Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "UKmixPARADE" - The Chart Of Our Charts!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
    Nice to see the Glee mash-up in the Top 20!
    we made it possible. <3
    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by CZB
      [b]

... while two tracks continue to rise, and now stand side-by-side in the top ten, for Lana Del Rey.

05 06 03 VIDEO GAMES - LANA DEL REY
      ( argentino78 4 / BanZai 2 / Jack 5 / KevinScream 3 / RalphyS 3 / Timmy94 4 )
      06 16 03 BLUE JEANS - LANA DEL REY
      ( argentino78 5 / irishguy28 1 / jafetsigfinns 5 / KevinScream 5 )

Comment

• Oh woww! my entire top 5 but here's my Top 5 for this next week!

1. Medina - Synd for Dig
        2. Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans
        3. Agnes - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
        4. Bruno Mars - It Will Rain
        5. Coldplay - Paradise
        My Countdown Thread! Now: Britney Spears!

Comment

• My top 5 on this week:
          1. Heidi Range - Change Your Wicked Ways
          (old unrealised song)
          2. Taylor Swift - If It Was A Movie
          3. AllSTARS* - Best Friends (2001)
          4. Steps - Dancing Queen
          5. Britney Spears - Criminal
          Heidi Range - Change Your Wicked Ways
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4XpC8BEE1I
          Heidi Range, you are my angel and I love you.

Comment

• UkMix loves Rihanna!
            My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

• ^ OMG! You're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [75-71]

Comment

• I need to update my chart, give me a short while please!
                My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Thanks again for all the comments!

Originally posted by crazycrazy
                  I need to update my chart, give me a short while please!
                  I've got it now! Your new top two look likely to enter this week, but a long way apart.....

Originally posted by abi
                  "Drunk On Love" is higher than "You Da One"!
                  That might change tonight......!

Originally posted by argentino78
                  05 06 03 VIDEO GAMES - LANA DEL REY
                  06 16 03 BLUE JEANS - LANA DEL REY

Maybe not such good news for her this week.....

Originally posted by GoodBoyGoneBad
                  UkMix loves Rihanna!
                  Certainly does - just how many of our charts contain "We Found Love" this week.....?!
                  Find out in eight hours and twenty minutes' time!

Counting down this week - the UKMixParade Top 200 of 2019

Comment

• Just to briefly correct, and bring up to date, a list I posted a few weeks ago - from which I realised tonight (while calculating the total weeks for one of this week's re-entries) that I had omitted a track which accidentally lost eight weeks from its total somewhere along the way.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    The ten longest runners to date in the UKmixParade:
                    01 02 41 ROLLING IN THE DEEP - ADELE
                    02 02 36 ALEJANDRO (DON'T CALL MY NAME) - LADY GAGA
                    02 01 36 BAD ROMANCE - LADY GAGA
                    02 02 36 SOMEONE LIKE YOU - ADELE
                    05 04 35 SET FIRE TO THE RAIN - ADELE
                    05 01 35 TELEPHONE - LADY GAGA FEATURING BEYONCE
                    07 03 31 PARTY ROCK ANTHEM - LMFAO, LAUREN BENNETT, GOONROCK
                    08 30 30 ENEMY - BLUE FOUNDATION
                    09 07 29 HAPPINESS - ALEXIS JORDAN
                    09 02 29 WONDERFUL LIFE - HURTS

Up to three of the tracks here may be increasing their weeks totals in ninety minutes' time!

Comment

• Woooo, can't wait
                      last.fm
                      Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

• at Adele's longevity for all three of her singles!!!

Comment

• Here's mine:

01 (--) 01 Lana Del Rey: Video Games
                          02 (--) 01 Birdy: Skinny Love
                          03 (--) 01 Lykke Li: I Follow Rivers - The Magician Remix
                          04 (--) 01 Gotye feat. Kimbra: Somebody That I Used to Know
                          05 (--) 01 Florence + the Machine: Shake It Out
                          06 (--) 01 SBTRKT feat. Roses Gabor: Pharaohs
                          07 (--) 01 M83: Midnight City
                          08 (--) 01 Siri Nilsen: Alle Snakker Sant
                          09 (--) 01 Kate Bush: Misty
                          10 (--) 01 Smith and Burrows: When the Thames Froze video - Unplugged
                          My Chart

Musicblog

Comment

at Adele's longevity for all three of her singles!!!
                            And two of Adele's singles are coming back in again now.....

