Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulboard Top 30 | 09.23.22 | tearing down the doors of the city...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have your no. 1 queued up, but I just realised there are a tonne of songs ahead of it, so will let you know my thoughts on it shortly. I am quite enthused by that debut for Carrie, though! I don't think she's had many top five hits here. I even see a bit of ESC impact with Chanel. Hopefully, you got to see her live performance. She ATE!

Is it just me or are the certifications not hitting the songs like they used to? Is it usually the case that the highest-certified song on your chart is *only* platinum, or is my memory having one of its random misfires?

03 (N-) 01 | "Late Night Talking" - Harry Styles | 3
    04 (05) 02 | "Brighter Days" - Emeli Sandé | 4
    05 (N-) 01 | "She Don't Know" - Carrie Underwood | 5
    07 (03) 04 | "Hold My Hand" - Lady Gaga | 2 | [P]
    09 (01) 04 | "No One Dies From Love" - Tove Lo | 1 (1) | [G]
    14 (08) 02 | "This Hell" - Rina Sawayama | 8
    15 (09) 04 | "This Enchanted" - Hatchie | 1 (2) | [P]
    16 (R-) 07 | "Everything Is Embarrassing" - Sky Ferreira | 1 (1) | [P]
    17 (15) 05 | "Hexie Mountains" - Orville Peck | 5 | [G]
    18 (N-) 01 | "SloMo" - Chanel | 18
    19 (N-) 01 | "Keep Driving" - Harry Styles | 19
    21 (10) 04 | "Maybe You're The Problem" - Ava Max | 5 | [G]
    22 (R-) 02 | "As It Was" - Harry Styles | 15
    25 (23) 02 | "Moscow Mule" - Bad Bunny | 23
    27 (N-) 01 | "Daydreaming" - Harry Styles | 27
    28 (N-) 01 | "Cinema" - Harry Styles | 28
    29 (18) 07 | "Boys Don't Cry" - Camila Cabello | 1 (1) | [P]

Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
    Many thanks for offering such a thoughtful look at "Hold My Hand" (putting it into words better than I could). For me it's basically boiled down to that chorus hitting the feels, especially amidst the nightmarish news in the US this past month. I'm surprised by the amount of adoration I see for "The Cure" around UKMIX! I definitely enjoy it too, but I didn't realize it had aged so well/was held in such high regard for many fans in 2022.
    I must admit I've become desensitised to gun violence in the US. Meaningful legislative change isn't coming, I suspect.

Your fingerprints can (almost?) always be found somewhere on my chart Funnily enough, "Problem" just popped up on Cheap's Retro Chart too.

You really run laps around me when it comes to live-version knowledge! I didn't even realize/remember that she'd done major televised performances of both the R. and Xtina versions.
    That largely comes down to me playing live versions of songs I 'overplay' just to give my ears a slight change.

The pace at which she churned out those first 7 studio albums was UNREAL. I can't think of anyone else who's done it quite that fast since the '60's (maybe some K-Pop acts)? Mariah was pretty comparable in the '90's, but she also had a live EP, holiday album, and hits collection in the mix, whereas Ri was dropping album after album after album each with 11+ original new tunes. As much as I'd love more music from her now, it's understandable if she's burnt out/doesn't want to get pulled back into that machine ever again.
    I understand it, but I refuse to accept it.

Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#58]
    Akini's Favourite Films: [60-56]
    Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Running Up That Hill [7 weeks]
    AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Ari Lennox vs. BLACKPINK]

Yeah, they smile to your face and Prop-8 you in the back.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
      I have your no. 1 queued up, but I just realised there are a tonne of songs ahead of it, so will let you know my thoughts on it shortly. I am quite enthused by that debut for Carrie, though! I don't think she's had many top five hits here. I even see a bit of ESC impact with Chanel. Hopefully, you got to see her live performance. She ATE!
      NoOo worries, wait as long as you need to give "American Teenager" a proper un-rushed listen (or two), since I think there's a decent chance it might land with you. It has major Taylor-esque country-pop-storytelling vibes (the Tay comparison is how Blondini got me to check it out in the first place). You're quite right about Carrie, so thanks again for spotlighting "She Don't Know" on your chart! Your comment inspired me to consult the Paulboard archives:

Spoiler!

