Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "UKmixPARADE" - The Chart Of Our Charts!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CZB View Post
    14 31 03 14 MORE HEARTS THAN MINE - INGRID ANGRESS ( cheapthrills 5 / JSparksFan 1 )
    Typo: Should be: ANDRESS

trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
    trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Originally posted by trebor View Post

Typo: Should be: ANDRESS
      Very quickly and easily edited in all of the past three weeks now - albeit unfortunately creating much larger "Last edited by" notes!

Counting down this week - the UKMixParade Top 200 of 2019

Comment

• DON'T START NOW - DUA LIPA
        RARE - SELENA GOMEZ

BARRIO - MAHMOOD
        LOSE YOU TO LOVE ME - SELENA GOMEZ
        OLD TOWN ROAD - LIL NAS X AND BILLY RAY CYRUS

Comment

• Just for all members that want to take part, this is the last week to vote for the UKmixPARADE Choice Awards. It is the fifth edition and nominees are based on the Year-End Chart.

So your ranks decided the nominees and I'd like your votes to decide the winner! Hope you join! Deadline: friday 24th
          VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk

PLAY UKmixPARADE Choice Awards @ Personal Charts

CHECK
          The Leo Chart + Deconstructing Leo + Deconstructing Leo 2.0 @ Personal Charts

Comment

• This week's setg1 top five:

1. (-) The Wolfe Tones: Come Out Ye Black & Tans (1 week at #1)
            2. (-) The Weeknd: Blinding Lights
            3. (1.) Lizzo: Jerome
            4. (2.) Lizzo: Juice
            5. (4.) 24kGoldn: Valentino

After seven consecutive weeks at #1 (with three songs), Lizzo loses the number one spot. The new number one was first released in 1972, making it by far the oldest song to enter – an exception made due to its recent entries on the UK and Irish singles charts.

Comment

• My new Top-5:

01. Old Town Road (Remix) - Lil Nas X & Billy Ray Cyrus
              02. Blinding Lights - The Weeknd
              03. Heartless - The Weeknd
              04. Ride It - Regard
              05. Take What You Want - Post Malone ft. Ozzy Osbourne & Travis Scott
              Personal Chart

Comment

• Wait can I participate and post my top 5 here even though I don't have a personal charts thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                  Wait can I participate and post my top 5 here even though I don't have a personal charts thread?
                  Of course ;)
                  Personal Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                    Wait can I participate and post my top 5 here even though I don't have a personal charts thread?
                    Looking forward to your (weekly) Top 5.
                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• 1 Shakira feat. Anuel AA - Me Gusta
                      2 Ricky Martin - Tiburones
                      3 Alanis Morissette - Reasons I Drink
                      4 La Roux - Automatic Driver
                      5 Pearl Jam - Dance of the Clairvoyants

Almost charted:
                      Cage the Elephant & Iggy Pop - Broken Boy
                      Kelsea Ballerini - Ia
                      Mitski - Cop Car
                      VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk

PLAY UKmixPARADE Choice Awards @ Personal Charts

CHECK
                      The Leo Chart + Deconstructing Leo + Deconstructing Leo 2.0 @ Personal Charts

Comment

• Here is my top 5 in my chart this week:
                        1. Oh Wonder - I Wish I Never Met You (=)
                        2. Robin Schulz - In Your Eyes (feat. Alida) (=)
                        3. The Weeknd - Blinding Lights (+3)
                        4. Oh Wonder - Happy (-1)
                        5. Freya Ridings - Love Is Fire (+22)
                        Sergej's Personal Chart

Comment

• 1. Mango - Snaiges
                          2. Kiernan Shipka - Straight To Hell
                          3. Synne Valtri - Teemant
                          4. Leah - Ek Noem Jou Myne
                          5. Maria Mohn and Kim Wigaard - Fool For Love
                          My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).

Dreamer, you must to visit Lithuania and see/listen a live concert of your YVA strawberries.

Comment

• My new Top-5:

01. Old Town Road (Remix) - Lil Nas X & Billy Ray Cyrus
                            02. Blinding Lights - The Weeknd
                            03. Everything I Wanted - Billie Eilish
                            04. Heartless - The Weeknd
                            05. Take What You Want - Post Malone ft. Ozzy Osbourne & Travis Scott
                            Personal Chart

Comment

•  1 -  1 - 22 -  1 - Even Though I'm Leaving Luke Combs - Riser House | Columbia Nashville
                               2 -  2 - 19 -  2 - We Back Jason Aldean - Macon | Broken Bow
                               3 -  3 - 28 -  3 - Be Alright Parmalee - Stoney Creek
                               4 -  4 - 29 -  4 - Nothin' On You Cody Johnson - CoJo/Warner Music Nashville | WMN
                               5 -  5 - 27 -  5 - Where Music Comes From Aaron Allen - Aaron Allen
                              trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                              trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Originally posted by CZB View Post

Very quickly and easily edited in all of the past three weeks now - albeit unfortunately creating much larger "Last edited by" notes!
                                Sorry about that! I had the wrong name initially on my chart!

