or more - and most of hem are bunched very close together. Beyonce's "Drunk In Love" could get a second week at the top, but strong challengers include Clean Bandit, Katy B and . . . . . Kylie Minogue, who seems almost certain to have the highest climber.

However, eleven and a half hours remain for further new and updated top fives to make an impact on the new UKmixParade !

Counting down this week - the UKMixParade Top 200 of 2019

Comment

• Kylie ftw tbqfh ;)

Comment

• I hope I will make it.... needs few hours
          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• My new chart is ready to go. Safe to say I hope my #1 can make it to the top of this chart but I suspect it'll fall short. :(

Comment

• 1 Suzanne Vega – In Liverpool
              2 Anastacia – One Day In Your Life
              3 Paul Simon – The Coast
              4 Suzanne Vega – Blood Makes Noise
              5 Suzanne Vega – 99.9 F°
              6 Paul Simon – The Cool, Cool River
              7 Paul Simon – Further to Fly
              8 Paul Simon – Born at the Right Time
              9 Paul Simon – She Moves On
              10 Paul Simon – Proof

Yes I'm still stanning for Paul.
              My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• "Drunk in Love" for #1!
                Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Originally posted by jszmiles
                  I hope I will make it.... needs few hours
                  If you are able to post just the top five here, or pm it to me in the next hour and twenty minutes, it can still be included . . . . .

Originally posted by JakeP
                  My new chart is ready to go. Safe to say I hope my #1 can make it to the top of this chart but I suspect it'll fall short. :(
                  At the moment, so many of the top ten (still all scoring more than twenty points ! )are so close together that it's impossible to predict ! It could be top three, or it might not even climb this week from its debut position last time . . . . . . I'm currently preparing a commentary that will be sufficiently vague to cover all possibilities.

Comment

• Ok then:

1. Katy B - Cry For no Reason
                    2. Clean Bandit - Rather Be
                    3. WILKINSON FEATURING DETOUR CITY - TOO CLOSE
                    4. MATRIX & FUTUREBOUND FEATURING MAX MARSHALL - CONTROL
                    5. ETHERWOOD - UNFOLDING
                    KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• nice kuba, from what i have seen katy will def. be in the overall top 3 this week.
                      My Chart

Comment

• OK dayum I will now finally check out this Katy B, I have no idea who dat gurl iz but I am reading ha name all ova dis plaze heea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kai
                          OK dayum I will now finally check out this Katy B, I have no idea who dat gurl iz but I am reading ha name all ova dis plaze heea.
                          she's the new madonna. so u betta check her out. JK.. but seriously, her song and new album which has not yet been released, will be absolutely phenomenal for anyone who likes dance-pop.
                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                            Originally posted by Kai
                            OK dayum I will now finally check out this Katy B, I have no idea who dat gurl iz but I am reading ha name all ova dis plaze heea.
                            she's the new madonna. so u betta check her out. JK.. but seriously, her song and new album which has not yet been released, will be absolutely phenomenal for anyone who likes dance-pop.
                            OH.

MY.

GOD.

I.

JUST.

CAME.

Whaddaactual****. I mean, if enthusiasm for dance-pop from UK with female voice has a name, it's Kai, and why haven't I heard this epicness of a masterpiece before?

DAMN. This will for sure appear in my new chart tomorrow... Now I got a problem... Australia vs. Britain...

Comment

• Time up - and, with a lot of new charts submitted totay, tonight's new UKmixParade has a much more high-scoring top ten than we have had for a while ! The final points scored by those top hits are 42, 33, 32, 31, 29, 27, 26, 26, 21 and 20 - and in fifteen minutes' time I'll be able to reveal which is which . . . .

Comment

Week 233

Forty-four personal top fives have been updated - but not those of MostFierce or yomaku, now dropping out. Replacing them, and increasing the total number of contributors to sixty-two, it's welcome back to Belpop, Haribo, mykka and punchkano. 930 points are shared among 186 different tracks, twenty-nine of which are at number one in one of our individual charts, but nowhere in anybody else's . . . . . the current number ones of five forum members (Blondini, Chun, Loki0012, prz and SmashHitter) are their only representatives in the overall top eighty this week . . . . . while the entire top fives of five others (BrotherMiley, JakeP, marat2408, Spartan and whyismile) can be found somewhere here.

Pixie Lott has the highest of nineteen brand new entries this time - but "Nasty" can't quite debut inside the top twenty. The strongest of eight re-entries is there, for Miley Cyrus - and so are two of this week's eighteen climbers, from Foster The People and Sub Focus. However, the fastest mover is Kylie Minogue, who had a new entry at 45 last week with "Into The Blue", but now races right up. It's one of seven climbers in our top ten - but have any of them managed to shift Beyonce featuring Jay-Z from pole position, or is it a second week as the forum favourite for "Drunk In Love" ?

