Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "UKmixPARADE" - The Chart Of Our Charts!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At this stage, I have already collected in new updates of the following twenty-eight charts this week:

Benjamin, Blondini, cheapthrills, Eigenwijze 30, Erotica, heppolo, JahWomble, jio, JSparksFan,
    LastDreamer, luckyONE, Magnus, MisterK, mykka, Nostalgiee, Phoenixx, punchkano1, RalphyS,
    RayRay, sergejdordij98, setg1, SholasBoy, Tansike, tdc2000, toffonews,Top10, trebor, vinnie65

No updates are likely this week for the following two charts:

camdwntownjohn, CZB

But no updates have been posted yet for the following fifteen charts:

Benny, bm08, dziobaseczek, FreakyFlyBry, GaGarazzi, globalhitschart, gorgonzola,
    InFamous**, Leo, LittleArsonist, Mainshow, Nanda, stevyy, syfyboy13**, Zeph

** dropping out this week if no update is posted today

As the forum now seems to be accessiible again, after being offline for sixteen to seventeen hours, including the usual UKmixParade deadline yesterday, hopefully there will be enough time in the next nine hours for those members who
    had planned to do so yesterday to update their top fives - and I'll post the new UKmixParade at midnight tonight.
    Counting down this week - the UKMixParade Top 200 of 2020

Comment

• 1. Taylor Swift - willow
      2. KT Tunstall - Saving My Grace
      3. Weeknd - Save Your Tears
      4. Kings of Leon - The Bandit
      5. Sturgill Simpson - Oh Sarah
      VOTE UKMIX PARADE CHOICE AWARDS

Comment

• hi CZB , just posted mine

thanks for your work!

Comment

• Top 5 this week:

1. Real Groove - Kylie & Dua Lipa
          2. Don't Run and Hide - And Brun
          3. Kai Nieko Kito Nelieka Man - Donny Montell
          4. Moratorium - Omoinotake
          5. Crumbs - Ane Brun

Comment

• There seems to be a glitch at the moment in that I can' t edit last week's UKmixParade - more than ten minutes after I have pressed the edit button, nothing is happening and moving away produced this message:

This page is asking you to confirm that you want to leave - data you have entered may not be saved.

I was trying to amend numbers 08, 09 and 10 to read as follows - because I didn't quite move the Liam Gallagher hit to the correct position to put right the error spotted by setg1 -

08 07 03 07 ALL YOU'RE DREAMING OF - LIAM GALLAGHER ( MisterK 5 / setg1 3 )
            09 14 04 06 SLEIGH RIDE - MARIAH CAREY ( bm08 4 / stevyy 4 )
            10 17 06 10 SWEET MELODY - LITTLE MIX ( luckyONE 5 / mykka 3 )

and will try again at some point.

Now I'm getting:

Invalid server response.

Please try again.

flashing up at irregular intervals as I try to make this post!

Hopefully the posting of the new chart will be less problematic in an hour and three quarters.....

Comment

• Must be the database errors Wayne is talking about

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/ukmix/fr...1#post10539651

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
              It feels noticeably faster than I think UKMIX has been in years, which is great.

The database optimisation work will be taking place today to try and ensure that we don’t experience frequent database errors in the future.
              Don't bother updating your signature if it's a link. It takes you to completely random pages!!!!

Comment

• ^ Yes, hopefully it's just a temporary issue - in general, the forum seems to be loading faster than it has for a while.

Now.....

Thanks again for the comments this week!

In twenty minutes from now, there will be four climbers in the top five, including one of
                the biggest in the entire history of the UKmixParade - and possibly a new number one?