Week 119

Forty-four of the personal charts combined last time have been updated since then - and new top fives posted this week in this forum by Belpop, Maneater, NoAngel, rootzsmith, Shorty and therealestMC bring the total number of contributors to sixty-seven, one of the highest totals since the UKmixParade began! Thirty-three charts have a number one that doesn't appear in anyone else's list.....the number ones from fourteen charts (of 1990sFan, andrej, Blondini, CHB, chris975, chryst, jio, Loki0012, pete_siano, poriel, serbachart, Shorty, tdc2000 and therealestMC) are their only representatives this time.....and the entire top fives of seven others (abdeeaikawa, anthonyalex, jafetsigfinns, mostfierce2009, steophonic, Thriller and vinnie65) can be found somewhere in the overall top 75.

Florence and the Machine and Kate Bush are among the highest of twenty-one new entries. But which one has doubled their presence in the top twenty - and can you work out who has a higher debut? Sixteen re-entries include one comfortably inside the top ten for Lady GaGa - for whom "Bad Romance" now overtakes "Alejandro" to become her longest-lasting hit, with a 37th appearance! More new entries mean that Rihanna now features on seven different tracks in the UKmixParade - and one of them, her latest collaboration with Drake, is one of the highest of just thirteen climbers this week. Can it replace "Drunk On Love" in the top twenty? Meanwhile, "We Found Love" still appears in eighteen of our individual top fives, and sixty-five points give her and Calvin Harris a seventh week at number one.

27th November 2011

01 01 09 WE FOUND LOVE - RIHANNA FEATURING CALVIN HARRIS ( adg 3 / AshDeluxe 5 / BanZai 4 / Dee1 3 / irishguy28 3 / jlo17 4 / jordi_89
                            2 / Matti88 4 / mostfierce2009 1 / Nostalgiee 5 / RalphyS 4 / rootzsmith 4 / SholasBoy 4 / steophonic 5 / Thriller 5 / Timmy94 2 / Tripolis 2 / wiczynp1 5 )

02 02 11 PARADISE - COLDPLAY ( adg 1 / anthonyalex 4 / BanZai 5 / jafetsigfinns 1 /
                            Loki0012 5 / RalphyS 5 / rihmonster 5 / swiftie13 3 / ThomyX 3 )
                            03 05 04 VIDEO GAMES - LANA DEL REY ( argentino78 4 / BanZai 1 / Belpop 5 / Jack 4 / KevinScream 3 / Maneater 3 / RalphyS 3 / Timmy94 4 )
                            04 03 12 WITHOUT YOU - DAVID GUETTA FEATURING USHER
                            ( anthonyalex 2 / AshDeluxe 4 / CZB 5 / marat2408 2 / Plym 3 / Thriller 4 / wiczynp1 3 )
                            05 04 04 THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY - KATY PERRY
                            ( abdeeaikawa 4 / anthonyalex 5 / Calfbasa 4 / chryst 5 / jlo17 3 / swiftie13 1 )
                            06 Re 03 MARRY THE NIGHT - LADY GAGA
                            ( irishguy28 1 / Maneater 5 / Matti88 5 / Plym 4 / ThomyX 4 / Tripolis 1 )
                            07 09 05 IT WILL RAIN - BRUNO MARS
                            ( abdeeaikawa 1 / anthonyalex 3 / jafetsigfinns 2 / swiftie13 5 / XavierTrovo 5 )
                            08 13 06 WILD MAN - KATE BUSH
                            ( chun1702 3 / KevinScream 1 / NoAngel 5 / NothingFails 3 / Vindrag 4 )

