Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "UKmixPARADE" - The Chart Of Our Charts!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad to see It All Belongs To Me is only at #80 that's a flop! Oh well... maybe next week.

Great #1! finally...
    P=MC2's Top 20
    Originally posted by Merci
    Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!

Comment

• Quite surprised that GMAYL directly reached the top 3 of so many charts...
      I heard it today for the first time and so far it could possibly debut inside the top 30 of my chart next week... It's not THAT awesome !

Question: The No. 80 song usually gets 4 points. My No. 2 e.g. wasn't included so are there certain rules when a song charts and when not?
      Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy94
        Question: The No. 80 song usually gets 4 points. My No. 2 e.g. wasn't included so are there certain rules when a song charts and when not?
        As explained in the very first post, tracks with the same points total (like this week's number 2 and number 3, which both have 45 points!!!) are listed alphabetically by title.

So, this week, your number two was thirteen places adrift of the top eighty - not as far away as some other number twos:

81 JUST DANCE - LADY GAGA ( Gagich 4 )
        82 LOOKIN' AT ME - TONI BRAXTON ( PosziMC2 4 )
        83 NEVER BE A RIGHT TIME - PROFESSOR GREEN ( adg 4 )
        84 ODE TO THE BOUNCER - STUDIO KILLERS ( RalphyS 4 )
        85 ONE THING - ONE DIRECTION ( 1990sFan 4 )
        86 OURS - TAYLOR SWIFT ( Tiger 4 )
        87 PAPER DOLL - STEF LANG ( FreakyFlyBry 4 )
        88 PART OF ME - KATY PERRY ( Tripolis 4 )
        89 ROSEBUD - THE JEZABELS ( Blondini 4 )
        90 SNOWED IN AT WHEELER STREET - KATE BUSH ( chun1702 4 )
        91 SNOWFLAKE - KATE BUSH ( Vindrag 4 )
        92 TAKE CARE - DRAKE FEATURING RIHANNA ( Calfbasa 4 )
        93 THE CAVE - MUMFORD AND SONS ( Timmy94 4 )
        94 THE DJ IS MINE - WONDER GIRLS FEATURING SCHOOL GYRLS ( jordi_89 4 )
        95 THE MOTTO - DRAKE ( urbanmusik 4 )
        96 VOGUE - MADONNA ( stevyy 4 )
        97 VOMIT - GIRLS ( abemr89655 4 )
        98 WAKA WAKA - SHAKIRA ( xypwftugpyqcss 4 )
        99 WALK - FOO FIGHTERS ( mostfierce2009 4 )

Counting down this week - the UKMixParade Top 200 of 2019

Comment

• Wow, didn't expect that Madonna will hit #1 already this week! But that's great!

Comment

• YES!!!!! So glad to see Love On Top in the Top Ten and at #7 my favourite number,
            I wonder how many Whitney songs will be in this chart next week, with the sad news that she's passed away, I just can't believe it.
            Classics VS Future Classics Survivor

Winner

Comment

• Huge increase for Madonna.
              My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

• Congrats to Madonna on the well-deserved #1! As for next week, I'm sure there'll be a bucketload of Whitney entries as UKMixers mourn the passing of one of music's finest.
                Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• what a jump for Madonna!
                  God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• Expected jump from Madge and I agree there will definitely be Whitney tracks next week.

BTW Tom Waits >>>>
                    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                      Congrats to Madonna on the well-deserved #1! As for next week, I'm sure there'll be a bucketload of Whitney entries as UKMixers mourn the passing of one of music's finest.
                      It looks like Whitney will return to the top spot on my chart at least! She owns sunday so far!
                      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                        Originally posted by JSparksFan
                        Congrats to Madonna on the well-deserved #1! As for next week, I'm sure there'll be a bucketload of Whitney entries as UKMixers mourn the passing of one of music's finest.
                        It looks like Whitney will return to the top spot on my chart at least! She owns sunday so far!
                        +1 I only listened to her today.
                        P=MC2's Top 20
                        Originally posted by Merci
                        Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!

Comment

• Wow can't remember the last time my full time 5 appeared
                          1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy
                            Wow can't remember the last time my full time 5 appeared
                            mine never has!
                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy
                              I'm lucky to get my #1 on here!

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycrazy
                                Originally posted by SholasBoy
                                But you gotta confess that your chart is everything but popular !
                                Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Originally posted by crazycrazy
                                  Face, bothered?

Popular is overrated.

Comment

• All 5
                                    Poker Face smashing

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy94
                                      Face, bothered?

Popular is overrated.
                                      Not that it sounds wrong: I meant the songs on your chart, not the chart itself .
                                      Of course it's not all about popularity but if a song isn't well-known or a lot of people don't like it, it can hardly do well...

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy94
                                        Face, bothered?