Time up

Comment

• .`

Week 595

Thirty of the personal top fives combined into last week's UKMixParade have been updated - and it's welcome back to Magnus, whose new chart replaces old ones from InFamous and syfyboy13. This reduces the total number of contributors to forty-three, with 615 points shared among 181 different tracks. Thirty-one of them are at number one in the chart of one member, but nowhere to be found in any of the other top fives. Everybody has at least two of their top five in the overall top eighty this time, as exactly eighty tracks score four or more points - although the entire top fives only of Erotica and mykka are somewhere here. And just three members have four hits present each - CZB, luckyONE and Zeph.
                  The most impressive of twenty brand new entries just misses the top ten for Vize X Alan Walker featuring Leony - but it narrowly becomes the highest-ranking ".....melody" of the week. Meanwhile, four tracks now in the top ten were in the bottom half of the top eighty last week - Kylie Minogue rebounds forty-one places to a new peak in the top five, while Delta Goodrem races up thirty-nine places, and the Weeknd makes one of the biggest ever climbs, advancing seventy-five places. So this means a sixty-eight place move is only the second highest of the week, for Taylor Swift's collaboration with Haim - but there's better news for her, as "Willow" rises two places to become our 168th forum favourite.

10th January 2021

01 03 05 01 WILLOW - TAYLOR SWIFT
                  ( Blondini 2 / cheapthrills 3 / Leo 5 / luckyONE 2 / punchkano1 4 / Tansike 1 / Zeph 1 )

02 04 08 02 PRISONER - MILEY CYRUS FEATURING DUA LIPA
                  ( Erotica 3 / FreakyFlyBry 4 / Nanda 3 / Nostalgiee 3 / RalphyS 2 / vinnie65 1 )
                  03 01 26 01 LEVITATING - DUA LIPA FEATURING MADONNA AND MISSY
                  ELLIOTT / DABABY
                  ( Erotica 4 / luckyONE 3 / Nanda 5 / Nostalgiee 4 )
                  04 45 05 04 REAL GROOVE - KYLIE MINOGUE ( / DUA LIPA ) ( Erotica 5 / GaGarazzi 5 / mykka 2 )
                  05 80 25 05 SAVE YOUR TEARS - WEEKND ( CZB 4 / Leo 3 / LittleArsonist 5 )
                  06 05 10 05 FEVER - DUA LIPA FEATURING ANGELE ( Erotica 2 / luckyONE 4 / Nostalgiee 5 )
                  07 02 13 02 OH SANTA! - MARIAH CAREY (FEATURING ARIANA GRANDE AND JENNIFER HUDSON)
                  ( bm08 5 / gorgonzola 3 / stevyy 3 )
                  08 47 06 08 SOLID GOLD - DELTA GOODREM ( Benjamin 5 / vinnie65 5 )
                  09 77 02 09 NO BODY, NO CRIME - TAYLOR SWIFT FEATURING HAIM ( cheapthrills 5 / jio 2 / JSparksFan 1 )
                  10 09 05 06 SLEIGH RIDE - MARIAH CAREY ( bm08 4 / stevyy 4 )
                  11 --- 01 11 SPACE MELODY (EDWARD ARTEMYEV) - VIZE X ALAN WALKER
                  FEATURING LEONY, EDWARD ARTEMYEV
                  ( Phoenixx 3 / toffonews 4 )

12 10 07 10 SWEET MELODY - LITTLE MIX ( luckyONE 5 / mykka 1 )
                  13 16 04 13 SWIMMING IN THE STARS - BRITNEY SPEARS ( FreakyFlyBry 1 / Mainshow 5 )
                  14 --- 01 14 THE BANDIT - KINGS OF LEON ( Leo 2 / LittleArsonist 4 )
                  15 20 07 15 YOU BROKE ME FIRST - TATE MCRAE ( CZB 3 / mykka 3 )
                  16 74 04 14 LET ME REINTRODUCE MYSELF - GWEN STEFANI ( Erotica 1 / Zeph 4 )
                  17 54 03 17 A TRAVES DE TI - MARIA JOSE LLERGO ( Eigenwijze 30 5 )
                  18 --- 01 18 BABY, IT'S YOU - THE MODERN ( Blondini 5 )
                  19 07 59 01 BLINDING LIGHTS - WEEKND ( Phoenixx 5 )
                  20 23 02 20 CHANGE - PALE WAVES ( FreakyFlyBry 5 )
                  21 25 03 21 CHRISTMAS WILL BE DIFFERENT - LITTLE BOOTS ( LastDreamer 5 )
                  22 26 02 22 COCO - 24KGOLDN FEATURING DABABY ( setg1 5 )
                  23 Re 02 23 COMPERSION PT 1 - ARAB STRAP ( JahWomble 5 )
                  24 27 03 24 DIGITAL HIDEAWAY - THOUGHT BEINGS ( dziobaseczek 5 )