09 06 04 BLUE JEANS - LANA DEL REY ( argentino78 5 / jafetsigfinns 4 / KevinScream 5 )
                            10 11 10 SHAKE IT OUT - FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE
                            ( argentino78 2 / Belpop 1 / Jack 3 / NoAngel 2 / ThomyX 5 )
                            11 16 02 YOU DA ONE - RIHANNA ( mostfierce2009 4 / NoAngel 1 / phoenix98 5 / rihmonster 3 )
                            12 08 16 CRIMINAL - BRITNEY SPEARS ( Dee1 2 / FreakyFlyBry 3 / swiftie13 4 / Tiger 3 )
                            13 18 02 DADDY - EMELI SANDE FEATURING NAUGHTY BOY ( jlo17 5 / steophonic 4 / Thriller 3 )
                            14 10 09 SEXY AND I KNOW IT - LMFAO ( brosa0 3 / Thriller 1 / wiczynp1 4 / XavierTrovo 4 )
                            15 12 05 PRINCESS OF CHINA - COLDPLAY FEAT. RIHANNA ( Dee1 4 / SholasBoy 2 / tdc2000 5 )
                            16 ---- 01 WORK OUT - J. COLE ( jio 5 / Kirill 5 )
                            17 07 07 COUNTDOWN - BEYONCE ( abi 5 / mykka 4 )
                            18 24 07 LOVE ON TOP - BEYONCE ( abdeeaikawa 2 / abi 2 / Flocon 5 )
                            19 ---- 01 NO LIGHT, NO LIGHT - FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE ( jio 3 / jszmiles 2 / stevyy 4 )
                            20 Re 03 OURS - TAYLOR SWIFT ( JSparksFan 3 / phoenix98 3 / rootzsmith 3 )

21 ---- 01 SNOWED IN AT WHEELER STREET - KATE BUSH FEATURING ELTON JOHN
                            ( crazycrazy 4 / NothingFails 5 )
                            22 50 03 TAKE CARE - DRAKE FEATURING RIHANNA ( abi 1 / Plym 2 / rootzsmith 1 / stevyy 5 )
                            23 ---- 01 CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT - FOSTER THE PEOPLE ( Jack 5 / steophonic 3 )
                            24 64 07 DEDICATION TO MY EX (MISS THAT) - LLOYD FEATURING ANDRE 3000
                            ( brosa0 1 / Flocon 1 / Plym 5 / steophonic 1 )
                            25 19 05 MISTLETOE - JUSTIN BIEBER ( abdeeaikawa 3 / abi 4 / anthonyalex 1 )
                            26 Re 03 MIDNIGHT CITY - M83 ( adg 4 / vinnie65 3 )
                            27 41 02 NO BEEF - AFROJACK VS STEVE AOKI ( SholasBoy 5 / steophonic 2 )
                            28 26 06 READ ALL ABOUT IT - PROFESSOR GREEN FEAT. EMELI SANDE ( mykka 5 / Thriller 2 )
                            29 Re 37 SOMEONE LIKE YOU - ADELE ( Matti88 3 / rihmonster 2 / vinnie65 1 / XavierTrovo 1 )
                            30 14 02 DRUNK ON LOVE - RIHANNA ( BadGirl 3 / stevyy 3 )
                            31 36 03 MOON - BJORK ( chun1702 1 / NoAngel 4 / ThomyX 1 )
                            32 Re 02 MY HEART TAKES OVER - SATURDAYS ( mostfierce2009 2 / mykka 3 / phoenix98 1 )
                            33 40 02 NI??AS IN PARIS - JAY-Z AND KANYE WEST ( Kirill 2 / rihmonster 4 )

34 Re 12 SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW - GOTYE/KIMBRA (Belpop 2/RalphyS 2/wiczynp1 2)
                            35 22 14 YOU MAKE ME FEEL - COBRA STARSHIP ( Nostalgiee 3 / XavierTrovo 3 )
                            36 ---- 01 BREATHING - JASON DERULO ( JSparksFan 5 )
                            37 28 05 CATTLE AND CANE (EP) - CATTLE AND CANE ( Blondini 5 )
                            38 ---- 01 CLOSE MY EYES - MARIAH CAREY ( Tripolis 5 )
                            39 29 04 COLOUR, MOVEMENT, SEX AND VIOLENCE - SECTION 25 ( serbachart 5 )
                            40 Re 05 CRAWLING BACK TO YOU - DAUGHTRY ( FreakyFlyBry 1 / vinnie65 4 )
                            41 Re 02 DON'T GO BREAKING MY HEART - AGNES ( jafetsigfinns 3 / vinnie65 2 )
                            42 ---- 01 DON'T LET IT BREAK YOUR HEART - COLDPLAY ( pete_siano 5 )
                            43 ---- 01 DOWN 4 U - KIDDA ( brosa0 5 )
                            44 71 02 FADE INTO ME - DAVID COOK ( FreakyFlyBry 5 )
                            45 ---- 01 FOOL IN LOVE - RIHANNA ( BadGirl 5 )
                            46 Re 05 GONNA GET OVER YOU - SARA BAREILLES ( FreakyFlyBry 2 / mostfierce2009 3 )
                            47 ---- 01 GRENADE - SARAI GIVATI ( Tiger 5 )

