Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "UKmixPARADE" - The Chart Of Our Charts!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week's setg1 top five:

1. (-) Lizzo: Good as Hell (1 week at #1)
    2. (1.) Rock Siltanen: Uskon Huuhkajiin
    3. (-) Glenmark Eriksson Strömstedt: När jag var han
    4. (2.) Tiisu: Kuollaan me kaikki
    5. (4.) Lizzo: Truth Hurts

Andrea Libman's "So Much More to Me", the most successful song in the history of the setg1 top five, has dropped out for the second and most likely last time. In its two runs, the song scored a combined total of 148 points, spending 14 weeks at #1 and 41 in the top five. All of them records that will be very difficult to break.

This leaves "Truth Hurts" as the longest laster in the current top five. It falls to its worst position to date, but also becomes the second song to chart for at least 26 weeks. While its time on the chart will probably end soon, Lizzo is likely to get another strong run with her "new" #1 debut.

Comment

• 75 ---- 01 75 POMOGI MNEJ - MARYANA RO ( Magnus 4 )

MNE, not "MNEJ"

Comment

• Originally posted by CZB View Post
        01 01 05 01 DON'T START NOW - DUA LIPA
        ( cheapthrills 4 / FreakyFlyBry 4 / GaGarazzi 1 / JakeP 5 / JimJim 2 /
        LOVE+FEAR 4 / Nostalgiee 5 / RalphyS 5 / Thriller 5 / toffonews 5 )
        .`
        Amazing! <3 It's like when Adele released Hello where after weeks of low scoring weekly #1s, Adele gave the UK Mix chart a massive boost.

I usually have a relatively high turnover of new #1 singles so whenever a song spends 4+ weeks at #1 for me, it's clearly having a major impact.

Comment

• New Top 5:
          01. Old Town Road - Lil Nas X (Remix featuring Billy Ray Cyrus)
          02. Chlorine - twenty one pilots
          03. Circles - Post Malone
          04. Dance Monkey - Tones And I
          05. Ride It - Regard
          Personal Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            75 ---- 01 75 POMOGI MNEJ - MARYANA RO ( Magnus 4 )

MNE, not "MNEJ"
            Corrected above now - these ageing eyes must have mistaken a square bracket for a J.....

Counting down this week - the UKMixParade Top 200 of 2019

Comment

• My top 2 is the same as in the top Ukmix wow!

Comment

•  1 -  1 - 29 -  1 - No Stone Unturned Randy Houser - Stoney Creek
                 2 -  4 - 27 -  2 - Come Back Brinley Addington - Brinley Addington
                 3 -  3 - 28 -  1 - Gimme Tonight Love And Theft - Curb
                 4 -  5 - 27 -  4 - Down On The South Heath Sanders - Resurgence
                 5 -  6 - 26 -  5 - Backseat Driver Robert Counts - Sony Music
                trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• 1. Una Healy - Set You Free
                  2. Natalija Bunke - Puga
                  3. Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Burning Love
                  4. Katy Perry - Cozy Little Christmas
                  5. Simone Stelzer - Leichtes Spiel
                  My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                  In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• 29 November - 6 December 2019

01. (01) Little Mix | Love Me Like You (2 weeks) peak #1
                    02. (02) Lea Michele | Christmas in New York (6 weeks) peak #1
                    03. (re) Emma Bunton | Coming Home for Christmas (2 weeks) peak #3
                    04. (06) Michael Rice | Somebody (3 weeks) peak #3
                    05. (07) Will Young | Ground Running (8 weeks) peak #5
                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• 1.(new)Harry Styles- Adore You
                      2.(new)Madonna- I Don’t Search I Find
                      3.(1)Sam Sparro- Everything
                      4.(2)Harry Styles- Lights Up
                      5.(5)Mika- Ice Cream
                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• 1. Harry Styles - Lights Up
                        2. Selena Gomez - Look At Her Now
                        3. Ava Max - Torn
                        4. Katy Perry - Harleys in Hawaii
                        5. Tove Lo - Sweettalk My Heart
                        Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

• Thanks again for the comments this week!

In twenty minutes from now, another shake-up of the top ten - five hits will be there tonight that weren't last
                          week - but maybe not so much change again right at the top. Can Dua Lipa increase her weekly score yet again?

