Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulboard Top 30 | 09.30.22 | consequences are difficult to face...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steophonic View Post
    Great to see Ed's tracks infiltrate the chart - though the Eminem/50 Cent one is my current stand out. I do like 'Put It All On Me' though.
    I can't say I expected to see an Em and 50 collaboration land on multiple international charts in 2019 (in addition to the surprise twist of Ed Sheeran being the one to bring them back together). "Remember The Name" isn't among my personal favorites from the album, but I get why it's one of the most buzzed-about tracks. Glad that "Put It All On Me" has stood out to you too! I don't know much about Ella's own music, but she and Ed work some real magic together on that song.

Thanks again, ste!
    last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Paulboard Top 30
      Chart Date: 07/26/19

• Hayley's wish for a second chart-topper comes true as her latest single advances No. 2 ---> No. 1.

TW | LW | WKS ON | TITLE | ARTIST | PEAK | CERT

01 (02) 02 "I Wish" Hayley Kiyoko 1 (1) [G]
      02 (01) 02 "Missing You" Ingrid Michaelson 1 (1) [G]
      03 (03) 02 "Put It All On Me" Ed Sheeran ft. Ella Mai 3
      04 (NE) 01 "How Do You Sleep?" Sam Smith 4
      05 (NE) 01 "The Archer" Taylor Swift 5
      06 (RE) 03 "Truth Hurts" Lizzo 6
      07 (RE) 10 "Curious" Hayley Kiyoko 1 (2) [P]
      08 (RE) 02 "Juice" Lizzo 8
      09 (05) 02 "Way To Break My Heart" Ed Sheeran ft. Skrillex 5
      10 (NE) 01 "Gone" Charli XCX ft. Christine And The... 10
      11 (RE) 02 "Your Disco Needs You" Kylie Minogue 11 [G]
      12 (NE) 01 "Holy Roller" CYN 12
      13 (07) 02 "South Of The Border" Ed Sheeran ft. Camila Cabello... 7
      14 (04) 04 "In My Bed" Sabrina Carpenter 4 [G]
      15 (RE) 04 "What I Need" Hayley Kiyoko ft. Kehlani 6 [G]
      16 (13) 04 "Beautiful People" Ed Sheeran ft. Khalid 2 (1) [G]
      17 (18) 06 "You Need To Calm Down" Taylor Swift 1 (1) [G]
      18 (10) 05 "Ritual" Tiësto ft. Jonas Blue & Rita Ora 1 (2) [G]
      19 (NE) 01 "Roller Skate" Natasha Bedingfield 19
      20 (08) 09 "Cross Me" Ed Sheeran ft. Chance The Rapper... 4 [P]
      21 (NE) 01 "Take Me Back To London" Ed Sheeran ft. Stormzy 21
      22 (17) 11 "If I Can't Have You" Kylie Minogue ft. Sam Sparro 2 (2) [P]
      23 (RE) 06 "Blame It On Your Love" Charli XCX ft. Lizzo 3 [P]
      24 (09) 04 "Hurt Me" Meghan Trainor 6
      25 (RE) 04 "Let You Be Right" Meghan Trainor 18
      26 (RE) 04 "What Do I Have To Do (7" Mix)" Kylie Minogue 6 [G]
      27 (RE) 06 "Shocked (DNA Mix)" Kylie Minogue 5 [P]
      28 (14) 08 "Never Really Over" Katy Perry 1 (3) [P]
      29 (06) 02 "Antisocial" Ed Sheeran ft. Travis Scott 6
      30 (NE) 01 "Feels" Ed Sheeran ft. Young Thug & J Hus 30

[GOLD]
      = 25+ total plays
      [PLAT] = 50+ total plays
      last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• I Wish is realy good, glad to see it #1 here! So many other good entries here as well, like Sabrina Carpenter, Never Realy Over, The Archer, and Truth Hurts!

