Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "UKmixPARADE" - The Chart Of Our Charts!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Loki0012
    Coldplays Paradise still strong!
    It certainly is - and the points it scored this week move it up two places in the chart of the year. No, I couldn't resist the temptation of getting up early and updating the workings to include this first of the last three weeks! "We Found Love" has now secured a place in 2011's top ten.....

Originally posted by JSparksFan
    Nice to see Gaga and Bruno in the Top 5.
    And Lady GaGa's climb into the top three should be enough to give her a fifth hit in the annual countdown.....

Counting down this week - the UKMixParade Top 200 of 2019

Comment

• The Top 10 Most Visited Individual Charts - week 3
      The First 10 Pages

Code:
      144,584 - Bee4ever's weekly top 20 - Bee4ever 
      139,733 - Spartan's Sound of the Decade - Spartan
      131,337 - Plym's weekly Chart - Plym 
      118,443 - Stevyy's Chart - Stevyy 
      113,415 - Dirty Dance Trends - Banzai 
      105,903 - Grybop's Top 10 - Grybop 
      99,349 - JSparksFan's Daily Top 20 - JSparksFan 
      93,636 - ShayLaB's Chart - ShaylaB 
      89,805 - SeeForever's Top 40 - SeeForever 
      86,801 - Tony's Hits - Blondini 
      --
      77,269 - Abi's Chart - Abi
      72,739 - Kuba's Diary - Jszmiles
      71,767 - CZB's Chart - CZB
      70,207 - Jack's Hot 20 - Jack
      Gains

Code:
      +3,295 - JSparksFan's Daily Top 20 - JSparksFan
      +1,306 - Stevyy's Chart - Stevyy
      +796 - Abi's Chart - Abi
      +704 - ShayLaB's Chart - ShaylaB 
      +564 - Plym's weekly Chart - Plym
      +475 - Spartan's Sound of the Decade - Spartan
      +413 - Tony's Hits - Blondini 
      +313 - Kuba's Diary - Jszmiles
      +263 - Bee4ever's weekly top 20 - Bee4ever 
      +258 - Dirty Dance Trends - Banzai
      +194 - Grybop's Top 10 - Grybop 
      +97 - SeeForever's Top 40 - SeeForever
      My Chart

Comment

• Sorry but why everyone is doing YE charts when we are in the first half of December :-? Irritating thing :evil:
        KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Originally posted by jszmiles
          Sorry but why everyone is doing YE charts when we are in the first half of December :-? Irritating thing :evil:
          Probably so we can finish our charts as the year ends.
          Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

Sorry but why everyone is doing YE charts when we are in the first half of December :-? Irritating thing :evil:
            that's exactly the reason why I'll start compiling my year end chart after the 52nd edition of 2011.
            My Chart

Comment

That's how Billboard does it too. The Billboard Chart Calender is from first week of December til last week of November, if I remember correctly.

Personally, I like it this way. Don't care about these YE Charts anymore in January, February or later. Sorry
              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

January is for new weekly chart honey!

interesting to see the most visited individual chart..
                i wish i didn't create a new thread for my weekly chart..i would have estimated 75557 views (2009&2010 thread + current one..)

Rihanna still number 1....and Coldplay stucked at number 2...damn!
                Now Showing
                2015 MostFierce Music Awards : Best of Rap/Country & Foreign Music

Comment

• Well... my 2011 top 100 will be in March so... lol
                  jio CHARTS NOW:29/6/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...5#post10423855

Comment

• Originally posted by jio
                    Well... my 2011 top 100 will be in March so... lol
                    I'm hoping to have my 2010 chart ready by then, too

Comment

• Originally posted by irishguy28
                      Originally posted by jio
                      Well... my 2011 top 100 will be in March so... lol
                      I'm hoping to have my 2010 chart ready by then, too
                      No, wait until I finish with mine before you start yours in case your viewers clash with mine lol
                      jio CHARTS NOW:29/6/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...5#post10423855

Comment

• +3,295 - JSparksFan's Daily Top 20 - JSparksFan

Wow, 3000+ views per week? Amazing result!