Time up

Comment

• .`

Week 538

Thirty-four of the personal top fives combined into last week's UKMixParade have been updated in the
                            past seven days - and it's welcome back to dziobaseczek, whose new chart replaces an old one from
                            ConstantinosV and keeps the total number of contributors constant at forty-five. 675 points are shared
                            among 183 different tracks, twenty-nine of which are at number one in the chart of one member, but
                            nowhere to be found in any of the others. The number one of Top10 is their only representative in the
                            overall top eighty this time, while the entire top five of JimJim are somewhere here. Everybody else has
                            either two, three or four hits present this week!

There are three re-entries inside the top twenty - for Gryffin, Haim and Sigma featuring Jack Savoretti
                            - two of which get much-improved new peaks. Meanwhile, Charli XCX, Marco Mengoni and Taylor Swift
                            return to the top ten, and the highest new entry comes straight into the top five for Alanis Morissette.
                            While the Weeknd races up into the top three, he just can't dislodge the two ladies that have really
                            dominated recent UKMixParades. Ava Max spends her tenth week at number two with "Torn", but Dua
                            Lipa
                            has more than twice as many points - forty-one, her highest weekly total to date - and "Don't Start
                            Now" remains at number one for a fourth week.

8th December 2019

01 01 06 01 DON'T START NOW - DUA LIPA ( cheapthrills 5 /
                            FreakyFlyBry 4 / GaGarazzi 1 / JakeP 3 / JimJim 2 / LOVE+FEAR 4
                            / Nostalgiee 5 / RalphyS 5 / SholasBoy 3 / Thriller 5 / toffonews 4 )

02 02 16 01 TORN - AVA MAX ( Benjamin 3 / CandyPerfumeBoy 3 / CZB 5 / Nostalgiee 3 / prz 4 )
                            03 19 02 03 BLINDING LIGHTS - WEEKND ( JakeP 5 / LittleArsonist 1 / Tansike 3 / vinnie65 5 )
                            04 04 10 03 NICE TO MEET YA - NIALL HORAN (cheapthrills 4 / Mainshow 1 / steophonic 5 / stevyy 3)
                            05 ---- 01 05 REASONS I DRINK - ALANIS MORISSETTE ( Benny 5 / LittleArsonist 5 )
                            06 13 08 06 DUEMILA VOLTE - MARCO MENGONI ( Mainshow 3 / Nostalgiee 4 / stevyy 2 )
                            07 03 08 02 LIGHTS UP - HARRY STYLES ( CandyPerfumeBoy 5 / Erotica 2 / FreakyFlyBry 2 )
                            08 05 04 05 EVERYTHING I WANTED - BILLIE EILISH ( LittleArsonist 4 / LOVE+FEAR 5 )
                            09 11 16 01 LOVER - TAYLOR SWIFT ( LOVE+FEAR 3 / luckyONE 5 )
                            10 25 10 08 WHITE MERCEDES - CHARLI XCX ( mykka 4 / pete_siano 4 )

11 Re 02 11 YOU AND ME AS ONE - SIGMA feat. JACK SAVORETTI ( SholasBoy 4 / steophonic 4 )
                            12 08 08 04 HARLEYS IN HAWAII - KATY PERRY
                            ( CandyPerfumeBoy 2 / JimJim 3 / Nostalgiee 1 / punchkano1 1 )
                            13 16 04 13 LOVE DON'T HATE IT - DUNCAN LAURENCE ( LOVE+FEAR 2 / Mainshow 5 )
                            14 Re 04 13 NOW I'M IN IT - HAIM ( cheapthrills 2 / crystalphoenix 5 )
                            15 15 13 13 CIRCLES - POST MALONE ( Phoenixx 3 / RalphyS 3 )
                            16 07 12 07 DANCE MONKEY - TONES AND I ( CZB 4 / Phoenixx 2 )
                            17 17 03 17 USED TO LIKE - NEON TREES ( Benny 3 / tdc2000 3 )
                            18 21 04 15 WE GOT LOVE - SIGALA FEATURING ELLA HENDERSON ( JimJim 1 / SholasBoy 5 )

