Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "UKmixPARADE" - The Chart Of Our Charts!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg! rihanna is falling HARD!

Comment

• Wow, I love this Chart!
      Thanks for let me be part of this
      I hate Christmas

Comment

• moving to mars
        My Chart

Comment

• Can I be added to this it'd be so funny to see Yoko Ono and Britney Spears on the same chart! Although I bet no entry on my chart would even make this chart anyway!
          My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Britney for the win this coming week!
            God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycrazy
              Can I be added to this
              Yes, you'll be in! I've already added your new chart to the worksheet for the coming week - along with 23 others already posted in only the first two days of the chart week (!), as I'm going to be very busy with work from this afternoon onwards for the next few days.

Originally posted by crazycrazy
              it'd be so funny to see Yoko Ono and Britney Spears on the same chart!
              Britney is almost a permanent fixture - but Yoko Ono did actually manage to get in a few weeks ago, for just one week at number 73, with "Move On Fast" !

Originally posted by crazycrazy
              Although I bet no entry on my chart would even make this chart anyway!
              Your number one is guaranteed a place there - no one is left out completely! However, my initial glance at what you have at numbers 2 to 5 suggests that it's probably unlikely that any of them will be there this week.....

Counting down this week - the UKMixParade Top 200 of 2019

Comment

• ^ Thank You CZB for the info! Who charted 'Move on Fast' by Yoko then by the way?

Comment

• 6th March 2011

73 ---- 01 MOVE ON FAST - (YOKO) ONO ( Blondini 4 )
                  Although it will depend on the nature of further updates that are posted or sent in the next six hours or so, there's at least a slight possibility that Yoko Ono might scrape into the chart again tonight!

Meanwhile, the early indications are that there will be a new number one this week. But who.....?

Comment

• Hopefully 'Best Thing I Never Had' will climb more this week!

Comment

• Originally posted by CZB
                      6th March 2011

73 ---- 01 MOVE ON FAST - (YOKO) ONO ( Blondini 4 )
                      Although it will depend on the nature of further updates that are posted or sent in the next six hours or so, there's at least a slight possibility that Yoko Ono might scrape into the chart again tonight!

Meanwhile, the early indications are that there will be a new number one this week. But who.....?
                      Now I'm hyped!

Comment

• Can Lady Gaga keep the number one spot

Comment

• Many thanks for all the comments!

A corrected new chart, replacing the somewhat flawed one originally posted here at midnight, now appears a few posts down.....

Comment

• Good to see Britney and Taylor there! And Every Teardrop... just debuted on my chart so it ain't done yet!

Comment

• Congrats to Katy for snagging the #1 spot this week. Guess Beyonce will be #1 next week.
                              Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [75-71]

Comment

• i think yew need to look at my chart again!

Comment

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoops!

Three new charts somehow fell into a black hole this week, and were accidentally omitted completely from the compilation! Apologies to
                                  aishawch, fran_ and Play !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have now reworked the UKmixParade for this week to bring these in, and a considerable number of changes occurred as a result..... So here is how the new chart should look:

Week 99

Forty-nine of the sixty-two personal charts combined last week have been updated since then.....we welcome for the first time crazycrazy.....and we welcome back Play, after an absence of more than a year. That brings the total number of contributors this time to sixty-four. Twenty-seven have a number one that is in nobody else's list....five (CHB, crazycrazy, Formusic, JSparksFan and tdc2000) have only their number one in the overall forum top 75.....while the entire top five of eight others (BadGirl, BanZai, fran_, jlo17, Matti88, Play, Spartan and www) can be found somewhere here.

None of the sixteen new entries this week are scoring in more than one chart - while only three out of twelve re-entries (most of which are in entirely different top fives from when they previously appeared!) can make that claim, including a former UK number one by Example, and a former UKmixParade number one by Britney Spears. Meanwhile, Bjork has the highest of fifteen climbers - while DJ Fresh featuring Sian Evans, expected to be the new number one in the UK later today, only just make it into our forum top ten.