Originally posted by abi View Post
                                Will be nice to see your top five!

Comment

• Phoenixx RayRay cheapthrills thanks! Mine is a bit boring tbh, just the same old stuff here and there.

My top 5 this week:
                                  1. Summer Walker - Come Thru (with Usher)
                                  2. Chris Brown - Heat (feat. Gunna)
                                  3. Chris Brown - No Guidance (feat. Drake)
                                  4. Megan Thee Stallion - Diamonds (with Normani)
                                  5. Sam Smith - How Do You Sleep?

Comment

• 1. Ava Max - Salt
                                    2. Selena Gomez - Rare
                                    3. Nina - Automatic Call
                                    4. Sam Smith - How Do You Sleep
                                    5. Harry Styles - Adore You

Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

• 1.(1)Selena Gomez- Rare
                                      2.(2)Harry Styles- Adore You
                                      3.(3)Harry Styles- Watermelon Sugar
                                      4.(6)Sam Sparro- Everything
                                      5.(5)Madonna- I Don’t Search I Find
                                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• 17 - 24 January 2020

01. (ne) Ayoub Maach & Kes | Menak Wla Meni (1 week) peak #1
                                        02. (01) Meghan Trainor | Genetics (14 weeks) peak #1
                                        03. (04) Ava Max | Salt (3 weeks) peak #3
                                        04. (07) Meghan Trainor feat. Lennon Stella & Sasha Sloan | Workin' On It (9 weeks) peak #4
                                        05. (04) Meghan Trainor | Evil Twin (4 weeks) peak #4

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Well.....as I collected in all the top fives today (at various times when the forum wasn't crashing), I felt that I
                                          spotted two tracks whose popularity really seemed to be on the increase - and which could surely be expected
                                          to race upwards tonight. But can either of them overtake "Blinding Lights" to become our new forum favourite?

Time up

Comment

• .`

Week 545

Thirty-six of the personal top fives combined into last week's UKMixParade have been updated - and it's welcome
                                            back to abi, and welcome for the first time to sergejdordij98. Their new charts increase the total number of
                                            contributors to forty-six. 690 points are shared among 182 different tracks, twenty-six of which are at number one in
                                            the chart of one member, but nowhere in any others. Everybody has at least two of their top five in the overall top
                                            eighty this time, while the entire top fives of CandyPerfumeBoy, LittleArsonist and Mainshow are somewhere here.

Celeste, Megan Thee Stallion, Pearl Jam and the Wolfe Tones arrive inside the top twenty with the highest of
                                            eighteen new entries - but the strongest of seven re-entries is above them all, for Sigala featuring Ella Henderson.
                                            Meanwhile, there's a big rebound for the longest laster from Lil Nas X and Billy Ray Cyrus, and four of last week's
                                            top five slide two places each, as Halsey and Selena Gomez overtake them - but the Weeknd still appears in
                                            nine of our top fives, increases his score to thirty-five points, and remains our forum favourite for a fourth week.

26th January 2020

01 01 09 01 BLINDING LIGHTS - WEEKND
                                            ( Benny 5 / cheapthrills 5 / FreakyFlyBry 2 / Phoenixx 4 /
                                            JakeP 2 / RalphyS 5 / sergejdordij98 3 / setg1 4 / vinnie65 5 )

02 06 03 02 RARE - SELENA GOMEZ ( Blondini 5 / CandyPerfumeBoy 4 / Erotica
                                            5 / ConstantinosV 4 / crystalphoenix 5 / LittleArsonist 1 / LOVE+FEAR 3 / Tansike 4 )
                                            03 11 02 03 YOU SHOULD BE SAD - HALSEY
                                            ( crystalphoenix 4 / LittleArsonist 2 / LOVE+FEAR 5 / steophonic 1 / Tansike 5 / toffonews 5 )
                                            04 02 13 01 DON'T START NOW - DUA LIPA
                                            ( Benjamin 4 / ConstantinosV 5 / mykka 2 / Nostalgiee 3 / RalphyS 4 )
                                            05 03 08 03 ADORE YOU - HARRY STYLES
                                            ( CandyPerfumeBoy 1 / Erotica 4 / FreakyFlyBry 5 / RalphyS 3 / vinnie65 4 )
                                            06 04 11 03 SALT - AVA MAX ( CandyPerfumeBoy 5 / LOVE+FEAR 4 / pete_siano 5 / RayRay 3 )
                                            07 05 08 02 REASONS I DRINK - ALANIS MORISSETTE ( FreakyFlyBry 4 / Leo 3 / Zeph 5 )
                                            08 08 05 08 TIME AFTER TIME - FRANKY WAH FEATURING JESSIE WARE ( steophonic 5 / Thriller 5 )
                                            09 09 02 09 IN YOUR EYES - ROBIN SCHULZ FEATURING ALIDA ( JakeP 5 / sergejdordij98 4 )
                                            10 10 15 06 DUEMILA VOLTE - MARCO MENGONI ( Mainshow 3 / Nostalgiee 5 )