19 23 05 08 LOOK AT HER NOW - SELENA GOMEZ ( CandyPerfumeBoy 4 / toffonews 1 )
                            20 Re 02 20 NEED YOUR LOVE - GRYFFIN AND SEVEN LIONS FEATURING NOAH KAHAN
                            ( SholasBoy 2 / steophonic 3 )
                            21 ---- 01 21 ADORE YOU - HARRY STYLES ( Erotica 5 )
                            22 26 08 17 ANOTHER PLACE - BASTILLE ( pete_siano 5 )
                            23 09 04 09 BEAUTIFUL GHOSTS - TAYLOR SWIFT ( jio 5 )
                            24 ---- 01 24 BOKUTACHI WA TATAKAWANAI - AKB48 TEAM SH ( punchkano1 5 )
                            25 ---- 01 25 BORDERLINE - AIRPLANE MAN ( dziobaseczek 5 )
                            26 ---- 01 26 CHORNYYE ROZY - MARYANA RO ( Magnus 5 )

27 ---- 01 27 DARK DAYS - GERRY CINNAMON ( toffonews 5 )
                            28 32 03 28 FRENCH - KATE VOEGELE ( FreakyFlyBry 5 )
                            29 64 07 11 GOOD AS HELL - LIZZO / (FEATURING ARIANA GRANDE) ( setg1 5 )
                            30 36 03 30 ISLAND OF DOOM - AGNES OBEL ( JahWomble 5 )
                            31 37 02 31 IT MIGHT BE TIME - TAME IMPALA ( MisterK 5 )
                            32 ---- 01 32 KNOW BETTER - TINASHE ( JSparksFan 5 )
                            33 71 03 33 LA CANCION - J BALVIN AND BAD BUNNY ( Benjamin 5 )
                            34 39 11 01 LOVE ME LIKE YOU - LITTLE MIX ( RayRay 5 )
                            35 41 03 35 NO STONE UNTURNED - RANDY HOUSER ( trebor 5 )

36 12 30 05 OLD TOWN ROAD - LIL NAS X AND BILLY RAY CYRUS ( Phoenixx 5 )
                            37 42 16 29 ONA BY TAK CHCIALA - RONNIE FERRARI ( prz 5 )
                            38 43 06 06 REALLY DON'T LIKE U - TOVE LO FEATURING KYLIE MINOGUE ( mykka 5 )
                            39 44 05 39 RED SHOULDER - SQUIRREL FLOWER ( Belpop 5 )
                            40 45 04 40 REGULARS - ALLIE X ( GaGarazzi 5 )
                            41 77 02 41 SET YOU FREE - UNA HEALY ( LastDreamer 5 )
                            42 47 04 42 USED TO LOVE - MARTIN GARRIX AND DEAN LEWIS ( JimJim 5 )
                            43 ---- 01 43 VIVER - CLAUDIA PASCOAL FEATURING SAMUEL URIA ( heppolo 5 )
                            44 ---- 01 44 VSELENA - 4MAGIC ( Top10 5 )

45 51 02 45 WE MADE IT - LOUIS TOMLINSON ( tdc2000 5 )
                            46 ---- 01 46 WE THREE GENTLEMEN (MEDLEY) - LINDSEY STIRLING ( Tansike 5 )
                            47 52 09 46 WILD ROSES - OF MONSTERS AND MEN ( Blondini 5 )
                            48 53 08 48 YOUR SONG - ELTON JOHN ( sonia85 5 )
                            49 54 05 49 YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE - SAM FENDER ( stevyy 5 )
                            50 ---- 01 50 ALIBI - MANSIONAIR ( dziobaseczek 4 )
                            51 56 19 01 ARCADE - DUNCAN LAURENCE ( Mainshow 4 )
                            52 57 03 18 BACKFLIP - RIVERS CUOMO ( tdc2000 4 )
                            53 ---- 01 53 CARE A LITTLE LESS - ASTON SHUFFLE ( MisterK 4 )

54 Re 05 28 CHLORINE - TWENTY ONE PILOTS ( Phoenixx 4 )
                            55 59 06 20 CHRISTMAS IN NEW YORK - LEA MICHELE ( RayRay 4 )
                            56 ---- 01 56 COME BACK - BRINLEY ADDINGTON ( trebor 4 )
                            57 ---- 01 57 FALL ON ME - A GREAT BIG WORLD feat. CHRISTINA AGUILERA ( Thriller 4 )
                            58 31 10 26 FAZ GOSTOSO - BLAYA ( Benjamin 4 )
                            59 65 04 59 GRAVEYARD - HALSEY ( JimJim 4 )
                            60 ---- 01 60 HURTS 2B HUMAN - PINK FEATURING KHALID ( luckyONE 4 )
                            61 Re 02 35 I DON'T SEARCH I FIND - MADONNA ( Erotica 4 )
                            62 67 04 62 IF YOU DON'T LOVE YOURSELF - SCRIPT ( stevyy 4 )