2nd February 2014

01 01 07 DRUNK IN LOVE - BEYONCE FEATURING JAY-Z
                                ( 1jesper1 3 / Haribo 5 / joel77m77 5 / JSparksFan 2 / leomedar 3 / mykka 5 /
                                PosziMC2 4 / Rihab95 5 / TheResonantIpod 2 / Timmy94 5 / toni_pest 3 )

02 10 04 CRYING FOR NO REASON - KATY B
                                ( 1jesper1 4 / JakeP 2 / jszmiles 5 / mykka 2 / SholasBoy 2 / SmashHitter 5 / stevyy 4 / Terence 3 / Thriller 2 / toni_pest 4 )
                                03 08 02 RATHER BE - CLEAN BANDIT FEATURING JESS GLYNNE
                                ( adg 2 / Benny 5 / JakeP 5 / jszmiles 4 / Rihab95 4 / Terence 4 / Thriller 3 / toni_pest 5 )
                                04 06 14 DARK HORSE - KATY PERRY FEATURING JUICY J
                                ( abdeeaikawa 5 / Benny 2 / BrotherMiley 3 / Haribo 4 / Nostalgiee 3 / PosziMC2 5 / Tansike 4 / whyismile 5 )
                                05 15 13 TEAM - LORDE
                                ( Belpop 4 / Dee1 2 / fpfbm54 5 / Loki0012 5 / Lollo95 1 / punchkano 5 / tcatron565 1 / Terence 2 / whyismile 4 )
                                06 07 03 LET IT GO - IDINA MENZEL ( Haribo 3 / mykka 4 / Oldmacs 5 / Spartan 4 / SummerPeur 4 / taraella 5 / tcatron565 2 )
                                07 45 02 INTO THE BLUE - KYLIE MINOGUE ( brosa0 1 / Era 5 / Kai 4 / Spartan 1 / SummerPeur 5 / Thriller 5 / vinnie65 5 )
                                08 03 07 XO - BEYONCE ( 1jesper1 5 / brosa0 4 / Dee1 4 / Haribo 2 / joel77m77 2 / LionH3art 1 / punchkano 3 / themaxonline 5 )

09 05 17 TIMBER - PITBULL FEATURING KE$HA
                                ( abdeeaikawa 4 / BrotherMiley 5 / MarcusDGST6811 1 / RalphyS 5 / tcatron565 4 / wiczynp1 2 )
                                10 12 10 HAPPY - PHARRELL WILLIAMS ( Belpop 1 / fpfbm54 3 / leomedar 2 / marat2408 4 / Spartan 3 / stevyy 2 / wiczynp1 5 )
                                11 04 06 ATEMLOS DURCH DIE NACHT - HELENE FISCHER
                                ( AshDeluxe 2 / Benny 4 / JakeP 1 / Kai 3 / Mainshow 3 / vinnie65 1 )
                                12 09 37 COUNTING STARS - ONEREPUBLIC
                                ( BrotherMiley 4 / MarcusDGST6811 3 / RalphyS 2 / TheResonantIpod 3 / Timmy94 1 / wiczynp1 1 )
                                13 24 06 TURN BACK TIME - SUB FOCUS ( JakeP 3 / MisterK 4 / SholasBoy 5 )
                                14 02 03 CAN'T REMEMBER TO FORGET YOU - SHAKIRA FEATURING RIHANNA
                                ( Era 4 / luckyONE 2 / mykka 1 / Rihab95 2 / taraella 2 )
                                15 Re 05 ADORE YOU - MILEY CYRUS ( adg 4 / punchkano 4 / Tansike 2 )

16 19 03 GOODNESS GRACIOUS - ELLIE GOULDING ( brosa0 2 / marat2408 3 / Nostalgiee 2 / whyismile 3 )
                                17 11 06 SAY SOMETHING - A GREAT BIG WORLD AND CHRISTINA AGUILERA
                                ( BrotherMiley 1 / FreakyFlyBry 2 / JakeP 4 / themaxonline 3 )
                                18 14 11 ALL OF ME - JOHN LEGEND ( leomedar 5 / RalphyS 4 )
                                19 21 02 COMING OF AGE - FOSTER THE PEOPLE ( JSparksFan 5 / Oldmacs 2 / Spartan 2 )
                                20 27 09 HOLDING ON FOR LIFE - BROKEN BELLS ( andrej 2 / Belpop 3 / pete_siano 4 )
                                21 Re 04 STRONG - LONDON GRAMMAR ( Belpop 5 / CZB 3 / Rihab95 1 )
                                22 31 02 CANNONBALL - LEA MICHELE ( Era 3 / LionH3art 3 / punchkano 2 )
                                23 22 15 DO WHAT U WANT - LADY GAGA FEAT. R KELLY OR CHRISTINA AGUILERA ( Benjamin 4 / themaxonline 4 )
                                24 ---- 01 NASTY - PIXIE LOTT ( joel77m77 4 / Nostalgiee 1 / taraella 3 )
                                25 17 03 DERNIERE DANSE - INDILA ( Benny 3 / Kai 1 / Timmy94 3 )