11 13 10 05 EVERYTHING I WANTED - BILLIE EILISH ( cheapthrills 1 / LittleArsonist 3 / Phoenixx 3 )
                                            12 12 22 01 BARRIO - MAHMOOD ( ConstantinosV 3 / Mainshow 2 / Nostalgiee 1 )
                                            13 31 37 05 OLD TOWN ROAD - LIL NAS X AND BILLY RAY CYRUS ( ConstantinosV 1 / Phoenixx 5 )
                                            14 Re 09 12 WE GOT LOVE - SIGALA FEATURING ELLA HENDERSON ( luckyONE 4 / SholasBoy 2 )
                                            15 --- 01 15 DANCE OF THE CLAIRVOYANTS - PEARL JAM ( Leo 1 / LittleArsonist 4 )
                                            16 15 16 03 NICE TO MEET YA - NIALL HORAN ( Mainshow 1 / MisterK 4 )
                                            17 --- 01 17 STOP THIS FLAME - CELESTE ( steophonic 4 / toffonews 1 )
                                            18 --- 01 18 B.I.T.C.H. - MEGAN THEE STALLION ( JSparksFan 5 )
                                            19 19 04 18 BLUEBIRD - MIRANDA LAMBERT ( jio 5 )
                                            20 --- 01 20 COME OUT YE BLACK AND TANS - WOLFE TONES ( setg1 5 )
                                            21 --- 01 21 COME THRU - SUMMER WALKER WITH USHER ( abi 5 )
                                            22 20 03 20 EVEN THOUGH I'M LEAVING - LUKE COMBS ( trebor 5 )
                                            23 21 04 15 FINALLY/BEAUTIFUL STRANGER - HALSEY ( LittleArsonist 5 )
                                            24 23 02 23 I WANT YOU - OMI ( Top10 5 )

25 --- 01 25 I WISH I NEVER MET YOU - OH WONDER ( sergejdordij98 5 )
                                            26 --- 01 26 LA CHANSON DU BAL - P.R2B ( heppolo 5 )
                                            27 27 04 27 LIFE IS GREY - JAMIE CULLUM ( stevyy 5 )
                                            28 29 11 06 LOVE DON'T HATE IT - DUNCAN LAURENCE ( Mainshow 5 )
                                            29 30 23 01 LOVER - TAYLOR SWIFT ( luckyONE 5 )
                                            30 --- 01 30 ME GUSTA - SHAKIRA FEATURING ANUEL AA ( Leo 5 )
                                            31 --- 01 31 MENAK WLA MENI - AYOUB MAACH AND KES ( RayRay 5 )
                                            32 35 04 32 PEUT-ETRE QU'EN SEPTEMBRE - HELENE ( CZB 5 )
                                            33 66 06 33 QUE PENA - MALUMA AND J BALVIN ( Benjamin 5 )
                                            34 36 02 34 RASTSVELA - ANASTASIYA NEKRASOVA ( Magnus 5 )
                                            35 37 04 35 SNAIGES - MANGO ( LastDreamer 5 )
                                            36 --- 01 36 STAY - THOUGHT BEINGS ( dziobaseczek 5 )
                                            37 70 03 37 STRANGER THAN FICTION - MOSES BOYD ( JahWomble 5 )
                                            38 38 03 38 SUN POISONING - CHASTITY ( tdc2000 5 )

39 Re 02 39 SYMPATHETIC VIBRATIONS - BAD SOUNDS ( MisterK 5 )
                                            40 Re 04 40 TOO MUCH - CARLY RAE JEPSEN ( mykka 5 )
                                            41 40 03 40 TREAT PEOPLE WITH KINDNESS - HARRY STYLES ( SholasBoy 5 )
                                            42 41 15 39 YOUR SONG - ELTON JOHN ( sonia85 5 )
                                            43 42 05 40 YUUHI WO MITEIRU KA? - AKB48 TEAM TP ( punchkano1 5 )
                                            44 44 03 43 PLEASE DON'T TOUCH - RAYE ( SholasBoy 1 / Thriller 3 )
                                            45 48 15 17 ANOTHER PLACE - BASTILLE ( pete_siano 4 )
                                            46 49 26 01 ARCADE - DUNCAN LAURENCE ( Mainshow 4 )
                                            47 51 03 17 BEVERLY HILLS - ZIVERT ( JakeP 4 )
                                            48 78 02 48 CHEYENNE - FRANCESCA MICHIELIN ( Nostalgiee 4 )
                                            49 53 08 20 CHORNYYE ROZY - MARYANA RO ( Magnus 4 )
                                            50 54 19 07 DANCE MONKEY - TONES AND I ( CZB 4 )
                                            51 Re 18 02 DO WHAT U WANT - LADY GAGA FEATURING R. KELLY ( JSparksFan 4 )
                                            52 55 05 23 FALLING DEEP IN LOVE - HORSE MEAT DISCO AND KATHY SLEDGE ( Thriller 4 )

