Tony's Hits and Albums Charts (13th April 2024) Boys, Babe, Ramona, Reality, Perrie, Rum, Eclipse and X

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blondini
    Site Supporter
    • 01 Nov 2005

TONY'S HITS CHART 12th MAY 2017

1 NEW Blondie with Laurie Anderson - Tonight
    SOUNDCLOUD AUDIO STREAM

A stunning hypnotic track co-written by Charli XCX with Laurie sharing vocals on the chorus. This was a limited edition vinyl at a one-stop shop and is now a hidden track on the CD edition of the album. Cousin of Fade Away and Radiate.

2 1 Blondie - Long Time VIDEO (6 weeks; peak #1)
    Should be noted that i'm including the longer album versions of both this and Fun in my calculations.

3 11 Blanche - City Lights VIDEO (10 weeks; peak #1)
    Produced by Tim Bran (Dreadzone member, known for London Grammar). Was only an OCC site article that made me realise his past work.

4 2 Selena Gomez - Only You LYRIC VIDEO with show clips (7 weeks; peak #1)
    5 13 Blondie - Fun VIDEO (9 weeks; PEAK)
    6 4 LPX - Tremble (4 weeks; peak #4)
    7 9 Lupa J - Put Me Back Together (2 weeks; PEAK)
    8 14 Nadine Shah - Out The Way VIDEO (4 weeks; PEAK)
    9 20 Royal Blood - Lights Out (5 weeks; peak #8)
    10 NEW Dihaj - Skeletons VIDEO
    Azerbaijan ESC. The bassline is key here and i couldn't hear it as well on the video, it was the semi-final performance that made it clear.

11 RE Lucie Jones - Never Give Up On You 7th Heaven Club Mix AUDIO STREAM VIDEO (5 weeks; PEAK) OFFICIAL REMIX SINGLE DEEZER AUDIO STREAM
    I was ready to re-chart this in the top 20 but the remixes have boosted it even further.

12 22 The Golden Filter - Dust (2 weeks; PEAK)
    13 5 The Darling Buds - Evergreen (4 weeks; peak #3)
    14 7 Rubblebucket - If U C My Enemies (4 weeks; peak #5)

15 RE Svala - Paper (8 weeks; peak #2)

16 NEW Alison Moyet - Reassuring Pinches VIDEO
    Nicely coming out as the 13 Reasons Why generation are discovering Yazoo, Moyet teams up with Guy Sigsworth again for this hard synth track.

17 NEW Kyla La Grange - Violet Blue AUDIO STREAM VIDEO

18 NEW Jerry Williams - I'm Not In Love With You VIDEO
    Gorgeous female vocals/vocalist. Like Stevie Parker, not immediately obvious it's a woman from the name.

19 NEW Jerry Williams - Cold Beer VIDEO / Boy Oh Boy VIDEO / Bolt From The Blue (Cold Beer EP) EP DEEZER AUDIO STREAM

20 24 Juliana Hatfield - Short-Fingered Man (2 weeks; PEAK)
    21 NEW Jerry Williams - Let's Just Forget It VIDEO
    22 15 Whethan with Charli XCX - Love Gang (3 weeks; peak #15)
    23 3 Kawehi - Anthem (3 weeks; peak #1)
    24 NEW Jerry Williams - Velcro VIDEO
    25 8 Paramore - Hard Times (4 weeks; peak #6)
    26 6 Goldfrapp - Systemagic (3 weeks; peak #6)
    27 10 Charli XCX with MØ - 3AM (Pull Up) (4 weeks; peak #5)
    28 12 Marnie - Lost Maps (7 weeks; peak #2)
    29 40 Blondie - Fragments (3 weeks; PEAK)
    30 16 AJR / AJR with Louisa Johnson - Weak (3 weeks; peak #16)
    31 RE Jana Burceska - Dance Alone (4 weeks; peak #19)
    She didn't qualify but she accepted a live TV marriage proposal and is expecting!

