• classement albums:

2 (1) Eurovision Song Contest 2016
    Chart Run: 2-*1*-1-1-2- / 5w
    3 (2) Adele – 25 *P*
    Chart Run: *1*-2-1-2-7-5-6-9-7-8-9-8-10-12-17-18-19-Out-RE 15-2-3- / 20w
    4 (6) Birdy – Beautiful Lies *G*
    Chart Run: *2*-5-6-8-10-12-11-6-4- / 9w
    7 (5) Adele – 21 *4xP*
    Chart Run: 4-6-3-3-4-*2*-2-3-2-4-5-4-5-2-3-3-2-3-4-6-6-4-7-Out-RE 9-4-2-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-4-3-5-4-5-7-4-8-10-5-5-7-10-Out-RE 5-7- / 49w
    11 (7) Adele – 19
    Chart Run: *7*-10-Out-RE 7-11- / 4w
    18 (RE) Amir – Au coeur de moi
    Chart Run: *7*-16-Out-RE 18- / 3w
    19 (14) Drake – Views
    Chart Run: *4*-8-14-19- / 4w

yass gurl, stan for amir. Nice to see Birdy so successful. Her album is 2xp on my chart (1,000+ scrobbles).
    My Chart

Comment

• I just checked out your #1, and it's beautiful! I downloaded it too.

"Into You" is fantastic. I don't know why it didn't click with me on the first spin, but I'm really loving it now (the video's solid as well). Adele's new single is my least favourite song on the album, but it's growing on me. Still, though, I can't understand how she didn't release "Million Years Ago" or "River Lea" before "Send My Love".

Speaking of Adele, I'm loving all her re-entries. The power of that concert, I suppose. "Rolling in the Deep" and "Hello" >>>

1 (2) Kerli – Blossom
      2 (6) Ariana Grande – Into You
      3 (1) Adele – Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
      5 (NEW) Céline Dion feat. Lindsey Stirling – The Show Must Go On
      8 (7) Dami Im – Sound Of Silence
      9 (4) Adele – Hello *P*
      10 (10) Meghan Trainor – Me Too
      11 (11) Ariana Grande feat. Lil Wayne – Let Me Love You
      13 (12) Sergey Lazarev – You Are The Only One *G*
      17 (RE) Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman *G*
      18 (14) Lena – Beat To My Melody *G*
      20 (16) Adele – Someone Like You *5xG*
      21 (13) Adele – Rolling In The Deep *P*
      25 (30) Zedd & Ke$ha – True Colors
      27 (21) Adele – When We Were Young
      28 (32) Adele – Hometown Glory
      29 (28) Carrie Underwood – Church Bells
      30 (18) Adele – Set Fire To The Rain *P*
      36 (38) Drake feat. Wizkid & Kyla – One Dance
      37 (RE) Ariana Grande – Be Alright
      39 (23) Adele – Rumour Has It
      Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time [2022 Edition: #95]
      Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 As It Was [4 weeks]
      AlbumClash 2.0: [Kendrick Lamar vs. Florence + the Machine]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• I love that pic of Ariana way more than the actual album cover! That look is fierce and sexy!
        On the album cover it looks a bit like she tried that bunny thing out on her head and then someone came into the room and she was surprised and exposed

A bit surprised "Into You" didn't go #1!

Nice to see Guetta & Zara enter It's far from a musical masterpiece, but I think it's just a perfect football song and has a lot of spirit and will be a nice tune over the Euro

I always kinda missed a real chorus in "Problem", but "Break Free" is one of the best songs of 2014! I really need to make a 2014 year end chart to see where it would land

Dislike "Bang Bang" though And didn't they change Nicki on the cover? I remember this cover, but she looks uninterested and bored there, haven't seen it in ages
        2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• 2 (6) Ariana Grande – Into You
          9 (4) Adele – Hello *P*
          Official Site http://www.taraella.com/
          Google my username for more about me

My music is now available on multiple streaming platforms!

