Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "UKmixPARADE" - The Chart Of Our Charts!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rihanna refuses to be dethroned!!!
    Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [75-71]

Comment

• Yes I'm so happy at Anastacia's collab getting top 20!!! I'll update my chart next week been busy these past few days! And Yes for Kate nearly getting top 10!!!
      My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
        Originally posted by Plym
        My chart is 5x as many pages as bee4ever's and he stopped ages ago, how did he snatch my weave by so much?!
        both of our threads already started in 2006. I think we have the oldest still updated threads.
        Both of mine mentioned are for 2010 and 2009 - i do chart threads for every year - as does/did BanZai and a few others.
        So combining all my thread views:

2011: 27,099
        2010: 86,369
        2009: 128,652
        May 2007 - late November 2008: 31,242
        January to April 2006: 2,091

Grand total= 275,453

Bit of a depressing drop after 2010.
        Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (8th August 20) - Hannah Georgas, Hanna Ferm, Alain Johannes, Arre! Arre!, The Ninth Wave, Taylor Swift ft Bon Iver, The Streets ft Idles, The Psychedelic Furs, Wye Oak, SPC ECO, Max Richter, Rival Consoles, !!!, Jon Anderson, Clint Mansell and Clint Walsh, Hatty Keane, Alanis Morissette

Comment

• We Found Love still at #1! For how many weeks?
          I hate Christmas

Comment

• The Top 10 Most Visited Individual Charts - week 2
            The First 10 Pages

Code:
            144,321 - Bee4ever's weekly top 20 - Bee4ever
            139,258 - Spartan's Sound of the Decade - Spartan
            130,773 - Plym's weekly Chart - Plym
            117,137 - Stevyy's Chart - Stevyy
            113,157 - Dirty Dance Trends - Banzai
            105,709 - Grybop's Top 10 - Grybop
            96,054 - JSparksFan's Daily Top 20 - JSparksFan
            92,932 - ShayLaB's Chart - ShaylaB
            89,708 - SeeForever's Top 40 - SeeForever
            86,388 - Tony's Hits - Blondini
            --
            76,473 - Abi's Chart - Abi
            72,426 - Kuba's Diary - Jszmiles
            Gains:

Code:
            +1,880 - JSparksFan's Daily Top 20 - JSparksFan
            +1,117 - Stevyy's Chart - Stevyy
            +693 - ShayLaB's Chart - ShaylaB
            +539 - Plym's weekly Chart - Plym
            +368 - Tony's Hits - Blondini
            +366 - Spartan's Sound of the Decade - Spartan
            +220 - Dirty Dance Trends - Banzai
            +206 - Bee4ever's weekly top 20 - Bee4ever
            +107 - SeeForever's Top 40 - SeeForever
            +100 - Grybop's Top 10 - Grybop
            --
            +231 - Kuba's Diary - Jszmiles
            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
              The Top 10 Most Visited Individual Charts - week 2
              The First 10 Pages

Code:
              144,321 - Bee4ever's weekly top 20 - Bee4ever
              139,258 - Spartan's Sound of the Decade - Spartan
              130,773 - Plym's weekly Chart - Plym
              117,137 - Stevyy's Chart - Stevyy
              113,157 - Dirty Dance Trends - Banzai
              105,709 - Grybop's Top 10 - Grybop
              96,054 - JSparksFan's Daily Top 20 - JSparksFan
              92,932 - ShayLaB's Chart - ShaylaB
              89,708 - SeeForever's Top 40 - SeeForever
              86,388 - Tony's Hits - Blondini
              --
              76,473 - Abi's Chart - Abi
              72,426 - Kuba's Diary - Jszmiles
              Gains:

Code:
              +1,880 - JSparksFan's Daily Top 20 - JSparksFan
              +1,117 - Stevyy's Chart - Stevyy
              +693 - ShayLaB's Chart - ShaylaB
              +539 - Plym's weekly Chart - Plym
              +368 - Tony's Hits - Blondini
              +366 - Spartan's Sound of the Decade - Spartan
              +220 - Dirty Dance Trends - Banzai
              +206 - Bee4ever's weekly top 20 - Bee4ever
              +107 - SeeForever's Top 40 - SeeForever
              +100 - Grybop's Top 10 - Grybop
              --
              +231 - Kuba's Diary - Jszmiles
              Can you tell me more about this? I dont know how this works
              I hate Christmas

Comment

• Like it says, it's a list of the 12 personal charts threads (from the first 10 pages only) with the most views. The "gains" is how many new views each has received since the last countdown.

