Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "UKmixPARADE" - The Chart Of Our Charts!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulboard Top 5:

01 (02) 02 | "Voor Altijd" - Maxine | 1 (1)
    02 (N-) 01 | "Break My Soul" - Beyoncé | 2
    03 (08) 02 | "Crush (Stripped)" - Ethel Cain | 3
    04 (04) 04 | "She Don't Know" - Carrie Underwood | 4
    05 (06) 11 | "Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version)" - Taylor Swift | 1 (2)
    last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• 01. Blinding Lights - The Weeknd
      02. Enemy - Imagine Dragons
      03. Rockstar - Post Malone ft. 21 Savage
      04. Unforgettable - French Montana ft. Swae Lee
      05. Congratulations - Post Malone ft. Quavo
      The Weeknd SURVIVOR: Round 13

Comment

• EDITED BELOW!
        Last edited by Leo; Sat June 25, 2022, 13:17.
        CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
        FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• Top 5 This Week:

1. Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)
          2. Kate Miller-Heidke - You Can't Hurt Me Anymore (feat. Jaguar Jonze)
          3. Angèle - Libre
          4. Ava Max - Maybe You're The Problem
          5. Beyoncé - Break My Soul

Comment

• My Top5 this week:

1 (NEW) 1 Taylor Swift - Carolina
            2 (1) 2 Carrie Underwood - She Don't Know
            3 (5) 2 The Cast of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars, Season 7 - 2getha 4eva (The Other Girls)
            4 (2) 2 The Cast of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars, Season 7 - Titanic (MSTR)
            5 (RE) 13 Eye Of Melian - The Bell

Comment

• There is something fitting hearing Running Up That Hill all around and seeing it’s resurgence around the world especially here in the East and West Villages walking around blocks which bore memories of my youth this Pride weekend. It’s been an uphill climb for all of us who have endured the trials and tribulations that stigmatized and
              marginalized us and those before us just because of who we loved. We’ve been Running Up That Hill.
              And if I only could,
              I'd make a deal with God,
              And I'd get him to swap our places,
              Be running up that road,
              Be running up that hill,
              Be running up that building.
              If I only could, oh..

Fortunately this desire that came from desperation and humiliation of being a homo, fag, communist and having no choice but to meet in the dark alleys and piers and bars paved with bricks with no light is a thing we intend to keep in the past. Happy Pride to All!
              My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• Beyonce break my soul
                Halsey so good
                Glimpse of us.
                Bad bunny Ojitos lindos
                Jack Harow first class
                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Weekending 6/24/22
                  1. Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God) • Kate Bush
                  2. Purple Zone • Soft Cell + Pet Shop Boys
                  3. Don’t Shut Me Down • ABBA
                  4. Again • BEXAR & Petey Martin
                  5. Into The Groove (You Dance Remix!) • Madonna
                  My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• 1 Beyonce - Break My Soul
                    2 Latto & Mariah - Big Energy Remix
                    3 Taylor Swift - Carolina
                    4 Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)
                    5 Taylor Swift - This Love (Taylor's Version)

yesterday night finally saw the ST episode so I am editting my votes to give Kate her deserved space!
                    CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                    FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• The Smile is de Engelse band die deze week voor de derde week bovenaan staat.
                      Het Australische Flume samen met Amerikaanse zangeres Caroline Polachek stijgen met hun ambient pop naar nummer 2.
                      De Californische rapper Kendrick Lamar stijgt naar nummer 3.
                      De artiesten op dit moment zijn toch wel Rammstein, The Smile en Kendrick Lamar die allen een dubbelnotering hebben. Lekker veel folk, jazz en elektronische muziek deze week.
                      Katherine Priddy staat nu negen weken genoteerd als langste in de lijst.
                      [embed]https://youtu.be/PSzZ30HN0kU[/embed]
                      5 _ nieuwe binnenkomers voor; Muse, Kendrick Lamar, Arcade Fire, Stewart Copeland + Ricky Kej en Buunshin.
                      10 stippen
                      3 superstippen voor; Nate Smith + Brittany Howard, Rammstein en Kendrick Lamar.

De Eigenwijze 30 is als radioprogramma te beluisteren op verschillende manieren:

- Op maandag live vanaf 20:00 op www.eigenwijze30.nl via Golfbreker radio op DAB+, internet, direct of webcam.