And we have never previously had a chart in which the top five have been so far ahead of the other seventy. The track at number six has eighteen points, while the track at number five has forty points. Lady Gaga now appears in fifteen individual charts - more than last week, and more than any other hit this week - but the competition is so strong that this might not be enough for "The Edge Of Glory" to remain in pole position. Can the previous chart-topper from Coldplay return to the top - or has someone else given us a brand new number one?

10th July 2011

01 03 12 LAST FRIDAY NIGHT (T.G.I.F.) - KATY PERRY
                                  ( anthonyalex 3 / BadGirl 5 / BanZai 4 / Calfbasa 5 / chryst 4 / Jack 5 / jlo17
                                  5 / marat2408 5 / mostfierce2009 3 / Nostalgiee 3 / RalphyS 3 / wiczynp1 2 )

02 04 05 EVERY TEARDROP IS A WATERFALL - COLDPLAY ( 1jesper1 3 / adg 3 / aishawch 5 / andrej 5 / jlo17 2 / Loki0012 5 / NothingFails 4 / RalphyS 5 / Spartan 4 / stevyy 5 / tdc2000 5 )
                                  03 01 09 THE EDGE OF GLORY - LADY GAGA
                                  ( BadGirl 1 / chris975 4 / CZB 1 / Danneh2K 1 / FreakyFlyBry 3/ irishguy28 5 / jlo17 3 /
                                  marat2408 3 / Matti88 4 / mykka 2 / Play 5 / Plym 5 / Star 1 /wiczynp1 1 / www 5)
                                  04 05 06 BEST THING I NEVER HAD - BEYONCE ( 1jesper1 5 / abi 3 / BadGirl 2 / Flocon 2 /
                                  fran_ 5 / Kirill 5 / Matti88 1 / mostfierce2009 5 / Plym 3 / pollei 2 / steophonic 5 / stevyy 3 )
                                  05 02 16 I WANNA GO - BRITNEY SPEARS ( abdeeaikawa 5 / aishawch 1 / anthonyalex 5 /
                                  Calfbasa 3 /chris975 2 / Danneh2K 5 /Dee1 5 / pete_siano 1 /pollei 5 / swiftie13 5 /Thriller 3)
                                  06 06 23 SET FIRE TO THE RAIN - ADELE
                                  ( adg 4 / brosa0 3 / Danneh2K 4 / jlo17 1 / NoAngel 2 / wiczynp1 4 )
                                  07 09 13 CALIFORNIA KING BED - RIHANNA
                                  ( 1990sFan 2 / abdeeaikawa 2 / BadGirl 3 / fran_ 4 / Kirill 2 / Tiger 4 )
                                  08 08 17 PARTY ROCK ANTHEM - LMFAO FEATURING LAUREN BENNETT AND GOONROCK ( anthonyalex 2 / Matti88 2 / Nostalgiee 5 / Rihsus 3 / www 4 )

09 10 15 GIVE ME EVERYTHING - PITBULL FEATURING NE-YO, AFROJACK AND NAYER
                                  ( BanZai 1 / Jasmine 4 / marat2408 4 / Matti88 3 / www 3 )
                                  10 21 02 LOUDER - DJ FRESH FEATURING SIAN EVANS
                                  ( jlo17 4 / jszmiles 2 / SholasBoy 3 / steophonic 1 / Thriller 5 )
                                  11 14 06 DON'T WANNA GO HOME - JASON DERULO
                                  ( fran_ 1 / Loki0012 3 / Plym 4 / Rihsus 4 / vinnie65 2 )
                                  12 11 07 SMILE - AVRIL LAVIGNE ( abdeeaikawa 4 / aishawch 4 / Jack 2 / swiftie13 4 )
                                  13 17 14 I'M INTO YOU - JENNIFER LOPEZ FEATURING LIL WAYNE
                                  ( 1990sFan 3 / abdeeaikawa 1 / BanZai 5 / fran_ 2 / Play 2 )
                                  14 16 06 BEAT OF MY DRUM - NICOLA ROBERTS ( Jack 3 / Spartan 5 / Star 4 )
                                  15 07 02 LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG - SELENA GOMEZ AND THE SCENE
                                  ( mostfierce2009 1 / pete_siano 4 / phoenix98 5 / Rihsus 1 )
                                  16 15 03 MOVES LIKE JAGGER - MAROON 5 FEATURING CHRISTINA AGUILERA
                                  ( aishawch 2 / FreakyFlyBry 4 / Rihsus 5 )