UKMIXer Fan is a big "SloMo" supporter, so some of his enthusiasm rubbed off on me.

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
      Is it just me or are the certifications not hitting the songs like they used to? Is it usually the case that the highest-certified song on your chart is *only* platinum, or is my memory having one of its random misfires?
      Quite right again! I think streaming's largely responsible for the reduction in multi-Plat certs, since it's just so easy to constantly check out new songs/entire albums now (therefore much rarer for me to linger on specific songs long enough to reach those play count thresholds). Lowering the cert threshold has crossed my mind, but I'm still pretty content with the number of songs that reach Gold and Plat - it's just 2x Plat and above that have shifted more out-of-reach.

I must admit I've become desensitised to gun violence in the US. Meaningful legislative change isn't coming, I suspect.
      Yeah, it's extremely bleak, and while I understand that pearl-clutching/SMH-ing about these tragedies online isn't going to produce any meaningful change, they're still gonna occupy some space in my mind (especially being the top headline on every news outlet/social media in general), which can impact what I'm in the mood to hear (even beyond mass shootings, like the impending Roe reversal, etc).

Thanks again, Akini!
      last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Paulboard Top 30
        Chart Date: 06/03/22

• Ethel becomes the first act since Charli to lock down the Top 2, while all the recent Kate Bush buzz impacts Paulboard in the teens.

TW | LW | WKS ON | TITLE | ARTIST | PEAK | CERT

01 (01) 02 | "American Teenager" - Ethel Cain | 1 (2) | [P]
        02 (26) 02 | "Strangers" - Ethel Cain | 2
        03 (N-) 01 | "Home By Now" - MUNA | 3
        04 (N-) 01 | "Libre" - Angèle | 4
        05 (03) 02 | "Late Night Talking" - Harry Styles | 3 | [G]
        06 (02) 02 | "Mon Amour (Remix)" - Zzoilo ft. Aitana | 2 | [G]
        07 (N-) 01 | "A House In Nebraska" - Ethel Cain | 7
        08 (N-) 01 | "Potion" - Calvin Harris ft. Dua Lipa & Young Thug | 8
        09 (05) 02 | "She Don't Know" - Carrie Underwood | 5
        10 (20) 02 | "Don't Forget" - Sky Ferreira | 10
        11 (R-) 07 | "Anything But Me" - MUNA | 1 (2) | [P]
        12 (06) 02 | "Dead Mom" - Beetlejuice Cast | 6
        13 (N-) 01 | "Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)" - Kate Bush | 13
        14 (N-) 01 | "Sat In Your Lap" - Kate Bush | 14
        15 (N-) 01 | "Hounds Of Love" - Kate Bush | 15
        16 (N-) 01 | "Silk Chiffon" - MUNA ft. Phoebe Bridgers | 16
        17 (04) 03 | "Brighter Days" - Emeli Sandé | 4 | [G]
        18 (N-) 01 | "Go Away" - Tate McRae | 18
        19 (N-) 01 | "About Damn Time" - Lizzo | 19
        20 (15) 05 | "This Enchanted" - Hatchie | 1 (2) | [P]
        21 (22) 03 | "As It Was" - Harry Styles | 15
        22 (17) 06 | "Hexie Mountains" - Orville Peck | 5 | [G]
        23 (N-) 01 | "Music For A Sushi Restaurant" - Harry Styles | 23
        24 (R-) 04 | "Constant Repeat" - Charli XCX | 6 | [G]
        25 (R-) 05 | "Lightning" - Charli XCX | 4 | [P]
        26 (N-) 01 | "Love Of My Life" - Harry Styles | 26
        27 (N-) 01 | "Sun Bleached Flies" - Ethel Cain | 27
        28 (R-) 03 | "Western Wind" - Carly Rae Jepsen | 7
        29 (R-) 02 | "Chance" - Hayley Kiyoko | 15
        30 (08) 03 | "What Would You Do?" - Tate McRae | 4

[GOLD] = 25+ total plays
        [PLAT] = 50+ total plays
        last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• More Ethel Cain! And Kate Bush via Stranger Things, i guess?

