X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IceAngel
    replied
    Originally posted by jio
    97 is a guilty pleasure... sort of like "Friday" but better lol. Try playing it in any party and see the faces of the people. I played it once and I had one guy jumping around like crazy, one half of the people looking confused and the other half just ignoring it completely lol
    Yeah, I can well believe it. When I clicked on it my partner was like....what the hell is that, use your headphones haha

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied
    97 is a guilty pleasure... sort of like "Friday" but better lol. Try playing it in any party and see the faces of the people. I played it once and I had one guy jumping around like crazy, one half of the people looking confused and the other half just ignoring it completely lol

Leave a comment:

• IceAngel
    replied
    I love number 100, 99 and 98.

Forbidden Love is one of my favourite non-single tracks from BS, same goes for Erotica's Where Life Begins.

I really like Across The Sky, so unfair it's a demo and glad it appears on this chart!

Not sure about number 97... :-?

This chart looks promising though!! I like the idea of having to click in order to know the song, good work!

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied
    Click on the pic to hear the song

UP NEXT: The first live performance of the countdown

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied
    Originally posted by jio
    Originally posted by denise
    Besides I' d have suggest you to open a brand "new" thread for this!!!
    No I'd rather have my two idols together... but I think once the page turns I'll transfer all the posts to the new page or something. It's confusing having Madonna starting in the middle of the page (I need one more post for that I think)
    I tranfered everyting to page 7 so your comments didn't dissapear lol. They are just on the previous page

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied
    Originally posted by DaBoi
    She has too many amazing songs, I'm not sure placing an unreleased demo in the top100 is a good idea.
    Well it's the songs I like the most right now. So since an album's (or two) worth of material was leaked recently and the last thing she released came out ages ago and was pretty subpar, there are many demos included. Also you'll be surprised to see "True Blue" higher than "Vogue" and Otto Von Wernherr stuff appearing whereas some of the biggest singles do not. But in the end of the day, do we need another countdown with "Vogue" and "Like A Prayer" in the Top 5? lol

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied

UP NEXT: We go way back

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied

UP NEXT: Bedroom or dining room?

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied

UP NEXT: A Madonna demo

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied

Welcome to the Madonna countdown. There have been quite a few Madonna countdowns lately, so I'll attempt to make this one a bit different. There will be no commentary because, unlike Prince, Madonna's achievements are well known over here. Although it will be a song countdown, there will be plenty of photos and links to live performances (instead of videos), although I'll try to include only live performances of versions of the songs close to the versions charting. For example, if you click the pictures above and below, you can see two great Madonna performances of a song which did not make it into the Top 100 (although if it was a performance countdown they would both rank pretty high with the second one in particular being in the Top 5). As always some of Madonna's biggest hits will be low or absent because I consider them overplayed

So the countdown starts later today with an album track

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied
    RESERVED

Leave a comment:

• DaBoi
    replied
    She has too many amazing songs, I'm not sure placing an unreleased demo in the top100 is a good idea.

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied
    EDIT

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied
    EDIT

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied
    EDIT

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied
    EDIT

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied
    Originally posted by denise
    No I'd rather have my two idols together... but I think once the page turns I'll transfer all the posts to the new page or something. It's confusing having Madonna starting in the middle of the page (I need one more post for that I think)

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Amazing pics

And what a wonderfull start: Forbidden Love (BS) and Where Life Begins are twe gorgeous track!!!

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied
    Why people are looking but not commenting?

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied
    MADONNA STARTS ON NEXT PAGE

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Very Interesting : a good way to start!!!! Can't wait!!

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X