17 13 07 PUMPED UP KICKS - FOSTER THE PEOPLE ( andrej 4 / NothingFails 5 / RalphyS 2 )
                                  18 18 09 SUPER BASS - NICKI MINAJ ( abi 1 / BadGirl 4 / BanZai 3 / Thriller 1 / www 2 )
                                  19 19 09 RUN THE WORLD (GIRLS) - BEYONCE ( abi 4 / BanZai 2 / Flocon 4 )
                                  20 34 03 GIRLS UP - BELLE AMIE ( Flocon 5 / SholasBoy 4 )
                                  21 23 09 MAN DOWN - RIHANNA ( Calfbasa 2 / NoAngel 4 / Spartan 2 / Play 1 )
                                  22 20 09 MR SAXOBEAT - ALEXANDRA STAN ( aishawch 3 / CZB 2 / vinnie65 3 / www 1 )
                                  23 12 10 THE STORY OF US - TAYLOR SWIFT ( anthonyalex 4 / Dee1 2 / swiftie13 3 )
                                  24 24 08 WAY BACK HOME - BAG RAIDERS ( Getharda 4 / jszmiles 3 / pete_siano 2 )
                                  25 ---- 01 MONSTER - MEG AND DIA ( phoenix98 4 / phoenix98 3 )
                                  26 26 08 RIGHT THERE - NICOLE SCHERZINGER FEATURING 50 CENT ( 1990sFan 4 / Spartan 3 )
                                  27 27 32 ROLLING IN THE DEEP - ADELE ( Danneh2K 2 / NoAngel 5 )
                                  28 Re 09 CHANGED THE WAY YOU KISS ME - EXAMPLE ( adg 5 / vinnie65 1 )
                                  29 63 02 CRYSTALLINE - BJORK ( 1jesper1 4 / Blondini 2 )
                                  30 Re 06 I NEED A DOLLAR - ALOE BLACC ( Danneh2K 3 / Play 3 )

31 22 07 NOTORIOUS - SATURDAYS ( 1990sFan 5 / Spartan 1 )
                                  32 Re 04 1+1 - BEYONCE ( Star 5 )
                                  33 ---- 01 BEING BORING - PET SHOP BOYS ( chun1702 5 )
                                  34 Re 07 BETTER THAN TODAY - KYLIE MINOGUE ( jordi_89 5 )
                                  35 30 08 BUENA - BLUE CAFE ( Matti88 5 )
                                  36 31 13 BUILD A FIRE - LAMB ( jszmiles 5 )
                                  37 ---- 01 CATAPULT - JAPANESE POPSTARS ( serbachart 5 )
                                  38 32 05 COUNTRY SONG - SEETHER ( jio 5 )
                                  39 64 09 DON'T STOP THE PARTY - BLACK EYED PEAS ( adg 1 / Play 4 )
                                  40 Re 02 END OF TIME - BEYONCE ( abi 5 )
                                  41 ---- 01 FOREVER AND ALWAYS - PARACHUTE ( Formusic 5 )
                                  42 ---- 01 GET BACK - BRITNEY SPEARS ( JSparksFan 5 )
                                  43 35 03 HOW TO LOVE - LIL WAYNE ( abi 2 / fran_ 3 )
                                  44 ---- 01 INVENTING SHADOWS - DIA FRAMPTON ( chryst 5 )
                                  45 36 02 JONA FARK - GYPSY AND THE CAT ( vinnie65 5 )