I have a question related to the actual UK charts? Do you know why Taylor's Don't Blame Me is charting in the top 100? I've not seen it on TikTok. I'm stumped. I have no reason to give in the weekly thread posting https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...5#post10910835

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondini View Post
            More Ethel Cain! And Kate Bush via Stranger Things, i guess?
            Ethel's lengthy, slow-building songs aren't my usual cup of tea, but I'm starting to truly appreciate them! They really are reminiscent of Taylor's last couple albums, if Tay had stretched out the songs by a few minutes each and left more room for instrumental sections to breathe (well, and if Tay had the life experiences of being a trans woman raised in a Southern Baptist home to draw from) I still haven't watched the latest Stranger Things season, but all the Kate buzz online (the excitement about it re-charting, earning new peaks) rubbed off on me. I knew that she's revered, but didn't know her catalog at all, so I figured I might as well finally dip my toes in.

Originally posted by Blondini View Post
            I have a question related to the actual UK charts? Do you know why Taylor's Don't Blame Me is charting in the top 100? I've not seen it on TikTok. I'm stumped. I have no reason to give in the weekly thread posting https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...5#post10910835
            I'm a grumpy old man who mostly avoids TikTok, so I can't offer any firsthand verification, but that's the explanation I've seen offered online.

I have no idea why it's blown up as a trend right now, though. Maybe something to do with her recent NYU commencement speech...?

Thanks again, Blondini!

last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• ^ Ah! I guess i'm not following the right Toks. If it climbs 8 places higher we might get confirmation of this from Alan Jones. Thanks.

I thought you were under 30 and i was the old man here (48).

Comment

^ Ah! I guess i'm not following the right Toks. If it climbs 8 places higher we might get confirmation of this from Alan Jones. Thanks.
                Yeah, you'd think there'd have to be a more specific reason for a several-years-old album cut to suddenly go viral to that extent, but I guess the same thing happened with Ryn Weaver's "Pierre" not long ago? No TV/movie/commercial appearance, or the artists themselves starting a "challenge," just pure TikTok traction.

Originally posted by Blondini View Post
                I thought you were under 30 and i was the old man here (48).
                Ha, well, I still have the music preferences of a teenager sometimes (often) but I'm a curmudgeon when it comes to most social media. I turn 34 this summer.

last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• How weird - I posted a whole thing here a couple days ago and it seems like it never posted. In any case, I tried Ethel Cain again, and I think it's just too downbeat for what I need right now, so I'm going to focus on the joy that is Libre - I'm dying to know how you chanced upon that one or are you an Angele fan and I didn't know it? I only know of her from her collab with Dua.

Nice resurgence for Kate Bush everywhere. She maybe appearing on my next chart. I wasn't going to since it's an old song, but I heard that the song was going to be re-serviced to radio, so that maybe some justification for me

Love that Hexie Mountains is hanging in there I just love the song so much

Not you charting Chance from a year ago, but not giving For the Girls the light of day

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                    How weird - I posted a whole thing here a couple days ago and it seems like it never posted. In any case, I tried Ethel Cain again, and I think it's just too downbeat for what I need right now, so I'm going to focus on the joy that is Libre - I'm dying to know how you chanced upon that one or are you an Angele fan and I didn't know it? I only know of her from her collab with Dua.
                    Damn, thanks for taking the time to write a whole replacement post! I've definitely pounded my desk over UKMIX's "quirks" more than once before, so I feel your pain there <3 Ethel mentioned that an "American Teenager" video is in the works, so I'll hold out a little more hope that might finally do the trick for you If not, I'll still gladly bop along to "Libre" with you! I owe Erotica's chart for that one, since like you, I only knew Angèle from Dua's "Fever" (which still hasn't grown on me).