- Youtube afspeellijst: Voordat je verdergaat naar YouTube

- Spotify afspeellijst: [embed]http://open.spotify.com/user/eigenwijze3/playlist/56zVbCZhcqV53obBZd6fSd[/embed]

- Podcast : http://www.eigenwijze30.nl/mp3/Eigenwijze30_22-25.mp3

Stem nu op de Eigenwijze 30 van volgende week en stuur een mail naar eigenwijze30@golfbreker.com met jouw favorieten uit bovenstaande lijst of deze QuestionPro Poll - Stemlijst Eigenwijze 30 voor week 26 van 2022 poll. Stemmen kan tot zondagavond 22:00.

Eigenwijze 30 week 25 van 2022

1. 1 5 The Smile - Skrting on the surface
                      2. 4 4 Flume + Caroline Polachek - Sirens
                      3. 5 5 Kendrick Lamar - The heart part 5
                      4. 2 9 Katherine Priddy - Indigo
                      5. 3 8 Juno reactor, Don Davis, Azam Ali - Navras (+ remix)
                      6. 7 4 Tom MacDonald - The system
                      7. 6 7 Rammstein - Zick zack
                      8. 9 4 ANA ALCAIDE, Reza Shayesteh - Atashe del
                      9. 14 6 Nate Smith + Brittany Howard - Fly (For Mike)
                      10. 12 4 Harry Styles - As it was
                      11. 13 6 Floating points - Vocoder
                      12. 10 7 Denzel Curry + slowthai - Zatoichi
                      13. 11 7 esperanza spalding - Formwela 10
                      14. 16 4 Editors - Heart attack
                      15. 15 5 Zdob şi zdub + Fraţii Advahov - Trenuleţul
                      16. 19 3 The Smile - Pana-vision
                      17. 17 3 Tamino - The first disciple
                      18. 28 2 Rammstein - Angst
                      19. _ 1 Kendrick Lamar - N95
                      20. 20 2 Arooj Aftab, Anoushka Shankar - Udhero na
                      21. 8 7 Go_A - Kalyna
                      22. 23 3 Dlù - Bràighe loch iall
                      23. _ 1 Muse - Will of the people
                      24. _ 1 Arcade fire - Unconditional I (Lookout kid)
                      25. 26 2 black midi - Welcome to hell
                      26. 27 3 Bloodywood - Dana dan
                      27. _ 1 Stewart Copeland + Ricky Kej - Art of devotion
                      28. 30 2 Son mieux - Multicolor
                      29. _ 1 Buunshin - Cancelled
                      30. 29 2 Sami Yusuf, Asad Khan, Pooja Gaitonde - The wine of love

Verwondering: Paolo Nutini - Through the Echoes

Lid worden van de nieuwsbrief? Stuur je verzoek naar eigenwijze30@golfbreker.com
                      De eigenwijze 30 is een alternatieve single en promo hitlijst voor kwaliteitsmuziek met de mooiste muziek van de afgelopen tijd. De muziekgenres zijn divers zoals wereldmuziek, rock en elektronische muziek. deze hitlijst wordt elke week uitgezonden op golfbreker radio

Comment

• My most streamed songs: 17 - 24 June 2022

01. (11) MAXINE | Voor Altijd (4 weeks) peak #1
                        02. (02) Suzan & Freek | Honderd Keer (9 weeks) peak #2
                        03. (ne) Jaap Reesema x Lea Rue | Code Rood (1 week) peak #3
                        04. (05) wrs | Llámame - Eurovision Version (6 weeks) peak #1
                        05. (01) Emma Muscat | I Am What I Am (6 weeks) peak #1

06. (03) Emeli Sandé | Ready To Love (2 weeks) peak #3
                        07. (04) Kelly Clarkson | Blue Bayou (2 weeks) peak #4
                        08. (10) Ava Max | Maybe You're The Problem (9 weeks) peak #2
                        09. (07) Lady Gaga | Hold My Hand (8 weeks) peak #2
                        10. (08) Will Young | Why Does It Hurt (10 weeks) peak #2
                        11. (12) MEAU | Als Jij Maar Bij Me Bent (9 weeks) peak #3
                        12. (06) Sam Smith | Love Me More (8 weeks) peak #1

Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Top 5 this week

#1 Runway - Mariah Carey
                          #2 Big Energy Remix - Latto X Mariah Carey feat. DJ Khaled
                          #3 N95 - Kendrick Lamar
                          #4 Glimpse of Us - Joji
                          #5 The Roof (Back in Time) - Mariah Carey
                          Last edited by Tomer_MC; Sat June 25, 2022, 21:47.
                          #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Not yet caught up with regularly resuming the chart. So these are the biggest adds of the week.