Comment

• Wow nice to see Ingrid Michaelson reach #1 and still chart so high this week. Did you discover the song after it peaked on my chart?

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
            I Wish is realy good, glad to see it #1 here! So many other good en-tries here as well, like Sabrina Carpenter, Never Realy Over, The Archer, and Truth Hurts!
            Hey Colbie Many thanks for stopping by!

I've been SO pleased with "I Wish" (both the song and video). I just got into Hayley last year (thanks to "Curious"), and this is the perfect single to keep my interest level high as we head into her next era.

Thanks again, Colbie!
            last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Originally posted by GaGarazzi View Post
              Wow nice to see Ingrid Michaelson reach #1 and still chart so high this week. Did you discover the song after it peaked on my chart?
              Exactly! I have you to thank for making me aware of "Missing You" (and the entire intriguing Stranger Songs release). Ingrid's had a couple of entries here as a performer over the years, with her biggest prior hit being "Hell No," but "Missing You" really hooked me as soon as I gave it a listen after seeing how well it did on your chart.

Thanks again, GaGarazzi!
              last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Paulboard Top 30
                Chart Date: 08/02/19

• Ingrid must've been missing the top spot, so she rebounds to reclaim that No. 1 glory.

01 (02) 03 "Missing You" Ingrid Michaelson 1 (2) [G]
                02 (01) 03 "I Wish" Hayley Kiyoko 1 (1) [G]
                03 (05) 02 "The Archer" Taylor Swift 3
                04 (10) 02 "Gone" Charli XCX ft. Christine And The... 4
                05 (NE) 01 "Freak Show" Ingrid Michaelson 5
                06 (NE) 01 "Freaking Me Out" Ava Max 6
                07 (06) 04 "Truth Hurts" Lizzo 6
                08 (23) 07 "Blame It On Your Love" Charli XCX ft. Lizzo 3 [G]
                09 (08) 03 "Juice" Lizzo 8
                10 (24) 05 "Hurt Me" Meghan Trainor 6 [G]
                11 (07) 11 "Curious" Hayley Kiyoko 1 (2) [2xP]
                12 (NE) 01 "Young And In Love" Ingrid Michaelson 12
                13 (RE) 10 "All The Ways" Meghan Trainor 2 (1) [P]
                14 (RE) 16 "Dear Future Husband" Meghan Trainor 1 (1) [2xP]
                15 (NE) 01 "Hey Kid" Ingrid Michaelson 15
                16 (03) 03 "Put It All On Me" Ed Sheeran ft. Ella Mai 3 [G]
                17 (RE) 11 "Better" Meghan Trainor ft. Yo Gotti 4 [P]
                18 (NE) 01 "Christmas Lights" Ingrid Michaelson 18
                19 (RE) 11 "Breathin" Ariana Grande 3 [P]
                20 (NE) 01 "Hate You" Ingrid Michaelson 20
                21 (NE) 09 "Mr. Almost" Meghan Trainor ft. Shy Carter 15 [P]
                22 (RE) 04 "No Good For You" Meghan Trainor 9 [G]
                23 (28) 09 "Never Really Over" Katy Perry 1 (3) [P]
                24 (18) 06 "Ritual" Tiësto ft. Jonas Blue & Rita Ora 1 (2) [G]
                25 (NE) 01 "Mother" Ingrid Michaelson 25
                26 (NE) 01 "Best Friend" Ingrid Michaelson 26
                27 (NE) 01 "Take Me Home" Ingrid Michaelson 27
                28 (04) 02 "How Do You Sleep?" Sam Smith 4
                29 (RE) 07 "NO" Meghan Trainor 10 [P]
                30 (RE) 09 "No Excuses" Meghan Trainor 4 [P]

[GOLD]
                = 25+ total plays
                [PLAT] = 50+ total plays
                last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Never heard Missing You before, but's realy good, the lyric video is nice as well!