I like this chart
                        My Chart (October 21st, 2012)

Comment

• Originally posted by Matti88
                          +3,295 - JSparksFan's Daily Top 20 - JSparksFan

Wow, 3000+ views per week? Amazing result!

I like this chart
                          Aww, thanks.

Comment

• Nine weeks at number one for We Found Love, amazing!
                            My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

• Originally posted by GoodBoyGoneBad
                              Nine weeks at number one for We Found Love, amazing!
                              But will it stay at number one for a tenth week tonight? The early indications are.....pretty good, really! Its closest challengers might not be able to overtake just yet.....

Meanwhile, there could be very high climbers for Florence and the Machine and Madonna, and the recent winners of "X Factor" in the UK look likely to get the highest new entry in our forum chart.

There haven't been quite as many chart updates as usual this week - as many contributors are concentrating on charts for the whole year that ends in two weeks' time. But, as always, any further new top fives posted in the next six hours or so will still be brought into tonight's new UKmixParade, the second last one of 2011 !

Comment

• Well here my top 20 for this week:

01 (19) 02 Kate Bush: Wild Man
                                02 (03) 04 Smith and Burrows: When the Thames Froze - Unplugged
                                03 (04) 04 Siri Nilsen: Alle Snakker Sant
                                04 (06) 04 Mayer Hawthorne: The Walk
                                05 (02) 04 SBTRKT feat. Roses Gabor: Pharaohs
                                06 (01) 01 Black Keys: Lonely Boy
                                07 (21) 04 Gotye: Eyes Wide Open
                                08 (14) 04 Agnes Obel: Brother Sparrow
                                09 (16) 04 Amy Winehouse: Our Day Will Come
                                10 (11) 04 dEUS: Ghost
                                11 (13) 04 Birdy: People Help the People
                                12 (10) 04 Gotye feat. Kimbra: Somebody That I Used to Know
                                13 (09) 04 Lykke Li: I Follow Rivers - The Magician Remix
                                14 (08) 04 Kasabian: Rewired
                                15 (05) 04 Lana Del Rey: Video Games
                                16 (28) 02 Hooverphonic: Heartbroken
                                17 (12) 04 Kate Bush: Misty
                                18 (20) 04 Alice Gold: Wondrous Place
                                19 (07) 04 M83: Midnight City
                                20 (15) 04 Birdy: Skinny Love

The rest of the chart: click my signature
                                My Chart

Musicblog

Comment

• Thanks again for all the comments this week!

Week 122

This week, we welcome to the UKmixParade for the first time Shortie, whose chart replaces those of AshDeluxe and xypwftugpyqcss, not updated for more than six weeks. This reduces the total number of top fives combined this time to sixty-nine, forty-four of which have been posted in the last seven days. Thirty-three contributors have a number one that no-one else is currently charting, and the number ones of sixteen (!) - BadGirl, Belpop, Blondini, CHB, Doooford, FreakyFlyBry, jafetsigfinns, JSparksFan, Kirill, Otto980, phoenix98, poriel, serbachart, Shorty, therealestMC and Timmy94 - are their only representatives in the overall top 75. And, after double-checking and treble-checking, I'm fairly sure that the only member whose entire top five is here this week is.....wiczynp1 !

Surely confident of a debut at number one in the UK later today, Little Mix also have the highest of eighteen new entries here - but does "Cannonball" shoot into our top twenty or not? The second highest new entry from Lana Del Rey, and the strongest of six re-entries this week, from Daughtry, aren't far below them - while among twenty-six climbers, both Florence and the Machine and the Good Natured are advancing at least fifty places in the penultimate chart of 2011. And could Madonna's latest "Masterpiece" be well on the way to becoming a future number one? "We Found Love", however, is still the one to beat - its lead is cut back further, from fifteen points to just nine, but it gives Rihanna and Calvin Harris a tenth consecutive week at the top.....