48 Re 12 JAR OF HEARTS - CHRISTINA PERRI ( Timmy94 5 )
                            49 ---- 01 JEAN 1 - WHITE LABEL ( andrej 5 )
                            50 ---- 01 KROSSA ALLA FONSTER - MASKINEN ( poriel 5 )
                            51 35 05 LAY IT ON ME - KELLY ROWLAND FEATURING BIG SEAN ( 1990sFan 5 )
                            52 ---- 01 LIGHTHOUSE - WESTLIFE ( rootzsmith 5 )
                            53 ---- 01 MAIN THEME - HAJIME WAKAI AND KOJI KONDO ( Vindrag 5 )
                            54 37 07 MUTUAL CORE - BJORK ( chun1702 5 )
                            55 ---- 01 NEED TO FEEL LOVED - UNCLUBBED WITH ZOE DURRANT ( irishguy28 5 )
                            56 ---- 01 PASSING BY - KODA KUMI ( Shorty 5 )
                            57 ---- 01 PEOPLE HELP THE PEOPLE - BIRDY ( adg 5 )
                            58 Re 36 SET FIRE TO THE RAIN - ADELE ( Calfbasa 5 )
                            59 ---- 01 SHE DOESN'T MIND - SEAN PAUL ( marat2408 5 )
                            60 48 02 STORYTIME - NIGHTWISH ( chris975 5 )
                            61 49 25 SUPER BASS - NICKI MINAJ ( jordi_89 5 )

62 ---- 01 SYND FOR DIG - MEDINA ( jafetsigfinns 5 )
                            63 ---- 01 TALK TALK TALK - RIHANNA FEATURING JAY-Z ( therealestMC 5 )
                            64 Re 07 TURN ME ON - DAVID GUETTA FEATURING NICKI MINAJ ( Dee1 5 )
                            65 53 26 WAKA WAKA - SHAKIRA FEATURING FRESHLYGROUND ( xypwftugpyqcss 5 )
                            66 54 02 WAVES OF CHANGE - SAMANTHA JAMES ( jszmiles 5 )
                            67 ---- 01 WHAT CAN WE DO (A DEEPER LOVE) - TIESTO FEATURING ANASTACIA ( crazycrazy 5 )
                            68 55 04 WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL - ONE DIRECTION ( abdeeaikawa 5 )
                            69 57 07 WHEN WE STAND TOGETHER - NICKELBACK ( vinnie65 5 )
                            70 Re 02 WHO YOU ARE - JESSIE J ( mostfierce2009 5 )
                            71 Re 13 YOUR BODY IS A MACHINE - GOOD NATURED ( CHB 5 )
                            72 Re 04 BABY ONE MORE TIME - BRITNEY SPEARS ( JSparksFan 4 )
                            73 61 37 BAD ROMANCE - LADY GAGA ( xypwftugpyqcss 4 )
                            74 63 14 COLLIDE / FADE INTO DARKNESS / PENGUIN - (LEONA LEWIS AND) AVICII ( CZB 4 )
                            75 Re 02 COME ON - WILL YOUNG ( Tiger 4 )

Comment

• Wooo, Kate back in the top 10 and I have 3 entries this week!
                              last.fm
                              Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

• oh my god i did totally not expect to see my entire Top 5 in the Top 75 this week, so glad to see Medina & Agnes chart though, this is awesome!
                                My Countdown Thread! Now: Britney Spears!

Comment

• Actually I have two songs charting
                                  jio CHARTS NOW:10/8/2020:https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...0#post10445860

Comment

^ OMG! You're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                    Yes!