Comment

• 6 (5) Nina Kraljic – Lighthouse
            15 (17) Foxes – Cruel
            16 (NEW) Grimes – California
            17 (RE) Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman
            19 (22) Kerli – Feral Hearts
            20 (16) Adele – Someone Like You
            24 (25) Greta Salome – Hear Them Calling
            30 (18) Adele – Set Fire To The Rain
            33 (40) Rykka – The Last Of Our Kind
            34 (NEW) OneRepublic – Wherever I Go

YAS for Grimes! How do you like California? It was the most instant and my favourite track along with Kill V on first listen but It's more like my 5th favourite now. Still awesome though.

Queen Rykka climbing!

That Foxes song has really grown on me. It's a nice little pop song and I want it to do well but i'm pretty sure it's gonna/already has flopped bad

Feral Hearts <3
            #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
              Haha... sometimes i ask myself how the heck did i get so many posts on here?!
              But there are even 'worse' people i think, as i barely reach the post quota (one can post max. 250 posts within five days). I only reach that in two weeks of the year: The Grammy week, and the ESC week.
              And I sometimes ask myself how I still have so few posts after 12 years here... If I had just made a single post per day since I registered I would have almost three times my actual post count. Quality over quantity I hope . Oh, I wasn't aware there are post quotas (or I may have read it in the rules a decade ago and forgotten). Even though I've never been close to those limits it's good to know, wouldn't like it if I had to wait several days to post my chart update...

Originally posted by Tansike
              Oh now that sounds interesting. But isn't it too messy, if everyone could change it?
              It only changes how it's shown to that specific user, so it isn't messy as long as people don't start assuming a certain number of posts per page. But apart from the problems it would create here I don't really see the need for it.

Well to be fair, album tracks are also allowed to enter your charts, and you had several albums lately where nearly the whole album was able to get an entry on the singles charts as well, so i think it was more difficult to get a spot for the ESC entries than on mine, where only singles are allowed to chart. Otherwise there would have been an even bigger competition as well. Wow 27 songs in 2013 sounds impressive! But i agree, 2016 was a great year from the contest. Glad you like several entries on the charts - and don't worry for Rykka, she's not over yet
              True, if I hadn't discovered Madeline Merlo's album when I did, there would have been more ESC songs on my chart this year. In 2013 it was a combination of strong ESC songs and very weak competition (because I had been lazy and not checked out any new songs for several weeks). In average competition there could easily have been just half that amount.

"Sound Of Silence" is not on Dami's album "Classic Carpenters" is an album full of covers by the Carpenters. "Sound Of Silence" is currently not on one of her albums. That's also why many fans of her were kinda disappointed, as she 'only' released a cover album right before the contest instead of a regular one...
              Ah of course, how silly of me to not realize that album is a covers albums. I do remember thinking the title was a little strange . I won't bother with that album but if/when she releases a new proper album I will most likely check that out.

Just listened to "Into You" and it actually wasn't that bad, as you may remember I'm not a fan of Ariana and she has never charted on my chart except for "Put You Hearts Up" back in 2011. Probably not gonna happen now either, but not ruling it out completely.

Time has come to list all of the songs on your chart currently that I like:

1 (2) Kerli – Blossom
              6 (5) Nina Kraljic – Lighthouse
              7 (8) Poli Genova – If Love Was A Crime
              9 (4) Adele – Hello *P*
              12 (9) Zoë – Loin d’ici
              13 (12) Sergey Lazarev – You Are The Only One *G*
              15 (17) Foxes – Cruel
              18 (14) Lena – Beat To My Melody *G*
              19 (22) Kerli – Feral Hearts *G*
              31 (31) Ivan – Help You Fly
              32 (35) Tarja – No Bitter End
              33 (40) Rykka – The Last Of Our Kind
              35 (39) Gabriela Gun?íková – I Stand

Overall a very good top 10, despite Zoë leaving. Pleasantly surprised Rykka didn't fall out of the top 40 after that mega drop last week!
              Weekly Top 30 | 2020 YEC | 2018 YEC | 2017 YEC | 2016 YEC | 2015 YEC

Comment

Do you attend to concerts every now and then as well?
                Nah, it's a very rare treat for me. I think the last big-name concert I attended was...Britney's Circus tour back in '09.