46 Re 10 JUDAS - LADY GAGA ( Jasmine 5 )
                                  47 71 03 KNEE DEEP - ZAC BROWN BAND FEATURING JIMMY BUFFET ( jio 4 / marat2408 1 )
                                  48 73 03 LOSER LIKE ME - GLEE CAST ( Tiger 5 )
                                  49 37 08 LOVE LOVE - TAKE THAT ( pete_siano 5 )
                                  50 40 05 MOTHER - BLONDIE ( 1jesper1 2 / NothingFails 3 )
                                  51 42 03 ONE DAY - REGURGITATOR ( brosa0 5 )
                                  52 ---- 01 PICK UP LINE - LUIGI MASI ( poriel 5 )
                                  53 46 03 SANDCASTLES - KATE VOEGELE ( FreakyFlyBry 5 )
                                  54 47 02 SEKSUALNA NEBEZPIECZNA - MIRAMI FEATURING VOVAZI L'VOVA ( wiczynp1 5 )
                                  55 48 09 SINEAD - WITHIN TEMPTATION ( chris975 5 )
                                  56 49 23 SOMEONE LIKE YOU - ADELE ( NoAngel 1 / RalphyS 4 )
                                  57 ---- 01 SWAGGER JAGGER - CHER LLOYD ( SholasBoy 5 )
                                  58 51 02 SYNRISE - GOOSE ( CZB 5 )
                                  59 ---- 01 THE GREAT SHIPWRECK OF LIFE - IAMX ( Getharda 5 )
                                  60 ---- 01 THIS WORLD - SELAH SUE ( Blondini 5 )

61 ---- 01 THREE WISHES - KLAUS NOMI ( crazycrazy 5 )
                                  62 ---- 01 WARPATH - KRISTINE ELEZAJ ( mykka 5 )
                                  63 55 03 YOUR BODY IS A MACHINE - THE GOOD NATURED ( CHB 5 )
                                  64 ---- 01 AIN'T NO SUNSHINE - LIZ HODSON AND JOSIAH WOLF ( Blondini 4 )
                                  65 56 06 ANGER NEVER DIES - HOOVERPHONIC ( CZB 4 )
                                  66 33 07 DEEPER UNDERSTANDING - KATE BUSH ( chun1702 4 )
                                  67 Re 06 DROP IT LOW - KAT DELUNA ( jordi_89 4 )
                                  68 Re 02 EASY PLEASE ME - KATY B ( Thriller 4 )
                                  69 Re 06 GET BACK (ASAP) - ALEXANDRA STAN ( Nostalgiee 4 )
                                  70 Re 02 GOVERNMENT HOOKER - LADY GAGA ( Dee1 4 )
                                  71 Re 17 HOLD IT AGAINST ME - BRITNEY SPEARS ( Dee1 1 / pollei 3 )
                                  72 Re 02 I CARE - BEYONCE ( stevyy 4 )
                                  73 ---- 01 IDIOT DREAMING - DEGREES ( serbachart 4 )
                                  74 ---- 01 I'LL BE YOUR MAN - JAMES BLUNT ( poriel 4 )
                                  75 ---- 01 LIVE FOR WHAT I DIE FOR - JESS MILLS ( irishguy28 4 )

Comment

• Good job czb! I just wanna ask, how do you come up with the weekly ranking? Is it based in the total sum of the song's ranks on all personal charts counted? 'cause if that's the case then a song having a number 5 and number 8 position for example would have greater sum than a song with a number 1 and number 2 position on two individual charts wherein the truth is, the number 1+2 song is actually the more popular one than the number 5+8 song #justasking cause i'm a little confused.
                                    Now show me how much better you are! (So much better yeah?!)