32 21 Rebel and A Basketcase - Today (6 weeks; peak #7)
    33 19 The Birthday Massacre - Counterpane (8 weeks; peak #3)
    34 23 Rostam - Gwan (2 weeks; peak #23)
    35 RE Harry Styles - Sign Of The Times VIDEO (4 weeks; peak #22)
    36 28 Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard - It's All Going To Pot (2 weeks; peak #28)
    37 30 Willie Nelson - Still Not Dead (2 weeks; peak #30)
    38 29 Bea Miller - Burning Bridges / I Can't Breathe / Song Like You (Chapter One: Blue EP) (6 weeks; peak #16)
    39 18 Keiandra - Wanted / Icing Sugar / Empty Palaces / Artificial Light (Empty Palaces EP) (2 weeks; peak #18)
    40 NEW Jerry Williams - Boys Don't Cry VIDEO
    The Cure cover.

--------------------------------------------

41 NEW Katy Perry - Bon Appetit VIDEO (naughty)
    The main reason i'm (sort of!) charting this is because the video made my dough rise.

-------------------------------------------

TONY'S ALBUM CHART 12th MAY 2017

1 NEW Blondie - Pollinator
    DEEZER

It's their biggest UK album for 18 years, partly due to outsourcing songs from younger artists and writers. Parts of this are so great it's a shame that it falls apart in the second half (three songs i can't get into including a Sia, Nick Strokes co-write on track 6 and tracks 8 and 9 - most unusual for me - and some awful vocal distortion on Charli XCX's otherwise great early song Gravity :evil: ).
    The first five tracks and tracks 10 and secret track 12 are fantastic - including a guest vocal from Joan Jett on the punky opener Doom Or Destiny and the Katz-Bohens' two gorgeous standouts Already Naked and Too Much. Both those songs and the other Harry/Stein originals are evidence that they should have outsourced less and trusted their own writing more. Tonight is an unlisted track a minute after Fragments at the end of the CD.

2 1 Juliana Hatfield - Pussycat (2 weeks; peak #1)
    3 2 Charli XCX - Number 1 Angel (mixtape) (10 weeks; peak #1)
    4 3 Goldfrapp - Silver Eye (6 weeks; peak #1)
    5 4 Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard - Django and Jimmie (2 weeks; peak #4)
    6 6 Willie Nelson - God's Problem Child (2 weeks; peak #6)
    7 NEW Cattle and Cane - Mirrors DEEZER
    OCC (likely top 200) charting second album from local Stockton band.

8 NEW Jerry Williams - Let's Just Forget It (MA) DEEZER
    This is only low because it now resembles a compilation as most of the tracks i've only listened to on YouTube.

9 NEW Slowdive - Slowdive DEEZER
    10 7 Sleaford Mods - English Tapas (10 weeks; peak #1)
    11 NEW Chris Stapleton - From A Room: Volume 1 DEEZER
    12 NEW Allison Pierce - Year Of The Rabbit DEEZER
    13 NEW Laurie Anderson - Heart Of A Dog (OST) DEEZER
    Audio version of her award-winning film shown on UK TV this week. Nice coincidence with her guesting on Blondie's album. Again, this is only low because i already heard it with visuals.

14 5 Kawehi - Robot Heart (MA) (3 weeks; peak #1)
    15 NEW Nite Jewel - Real High DEEZER
    16 NEW LP - Lost On You DEEZER
    17 NEW At The Drive-In - In Ter A Lia DEEZER
    Nothing approaching the great Invalid Litter Dept. or One Armed Scissor.

18 8 Kawehi - Evolution (MA) (3 weeks; peak #2)
    19 9 Mark Lanegan Band - Gargoyle (2 weeks; peak #9)
    20 11 Nelly Furtado - The Ride (6 weeks; peak #3)
    Same producer as Blondie album - John Congleton.