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                    Nice resurgence for Kate Bush everywhere. She maybe appearing on my next chart. I wasn't going to since it's an old song, but I heard that the song was going to be re-serviced to radio, so that maybe some justification for me
                    Yeah, that announcement was quite exciting (and unexpected) to see - especially if it further aids its Hot 100 fortunes! I saw someone mention elsewhere that it's the first old/classic song to get a formal US radio push since "Unchained Melody" after its use in Ghost in 1990 (not counting "Candle In The Wind 1997," since that had some new lyrics).

Love that Hexie Mountains is hanging in there I just love the song so much
                    It's such a gem! I'm forever indebted to your love for that song for getting me into Orville in the first place.

Not you charting Chance from a year ago, but not giving For the Girls the light of day
                    Since Hayley put PANORAMA up for pre-load, I've been (re)playing all three available tracks, and "For The Girls" just isn't standing out the most (yet). I kind of did "Chance" dirty during its initial release too.

Thanks again, CT!
                    last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Paulboard Top 30
                      Chart Date: 06/10/22

• As Ethel's influence continues to grow, "American Teenager" becomes the first song since Katy's "Never Really Over" to spend its first three weeks at No. 1.

01 (01) 03 | "American Teenager" - Ethel Cain | 1 (3) | [P]
                      02 (02) 03 | "Strangers" - Ethel Cain | 2 | [G]
                      03 (03) 02 | "Home By Now" - MUNA | 3 | [G]
                      04 (07) 02 | "A House In Nebraska" - Ethel Cain | 4
                      05 (N-) 01 | "Honderd Keer" - Suzan & Freek | 5
                      06 (04) 02 | "Libre" - Angèle | 4 | [G]
                      07 (N-) 01 | "Crush" - Ethel Cain | 7
                      08 (06) 03 | "Mon Amour (Remix)" - Zzoilo ft. Aitana | 2 | [G]
                      09 (05) 03 | "Late Night Talking" - Harry Styles | 3 | [G]
                      10 (R-) 06 | "Shinigami Eyes" - Grimes | 1 (1) | [G]
                      11 (R-) 06 | "Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) (Fat Max G Remix)" - Taylor Swift | 1 (1) | [G]
                      12 (N-) 01 | "Hard Times" - Ethel Cain | 12
                      13 (N-) 01 | "Sometimes" - MUNA | 13
                      14 (R-) 03 | "I Know A Place" - MUNA | 14 | [G]
                      15 (R-) 04 | "Number One Fan" - MUNA | 8 | [G]
                      16 (R-) 05 | "No One Dies From Love" - Tove Lo | 1 (1) | [P]
                      17 (R-) 03 | "Loudspeaker" - MUNA | 9 | [G]
                      18 (13) 02 | "Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)" - Kate Bush | 13
                      19 (11) 08 | "Anything But Me" - MUNA | 1 (2) | [P]
                      20 (R-) 12 | "Screaming" - CHVRCHES | 1 (1) | [2xP]
                      21 (20) 06 | "This Enchanted" - Hatchie | 1 (2) | [P]
                      22 (N-) 01 | "Tidal Wave" - Rosie Carney | 22
                      23 (N-) 01 | "Brightsider" - Dagny | 23
                      24 (R-) 06 | "The Very First Night (Taylor's Version)" - Taylor Swift | 2 | [P]
                      25 (R-) 09 | "Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version)" - Taylor Swift | 1 (2) | [P]
                      26 (08) 02 | "Potion" - Calvin Harris ft. Dua Lipa & Young Thug | 8
                      27 (R-) 03 | "This Hell" - Rina Sawayama | 8
                      28 (R-) 07 | "I Don't Believe You" - P!nk | 2 | [P]
                      29 (R-) 09 | "Surrounded By Heads And Bodies" - The 1975 | 1 (2) | [P]
                      30 (R-) 07 | "Make It Out Alive" - Years & Years | 9 | [G]

[GOLD] = 25+ total plays
                      [PLAT] = 50+ total plays
                      last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Why's everyone recharting that Grimes song?