25 65 04 25 EXPERIENCE - VICTORIA MONET, KHALID AND SG LEWIS ( MisterK 5 )
                  26 --- 01 26 EYES FOR YOU - JAKE ISAAC ( toffonews 5 )
                  27 31 12 07 GOLDEN - HARRY STYLES ( SholasBoy 5 )
                  28 --- 01 28 HEADSTART - JADE BIRD ( jio 5 )
                  29 --- 01 29 HÖR NICHT AUF ZU TANZEN - ANNEMARIE EILFELD ( Magnus 5 )
                  30 32 04 30 I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - J. MICHAEL FINLEY ( stevyy 5 )
                  31 --- 01 31 I WON'T STAND BETWEEN THEM - BONNIE ST. CLAIRE ( RayRay 5 )
                  32 34 05 30 INCREDIBLE CHRISTMAS - GARY BARLOW ( gorgonzola 5 )
                  33 71 03 33 ISTANBUL - FORMAT B ( Top10 5 )
                  34 36 02 34 LOSING THE PLOT - ALANIS MORISSETTE ( Zeph 5 )
                  35 11 15 01 MOOD - 24KGOLDN FEATURING IANN DIOR ( / JUSTIN BIEBER, J BALVIN ) ( globalhitschart 5 )
                  36 39 06 35 MY SELF - JOEY MAXWELL ( camdwntownjohn 5 )
                  37 40 07 04 NIGHT CRAWLING - MILEY CYRUS FEATURING BILLY IDOL ( Benny 5 )
                  38 41 06 20 NIGHTDRIVE - COSKA ( trebor 5 )

39 --- 01 39 POTENTIAL BREAKUP SONG - ALY AND AJ ( Tansike 5 )
                  40 79 02 40 REALLY LOVE - KSI FEATURING CRAIG DAVID ( mykka 5 )
                  41 46 02 41 RESCUE ME - MARSHMELLO FEATURING A DAY TO REMEMBER ( tdc2000 5 )
                  42 --- 01 42 SAFER THAN HOME - DELULU ( heppolo 5 )
                  43 Re 03 43 SOMEONE TO YOU - BANNERS ( sergejdordij98 5 )
                  44 49 08 40 THE BUSINESS - TIESTO ( RalphyS 5 )
                  45 --- 01 45 TIM MCGRAW - TAYLOR SWIFT ( JSparksFan 5 )
                  46 50 23 03 WHO'S LAUGHING NOW - AVA MAX ( CZB 5 )
                  47 51 02 47 YAH YOO LOIE - TILLY BIRDS ( punchkano1 5 )
                  48 53 18 05 HYPNOTIZED - PURPLE DISCO MACHINE AND SOPHIE AND THE GIANTS ( CZB 2 / Zeph 2 )
                  49 08 04 07 ALL YOU'RE DREAMING OF - LIAM GALLAGHER ( MisterK 4 )
                  50 58 02 50 C'EST LA VIE - DARTAGNAN ( trebor 4 )
                  51 60 05 26 CLASSIC - CAM ( LastDreamer 4 )
                  52 61 06 52 DANCE AWAY THESE DAYS - HARPER FINN ( Nanda 4 )

53 --- 01 53 DIFFERENT MAN - PACESHIFTERS ( heppolo 4 )
                  54 62 03 54 DO WHAT YOU LIKE - PHENOMENAL HANDCLAP BAND ( dziobaseczek 4 )
                  55 Re 03 55 DON'T RUN AND HIDE - ANE BRUN ( GaGarazzi 4 )
                  56 63 06 56 DVERGMAL - SIGUR ROS ( camdwntownjohn 4 )
                  57 64 10 13 EXILE - TAYLOR SWIFT AND BON IVER ( Benjamin 4 )
                  58 67 03 29 FIND MY WAY - PAUL MCCARTNEY ( tdc2000 4 )
                  59 --- 01 59 FLAGS - COLDPLAY ( vinnie65 4 )
                  60 30 04 24 FREE - SAULT ( Eigenwijze 30 4 )
                  61 --- 01 61 HIGHWAY - KATJA KRASAVICE FEATURING ELIF ( Tansike 4 )
                  62 Re 02 29 HOLIDAY - LIL NAS X ( cheapthrills 4 )
                  63 33 05 33 IDEA OF YOU - DANZ CM ( Blondini 4 )
                  64 Re 03 08 KIDS AGAIN - SAM SMITH ( RayRay 4 )
                  65 --- 01 65 LAST CHANCES - CELESTE KELLOGG ( Magnus 4 )
                  66 73 17 07 LEMONADE - INTERNET MONEY, DON TOLIVER, GUNNA AND NAV ( globalhitschart 4 )