Popular is overrated.
                                        Not that it sounds wrong: I meant the songs on your chart, not the chart itself .
                                        Of course it's not all about popularity but if a song isn't well-known or a lot of people don't like it, it can hardly do well...
                                        Oh yes that's obvious I know that, I was just stating the truth that's all.

Comment

• As I won't be able to post it by 12 tomorrow I'll post mine now.

#1 Kylie Minogue- I Feel For You
                                          #2 Devin Townsend - Ziltoidia Attaxx!!!
                                          #3 Van Dyke Parks - The All Golden
                                          #4 Harry Nilsson - Ten Little Indians
                                          #5 David Bowie - The Last Thing You Should Do
                                          #6 Yoko Ono - Air Talk
                                          #7 Paul Simon - Love & Hard Times
                                          #8 Klaus Nomi - After The Fall
                                          #9 Will Young - Losing Myself
                                          #10 The Boxer Rebellion - Step Out of the Car

I'll be posting the links in my chart thread. ;)

Comment

• A Kylie Minogue song is #1?

*Faints*

Comment

A Kylie Minogue song is #1?

*Faints*
                                              Did you see his review for Body Language?

Comment

• Originally posted by swiftie13

*Faints*
                                                Yes, I did, but still. I'm shocked that Bill liked a Kylie song enough to put it at #1. I'm hoping for Britney next week.

Comment

Originally posted by swiftie13

*Faints*
                                                  Yes, I did, but still. I'm shocked that Bill liked a Kylie song enough to put it at #1. I'm hoping for Britney next week.
                                                  #delusional

Comment

• Originally posted by swiftie13
                                                    Originally posted by swiftie13

*Faints*
                                                    #delusional
                                                    #Optimistic

Comment

• You guys kill me.

Comment

• CZB is late, is he alright! :-?

Comment

CZB is late, is he alright! :-?
                                                          There's still just under five hours to go until the new chart is revealed!!!

So I'm busy working on it, as always. Of course, many Whitney Houston songs are appearing in the personal charts at the moment - so it will be interesting to see just how many make it into the overall top eighty! While two other ladies are in a close battle for the highest new entry - and, by a miracle, I might have all of my own top five present for a third week in a row! I don't think that's ever happened before - and it's partly because two of them are by Lana Del Rey. Neither she nor Kelly Clarkson have lost as many points since last week as Madonna - so although these look set to be the top three again, the final order may not yet be settled! Anybody who still has a new chart to update or post this week, you have about four and a half hours left to be included.....

Counting down this week - the UKMixParade Top 200 of 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by CZB
                                                            CZB is late, is he alright! :-?
                                                            There's still just under five hours to go until the new chart is revealed!!!

So I'm busy working on it, as always. Of course, many Whitney Houston songs are appearing in the personal charts at the moment - so it will be interesting to see just how many make it into the overall top eighty! While two other ladies are in a close battle for the highest new entry - and, by a miracle, I might have all of my own top five present for a third week in a row! I don't think that's ever happened before - and it's partly because two of them are by Lana Del Rey. Neither she nor Kelly Clarkson have lost as many points since last week as Madonna - so although these look set to be the top three again, the final order may not yet be settled! Anybody who still has a new chart to update or post this week, you have about four and a half hours left to be included.....
                                                            Oh great! I didn't realise the time differences I was under the impression you updated at midday on a Saturday?

Oh well hope some people have been charting some good tracks!

Comment

• My suggestions for this week:

01 (01) 06 The Me in You: Girl in Armour
                                                              02 (02) 04 First Aid Kit: Emmylou
                                                              03 (03) 10 Arcade Fire: Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)
                                                              04 (06) 13 Birdy: People Help the People
                                                              05 (05) 11 Florence + the Machine: No Light, No Light
                                                              06 (08) 13 Foster the People: Call It What You Want
                                                              07 (04) 13 Gotye: Eyes Wide Open
                                                              08 (13) 13 Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds: AKA What a Life
                                                              09 (15) 05 Anna Calvi: Blackout
                                                              10 (11) 06 Ane Brun feat. José González: Worship

11 (12) 07 Love Like Birds: Heavy Heart
                                                              12 (07) 13 Siri Nilsen: Alle Snakker Sant
                                                              13 (16) 11 Lana Del Rey: Born to Die
                                                              14 (14) 06 Adele: Rumour Has It
                                                              15 (17) 07 Gepetto & the Whales: Juno
                                                              16 (09) 06 Trixie Whitley: A Thousand Thieves
                                                              17 (10) 06 First Aid Kit: The Lion's Roar
                                                              18 (27) 06 Brooke Fraser: Betty
                                                              19 (32) 03 Black Keys: Gold on the Ceiling
                                                              20 (34) 03 Feist: The Bad in Each Other
                                                              My Chart

Musicblog

Comment

Working...
                                                              X