Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulboard Top 30 | 09.30.22 | consequences are difficult to face...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by phoenix98
    Many thanks + much love for all the comments!

Originally posted by Phoenixx
    Like these ones. Happy that Slayhanna doing well here
    I've definitely enjoyed ANTI I'm still not completely sold on a few of the tracks in the middle ("Desperado" -> "Yeah, I Said It), but the rest of the album more than makes up for that dull patch.

Thanks again, Markus!
    Well I think Desperado is one of the best ones on ANTI. But I don't like the Album so much that I can chart it!
    The Ultimate 2010s Music Survivor: Round 2

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
      Although I'm probably never going to appreciate "Work", I really do like its music video (specifically, the first one, though the second one is nice too).

I'm guessing "Closer" is a typo and that's supposed to be "Close to You". I gave Anti a long overdue second chance yesterday, and some of the songs are growing on me. My favourite by some margin is still "Kiss It Better" so I really need the announcement of its second single status ASAP!

I just checked out "Butterfly", and it's good! I've actually just downloaded it.
      Which one's the nipple version? First or second?

Oh dear Shame. on. me. #flopfan - but thanks for pointing that out! I'll definitely be editing it ASAP Glad to hear you're warming up to ANTI!

Ooh...I'm even more glad to hear that "Butterfly" made a positive first impression on you! Thanks for taking the time to check it out! I'm honored to know that I'm helping spread the good word of Grimes. <3

Thanks again, Akini!

Well I think Desperado is one of the best ones on ANTI. But I don't like the Album so much that I can chart it!
      Ah, yeah, I've seen a lot of positive comments about it here on UKMIX, so I seem to be in the minority for not loving it. Maybe it'll click with me someday - especially if it becomes a single and gets a video (though I definitely hope that "Kiss It Better" gets a chance as a single first!) ;)

Thanks again, Markus!
      last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Paulboard Top 30
        Chart Date: 03/06/2016

• X Factor US alumnae Fifth Harmony earn their first-ever Paulboard chart-topper with "Work From Home", having previously peaked as high as No. 3 with "Sledgehammer" last year. Apparently I'm a sucker for hooks that involve the word "work" over and over and over...

TW | LW | WKS ON | TITLE | ARTIST | PEAK | CERT

01 (NE) 01 | "Work From Home" - Fifth Harmony ft. Ty Dolla $ign | 1(1)
        02 (01) 06 | "Work" - Rihanna ft. Drake | 1(3) [P]
        03 (02) 03 | "Butterfly" - Grimes | 1(1) [G]
        04 (07) 06 | "Kiss It Better" - Rihanna | 2(1) [P]
        05 (04) 05 | "Flesh Without Blood" - Grimes | 1(1) [P]
        06 (17) 05 | "Lost Boy" - Troye Sivan | 2(1) [G]
        07 (12) 05 | "Rooftop" - Zara Larsson | 7 [G]
        08 (08) 03 | "Piece By Piece (Radio Mix)" - Kelly Clarkson | 8
        09 (10) 03 | "Pin" - Grimes | 2(1) [G]
        10 (NE) 01 | "NO" - Meghan Trainor | 10
        11 (05) 03 | "California" - Grimes | 5 [G]
        12 (06) 05 | "Kill V. Maim" - Grimes | 2(1) [G]
        13 (NE) 01 | "Who Knew" - P!nk | 13
        14 (RE) 02 | "Not Ready To Make Nice" - Dixie Chicks | 14
        15 (RE) 19 | “? ?? (Just Right)” - GOT7 | 1(3) [2xP]
        16 (15) 05 | "Close To You" - Rihanna | 12
        17 (09) 06 | "Higher" - Rihanna | 8 [G]
        18 (03) 04 | "Make Me Like You" - Gwen Stefani | 3 [G]
        19 (RE) 11 | "Sledgehammer" - Fifth Harmony | 3 [P]
        20 (RE) 03 | "Piece By Piece" - Kelly Clarkson | 8 [G]
        21 (NE) 01 | "Good To Love" - FKA Twigs | 21
        22 (RE) 04 | "Mr. Almost" - Meghan Trainor ft. Shy Carter | 15 [G]
        23 (14) 07 | "We Don't Talk Anymore" - Charlie Puth ft. Selena Gomez | 3 [G]
        24 (11) 19 | "Gimmie Love" - Carly Rae Jepsen | 1(1) [P]
        25 (RE) 08 | "Worth It" - Fifth Harmony ft. Kid Ink | 5 [P]
        26 (RE) 09 | "Credit" - Meghan Trainor | 6 [G]
        27 (25) 39 | "Style" - Taylor Swift | 1(7) [6xP]
        28 (RE) 06 | "Mine" - GOT7 | 2(1) [G]
        29 (NE) 01 | "Lush Life" - Zara Larsson | 29
        30 (18) 12 | "Let's Get Lost" - Carly Rae Jepsen | 4 [P]

[GOLD] = 25+ total plays
        [PLAT] = 50+ total plays
        last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Great to see Fifth Harmony and FKA on your chart

What's your highest certified song?
          ? i bloom just for you ?

Comment

02 (01) 06 | "Work" - Rihanna ft. Drake | 1(3) [P]
            04 (07) 06 | "Kiss It Better" - Rihanna | 2(1) [P]
            07 (12) 05 | "Rooftop" - Zara Larsson | 7 [G]
            16 (15) 05 | "Close To You" - Rihanna | 12
            17 (09) 06 | "Higher" - Rihanna | 8 [G]
            Another Iconic chart Paul

Comment

Awesome We both started in Gen I, since my first-ever Pokémon game was Blue, and I've played at least one game from each generation since then. Like you, I also took a little break from the franchise once, around the time of FireRed/LeafGreen and Emerald, to focus on finishing high school/college applications, but then I got back into it again with Diamond. Would it be too hard to ask which games or generation has been your favorite?

I'm only fluent in English. I took Spanish classes through my senior year of high school, but I haven't used it much since then, so I've forgotten a lot. I could probably make sense of something written down, but I definitely can't keep up in conversations with a native speaker.

Ah, tough call, since I like most of Delirium. I'll say...."Lost And Found", "Something In The Way You Move", "Around U", "We Can't Move To This", "Two Years Ago"...and I'll stop myself there!

Aw...unfortuntely..."Venus Fly" is not one of my favorites on Art Angels, so it won't be around much longer You seem to like "Kill V. Maim" a lot, based on your chart, and that one will have better longevity!

Ha, yeah, I seem to be kind of alone in my enthusiasm for "Work" That chorus is just so infectious, I can't get enough!