67 75 04 67 MATCHES - BRITNEY SPEARS FEATURING BACKSTREET BOYS ( Mainshow 4 )
                  68 Re 03 39 NEVER LET ME DOWN - VIZE AND TOM GREGORY ( Phoenixx 4 )
                  69 42 05 37 NOBODY (CAN LOVE ME) - JAKE TARRY FEATURING TONGUE N CHEEK ( Top10 4 )
                  70 78 13 12 ONE TOUCH - MINI VIVA ( gorgonzola 4 )
                  71 --- 01 71 PARADISE - MEDUZA FEATURING DERMOT KENNEDY ( RalphyS 4 )
                  72 --- 01 72 PART OF THE GAME - 50 CENT, NLE CHOPPA AND RILEYY LANEZ ( jio 4 )
                  73 --- 01 73 PICK UP YOUR FEELINGS - JAZMINE SULLIVAN ( SholasBoy 4 )
                  74 --- 01 74 SAVING MY GRACE - KT TUNSTALL ( Leo 4 )
                  75 Re 04 75 S'EN ALLER - M POKORA ( Benny 4 )
                  76 --- 01 76 SOMETHING BETTER - TOM GRENNAN ( sergejdordij98 4 )
                  77 48 02 48 SOMETHING IN YOUR EYES - STEPS ( mykka 4 )
                  78 Re 07 11 THE MAN - TAYLOR SWIFT ( JSparksFan 4 )
                  79 --- 01 79 VIOLENT - CAROLESDAUGHTER ( setg1 4 )
                  80 52 03 50 YOYOGRIP - A CERTAIN RATIO FEATURING JACKNIFE LEE AND MARIA UZOR ( JahWomble 4 )

.`
                  Last edited by CZB; Mon January 11, 2021, 00:21.

Comment

• 29 --- 01 29 HoR NICHT AUF ZU TANZEN - ANNEMARIE EILFELD ( Magnus 5 )
                    29 --- 01 29 HÖR NICHT AUF ZU TANZEN - ANNEMARIE EILFELD ( Magnus 5 )

"Ö" worked before I think.
                    My 2020 YEC (Top 10 revealed)

Comment

• ^ I feared that including any non-standard letters might wreck my current spreadsheet, as I'm almost certain happened to a previous one! But i should certainly be able to copy and paste it into the posting from elsewhere. Now edited above - although I still can't edit the previous week's, and

Invalid server response.

Please try again.

has appeared three more times while I have been typing this much shorter post !

Comment

• Originally posted by CZB View Post
                        ^ I feared that including any non-standard letters might wreck my current spreadsheet, as I'm almost certain happened to a previous one! But i should certainly be able to copy and paste it into the posting from elsewhere. Now edited above - although I still can't edit the previous week's, and

Invalid server response.

Please try again.

has appeared three more times while I have been typing this much shorter post !
                        Has this sorted itself out now?

Comment

• Great to see "Willow" at #1. It topped my chart mid-week, but I got into a retro T-Swizzle mood toward the weekend.
                          Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2020: [#1!]
                          Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2020: [#1!]
                          Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2020: [#1!]

Comment

• Indeed non-standard letters don't work well.
                            For simple this letter from Lithuanian and some other Slavic languages https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%BD
                            My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                            In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post

Has this sorted itself out now?
                              No - I just tried again now to edit post 11411, but nothing happened for another ten minutes after I pressed the edit button. Eventually I got a "the server is taking too long to respond" error message. Not to worry - the correction is set out in post 11430, so that will suffice.