53 57 05 23 FEEL - MARK LOWER AND ALEXANDRA PRINCE ( Top10 4 )
                                            54 22 04 22 GENETICS - MEGHAN TRAINOR ( RayRay 4 )
                                            55 --- 01 55 HEAT - CHRIS BROWN FEATURING GUNNA ( abi 4 )
                                            56 Re 05 15 ICY - KIM PETRAS ( mykka 4 )
                                            57 59 10 57 IF YOU DON'T LOVE YOURSELF - SCRIPT ( stevyy 4 )
                                            58 --- 01 58 LIVE LIKE WE'RE DANCING - MURA MUSA FEATURING GEORGIA ( toffonews 4 )
                                            59 61 03 59 MONKEY BUSINESS - PET SHOP BOYS ( SholasBoy 4 )
                                            60 --- 01 60 NEVER LET YOU GO - GEORGIA ( jio 4 )
                                            61 65 02 61 ONLY TODAY - AK848 TEAM TP ( punchkano1 4 )
                                            62 --- 01 62 ORIGINAL - SIA ( tdc2000 4 )
                                            63 --- 01 63 OVER YOU - SERATONS ( cheapthrills 4 )
                                            64 16 08 06 PUT A LITTLE LOVE ON ME - NIALL HORAN ( Zeph 4 )
                                            65 --- 01 65 SALMON OF KNOWLEDGE - GIRL BAND ( JahWomble 4 )
                                            66 68 03 66 SLEEPTALKING - FRIENDLY FIRES ( dziobaseczek 4 )

67 69 02 67 STRAIGHT TO HELL - KIERNAN SHIPKA ( LastDreamer 4 )
                                            68 72 02 68 SWEET - PORRIDGE RADIO ( heppolo 4 )
                                            69 73 05 69 THE PLAGUE - SCOTT WALKER ( sonia85 4 )
                                            70 --- 01 70 TIBURONES - RICKY MARTIN ( Leo 4 )
                                            71 Re 04 17 USED TO LIKE - NEON TREES ( Benny 4 )
                                            72 74 03 72 WE BACK - JASON ALDEAN ( trebor 4 )
                                            73 --- 01 73 YES PLEASE - REN HARVIEU ( Blondini 4 )
                                            74 Re 25 02 HOW DO YOU SLEEP - SAM SMITH ( abi 1 / CandyPerfumeBoy 2 )
                                            75 17 03 09 UNDERDOG - ALICIA KEYS ( jio 2 / Tansike 1 )
                                            76 45 07 21 (I'M GONNA) LOVE ME AGAIN - ELTON JOHN AND TARON EGERTON ( jio 3 )
                                            77 50 02 50 AUTOMATIC CALL - NINA ( CandyPerfumeBoy 3 )
                                            78 76 05 46 BACK TO YOU - GEOM ( Top10 3 )
                                            79 77 02 77 BE ALRIGHT - PARMALEE ( trebor 3 )
                                            80 18 02 18 BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU - BECKY HILL FEATURING SHIFT K3Y ( JakeP 3 )

.`
                                            Last edited by CZB; Wed January 29th, 2020, 19:21.

Comment

• This week's setg1 top five:

1. (2.) The Weeknd: Blinding Lights (1 week at #1)
                                              2. (1.) The Wolfe Tones: Come Out Ye Black & Tans
                                              3. (3.) Lizzo: Jerome
                                              4. (5.) 24kGoldn: Valentino
                                              5. (4.) Lizzo: Juice

Comment

• Her name is KIERNAN https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiernan_Shipka
                                                My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).

Dreamer, you must to visit Lithuania and see/listen a live concert of your YVA strawberries.

Comment

• RARE - SELENA GOMEZ
                                                  RAPIDE - MAHMOOD
                                                  DON'T START NOW - DUA LIPA

BARRIO - MAHMOOD
                                                  OLD TOWN ROAD - LIL NAS X AND BILLY RAY CYRUS

Comment

• Me and Ste made Jessie a top 10 smash!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X