Comment

• Ours
                  God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZB
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    The ten longest runners to date in the UKmixParade:
                    01 02 41 ROLLING IN THE DEEP - ADELE
                    02 02 36 ALEJANDRO (DON'T CALL MY NAME) - LADY GAGA
                    02 01 36 BAD ROMANCE - LADY GAGA
                    02 02 36 SOMEONE LIKE YOU - ADELE
                    05 04 35 SET FIRE TO THE RAIN - ADELE
                    05 01 35 TELEPHONE - LADY GAGA FEATURING BEYONCE
                    07 03 31 PARTY ROCK ANTHEM - LMFAO, LAUREN BENNETT, GOONROCK
                    08 30 30 ENEMY - BLUE FOUNDATION
                    09 07 29 HAPPINESS - ALEXIS JORDAN
                    09 02 29 WONDERFUL LIFE - HURTS
                    Soon "Waka Waka" will be part of the list

-26 weeks WAKA WAKA - SHAKIRA FEATURING FRESHLYGROUND
                    [MY CHART! TOP 15. THIS.SICK.BEAT.]

Comment

• CZB, will you do something like a Countdown, too?
                      I hate Christmas

Comment

• I am the only contributor for her!
                        56 ---- 01 ONLY WANNA GIVE IT TO YOU - ELLE VARNER FEATURING J COLE

If it wasn't for the "alphabetical order" this could be #28 only with my votes...

Comment

• Yay! My chart was the greatest gainer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dee1
                            CZB, will you do something like a Countdown, too?
                            Yes indeed! There are three more weekends, and three more UKmixParades, this year - the last on Christmas morning. Then the first of 2012 will be very early on New Year's Day. So.....
                            in between Christmas and New Year, over six days and in six gripping (?) instalments, I'll be here to count down the forum's top hundred hits of 2011 !

As last year, this will be based on the total points contributed in all of the fifty-two weeks. One of my tasks for this week is to do all the adding-up for the first forty-nine weeks, so that I can just then bring in the last three weeks, and work out all the details to post, in good time! As I write, I'm only up to "D".....

Last year's countdown began here - with the top five of 2010 here - no doubt some of the same acts that did well then will feature again thie time!

Counting down this week - the UKMixParade Top 200 of 2019

Comment

• It'll be thrilling to see if Gaga can repeat as champ this year with "Born This Way". "We Found Love", "Rolling In The Deep", "Someone Like You", and "Hold It Against Me" were also massive on the UKMix Parade this year so they'll pose a worthy challenge as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                Yay! My chart was the greatest gainer!
                                Question - how is your chart incorporated into this chart? Just asking because yours is a daily one rather than a weekly! :-? I'd love to see Ana with 2 songs in here!

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycrazy
                                  Question - how is your chart incorporated into this chart? Just asking because yours is a daily one rather than a weekly! :-? I'd love to see Ana with 2 songs in here!
                                  CZB uses my last daily chart for the UKMix Parade. So that means if Anastacia can stay high on my chart 'til Saturday (or Friday because sometimes my Saturday chart is posted after the UKMix Parde), she may find her way here.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                    Originally posted by crazycrazy
                                    CZB uses my last daily chart for the UKMix Parade. So that means if Anastacia can stay high on my chart 'til Saturday (or Friday because sometimes my Saturday chart is posted after the UKMix Parde), she may find her way here.
                                    Oh so he uses the latest chart you have posted? I hope Ana can return to #1, she deserves to be here more than a lot of others imo. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Dee1
                                      CZB, will you do something like a Countdown, too?
                                      Yes indeed! There are three more weekends, and three more UKmixParades, this year - the last on Christmas morning. Then the first of 2012 will be very early on New Year's Day. So.....
                                      in between Christmas and New Year, over six days and in six gripping (?) instalments, I'll be here to count down the forum's top hundred hits of 2011 !

