Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "UKmixPARADE" - The Chart Of Our Charts!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some songs in that top 10 I haven't heard. Shall try and give some of the songs unknown to me, a listen!

Great job CZB!

Comment

• 03 ---- 01 PRIMADONNA - MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS
      ( BadGirl 5 / Blondini 1 / jafetsigfinns 5 / pete_siano 5 / steophonic 4 / Thriller 2 )

Nice to see!

Shame the Carly Rae fans don't bother voting in the Pop Chart where she hasn't got higher than 64.
      Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (11th July 20) - Jessie Ware breaks a record! Plus Jessie Frye, Teenage Joans, AA Williams, Allie X, Samantha Crain, Future Islands, San Cisco, Static-X, Ghum, Liza Owen, Wye Oak, Declan McKenna, Blues Pills, Kid Cudi ft Eminem, Polly Scattergood, Dream Wife, Willie Nelson, Keleketla!...

Comment

• 21 Re 23 WE FOUND LOVE - RIHANNA FEATURING CALVIN HARRIS

Comment

• Awesome jump for Friends!

Comment

• Aww, "Call Me Maybe" stalls at #4. I want Top 3, at least, next week!
            Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
              Awesome jump for Friends!
              1+

Also nice too see my #1 (Kerli) new at #79

Comment

• Go Toni
                P=MC2's Top 20
                Originally posted by Merci
                Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!

Comment

• What a huge jump for Talk That Talk.
                  My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

• Glad to see End Of Time by Beyonce and Rumour Has It by Adele rise up. Thanks CZB.
                    Classics VS Future Classics Survivor

Winner

Comment

• PRIMADONNA - MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS
                      RUMOUR HAS IT - ADELE
                      SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW - GOTYE FEATURING KIMBRA
                      BLUE JEANS - LANA DEL REY
                      SET FIRE TO THE RAIN - ADELE
                      CHAMPAGNE SUPERNOVA - OASIS
                      HOW CAN YOU LIVE IN THE NORTHEAST? - PAUL SIMON
                      MET BEFORE - CHAIRLIFT
                      NO LIGHT, NO LIGHT - FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE
                      ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT RAINS - GARBAGE
                      SHADOW DAYS - JOHN MAYER
                      ZERO GRAVITY - KERLI

Like all of these, bolded are faves.
                      My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• once again, my taste is too special to get me more than my #1 song charting.

lol

has anyone plans putting Gary Go's wonderful in his/her top 5?- it might become my new #1 next week.
                        My Chart

Comment

• Here's my chart for this week:
                          For The Love Of Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcthemike
                            Here's my chart for this week:
                            I suspect that I'm not alone in the forum in never having heard anything by the act that are number one in your chart - but, bizarrely, the early indications are that Alabama Shakes could have two new entries side by side in tonight's new UKmixParade! A couple of tracks from the new Madonna album might also be appearing - but which ones? And can she get back into the top ten with "Girl Gone Wild" ?

There have been forty-eight chart updates already this week (including mine!!!) - but there's plenty of time left for a few more to be included. They really can make all the difference - even to the top two, which are very close together at the moment. Will "Starships" stay at the top for Nicki Minaj, or will Katy Perry overtake her again with "Part Of Me" ? Find out, in seven hours from now!

Counting down this week - the UKMixParade Top 200 of 2019

Comment

• Have you heard that the forum is supposedly meant to be closing soon CZB?

Comment

• Ooooh Marcthemike, a lovely obscure list to sink my teeth into, thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycrazy
                                  Have you heard that the forum is supposedly meant to be closing soon CZB?
                                  will we get one last UKMIXPARADE?
                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                                    will we get one last UKMIXPARADE?
                                    After all the time and effort that has already gone into it, I should hope so!

It has, however, been suggested to me that it might be a good idea to post it a couple of hours earlier than normal - so the plan is, as reflected in my preview a few posts up, for it to appear at 10.00pm UK time. So there's still just over three hours left for any further updates or new charts to be included.