Comment

• heppolo
      Legend
      • 17 May 2009

14 RE Svala - Paper
      Extremely sad for its non-qualification, this is so slick
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• CZB
        Legend
        • 20 Jan 2006

Originally posted by Blondini
        3 11 Blanche - City Lights VIDEO (10 weeks; peak #1)
        Produced by Tim Bran (Dreadzone member, known for London Grammar). Was only an OCC site article that made me realise his past work.
        Wow . . . . . she was so unlucky not to quite match that position overall in the Eurovision Song Contest tonight !

I feel sure that this will do much better in the sales and streaming charts around Europe than at least one of the songs that finished in the top three there - maybe better than two or all three of them . . . . .
        ~~~~~~~ Counting down 1st - 5th January 2024 - The UKMixParade Top 200 of 2023 ~~~~~~~

Comment

• Blondini
          Site Supporter
          • 01 Nov 2005

^I though she DID come third? *checks* oh, 9 points behind. Oh well. It already has done well, that was the general thrust of our TV host's commentary on it.

UK 15th was pretty good (great amount of points) - it seems the juries aren't "political" about us if we send a decent song, public vote not so great but at least we're not Australia. *ouch*

I made an error on my chart. I forgot to cut and paste Rubblebucket who are now at 14, everything else drops a place and Katy Perry is a non-hit but still listed.

I was kind of rushing this because of Eurovision.

Still no comment on Nadine Shah from indie fans?

Comment

• Blondini
            Site Supporter
            • 01 Nov 2005

And it's nice to see the Blanche dislikes reversing back to likes on her Final performance video. The bar was almost equal on previous, I can actually post the clip easily without fretting.
            [youtube:1um0gezq]oxsCmChDYwA[/youtube:1um0gezq]

Comment

• Blondini
              Site Supporter
              • 01 Nov 2005

Though i prefer the semi. It wasn't pained, it was emotional. She held it back on the final.
              [youtube:2c793xe6]SznlioGhq2k[/youtube:2c793xe6]

Comment

• Blondini
                Site Supporter
                • 01 Nov 2005

[youtube:d2lkaxvv]UPlm18-AlGg[/youtube:d2lkaxvv]

Comment

• Blondini
                  Site Supporter
                  • 01 Nov 2005

[youtube:2fjr2ted]g_HSRHqd_7s[/youtube:2fjr2ted]

Comment

• Blondini
                    Site Supporter
                    • 01 Nov 2005

A more impassioned theatrical-based performance than her preview or any of the UK TV performances:
                    [youtube:3i1vu3k5]Fl1GYTg4GmA[/youtube:3i1vu3k5]

Comment

• Blondini
                      Site Supporter
                      • 01 Nov 2005

I won't bother with Jana because she had other things on her mind and it wasn't as good as the record.

Comment

• Blondini
                        Site Supporter
                        • 01 Nov 2005

And let's check the UKMix votes:

http://tummiweb.com/scorewiz/scoreboard ... s/R67bX5qV

Much better!

Enough spamming.

I wish i could post videos in my full chart posts but it never lets me edit them - it goes blank. Other people have recently had this problem but i've ALWAYS had it. :-?

Comment

• CrazyCrazy
                          Legend
                          • 06 Jan 2008

Laurie and Debbie? Wow gotta hear this.

The Katy video is fun. Definitely some more to listen to as well.
                          My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Blondini
                            Site Supporter
                            • 01 Nov 2005

^Don't be expecting too much Laurie. If i didn't tell you, you'd never know she was on it.