63 68 07 63 I'M STILL STANDING - ELTON JOHN ( sonia85 4 )
                            64 ---- 01 64 INVISIBLE - HANNAH DIAMOND ( Blondini 4 )
                            65 38 26 25 LIVNI - MARYANA RO ( Magnus 4 )
                            66 73 06 36 LUXE - HOLY F FEATURING ALEXIS TAYLOR ( JahWomble 4 )
                            67 ---- 01 67 MAIN EVENT - RUPAUL ( JSparksFan 4 )
                            68 74 06 34 MARY LEIGH - ECLIPSE ( vinnie65 4 )
                            69 06 03 06 MY BLOOD - WESTLIFE ( Benny 4 )
                            70 40 02 40 MY NAME IS DARK - GRIMES ( Tansike 4 )
                            71 24 06 11 ORPHANS - COLDPLAY ( RalphyS 4 )

72 ---- 01 72 PAINTED WINDOWS - PUSSYCAT DOLLS ( crystalphoenix 4 )
                            73 ---- 01 73 PTSD - FANTASIA / T-PAIN ( jio 4 )
                            74 ---- 01 74 PUGA - NATALIJA BUNKE ( LastDreamer 4 )
                            75 ---- 01 75 PUT A LITTLE LOVE ON ME - NIALL HORAN ( JakeP 4 )
                            76 ---- 01 76 QUIET MOMENTS - OVERSELF ( heppolo 4 )
                            77 76 10 43 SCIENCE - ALLIE X ( GaGarazzi 4 )
                            78 79 02 78 STALEMATE - WHISPERING SONS ( Belpop 4 )
                            79 Re 10 35 SUSTAINABLE - AKB48 ( punchkano1 4 )
                            80 48 02 48 USKON HUUHKAJIIN - ROCK SILTANEN ( setg1 4 )

Also scoring four points this week:

081 YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY INSPIRATION - LUIS VALENCIA ( Top10 4 )

.`
                            Last edited by CZB; Thu January 2, 2020, 18:57.

Comment

• This week's setg1 top five:

1. (-) Lizzo: Jerome (1 week at #1)
                              2. (1.) Lizzo: Good as Hell
                              3. (3.) Glenmark Eriksson Strömstedt: När jag var han
                              4. (2.) Rock Siltanen: Uskon Huuhkajiin
                              5. (-) Klaas: Good Girls Gone Wild

"Truth Hurts" leaves the chart after 26 weeks. It spent nine of them at #1 and 11 at #2 (the latter being a record). As a result, none of the current top five hits have spent more than four weeks on the chart! Lizzo continues to dominate, though, as she replaces herself at the top.

Comment

• Y'all refuse to let "Torn" be great.
                                Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• New Top 5:
                                  01. Old Town Road - Lil Nas X (Remix featuring Billy Ray Cyrus)
                                  02. Ride It - Regard
                                  03. No Guidance - Drake & Chris Brown
                                  04. Circles - Post Malone
                                  05. Bandit - Juice WRLD
                                  Personal Chart

Comment

•  1 -  2 - 28 -  1 - Come Back Brinley Addington - Brinley Addington
                                     2 -  1 - 30 -  1 - No Stone Unturned Randy Houser - Stoney Creek
                                     3 -  4 - 28 -  3 - Down On The South Heath Sanders - Resurgence
                                     4 -  5 - 27 -  4 - Backseat Driver Robert Counts - Sony Music
                                     5 -  3 - 29 -  1 - Gimme Tonight Love And Theft - Curb
                                    trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                    trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Your Song - Elton John

Bennie And The Jets - Elton John

Border Song - Elton John

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - Elton John

I'm Still Standing - Elton John

Comment

• 1. Natalija Bunke - Puga
                                        2. Katy Perry - Cozy Little Christmas
                                        3. Una Healy - Set You Free
                                        4. Simone Stelzer - Leichtes Spiel
                                        5. Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Burning Love
                                        My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                                        In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• 1.(1)Harry Styles- Adore You
                                          2.(2)Madonna- I Don’t Search I Find
                                          3.(new)Harry Styles- Watermelon Sugar
                                          4.(3)Sam Sparro- Everything
                                          5.(4)Harry Styles- Lights Up
                                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• 1. Harry Styles - Lights Up
                                            2. Harry Styles - Adore You
                                            3. Selena Gomez - Look At Her Now
                                            4. Ava Max - Torn
                                            5. Tove Lo - Sweettalk My Heart
                                            Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

• I won't be able to update My Charts on time today, so here's already the Top5 for the UKmixPARADE:

Spoiler!