1 (2) Kerli – Blossom
                9 (4) Adele – Hello *P*
                16 (NEW) Grimes – California
                22 (24) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You *P*
                32 (35) Tarja – No Bitter End
                37 (RE) Ariana Grande – Be Alright
                39 (23) Adele – Rumour Has It
                • Aw, poor Ari gettin' blocked again! :x
                • Glad to see "Me Too" holding strong inside your Top 10. I thought I'd get sick of it pretty quickly, but it's actually been gradually growing on me more and more.
                • Lovin' the Top 20 debut for "California"! Hopefully it has some longevity, even if you're not too thrilled with the video. ;)
                • I totally forgot that "Be Alright" was a No. 1 hit here I still love it, even though it got a bit over-shadowed once the full album was available, but this can't end up as her only No. 1 this era! Especially when My Everything spawned 5!

Yet another magnificent chart, Tansike!
                last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Originally posted by luckyONE
                  Expected but deserved debut for "Dangerous Woman".
                  YAY for "Beautiful Lies" being pretty stable so far!
                  Glad you like it! Definitely album of the year so far
                  Also glad you like the stability for Birdy's album. It's awesome, there are so many beautiful tracks on it..

Originally posted by Kirill
                  Who run the world? ADELE!

Sad to see Wildfire & The Heart Speaks In Whispers dropping out... At least the first one is certificated Gold. But Corinne...
                  YES

Sorry, couldn't get into Corinne's album at all. Gave it three chances but i'll probably never listen to it again... it just didn't click with me It's not bad by any means though, i just thought it's very boring...

Originally posted by LittleArsonist
                  such an Adele-storm in your chart!
                  Yes, cause i've seen her live around two weeks ago (wow, time flies fast haha....)

Originally posted by vinnie65
                  Good climb for Araina Grande "Into You" and nice new entries from David Guetta and OnERepublic!!
                  Good to hear you like all these entries / moves

Originally posted by HaskaWuga
                  Really love to see DW at number one album my fav album this year so far and my fav album since... Storyteller!! Really love to see Ariana's discography tho, kind of mess that she has so many number one last era and have none this era, just 2 songs peak at number 2 I hope she'll get number 1 hit on your chart this era tho what's your fav song from the album?
                  Woah very glad to hear this! It's definitely my favorite album released this year as well so far, fantastic album! Oh she actually had one #1 this era as "Be Alright" debuted and peaked at #1. And not sure if you count it, but "Focus" also debuted and peaked at #1 on my charts last year.

My favorite song is "Into You", followed by "Side To Side", "Greedy" and "Everyday". "Let Me Love You"/"Leave Me Lonely" are awesome as well, but i need to be in the right mood for them. The others are very good as well, my least fave is probably "I Don't Care" which is 'just' solid. What are your faves?

Originally posted by stevyy
                  classement albums:

2 (1) Eurovision Song Contest 2016
                  3 (2) Adele – 25 *P*
                  4 (6) Birdy – Beautiful Lies *G*
                  7 (5) Adele – 21 *4xP*
                  11 (7) Adele – 19
                  18 (RE) Amir – Au coeur de moi
                  19 (14) Drake – Views

yass gurl, stan for amir. Nice to see Birdy so successful. Her album is 2xp on my chart (1,000+ scrobbles).
                  Good to see you like a few of the album

Wow, that's impressive - i had no idea she is THAT successful on your charts lol
                  She only collected 292 plays with her album so far, which makes it my 14th most played album of the year so far.

Originally posted by JSparksFan
                  I just checked out your #1, and it's beautiful! I downloaded it too.

"Into You" is fantastic. I don't know why it didn't click with me on the first spin, but I'm really loving it now (the video's solid as well). Adele's new single is my least favourite song on the album, but it's growing on me. Still, though, I can't understand how she didn't release "Million Years Ago" or "River Lea" before "Send My Love".