18th December 2011

01 01 12 WE FOUND LOVE - RIHANNA FEATURING CALVIN HARRIS ( BanZai 1 / Loki0012 5 / Matti88 3 / mostfierce2009 2 / Nostalgiee 3 / RalphyS 5 / rootzsmith 4 / steophonic 4 / Thriller 4 / wiczynp1 5 )

02 02 14 PARADISE - COLDPLAY
                                  ( anthonyalex 4 / BanZai 4 / Loki0012 3 / mostfierce2009 4 / rihmonster 5 / stevyy 2 / swiftie13 5 )
                                  03 04 07 THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY - KATY PERRY ( abdeeaikawa 3 / anthonyalex 3 /
                                  Calfbasa 2 / chryst 5 / jlo17 3 / Loki0012 2 / Nostalgiee 4 / swiftie13 1 / Tiger 2 )
                                  04 05 08 IT WILL RAIN - BRUNO MARS
                                  ( abdeeaikawa 5 / anthonyalex 5 / swiftie13 2 / wiczynp1 3 / XavierTrovo 5 )
                                  05 54 02 MASTERPIECE - MADONNA ( BadGirl 5 / jio 5 / marat2408 4 / NothingFails 5 )
                                  06 06 07 VIDEO GAMES - LANA DEL REY ( CZB 4 / Jack 3 / Maneater 3 / RalphyS 4 / Timmy94 5 )
                                  07 58 04 NO LIGHT, NO LIGHT - FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE (marat2408 5 /stevyy 5 /ThomyX 5)
                                  08 11 05 LEVELS - AVICII ( Dee1 2 / Jasmine 5 / RalphyS 1 / steophonic 1 / Thriller 1 / wiczynp1 4 )
                                  09 20 10 COUNTDOWN - BEYONCE ( abi 5 / ThomyX 3 / Thriller 5 )
                                  10 03 06 MARRY THE NIGHT - LADY GAGA ( irishguy28 2 /jlo17 1 /Maneater 5 / Plym 1 /ThomyX 4)
                                  11 16 10 WHEN WE STAND TOGETHER - NICKELBACK ( adg 1 / jio 4 / RalphyS 3 / vinnie65 5 )

12 08 09 WILD MAN - KATE BUSH ( Belpop 5 / chun1702 3 / NoAngel 5 )
                                  13 09 05 YOU DA ONE - RIHANNA
                                  ( Flocon 2 / mostfierce2009 5 / NoAngel 1 / Nostalgiee 2 / rihmonster 3 )
                                  14 07 06 TAKE CARE - DRAKE FEATURING RIHANNA ( Flocon 1 / irishguy28 4 / jszmiles 2 / Plym 4 )
                                  15 10 04 CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT - FOSTER THE PEOPLE ( Jack 5 / steophonic 5 )
                                  16 13 05 LEGO HOUSE - ED SHEERAN ( jlo17 5 / phoenix98 5 )
                                  17 12 10 LOVE ON TOP - BEYONCE ( abi 4 / Jack 2 / Plym 2 / Tripolis 2 )
                                  18 22 12 SEXY AND I KNOW IT - LMFAO ( abdeeaikawa 2 / brosa0 2 / wiczynp1 2 / XavierTrovo 4 )
                                  19 69 02 VIDEO VOYEUR - GOOD NATURED ( CHB 5 / pete_siano 5 )
                                  20 15 06 WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU (STRONGER) - KELLY CLARKSON
                                  ( FreakyFlyBry 5 / Shortie 3 / vinnie65 2 )
                                  21 24 07 BLUE JEANS - LANA DEL REY ( argentino78 4 / DaBoi 4 / KevinScream 1 / )
                                  22 ---- 01 CANNONBALL - LITTLE MIX ( SholasBoy 4 / Tripolis 5 )
                                  23 18 05 HEAVY METAL LOVER - LADY GAGA ( jafetsigfinns 5 / Jasmine 4 )