Comment

• This week's setg1 top five:

1. (3.) Ava Max: Take You to Hell (1 week at #1)
                                2. (2.) Carolesdaughter: Violent
                                3. (1.) 24kGoldn feat. DaBaby: Coco
                                4. (4.) The Living Tombstone: Zero_one
                                5. (-) The Living Tombstone: Can't Wait

Comment

• Originally posted by CZB View Post

No - I just tried again now to edit post 11411, but nothing happened for another ten minutes after I pressed the edit button. Eventually I got a "the server is taking too long to respond" error message. Not to worry - the correction is set out in post 11430, so that will suffice.
                                  I cannot explain that - the action isn't generating a database error so I'll have to check the server error logs.

It might be that you made the post at a point in time where the site was about to go down and the entry - whilst visible to users - hasn't properly saved into the database.

Sorry CZB!

Comment

• New Top-5:

01. Blinding Lights - The Weeknd
                                    02. Too Much - Marshmello x Imanbek & Usher
                                    03. Roses - Imanbek Remix - SAINt JHN ft. Imanbek
                                    04. Never Let Me Down - VIZE & Tom Gregory
                                    05. Space Melody (Edward Artemyev) - VIZE x Alan Walker ft. Leony
                                    Last edited by Phoenixx; Wed January 13, 2021, 23:51.
                                    Personal Chart

Comment

• 1. Little Boots - Christmas Will Be Different
                                      2. Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Dear Rainbow
                                      3. Cam - Classic
                                      4. Natalija Bunke - Iki Menulio Ir Atgal
                                      5. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - My Favourite Things
                                      My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                                      In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• 8 - 15 January 2021

01. (08) Ariana Grande | positions (9 weeks) peak #1
                                        02. (03) Mariah Carey | Out Here On My Own (10 weeks) peak #1
                                        03. (05) Kylie Minogue | Celebrate You (2 weeks) peak #3
                                        04. (07) Jaap Reesema & Pommelien Thijs | Nu Wij Niet Meer Praten (4 weeks) peak #1
                                        05. (re) Busta Rhymes feat. Mariah Carey | Where I Belong (7 weeks) peak #1

06. (ne) Brett Eldredge | Raymond (1 week) peak #6
                                        07. (01) Bonnie St. Claire | I Won't Stand Between Them (3 weeks) peak #1
                                        08. (04) Sam Smith | Breaking Hearts (2 weeks) peak #4
                                        09. (ne) Edsilia Rombley | Chale (1 week) peak #9
                                        10. (re) Ava Max | Take You To Hell (5 weeks) peak #4
                                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• poll: QuestionPro Poll - Stemlijst Eigenwijze 30 voor week 3 van 2021 Stemmen kan tot zondagavond 23:00.

Eigenwijze 30 week 2 van 2021

1. 1 7 María José Llergo - A través de ti
                                          2. 6 8 Alanis Morissette - Ablaze
                                          3. 2 9 Sault - Free
                                          4. 9 5 Garmarna - Ramunder
                                          5. 5 4 Andrea Bocelli + Cecilia Bartoli - Pianissimo
                                          6. 4 9 FireHead - **** the fraud
                                          7. 3 7 Anderson .Paak + Rick Ross - Cut em in
                                          8. 8 4 Tautumeitas - Spodre manu auguminu
                                          9. 12 5 Sparks - The existential threat
                                          10. _ 1 clipping. + Michael Esposito - Pain everyday
                                          11. 17 2 SShara (შარა) - Tialo darialao (ტიალო დარიალაო)
                                          12. 16 6 Khruangbin - So we won’t forget
                                          13. 13 2 Otava Yo (Отава Ё) - Maidens have sown the flax ( Посеяли девки лён)
                                          14. 23 2 Denise Sherwood + Lee “$cratch” Perry - Music shall live
                                          15. 15 2 Sigur Rós - Dvergmal
                                          16. 14 4 Fiona Apple - Fetch the bolt cutters
                                          17. 18 4 Keleketla!, Coldcut + Yugen Blakrok - Crystallise / Future toyi toyi
                                          18. 24 2 Bring me the horizon - Parasite eve
                                          19. _ 1 Nona - Forever yours
                                          20. 21 2 Froukje - Groter dan ik
                                          21. _ 1 Horace Andy - Lick shot
                                          22. _ 1 Pendulum - Driver
                                          23. 25 8 The Budos band - Long in the tooth
                                          24. 20 9 Mahsa Vahdat - Enlighten the night
                                          25. _ 1 Run the jewels - No save point
                                          26. 10 5 Mulatu Astatke + Black Jesus experience - Kulun Mankwaleshi
                                          27. 26 2 Wardruna - Kvitravn (White raven)
                                          28. 28 9 Tiësto - The business
                                          29. 7 10 Tower of power - Look in my eyes
                                          30. 27 2 47Soul - Dabke system