Speaking of Adele, I'm loving all her re-entries. The power of that concert, I suppose. "Rolling in the Deep" and "Hello" >>>
                  Akini! Glad to see you like loads of songs from my charts, and it makes me even happier to hear you checked out & liked my #1 Thanks for supporting her by downloading it <3

Actually "Into You" didn't click with me as well on the first spin and i even thought it was the weakest song of the album by the time it was released. But now i'm loving it as well, including the video, so glad it grew on you as well Sad to hear she picked your least fave as the single. I'd prefer "River Lea" or even "Million Years Ago" as singles as well (as you probably know, "River Lea" is my fave from the album), but i'm still happy with "Send My Love" - it's miles better than WWYW IMO

Glad you like her slayage on here. The concert was awesome, finally made me liking some of her older songs like "Hometown Glory" as well

Originally posted by KokoCollino
                  I love that pic of Ariana way more than the actual album cover! That look is fierce and sexy!
                  On the album cover it looks a bit like she tried that bunny thing out on her head and then someone came into the room and she was surprised and exposed

A bit surprised "Into You" didn't go #1!

Nice to see Guetta & Zara enter It's far from a musical masterpiece, but I think it's just a perfect football song and has a lot of spirit and will be a nice tune over the Euro

I always kinda missed a real chorus in "Problem", but "Break Free" is one of the best songs of 2014! I really need to make a 2014 year end chart to see where it would land

Dislike "Bang Bang" though And didn't they change Nicki on the cover? I remember this cover, but she looks uninterested and bored there, haven't seen it in ages
                  Oh but it's not that different... but yeah, the album cover could have been better. I still have to get my physical copy of it so i don't know how it looks that way, but it's not as bad as most people think looking at it on the computer

Maybe it will be able to go to #1 this week?

Glad you like "This One's For You"! I wasn't a big fan of it at first. Zara's vocals are great, but the beat drop is kinda boring and nothing new. The song keeps on growing on me though.

Agree about "Problem" - it's still awesome of course YESS for "Break Free" - her masterpiece. Not sure if she can beat this for me in the future, it's just a perfect song for me. A shame it wasn't even bigger. I would have loved hearing this on the radio over here (it barely got played by the station, "Problem" and "One Last Time" are the only ones from her with decent airplay so far).

Disliked "Bang Bang" at first as well, and i was so disappointed as i like all three girls, however Ariana's album (and later also Jessie J's album) made me liking it in the end. I have no idea about them changing Nicki on the cover, i only know that one

Comment

• Originally posted by taraella
                    9 (4) Adele – Hello *P*
                    Glad you like those entries!

Originally posted by MrRager
                    ...YAS for Grimes! How do you like California? It was the most instant and my favourite track along with Kill V on first listen but It's more like my 5th favourite now. Still awesome though.

Queen Rykka climbing!

That Foxes song has really grown on me. It's a nice little pop song and I want it to do well but i'm pretty sure it's gonna/already has flopped bad

Feral Hearts <3
                    I think "California" is easily one of the catchies song on the album and was probably even the first one that caught my attention after the first spin, but there are several songs i like more now. So it's not my fave song to be picked as the next single and i don't think it'll do too well on my charts. It's still a good song of course

Glad you like her climb this week The song grows back on me even more now

Good to hear "Cruel" grew on you. It's her best song for me to date, so catchy and it makes me so happy somehow. Ha yes, i think she can release what she wants, she won't get success with it

Love that lil mention for Kerli <3

Originally posted by Magnus
                    And I sometimes ask myself how I still have so few posts after 12 years here... If I had just made a single post per day since I registered I would have almost three times my actual post count. Quality over quantity I hope . Oh, I wasn't aware there are post quotas (or I may have read it in the rules a decade ago and forgotten). Even though I've never been close to those limits it's good to know, wouldn't like it if I had to wait several days to post my chart update...
                    But you were away for a very long time, weren't you?
                    Yes, there are post quotas. 250 posts within 5 days are allowed, not more, at least from what i remember. That's 50 a day - still quite a lot.
                    Me neither. That's why there were some (rare) weeks where i'm not able to reply to all those personal Charts out there, or don't post the chart updates in the Artist Chart Analysis section i usually post.