Comment

• Belpop
                              Roadie
                              • 19 Jun 2010

I quite like Selena Gomez'-version of 'Only You' from the 13 Reasons Why-soundtrack.
                              My Chart

Musicblog

Comment

• Blondini
                                Site Supporter
                                • 01 Nov 2005

TONY'S HITS CHART 19th MAY 2017

1 1 Blondie with Laurie Anderson - Tonight
                                AUDIO STREAM VIDEO (2 weeks; peak #1)
                                2 4 Selena Gomez - Only You LYRIC VIDEO with show clips (8 weeks; peak #1)
                                Her new official single Bad Liar may sample Talking Heads' Psycho Killer but it's not good enough to chart here (plus the video is not on UK Spotify :-? ).

3 2 Blondie - Long Time VIDEO (7 weeks; peak #1)
                                4 6 LPX - Tremble LYRIC VIDEO (5 weeks; peak #4)
                                5 3 Blanche - City Lights VIDEO (personal channel) (11 weeks; peak #1)
                                6 5 Blondie - Fun (10 weeks; peak #5)
                                7 7 Lupa J - Put Me Back Together (3 weeks; peak #7)
                                8 8 Nadine Shah - Out The Way (5 weeks; peak #8)
                                9 11 Lucie Jones - Never Give Up On You (6 weeks; PEAK)
                                10 18 Jerry Williams - I'm Not In Love With You (2 weeks; PEAK)

11 RE Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun (25 weeks; peak #2)
                                12 RE Soundgarden - Spoonman (12 weeks; peak #1)
                                Chris Cornell's shock death this week causes an eight-week number two hit and a one-week number one to re-enter. Both from Superunknown which i'm not re-charting as yet but it's a great album.

13 19 Jerry Williams - Cold Beer / Boy Oh Boy / Bolt From The Blue (Cold Beer EP) (2 weeks; PEAK)
                                14 10 Dihaj - Skeletons (2 weeks; peak #10)
                                15 21 Jerry Williams - Let's Just Forget It (2 weeks; PEAK)

16 NEW Marnie - Electric Youth VIDEO

Not a Debbie Gibson cover but it may be inspired by the duo from the Drive soundtrack. Very eighties.

17 9 Royal Blood - Lights Out (6 weeks; peak #8)
                                18 12 The Golden Filter - Dust (3 weeks; peak #12)
                                19 17 Kyla La Grange - Violet Blue (2 weeks; peak #17)
                                20 14 Rubblebucket - If U C My Enemies (5 weeks; peak #5)
                                21 24 Jerry Williams - Velcro (2 weeks; PEAK)
                                22 13 The Darling Buds - Evergreen (5 weeks; peak #3)
                                23 16 Alison Moyet - Reassuring Pinches (2 weeks; peak #16)
                                24 NEW Amplifier - Kosmos LYRIC VIDEO
                                Why is this so hard to find in a YT search?? :-?

25 NEW Strand Of Oaks - Everything VIDEO
                                26 NEW Muse - Dig Down VIDEO
                                Still sounding like George Michael but now with added Max Headroom visuals.

27 25 Paramore - Hard Times (5 weeks; peak #6)
                                28 NEW OMD - La Mitrailleuse VIDEO
                                Short experimental piece from upcoming album.

29 20 Juliana Hatfield - Short-Fingered Man (3 weeks; peak #20)
                                30 NEW Royal Blood - Hook, Line and Sinker VIDEO
                                31 22 Whethan with Charli XCX - Love Gang (4 weeks; peak #15) ^ *Charli and her ex back-to-back!*
                                32 26 Goldfrapp - Systemagic (4 weeks; peak #6)
                                33 27 Charli XCX with MØ - 3AM (Pull Up) (5 weeks; peak #5)
                                34 30 AJR / AJR with Louisa Johnson - Weak (4 weeks; peak #16)
                                35 RE Paramore - Told You So (2 weeks; peak #31)
                                36 33 The Birthday Massacre - Counterpane (9 weeks; peak #3)
                                37 23 Kawehi - Anthem (4 weeks; peak #1)
                                38 28 Marnie - Lost Maps (8 weeks; peak #2)
                                39 29 Blondie - Fragments (4 weeks; peak #29)
                                40 15 Svala - Paper (9 weeks; peak #2)