Ha, and speaking of being alone, I think I'm the only one on UKMIX who likes PBP as a ballad and as a more uptempo song too. The slow versions are definitely moving, and her AI performance was EPIC, but since the song has a message of...healing/renewal/rejuvenation, I think the uptempo mix captures that aspect nicely. Maybe I just like the song so much that no version could ruin it for me.

Thanks again, Tansike!
              Oh great, so another fan from the first gen on
              No, not hard at all, as it's been Emerald. I played over 300 hours on there, and created some 'perfect' teams for the battle zone with EV/DV training, perfect move sets etc. Unfortunately, i lost most of my knowledge about EV/DV since then, but it's actually more 'fun' playing it without that knowledge. Since Red is available on the virtual console, i'm a bit addicted and it wasn't that fun playing a pokémon game for ages
              I also used to adore Silver a lot back in the days, together with Pokémon Stadium 2 for N64. I always played it with my brother (good old times )
              Do you have a favorite game or generation?

Ah that's cool! Doing something with english is still on my to-do list (i want some kind of a graduation in english) But UKMix is really helping a lot when it comes to that language. And you can communicate with so many people out there, not matter where you are. It's probably my favorite language

"Two Years Ago" is from a special deluxe edition, isn't it? I don't know that track
              Really glad "Lost And Found" and "Something In The Way You Move" belong to your faves as well! „We Can’t Move To This” was one of my early favorites, but i found several tracks that i like more now. It was great live though and I can imagine this being a single, same for “Around U”. There are actually so many single-worthy songs on the album, it’s incredible

No problem, I’m glad we already share many other similar faves when it comes to artists like Grimes or Ellie Goulding “Kill V. Maim” is my favorite song by Grimes, followed by “Venus Fly”. So i’m really glad to see “Kill V. Maim” being super successful on your charts

Oh i don’t think you’re alone. The public seems to be on your side as “Work” is a big success for Rihanna… Fifth Harmony’s work song is miles better though

Well, i don’t think the album version and the radio mix are bad, I just think the piano version fits better. And to be honest, i still think it’s one of her weakest singles ever, no matter how good the lyrics are or how flawless her performance was…

Comment

09 (10) 03 | "Pin" - Grimes | 2(1) [G]
                10 (NE) 01 | "NO" - Meghan Trainor | 10
                14 (RE) 02 | "Not Ready To Make Nice" - Dixie Chicks | 14
                19 (RE) 11 | "Sledgehammer" - Fifth Harmony | 3 [P]
                21 (NE) 01 | "Good To Love" - FKA Twigs | 21
                22 (RE) 04 | "Mr. Almost" - Meghan Trainor ft. Shy Carter | 15 [G]
                24 (11) 19 | "Gimmie Love" - Carly Rae Jepsen | 1(1) [P]
                25 (RE) 08 | "Worth It" - Fifth Harmony ft. Kid Ink | 5 [P]
                26 (RE) 09 | "Credit" - Meghan Trainor | 6 [G]
                30 (18) 12 | "Let's Get Lost" - Carly Rae Jepsen | 4 [P]
                You really like to work, work, work… do you?
                Really glad to see Fifth Harmony debuting on top with “Work From Home”. It’s such an addictive track, and their best single so far for me. I really hope they can score another worldwide hit with it, and it’s very likely looking at its success right now. plus i’m glad they’re blocking Rihanna… Sorry i guess it’s no secret anymore that i don’t like “Work”

Also great debut for Meghan Trainor’s new single, which is her best release so far as well
                I really liked “Title” as i thought it was a solid album, but i never really loved it as much as others did. Same about the singles, only “Lips Are Movin’” really clicked with me, so i’m very surprised at how much i like “No” so far! Also good to see some of her other songs re-entering.

LOVE that debut for “Lush Life”! It’s good to see Zara slowly getting some recognition in the US as well. Shame “Never Forget You” wasn’t a big hit on your charts, so let’s hope “Lush Life” will do better

Fantastic week overall, love it

Comment

• Many thanks + much love for all the comments!

Originally posted by bluecherry
                  Great to see Fifth Harmony and FKA on your chart

What's your highest certified song?
                  I definitely owe you/your chart for encouraging me to properly check out "Good To Love"!

Ha, the highest to date is "We Found Love": currently 7xP, and quite close to 8xP. I get that that's pretty low for my highest-certified song ever, but since I base my certs on actual play counts, it's really really rare that I'd play a song 300+ times I actually like the amount of songs that end up going Gold, Platinum (I don't want certs to be TOO easy to achieve), but my system does make it pretty much impossible for a song to ever go Diamond (500+)

Thanks again, blue!

Another Iconic chart Paul
                  Thanks again, Marcus!

Originally posted by Tansike
                  Oh great, so another fan from the first gen on
                  No, not hard at all, as it's been Emerald. I played over 300 hours on there, and created some 'perfect' teams for the battle zone with EV/DV training, perfect move sets etc. Unfortunately, i lost most of my knowledge about EV/DV since then, but it's actually more 'fun' playing it without that knowledge. Since Red is available on the virtual console, i'm a bit addicted and it wasn't that fun playing a pokémon game for ages
                  I also used to adore Silver a lot back in the days, together with Pokémon Stadium 2 for N64. I always played it with my brother (good old times )
                  Do you have a favorite game or generation?

"Two Years Ago" is from a special deluxe edition, isn't it? I don't know that track
                  Really glad "Lost And Found" and "Something In The Way You Move" belong to your faves as well! „We Can’t Move To This” was one of my early favorites, but i found several tracks that i like more now. It was great live though and I can imagine this being a single, same for “Around U”. There are actually so many single-worthy songs on the album, it’s incredible

Well, i don’t think the album version and the radio mix are bad, I just think the piano version fits better. And to be honest, i still think it’s one of her weakest singles ever, no matter how good the lyrics are or how flawless her performance was…
                  Sadly, I've never played Emerald, since it came out during my brief Pokémon hiatus in high school From what I've seen online, a lot of fans really loved it, and I was really hoping they'd include the Battle Frontier in ORAS so that I'd have a chance to finally experience it (and it would've looked SO awesome on the 3DS.) In terms of my favorite game/generation...hmmm...that's quite hard to say. Gen I + II have the most nostalgia for me, so I'll always think back on those fondly, and I'm definitely loving playing Yellow on the 3DS right now. Gen IV is probably my least favorite (though I did really enjoy HGSS.) How far are you in Red now? Do you have your final team planned out?