Comment

• Great for Katy! Has all the Teenage Dream singles reached #1? #justasking
                                      Originally posted by Dingdong123
                                      Good job czb! I just wanna ask, how do you come up with the weekly ranking? Is it based in the total sum of the song's ranks on all personal charts counted? 'cause if that's the case then a song having a number 5 and number 8 position for example would have greater sum than a song with a number 1 and number 2 position on two individual charts wherein the truth is, the number 1+2 song is actually the more popular one than the number 5+8 song #justasking cause i'm a little confused.
                                      He counts the top 5 of every chart and the #1 - 5 points, #2 - 4 points... and so on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dingdong123
                                        Good job czb! I just wanna ask, how do you come up with the weekly ranking?
                                        It´s all explained in the very first post...

Comment

• Originally posted by pollei
                                          Great for Katy! Has all the Teenage Dream singles reached #1? #justasking
                                          No - "E.T." peaked at number three, for five consecutive weeks. But the other four all reached number one.

Comment

• Wow Coldplay may yet take the #1` spot ! ( me hoping_)
                                            MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                                            NA NA NA NA OH OH

Comment

• Doesn't time fly when you're having fun? We have reached.....

Week 100

As 1990sFan has not updated his chart for more than six weeks, he becomes the eighty-fourth former contributor to drop out this week. That leaves sixty-three personal top fives to be combined into the 100th UKmixParade - and twenty-seven of those are by forum members whose charts were also in the very first one. Twenty-two of them have never been absent - which, of course, doesn't necessarily mean that they posted a new chart every single week, only that they did so at least every six weeks! However, it would not be surprising if some of them - especially those who regularly update well away from the weekends - might have managed to contribute a hundred different top fives to date. So far, there have always been at least fifty-two eligible charts - and on rare occasions there have been as many as sixty-seven. Although sometimes there have been been fifty individual updates in a week, this week there are forty-seven. Twenty-six contributors have a number one that is in no-one else's list.....CHB and jszmiles are only represented by their number ones this time.....and the complete top fives of nine others (abdeeaikawa, anthonyalex, BadGirl, BanZai, Jack, marat2408, Matti88, phoenix98 and Plym) can be found somewhere here this week.

The greatest number of new entries we have had so far has been twenty-three - but this time there are thirteen, each one appearing in just one personal chart. However, among six re-entries there are more impressive returns for Ed Sheeran, Simple Plan featuring Natasha Bedingfield, and Taylor Swift. The most rapid of thirty-six risers are the Zac Brown Band (who?!) - while Nicola Roberts and Selena Gomez move back up into our top ten. Only one of three current hits by Adele is climbing - but one of the others, "Rolling In The Deep", now matches the longest continuous presence in the chart, making its 33rd consecutive appearance. The only previous single to manage this later re-entered for two more weeks - that was "Telephone", one of four chart-toppers for Lady GaGa, but the only one for Beyonce. Unless, of course, "Best Thing I Never Had" can climb to the top this week, and become the 29th UKmixParade number one? She's a strong contender - but so is "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall", which has already spent two weeks in pole position for Coldplay, and scores more points this week than it did in the first of those. And what about Katy Perry - who last week became the first act to achieve a fifth number one, with "Last Friday Night"? Is that still our forum favourite? Let's find out.....

17th July 2011

01 04 07 BEST THING I NEVER HAD - BEYONCE ( 1jesper1 5 / abi 2 / BadGirl 3 / Flocon 3 / fran_ 4 / Jack 3 / Kirill 4 / Matti88 1 / mostfierce2009
                                              5 / mykka 1 / phoenix98 1 / Plym 3 / pollei 3 / steophonic 5 / stevyy 3 )