1. Race To The Sea - Sabaton
                            2. Fly Away - Gloryhammer
                            3. Gimme! Gimme! ...Mead After Midnight! - Feuerschwanz
                            4. Pray To The Hunter (The Elder Scrolls Online) - Saltatio Mortis
                            5. Eye To Eye - While She Sleeps
                            trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                            trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• 1 / Foals / 2001
                              2 / Paolo Nutini / Acid Eyes
                              3 / Paolo Nutini / Shine a Light
                              4 / Beyoncé / BREAK MY SOUL
                              5 / Emeli Sandé / There Isn't Much

top 50 later tomorrow

Comment

• Well, with just eight minutes left until this week's deadline, and thirty-eight new top fives posted (the second highest amount so far in 2022), I've been looking back through the files to see how long it has been since what seems very likely to happen tonight last occured. And it appears to be in this chart. more than eight and a half years ago:

10th November 2013

01 02 14 01 ROYALS - LORDE ( andrej 4 / dani123 5 / Haribo 2 / JSparksFan 5 /
                                adg 5 / leomedar 5 / Lollo95 5 / RalphyS 1 / tcatron565 4 / Terence 4 / whyismile 1 )
                                02 03 03 02 DO WHAT U WANT - LADY GAGA FEATURING R KELLY
                                (Dexter 5 / Kai 2 / Mainshow 1 / Rihab95 2 / SholasBoy 4 / Tansike 3 / toni_pest 5 / TrinidadNavy 3 / vinnie65 5 / wiczynp1 2)
                                03 04 04 03 UNCONDITIONALLY - KATY PERRY
                                (FreakyFlyBry 5 / Haribo 4 / marat2408 3 / MostFierce 5 / Nostalgiee 1 / PosziMC2 2 / taraella 3 / theArmy 4 / vinnie65 4)
                                04 08 02 04 THE MONSTER - EMINEM FEATURING RIHANNA
                                ( Benny 4 / Era 4 / JakeP 2 / Kai 1 / marat2408 2 / Rihab95 4 / stevyy 1 / theArmy 2 / TrinidadNavy 5 / TyHudson 5 )
                                05 11 02 05 VENUS - LADY GAGA (Dexter 2 /Kai 4 /Mainshow 4 /pete_siano 3 /Tansike 4 /TheResonantIpod 1 / yomaku 4)

While, at first glance, that one may not look too strange, tonight's new one might.....
                                Counting down this week - the UKMixParade Top 200 of 2021

Comment

• Thanks again for the comments this week!

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                  "N95" so close to the top!
                                  In ten minutes from now, it's going to be nowhere remotely near, taking a really big dive - as the new top five
                                  will look very different from last week's. The new number one might be easier to predict than the rest of it.....

Time up

Comment

• .`

I looked quite a long way back through the files, and found several weeks in which four of the top five were
                                    achieving new peaks - but this looks like the first one since November 2013 in which ALL of them are.....

Week 671

Thirty-six of the personal top fives combined into last week's UKMixParade have been updated in the past seven days - and it's welcome back to InFamous and trebor, whose new charts replace an old one from Goldmoney. This increases the total number of contributors constant at forty-two, with 630 points shared among 171 different tracks. Twenty-six of them are at number one in the chart of one member, but nowhere to be found in the top fives of any of the others. Everybody has at least two of their top five in the overall top eighty this week - and the entire top fives of cheapthrills and Leo are somewhere here. Seven other members - Benny, bm08, GaGarazzi, LittleArsonist, setg1, Thriller and Tomer_MC - have four hits present each.

After several weeks in which the majority of new entries have arrived on the strength of just one top five placing, this time there are five with more widespread instant popularity. Joji and Sophie Cates are straight into the top twenty, while Mariah Carey and Taylor Swift dominate the bottom half of the top ten by adding a new hit to another dropping out of the top five. Above them, there's a small advance for Harry Styles, a bigger leap by Rina Sawayama, a massive move for Maxine and the highest new entry from Beyonce! But they all miss out on becoming our 187th forum favourite. By far the oldest recording ever to reach number one, it gets there with one of bigger winning margins so far this year. From 1985, Kate Bush, and "Running Up That Hill".