As last year, this will be based on the total points contributed in all of the fifty-two weeks. One of my tasks for this week is to do all the adding-up for the first forty-nine weeks, so that I can just then bring in the last three weeks, and work out all the details to post, in good time! As I write, I'm only up to "D".....
                                      It will be FANTASTIC! Can't wait!
                                      My Chart (October 21st, 2012)

Comment

• Originally posted by Matti88
                                        Originally posted by CZB
                                        It will be FANTASTIC! Can't wait!
                                        I hope so - although I've still to work out the breakdowns of the scores for about half of the tracks that look certain to have secured places in the top hundred, I can now see what the whole chart looks like, but with three weeks' more points still to be added in. I'm actually quite surprised by some of what has qualified at the lower end, and by certain aspects of the top end!

Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                        It'll be thrilling to see if Gaga can repeat as champ this year with "Born This Way". "We Found Love", "Rolling In The Deep", "Someone Like You", and "Hold It Against Me" were also massive on the UKMix Parade this year so they'll pose a worthy challenge as well.
                                        It's been a higher-scoring year for several of the biggest successes - which means that the ten weeks in the chart so far for "We Found Love" - the last eight at number one! - is currently only enough to take it to 13th position for the year. But of course it will continue to score strongly in the remaining three weeks, and will certainly overtake many of the other hits currently ahead. I wouldn't rule out a top five final placing.

However, from the rest of your early top five prediction, I can reveal - hopefully without giving too much away at this stage - that:

- two of the tracks you mention will definitely be in the top five of the year;

- but, perhaps more shockingly, the other two will definitely not be in the top five of the year!

Comment

• It'll be interesting to see if anything decent has done well in the year end chart! Also I'll be updating my week song chart tonight so please wait until then!

Comment

• Can't wait to see the countdown!
                                            I hate Christmas

Comment

It's been a higher-scoring year for several of the biggest successes - which means that the ten weeks in the chart so far for "We Found Love" - the last eight at number one! - is currently only enough to take it to 13th position for the year. But of course it will continue to score strongly in the remaining three weeks, and will certainly overtake many of the other hits currently ahead. I wouldn't rule out a top five final placing.

However, from the rest of your early top five prediction, I can reveal - hopefully without giving too much away at this stage - that:

- two of the tracks you mention will definitely be in the top five of the year;

- but, perhaps more shockingly, the other two will definitely not be in the top five of the year!

This has just increased my anticipation for the countdown tenfold!

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycrazy
                                                It'll be interesting to see if anything decent has done well in the year end chart!
                                                If you're thinking particularly of tracks that have reached your own top five.....well, I do see one to which you contributed three points out of its grand total of ninety-two - so you'll at least have that one in the top hundred of the year.....

Meanwhile, I've now resumed work on tonight's new chart - and the early indications are that there could be major upward moves for Foster the People, Kelly Clarkson, Prince and Professor Green, and high new entries from Kate Bush and Carly Rae Jepsen (who.....?)
                                                But there's still just over seven hours left in which any further new top fives can change things!

Comment

• Oops, forgot last week but here's my top 5 this week

1. Lady Gaga - Heavy Metal Lover
                                                  2. T-Pain ft. Ne-Yo - Turn All The Lights On
                                                  3. Rihanna - Roc Me Out
                                                  4. Cher Lloyd - Want U Back
                                                  5. Inna - Endless
                                                  My Countdown Thread! Now: Britney Spears!

Comment

• Week 121

Forty-eight of the personal charts combined last week have been updated in the last seven days - however, as 1990sFan hasn't posted his since late October, his votes now drop out. Replacing them, Jasmine is back with a new chart, and we welcome Doooford for the first time. This brings the total number of contributors to seventy - the most ever, and a full 25% higher than the number that went into the very first UKmixParade of nearly two and a half years ago!