02 02 06 EVERY TEARDROP IS A WATERFALL - COLDPLAY ( adg 4 / aishawch 5 / andrej 3 / jlo17 1 / Loki0012 5 / NothingFails 4 / Play 2 / RalphyS 5 / Spartan 4 / stevyy 5 / tdc2000 5 )
                                              03 01 13 LAST FRIDAY NIGHT (T.G.I.F.) - KATY PERRY ( abdeeaikawa 2 / anthonyalex 4 / BadGirl 5 / BanZai 4 /Calfbasa 4 / chryst 4 /Jack 2 /jlo17 5 /marat2408 4 /Nostalgiee 4 /RalphyS 3 /wiczynp1 2)
                                              04 05 17 I WANNA GO - BRITNEY SPEARS ( abdeeaikawa 5 / anthonyalex 3 / Calfbasa 2 / Danneh2K 2 / Dee1 5 / mostfierce2009 2 / pollei 4 / swiftie13 5 / Thriller 4 )
                                              05 03 10 THE EDGE OF GLORY - LADY GAGA ( abdeeaikawa 1 / BadGirl 1 / chris975 3 / CZB 1 / FreakyFlyBry 3 / irishguy28 5 / marat2408 2 / Matti88 4 / Play 4 / Star 1 / wiczynp1 1 / www 5 )
                                              06 06 24 SET FIRE TO THE RAIN - ADELE
                                              ( adg 2 / BadGirl 4 / brosa0 2 / Danneh2K 5 / jlo17 2 / NoAngel 2 / wiczynp1 4 )
                                              07 10 03 LOUDER - DJ FRESH FEATURING SIAN EVANS
                                              ( jlo17 4 / Plym 4 / SholasBoy 3 / steophonic 4 / Thriller 5 )
                                              08 15 03 LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG - SELENA GOMEZ AND THE SCENE ( anthonyalex 1 / JSparksFan 5 / marat2408 3 / mostfierce2009 1 / pete_siano 3 / phoenix98 5 )

09 08 18 PARTY ROCK ANTHEM - LMFAO FEATURING LAUREN BENNETT AND GOONROCK ( anthonyalex 2 / Matti88 2 / Nostalgiee 5 / Rihsus 4 / www 4 )
                                              10 14 07 BEAT OF MY DRUM - NICOLA ROBERTS ( 1jesper1 2 / chryst 5 / Spartan 5 / Star 4 )
                                              11 16 04 MOVES LIKE JAGGER - MAROON 5 FEATURING CHRISTINA AGUILERA
                                              ( aishawch 3 / Flocon 1 / FreakyFlyBry 5 / Rihsus 5 )
                                              12 19 10 RUN THE WORLD (GIRLS) - BEYONCE ( abi 5 / BanZai 2 / Flocon 4 / JSparksFan 3 )
                                              13 18 10 SUPER BASS - NICKI MINAJ ( BadGirl 2 / BanZai 3 / Jack 4 / phoenix98 2 / www 2 )
                                              14 09 16 GIVE ME EVERYTHING - PITBULL FEATURING NE-YO, AFROJACK AND NAYER
                                              ( BanZai 1 / Jasmine 4 / marat2408 1 / Matti88 3 / www 3 )
                                              15 21 10 MAN DOWN - RIHANNA ( Calfbasa 5 / fran_ 1 / NoAngel 4 / Spartan 2 )
                                              16 12 08 SMILE - AVRIL LAVIGNE ( fran_ 5 / Jack 1 / poriel 2 / swiftie13 4 )
                                              17 17 08 PUMPED UP KICKS - FOSTER THE PEOPLE ( andrej 4 / NothingFails 5 / RalphyS 2 )
                                              18 29 03 CRYSTALLINE - BJORK ( 1jesper1 3 / Blondini 2 / crazycrazy 4 )
                                              19 11 07 DON'T WANNA GO HOME - JASON DERULO ( Loki0012 3 / Plym 1 / Rihsus 2 / vinnie65 3 )
                                              20 20 04 GIRLS UP - BELLE AMIE ( Flocon 5 / SholasBoy 4 )
                                              21 30 07 I NEED A DOLLAR - ALOE BLACC ( Danneh2K 4 / Play 5 )
                                              22 13 15 I'M INTO YOU - JENNIFER LOPEZ FEAT. LIL WAYNE ( abdeeaikawa 3 / BanZai 5 / Play 1 )
                                              23 47 04 KNEE DEEP - ZAC BROWN BAND FEATURING JIMMY BUFFET ( jio 4 / marat2408 5 )
                                              24 32 05 1+1 - BEYONCE ( phoenix98 3 / Star 5 )
                                              25 Re 03 SPARKS FLY - TAYLOR SWIFT ( aishawch 4 / Formusic 4 )
                                              26 23 11 THE STORY OF US - TAYLOR SWIFT ( anthonyalex 5 / swiftie13 2 )
                                              27 28 10 CHANGED THE WAY YOU KISS ME - EXAMPLE ( adg 5 / vinnie65 1 )
                                              28 Re 03 JET LAG - SIMPLE PLAN FEATURING NATASHA BEDINGFIELD ( abdeeaikawa 4 / Tiger 2 )
                                              29 Re 02 THE A TEAM - ED SHEERAN ( jszmiles 5 / Thriller 1 )
                                              30 ---- 01 BAD BEHAVIOUR - JEDWARD ( poriel 5 )
                                              31 33 02 BEING BORING - PET SHOP BOYS ( chun1702 5 )
                                              32 34 08 BETTER THAN TODAY - KYLIE MINOGUE ( jordi_89 5 )
                                              33 35 09 BUENA - BLUE CAFE ( Matti88 5 )