I see my influence with the P!nk re-entry!

01 (01) 03 | "American Teenager" - Ethel Cain | 1 (3) | [P]
                        09 (05) 03 | "Late Night Talking" - Harry Styles | 3 | [G]
                        10 (R-) 06 | "Shinigami Eyes" - Grimes | 1 (1) | [G]
                        11 (R-) 06 | "Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) (Fat Max G Remix)" - Taylor Swift | 1 (1) | [G]
                        13 (N-) 01 | "Sometimes" - MUNA | 13
                        15 (R-) 04 | "Number One Fan" - MUNA | 8 | [G]
                        16 (R-) 05 | "No One Dies From Love" - Tove Lo | 1 (1) | [P]
                        18 (13) 02 | "Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)" - Kate Bush | 13
                        26 (08) 02 | "Potion" - Calvin Harris ft. Dua Lipa & Young Thug | 8
                        27 (R-) 03 | "This Hell" - Rina Sawayama | 8
                        28 (R-) 07 | "I Don't Believe You" - P!nk | 2 | [P]

NoOo worries, wait as long as you need to give "American Teenager" a proper un-rushed listen (or two), since I think there's a decent chance it might land with you. It has major Taylor-esque country-pop-storytelling vibes (the Tay comparison is how Blondini got me to check it out in the first place). You're quite right about Carrie, so thanks again for spotlighting "She Don't Know" on your chart! Your comment inspired me to consult the Paulboard archives:

Spoiler!
                        I don't know why Ethel Cain popped up on my Twitter feed, but apparently, you were among that song's first million streams! The song itself isn't bad on the first spin, but I need to spend more time with it.

Interesting list because, besides "Blown Away" and "Good Girl", most of those didn't fare particularly well on my daily chart and aren't among my Carrie faves. But, yeah, I'm happy that "She Don't Know" brings Carrie back to your top five for the first time in eight years.

UKMIXer Fan is a big "SloMo" supporter, so some of his enthusiasm rubbed off on me.
                        Gotcha.

Quite right again! I think streaming's largely responsible for the reduction in multi-Plat certs, since it's just so easy to constantly check out new songs/entire albums now (therefore much rarer for me to linger on specific songs long enough to reach those play count thresholds). Lowering the cert threshold has crossed my mind, but I'm still pretty content with the number of songs that reach Gold and Plat - it's just 2x Plat and above that have shifted more out-of-reach.
                        Yeah, that makes sense. I think more music is always a good thing.

Yeah, it's extremely bleak, and while I understand that pearl-clutching/SMH-ing about these tragedies online isn't going to produce any meaningful change, they're still gonna occupy some space in my mind (especially being the top headline on every news outlet/social media in general), which can impact what I'm in the mood to hear (even beyond mass shootings, like the impending Roe reversal, etc).
                        Yeah, hopefully things like student loan debt forgiveness can come through and give us something more positive to focus on than the world slowly burning down.
                        Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#58]
                        Akini's Favourite Films: [60-56]
                        Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Running Up That Hill [7 weeks]
                        AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Ari Lennox vs. BLACKPINK]

Yeah, they smile to your face and Prop-8 you in the back.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                          Why's everyone recharting that Grimes song?
                          For me, it was a few things: seeing the song re-enter Tansike's Top 5, your chat with me here about Paulboard certifications (since it's quite close to Platinum), and the fact that the 2022 Mid-Year Update is fast approaching (where it'll probably land inside the Top 10/15. TBD. That also put "Message In A Bottle" back on my mind just in time for the Red (Taylor's Version) Survivor too).