24 ---- 01 BORN TO DIE - LANA DEL REY ( DaBoi 3 / JSparksFan 5 )
                                  25 42 10 DEDICATION TO MY EX (MISS THAT) - LLOYD FEAT. ANDRE 3000 ( Plym 5 / Thriller 3 )
                                  26 33 06 OURS - TAYLOR SWIFT ( anthonyalex 1 / rootzsmith 3 / swiftie13 4 )
                                  27 14 13 SHAKE IT OUT - FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE ( Jack 4 / NoAngel 2 / ThomyX 2 )
                                  28 Re 07 CRAWLING BACK TO YOU - DAUGHTRY ( adg 4 / vinnie65 3 )
                                  29 36 03 CHARLIE BROWN - COLDPLAY ( Loki0012 4 / steophonic 2 )
                                  30 17 04 GOOD FEELING - FLO RIDA ( Nostalgiee 5 / wiczynp1 1 )
                                  31 26 02 MISTY - KATE BUSH ( NothingFails 4 / Vindrag 2 )
                                  32 Re 03 NI??AS IN PARIS - JAY-Z AND KANYE WEST ( argentino78 2 / rihmonster 4 )
                                  33 ---- 01 212 - AZEALIA BANKS ( SholasBoy 5 )
                                  34 ---- 01 5 O'CLOCK - REGURGITATOR ( brosa0 5 )
                                  35 ---- 01 ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU - MARIAH CAREY ( argentino78 5 )
                                  36 ---- 01 ALL THAT I GOT (THE MAKE UP SONG) - FERGIE ( Shortie 5 )

37 25 02 CALL ME MAYBE - CARLY RAE JEPSEN ( chryst 3 / tdc2000 2 )
                                  38 38 03 COLE WORLD - J COLE ( Otto980 5 )
                                  39 39 17 COLLIDE / FADE INTO DARKNESS / PENGUIN - (LEONA LEWIS AND) AVICII ( CZB 5 )
                                  40 ---- 01 COME HOME - FAITH HILL / ONEREPUBLIC ( mykka 3 / rootzsmith 2 )
                                  41 40 05 COME ON - WILL YOUNG ( Tiger 5 )
                                  42 21 03 EXTRALOVEABLE - PRINCE ( jio 2 / NothingFails 3 )
                                  43 47 02 FUNNY GIRL / WEEKENDS (EP) - PACIFIC UV ( serbachart 5 )
                                  44 ---- 01 GIFTED - CIARA ( jordi_89 5 )
                                  45 49 02 HEAVEN'S ON FIRE - NANNE ( poriel 5 )
                                  46 51 06 I FOLLOW RIVERS - LYKKE LI ( DaBoi 5 )
                                  47 52 04 JEAN 1 - WHITE LABEL ( andrej 5 )
                                  48 ---- 01 LAKE TAHOE - KATE BUSH ( Vindrag 5 )
                                  49 53 04 LIGHTHOUSE - WESTLIFE ( rootzsmith 5 )

50 55 02 ME GUSTAS TANTO - PAULINA RUBIO ( BanZai 5 )
                                  51 ---- 01 MUSIC TO MAKE BOYS CRY - DIANA VICKERS ( Blondini 5 )
                                  52 56 10 MUTUAL CORE - BJORK ( chun1702 5 )
                                  53 31 04 MY HEART IS BROKEN - EVANESCENCE ( chris975 1 / tdc2000 4 )
                                  54 ---- 01 NEW AGE - MARLON ROUDETTE ( chris975 5 )
                                  55 60 02 OH DECEMBER - JANE TAYLOR ( Doooford 5 )
                                  56 61 04 PASSING BY - KODA KUMI ( Shorty 5 )
                                  57 Re 02 POPLYNIEMY DALEKO - ALEXANDRA ( Matti88 5 )
                                  58 ---- 01 PROMISCUOUS - NELLY FURTADO ( Calfbasa 5 )
                                  59 ---- 01 RELEASE ME - JACK'S MANNEQUIN ( tdc2000 5 )
                                  60 Re 02 ROMAN IN MOSCOW - NICKI MINAJ ( Dee1 5 )
                                  61 Re 02 SAVE YOURSELF - NASRI ( Kirill 5 )
                                  62 64 02 SHE DOESN'T MIND - SEAN PAUL ( mykka 5 )