Glad to see We Found Love still at the top of the chart and impressive re-entry for Marry The Night!
                                    My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

• 38 ---- 01 CLOSE MY EYES - MARIAH CAREY ( Tripolis 5 )

epic tune. amazing.
                                      My Chart

Comment

• The Top 10 Most Visited Individual Charts - week 1
                                        The first 10 pages

Code:
                                        144,115 - bee4ever's weekly top 20 - bee4ever
                                        138,892 - Spartan's Sound of the Decade - Spartan
                                        130,234 - Plym's weekly Chart - Plym
                                        116,020 - Stevyy's Chart - Stevyy
                                        112,937 - Dirty Dance Trends - Banzai
                                        105,609 - Grybop's Top 10 - Grybop
                                        94,174 - JSparksFan's Daily Top 20 - JSparksFan
                                        92,239 - ShayLaB's Chart - ShaylaB
                                        89,601 - SeeForever's Top 40 - SeeForever
                                        86,020 - Tony's Hits - Blondini

Bubbling Under:
                                        72,195 - Kuba's Diary - Jszmiles
                                        My Chart

Comment

• My chart is 5x as many pages as bee4ever's and he stopped ages ago, how did he snatch my weave by so much?!

Comment

• Originally posted by jio
                                            Actually I have two songs charting
                                            Oops! I prepared that list of contributors with only one entry just before you posted your new chart yesterday evening - I forgot to take your name off it after replacing your old points with the new ones!

Originally posted by jafetsigfinns
                                            oh my god i did totally not expect to see my entire Top 5 in the Top 75 this week, so glad to see Medina & Agnes chart though, this is awesome!
                                            When I first saw your chart for this week, I thought the Agnes track wouldn't have the remotest chance of making it.....but by the end of the week it had picked up the two extra points it needed, from vinnie65 !

Originally posted by Plym
                                            My chart is 5x as many pages as bee4ever's and he stopped ages ago, how did he snatch my weave by so much?!
                                            It might be that the names of the number one act contained in the title (most recently, Katy Perry) caused it to be found more often by search engines, and clicked on by many non-members of UKmix!

Just a few pages further back than the ten that stevyy covered, there are three other threads that have in excess of 100,000 views:

Carly's Hot Acts of the 2000s (#01 REVEALED)
                                            Pages: 11 Posts: 270 Views: 117,431 (UKMusicLova)

Top Of Tony's Pops Christmas Special! (15 Festive Hits!)
                                            Pages: 12 Posts: 279 Views: 128,365 (Blondini)

A Decade Of Urban Hits! [#1]
                                            Pages: 8 Posts: 180 Views: 145,275 (BanZai)

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym
                                              My chart is 5x as many pages as bee4ever's and he stopped ages ago, how did he snatch my weave by so much?!
                                              both of our threads already started in 2006. I think we have the oldest still updated threads.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by GoodBoyGoneBad
                                                Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                                ^ OMG! You're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                Yes!

Glad to see We Found Love still at the top of the chart and impressive re-entry for Marry The Night!
                                                And don't ever leave again. I missed you.

Originally posted by stevyy
                                                The Top 10 Most Visited Individual Charts - week 1
                                                The first 10 pages

Code:
                                                144,115 - bee4ever's weekly top 20 - bee4ever
                                                138,892 - Spartan's Sound of the Decade - Spartan
                                                130,234 - Plym's weekly Chart - Plym
                                                116,020 - Stevyy's Chart - Stevyy
                                                112,937 - Dirty Dance Trends - Banzai
                                                105,609 - Grybop's Top 10 - Grybop
                                                94,174 - JSparksFan's Daily Top 20 - JSparksFan
                                                92,239 - ShayLaB's Chart - ShaylaB
                                                89,601 - SeeForever's Top 40 - SeeForever
                                                86,020 - Tony's Hits - Blondini

Bubbling Under:
                                                72,195 - Kuba's Diary - Jszmiles
                                                Awesome! I'm #7 on the all-time list! I feel so proud.