I see my influence with the P!nk re-entry!
                          "I Don't Believe You" REALLY yanks on those heartstrings, but definitely a cathartic re-visit.

I don't know why Ethel Cain popped up on my Twitter feed, but apparently, you were among that song's first million streams! The song itself isn't bad on the first spin, but I need to spend more time with it.
                          Elon and I conspiring to make you a fan I'm a bit deflated that it didn't make a stronger first impression (it feels really reminiscent of Tay-type country-pop to me), but many thanks for giving it a go regardless! She mentioned something about a video for it, so maybe that could make a difference...

Interesting list because, besides "Blown Away" and "Good Girl", most of those didn't fare particularly well on my daily chart and aren't among my Carrie faves. But, yeah, I'm happy that "She Don't Know" brings Carrie back to your top five for the first time in eight years.
                          Aw, do you think "See You Again" was un-single-worthy? Admittedly, "Do You Think About Me" was a pretty random standout for me, and probably aided by the fact that it's Track #5/right after the four singles on that album.

Yeah, hopefully things like student loan debt forgiveness can come through and give us something more positive to focus on than the world slowly burning down.
                          Truly. Any break from America's constant backsliding (on basically every issue) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again, Akini!

last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Ethel Cain is doing quite well in your chart, deservedly so.
                            Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                              Ethel Cain is doing quite well in your chart, deservedly so.
                              took your time!

Comment

took your time!
                                "Crush" was a #1 back in the day in my chart, fond memories

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post

Oh, sorry. I did check it then, as well! I meant American Teenager and Strangers but you meant in general.

Comment

Oh, sorry. I did check it then, as well! I meant American Teenager and Strangers but you meant in general.
                                    I am late to American Teenager and Strangers because of this Visualizer thing...I mainly pay attention to music videos, so that caught me off guard

Comment

• Wow Ethel and MUNA are grabbing as much oxygen as they can and giving the other acts crumbs

Pleased to see Grimes and Harry fight for space in the top ten by their fingernails tho

Comment

• I wish I'd known sooner that Ethel was the magic ingredient to make my thread so lively!

Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                                        I still haven't dove into a lot of her older material (yet), but YouTube recommended the "Crush" video, and I'm really enjoying the "Stripped" version too. "low slung bad bitch, baby, come and get you some..."

Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                                        I am late to American Teenager and Strangers because of this Visualizer thing...I mainly pay attention to music videos, so that caught me off guard
                                        She Tweeted that an "American Teenager" music video was "coming soon" back on June 2nd, so hopefully that's still in the works!

Thanks again, heppolo!

last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

took your time!
                                          Your impact! Not only introducing me to superior under-appreciated artists, but also injecting a ton of life into my thread! I'm forever indebted.

Thanks again, Blondini!

last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                                            I wish I'd known sooner that Ethel was the magic ingredient to make my thread so lively!

I still haven't dove into a lot of her older material (yet), but YouTube recommended the "Crush" video, and I'm really enjoying the "Stripped" version too. "low slung bad bitch, baby, come and get you some..."

She Tweeted that an "American Teenager" music video was "coming soon" back on June 2nd, so hopefully that's still in the works!

Thanks again, heppolo!
                                            yes - and - well the current "visualizer" is pretty much a real video, anyway!

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                              Wow Ethel and MUNA are grabbing as much oxygen as they can and giving the other acts crumbs
                                              Don't go pinning Hayley's under-performance entirely on them and Orville enjoyed a really solid run with "Hexie Mountains" before bowing out. Your chart might inspire me to get back into "Daytona Sand" now...