And I wouldn't rule out the possibility of more than one of your top five making it into the top eighty this time,,,,,,

Comment

• Originally posted by CZB

And I wouldn't rule out the possibility of more than one of your top five making it into the top eighty this time,,,,,,
                                      omg really..? that wud be awesome.
                                      My Chart

Comment

• So for the last Ukmix parade... Here is my top5

1. Fun. - We Are Young (Feat. Janelle Monaé)
                                        2. Florence + The Machine - Never Let Me Go
                                        3. Rihanna - Talk That Talk (Feat. Jay-Z)
                                        4. Arctic Monkeys - R U Mine?
                                        5. The Black Keys - Gold On The Ceiling

Too lazy to update my full chart

Comment

• Before the server gets clogged I'll update all of my stuff tonight.

My Top 10 most played:

o1 Caravan - Golf Girl
                                          o2 Caravan - Winter Wine
                                          o3 Caravan - Love To Love You (And Tonight Pigs Will Fly)
                                          o4 Caravan - In the Land of Grey and Pink
                                          o5 Randy Newman - Ghosts
                                          o6 Fad Gadget - Ideal World
                                          o7 Gemma Ray - S.U.D
                                          o8 Fad Gadget - Collapsing New People
                                          o9 Caravan - Nine Feet Underground
                                          o10 Fad Gadget – Jump

Comment

• Thanks again for the comments!

And you'll never believe what's right at the bottom of the top eighty.....

Week 137

This week, a new chart from dziobaseczek increases the number of contributors to sixty-eight. Fifty-two of our individual top fives have been updated since last week (several of them more than once!).....thirty-one of them have a number one that nobody else is currently charting.....the number ones of ten members (CHB, crazycrazy, Haribo, jordi_89, jszmiles, KevinScream, mykka, pete_siano, PosziMC2 and vinnie65) are their only representatives in the overall top eighty this time.....while the entire top fives of five others (Benny, Dee1, fran_, marat2408 and XavierTrovo) can be found somewhere here.

Adele has had a few of the longest-lasting UKmixParade hits ever - and now one of them becomes the first track ever to appear fifty times. Which one could that be? There are six re-entries this week, while Taylor Swift has the most impressive of twenty brand new entries. They also include two tracks from the new [b}Madonna[/b]. And her new single is among twenty-nine climbers, moving back up into the top ten - but there are several more rapid risers, including Florence and the Machine, Lana Del Rey and One Direction. And has Nicki Minaj held on for a third week at number one with "Starships"? Let's find out!

31st March 2012

01 02 07 PART OF ME - KATY PERRY ( anthonyalex 4 / BadGirl 5 /
                                            Benny 3 / Calfbasa 1 / Dee1 1 / fran_ 2 / FreakyFlyBry 4 / Jack 5 / jlo17 1 /
                                            Kunoichime 5 / mykka 5 / Nostalgiee 1 / Tiger 2 // XavierTrovo 3 )

02 01 07 STARSHIPS - NICKI MINAJ ( anthonyalex 3 / BadGirl 1 / Benny 5 / Calfbasa 4 / Dee1 3 / Jack 2 / jlo17 5 / Kunoichime 2 / Matti88 5 / Plym 1 / SholasBoy 4 / tcatron565 2 / Tripolis 1 )
                                            03 03 02 PRIMADONNA - MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS
                                            ( Blondini 1 / jafetsigfinns 5 / luckyONE 4 / mostfierce2009 5 / pete_siano 5 / steophonic 5 )
                                            04 15 07 WE ARE YOUNG - FUN FEATURING JANELLE MONAE
                                            ( anthonyalex 1 / BadGirl 2 / Benny 1 / Matti88 1 / Play 5 / Spartan 2 / Timmy94 4 / XavierTrovo 4 )
                                            05 04 14 CALL ME MAYBE - CARLY RAE JEPSEN
                                            ( anthonyalex 5 / BanZai 1 / Flocon 5 / phoenix98 5 )
                                            06 16 16 TAKE CARE - DRAKE FEATURING RIHANNA (04wayne 3 / BanZai 4 /fran_ 3 / luckyONE 5)
                                            07 13 05 DRIVE BY - TRAIN ( jlo17 4 / marat2408 1 / RalphyS 5 / tcatron565 3 / XavierTrovo 1 )
                                            08 19 05 GIRL GONE WILD - MADONNA
                                            ( BanZai 5 / jafetsigfinns 2 / luckyONE 1 / Tansike 3 / Thriller 3 )
                                            09 09 18 TURN ME ON - DAVID GUETTA FEATURING NICKI MINAJ
                                            ( adg 1 / chris975 4 / Jack 4 / Kunoichime 1 / Nostalgiee 4 )
                                            10 11 21 WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU (STRONGER) - KELLY CLARKSON
                                            ( marat2408 3 / tcatron565 5 / XavierTrovo 5 )