Comment

• Ingrid Michaelson - wow, haven't thought of her in a minute... she had a big appearance with Girls Chase Boys a few years back, but don't think I've listened to her since. Your #1 has that kind of falsetto that reminds me of that song. It kind of ends abruptly though! I'll have to pocket away Christmas Lights for December - whatever got you doing Christmas in August? Did you go to Costco or something?

More happy to see Hayley made #1 last week - can't believe I missed it - probably one of my favorite discoveries of last year, even if my charts didn't reflect it.

The jury is still out for Fraking Me Out and Ava. I think I need to give it a couple more spins to see how I feel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
                      Never heard Missing You before, but's realy good, the lyric video is nice as well!
                      Many thanks for checking it out! I'll usually post the official video for my No. 1's each week (if they have one), but I specifically went with the lyric video for "Missing You" because I really love the visuals/art style.

Thanks again, Colbie!
                      last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                        Ingrid Michaelson - wow, haven't thought of her in a minute... she had a big appearance with Girls Chase Boys a few years back, but don't think I've listened to her since. Your #1 has that kind of falsetto that reminds me of that song. It kind of ends abruptly though! I'll have to pocket away Christmas Lights for December - whatever got you doing Christmas in August? Did you go to Costco or something?
                        Yeah, Ingrid isn't usually on my radar either (though I guess "Girls Chase Boys" came up not TOO long ago when you shared that factoid about its performance on your year-end chart). I totally owe GaGarazzi for bringing her new material to my attention!

Ha, "Christmas Lights" does look really random right now Ingrid's latest album was inspired by Stranger Things, and Christmas lights played a noteworthy role during the show's first season (but that song absolutely works as just a regular Christmas tune too, whether you've seen the show or not).

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                        More happy to see Hayley made #1 last week - can't believe I missed it - probably one of my favorite discoveries of last year, even if my charts didn't reflect it.
                        Ooh, I didn't realize/forgot that you've got a soft spot for Hayley too! Does that mean she hasn't dented your charts at all (yet)? What have you enjoyed from her?

The jury is still out for Freaking Me Out and Ava. I think I need to give it a couple more spins to see how I feel.
                        And Ava, eh? Still have some reservations about her in general? I preferred "Freaking Me Out" to "Blood, Sweat & Tears" right away, but it's continued to grow on me more and more over the past week.

Thanks again, CT!
                        last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Paulboard Top 30
                          Chart Date: 08/09/19

• Ava goes into maximum overdrive, accelerating from No. 6 ---> No. 1 to clinch her first chart-topper with "Freaking Me Out."

01 (06) 02 "Freaking Me Out" Ava Max 1 (1)
                          02 (NE) 01 "Boyfriend" Ariana Grande ft. Social House 2 (1)
                          03 (02) 04 "I Wish" Hayley Kiyoko 1 (1) [G]
                          04 (NE) 01 "Blood, Sweat & Tears" Ava Max 4
                          05 (04) 03 "Gone" Charli XCX ft. Christine And The... 4
                          06 (NE) 01 "F**k, I'm Lonely" Lauv ft. Anne-Marie 6
                          07 (RE) 03 "So Am I" Ava Max 7
                          08 (01) 04 "Missing You" Ingrid Michaelson 1 (2) [G]
                          09 (NE) 01 "Don't Blink" Blithe 9
                          10 (03) 03 "The Archer" Taylor Swift 3
                          11 (RE) 14 "Goodnight N Go" Ariana Grande 1 (3) [2xP]
                          12 (19) 11 "Breathin" Ariana Grande 3 [2xP]
                          13 (RE) 05 "Sweet But Psycho" Ava Max 2 (1) [G]
                          14 (NE) 01 "OMG" Gryffin ft. Carly Rae Jepsen 14
                          15 (RE) 13 "Thank U, Next" Ariana Grande 1 (2) [2xP]
                          16 (RE) 38 "All The Lovers" Kylie Minogue 1 (4) [4xP]
                          17 (15) 02 "Hey Kid" Ingrid Michaelson 15
                          18 (12) 02 "Young And In Love" Ingrid Michaelson 12
                          19 (20) 02 "Hate You" Ingrid Michaelson 19
                          20 (RE) 06 "Bad Idea" Ariana Grande 3 [G]
                          21 (05) 02 "Freak Show" Ingrid Michaelson 5
                          22 (RE) 06 "Better Off" Ariana Grande 9 [G]
                          23 (NE) 01 "1999" Charli XCX ft. Troye Sivan 23
                          24 (28) 03 "How Do You Sleep?" Sam Smith 4
                          25 (RE) 13 "No Tears Left To Cry" Ariana Grande 1 (1) [2xP]
                          26 (RE) 10 "Can't Beat The Feeling" Kylie Minogue 11 [P]
                          27 (RE) 07 "Slow" Kylie Minogue 12 [P]
                          28 (RE) 23 "Into The Blue" Kylie Minogue 1 (3) [4xP]
                          29 (RE) 03 "Wow" Kylie Minogue 24 [P]
                          30 (RE) 02 "Señorita" Shawn Mendes ft. Camila Cabello 6