Verwondering: Taylor Swift - Willow

De eigenwijze 30 is een alternatieve single en promo hitlijst voor kwaliteitsmuziek met de mooiste muziek van de afgelopen tijd. De muziekgenres zijn divers zoals wereldmuziek, rock en elektronische muziek. deze hitlijst wordt elke week uitgezonden op golfbreker radio

Comment

• NOMINEE for the 3rd Annual UKMIX Hot100 AWARDS as

Voting will start once all categories are announced! Stay tuned!

Comment

• CZB I’ve restarted my chart FYI.

Comment

• My Top5 this week:

1 (NEW) 1 Keiino - Monument
                                                2 (NEW) 1 The Cast Of RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 13 - ConDragulations
                                                3 (NEW) 1 Lindsey Stirling & Mako - Lose You Now
                                                4 (2) 2 Katja Krasavice feat. Elif - Highway
                                                5 (3) 5 Blackmore's Night - Once Upon December

Comment

• 1. Taylor Swift - willow
                                                  2. Kings of Leon - The Bandit
                                                  3. Foo Fighters - Waiting On A War
                                                  4. Selena Gomez - De Una Vez
                                                  5. Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over The Country Club

Comment

•  1 - 24 -  2 -  1 - Heart Of A Champion Hollywood Undead Featuring Papa Roach & Ice Nine Kills - Hollywood Undead | BMG Rights Management
                                                     2 -  1 -  6 -  1 - Nightdrive Coska - Coska
                                                     3 -  4 - 15 -  1 - En Livstid I Krig (Live - The Great Tour - Gothenburg) Sabaton - Nuclear Blast
                                                     4 -  2 -  5 -  2 - C'Est La Vie dArtagnan - Sony Music Entertainment Germany GmbH
                                                     5 -  3 -  5 -  3 - Dead Man Walking Skillet - Atlantic | WEA
                                                     6 -  5 -  3 -  5 - Vill Ha Dig Igen Style - Sprinkler Records | Universal Music Distribution
                                                     7 - 10 -  2 -  7 - Scheiß Auf 2020 Frei.Wild - Rookies & Kings | Soulfood Music
                                                     8 - 57 - 28 -  1 - Wallenstein dArtagnan - Sony Music Entertainment Germany GmbH
                                                     9 -  8 - 14 -  4 - Money Money Money Swedish Hitz Goes Metal - Doolittle Group A/B | Naxos
                                                    10 - 12 -  3 - 10 - A Lifetime Of War Sabaton - Nuclear Blast
                                                    11 - 13 -  3 - 11 - Afterglow Ed Sheeran - Asylum Records | Atlantic
                                                    12 - 14 - 17 -  2 - Diese Tage Artef[u]ckt - Rookies & Kings | Soulfood Music
                                                    13 - 16 - 15 - 13 - Papillon Editors - Kitchenware Records
                                                    14 -  6 -  5 -  6 - Resist And Bite Sabaton - Nuclear Blast
                                                    15 - 20 - 17 -  3 - Keine Lüge Reicht Je Bis Zur Wahrheit Frei.Wild - Rookies & Kings | Soulfood Music
                                                    16 -  7 - 85 -  1 - Bismarck Sabaton - Nuclear Blast
                                                    17 - 23 -  2 - 17 - We d'Bärge Vergheie Gölä - Earthbeat GmbH
                                                    18 -  9 - 72 -  1 - The Way Jeremy Camp - BEC Recordings
                                                    19 - 11 -  2 - 11 - Out Of The Dark Eisbrecher - RCA Deutschland | Sony Music Entertainment Germany GmbH
                                                    20 - 28 - 20 -  3 - Schachmatt Artef[u]ckt - Rookies & Kings | Soulfood Music
                                                    21 - 26 - 39 -  1 - En Livstid I Krig Sabaton - Nuclear Blast