11 25 15 WILD ONES - FLO RIDA FEATURING SIA
                                            ( DJDisco 3 / fran_ 5 / mostfierce2009 2 / RalphyS 3 )
                                            12 08 27 SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW - GOTYE FEATURING KIMBRA
                                            ( CZB 2 / marat2408 5 / Matti88 3 / toni_pest 2 )
                                            13 ---- 01 EYES OPEN - TAYLOR SWIFT ( Blondini 5 / phoenix98 1 / swiftie13 5 )
                                            14 18 05 FRIENDS - AURA DIONE FEATURING ROCK MAFIA ( Tansike 2 / Timmy94 5 / toni_pest 4 )
                                            15 14 05 TALK THAT TALK - RIHANNA / JAY-Z ( fran_ 1 / Kunoichime 4 / Nostalgiee 3 / Play 3 )
                                            16 10 09 TURN UP THE MUSIC - CHRIS BROWN FEATURING RIHANNA
                                            ( 04wayne 2 / abi 1 / Flocon 3 / SholasBoy 1 / Thriller 4 )
                                            17 36 19 BLUE JEANS - LANA DEL REY ( andrej 3 / CZB 3 / jio 4 )
                                            18 22 04 CLIMAX - USHER ( 04wayne 4 / Plym 2 / Spartan 1 / steophonic 3 )
                                            19 31 07 END OF TIME - BEYONCE ( BeeFan 5 / joel77m77 5 )
                                            20 20 02 LET'S GO - CALVIN HARRIS FEATURING NE-YO
                                            ( jlo17 2 / Plym 4 / SholasBoy 3 / steophonic 1 )

21 ---- 01 PERFECT WORLD - GOSSIP ( 04wayne 5 / Marcthemike 3 / Wardo 2 )
                                            22 21 24 WE FOUND LOVE - RIHANNA feat. CALVIN HARRIS ( abi 4 /marat2408 4 / XavierTrovo 2)
                                            23 35 13 WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL - ONE DIRECTION
                                            ( abdeeaikawa 3 / FreakyFlyBry 2 / Tripolis 5 )
                                            24 17 11 AI SE EU TE PEGO - MICHEL TELO ( mostfierce2009 3 / Nostalgiee 5 / xypwftugpyqcss 1 )
                                            25 ---- 01 GANG BANG - MADONNA ( BadGirl 4 / NothingFails 5 )
                                            26 23 10 NEXT TO ME - EMELI SANDE ( brosa0 3 / fran_ 4 / RalphyS 2 )
                                            27 30 04 R U MINE? - ARCTIC MONKEYS ( adg 4 / jio 3 / Play 2 )
                                            28 ---- 01 UNITY - SHINEDOWN ( tdc2000 4 / vinnie65 5 )
                                            29 12 16 BORN TO DIE - LANA DEL REY ( BanZai 2 / Belpop 3 / Dee1 2 / Timmy94 1 )
                                            30 26 03 COMETAS POR EL CIELO - LA OREJA DE VAN GOGH ( Benny 4 / Tiger 4 )
                                            31 ---- 01 I'M ADDICTED - MADONNA ( NothingFails 4 / stevyy 4 )
                                            32 ---- 01 NEVER LET ME GO - FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE ( jszmiles 3 / Play 4 / swiftie13 1 )
                                            33 37 08 ONE THING - ONE DIRECTION ( abdeeaikawa 4 / Benny 2 / Tripolis 2 )
                                            34 68 02 RIGHT BY MY SIDE - NICKI MINAJ / CHRIS BROWN (abi 5 /JSparksFan 2 /rihmonster 1)