[GOLD]
                          = 25+ total plays
                          [PLAT] = 50+ total plays
                          last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• I'm familiar with your top 2, though I'm not a big fan of either. "Boyfriend" may grow on me, though.

Super pleased to see "Breathin" (randomly) high here and "So Am I" - my favourite Ava Max jam - re-enter in the top 10.

01 (06) 02 "Freaking Me Out" Ava Max 1 (1)
                            02 (NE) 01 "Boyfriend" Ariana Grande ft. Social House 2 (1)
                            07 (RE) 03 "So Am I" Ava Max 7
                            10 (03) 03 "The Archer" Taylor Swift 3
                            11 (RE) 14 "Goodnight N Go" Ariana Grande 1 (3) [2xP]
                            12 (19) 11 "Breathin" Ariana Grande 3 [2xP]
                            13 (RE) 05 "Sweet But Psycho" Ava Max 2 (1) [G]
                            14 (NE) 01 "OMG" Gryffin ft. Carly Rae Jepsen 14
                            15 (RE) 13 "Thank U, Next" Ariana Grande 1 (2) [2xP]
                            16 (RE) 38 "All The Lovers" Kylie Minogue 1 (4) [4xP]
                            23 (NE) 01 "1999" Charli XCX ft. Troye Sivan 23
                            24 (28) 03 "How Do You Sleep?" Sam Smith 4
                            25 (RE) 13 "No Tears Left To Cry" Ariana Grande 1 (1) [2xP]
                            27 (RE) 07 "Slow" Kylie Minogue 12 [P]
                            28 (RE) 23 "Into The Blue" Kylie Minogue 1 (3) [4xP]
                            29 (RE) 03 "Wow" Kylie Minogue 24 [P]
                            30 (RE) 02 "Señorita" Shawn Mendes ft. Camila Cabello 6

Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                            Yeah, "Faz Gostoso" is the one of the few instantly-catchy/sing-a-long moments on an album that seems more about trying to make certain points than making digestible music. It's cool to see artists just go with their impulses and bring whatever creative visions they have to life, I just wish Madame X boasted a stronger marriage between lyrical substance and replay value (especially coming just a year after another mainstream album which accomplished that as brilliantly as Dirty Computer). M's enamoration with Spanish and Portuguese influences is pretty interesting, though, and I commend her for helping acts like Maluma and Anitta get more exposure beyond their usual niches/target demographic.
                            Yeah, I definitely respect and appreciate the messages, though I'm happy you pointed out Dirty Computer had both the messaging and the quality.

Aw, I keep falling for these pop bops that don't do much for most people ("ME!," "I Don't Care," "Find U Again," "All The Time," etc) I was really pleased/relieved to see Lil Nas X officially come out (again) post-"Old Town Road" fame, since it seemed like he had to sweep his past/parts of himself under the rug once that song exploded (like his Nicki Minaj-stan Twitter account). So "Rodeo" >>>>>>> "Panini" for you?
                            Definitely!