Ah, yeah, "Two Years Ago" was on the special Target edition here in the States - not sure if it's on any international editions, which is a shame, cause I think it's really, really lovely. I can't find a full version on YouTube that isn't pitched/sped-up, but here's a clip (though I definitely think it needs to be heard in full to be fully appreciated) <3 I totally agree about the album being packed with potential singles, which is why some of the actual single choices ("Army", and now I'm hearing rumors about "Don't Panic") are a bit surprising/confusing.

OUCH! I didn't realize that you're not really a fan of ANY of the version of PBP! I wouldn't rank it among her all-time best, but definitely not among her all-time worst/weakest either.

You really like to work, work, work… do you?
                  Really glad to see Fifth Harmony debuting on top with “Work From Home”. It’s such an addictive track, and their best single so far for me. I really hope they can score another worldwide hit with it, and it’s very likely looking at its success right now. plus i’m glad they’re blocking Rihanna… Sorry i guess it’s no secret anymore that i don’t like “Work”

Also great debut for Meghan Trainor’s new single, which is her best release so far as well
                  I really liked “Title” as i thought it was a solid album, but i never really loved it as much as others did. Same about the singles, only “Lips Are Movin’” really clicked with me, so i’m very surprised at how much i like “No” so far! Also good to see some of her other songs re-entering.

LOVE that debut for “Lush Life”! It’s good to see Zara slowly getting some recognition in the US as well. Shame “Never Forget You” wasn’t a big hit on your charts, so let’s hope “Lush Life” will do better
                  Ha, I really am a sucker for catchy hooks, even if they're a bit repetitive/basic I'm almost certain that "Work"s time at No. 1 is over for good now, so you won't have to worry about that anymore. ;)

Glad that you're instantly hooked on "NO"! I definitely like it, and I respect her for switching up her sound, but I'm not sure if I'll end up loving it as much as I loved a lot of stuff on her debut. We shall see!

Ah, sadly, I still can't really get into "Lush Life" I definitely prefer "Never Forget You", and this other single of hers that I stumbled across on YouTube: "Rooftop."

Thanks again, Tansike!
                  last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Looking forward to the next chart
                    ? i bloom just for you ?

Comment

• Paulboard Top 30
                      Chart Date: 03/13/2016

• Queen Grimes reclaims her throne as "Flesh Without Blood" rebounds from No. 5 ---> No. 1. Meanwhile, Paulboard icon Ariana Grande debuts at No. 3 with her do-over lead single "Dangerous Woman." Might it become her 10th No. 1? We shall see...

01 (05) 06 | "Flesh Without Blood" - Grimes | 1(2) [P]
                      02 (01) 02 | "Work From Home" - Fifth Harmony ft. Ty Dolla $ign | 1(1) [G]
                      03 (NE) 01 | "Dangerous Woman" - Ariana Grande | 3
                      04 (12) 06 | "Kill V. Maim" - Grimes | 2(1) [P]
                      05 (09) 04 | "Pin" - Grimes | 2(1) [G]
                      06 (02) 07 | "Work" - Rihanna ft. Drake | 1(3) [2xP]
                      07 (03) 04 | "Butterfly" - Grimes | 1(1) [P]
                      08 (15) 20 | "? ?? (Just Right)" - GOT7 | 1(3) [2xP]
                      09 (RE) 06 | "Landslide" - Glee Cast | 4 [G]
                      10 (04) 07 | "Kiss It Better" - Rihanna | 2(1) [P]
                      11 (20) 04 | "Piece By Piece" - Kelly Clarkson | 8 [G]
                      12 (10) 02 | "NO" - Meghan Trainor | 10
                      13 (NE) 01 | "7 Years" - Lukas Graham | 13
                      14 (24) 20 | "Gimmie Love" - Carly Rae Jepsen | 1(1) [P]
                      15 (RE) 07 | “Landslide” - Dixie Chicks | 2(1) [P]
                      16 (18) 05 | "Make Me Like You" - Gwen Stefani | 3 [P]
                      17 (RE) 06 | "Two Years Ago" - Ellie Goulding | 1(1) [G]
                      18 (RE) 06 | "Someone" - Kelly Clarkson | 15 [G]
                      19 (22) 05 | "Mr. Almost" - Meghan Trainor ft. Shy Carter | 15 [G]
                      20 (NE) 01 | "Like I Would" - Zayn | 20
                      21 (RE) 07 | "Around U" - Ellie Goulding | 1(1) [G]
                      22 (RE) 03 | "Artangels" - Grimes | 4 [G]
                      23 (RE) 03 | "Biology" - Girls Aloud | 13 [G]
                      24 (RE) 04 | "Always" - Samantha Jade | 1(1) [G]
                      25 (RE) 08 | "We Can't Move To This" - Ellie Goulding | 2(1) [G]
                      26 (RE) 06 | "Don't Panic" - Ellie Goulding | 1(1)
                      27 (11) 04 | "California" - Grimes | 5 [G]
                      28 (30) 13 | "Let's Get Lost" - Carly Rae Jepsen | 4 [P]
                      29 (RE) 05 | "Say It" - Tory Lanez | 9
                      30 (NE) 01 | "No Good For You" - Meghan Trainor | 30

[GOLD] = 25+ total plays
                      [PLAT] = 50+ total plays
                      last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

17 (RE) 06 | "Two Years Ago" - Ellie Goulding | 1(1) [G]
                        Another time a refreshing chart

Comment

• Hey Paul

Well so far its peaked at #13 which seems like an unlucky position but this is growing on me a bit so might climb in my next chart.

I'm loving this a lot more than Focus which only got to #18 in my chart. What is Ariana's most successful single in your chart?

[youtube:2oh56an9]1PVi4arIB_w[/youtube:2oh56an9]

Best use of Work i've ever seen!

For a week this seemed to the must have song, but i guess the hype and buzz surrounding Kelly's performance just wore off in the end. The American idol clip on YouTube got something like 12 million views in its first week but in the last week its only increased to 15 million. I do still watch it but not in the same way in those first few days.

Better late than never! I love seeing this becoming such a popular song all over the world although its left to be seen if they're one hit wonders in my chart.

This is so much better than iT's YoU which just bored me when i checked it out. This is such a jam and i read its confirmed as the second single. Its a bit of a mess though, they should've released this to iTunes with a music video on Youtube to maximise its chart impact.

LOL wow, i loved Girls Aloud and i think they were one of the few pop groups in the 00s where i loved all their singles. They really did have some excellent singles, how have their other songs done in your chart?