26th June 2022

01 04 04 01 RUNNING UP THAT HILL (A DEAL WITH GOD) - KATE BUSH
                                    (Benny 5 / cheapthrills 3 / GaGarazzi 5 / Leo 2 / toffonews 5 / XavierTrovo 4 / Zeph 5)

02 --- 01 02 BREAK MY SOUL - BEYONCE
                                    ( bm08 1 / crystalphoenix 4 / GaGarazzi 1 / InFamous 5 / Leo 5 / LittleArsonist 2 )
                                    03 08 05 03 LATE NIGHT TALKING - HARRY STYLES ( Erotica 5 / FreakyFlyBry 2 / MisterK 4 / punchkano1 4 )
                                    04 12 06 04 THIS HELL - RINA SAWAYAMA ( Erotica 3 / FreakyFlyBry 5 / Thriller 5 )
                                    05 75 02 05 VOOR ALTIJD - MAXINE ( crystalphoenix 5 / RayRay 5 )
                                    06 05 08 05 THIS LOVE - TAYLOR SWIFT ( Leo 1 / MyFriendJack 3 / mykka 5 )
                                    07 01 15 01 BIG ENERGY - LATTO ( / X MARIAH CAREY FEATURING DJ KHALED ) ( Leo 4 / Tomer_MC 4 )
                                    08 --- 01 08 CAROLINA - TAYLOR SWIFT ( Leo 3 / Tansike 5 )
                                    09 --- 01 09 RUNWAY - MARIAH CAREY ( bm08 3 / Tomer_MC 5 )
                                    10 03 08 01 ABOUT DAMN TIME - LIZZO ( cheapthrills 2 / MisterK 1 / setg1 3 / Thriller 1 )

11 15 14 04 PURPLE ZONE - SOFT CELL AND PET SHOP BOYS ( CZB 3 / Zeph 4 )
                                    12 09 12 01 AS IT WAS - HARRY STYLES ( Benny 1 / XavierTrovo 5 )
                                    13 13 07 13 CATE'S BROTHER - MAISIE PETERS ( MyFriendJack 4 / setg1 2 )
                                    14 14 43 01 DON'T SHUT ME DOWN - ABBA ( Benny 3 / Zeph 3 )
                                    15 06 10 06 FREE IN THE KNOWLEDGE - SMILE ( JahWomble 5 / toffonews 1 )
                                    16 18 06 05 LLAMAME - WRS ( Erotica 4 / RayRay 2 )
                                    17 16 04 16 SHE DON'T KNOW - CARRIE UNDERWOOD ( crystalphoenix 2 / Tansike 4 )
                                    18 17 03 17 TELL ME IT'S NOT OVER - SHAPESHIFTERS FEATURING ADI OASIS ( SholasBoy 4 / Thriller 2 )
                                    19 --- 01 19 GLIMPSE OF US - JOJI ( InFamous 3 / Tomer_MC 2 )
                                    20 --- 01 20 NASTY - SOPHIE CATES ( Blondini 4 / heppolo 1 )

21 --- 01 21 2001 - FOALS ( LittleArsonist 5 )
                                    22 20 03 20 4U - OFENBACH ( SholasBoy 5 )
                                    23 --- 01 23 AU REVOIR - MENTHuLL ( laurentpons 5 )
                                    24 22 05 22 BEGIN AGAIN - TAYLOR SWIFT ( punchkano1 5 )
                                    25 23 135 1 BLINDING LIGHTS - WEEKND ( Phoenixx 5 )
                                    26 Re 28 03 BREATHIN - ARIANA GRANDE ( JSparksFan 5 )
                                    27 26 02 26 CRAZY - IVY ( jordi_89 5 )
                                    28 --- 01 28 EMERGENCIA - NATHY PELUSO ( Benjamin 5 )
                                    29 --- 01 29 FAIRY METAL - BANSHEE ( heppolo 5 )
                                    30 31 04 30 HEXIE MOUNTAINS - ORVILLE PECK ( cheapthrills 5 )