Thirty-six of our individual top fives contain a number one that isn't in anybody else's current list.....an unlucky thirteen contributors (andrej, BadGirl, Blondini, CHB, Doooford, jafetsigfinns, Otto980, poriel, serbachart, Shorty, stevyy, therealestMC and Timmy94) are represented only by their number ones.....while the entire top fives of only three others (Thriller, Vindrag and wiczynp1) can be found somewhere in the overall top 75 this time.

Five out of eighteen new entries this week appear in more than ome chart - including top thirty arrivals for Black Keys, Kate Bush and Carly Rae Jepsen. But six re-entries include higher returns for Ed Sheeran and Lady GaGa. The most rapid of eleven risers is Kelly Clarkson, up fifty-three places - while Foster The People get a second top ten hit. And the lead of "We Found Love" has been much reduced, but Rihanna and Calvin Harris are still comfortably at the top, for a ninth week.

11th December 2011

01 01 11 WE FOUND LOVE - RIHANNA / CALVIN HARRIS ( AshDeluxe 5 / BanZai 3 / Dee1 3 / jordi_89 2 / Matti88 3 / mostfierce2009 2 / Nostalgiee 4 / phoenix98 4 / RalphyS 4 / rootzsmith 4 / steophonic 3 / Thriller 5 / wiczynp1 5 )

02 02 13 PARADISE - COLDPLAY
                                                    ( anthonyalex 5 / BanZai 4 / Loki0012 4 / mostfierce2009 4 / RalphyS 5 / rihmonster 5 / swiftie13 5 )
                                                    03 05 05 MARRY THE NIGHT - LADY GAGA
                                                    ( irishguy28 2 / jlo17 1 / Maneater 5 / Matti88 5 / Plym 3 / ThomyX 5 / Thriller 3 / Tripolis 3 )
                                                    04 03 06 THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY - KATY PERRY ( abdeeaikawa 5 / adg 1 / anthonyalex 2 /
                                                    chryst 5 / jlo17 3 / Nostalgiee 3 / steophonic 2 / swiftie13 1 / Tiger 2 / Tripolis 2 )
                                                    05 06 07 IT WILL RAIN - BRUNO MARS
                                                    ( abdeeaikawa 3 / anthonyalex 4 / marat2408 4 / swiftie13 4 / XavierTrovo 5 / wiczynp1 3 )
                                                    06 04 06 VIDEO GAMES - LANA DEL REY
                                                    ( Belpop 1 / CZB 4 / Jack 3 / Maneater 3 / RalphyS 3 / Timmy94 5 )
                                                    07 07 05 TAKE CARE - DRAKE FEATURING RIHANNA
                                                    ( irishguy28 4 / jszmiles 2 / Plym 4 / rootzsmith 1 / Thriller 4 )
                                                    08 09 08 WILD MAN - KATE BUSH ( argentino78 5 / chun1702 3 / jio 1 / NoAngel 5 )

09 21 04 YOU DA ONE - RIHANNA ( Flocon 4 / mostfierce2009 5 / NoAngel 1 / rihmonster 3 )
                                                    10 31 03 CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT - FOSTER THE PEOPLE ( adg 2 / Jack 5 / steophonic 5 )
                                                    11 24 04 LEVELS - AVICII ( Jasmine 5 / SholasBoy 4 / Thriller 1 / wiczynp1 1 )
                                                    12 13 09 LOVE ON TOP - BEYONCE ( abdeeaikawa 1 / abi 3 / Jack 2 / Tripolis 5 )
                                                    13 Re 04 LEGO HOUSE - ED SHEERAN ( jlo17 5 / phoenix98 5 )
                                                    14 08 12 SHAKE IT OUT - FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE ( Jack 4 / NoAngel 2 / ThomyX 4 )
                                                    15 68 05 WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU (STRONGER) - KELLY CLARKSON
                                                    ( Calfbasa 3 / FreakyFlyBry 5 / vinnie65 2 )
                                                    16 16 09 WHEN WE STAND TOGETHER - NICKELBACK ( jio 3 / RalphyS 2 / vinnie65 5 )
                                                    17 43 03 GOOD FEELING - FLO RIDA ( Nostalgiee 5 / wiczynp1 4 )
                                                    18 Re 04 HEAVY METAL LOVER - LADY GAGA ( jafetsigfinns 5 / Jasmine 4 )
                                                    19 19 27 SUPER BASS - NICKI MINAJ ( chun1702 4 / jordi_89 5 )
                                                    20 17 09 COUNTDOWN - BEYONCE ( abi 5 / ThomyX 3 )