Comment

Sadly, I've never played Emerald, since it came out during my brief Pokémon hiatus in high school From what I've seen online, a lot of fans really loved it, and I was really hoping they'd include the Battle Frontier in ORAS so that I'd have a chance to finally experience it (and it would've looked SO awesome on the 3DS.) In terms of my favorite game/generation...hmmm...that's quite hard to say. Gen I + II have the most nostalgia for me, so I'll always think back on those fondly, and I'm definitely loving playing Yellow on the 3DS right now. Gen IV is probably my least favorite (though I did really enjoy HGSS.) How far are you in Red now? Do you have your final team planned out?

Ah, yeah, "Two Years Ago" was on the special Target edition here in the States - not sure if it's on any international editions, which is a shame, cause I think it's really, really lovely. I can't find a full version on YouTube that isn't pitched/sped-up, but here's a clip (though I definitely think it needs to be heard in full to be fully appreciated) <3 I totally agree about the album being packed with potential singles, which is why some of the actual single choices ("Army", and now I'm hearing rumors about "Don't Panic") are a bit surprising/confusing.

OUCH! I didn't realize that you're not really a fan of ANY of the version of PBP! I wouldn't rank it among her all-time best, but definitely not among her all-time worst/weakest either.
                            Oh so you had your break during my most important time with Pokémon i was very disappointed when i found out they wouldn't include the battle frontier in ORAS, as i thought this would be a sure thing. ORAS was amazing, but the main storyline was over too fast so i'd love to have a battle frontier to keep on playing the game. Maybe there'll be a remake for Emerald in like ten years and they will include it there
                            Yeah the first two gens were amazing, i still love to remember some stuff from them. I think i will get Yellow as well once i’m finish with Red. I just beat Blaine, so i’ve got my 7th badge. I’m not sure which Pokemon should be by sixth team member (it has to get Strength) but my current team is Venusaur, Raichu, Growlithe (not evolved yet, has to reach Lv. 50 at first), Vaporeon and Butterfree. Probably a strange team, but this gen is amazing for Pokémon which needs an evolution stone as you can buy them so i thought I add a few of them to my team which i usually never had in my team before.
                            What about you? Which ones do you have in your team, and how far in the game are you?

I’ll check it out! Thanks for the link. I’ll check out iTunes/Apple Music if it’s there as well. I think “Army” was actually a good choice, but they should have done more promo and release it as the fourth or fifth single in autumn/winter 2016. I like “Don’t Panic”, but i think it would be an awful single to be honest. “Keep On Dancin’”, “Holding On For Life”, “Devotion”, “Lost And Found”… all of them SCREAM single release

The lyrics of the song are beautiful, but the song itself doesn’t do much for me sorry

Originally posted by phoenix98
                            Ha, I really am a sucker for catchy hooks, even if they're a bit repetitive/basic I'm almost certain that "Work"s time at No. 1 is over for good now, so you won't have to worry about that anymore. ;)

Glad that you're instantly hooked on "NO"! I definitely like it, and I respect her for switching up her sound, but I'm not sure if I'll end up loving it as much as I loved a lot of stuff on her debut. We shall see!

Ah, sadly, I still can't really get into "Lush Life" I definitely prefer "Never Forget You", and this other single of hers that I stumbled across on YouTube: "Rooftop."
                            Yay
                            “Work From Home” is damn addictive though, and i really love that track. I also hear some similarities between their song and Rihanna’s “Work”, and i used to be a big fan of Rihanna, so i have no idea why i can’t get into her stuff lately

Unfortunately i’m already starting to get over “No” a bit. It’s still a great tune and hopefully a hit for her!
                            I’ll check out “Rooftop”. I think i’ve already heard it before as i checked her out years ago but can’t remember it right now. But it’s good to hear you prefer “Never Forget You” to “Lush Life” as it’s the same for me (but i still love “Lush Life” as well).

Comment

05 (09) 04 | "Pin" - Grimes | 2(1) [G]
                              22 (RE) 03 | "Artangels" - Grimes | 4 [G]
                              9 #1s for Ariana So you're an even bigger stan than me
                              Which songs made it to number one from her?
                              She collected seven #1s on my charts so far ("The Way", "Problem", "Break Free", "Best Mistake", "Love Me Harder", "One Last Time" and "Focus") and all of her 15 chart entries peaked inside the Top10

But great to see "Dangerous Woman" debuting inside the Top3. It's a great track, but i wasn't impressed at first, or at least not as much as i was with most of the previous singles. But it grew on me and i've been playing it a lot lately. What do you think about it?

Great #1! Didn't expect to see "Flesh Without Blood" climbing to the top spot, but it's well deserved.
                              Also loving the climb for "Kill V. Maim"

"Gimmie Love" is doing amazing on your charts! A shame it wasn't the fourth single instead of "Boy Problems". It's also one of my faves of the album
                              Also cool to see some songs by Ellie back on the charts. I wasn't a fan of "Around U" at first but due to her concert i've started to like it more.

Fantastic charts!

Comment

• Great to see new entries for Ariana and Zayn - how did her previous singles that didn't go to number one chart?
                                ? i bloom just for you ?

Comment

• Many thanks + much love for all the comments I'll be out-of-town for about a week starting tomorrow - just a head's up that I won't be posting while I'm gone.

Another time a refreshing chart
                                  Thanks again, Marcus!

Originally posted by JakeP
                                  I'm loving this a lot more than Focus which only got to #18 in my chart. What is Ariana's most successful single in your chart?

For a week this seemed to the must have song, but i guess the hype and buzz surrounding Kelly's performance just wore off in the end. The American idol clip on YouTube got something like 12 million views in its first week but in the last week its only increased to 15 million. I do still watch it but not in the same way in those first few days.

Better late than never! I love seeing this becoming such a popular song all over the world although its left to be seen if they're one hit wonders in my chart.

This is so much better than iT's YoU which just bored me when i checked it out. This is such a jam and i read its confirmed as the second single. Its a bit of a mess though, they should've released this to iTunes with a music video on Youtube to maximise its chart impact.

LOL wow, i loved Girls Aloud and i think they were one of the few pop groups in the 00s where i loved all their singles. They really did have some excellent singles, how have their other songs done in your chart?
                                  Hey Jake

Hmmm...it's a close call between "The Way" (2 weeks at No. 1, 20 weeks total) and "Break Free" (1 week at No. 1, 20 weeks total.) If I had to just pick a favorite, I'd say "The Way." What's her most successful on yours?

I. f*cking. LOVE IT! Be careful, though...it might just be responsible for "Work" spending yet another week at No. 1 here. ;)

Sadly, but not TOO surprisingly, the buzz around PBP died out really quickly. Hopefully radio (especially POP) gets its act together and starts giving the song some proper support...otherwise, I imagine it'll just tumble right off the Hot 100. Even so, at least it'll always be another Top 10 hit for her in the history books.