31 10 07 03 HOLD MY HAND - LADY GAGA ( ConstantinosV 5 )
                                    32 33 20 02 IN THE DARK - PURPLE DISCO MACHINE AND SOPHIE AND THE GIANTS ( CZB 5 )
                                    33 --- 01 33 LEFT AND RIGHT - CHARLIE PUTH FEATURING JUNG KOOK OF BTS ( vinnie65 5 )
                                    34 35 07 31 LOVE MYSELF - RONDE ( RalphyS 5 )
                                    35 --- 01 35 NO MORE GAMES - TOM AND MOSSEE, WALLU, MARTINA BUDDE ( Top10 5 )
                                    36 37 02 36 NOW WE'RE STRANGERS - HAICH BER NA ( camdwntownjohn 5 )
                                    37 39 04 36 PLAN B - MEGAN THEE STALLION ( jio 5 )
                                    38 --- 01 38 RACE TO THE SEA - SABATON ( trebor 5 )
                                    39 --- 01 39 RuBEZAHL - JOACHIM WITT ( Charles Pons 5 )
                                    40 --- 01 40 SHINE ON - BEDOUIN SOUNDCLASH ( tdc2000 5 )

41 46 02 41 SKRTING ON THE SURFACE - SMILE ( Eigenwijze 30 5 )
                                    42 --- 01 42 STAGGER LEE - DELBERT MCCLINTON ( setg1 5 )
                                    43 --- 01 43 STICKY - DRAKE ( bm08 5 )
                                    44 47 07 42 THE LAKES - TAYLOR SWIFT ( MyFriendJack 5 )
                                    45 Re 03 45 WESTERN WIND - CARLY RAE JEPSEN ( MisterK 5 )
                                    46 --- 01 46 WORRY - WOMBATS ( Blondini 5 )
                                    47 02 05 02 N95 - KENDRICK LAMAR ( cheapthrills 1 / Tomer_MC 3 )
                                    48 --- 01 48 ACID EYES - PAOLO NUTINI ( LittleArsonist 4 )
                                    49 54 04 49 CHEW MY CHEEKS - PRIMA QUEEN ( jio 4 )
                                    50 25 04 25 COMO TU - LALI ( Benjamin 4 )

51 --- 01 51 DEEP DOWN - ALOK, ELLA EYRE AND KENNY DOPE FEATURING NEVER DULL ( Thriller 4 )
                                    52 28 02 28 DESIGNER - JOSE M DURO, DJ SAVA AND ARTURO GRAO ( Top10 4 )
                                    53 58 15 05 ENEMY - IMAGINE DRAGONS FEATURING JID ( Phoenixx 4 )
                                    54 30 06 11 EVERYTHING BUT YOU - CLEAN BANDIT FEATURING A7S ( mykka 4 )
                                    55 --- 01 55 FLY AWAY - GLORYHAMMER ( trebor 4 )
                                    56 --- 01 56 FOR THE GIRLS - HAYLEY KIYOKO ( cheapthrills 4 )
                                    57 60 02 57 FULL ROUND TABLE - CHAPPAQUA WRESTLING ( toffonews 4 )
                                    58 --- 01 58 HAD TO KNOW - JERRY CANTRELL ( FreakyFlyBry 4 )
                                    59 --- 01 59 HEAVY GOLDEN SWIM - LUNGE ( JahWomble 4 )
                                    60 62 02 60 HONDERD KEER - SUZAN AND FREEK ( RayRay 4 )

61 --- 01 61 JIMMY COOKS - DRAKE FEATURING 21 SAVAGE ( bm08 4 )
                                    62 --- 01 62 LIFELESS - DEF LEPPARD ( vinnie65 4 )
                                    63 11 07 03 MY LOVE - FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE ( ConstantinosV 4 )
                                    64 38 03 38 PIOVE IN DISCOTECA - TOMMASO PARADISO ( laurentpons 4 )
                                    65 41 06 33 REMEDY - LEONY ( Benny 4 )
                                    66 --- 01 66 ROTOSCOPE - SPIRITBOX ( heppolo 4 )
                                    67 43 04 39 SANS SOLEIL - ALEXISONFIRE ( tdc2000 4 )
                                    68 68 02 68 SHIT TV - COACH PARTY ( camdwntownjohn 4 )
                                    69 --- 01 69 SIRENS - FLUME AND CAROLINE POLACHEK ( Eigenwijze 30 4 )
                                    70 --- 01 70 SO GOOD - HALSEY ( InFamous 4 )