                                                    22 - 34 - 28 -  3 - Leb' Jeden Tag Artef[u]ckt - Rookies & Kings | Soulfood Music
                                                    23 - 15 - 52 -  1 - Ghost Division Sabaton - Black Lodge | Noise Pollution
                                                    24 - 17 -  5 - 17 - Digital World Amaranthe - Spinefarm Records
                                                    25 - 18 -  5 - 18 - The Purge Within Temptation - Vertigo | Universal Music
                                                    26 - 19 -  5 -  7 - Grab 'Em By The Pyongyang Nuclear Power Trio - Metal Blade Records
                                                    27 - NE -  1 - 27 - Farewell dArtagnan Featuring Patty Gurdy - Sony Music Entertainment Germany GmbH
                                                    28 - 22 -  5 -  7 - Merry Christmas Everyone Shakin' Stevens - Epic | CBS Records
                                                    29 - 25 -  2 - 25 - Joy Of Life The O'Reillys & The Paddyhats - The Nan Og
                                                    30 - 44 - 27 - 13 - Flucht Nach Vorn dArtagnan - Sony Music Entertainment Germany GmbH
                                                    31 - 21 - 11 -  4 - 82nd All The Way (Live - The Great Tour - Oslo) Sabaton Featuring Amaranthe - Nuclear Blast
                                                    32 - 60 - 28 - 17 - The Price Of A Mile Sabaton - Black Lodge | Noise Pollution
                                                    33 - 29 - 67 -  3 - Great War Sabaton - Nuclear Blast
                                                    34 - 30 - 22 - 11 - Dreams Gone Wrong CyHra - Nuclear Blast
                                                    35 - 58 - 22 -  1 - Übermorgen Mark Forster - Four Music Productions | Sony Music Entertainment Germany GmbH
                                                    36 - 63 - 15 -  5 - Carry On The Score, AWOLNATION - Republic Records | UMG Recordings, Inc.
                                                    37 - 70 -  5 - 37 - Du Bist Das Licht Artef[u]ckt - Rookies & Kings | Soulfood Music
                                                    38 - 27 - 30 -  3 - The Mandalorian Ludwig Göransson - Lucasfilm | Walt Disney Records
                                                    39 - 31 - 15 - 16 - Stay Another Day East 17 - London Records
                                                    40 - 32 -  4 - 17 - The Power Of Love Frankie Goes To Hollywood - ZTT Records
                                                    41 - 33 - 48 - 14 - Twilight Of The Thunder God Sabaton - Nuclear Blast
                                                    42 - 35 - 28 -  5 - Was Wir Wollen Artef[u]ckt - Rookies & Kings | Soulfood Music
                                                    43 - 36 - 44 -  2 - To Hell And Back Sabaton - Nuclear Blast
                                                    44 - 37 -  5 - 10 - To Hell And Back Beyond The Black - Napalm Records
                                                    45 - 38 -  5 - 11 - Can't Stop Christmas Robbie Williams - Robert Williams/Farrell Music Limited | Columbia
                                                    46 - 39 - 15 - 22 - Μη μιλάς Γιώργος Σαμπάνης - Universal Music S.A. (Greece)
                                                    47 - 40 - 14 - 12 - Source Of Life Dayseye - 960519 Records DK
                                                    48 - 41 - 57 -  6 - Magnify We Are Messengers - Word Entertainment | Curb
                                                    49 - 42 - 27 -  2 - Artef[u]ckt Artef[u]ckt - Rookies & Kings | Soulfood Music
                                                    50 - RE - 26 - 16 - Lose Yourself Luca Stricagnoli - Candyrat Records
                                                    trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                                    trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

Working...
                                                    X