Ha, yeah, I'm definitely late to the party on "7 Years" I can definitely see them becoming another Gotye/Passenger/etc. and having this be their only big international hit.

Totally agree about "Like I Would"!

Since I didn't start my chart until after GA had gone on hiatus, most of their singles don't have very impressive peaks or longevity. I don't have any recurrency rules (anything can chart at anytime), so their classics will randomly pop up every now and again. My chart was up-and-running during the Ten era, though:

No. 1(1) = "Beautiful Cause You Love Me" - 5 weeks total
                                  No. 2(2) = "On The Metro" - 5 weeks
                                  No. 4 = "Every Now And Then" - 4 weeks
                                  No. 5 = "Something New" - 2 weeks

So basically...great peaks, but pretty poor longevity.

Thanks again, Jake!

Yeah the first two gens were amazing, i still love to remember some stuff from them. I think i will get Yellow as well once i’m finish with Red. I just beat Blaine, so i’ve got my 7th badge. I’m not sure which Pokemon should be by sixth team member (it has to get Strength) but my current team is Venusaur, Raichu, Growlithe (not evolved yet, has to reach Lv. 50 at first), Vaporeon and Butterfree. Probably a strange team, but this gen is amazing for Pokémon which needs an evolution stone as you can buy them so i thought I add a few of them to my team which i usually never had in my team before.What about you? Which ones do you have in your team, and how far in the game are you?

I’ll check it out! Thanks for the link. I’ll check out iTunes/Apple Music if it’s there as well. I think “Army” was actually a good choice, but they should have done more promo and release it as the fourth or fifth single in autumn/winter 2016. I like “Don’t Panic”, but i think it would be an awful single to be honest. “Keep On Dancin’”, “Holding On For Life”, “Devotion”, “Lost And Found”… all of them SCREAM single release

“Work From Home” is damn addictive though, and i really love that track. I also hear some similarities between their song and Rihanna’s “Work”, and i used to be a big fan of Rihanna, so i have no idea why i can’t get into her stuff lately

Unfortunately i’m already starting to get over “No” a bit. It’s still a great tune and hopefully a hit for her!
                                  Ah, taking advantage of the fact that you can buy as many stones as you want makes a lot of sense! Though I guess it doesn't matter as much now that you've found a way around using the stones anyway Any rate, it's also impressive that you've kept a Butterfree on your team all the way through the 7th Gym! I'm doing an Ash-inspired run in Yellow, so I've got a Butterfree on my team too. I just beat Koga for my 5th badge yesterday, and my team is: Pikachu, Butterfree, Pidgeotto, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Krabby. I'm not doing Gyms in the order he did, but otherwise I'm trying to stay as true to his journey as possible: only catching and evolving Pokémon that he did during the Indigo League arc. I'm definitely nervous about challenging Sabrina next! I'll probably have to over-level a bit, since I'm trying to avoid using any healing items during battles (like in the anime.)

A lot of fans seem to really like "Keep On Dancin'", but it's probably one of my least favorites on Delirium I'd be OK with her releasing any of the others you mentioned, though! Especially "Lost And Found." <3

Have you heard "Kiss It Better"? That seems to be the track that pretty much everyone can agree on from ANTI, so maybe it could help re-kindle your love?

Aw, sad to hear that about "NO"...but I'm not THAT crazy about it either, so I understand where you're coming from I still hope the public embraces it, though, since I don't want her to end up as a one-album/era-wonder.

9 #1s for Ariana So you're an even bigger stan than me
                                  Which songs made it to number one from her?
                                  She collected seven #1s on my charts so far ("The Way", "Problem", "Break Free", "Best Mistake", "Love Me Harder", "One Last Time" and "Focus") and all of her 15 chart entries peaked inside the Top10

But great to see "Dangerous Woman" debuting inside the Top3. It's a great track, but i wasn't impressed at first, or at least not as much as i was with most of the previous singles. But it grew on me and i've been playing it a lot lately. What do you think about it?

"Gimmie Love" is doing amazing on your charts! A shame it wasn't the fourth single instead of "Boy Problems". It's also one of my faves of the album

Also cool to see some songs by Ellie back on the charts. I wasn't a fan of "Around U" at first but due to her concert i've started to like it more.
                                  Ha, well, turnover on my chart is pretty fast, and any song is allowed to enter (singles and album tracks), so that's definitely helped her rack up so many hits here! Her No. 1's:

No. 1(2) = "The Way" - 20 weeks total
                                  No. 1(2) = "Santa Tell Me" - 7 weeks
                                  No. 1(1) = "Break Free" - 20 weeks
                                  No. 1(1) = "Problem" - 14 weeks
                                  No. 1(1) = "Piano" - 13 weeks
                                  No. 1(1) = "Baby I" - 11 weeks
                                  No. 1(1) = "Better Left Unsaid" - 11 weeks
                                  No. 1(1) = "Break Your Heart Right Back" - 10 weeks
                                  No. 1(1) = "Focus" - 6 weeks

I'm really glad to hear that you're a massive fan too - VERY impressive that she's never missed the Top 10 on your chart!

I keep going back-and-forth with "Dangerous Woman." When I first heard the preview, I wasn't feeling it at all...and then on the day it was released, I got really into it...but now I already don't feel like playing it much anymore I guess I just need more time to sit with it.

Awesome that you're a big fan of "Gimmie Love"! I would've loved to see it get single treatment...but I'm sure it would've totally flopped anyway.

Ah, interesting! "Around U" was actually one of the most instant tracks on Delirium for me (that hook!), but I'm glad that it's started growing on you lately.

Thanks again, Tansike!