Comment

• Oh my beloved 11h place :]
                                                  KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• How about least viewed? i must be in there
                                                    MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                                                    NA NA NA NA OH OH

Comment

• Seems mad that that many people post personal charts each week on UK Mix now, I remember when I first posted a personal chart in 2002 and nobody understood what I was doing
                                                      1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

• Originally posted by Loki0012
                                                        How about least viewed? i must be in there

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy
                                                          Seems mad that that many people post personal charts each week on UK Mix now, I remember when I first posted a personal chart in 2002 and nobody understood what I was doing
                                                          I was curious and looked at some of your ancient charts from 2002. You're right, over half of the comments were "I don't get it", "I still don't get it" and "But is it based on sales or airplay?". Funny
                                                          jio CHARTS NOW:10/8/2020:https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...0#post10445860

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy
                                                            Seems mad that that many people post personal charts each week on UK Mix now, I remember when I first posted a personal chart in 2002 and nobody understood what I was doing
                                                            Well, this week - with nobody timed-out, and a couple of new charts added/returning - we will have more charts combined than ever before! And there's still about seven and a half hours left for anyone else to join in for the first time, restart their personal chart, or post new updates. There has been a lot of action in the forum this week, with more new updates already than usual.....

Early indications, then, are that Nickelback, Nicki Minaj and Tiesto are battling to be the highest climber.....there could be some strong re-entries.....and hopefully everybody's current number one will squeeze in without the need to extend the chart! Some of the individual number ones that no-one else is charting might be as high as the top thirty this time - I fear, however, that a new overall number one might be rather too much to hope for.....

Comment

• Week 120

Forty-seven of the personal charts combined last week have been updated since then, and two more are added, as we welcome DaBoi back, and Otto980 for the first time. This means that the total number of contributors this time is sixty-nine, the most ever! More than half of these - thirty-six - have a chart-topper that doesn't appear in anybody else's current list.....the number one is the only representative of thirteen charts (from 1990sFan, andrej, BadGirl, CHB, chryst, Loki0012, Otto980, pete_siano, poriel, serbachart, Shorty, stevyy and tdc2000) .....while the entire top fives of just two others (swiftie13 and Thriller) can be found somewhere in the overall top 75 this week.

All eighteen of this week's new entries are scoring in one chart only each - but three of our seven re-entries are higher than them all, as recent releases from Avicii, Evanescence and Lykke Li improve on their previous peaks. Which one of those three makes it into the top fifteen, topping two of our charts? Nickelback, Nicki Minaj and Tiesto featuring Anastacia are among the most rapid of twenty-two risers - but the only artist who has managed to double their presence in the top ten is.....Rihanna! Her collaboration with Drake is racing up, while "We Found Love", with Calvin Harris, is now in even more of our individual charts than ever - nineteen - and nothing can prevent it from spending an eighth week at number one.

4th December 2011

01 01 10 WE FOUND LOVE - RIHANNA FEAT. CALVIN HARRIS ( adg 5 / AshDeluxe 5 / BanZai 4 / DaBoi 1 / Dee1 3 / irishguy28 3 / jlo17 4 / jordi_89
                                                              2 / Matti88 3 / mostfierce2009 2 / Nostalgiee 4 / RalphyS 4 / rootzsmith 4 / SholasBoy 1 / steophonic 5 / Thriller 4 / Timmy94 1 / Tripolis 2 / wiczynp1 5 )

02 02 12 PARADISE - COLDPLAY ( anthonyalex 4 / BanZai 5 / jafetsigfinns 1 /
                                                              Loki0012 5 / mostfierce2009 4 / RalphyS 5 / rihmonster 5 / swiftie13 4 / ThomyX 1 )
                                                              03 05 05 THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY - KATY PERRY ( abdeeaikawa 4 / anthonyalex 4 /
                                                              Calfbasa 2 / chryst 5 / Dee1 5 / jlo17 5 / steophonic 1 / swiftie13 3 )
                                                              04 03 05 VIDEO GAMES - LANA DEL REY
                                                              ( Belpop 5 / chris975 3 / CZB 4 / Jack 3 / Maneater 3 / RalphyS 3 / Timmy94 5 )
                                                              05 06 04 MARRY THE NIGHT - LADY GAGA
                                                              ( adg 2 / JSparksFan 1 / Maneater 5 / Matti88 4 / Plym 3 / swiftie13 2 / ThomyX 4 / Tripolis 1 )
                                                              06 07 06 IT WILL RAIN - BRUNO MARS
                                                              ( abdeeaikawa 2 / anthonyalex 3 / jafetsigfinns 2 / marat2408 4 / swiftie13 5 / XavierTrovo 5 )
                                                              07 22 04 TAKE CARE - DRAKE FEATURING RIHANNA
                                                              ( irishguy28 4 / jszmiles 2 / Plym 4 / rootzsmith 1 / Thriller 5 )
                                                              08 10 11 SHAKE IT OUT - FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE
                                                              ( Jack 4 / NoAngel 2 / Plym 1 / ThomyX 5 / Thriller 3 )