It only changes how it's shown to that specific user, so it isn't messy as long as people don't start assuming a certain number of posts per page. But apart from the problems it would create here I don't really see the need for it.
                    Ah got it now. Yeah still an interesting feature...

True, if I hadn't discovered Madeline Merlo's album when I did, there would have been more ESC songs on my chart this year. In 2013 it was a combination of strong ESC songs and very weak competition (because I had been lazy and not checked out any new songs for several weeks). In average competition there could easily have been just half that amount.
                    There would have been 2-3 more ESC entries on my charts as well (Barei and Agnete for sure) if Adele's concert would have been a week later.

Ah of course, how silly of me to not realize that album is a covers albums. I do remember thinking the title was a little strange . I won't bother with that album but if/when she releases a new proper album I will most likely check that out.

Just listened to "Into You" and it actually wasn't that bad, as you may remember I'm not a fan of Ariana and she has never charted on my chart except for "Put You Hearts Up" back in 2011. Probably not gonna happen now either, but not ruling it out completely.

Time has come to list all of the songs on your chart currently that I like:

Overall a very good top 10, despite Zoë leaving. Pleasantly surprised Rykka didn't fall out of the top 40 after that mega drop last week!
                    Why silly? I mean, i only know it cause i checked it out & read about the album before i downloaded it. I still think it's strange she didn't release an album with "Sound Of Silence" on it before the contest, but went with a cover album...

Yes, i still remember you're not a really big fan of Ariana at all, so it's good to hear you liked "Into You"
                    And glad to see you like so many entries on my Top40!

Zoë probably won't return to the Top10 at this Point. I still like "Loin d'ici" a lot, but there are a very few ESC entries that i prefer now. Rykka's song keeps on growing back on me. I even downloaded her album "Kodiak" yesterday (it was released in 2012 though, so it probably won't enter my charts)

Originally posted by phoenix98
                    Nah, it's a very rare treat for me. I think the last big-name concert I attended was...Britney's Circus tour back in '09.
                    Well that's better than nothing. I have yet to see Britney. Not sure if i want to spent so much money on a playback show though...

Originally posted by phoenix98
                    • Aw, poor Ari gettin' blocked again! :x
                    • Glad to see "Me Too" holding strong inside your Top 10. I thought I'd get sick of it pretty quickly, but it's actually been gradually growing on me more and more.
                    • Lovin' the Top 20 debut for "California"! Hopefully it has some longevity, even if you're not too thrilled with the video. ;)
                    • I totally forgot that "Be Alright" was a No. 1 hit here I still love it, even though it got a bit over-shadowed once the full album was available, but this can't end up as her only No. 1 this era! Especially when My Everything spawned 5!

Yet another magnificent chart, Tansike!
                    The battle between Ari and Kerli was really tight and it will be another tight battle this week...
                    Glad to hear this about "Me Too"! I'm also surprised that i didn't get over it after a few days. I still enjoy listening to it a lot so i really hope this can become a hit in Europe as well
                    Not sure about "California", it probably won't show that much longevity...
                    Haha quite interesting cause "Be Alright" is one of my least favorite songs on the album But don't worry, it won't end up as the only #1 this era

Thanks a lot

Comment

• thanks so much for all comments

week 22/2016 – 2 june 2016 Tarja in Wonderland

• Singles Top40

Ariana Grande and Kerli had another battle this week with their entries “Into You” and “Blossom”, but this time it’s Ariana who won it by a slight margin, which means “Into You” becomes her ninth number one hit, and third from this era so far following the buzz track “Focus” and the promo single “Be Alright”. Kerli is still doing fine, slipping down 1-2 in her fifth week, making “Blossom” actually her song with the most consecutive weeks inside the Top3 of all time. One week to go to tie her debut hit “Walking On Air” as her longest running Top3 single when it comes to non-consecutive weeks, as it spent six weeks in that territory back in 2008 and 2009. Céline Dion and Lindsey Stirling close the Top3, as their collaboration “The Show Must Go On” can improve a little bit compared to its debut position from last week (5-3).