Originally posted by bluecherry
                                  Great to see new entries for Ariana and Zayn - how did her previous singles that didn't go to number one chart?
                                  Ha, well...since I allow anything to chart, pretty much every track from both of her albums has appeared here at some point, so I'll give you the full re-cap:

No. 2(3) = "Honeymoon Avenue" - 14 weeks total
                                  No. 2(1) = "One Last Time" - 13 weeks
                                  No. 3 = "Love Me Harder" - 12 weeks
                                  No. 3 = "Lovin' It" - 9 weeks
                                  No. 3 = "Cadillac Song" - 3 weeks
                                  No. 5 = "Right There" - 11 weeks
                                  No. 6 = "Daydreamin'" - 7 weeks
                                  No. 7 = "Tattooed Heart" - 7 weeks
                                  No. 7 = "Last Christmas" - 7 weeks
                                  No. 8 = "Intro" - 4 weeks
                                  No. 10 = "Why Try" - 4 weeks
                                  No. 12 = "Too Close" - 3 weeks
                                  No. 13 = "Be My Baby" - 2 weeks
                                  No. 13 = "You'll Never Know" - 1 week
                                  No. 14 = "My Everything" - 2 weeks
                                  No. 14 = "Almost Is Never Enough" - 1 week
                                  No. 15 = "Best Mistake" - 5 weeks
                                  No. 16 = "Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart" - 4 weeks
                                  No. 22 = "Hands On Me" - 2 weeks
                                  No. 23 = "You Don't Know Me" - 1 week
                                  No. 29 = "Only 1" - 1 week

I think that's everything I give Jessie J lead credit for "Bang Bang" so that last.fm doesn't get confused (and it always felt more like her single than the others' to me, since Ari and Nicki both had separate singles of their own out at the same time, and it was only a bonus track on Ari's album and left off Nicki's completely.) Any rate, that one peaked at No. 3 and spent 3 weeks total on the chart. Thanks for asking!

Thanks again, blue!
                                  last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• 03 (NE) 01 | "Dangerous Woman" - Ariana Grande | 3

Great to see The Dixie Chicks they're one of my favourite acts ever, gutted I'm not gonna see them on their tour this year.
                                    Nice debut for Dangerous Woman, checked it out last night and quite liked it.
                                    Meghan's song is really growing on me now, wasn't liking it originally. The verses are great but the chorus is a bit meh to be honest.
                                    Anyway, great chart as always

Comment

• The new Fifth Harmony song isn't bad, and neither is "Dangerous Woman". I do feel, though, that Ariana's material often doesn't match her ability. Also, whoa at Ariana having nine #1s and "Best Mistake" and "Honeymoon Avenue" not being among them!

Yay at the "Biology" re-entry and the "No Good for You" debut. "Like I Would" seems to be Zayn's best received solo track to date, but it's not won me over completely...yet.

Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#56]
                                      Akini's Favourite Films: [40-36]
                                      Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 As It Was [6 weeks]
                                      AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Ari Lennox vs. Rina Sawayama]

Yeah, they smile to your face and Prop-8 you in the back.

Comment

Hey Jake

Hmmm...it's a close call between "The Way" (2 weeks at No. 1, 20 weeks total) and "Break Free" (1 week at No. 1, 20 weeks total.) If I had to just pick a favorite, I'd say "The Way." What's her most successful on yours?

I. f*cking. LOVE IT! Be careful, though...it might just be responsible for "Work" spending yet another week at No. 1 here. ;)

Sadly, but not TOO surprisingly, the buzz around PBP died out really quickly. Hopefully radio (especially POP) gets its act together and starts giving the song some proper support...otherwise, I imagine it'll just tumble right off the Hot 100. Even so, at least it'll always be another Top 10 hit for her in the history books.

Ha, yeah, I'm definitely late to the party on "7 Years" I can definitely see them becoming another Gotye/Passenger/etc. and having this be their only big international hit.

Totally agree about "Like I Would"!

Since I didn't start my chart until after GA had gone on hiatus, most of their singles don't have very impressive peaks or longevity. I don't have any recurrency rules (anything can chart at anytime), so their classics will randomly pop up every now and again. My chart was up-and-running during the Ten era, though:

No. 1(1) = "Beautiful Cause You Love Me" - 5 weeks total
                                        No. 2(2) = "On The Metro" - 5 weeks
                                        No. 4 = "Every Now And Then" - 4 weeks
                                        No. 5 = "Something New" - 2 weeks

So basically...great peaks, but pretty poor longevity.

Thanks again, Jake!
                                        I was so late with the Ariana bandwagon. Problem was her first big hit in my chart. Expect Be alright to be the biggest track from this new album campaign as i'm already loving it more than Dangerous woman. I guess Bang bang is her biggest single although it was a joint effort with Jessie J and Nicki Minaj. So many people slated the song but i loved it, a real diva song.

If only Elmo could do a version of Work i might be tempted to put at #20.

I doubt the success of Piece by piece will hold up as it really did seem like a moment when Kelly dominated. At least the song made the American top 10 so at least there will always be that.

Don't know if you're aware but Mike Posner has replaced Lukas Graham at #1 in the UK charts! Amazing result, been loving the song for a couple of months already so i'm very happy to see it get there. I think you're right though about Lukas Graham, i can't see them having another big hit in my chart either.

Girls Aloud were like pop perfection, and even some of their b-sides were amazing too.

Comment

Ah, taking advantage of the fact that you can buy as many stones as you want makes a lot of sense! Though I guess it doesn't matter as much now that you've found a way around using the stones anyway Any rate, it's also impressive that you've kept a Butterfree on your team all the way through the 7th Gym! I'm doing an Ash-inspired run in Yellow, so I've got a Butterfree on my team too. I just beat Koga for my 5th badge yesterday, and my team is: Pikachu, Butterfree, Pidgeotto, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Krabby. I'm not doing Gyms in the order he did, but otherwise I'm trying to stay as true to his journey as possible: only catching and evolving Pokémon that he did during the Indigo League arc. I'm definitely nervous about challenging Sabrina next! I'll probably have to over-level a bit, since I'm trying to avoid using any healing items during battles (like in the anime.)

A lot of fans seem to really like "Keep On Dancin'", but it's probably one of my least favorites on Delirium I'd be OK with her releasing any of the others you mentioned, though! Especially "Lost And Found." <3

Have you heard "Kiss It Better"? That seems to be the track that pretty much everyone can agree on from ANTI, so maybe it could help re-kindle your love?

Aw, sad to hear that about "NO"...but I'm not THAT crazy about it either, so I understand where you're coming from I still hope the public embraces it, though, since I don't want her to end up as a one-album/era-wonder.
                                          I think i've already had Butterfree in my final team during one of my first runs of Red or Yellow many years ago. I also remember that it helped a lot, especially thanks to Confusion. It learned Psychic now so it's a big help for my team. I forgot how crappy the move sets for some Pokémon were in the first gen, for example also Growlithe which doesn't get a good fire move until Lv. 50 (Flamethrower) :-?
                                          Wow, this is a very interesting way to play the game, and i can imagine it's also demanding... so you know the whole story or do you have to look up for it every now and then? And is it fun to play it that way?
                                          (quite funny to speak about Pokemon in english, never did that before and it's actually cool have to look up so many things though )

Oh i had no idea. I thought it's somehow very catchy, the whistles are something 'new'/memorable, it's radio friendly but still not generic... so i'm sure it would work well for a single Glad to hear that about the other songs though. But it seems like they're going with "Army" now in the US :-?