----------------------------------------------------

TONY'S ALBUM CHART 19th MAY 2017

1 1 Blondie - Pollinator
                                DEEZER (2 weeks; peak #1)
                                2 2 Juliana Hatfield - Pussycat (3 weeks; peak #1)
                                3 3 Charli XCX - Number 1 Angel (mixtape) (11 weeks; peak #1)
                                4 NEW Harry Styles - Harry Styles DEEZER

A journey through every classic rock sound of the 70s. So it's a bit weird that the indie and rock stations are ignoring it (at least on their playlists) because of who he is. You didn't see Zayn getting ignored by the urban media. Radio X snubbing him is particularly surprising.

5 NEW Dreamcar - Dreamcar DEEZER
                                AFI's Davey Havok with the boys from No Doubt. More like the former than the latter and actually better than AFI's current album. Virtually no promotion on this, though which suggests it's a project born out of fun rather than commerce.

6 NEW Paramore - After Laughter DEEZER
                                Not a classic like the last album.

7 4 Goldfrapp - Silver Eye (7 weeks; peak #1)
                                8 5 Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard - Django and Jimmie (3 weeks; peak #4)
                                9 6 Willie Nelson - God's Problem Child (3 weeks; peak #6)
                                10 NEW Biosphere - The Petrified Forest (MA) DEEZER
                                11 7 Cattle and Cane - Mirrors (2 weeks; peak #7)
                                12 10 Sleaford Mods - English Tapas (11 weeks; peak #1)
                                13 NEW San Cisco - The Water DEEZER
                                14 NEW Ingrid Michaelson - Alter Egos (MA) DEEZER
                                Reworks featuring Tegan and Sara, John Paul White and less effective guests.

15 NEW Annie Hardy - Rules DEEZER

Comment

• heppolo
                                  Legend
                                  • 17 May 2009

16 NEW Marnie - Electric Youth
                                  Entered my chart as well, this is cool
                                  30 NEW Royal Blood - Hook, Line and Sinker
                                  Another good one

Comment

• Blondini
                                    Site Supporter
                                    • 01 Nov 2005

Still amazed Marnie's Lost Maps never made your chart even though you bigged it up in here.

Comment

• heppolo
                                      Legend
                                      • 17 May 2009

Originally posted by Blondini
                                      Still amazed Marnie's Lost Maps never made your chart even though you bigged it up in here.
                                      I probably just forgot about them, because I don't really have that much time to re-check my chart for any mistakes or smth.
                                      And when metal bands come into action, some of the better songs may suffer, because metal completely obliterates anything else from the memory

Comment

• Blondini
                                        Site Supporter
                                        • 01 Nov 2005

Proof that metal is bad for you! Repent!

Comment

• Blondini
                                          Site Supporter
                                          • 01 Nov 2005

TONY'S HITS CHART 26th MAY 2017

1 NEW Chromatics - Shadow
                                          VIDEO

From Twin Peaks: The Return. A 2015 single given a new promotional tie-in push. Strangely it shares a coincidence with a leading character's name in rival show American Gods and a lyric "for the last time" that has a spooky similarity to Ariana Grande's song that has had a resurgence due to awful events in Manchester.

2 NEW Symmetry - The Magician AUDIO STREAM VIDEO / EP SPOTIFY AUDIO STREAM
                                          Four variations on a theme with the lead track also subtitled as Car Chase on the EP. This is two members of Chromatics with a purely instrumental act. I've caught up with all the Johnny Jewel acts on the album chart plus a few singles i didn't hear before. Most people will know the tracks from the Drive soundtrack already.

3 1 Blondie with Laurie Anderson - Tonight AUDIO STREAM VIDEO (3 weeks; peak #1)
                                          4 NEW Anneli Drecker - Raindrops VIDEO

Bel Canto singer and Royksopp collaborator with lush adult pop.