That's music to my ears! I knew that you really appreciated "Happy Place" too, but learning that it would rank among your Top 10 of the entire year (so far) is beyond satisfying "ME!" has proven to be somewhat like "No Tears Left To Cry" for me - a sweet fix when I need a little pick-me-up (even if the lyrics aren't as empowering as NTLTC).
                            Yeah, Anvay (Era) kinda sold me a bit on "Me!", but I still don't get why Taylor thought it was lead single material. "Happy Place" has done a lot for me, though!

Oof. I'm glad that it's made some progress with you, but maybe-just-barely-denting the Top 40 for an artist with "only" five albums total is still a...less-than-stellar outcome.
                            It may randomly grow on me. That seems to happen a lot these days.
                            Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#56]
                            Akini's Favourite Films: [40-36]
                            Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 As It Was [6 weeks]
                            AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Ari Lennox vs. Rina Sawayama]

Yeah, they smile to your face and Prop-8 you in the back.

Comment

• I'm still gradually getting into the new Ava Max song, but she's already producing consistently good pop tunes!
                              Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

• Oh your chart has been quiet! Now I don't feel so guilty that I hadn't checked in! Didn't comment on the last chart, though, so YASSS at Blithe making your top ten. I am still loving this song so much.

Also, nice to see NTLTC return for a 13th week, though it has nothing on All The Lovers apparently!

Surprised Senorita only got a brief week at #6 before this one - are you not a fan? I love Camilla, but not so into Shawn so it's been a tough call for me.

I still need to check out Ingrid. She's been so delightful in the past.

I am actually preferring Torn over FMO for Ava Max. I'll be curious to see where it ends up on your chart.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                  I'm familiar with your top 2, though I'm not a big fan of either. "Boyfriend" may grow on me, though.
                                  Damn. Well, I'm not TOO shocked that "Freaking Me Out" is falling short of the bar "So Am I" set for you, and most reviews of "Boyfriend" has been less-than-glowing (at best). I'm glad to hear there's still a flicker of hope for "Boyfriend" (though that may have been extinguished by the time I'm finally posting this response).

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                  Super pleased to see "Breathin" (randomly) high here and "So Am I" - my favourite Ava Max jam - re-enter in the top 10.
                                  Yeah, I'd been in the mood to revisit Sweetener (and Thank U, Next to a lesser extent), partially due to "Boyfriend" hype. "Breathin" comes in handy all-too-often, of course.

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                  Yeah, Anvay (Era) kinda sold me a bit on "Me!", but I still don't get why Taylor thought it was lead single material. "Happy Place" has done a lot for me, though!
                                  I get the sense that Taylor sometimes feels compelled to respond to people's perceptions/critiques of her (especially in recent years). "Mean" was an earlier example, then she chose to really embrace the snake imagery for reputation, and spent several of its tracks alluding to the Kanye/"Famous" situation (though not super effectively, IMO). I see "ME!" (both the song, and especially its video) as her response to the critiques that reputation was too moody/try-hard-edgy, so she deliberately gave us something EXTREMELY bright and bubbly to kick off this era. Apparently now she's removing the often-mocked "Hey kids! Spelling is fun!" part on the album version (likely due to the overwhelmingly negative reactions), and I'm kind of bummed that she's caving to that.

Thanks again, Akini!
                                  last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

I'm still gradually getting into the new Ava Max song, but she's already producing consistently good pop tunes!
                                    Hope it continues to grow on you like it did on me! Both "Freaking Me Out" and "Blood, Sweat & Tears" really re-ignited by interest in Ava in general.