35 06 10 ELEPHANT - ALEXANDRA BURKE ( Jack 3 / jafetsigfinns 1 / Thriller 2 / toni_pest 1 )
                                            36 28 07 I WON'T GIVE UP - JASON MRAZ ( Calfbasa 3 / RalphyS 4 )
                                            37 34 18 LEVELS - AVICII ( chris975 2 / DJDisco 5 )
                                            38 29 25 LOVE ON TOP - BEYONCE ( joel77m77 2 / rihmonster 5 )
                                            39 64 16 NO LIGHT, NO LIGHT - FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE ( rihmonster 4 / swiftie13 3 )
                                            40 07 06 RUMOUR HAS IT - ADELE ( Dee1 4 / joel77m77 3 )
                                            41 ---- 01 SHE DOESN'T MIND - SEAN PAUL ( adg 2 / Plym 5 )
                                            42 05 06 SIMPLE SONG - SHINS ( Belpop 5 / NothingFails 2 )
                                            43 56 03 HOMEWRECKER - MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS (Blondini 2 /chris975 1 /jafetsigfinns 3 )
                                            44 39 02 100 PROOF - KELLIE PICKLER ( Tiger 5 )
                                            45 40 15 3 - BRITNEY SPEARS ( Dee1 5 )
                                            46 44 03 BITTER END - THE VEER UNION ( tdc2000 5 )
                                            47 ---- 01 DARK SIDE - KELLY CLARKSON ( FreakyFlyBry 5 )
                                            48 27 17 DOMINO - JESSIE J ( Calfbasa 5 )
                                            49 ---- 01 FEVER - B TRAITS FEATURING ELISABETH TROY ( Thriller 5 )

50 54 17 GLAD YOU CAME - WANTED ( marat2408 2 / Tripolis 3 )
                                            51 ---- 01 GOLF GIRL - CARAVAN ( crazycrazy 5 )
                                            52 ---- 01 HOLD ON - ALABAMA SHAKES ( Marcthemike 5 )
                                            53 ---- 01 I FOUND YOU - ALABAMA SHAKES ( andrej 5 )
                                            54 60 02 IRREPLACEABLE - BEYONCE ( Haribo 5 )
                                            55 ---- 01 IS ANYBODY OUT THERE? - K'NAAM FEATURING NELLY FURTADO ( brosa0 5 )
                                            56 Re 05 KING OF HEARTS - CASSIE ( SholasBoy 5 )
                                            57 ---- 01 LIGHTS OUT (GO CRAZY) - JUNIOR CALDERA... ( toni_pest 5 )
                                            58 ---- 01 MODERN REALM - WOLFBACK BEAR TRACK ( dziobaseczek 5 )
                                            59 63 03 MY CROWN - THE STORM ( chris975 5 )
                                            60 ---- 01 NOVA ZEMBLA - WIEGEL / MEIRMANS / SNITKER ( CZB 5 )
                                            61 66 05 NU ABO - F(X) ( jordi_89 5 )
                                            62 67 05 ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT RAINS - GARBAGE ( CHB 5 )
                                            63 71 50 SOMEONE LIKE YOU - ADELE ( BeeFan 1 / xypwftugpyqcss 4 )
                                            64 72 05 STEAMING - SARAH MCLACHLAN ( KevinScream 5 )