Coming from the busiest month of all time, it’s quite funny to start june with just two new entries on the charts, with both of them being not even able to get a spot in the Top20. However, there’s a re-entry making quite an impact on this weeks charts: “Just Like Fire” by P!nk. The song already debuted and peaked at #4 a few weeks ago, but left the charts very fast due to the ESC craziness that went on shortly after its release. The song serves as the official song from the movie ‘Alice Through The Looking Glass’, which I saw at the cinema on saturday. This and the entry for the official soundtrack on the album charts are the reason behind its comeback at #5. The highest debut belongs to Australian artist Flume and his single “Say It”, which features Swedish singer Tove Lo and debuts at #29. It follows “Never Be Like You”, which wasn’t a big hit either by peaking at #20 earlier this year. The second entry is ten positions below at #39. After “The Show Must Go On”, Céline Dion quickly also released a single in French called “Encore un soir”, which marks her very first entry on my charts in French. It’s also remarkable that she’s able to get two entries within two weeks, as she only got two entries in total in the previous ten years. Finally, there’s also a second re-entry, as Birdy is back at #35 with “Wild Horses”.

The ESC may be over since two weeks, but Nina Kraljic is still able to get a new peak with her song “Lighthouse” (6-4). Poli Genova’s “If Love Was A Crime” (7-7), Dami Im’s “Sound Of Silence” (8-8) and Jamala’s “1944” (4-10) are still inside the Top10 as well. Adele’s “Send My Love (To Your New Lover)” drops 3-6 in its third week. Last entry in the Top10 is a climber: “This One’s For You”, which is up 14-9. The song by David Guetta and Zara Larsson is likely to become another big hit for the two hitmakers.

Meghan Trainor’s “Me Too” slips 10-11, followed by Ariana Grande’s “Dangerous Woman” which is able to gain even more positions after its re-entry a week ago (17-12). Her other entries are still doing well too, with the second promo single “Let Me Love You” slipping 11-13 and first promo single “Be Alright” even rising 37-28. Ariana is not the only one who benefits a lot from the album release though. Following the surprise release of “The Brightest Void” on Apple Music, Tarja’s “No Bitter End” makes an impressive move by jumping 32-15. It’s still by far her worst charting single so far, but it’s likely to show some longevity as it’s also on the tracklist of the regular album “The Shadow Self”, which will be released in two months. Another big climb goes to OneRepublic and their new single “Wherever I Go”, as the song improves 34-20. Lena’s “Beat To My Melody” descends 18-21, leaving the Top20 in its tenth charting week after a very good chartrun. Grimes leaves the upper half of the charts as well, but “California” only made it to one week in the Top20 (16-24).

Tarja’s “No Bitter End” is the biggest climber, while Adele’s “Rolling In The Deep” (21-36) and Sara Hartman’s “Satellite” (23-38) both share the title as the biggest loser of the week.

1 (2) Ariana Grande – Into You
                      Chart Run: 2-6-2-*1*- / 4w

2 (1) Kerli – Blossom
                      Chart Run: *1*-1-2-1-2- / 5w

3 (5) Céline Dion feat. Lindsey Stirling – The Show Must Go On
                      Chart Run: 5-*3*- / 2w

4 (6) Nina Kraljic – Lighthouse
                      Chart Run: 21-11-10-5-6-*4*- / 6w

5 (RE) P!nk – Just Like Fire
                      Chart Run: *4*-7-18-Out-RE 5- / 4w

6 (3) Adele – Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
                      Chart Run: *1*-3-6- / 3w

7 (7) Poli Genova – If Love Was A Crime
                      Chart Run: 8-*7*-7- / 3w

8 (8) Dami Im – Sound Of Silence
                      Chart Run: 25-14-26-*7*-8-8- / 6w