26 39 09 EXPLOSIONS - ELLIE GOULDING ( luckyONE 5 / whyismile 2 )
                                27 18 12 HARD OUT HERE - LILY ALLEN ( AshDeluxe 1 / Tansike 3 / vinnie65 3 )
                                28 ---- 01 IT SHOULD BE EASY - BRITNEY SPEARS FEATURING WILL.I.AM ( Mainshow 2 / pete_siano 5 )
                                29 ---- 01 SLEEPING WITH A FRIEND - NEON TREES ( FreakyFlyBry 3 / vinnie65 4 )
                                30 16 16 UNCONDITIONALLY - KATY PERRY ( luckyONE 3 / PosziMC2 3 )
                                31 ---- 01 A DEFINITE MAYBE - INDICA ( Mainshow 5 )
                                32 ---- 01 ALREADY YOURS - HONOR BY AUGUST ( tdc2000 5 )
                                33 36 04 BLUE WORLD - HATSUNE MIKU ( Chun 5 )
                                34 ---- 01 BRAIN - BANKS ( Blondini 5 )
                                35 30 28 BURN - ELLIE GOULDING ( Nostalgiee 5 )
                                36 37 03 COMPASS - LADY ANTEBELLUM ( TheResonantIpod 5 )

37 ---- 01 COUNT ON ME - BRUNO MARS ( MarcusDGST6811 5 )
                                38 69 07 DIBBY DIBBY SOUND - DJ FRESH VS JAY JAY FEATURING MS DYNAMITE ( adg 5 )
                                39 38 06 EMPTY MINDS - SILVIO GUTIERREZ ( djsamer 5 )
                                40 ---- 01 FIGHTER - GABRIELLA ( Kai 5 )
                                41 ---- 01 GOLD TEETH - DAN LE SAC VS SCROOBIUS PIP AND FLUX PAVILION ( stevyy 5 )
                                42 40 06 HEART TO HEART - JAMES BLUNT ( marat2408 5 )
                                43 42 07 HOLD ON WE'RE GOING HOME - DRAKE ( XavierTrovo 5 )
                                44 28 06 HUMAN - CHRISTINA PERRI ( Benjamin 5 )
                                45 44 02 I WANT IT ALL - KARMIN ( Terence 5 )
                                46 ---- 01 IN LIVERPOOL - SUZANNE VEGA ( CrazyCrazy 5 )
                                47 ---- 01 LOUDER - LEA MICHELE ( LionH3art 5 )

48 47 02 MAYBE SHE'LL DREAM OF ME - FOREIGN EXCHANGE ( MisterK 5 )
                                49 48 02 MISERY COMPANY - KAISER CHIEFS ( andrej 5 )
                                50 77 02 MONEY ON MY MIND - SAM SMITH ( AshDeluxe 4 / marat2408 1 )
                                51 79 02 NEW MORNING SUN - BLUE RODEO ( FreakyFlyBry 5 )
                                52 ---- 01 PROUD MARY - IKE AND TINA TURNER ( Spartan 5 )
                                53 49 02 RIDE - SOMO ( tcatron565 5 )
                                54 50 03 ROLOWANIE - NATASZA URBANSKA ( prz 5 )
                                55 Re 30 SAFE AND SOUND - CAPITAL CITIES ( Lollo95 5 )
                                56 53 05 TAKE ME TO CHURCH - HOZIER ( AshDeluxe 5 )
                                57 13 14 THE MONSTER - EMINEM FEATURING RIHANNA ( Benjamin 3 / BrotherMiley 2 )
                                58 ---- 01 THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU NOW - AGNETHA FALTSKOG ( CZB 5 )

59 29 07 UNDRESSED - KIM CESARION ( toni_pest 1 / wiczynp1 4 )
                                60 57 32 WE CAN'T STOP - MILEY CYRUS ( Timmy94 2 / XavierTrovo 3 )
                                61 58 04 WE LOVE YOU / **** UP - REGURGITATOR ( brosa0 5 )
                                62 60 17 WORK BITCH - BRITNEY SPEARS ( Dee1 5 )
                                63 Re 22 WRECKING BALL - MILEY CYRUS ( Tansike 5 )
                                64 Re 02 ALWAYS BE MY BABY - MARIAH CAREY ( JSparksFan 4 )
                                65 Re 07 ARE WE ALL WE ARE - PINK ( luckyONE 4 )
                                66 25 13 BUZZCUT SEASON - LORDE ( pete_siano 3 / whyismile 1 )
                                67 ---- 01 DANGEROUS - WITHIN TEMPTATION FEATURING HOWARD JONES ( Mainshow 4 )
                                68 Re 08 DARK PARADISE - LANA DEL REY ( Lollo95 4 )
                                69 68 04 DARTE UN BESO - PRINCE ROYCE ( fpfbm54 4 )