Thanks again, ste!
                                    last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                      Oh your chart has been quiet! Now I don't feel so guilty that I hadn't checked in! Didn't comment on the last chart, though, so YASSS at Blithe making your top ten. I am still loving this song so much.
                                      Ha, no worries. It hurt a bit to have to skip a week of posting my chart, but I was out-of-town last weekend, so I'll be publishing two shortly!

Also, nice to see NTLTC return for a 13th week, though it has nothing on All The Lovers apparently!
                                      "All The Lovers" is definitely one of the biggest hits ever here, and Mainshow's Kylie Countdown really put it back on my mind the other week.

Surprised Senorita only got a brief week at #6 before this one - are you not a fan? I love Camilla, but not so into Shawn so it's been a tough call for me.
                                      Ha, well, that decent debut for "Señorita" was mainly fueled by hype/hope that it would be the song to finally de-throne "Old Town Road" on the Hot 100 That disappointment aside, it's a fine enough tune, but I've gotten way more out of other songs from each of them (especially Camila, whose debut album was a really pleasant surprise).

I am actually preferring Torn over FMO for Ava Max. I'll be curious to see where it ends up on your chart.
                                      That seems to be a pretty common sentiment around UKMIX, and I don't get it That "so much so..." hook in "Freaking Me Out" is freakishly catchy to me, but if "Torn" keeps her from going down as a 1.5-hit-wonder on most official charts, I'll be fine with that.

Thanks again, CT!
                                      last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Paulboard Top 30
                                        Chart Date: 08/16/19

• Ari fails to kick Ava out of the top spot, so "Freaking Me Out" becomes a multi-week No. 1.

01 (01) 03 "Freaking Me Out" Ava Max 1 (2) [G]
                                        02 (02) 02 "Boyfriend" Ariana Grande ft. Social House 2 (2)
                                        03 (04) 02 "Blood, Sweat & Tears" Ava Max 3
                                        04 (03) 05 "I Wish" Hayley Kiyoko 1 (1) [P]
                                        05 (NE) 01 "Small Talk" Katy Perry 5
                                        06 (NE) 01 "The Upside" Lindsey Stirling ft. Elle King 6
                                        07 (14) 02 "OMG" Gryffin ft. Carly Rae Jepsen 7
                                        08 (13) 06 "Sweet But Psycho" Ava Max 2 (1) [P]
                                        09 (NE) 01 "Tell Your Girlfriend" Rebecca Levy 9
                                        10 (09) 02 "Don't Blink" Blithe 9
                                        11 (NE) 01 "Summer Girl" HAIM 11
                                        12 (RE) 10 "Never Really Over" Katy Perry 1 (3) [P]
                                        13 (08) 05 "Missing You" Ingrid Michaelson 1 (2) [G]
                                        14 (15) 14 "Thank U, Next" Ariana Grande 1 (2) [2xP]
                                        15 (RE) 06 "Want You Back" HAIM 1 (1) [P]
                                        16 (07) 04 "So Am I" Ava Max 7
                                        17 (05) 04 "Gone" Charli XCX ft. Christine... 4
                                        18 (RE) 07 "Ritual" Tiësto ft. Jonas Blue & Rita Ora 1 (2) [G]
                                        19 (10) 04 "The Archer" Taylor Swift 3
                                        20 (20) 07 "Bad Idea" Ariana Grande 3 [P]
                                        21 (06) 02 "F**k, I'm Lonely" Lauv ft. Anne-Marie 6
                                        22 (12) 12 "Breathin" Ariana Grande 3 [2xP]
                                        23 (RE) 07 "You Need To Calm Down" Taylor Swift 1 (1) [G]
                                        24 (RE) 04 "Needy" Ariana Grande 3 [G]
                                        25 (RE) 02 "Break Up With Your Girlfriend..." Ariana Grande 12
                                        26 (RE) 02 "Pocketful Of Sunshine" Natasha Bedingfield 8
                                        27 (RE) 06 "Too Much To Dream" Allie X 1 (1) [P]
                                        28 (RE) 07 "Sanctuary" Allie X 1 (1) [P]
                                        29 (NE) 01 "Hot Girl Summer" Megan Thee Stallion ft. Nicki... 29
                                        30 (RE) 06 "Crazy" Madonna 7

[GOLD]
                                        = 25+ total plays
                                        [PLAT] = 50+ total plays
                                        last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Paulboard Top 30
                                          Chart Date: 08/23/19

• Although Camila's only spent time on top as a featured guest, Normani goes all the way all on her own thanks to her "Motivation."