09 08 07 WILD MAN - KATE BUSH ( chun1702 3 / jio 4 / NoAngel 5 / NothingFails 3 )
                                                              10 09 05 BLUE JEANS - LANA DEL REY ( argentino78 3 / DaBoi 4 / jafetsigfinns 4 / KevinScream 1 )
                                                              11 21 02 SNOWED IN AT WHEELER STREET - KATE BUSH FEATURING ELTON JOHN
                                                              ( crazycrazy 4 / NothingFails 5 / Vindrag 3 )
                                                              12 04 13 WITHOUT YOU - DAVID GUETTA FEATURING USHER
                                                              ( AshDeluxe 4 / CZB 3 / Thriller 2 / wiczynp1 3 )
                                                              13 18 08 LOVE ON TOP - BEYONCE ( abdeeaikawa 3 / abi 1 / Flocon 5 / Jack 2 )
                                                              14 Re 02 MY HEART IS BROKEN - EVANESCENCE ( chris975 5 / tdc2000 5 )
                                                              15 14 10 SEXY AND I KNOW IT - LMFAO ( brosa0 2 / wiczynp1 4 / XavierTrovo 4 )
                                                              16 69 08 WHEN WE STAND TOGETHER - NICKELBACK ( jio 3 / RalphyS 2 / vinnie65 5 )
                                                              17 17 08 COUNTDOWN - BEYONCE ( abi 5 / mykka 4 )
                                                              18 Re 04 I FOLLOW RIVERS - LYKKE LI ( Belpop 4 / DaBoi 5 )
                                                              19 61 26 SUPER BASS - NICKI MINAJ ( chun1702 4 / jordi_89 5 )

20 67 02 WHAT CAN WE DO (A DEEPER LOVE) - TIESTO / ANASTACIA (crazycrazy 5 /SholasBoy 4)
                                                              21 11 03 YOU DA ONE - RIHANNA ( mostfierce2009 5 / NoAngel 1 / rihmonster 3 )
                                                              22 12 17 CRIMINAL - BRITNEY SPEARS ( FreakyFlyBry 3 / Tiger 3 )
                                                              23 24 08 DEDICATION TO MY EX (MISS THAT) - LLOYD FEAT. ANDRE 3000 ( Flocon 1 / Plym 5 )
                                                              24 Re 03 LEVELS - AVICII ( SholasBoy 5 / Thriller 1 )
                                                              25 19 02 NO LIGHT, NO LIGHT - FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE ( jszmiles 1 / marat2408 5 )
                                                              26 20 04 OURS - TAYLOR SWIFT ( JSparksFan 2 / rootzsmith 3 / swiftie13 1 )
                                                              27 16 02 WORK OUT - J. COLE ( argentino78 4 / Kirill 2 )
                                                              28 ---- 01 A RUSH OF BLOOD TO THE HEAD - COLDPLAY ( BadGirl 5 )
                                                              29 ---- 01 AMONG ANGELS - KATE BUSH ( Vindrag 5 )
                                                              30 ---- 01 BABY BOY - BEYONCE FEATURING SEAN PAUL ( Calfbasa 5 )
                                                              31 23 02 CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT - FOSTER THE PEOPLE ( Jack 5 )
                                                              32 ---- 01 CITY BOY - DONKEYBOY ( pete_siano 5 )
                                                              33 38 02 CLOSE MY EYES - MARIAH CAREY ( Tripolis 5 )