I've heard the whole album a few times. "Kiss It Better" was one of the very few songs that were actually okay. But it didn't change the situation.
                                          But i'm going to see her this summer on her tour, so this could be the last possibility to get into "Anti". And concert always pushed an album to #1 on my charts so far, so it would be a bit shocking if someone like Rihanna wouldn't be able to do the same...

Hoping for the same. She seems very sympathetic so it would be good to see her getting some more success. As for now it looks very good for the song in the US, and it's coming in Europe as well

Originally posted by phoenix98
                                          Ha, well, turnover on my chart is pretty fast, and any song is allowed to enter (singles and album tracks), so that's definitely helped her rack up so many hits here! Her No. 1's:

No. 1(2) = "The Way" - 20 weeks total
                                          No. 1(2) = "Santa Tell Me" - 7 weeks
                                          No. 1(1) = "Break Free" - 20 weeks
                                          No. 1(1) = "Problem" - 14 weeks
                                          No. 1(1) = "Piano" - 13 weeks
                                          No. 1(1) = "Baby I" - 11 weeks
                                          No. 1(1) = "Better Left Unsaid" - 11 weeks
                                          No. 1(1) = "Break Your Heart Right Back" - 10 weeks
                                          No. 1(1) = "Focus" - 6 weeks

I'm really glad to hear that you're a massive fan too - VERY impressive that she's never missed the Top 10 on your chart!

I keep going back-and-forth with "Dangerous Woman." When I first heard the preview, I wasn't feeling it at all...and then on the day it was released, I got really into it...but now I already don't feel like playing it much anymore I guess I just need more time to sit with it.

Awesome that you're a big fan of "Gimmie Love"! I would've loved to see it get single treatment...but I'm sure it would've totally flopped anyway.

Ah, interesting! "Around U" was actually one of the most instant tracks on Delirium for me (that hook!), but I'm glad that it's started growing on you lately.
                                          Oh wow, love to see "Break Free" spent twenty weeks on your charts! It's my favorite song by Ariana so far. Which is yours? Also love to see "The Way" got that many weeks as well. I still remember the day when she released it and slayed the iTunes chart, which was a huge surprise for everyone. Can't believe it's been three years (in about two weeks...)
                                          "Piano" is one of my favorite songs on her debut, so sweet to see this being one of her #1s. "Santa Tell Me" getting two weeks but only five more on the whole chart is so typical for a christmas single What do you think about the other christmas songs? Personally i think "Love Is Everything" is the best from all

Then i hope it will grow on you more. What do you think about the new "Be Alright"?

Well, it would definitely have a better chance to be a hit than "Boy Problems". She 'just' needs to do a good video, do some promo and i'm sure she could get a hit.
                                          "Around U" seems to be a fave for many people and now i finally understand why. Would be a good single as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Storyteller
                                            Great to see The Dixie Chicks they're one of my favourite acts ever, gutted I'm not gonna see them on their tour this year.
                                            Nice debut for Dangerous Woman, checked it out last night and quite liked it.
                                            Meghan's song is really growing on me now, wasn't liking it originally. The verses are great but the chorus is a bit meh to be honest.
                                            Anyway, great chart as always
                                            Awesome! (That you're a big fan, not that you won't be able to see them live this year) ;) I'm not TOO familiar with most of their catalog, but I definitely love "Wide Open Spaces", "Not Ready To Make Nice", and their "Landslide" cover.

Sadly, "Dangerous Woman" ended up wearing off me REALLY quickly It could always rebound, though!

Glad to hear that "NO" is starting to really click with you! I'm still not completely "WOW"ed by it either, but I like it well enough, and I'd love to see it become another big international hit for her. **Fingers crossed**

Thanks again, Eoghy!

Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                            The new Fifth Harmony song isn't bad, and neither is "Dangerous Woman". I do feel, though, that Ariana's material often doesn't match her ability. Also, whoa at Ariana having nine #1s and "Best Mistake" and "Honeymoon Avenue" not being among them!

Yay at the "Biology" re-entry and the "No Good for You" debut. "Like I Would" seems to be Zayn's best received solo track to date, but it's not won me over completely...yet.
                                            Hmmm...not sure how to respond to your backhanded compliment for Ari :-? I'm definitely glad that you fully appreciate the masterpiece that is "Honeymoon Avenue", though! Although it never quite made it to the top here, I believe it holds the record for most-weeks-spent-at-No. 2-without-ever-reaching-No. 1...so that's something!

"Biology" is iconic (song + video), "No Good For You" is a BOP that I took way too long to appreciate, and hopefully you'll see the light re: "Like I Would" ASAP!

Thanks again, Akini!

I was so late with the Ariana bandwagon. Problem was her first big hit in my chart. Expect Be alright to be the biggest track from this new album campaign as i'm already loving it more than Dangerous woman. I guess Bang bang is her biggest single although it was a joint effort with Jessie J and Nicki Minaj. So many people slated the song but i loved it, a real diva song.

Don't know if you're aware but Mike Posner has replaced Lukas Graham at #1 in the UK charts! Amazing result, been loving the song for a couple of months already so i'm very happy to see it get there. I think you're right though about Lukas Graham, i can't see them having another big hit in my chart either.

Girls Aloud were like pop perfection, and even some of their b-sides were amazing too.
                                            Hey - better late than never when it comes to appreciating Queen Ari ;) "Dangerous Woman" ended up wearing off me VERY quickly, but I've been spinning "Be Alright" uhlot after downloading it yesterday, so it should make a respectable debut on my next chart.

YYYAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS @ Mike earning his first-ever UK No. 1 with "I Took A Pill..."! SUCH an awesome comeback story. Sadly, I don't think he'll manage to do the same on the Hot 100, with "NO" and "7 Years" both really blowing up right now...but at least it became another Top 10 hit for him!

TOTALLY agree about the GA B-sides! "Singapore" and "Memory Of You" immediately leap to mind, and there's surely others that I'm forgetting right now.

Thanks again, Jake!

I think i've already had Butterfree in my final team during one of my first runs of Red or Yellow many years ago. I also remember that it helped a lot, especially thanks to Confusion. It learned Psychic now so it's a big help for my team. I forgot how crappy the move sets for some Pokémon were in the first gen, for example also Growlithe which doesn't get a good fire move until Lv. 50 (Flamethrower) :-?
                                            Wow, this is a very interesting way to play the game, and i can imagine it's also demanding... so you know the whole story or do you have to look up for it every now and then? And is it fun to play it that way?
                                            (quite funny to speak about Pokemon in english, never did that before and it's actually cool have to look up so many things though )

Oh i had no idea. I thought it's somehow very catchy, the whistles are something 'new'/memorable, it's radio friendly but still not generic... so i'm sure it would work well for a single Glad to hear that about the other songs though. But it seems like they're going with "Army" now in the US :-?