Pleased to see Grimes and Harry fight for space in the top ten by their fingernails tho
                                              Tansike deserves a lot of credit for re-igniting my "Shinigami Eyes" enthusiasm (and the fact that we're getting close to Mid-Year Update time, where it should make an appearance). Harry's grip is seriously slipping, but that could change if/when he gives us a "Late Night Talking" video...?

Thanks again, CT!

last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

yes - and - well the current "visualizer" is pretty much a real video, anyway!
                                                Ehhhhh All those glorious tabletop hair flips do make my receding hairline massively jealous, but I wouldn't mind getting a second slightly more engaging clip for "American Teenager" (like "Crush": low-budget, but still entertaining and suited the song well).
                                                last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Paulboard Top 30
                                                  Chart Date: 06/17/22

• Ethel appears to be the only one worthy of replacing herself (for now) and becomes the first act to supplant themselves at No. 1 since the Encanto Cast's "We Don't Talk About Bruno" took over from "Surface Pressure" in January.

01 (07) 02 | "Crush" - Ethel Cain | 1 (1) | [G]
                                                  02 (N-) 01 | "Voor Altijd" - Maxine | 2
                                                  03 (01) 04 | "American Teenager" - Ethel Cain | 1 (3) | [P]
                                                  04 (R-) 03 | "She Don't Know" - Carrie Underwood | 4 | [G]
                                                  05 (N-) 01 | "So Good" - Halsey | 5
                                                  06 (25) 10 | "Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version)" - Taylor Swift | 1 (2) | [P]
                                                  07 (05) 02 | "Honderd Keer" - Suzan & Freek | 5
                                                  08 (N-) 01 | "Crush (Stripped)" - Ethel Cain | 8
                                                  09 (03) 03 | "Home By Now" - MUNA | 3 | [G]
                                                  10 (02) 04 | "Strangers" - Ethel Cain | 2 | [G]
                                                  11 (R-) 21 | "You Should Be Sad" - Halsey | 1 (2) | [2xP]
                                                  12 (08) 04 | "Mon Amour (Remix)" - Zzoilo ft. Aitana | 2 | [G]
                                                  13 (N-) 01 | "Wanted Woman" - Carrie Underwood | 13
                                                  14 (10) 07 | "Shinigami Eyes" - Grimes | 1 (1) | [P]
                                                  15 (06) 03 | "Libre" - Angèle | 4 | [G]
                                                  16 (27) 04 | "This Hell" - Rina Sawayama | 8 | [G]
                                                  17 (R-) 10 | "XO" - Beyoncé | 1 (1) | [2xP]
                                                  18 (R-) 08 | "Honey" - Halsey | 1 (1) | [P]
                                                  19 (22) 02 | "Tidal Wave" - Rosie Carney | 19
                                                  20 (N-) 01 | "Only Us" - Maxine | 20
                                                  21 (R-) 13 | "Bite Me" - Avril Lavigne | 2 (1) | [2xP]
                                                  22 (04) 03 | "A House In Nebraska" - Ethel Cain | 4 | [G]
                                                  23 (09) 04 | "Late Night Talking" - Harry Styles | 3 | [G]
                                                  24 (N-) 01 | "2AM" - SZA | 24
                                                  25 (N-) 01 | "Tread Carefully" - SZA | 25
                                                  26 (N-) 01 | "Miles" - SZA | 26
                                                  27 (14) 04 | "I Know A Place" - MUNA | 14 | [G]
                                                  28 (R-) 14 | "Starlight" - Taylor Swift | 6 | [2xP]
                                                  29 (11) 07 | "Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) (Fat Max G Remix)" - Taylor Swift | 1 (1) | [G]
                                                  30 (R-) 15 | "KNOCK KNOCK" - TWICE | 1 (3) | [3xP]

[GOLD] = 25+ total plays
                                                  [PLAT] = 50+ total plays
                                                  last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Wow! "Voor Altijd" (Forever) at #2.
                                                    Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

Working...
                                                    X