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                                Y'all refuse to let "Torn" be great.
                                                It will be moving down in the new UKMixParade in twenty minutes from now.....

.....but maybe not much!

Time up

Comment

• .`

Week 539

This week's UKmixParade combines the personal top fives of the same forty-five forum members as last
                                                  week's. Thirty-five of these charts have been updated in the last seven days - and 675 points are now
                                                  shared among a total of 184 different tracks. Twenty-eight of those are at number one in one individual
                                                  chart, but nowhere to be found in any of the others. The number ones of RayRay, tdc2000 and Top10
                                                  are their only representatives in the overall top eighty this time, while the entire top five of JimJim are
                                                  somewhere here.

As Christmas approaches, Mariah Carey's most well-known seasonal song is one of the highest of seven
                                                  re-entries, returning to the top twenty - and a similar topic brings Taylor Swift into the top ten with the
                                                  biggest of twenty-one brand new entries. This year's Eurovision winner, Duncan Laurence, joins her there
                                                  with his follow-up - while Harry Styles doubles his presence with a major move for "Adore You". But the
                                                  song still adored by more than twice as many forum members as any other is "Don't Start Now" - thirty-five
                                                  more points keep Dua Lipa as our forum favourite for a sixth week.

15th December 2019

01 01 07 01 DON'T START NOW - DUA LIPA ( cheapthrills 5 /
                                                  FreakyFlyBry 3 / GaGarazzi 1 / JakeP 3 / JimJim 2 / LOVE+FEAR 3
                                                  / Nostalgiee 5 / RalphyS 5 / SholasBoy 1 / Thriller 5 / toffonews 2 )

02 03 03 02 BLINDING LIGHTS - WEEKND ( JakeP 5 / jio 3 / LittleArsonist 4 / Tansike 5 / vinnie65 3 )
                                                  03 02 17 01 TORN - AVA MAX ( Benjamin 3 / CandyPerfumeBoy 2 / CZB 5 / Nostalgiee 1 / prz 4 )
                                                  04 21 02 04 ADORE YOU - HARRY STYLES ( CandyPerfumeBoy 4 / Erotica 5 / SholasBoy 4 )
                                                  05 04 11 03 NICE TO MEET YA - NIALL HORAN (cheapthrills 2 / Mainshow 1 / steophonic 5 / stevyy 3)
                                                  06 13 05 06 LOVE DON'T HATE IT - DUNCAN LAURENCE ( LOVE+FEAR 5 / Mainshow 5 )
                                                  07 05 02 05 REASONS I DRINK - ALANIS MORISSETTE ( Benny 5 / LittleArsonist 5 )
                                                  08 06 09 06 DUEMILA VOLTE - MARCO MENGONI ( Mainshow 3 / Nostalgiee 4 / stevyy 2 )
                                                  09 ---- 01 09 CHRISTMAS TREE FARM - TAYLOR SWIFT ( Blondini 4 / crystalphoenix 5 )
                                                  10 07 09 02 LIGHTS UP - HARRY STYLES ( CandyPerfumeBoy 5 / Erotica 1 / FreakyFlyBry 2 )
                                                  11 08 05 05 EVERYTHING I WANTED - BILLIE EILISH ( LittleArsonist 3 / LOVE+FEAR 4 )
                                                  12 18 05 12 WE GOT LOVE - SIGALA FEATURING ELLA HENDERSON ( JimJim 1 / SholasBoy 5 )
                                                  13 10 11 08 WHITE MERCEDES - CHARLI XCX ( mykka 3 / pete_siano 3 )
                                                  14 Re 05 14 SALT - AVA MAX ( JakeP 1 / prz 3 / Tansike 1 )