63 19 28 SUPER BASS - NICKI MINAJ ( chun1702 4 / jordi_89 1 )
                                  64 66 03 TAKE CARE - FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE ( jszmiles 5 )
                                  65 67 04 TALK TALK TALK - RIHANNA FEATURING JAY-Z ( therealestMC 5 )
                                  66 ---- 01 THE SOUND OF WINTER - BUSH ( adg 5 )
                                  67 68 02 TOO MUCH - SPICE GIRLS ( crazycrazy 5 )
                                  68 ---- 01 TWILIGHT - COVER DRIVE ( Flocon 5 )
                                  69 71 03 WALK STRAIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE - KATE BUSH ( KevinScream 5 )
                                  70 23 04 WHAT CAN WE DO (A DEEPER LOVE) - TIESTO / ANASTACIA (crazycrazy 3 /SholasBoy 2)
                                  71 ---- 01 WINTER SONG - SARA BAREILLES AND INGRID MICHAELSON ( irishguy28 5 )
                                  72 ---- 01 A SONG FOR YOU - AMY WINEHOUSE ( stevyy 4 )
                                  73 Re 21 BEST THING I NEVER HAD - BEYONCE ( Calfbasa 4 )
                                  74 37 03 CITY BOY - DONKEYBOY ( pete_siano 4 )
                                  75 ---- 01 CRASH ABOUT TO HAPPEN - BRETT ANDERSON ( andrej 4 )

[ Belatedly corrected 24/12/2011 - the original posting didn't include a number 56 ! The hits at the bottom end have now all been moved up a place, with a new arrival at number 75. Apologies!!! ]

Comment

• Hooray for "Born To Die"! Hopefully, it'll catch on and it'll be RiRi's replacement in a few weeks.

Comment

• How did 'What Can We Do' drop so much?? :-?
                                      My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycrazy
                                        How did 'What Can We Do' drop so much?? :-?
                                        It fell from 1 to 4 in SholasBoy's chart this week, losing a significant percentage of its total points and falling below almost all of the (many, many!) tracks with five points, as well as several with six, seven or eight.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZB
                                          Originally posted by crazycrazy
                                          How did 'What Can We Do' drop so much?? :-?
                                          It fell from 1 to 4 in SholasBoy's chart this week, losing a significant percentage of its total points and falling below almost all of the (many, many!) tracks with five points, as well as several with six, seven or eight.
                                          Oh I didn't realise such a small drop in one chart could make it drop so much!! :(
                                          My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Who the f* is Lana del ReyWHO? :-?
                                            [MY CHART! TOP 15. THIS.SICK.BEAT.]

Comment

• Originally posted by Calfbasa
                                              Who the f* is Lana del ReyWHO? :-?
                                              An artist who you absolutely need to check out! "Born To Die" is amazing!

Comment

• And, after double-checking and treble-checking, I'm fairly sure that the only member whose entire top five is here this week is.....wiczynp1 !

Comment

I hate it, too. It means Christmas songs and anything like X Factor singles or Leona's Hurt misses out and we end up seeing them a year later and at much lower positions because the compilers know it doesn't belong there. I discovered 4 of the best singles of the year in the first 9 days of December.

And i hate the fact that no-one gives a toss about Christmas songs cause they're all busy doing year-end charts. I find putting Christmas songs in my chart the most exciting time of the year - because i love the unpredicatable nature of songs each year and the chart runs are amazing - Hurts last year going 4-2-4-5-10-61 and Aberlour Choir/ Gamu 10-1-3-6-15-70.
                                                  Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (4th July 20) - Young Ejecta, Sault, Sunmi, Millie Turner, Clan Of Xymox, John Carpenter, Hacker T Dog, Hurts, Hayley Williams, Jessie Ware, Kitty, Arca, Nadine Shah, Haim, Ray Lamontagne, Daniel Avery, Snowgoose, Grey Daze, Fire Saga.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondini
                                                    Originally posted by jszmiles
                                                    I hate it, too. It means Christmas songs and anything like X Factor singles or Leona's Hurt misses out and we end up seeing them a year later and at much lower positions because the compilers know it doesn't belong there. I discovered 4 of the best singles of the year in the first 9 days of December.

And i hate the fact that no-one gives a toss about Christmas songs cause they're all busy doing year-end charts. I find putting Christmas songs in my chart the most exciting time of the year - because i love the unpredicatable nature of songs each year and the chart runs are amazing - Hurts last year going 4-2-4-5-10-61 and Aberlour Choir/ Gamu 10-1-3-6-15-70.
                                                    Just relax...