71 69 02 69 SUPERMODEL - MaNESKIN ( RalphyS 4 )
                                    72 71 09 39 THE JOKER AND THE QUEEN - ED SHEERAN ( / FEATURING TAYLOR SWIFT ) ( CZB 4 )
                                    73 Re 12 36 TOUCH ME - IVY ( jordi_89 4 )
                                    74 --- 01 74 VELVET ELVIS - KACEY MUSGRAVES ( JSparksFan 4 )
                                    75 48 03 48 VIVA LAS VENGEANCE - PANIC! AT THE DISCO ( setg1 4 )
                                    76 --- 01 76 WHAT ELSE IS THERE? - MORTEMIA FEATURING ZORA COCK ( Charles Pons 4 )
                                    77 --- 01 77 YOU CAN'T HURT ME ANYMORE - KATE MILLER-HEIDKE FEAT. JAGUAR JONZE ( GaGarazzi 4 )
                                    78 Re 07 03 MAYBE YOU'RE THE PROBLEM - AVA MAX ( GaGarazzi 2 / RalphyS 1 )
                                    79 19 12 10 THERE ISN'T MUCH - EMELI SANDE ( jio 2 / LittleArsonist 1 )
                                    80 --- 01 80 2GETHA 4EVA (THE OTHER GIRLS) - CAST OF RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE ALL STARS, S7 ( Tansike 3 )

Also scoring in two individual top fives this week:

111 FIRST CLASS - JACK HARLOW ( InFamous 1 / XavierTrovo 1 )

And plummeting right out of the top ten:

169 THE ROOF (BACK IN TIME) - MARIAH CAREY ( / FEATURING BRANDY ) ( Tomer_MC 1 )

.`

Comment

• Same Top 5 in the same positions this week, which is a shame as there are some impressive climbers just behind these:

1 (1) The Lakes - Taylor Swift (7 weeks at #1)
                                      2 (2) Cate's Brother - Maisie Peters
                                      3 (3) This Love - Taylor Swift
                                      4 (4) Secrets From A Girl - Lorde
                                      5 (5) The Foundations of Decay - My Chemical Romance

This week's new entries:

22 Carry You Home (live) - Ward Thomas
                                      24 Sea Fog - Keane
                                      25 A Bit Of Previous - Bell & Sebastian
                                      27 End Of The Road (ftg Rachel Chinouriri) - The Snuts
                                      28 For My Friends - King Princess
                                      29 Want Want - Maggie Rogers
                                      30 Because - Ronnie Spector

Comment

• Great to see a Dutch song in the Top 5. Don't think this has happened often.

Maxine also released an English version:

Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• This week's setg1 top five:

1. (5.) Sam Haft: You Will Be Okay (Simon's Lullaby) (2 weeks at #1)
                                          2. (1.) Delbert McClinton: Stagger Lee
                                          3. (2.) Panic! at the Disco: Viva Las Vengeance
                                          4. (4.) Maisie Peters: Cate's Brother
                                          5. (3.) Lizzo: About Damn Time

Comment

• Goldmoney making a new Top 5 this week?

Comment

• THIS HELL - RINA SAWAYAMA
                                              HOLD MY HAND - LADY GAGA
                                              GENERATION CANCELLATION - LITTLE BIG
                                              MY LOVE - FOLRENCE
                                              PLAYGROUND - BEA MILLER

Comment

• 1. Race To The Sea - Sabaton
                                                2. Yours - Dynazty
                                                3. Fly Away - Gloryhammer
                                                4. Pray To The Hunter (The Elder Scrolls Online) - Saltatio Mortis
                                                5. The Light - Seventh Wonder
                                                trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                                trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• 01. Blinding Lights - The Weeknd
                                                  02. Enemy - Imagine Dragons
                                                  03. D.D. (Dirty Diana Cover) - The Weeknd
                                                  04. Rockstar - Post Malone ft. 21 Savage
                                                  05. White Iverson - Post Malone
                                                  The Weeknd SURVIVOR: Round 13

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx View Post
                                                    01. Blinding Lights - The Weeknd
                                                    How can you still love to stream this song by now?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X