65 Re 05 THE ADVENTURES OF RAIN DANCE MAGGIE - RHCP ( Wardo 5 )
                                            66 74 02 THE BIT THAT I DON'T GET - KATIE MELUA ( jio 5 )
                                            67 Re 02 THE TROUBLE WITH GIRLS - SCOTTY MCCREERY ( abdeeaikawa 5 )
                                            68 Re 02 THE WOLF IS GETTING MARRIED - SINEAD 'CONNOR ( jszmiles 5 )
                                            69 Re 22 TITANIUM - DAVID GUETTA FEATURING SIA ( Spartan 5 )
                                            70 ---- 01 UP - SHANIA TWAIN ( PosziMC2 5 )
                                            71 ---- 01 VA VA VOOM - NICKI MINAJ ( JSparksFan 5 )
                                            72 75 05 WAITING FOR A MIRACLE - LEONARD COHEN ( chun1702 5 )
                                            73 76 35 WAKA WAKA - SHAKIRA ( xypwftugpyqcss 5 )
                                            74 ---- 01 WONDERFUL - GARY GO ( stevyy 5 )
                                            75 78 03 YOUNG GUNS - BONES ( adg 5 )
                                            76 79 02 ZERO GRAVITY - KERLI ( Tansike 5 )
                                            77 42 02 AMAZING - MATT CARDLE ( mostfierce2009 4 )
                                            78 80 02 BROKENHEARTED - KARMIN ( tcatron565 4 )
                                            79 ---- 01 CHILD - MACCABEES ( dziobaseczek 4 )

80 Re 03 CLOSING TIME - LEONARD COHEN ( chun1702 4 )

Comment

• Im here for 70th

dead at 80
                                              P=MC2's Top 20
                                              Originally posted by Merci
                                              Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!

Comment

• Damn... even the whole Universe is sending us signs

I guess Ukmix was not meant to be :(

Comment

• Great 3 and 4 (and 13!). Thanks for all your hard work, CZB. Don't be a stranger!

Goodbye UKMix - best six and a half years of my life (in a way).

*sucks being put in this position of doubt but i have to pay respect to the forum if it really is going*
                                                  Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (11th July 20) - Jessie Ware breaks a record! Plus Jessie Frye, Teenage Joans, AA Williams, Allie X, Samantha Crain, Future Islands, San Cisco, Static-X, Ghum, Liza Owen, Wye Oak, Declan McKenna, Blues Pills, Kid Cudi ft Eminem, Polly Scattergood, Dream Wife, Willie Nelson, Keleketla!...

Comment

• #80 is just spooky!

Thanks for doing this hard work CZB, really appreciated even if my tracks are always flops!

my final [maybe] woos go to:

03 PRIMADONNA - MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS
                                                    12 SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW - GOTYE FEATURING KIMBRA
                                                    17 BLUE JEANS - LANA DEL REY
                                                    21 PERFECT WORLD - GOSSIP
                                                    25 GANG BANG - MADONNA
                                                    39 NO LIGHT, NO LIGHT - FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE
                                                    40 RUMOUR HAS IT - ADELE
                                                    51 GOLF GIRL - CARAVAN
                                                    62 ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT RAINS - GARBAGE
                                                    68 THE WOLF IS GETTING MARRIED - SINEAD 'CONNOR

70 UP - SHANIA TWAIN
                                                    76 ZERO GRAVITY - KERLI
                                                    80 CLOSING TIME - LEONARD COHEN

All nice, bolded are fantastic!

Comment

• Last chart and my whole top 5 is there! #winning

*Good job on the chart!

Comment

• CZB: thanks for everything. This chart was always exciting to see.

yay for I'm addicted at #31.
                                                        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                                                          CZB: thanks for everything. This chart was always exciting to see.
                                                          My Chart (October 21st, 2012)

Comment

• I'm happy to see four of my Top 5 songs charting. Thanks for doing this charts!

Comment

• *Dead* at #80.

Thanks again for bringing us the chart, CZB. In the event that this whole thing isn't a big hoax like I think it is, I'd like to just thank you for the massive work you've put into bringing us the UKMix Parade each week. Your punctuality has been incredible and I'll miss this thread a lot if the site were to end.

At any rate, I expect us to still be here next week and I hope that Nicki places even more songs in the Top 80.
                                                              Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

Working...
                                                              X