21 40 02 EXTRALOVEABLE - PRINCE ( jio 4 / NothingFails 4 )
                                                    22 15 11 SEXY AND I KNOW IT - LMFAO ( brosa0 2 / wiczynp1 2 / XavierTrovo 4 )
                                                    23 20 03 WHAT CAN WE DO (A DEEPER LOVE) - TIESTO / ANASTACIA (crazycrazy 3 /SholasBoy 5)
                                                    24 10 06 BLUE JEANS - LANA DEL REY ( argentino78 2 / DaBoi 4 / KevinScream 1 )
                                                    25 ---- 01 CALL ME MAYBE - CARLY RAE JEPSEN ( chryst 3 / tdc2000 4 )
                                                    26 ---- 01 MISTY - KATE BUSH ( NothingFails 5 / Vindrag 2 )
                                                    27 Re 04 MOON - BJORK ( NoAngel 4 / Vindrag 3 )
                                                    28 Re 15 TITANIUM - DAVID GUETTA AND SIA ( CZB 1 / Jasmine 1 / JSparksFan 5 )
                                                    29 12 14 WITHOUT YOU - DAVID GUETTA FEATURING USHER ( AshDeluxe 4 / CZB 3 )
                                                    30 ---- 01 LONELY BOY - BLACK KEYS ( Belpop 5 / NothingFails 1 )
                                                    31 14 03 MY HEART IS BROKEN - EVANESCENCE ( chris975 1 / tdc2000 5 )
                                                    32 ---- 01 NARCISSISTIC CANNIBAL - KORN FEATURING SKRILLEX AND KILL THE NOISE
                                                    ( chris975 5 / pete_siano 1 )
                                                    33 26 05 OURS - TAYLOR SWIFT ( rootzsmith 3 / swiftie13 3 )

34 29 02 AMONG ANGELS - KATE BUSH ( Vindrag 5 )
                                                    35 30 02 BABY BOY - BEYONCE FEATURING SEAN PAUL ( Calfbasa 5 )
                                                    36 Re 02 CHARLIE BROWN - COLDPLAY ( Loki0012 5 )
                                                    37 32 02 CITY BOY - DONKEYBOY ( pete_siano 5 )
                                                    38 34 02 COLE WORLD - J COLE ( Otto980 5 )
                                                    39 35 16 COLLIDE / FADE INTO DARKNESS / PENGUIN - (LEONA LEWIS AND) AVICII ( CZB 5 )
                                                    40 75 04 COME ON - WILL YOUNG ( Tiger 5 )
                                                    41 ---- 01 DANCE THE DAY - MUCHUU ( Blondini 5 )
                                                    42 23 09 DEDICATION TO MY EX (MISS THAT) - LLOYD FEATURING ANDRE 3000 ( Plym 5 )
                                                    43 ---- 01 DO YOU FEEL WHAT I FEEL - JLS ( SholasBoy 3 / Thriller 2 )
                                                    44 Re 02 DON'T LET IT BREAK YOUR HEART - COLDPLAY ( Loki0012 1 / pete_siano 4 )
                                                    45 39 03 DOWN 4 U - KIDDA ( brosa0 5 )
                                                    46 ---- 01 FREE - TWIN ATLANTIC ( adg 5 )
                                                    47 ---- 01 FUNNY GIRL / WEEKENDS (EP) - PACIFIC UV ( serbachart 5 )