01 (NE) 01 "Motivation" Normani 1 (1)
                                          02 (01) 04 "Freaking Me Out" Ava Max 1 (2) [G]
                                          03 (03) 03 "Blood, Sweat & Tears" Ava Max 3
                                          04 (05) 02 "Small Talk" Katy Perry 4
                                          05 (19) 05 "The Archer" Taylor Swift 3 [G]
                                          06 (NE) 01 "Lover" Taylor Swift 6
                                          07 (04) 06 "I Wish" Hayley Kiyoko 1 (1) [P]
                                          08 (02) 03 "Boyfriend" Ariana Grande ft. Social House 2 (2) [G]
                                          09 (NE) 01 "Torn" Ava Max 9
                                          10 (RE) 07 "Miss Movin' On" Fifth Harmony 4 [P]
                                          11 (RE) 10 "All In My Head (Flex)" Fifth Harmony ft. Fetty Wap 1 (2) [P]
                                          12 (06) 02 "The Upside" Lindsey Stirling ft. Elle King 6
                                          13 (09) 02 "Tell Your Girlfriend" Rebecca Levy 9
                                          14 (RE) 05 "Angel" Fifth Harmony 1 (1) [P]
                                          15 (RE) 09 "Worth It" Fifth Harmony ft. Kid Ink 5 [P]
                                          16 (RE) 03 "That's My Girl" Fifth Harmony 16
                                          17 (13) 06 "Missing You" Ingrid Michaelson 1 (2) [G]
                                          18 (RE) 17 "Look What You Made Me Do" Taylor Swift 1 (1) [3xP]
                                          19 (RE) 10 "ME!" Taylor Swift ft. Brendon Urie 1 (2) [P]
                                          20 (RE) 13 "Sledgehammer" Fifth Harmony 3 [P]
                                          21 (RE) 10 "Work From Home" Fifth Harmony ft. Ty Dolla $ign 1 (1) [P]
                                          22 (RE) 06 "Bad Guy" Billie Eilish 9 [G]
                                          23 (16) 05 "So Am I" Ava Max 7 [G]
                                          24 (RE) 03 "Dancing With A Stranger" Sam Smith ft. Normani 6 [G]
                                          25 (RE) 06 "Down" Fifth Harmony ft. Gucci Mane 2 (1) [G]
                                          26 (NE) 01 "The Winner Takes It All" Cher 26
                                          27 (12) 11 "Never Really Over" Katy Perry 1 (3) [P]
                                          28 (11) 02 "Summer Girl" HAIM 11
                                          29 (07) 03 "OMG" Gryffin ft. Carly Rae Jepsen 7
                                          30 (NE) 01 "Slide Away" Miley Cyrus 30

[GOLD]
                                          = 25+ total plays
                                          [PLAT] = 50+ total plays
                                          last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• I'm enjoying 'Lover' and 'The Archer'. Would be interested to see whether 'The Man' enters in the next few weeks. I think that 'Torn' is the catchiest Ava Max track to date.
                                            Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

I'm enjoying 'Lover' and 'The Archer'. Would be interested to see whether 'The Man' enters in the next few weeks.

I think that 'Torn' is the catchiest Ava Max track to date.
                                              Guaranteed! I wasn't sure if Lover would manage to land all 18 tracks on the next chart, but "The Man" was definitely among my most-played-moments this past week.