34 ---- 01 COLE WORLD - J COLE ( Otto980 5 )
                                                              35 74 15 COLLIDE / FADE INTO DARKNESS / PENGUIN - (LEONA LEWIS AND) AVICII ( CZB 5 )
                                                              36 39 05 COLOUR, MOVEMENT, SEX AND VIOLENCE - SECTION 25 ( serbachart 5 )
                                                              37 40 06 CRAWLING BACK TO YOU - DAUGHTRY ( FreakyFlyBry 1 / vinnie65 4 )
                                                              38 13 03 DADDY - EMELI SANDE FEATURING NAUGHTY BOY ( jlo17 2 / steophonic 3 )
                                                              39 43 02 DOWN 4 U - KIDDA ( brosa0 5 )
                                                              40 ---- 01 EXTRALOVEABLE - PRINCE ( jio 5 )
                                                              41 ---- 01 FAREWELL - RIHANNA ( phoenix98 5 )
                                                              42 46 06 GONNA GET OVER YOU - SARA BAREILLES ( FreakyFlyBry 2 / jlo17 3 )
                                                              43 Re 02 GOOD FEELING - FLO RIDA ( Nostalgiee 5 )
                                                              44 Re 03 GRENADE - DELILAH ( Kirill 5 )
                                                              45 47 02 GRENADE - SARAI GIVATI ( Tiger 5 )
                                                              46 ---- 01 JANE DOE - REBECCA AND FIONA ( poriel 5 )
                                                              47 49 02 JEAN 1 - WHITE LABEL ( andrej 5 )

48 51 06 LAY IT ON ME - KELLY ROWLAND FEATURING BIG SEAN ( 1990sFan 5 )
                                                              49 52 02 LIGHTHOUSE - WESTLIFE ( rootzsmith 5 )
                                                              50 26 04 MIDNIGHT CITY - M83 ( vinnie65 2 / Belpop 3 )
                                                              51 25 06 MISTLETOE - JUSTIN BIEBER ( abi 3 / anthonyalex 2 )
                                                              52 54 08 MUTUAL CORE - BJORK ( chun1702 5 )
                                                              53 ---- 01 NEVER FORGET - TAKE THAT ( stevyy 5 )
                                                              54 27 03 NO BEEF - AFROJACK VS STEVE AOKI ( SholasBoy 3 / steophonic 2 )
                                                              55 ---- 01 ODE TO THE BOUNCER - STUDIO KILLERS ( irishguy28 5 )
                                                              56 ---- 01 ONLY WANNA GIVE IT TO YOU - ELLE VARNER FEATURING J COLE ( argentino78 5 )
                                                              57 56 02 PASSING BY - KODA KUMI ( Shorty 5 )
                                                              58 ---- 01 POPLYNIEMY DALEKO - ALEXANDRA ( Matti88 5 )
                                                              59 28 07 READ ALL ABOUT IT - PROFESSOR GREEN FEATURING EMELI SANDE ( mykka 5 )
                                                              60 ---- 01 ROMAN IN MOSCOW - NICKI MINAJ ( JSparksFan 5 )
                                                              61 29 38 SOMEONE LIKE YOU - ADELE ( Matti88 2 / rihmonster 2 / XavierTrovo 1 )

62 62 02 SYND FOR DIG - MEDINA ( jafetsigfinns 5 )
                                                              63 ---- 01 TAKE CARE - FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE ( jszmiles 5 )
                                                              64 63 02 TALK TALK TALK - RIHANNA FEATURING JAY-Z ( therealestMC 5 )
                                                              65 ---- 01 TRYCOLOUR - JEZABELS ( Blondini 5 )
                                                              66 65 27 WAKA WAKA - SHAKIRA FEATURING FRESHLYGROUND ( xypwftugpyqcss 5 )
                                                              67 ---- 01 WALK STRAIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE - KATE BUSH ( KevinScream 5 )
                                                              68 Re 04 WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU (STRONGER) - KELLY CLARKSON ( FreakyFlyBry 5 )
                                                              69 68 05 WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL - ONE DIRECTION ( abdeeaikawa 5 )
                                                              70 Re 02 WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN - RIHANNA ( phoenix98 4 / therealestMC 1 )
                                                              71 71 14 YOUR BODY IS A MACHINE - GOOD NATURED ( CHB 5 )
                                                              72 73 38 BAD ROMANCE - LADY GAGA ( xypwftugpyqcss 4 )
                                                              73 ---- 01 BROTHER - MATT CORBY ( brosa0 4 )
                                                              74 37 06 CATTLE AND CANE (EP) - CATTLE AND CANE ( Blondini 4 )
                                                              75 75 03 COME ON - WILL YOUNG ( Tiger 4 )

Comment

Working...
                                                              X