5 2 Selena Gomez - Only You LYRIC VIDEO with show clips (9 weeks; peak #1)
                                          6 3 Blondie - Long Time (8 weeks; peak #1)
                                          7 4 LPX - Tremble (6 weeks; peak #4)
                                          8 7 Lupa J - Put Me Back Together (4 weeks; peak #7)
                                          9 8 Nadine Shah - Out The Way (6 weeks; peak #8)
                                          10 NEW Chromatics / Symmetry - Yes AUDIO STREAM VIDEO
                                          Confusingly this was released under both names but it started as a Chromatics track. The inferior original is in Ryan Gosling's directing debut Lost River.

11 10 Jerry Williams - I'm Not In Love With You (3 weeks; peak #10)
                                          12 6 Blondie - Fun (11 weeks; peak #5)
                                          13 5 Blanche - City Lights (12 weeks; peak #1)
                                          14 9 Lucie Jones - Never Give Up On You (7 weeks; peak #9)
                                          15 13 Jerry Williams - Cold Beer / Boy Oh Boy / Bolt From The Blue (Cold Beer EP) (3 weeks; peak #13)
                                          16 15 Jerry Williams - Let's Just Forget It (3 weeks; peak #15)
                                          17 16 Marnie - Electric Youth (2 weeks; peak #16)
                                          18 NEW Kid Kasio - Drive (Some Kind Of Love) VIDEO
                                          Oh look! More Drive-y synth sounds!

19 NEW Mr Little Jeans - Stitches VIDEO / Fevers / Fool 4 You / Waking Up (Fevers EP) EP DEEZER AUDIO STREAM

20 NEW Burial - Beachfires AUDIO STREAM VIDEO
                                          21 14 Dihaj - Skeletons (3 weeks; peak #10)
                                          22 RE Pumarosa - Priestess (7 weeks; peak #2)
                                          23 RE Stevie Parker - Prey (2 weeks; peak #18)
                                          24 RE Stevie Parker - Without You (12 weeks; peak #1)
                                          25 NEW Johnny Jewel with Saoirse Ronan - Tell Me AUDIO STREAM VIDEO
                                          Forget Galway Girl video, this was used in both Lost River and Netflix show Riverdale (neither of which i've seen yet).

26 NEW The Jesus and Mary Chain - All Things Pass FAN VIDEO
                                          Now playlisted, one of the few good tracks on the current album.

27 17 Royal Blood - Lights Out (7 weeks; peak #8)
                                          28 RE Stevie Parker - The Cure (7 weeks; peak #7)
                                          29 RE Lana Del Rey with The Weeknd - Lust For Life VIDEO (3 weeks; peak #25)
                                          30 NEW Captain Ska - Liar Liar (GE2017) VIDEO
                                          Anti Theresa May song with proceeds going to food banks and anti austerity fund in UK. Rework of earlier anti Conservative song.

31 NEW UNKLE with Mark Lanegan and Eska - Looking For The Rain AUDIO STREAM VIDEO
                                          32 NEW Thea Gilmore - New VIDEO
                                          33 RE Desire - Under Your Spell EP SPOTIFY AUDIO STREAM (18 weeks; peak #1)
                                          Still Johnny Jewel's greatest track - in the Drive OST version - i have now listened to the longer original version(s).

34 RE MØ - Nights With You VIDEO (3 weeks; peak #21)
                                          35 18 The Golden Filter - Dust (4 weeks; peak #12)
                                          36 RE Anthrax - Black Lodge FAN VIDEO (with Twin Peaks 1991 footage) (8 weeks; peak #2)
                                          Their under-rated 93 classic recharts thanks to TP.