15 Re 16 01 BARRIO - MAHMOOD ( Mainshow 2 / Nostalgiee 3 )
                                                  16 15 14 13 CIRCLES - POST MALONE ( crystalphoenix 3 / Phoenixx 2 )
                                                  17 29 08 11 GOOD AS HELL - LIZZO / (FEATURING ARIANA GRANDE) ( LittleArsonist 1 / setg1 4 )
                                                  18 12 09 04 HARLEYS IN HAWAII - KATY PERRY ( JimJim 3 / punchkano1 2 )
                                                  19 Re 20 07 ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU - MARIAH CAREY ( RayRay 5 )
                                                  20 ---- 01 20 ANHUM - BIKE ( heppolo 5 )
                                                  21 22 09 17 ANOTHER PLACE - BASTILLE ( pete_siano 5 )
                                                  22 ---- 01 22 BONE - SO BELOW ( dziobaseczek 5 )
                                                  23 Re 11 10 BREAK UP WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND, I'M BORED - ARIANA GRANDE ( JSparksFan 5 )
                                                  24 53 02 24 CARE A LITTLE LESS - ASTON SHUFFLE ( MisterK 5 )
                                                  25 ---- 01 25 CHANGING - BECKY HILL ( toffonews 5 )
                                                  26 26 02 26 CHORNYYE ROZY - MARYANA RO ( Magnus 5 )
                                                  27 56 02 27 COME BACK - BRINLEY ADDINGTON ( trebor 5 )

28 ---- 01 28 DID YOU KNOW - VILLAGERS ( jio 5 )
                                                  29 ---- 01 29 DIE A LITTLE BIT - TINASHE FEATURING MS BANKS ( mykka 5 )
                                                  30 28 04 28 FRENCH - KATE VOEGELE ( FreakyFlyBry 5 )
                                                  31 Re 02 31 JEROME - LIZZO ( setg1 5 )
                                                  32 33 04 31 LA CANCION - J BALVIN AND BAD BUNNY ( Benjamin 5 )
                                                  33 ---- 01 33 LOST IN THE WOODS - WEEZER ( tdc2000 5 )
                                                  34 09 17 01 LOVER - TAYLOR SWIFT ( luckyONE 5 )
                                                  35 ---- 01 35 MNRANUNU - D2B ( punchkano1 5 )
                                                  36 36 31 05 OLD TOWN ROAD - LIL NAS X AND BILLY RAY CYRUS ( Phoenixx 5 )
                                                  37 37 17 29 ONA BY TAK CHCIALA - RONNIE FERRARI ( prz 5 )
                                                  38 ---- 01 38 ONE BY ONE - H.E.A.T ( vinnie65 5 )
                                                  39 74 02 39 PUGA - NATALIJA BUNKE ( LastDreamer 5 )
                                                  40 39 06 40 RED SHOULDER - SQUIRREL FLOWER ( Belpop 5 )

41 40 05 40 REGULARS - ALLIE X ( GaGarazzi 5 )
                                                  42 42 05 42 USED TO LOVE - MARTIN GARRIX AND DEAN LEWIS ( JimJim 5 )
                                                  43 ---- 01 43 VORTRACK (FRACTURE REMIX) - SQUAREPUSHER ( JahWomble 5 )
                                                  44 44 02 44 VSELENA - 4MAGIC ( Top10 5 )
                                                  45 47 10 45 WILD ROSES - OF MONSTERS AND MEN ( Blondini 5 )
                                                  46 48 09 46 YOUR SONG - ELTON JOHN ( sonia85 5 )
                                                  47 49 06 47 YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE - SAM FENDER ( stevyy 5 )
                                                  48 20 03 20 NEED YOUR LOVE - GRYFFIN, SEVEN LIONS, NOAH KAHAN ( SholasBoy 2 / steophonic 2 )
                                                  49 ---- 01 49 RABBIT HOLE - CAMELPHAT FEATURING JEM COOKE ( steophonic 3 / Thriller 1 )
                                                  50 ---- 01 50 AFTERGLOW - TAYLOR SWIFT ( JSparksFan 4 )
                                                  51 51 20 01 ARCADE - DUNCAN LAURENCE ( Mainshow 4 )
                                                  52 ---- 01 52 BERNIE AND THE JETS - ELTON JOHN ( sonia85 4 )
                                                  53 ---- 01 53 BLACK SOUL - SHINEDOWN ( vinnie65 4 )