70 ---- 01 DO MY THANG - MILEY CYRUS ( LionH3art 4 )
                                71 70 06 EXODUS - ERNEST LUMINOR ( djsamer 4 )
                                72 ---- 01 FLATLINING - AMAZING SNAKEHEADS ( andrej 4 )
                                73 ---- 01 GOING WITH YOU - SEBASTIEN GRAINGER ( tdc2000 4 )
                                74 41 04 HEAVEN - BEYONCE ( leomedar 4 )
                                75 26 05 HOLD ON - COLBIE CAILLAT ( FreakyFlyBry 4 )
                                76 ---- 01 I CHOOSE YOU - SARA BAREILLES ( Era 2 / marat2408 2 )
                                77 32 08 I GOT U - DUKE DUMONT FEATURING JAX JONES ( Thriller 4 )
                                78 46 27 LOVE IS A BOURGEOIS CONSTRUCT - PET SHOP BOYS ( CZB 4 )
                                79 ---- 01 NOT THAT KIND OF RETRO - TARAELLA ( taraella 4 )
                                80 Re 06 ONE DAY IN YOUR LIFE - ANASTACIA ( CrazyCrazy 4 )

Comment

• 4/5. And yay for Bey!

Comment

• Katy B will receive some very nice points from me next week ;)

Comment

• Great to see "Drunk in Love" still at #1 and with a score over 40 points too! Oh, and what an incredible Top 10! I like or love every song!

Thanks again for the chart, CZB!
                                      Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Oh yes CZB and I love the way you make it, hyping with the previews etc!

-----

I just checked out that #3 track. There is really so much good music out there at the moment

Comment

• 01 01 07 DRUNK IN LOVE - BEYONCE FEATURING JAY-Z
                                          ( 1jesper1 3 / Haribo 5 / joel77m77 5 / JSparksFan 2 / leomedar 3 / mykka 5 /
                                          PosziMC2 4 / Rihab95 5 / TheResonantIpod 2 / Timmy94 5 / toni_pest 3 )
                                          02 10 04 CRYING FOR NO REASON - KATY B
                                          ( 1jesper1 4 / JakeP 2 / jszmiles 5 / mykka 2 / SholasBoy 2 / SmashHitter 5 / stevyy 4 / Terence 3 / Thriller 2 / toni_pest 4 )
                                          03 08 02 RATHER BE - CLEAN BANDIT FEATURING JESS GLYNNE
                                          ( adg 2 / Benny 5 / JakeP 5 / jszmiles 4 / Rihab95 4 / Terence 4 / Thriller 3 / toni_pest 5 )

My top 3 backwards The whole top 5 is amazing, it's been forever since that happened

Comment

• ugh. what an awful no. 1 :evil:
                                            KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• DIL is OK-ish. not my fave off the album but i do spin it from time to time.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by jszmiles
                                                ugh. what an awful no. 1 :evil:
                                                I gotta admit it's not my type either. But in general Beyoncé didn't catch me at all with this album so far. :(
                                                I enjoyed IASF and 4 tho.
                                                Still waiting for Beyoncé to appear on Spotify. Ain't nobody got time for visual experiences

Comment

• No Royals in there :-? ?

Apart from that, I'm surprised that not more people had Derniere danse in their top 5, didn't I read that so many people on here were fascinated by it?
                                                  Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy94
                                                    No Royals in there :-? ?

Apart from that, I'm surprised that not more people had Derniere danse in their top 5, didn't I read that so many people on here were fascinated by it?
                                                    Afaik Tansike and Era also have it, but not inside the Top 5!

Comment

• What's up with these Indila's and Helene Fisher's randoml yhaving this many voters

Comment

• Originally posted by Kai
                                                        Originally posted by Timmy94

It will be in my Top5 next week ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                                                          Originally posted by Kai
                                                          Originally posted by Timmy94

It will be in my Top5 next week ;)
                                                          N it was in my Top 5 last week

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
                                                            What's up with these Indila's and Helene Fisher's randoml yhaving this many voters
                                                            Well not randomly, I guess people discovered each other's charts

Queen Helene

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy94
                                                              I still hear it a lot on the radio, and I don't think I've heard "Team" at all yet - but everyone else here seems to have moved on to that follow-up single ! With just your points, "Royals" is down and out, from 51 to 87.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X