34 37 02 CATAPULT - JAPANESE POPSTARS ( serbachart 5 )
                                              35 38 06 COUNTRY SONG - SEETHER ( jio 5 )
                                              36 ---- 01 FEEL SO CLOSE - CALVIN HARRIS ( Plym 5 )
                                              37 41 02 FOREVER AND ALWAYS - PARACHUTE ( Formusic 5 )
                                              38 ---- 01 HAWAIIAN AIR - FRIENDLY FIRES ( andrej 5 )
                                              39 45 03 JONA FARK - GYPSY AND THE CAT ( vinnie65 5 )
                                              40 46 11 JUDAS - LADY GAGA ( Jasmine 5 )
                                              41 ---- 01 LET THE RAIN - SARA BAREILLES ( Kirill 5 )
                                              42 27 33 ROLLING IN THE DEEP - ADELE ( NoAngel 5 )
                                              43 54 03 SEKSUALNA NEBEZPIECZNA - MIRAMI FEATURING VOVAZI L'VOVA ( wiczynp1 5 )
                                              44 55 10 SINEAD - WITHIN TEMPTATION ( chris975 5 )
                                              45 ---- 01 SKELETON - THE GOOD NATURED ( pete_siano 5 )
                                              46 56 24 SOMEONE LIKE YOU - ADELE ( NoAngel 1 / RalphyS 4 )
                                              47 57 02 SWAGGER JAGGER - CHER LLOYD ( SholasBoy 5 )

48 58 03 SYNRISE - GOOSE ( CZB 5 )
                                              49 ---- 01 THE CHANGE - NINA HAGEN ( crazycrazy 5 )
                                              50 59 02 THE GREAT SHIPWRECK OF LIFE - IAMX ( Getharda 5 )
                                              51 60 02 THIS WORLD - SELAH SUE ( Blondini 5 )
                                              52 Re 17 TILL THE WORLD ENDS - BRITNEY SPEARS ( pollei 5 )
                                              53 ---- 01 TURNING TABLES - GLEE CAST ( Tiger 5 )
                                              54 ---- 01 WANNA BE LOVED - KIDDA ( brosa0 5 )
                                              55 62 02 WARPATH - KRISTINE ELEZAJ ( mykka 5 )
                                              56 24 09 WAY BACK HOME - BAG RAIDERS ( Getharda 3 / pete_siano 2 )
                                              57 Re 03 WHERE THEM GIRLS AT - DAVID GUETTA... ( Jack 5 )
                                              58 63 04 YOUR BODY IS A MACHINE - THE GOOD NATURED ( CHB 5 )
                                              59 64 02 AIN'T NO SUNSHINE - LIZ HODSON AND JOSIAH WOLF ( Blondini 4 )
                                              60 ---- 01 ALIVE - LINDA TEODOSIU ( Dee1 4 )
                                              61 65 07 ANGER NEVER DIES - HOOVERPHONIC ( CZB 4 )