54 ---- 01 54 CA VA? - GERMANO ( heppolo 4 )
                                                  55 ---- 01 54 COZY LITTLE CHRISTMAS - KATY PERRY ( LastDreamer 4 )
                                                  56 16 13 07 DANCE MONKEY - TONES AND I ( CZB 4 )
                                                  57 57 02 57 FALL ON ME - A GREAT BIG WORLD FEATURING CHRISTINA AGUILERA ( Thriller 4 )
                                                  58 58 11 26 FAZ GOSTOSO - BLAYA ( Benjamin 4 )
                                                  59 Re 06 31 GINGHAM CHECK - MNL48 ( punchkano1 4 )
                                                  60 ---- 01 60 GLITTERY - KACEY MUSGRAVES FEATURING TROYE SIVAN ( cheapthrills 4 )
                                                  61 59 05 59 GRAVEYARD - HALSEY ( JimJim 4 )
                                                  62 60 02 60 HURTS 2B HUMAN - PINK FEATURING KHALID ( luckyONE 4 )
                                                  63 61 03 35 I DON'T SEARCH I FIND - MADONNA ( Erotica 4 )
                                                  64 62 05 62 IF YOU DON'T LOVE YOURSELF - SCRIPT ( stevyy 4 )
                                                  65 ---- 01 65 INTO HAPPINESS - PHANTOGRAM ( dziobaseczek 4 )
                                                  66 30 04 30 ISLAND OF DOOM - AGNES OBEL ( JahWomble 4 )

67 31 03 31 IT MIGHT BE TIME - TAME IMPALA ( MisterK 4 )
                                                  68 65 27 25 LIVNI - MARYANA RO ( Magnus 4 )
                                                  69 69 04 06 MY BLOOD - WESTLIFE ( Benny 4 )
                                                  70 70 03 40 MY NAME IS DARK - GRIMES ( Tansike 4 )
                                                  71 ---- 01 71 NO MESSIAH - SKINNY LIVING ( toffonews 4 )
                                                  72 35 04 35 NO STONE UNTURNED - RANDY HOUSER ( trebor 4 )
                                                  73 71 07 11 ORPHANS - COLDPLAY ( RalphyS 4 )
                                                  74 75 02 74 PUT A LITTLE LOVE ON ME - NIALL HORAN ( JakeP 4 )
                                                  75 38 07 06 REALLY DON'T LIKE U - TOVE LO FEATURING KYLIE MINOGUE ( mykka 4 )
                                                  76 Re 03 76 RIDE IT - REGARD ( Phoenixx 4 )
                                                  77 77 11 43 SCIENCE - ALLIE X ( GaGarazzi 4 )
                                                  78 ---- 01 78 SHOULD'VE SAID IT - CAMILA CABELLO ( crystalphoenix 4 )
                                                  79 ---- 01 79 SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE - LABRINTH ( steophonic 4 )
                                                  80 78 03 78 STALEMATE - WHISPERING SONS ( Belpop 4 )

Also scoring four points this week:

081 SUGAR PLUM FAIRY INTERLUDE - MARIAH CAREY ( RayRay 4 )
                                                  082 THE UPSIDE - LINDSEY STIRLING FEATURING ELLE KING ( tdc2000 4 )
                                                  083 TIME MACHINE - ALICIA KEYS ( jio 4 )
                                                  084 WHERE I BELONG - SIMPLE PLAN, STATE CHAMPS AND WE THE KINGS ( FreakyFlyBry 4 )
                                                  085 WHINE UP - NICKY JAM AND ANUEL AA ( pete_siano 4 )
                                                  086 YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY INSPIRATION - LUIS VALENCIA ( Top10 4 )

.`
                                                  Last edited by CZB; Thu January 2, 2020, 18:58.

Comment

• My new chart doesn't seem to have been included... It was the last post on the previous page, which is probably why it was missed.

1. (-) Lizzo: Jerome (1 week at #1)
                                                    2. (1.) Lizzo: Good as Hell
                                                    3. (3.) Glenmark Eriksson Strömstedt: När jag var han
                                                    4. (2.) Rock Siltanen: Uskon Huuhkajiin
                                                    5. (-) Klaas: Good Girls Gone Wild

Comment

Working...
                                                    X