37 19 Kyla La Grange - Violet Blue (3 weeks; peak #17)
                                          38 20 Rubblebucket - If U C My Enemies (6 weeks; peak #5)
                                          39 21 Jerry Williams - Velcro (3 weeks; peak #21)
                                          40 NEW Little Mix with Stormzy - Power DEEZER AUDIO STREAM
                                          41 22 The Darling Buds - Evergreen (6 weeks; peak #3)
                                          42 23 Alison Moyet - Reassuring Pinches (3 weeks; peak #16)
                                          43 24 Amplifier - Kosmos (Grooves Of Triumph) (2 weeks; peak #24)
                                          44 25 Strand Of Oaks - Everything (2 weeks; peak #25)
                                          45 26 Muse - Dig Down (2 weeks; peak #26)
                                          46 29 Juliana Hatfield - Short-Fingered Man (4 weeks; peak #20)
                                          47 32 Goldfrapp - Systemagic (5 weeks; peak #6)
                                          48 33 Charli XCX with MØ - 3AM (Pull Up) (6 weeks; peak #5)
                                          49 34 AJR / AJR with Louisa Johnson - Weak (5 weeks; peak #16)
                                          50 RE Thea Gilmore with Billy Bragg - My Voice 2015 (7 weeks; peak #1)

---------------------------------------------------------------

TONY'S ALBUM CHART 26th MAY 2017

1 NEW Stevie Parker - The Cure
                                          DEEZER

Disgusting how she's being ignored when she should be fawned over by Ellie or LG fans.

2 1 Blondie - Pollinator (3 weeks; peak #1)
                                          3 NEW Anneli Drecker - Revelation For Personal Use DEEZER
                                          Kate Bush esque.

4 NEW Chromatics - Night Drive SPOTIFY
                                          2007 - the one with Tick Of The Clock and Running Up That Hill.

5 NEW Erasure - World Be Gone DEEZER
                                          Look past the jolly and inferior singles and you get a brave, sombre set reflecting on Trump and Brexit and how it brought out the worst in humanity.

6 NEW Godzillionaire - Small Change (MA) DEEZER
                                          Mark Hennessey formerly of Paw (who made the greatest grunge album Dragline) and his latest group.

7 NEW Chromatics - Kill For Love SPOTIFY
                                          2012 - the one with guitars and the rework of Neil Young (Into The Black) used in 13 Reasons Why (personally, i consider it pointless if you have the original).

8 NEW Chromatics - Cherry SPOTIFY

9 NEW Chromatics - In The City (MA) SPOTIFY

10 NEW Godzillionaire - The Great Depression (MA) DEEZER
                                          11 2 Juliana Hatfield - Pussycat (4 weeks; peak #1)
                                          12 NEW Symmetry - Themes For An Imaginary Film SPOTIFY
                                          Unused music for the film Drive - actually longer than the film!

13 NEW Pumarosa - The Witch DEEZER
                                          14 NEW Desire - II SPOTIFY
                                          2009. For some reason it's self-titled on Spotify but nowhere else. Features Under Your Spell (original).

15 3 Charli XCX - Number 1 Angel (mixtape) (12 weeks; peak #1)
                                          16 NEW Jade Jackson - Gilded DEEZER
                                          17 NEW Temple Of The Dog - Temple Of The Dog DEEZER (2016 Deluxe)
                                          First time hearing all of pre Pearl Jam with Chris Cornell and Matt Cameron album.

18 NEW Little Steven - Soulfire DEEZER
                                          Always liked Steven Van Zandt as an actor and the odd single i heard. This is OK but hard to escape the feeling of a Springsteen album with a lesser vocalist.

19 NEW Glass Candy - B/E/A/T/B/O/X SPOTIFY
                                          Now this was a letdown. They were the first Johnny Jewel act i got into after the great Digital Versicolor (on here) was featured in Tom Hardy film Bronson. But Ida No's vocals are a bit hard to take if there's not tracks strong enough to back her.

20 4 Harry Styles - Harry Styles (2 weeks; peak #4)
                                          Wipeout!

Comment

Working...