62 ---- 01 CONSTELLATING (EP) - JAMES AND EVANDER ( serbachart 4 )
                                              63 66 08 DEEPER UNDERSTANDING - KATE BUSH ( chun1702 4 )
                                              64 67 07 DROP IT LOW - KAT DELUNA ( jordi_89 4 )
                                              65 40 03 END OF TIME - BEYONCE ( abi 4 )
                                              66 42 02 GET BACK - BRITNEY SPEARS ( JSparksFan 4 )
                                              67 Re 03 GLAD YOU CAME - WANTED ( Plym 2 / steophonic 2 )
                                              68 ---- 01 HIMLEN RUNT HöRNET - DARIN ( Tiger 4 )
                                              69 43 04 HOW TO LOVE - LIL WAYNE ( abi 1 / fran_ 3 )
                                              70 ---- 01 LIFE OF THE PARTY - ALLEESIA ( mykka 4 )
                                              71 75 02 LIVE FOR WHAT I DIE FOR - JESS MILLS ( irishguy28 4 )
                                              72 49 09 LOVE LOVE - TAKE THAT ( pete_siano 4 )
                                              73 Re 02 MAJOR MINUS - COLDPLAY ( Loki0012 4 )
                                              74 25 02 MONSTER - MEG AND DIA ( phoenix98 4 )
                                              75 ---- 01 NO MATTER WHAT - PAPA ROACH ( tdc2000 4 )

Comment

• Wohhooo! For Sparks Fly. Next week it might climb to my top 5! I hope this'll be another to 15 for her here like TSOU was. By the way has she had a top 10 here yet?

And I Wanna Go needs to make it all the way! :x

Comment

• Originally posted by swiftie13
                                                  Wohhooo! For Sparks Fly. Next week it might climb to my top 5! I hope this'll be another to 15 for her here like TSOU was. By the way has she had a top 10 here yet?
                                                  Yes - "Mine" peaked at number seven, and "Back To December" at number nine.

"Mean" came as close as "The Story Of Us" - both reached number twelve.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZB
                                                    Originally posted by swiftie13
                                                    Wohhooo! For Sparks Fly. Next week it might climb to my top 5! I hope this'll be another to 15 for her here like TSOU was. By the way has she had a top 10 here yet?
                                                    Yes - "Mine" peaked at number seven, and "Back To December" at number nine.

"Mean" came as close as "The Story Of Us" - both reached number twelve.
                                                    Oh cool. Thanks! I bet Love Story was a huge hit here (but you didn't do this yet right?)

Comment

• Originally posted by swiftie13
                                                      I bet Love Story was a huge hit here (but you didn't do this yet right?)
                                                      Although some contributors do occasionally chart older songs, there's no sign of that one in any of the 100 charts so far.

Comment

• Congrats to Beyonce for a fantastic #1 song.
                                                        Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [75-71]

Comment

• CKB gone

Comment

• Originally posted by fran_
                                                            CKB gone
                                                            Yes indeed - last week Rihanna was in six charts, including yours, and at number seven with 17 points - but this week "California King Bed" is out of all the others, and the two points from being your number four are all it now scores!

Comment

• Hmmm...

05) THE EDGE OF GLORY - LADY GAGA
                                                              06) SET FIRE TO THE RAIN - ADELE
                                                              10) BEAT OF MY DRUM - NICOLA ROBERTS
                                                              16) SMILE - AVRIL LAVIGNE
                                                              18) CRYSTALLINE - BJORK
                                                              22) I'M INTO YOU - JENNIFER LOPEZ FEAT. LIL WAYNE
                                                              42) ROLLING IN THE DEEP - ADELE
                                                              46) SOMEONE LIKE YOU - ADELE
                                                              49) THE CHANGE - NINA HAGEN
                                                              63) DEEPER UNDERSTANDING - KATE BUSH

The best from the chart this week, yay at a Top 50 smash for Nina! And finally Bjork hits top 20!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X