Ha, well, I've seen that sentiment a lot around UKMIX, but it's been the opposite case for me: "Torn" feels like the least catchy/infectious of all the tracks Ava's released after "Sweet But Psycho" I still like it, though, and I hope it becomes another big hit for her on official charts (especially if its success means we'd get a full album from her sooner rather than later...)

Thanks again, ste!
                                              last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Paulboard Top 30
                                                Chart Date: 08/30/19

Love(r) wins, becoming the first album to land every track on one chart since Ari's Thank U, Next and extending Tay's No. 1 lead to 20.

01 (NE) 01 "Cornelia Street" Taylor Swift 1 (1)
                                                02 (NE) 01 "Death By A Thousand Cuts" Taylor Swift 2 (1)
                                                03 (01) 02 "Motivation" Normani 1 (1)
                                                04 (NE) 01 "Parle À Ta Tête" Indila 4
                                                05 (NE) 01 "Paper Rings" Taylor Swift 5
                                                06 (NE) 01 "I Forgot That You Existed" Taylor Swift 6
                                                07 (NE) 01 "Cruel Summer" Taylor Swift 7
                                                08 (NE) 01 "I Think He Knows" Taylor Swift 8
                                                09 (NE) 01 "The Man" Taylor Swift 9
                                                10 (NE) 01 "London Boy" Taylor Swift 10
                                                11 (NE) 01 "Afterglow" Taylor Swift 11
                                                12 (04) 03 "Small Talk" Katy Perry 4
                                                13 (06) 02 "Lover" Taylor Swift 6
                                                14 (NE) 01 "False God" Taylor Swift 14
                                                15 (RE) 08 "You Need To Calm Down" Taylor Swift 1 (1) [G]
                                                16 (19) 11 "ME!" Taylor Swift ft. Brendon Urie 1 (2) [P]
                                                17 (NE) 01 "Daylight" Taylor Swift 17
                                                18 (NE) 01 "Soon You'll Get Better" Taylor Swift ft. Dixie Chicks 18
                                                19 (RE) 23 "Delicate" Taylor Swift 1 (2) [3xP]
                                                20 (09) 02 "Torn" Ava Max 9
                                                21 (02) 05 "Freaking Me Out" Ava Max 1 (2) [G]
                                                22 (07) 07 "I Wish" Hayley Kiyoko 1 (1) [P]
                                                23 (RE) 09 "Little Things" Allie X 1 (2) [P]
                                                24 (NE) 01 "It's Nice To Have A Friend" Taylor Swift 24
                                                25 (08) 04 "Boyfriend" Ariana Grande ft. Social House 2 (2) [G]
                                                26 (RE) 09 "Too Much" Carly Rae Jepsen 1 (2) [P]
                                                27 (NE) 01 "Miss Americana & The..." Taylor Swift 27
                                                28 (12) 03 "The Upside" Lindsey Stirling ft. Elle King 6
                                                29 (03) 04 "Blood, Sweat & Tears" Ava Max 3 [G]
                                                30 (05) 06 "The Archer" Taylor Swift 3 [G]

[GOLD]
                                                = 25+ total plays
                                                [PLAT] = 50+ total plays
                                                last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Well, I've yet to check out the album, but I know Cornelia Street has been getting press because the landlord didn't realize he was renting to THE Taylor Swift... the lyrics seem kind of precious form what I read, but I'll have to give her some spins. I do like Lover.

So happy Normani is doing well on your chart - I don't usually create song threads, but I was shocked when I didn't see one for Motivation considering there was stuff on her instagram about it. People in that thread are saying how it could be better, but I really love it.

Looks like Taylor obliterated most of the songs form last week. Sad to see Rebecca is already off the chart, but Taylor was kind of the Dark Star this week for almost everything

Comment

• Love your chart and also love that Cornelia Street & DBATC got crowns, one of my favorite songs from the album.
                                                    Punchkano's Weekly Top 20

Punchkano's Top 50 Singles Of 2021 (#50 -> #11 revealed)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X