Comment

• I think so many people makes the "YE charts" due to holidays, i mean, after December 24 no one wants to be in front of a computer (after a long year in college, school, job, whateva), maybe we go to beach, other cities, countries, islands, sea, trips, who cares JUST SLEEP and to watch TV if you want it, and so forth, ok?

I dont wanna be rude or crude but a lot of here have a life to live...

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondini
                                                        I discovered 4 of the best singles of the year in the first 9 days of December.
                                                        that's right. Same goes here. Florence's cover is just a masterpiece...
                                                        KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• The Top 10 Most Visited Individual Charts - week 4
                                                          The First 10 Pages

Code:
                                                          144,873 - Bee4ever's weekly top 20 - Bee4ever
                                                          131,929 - Plym's weekly Chart - Plym 
                                                          119,955 - Stevyy's Chart - Stevyy 
                                                          113,874 - Dirty Dance Trends - Banzai
                                                          106,299 - JSparksFan's Daily Top 20 - JSparksFan 
                                                          106,001 - Grybop's Top 10 - Grybop
                                                          94,337 - ShayLaB's Chart - ShaylaB
                                                          89,930 - SeeForever's Top 40 - SeeForever
                                                          87,135 - Tony's Hits - Blondini
                                                          78,098 - Abi's Chart - Abi
                                                          --
                                                          72,995 - Kuba's Diary - Jszmiles
                                                          72,794 - CZB's Chart - CZB
                                                          70,874 - Jack's Hot 20 - Jack
                                                          Gains:
                                                          Code:
                                                          +6,950 - JSparksFan's Daily Top 20 - JSparksFan
                                                          +1,512 - Stevyy's Chart - Stevyy
                                                          +1,027 - CZB's Chart - CZB
                                                          +829 - Abi's Chart - Abi
                                                          +701 - ShayLaB's Chart - ShaylaB 
                                                          +667 - Jack's Hot 20 - Jack
                                                          +592 - Plym's weekly Chart - Plym 
                                                          +459 - Dirty Dance Trends - Banzai
                                                          +334 - Tony's Hits - Blondini
                                                          +289 - Bee4ever's weekly top 20 - Bee4ever
                                                          +256 - Kuba's Diary - Jszmiles
                                                          +125 - SeeForever's Top 40 - SeeForever
                                                          +98 - Grybop's Top 10 - Grybop
                                                          Code:
                                                          Drop-off of the week:
                                                          140,065 - Spartan's Sound Of The Decade - Spartan
                                                          My Chart

Comment

• LOL, if you count the topic views I bet my visitings are like 90% of the number you've given
                                                            KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Originally posted by Calfbasa
                                                              I think so many people makes the "YE charts" due to holidays, i mean, after December 24 no one wants to be in front of a computer (after a long year in college, school, job, whateva), maybe we go to beach, other cities, countries, islands, sea, trips, who cares JUST SLEEP and to watch TV if you want it, and so forth, ok?

I dont wanna be rude or crude but a lot of here have a life to live...
                                                              Don't most holidays start around December 24th? Most people are still studying/ at work during December. December is actually one of the busiest most hectic months of the year! I'd rather someone took their time and had a real list of 2011 releases than a fake list rushed in time for December 31st. Everyone else should "relax" and post their charts in "quiet, boring January". It's annoying seeing the forum flooded with threads and seeing yours and others weekly charts disappear down the page in five seconds! The BRIT Awards are in February - this would be an ideal time to compare our choices with theirs.

How many people have Rebecca Ferguson or Dia Frampton's December albums in their lists? Or The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo soundtrack?
                                                              Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (4th July 20) - Young Ejecta, Sault, Sunmi, Millie Turner, Clan Of Xymox, John Carpenter, Hacker T Dog, Hurts, Hayley Williams, Jessie Ware, Kitty, Arca, Nadine Shah, Haim, Ray Lamontagne, Daniel Avery, Snowgoose, Grey Daze, Fire Saga.....

Comment

Working...
                                                              X