48 44 04 GRENADE - DELILAH ( Kirill 5 )
                                                    49 ---- 01 HEAVEN'S ON FIRE - NANNE ( poriel 5 )
                                                    50 ---- 01 I COULD STAY - KREESHA TURNER ( Flocon 5 )
                                                    51 18 05 I FOLLOW RIVERS - LYKKE LI ( DaBoi 5 )
                                                    52 47 03 JEAN 1 - WHITE LABEL ( andrej 5 )
                                                    53 49 03 LIGHTHOUSE - WESTLIFE ( rootzsmith 5 )
                                                    54 ---- 01 MASTERPIECE - MADONNA ( jio 5 )
                                                    55 ---- 01 ME GUSTAS TANTO - PAULINA RUBIO ( BanZai 5 )
                                                    56 52 09 MUTUAL CORE - BJORK ( chun1702 5 )
                                                    57 53 02 NEVER FORGET - TAKE THAT ( stevyy 5 )
                                                    58 25 03 NO LIGHT, NO LIGHT - FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE ( marat2408 5 )
                                                    59 55 02 ODE TO THE BOUNCER - STUDIO KILLERS ( irishguy28 5 )
                                                    60 ---- 01 OH DECEMBER - JANE TAYLOR ( Doooford 5 )
                                                    61 57 03 PASSING BY - KODA KUMI ( Shorty 5 )

62 59 08 READ ALL ABOUT IT - PROFESSOR GREEN / EMELI SANDE ( FreakyFlyBry 2 / mykka 3 )
                                                    63 ---- 01 RECONNECT - AURA DIONE ( Dee1 5 )
                                                    64 ---- 01 SHE DOESN'T MIND - SEAN PAUL ( mykka 5 )
                                                    65 ---- 01 STARRING ROLE - MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS ( BadGirl 5 )
                                                    66 63 02 TAKE CARE - FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE ( jszmiles 5 )
                                                    67 64 03 TALK TALK TALK - RIHANNA FEATURING JAY-Z ( therealestMC 5 )
                                                    68 ---- 01 TOO MUCH - SPICE GIRLS ( crazycrazy 5 )
                                                    69 ---- 01 VIDEO VOYEUR - GOOD NATURED ( CHB 5 )
                                                    70 66 28 WAKA WAKA - SHAKIRA FEATURING FRESHLYGROUND ( xypwftugpyqcss 5 )
                                                    71 67 02 WALK STRAIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE - KATE BUSH ( KevinScream 5 )
                                                    72 ---- 01 50 WORDS FOR SNOW - KATE BUSH ( Vindrag 4 )
                                                    73 72 39 BAD ROMANCE - LADY GAGA ( xypwftugpyqcss 4 )
                                                    74 73 02 BROTHER - MATT CORBY ( brosa0 4 )
                                                    75 ---- 01 BROWN EYES - LADY GAGA ( JSparksFan 4 )

Comment

• I can't find Vindrag's #5.
                                                      last.fm
                                                      Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

• Originally posted by chun1702
                                                        I can't find Vindrag's #5.
                                                        Oops!!! In checking the tracks scoring points that missed the top 75, to discover who had a full house, I missed that one (and a few others) from the sort! Only Thriller and wiczynp1 have all five present this week.

Comment

• Here's my Top 10 of this week:

01 (07) 03 Black Keys: Lonely Boy
                                                          02 (04) 03 SBTRKT feat. Roses Gabor: Pharaohs
                                                          03 (10) 03 Smith and Burrows: When the Thames Froze - Unplugged
                                                          04 (06) 03 Siri Nilsen: Alle Snakker Sant
                                                          05 (01) 03 Lana Del Rey: Video Games
                                                          06 (13) 03 Mayer Howthorne: The Walk
                                                          07 (03) 03 M83: Midnight City
                                                          08 (14) 03 Kasabian: Rewired
                                                          09 (02) 03 Lykke Li: I Follow Rivers - The Magician Remix
                                                          10 (09) 03 Gotye feat. Kimbra: Somebody That I Used to Know

Check my signature for the complete chart!
                                                          My Chart

Musicblog

Comment

• Coldplays Paradise still strong!
                                                            MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                                                            NA NA NA NA OH OH

Comment

• Nice to see Gaga and Bruno in the Top 5.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X