I've heard the whole album a few times. "Kiss It Better" was one of the very few songs that were actually okay. But it didn't change the situation.
                                            But i'm going to see her this summer on her tour, so this could be the last possibility to get into "Anti". And concert always pushed an album to #1 on my charts so far, so it would be a bit shocking if someone like Rihanna wouldn't be able to do the same...

Oh wow, love to see "Break Free" spent twenty weeks on your charts! It's my favorite song by Ariana so far. Which is yours? Also love to see "The Way" got that many weeks as well. I still remember the day when she released it and slayed the iTunes chart, which was a huge surprise for everyone. Can't believe it's been three years (in about two weeks...)
                                            "Piano" is one of my favorite songs on her debut, so sweet to see this being one of her #1s. "Santa Tell Me" getting two weeks but only five more on the whole chart is so typical for a christmas single What do you think about the other christmas songs? Personally i think "Love Is Everything" is the best from all

Then i hope it will grow on you more. What do you think about the new "Be Alright"?
                                            Ha, SO true about the learnsets in Gen I! Then there's especially bad cases like Sandshrew/Sandan, Voltorb/Voltobal, and Rhyhorn/Rihorn, who NEVER learn even a single move of their own type by levelling-up. I've definitely been consulting Bulbapedia to remind myself of when Ash caught and evolved certain Pokémon (for example, since he didn't catch Tauros until he had 6 badges, I won't let myself catch one until I have 6 as well.) Since I've never played this way before, it's been pretty interesting, and having to stick with mostly-unevolved Pokémon the way he did definitely makes for a fun challenge.

Ah, yeah, I saw that about "Army" :-? I'm definitely worried about how it will do, especially since SITWYM failed to really take off here, and I thought that song seemed like a clear hit.

Bummer that even KIB couldn't win you over, but awesome that you'll be seeing her live this summer! It seems like you go to major concerts pretty often? I'm definitely jealous!

Ooh...that's a really tough call, but I'd probably say "The Way." SO true about "Santa Tell Me" I've been a bad fan and actually haven't heard all of her Christmas stuff, but I definitely like her "Last Christmas" cover/re-make too! I just got around to downloading "Be Alright" yesterday, and I'm definitely enjoying it so far...but I also played "Dangerous Woman" a lot when I first downloaded it, then ended up losing interest really quickly...so it's prolly a bit too soon to say how I really feel about "Be Alright."

Thanks again, Tansike!
                                            last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Paulboard Top 30
                                              Chart Date: 03/20/2016

• Goddess Grimes earns her third No. 1 in less than two months, as album cut "Pin" jumps from No. 5 ---> No. 1.

01 (05) 05 | "Pin" - Grimes | 1(1) [P]
                                              02 (01) 07 | "Flesh Without Blood" - Grimes | 1(2) [P]
                                              03 (NE) 01 | "Love Yourself VS F**k Yourself" - Yo Preston ft. Kelly Kiara | 3
                                              04 (09) 07 | "Landslide" - Glee Cast | 4 [G]
                                              05 (04) 07 | "Kill V. Maim" - Grimes | 2(1) [P]
                                              06 (11) 05 | "Piece By Piece" - Kelly Clarkson | 6 [P]
                                              07 (NE) 01 | "Getta Banban (Mad-Paced Getter)" - Tomohisa Sako | 7
                                              08 (06) 08 | "Work" - Rihanna ft. Drake | 1(3) [2xP]
                                              09 (30) 02 | "No Good For You" - Meghan Trainor | 9
                                              10 (RE) 08 | "New Romantics" - Taylor Swift | 8 [G]
                                              11 (13) 02 | "7 Years" - Lukas Graham | 11
                                              12 (20) 02 | "Like I Would" - Zayn | 12
                                              13 (08) 21 | "? ?? (Just Right)" - GOT7 | 1(3) [2xP]
                                              14 (02) 03 | "Work From Home" - Fifth Harmony ft. Ty Dolla $ign | 1(1) [G]
                                              15 (12) 03 | “NO” - Meghan Trainor | 10
                                              16 (RE) 09 | "I Took A Pill In Ibiza (SeeB Remix)" - Mike Posner | 1(1) [G]
                                              17 (RE) 03 | "Easy Love" - Sigala | 9
                                              18 (16) 06 | "Make Me Like You" - Gwen Stefani | 3 [P]
                                              19 (07) 05 | "Butterfly" - Grimes | 1(1) [P]
                                              20 (25) 09 | "We Can't Move To This" - Ellie Goulding | 2(1) [G]
                                              21 (19) 06 | "Mr. Almost" - Meghan Trainor ft. Shy Carter | 15 [G]
                                              22 (RE) 02 | "Needed Me" - Rihanna | 22
                                              23 (RE) 04 | "Youth" - Troye Sivan | 4
                                              24 (RE) 04 | "Pillowtalk" - Zayn | 5
                                              25 (RE) 02 | "Breathe Slow" - Alesha Dixon | 13
                                              26 (NE) 01 | "You And I" - Ingrid Michaelson | 26
                                              27 (21) 08 | "Around U" - Ellie Goulding | 1(1) [G]
                                              28 (26) 07 | "Don't Panic" - Ellie Goulding | 1(1) [G]
                                              29 (14) 21 | "Gimmie Love" - Carly Rae Jepsen | 1(1) [P]
                                              30 (RE) 09 | "Better When I'm Dancin'" - Meghan Trainor | 2(1) [G]

[GOLD] = 25+ total plays
                                              [PLAT] = 50+ total plays
                                              last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Great to see 'Needed Me' great chart again!
                                                ? i bloom just for you ?

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecherry
                                                  Great to see 'Needed Me' great chart again!
                                                  Ha, well...it's actually not one of my favorites from ANTI, and I was pretty disappointed to see that she's going with it next instead of "Kiss It Better" (though it does make sense, considering how steadily NM had been selling/charting before its announcement as an official single)...but I've been trying to get into it Hopefully the video will help me fully appreciate it! **Fingers crossed**

Thanks again, blue!
                                                  last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Pin is a random number one, for me anyway, but Grimes being top 2 is the best! So happy. You still need to get into CHVRCHES though! I swear you'll be addicted to them too. New Romantics ? it deserves a little more attention that what Taylor is giving it.
                                                    God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X