9 (14) David Guetta feat. Zara Larsson – This One’s For You
                      Chart Run: 14-*9*- / 2w

10 (4) Jamala – 1944
                      Chart Run: 34-Out-RE *3*-4-10- / 4w

11 (10) Meghan Trainor – Me Too
                      Chart Run: *3*-10-10-11- / 4w

12 (17) Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman *G*
                      Chart Run: *2*-4-4-7-12-14-16-25-Out-RE 17-12- / 10w

13 (11) Ariana Grande feat. Lil Wayne – Let Me Love You
                      Chart Run: *7*-11-11-13- / 4w

14 (19) Kerli – Feral Hearts *G*
                      Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-7-7-11-6-9-17-21-24-22-19-14- / 15w

15 (32) Tarja – No Bitter End
                      Chart Run: *1*-5-18-35-32-15- / 6w

16 (13) Sergey Lazarev – You Are The Only One *G*
                      Chart Run: *1*-5-6-12-16-22-10-17-21-12-13-16- / 12w

17 (9) Adele – Hello *P*
                      Chart Run: *1*-3-3-1-1-3-2-4-6-11-13-16-20-22-24-25-32-35-Out-RE 4-9-17- / 21w

18 (15) Foxes – Cruel
                      Chart Run: *6*-17-15-18- / 4w

19 (12) Zoë – Loin d’ici
                      Chart Run: 38-9-*4*-9-12-19- / 6w

20 (34) OneRepublic – Wherever I Go
                      Chart Run: 34-*20*- / 2w

21 (18) Lena – Beat To My Melody *G*
                      Chart Run: *1*-1-2-2-3-4-9-14-18-21- / 10w

22 (25) Zedd & Ke$ha – True Colors
                      Chart Run: *2*-14-30-25-22- / 5w

23 (22) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You *P*
                      Chart Run: 4-*1*-2-5-6-4-5-4-8-9-13-20-25-21-24-26-33-31-36-Out-RE 36-29-23-16-11-8-15-24-22-23- / 29w

24 (16) Grimes – California
                      Chart Run: *16*-24- / 2w

25 (29) Carrie Underwood – Church Bells
                      Chart Run: *1*-1-2-7-19-28-29-25- / 8w

26 (24) Greta Salome – Hear Them Calling
                      Chart Run: *4*-6-12-25-24-26- / 6w

27 (20) Adele – Someone Like You *5xG*
                      Chart Run: 18-11-14-13-9-10-8-5-7-2-3-3-3-5-2-*1*-2-7-8-7-6-11-14-19-17-9-8-5-3-3-3-5-4-7-9-8-13-12-13-15-18-20-20-16-20-Out-RE 16-20-27- / 48w

28 (37) Ariana Grande – Be Alright
                      Chart Run: *1*-3-9-17-21-39-Out-RE 37-28- / 8w

29 (NEW) Flume feat. Tove Lo – Say It
                      Chart Run: *29*- / 1w

30 (33) Rykka – The Last Of Our Kind
                      Chart Run: 36-*11*-40-33-30- / 5w

31 (26) Imany – Don’t Be So Shy
                      Chart Run: *8*-15-26-31- / 4w

32 (36) Drake feat. Wizkid & Kyla – One Dance
                      Chart Run: 38-25-20-*13*-23-38-36-32- / 8w

33 (28) Adele – Hometown Glory
                      Chart Run: 32-*28*-33- / 3w

34 (27) Adele – When We Were Young
                      Chart Run: *7*-19-Out-RE 21-27-34- / 5w

35 (RE) Birdy – Wild Horses
                      Chart Run: 38-23-*17*-22-24-30-30-33-Out-RE 35- / 9w

36 (21) Adele – Rolling In The Deep *P*
                      Chart Run: 14-19-20-Out-RE 20-20-Out-RE 16-10-*6*-9-11-9-8-6-6-8-8-11-11-15-18-9-15-Out-RE 13-21-36- / 25w

37 (31) Ivan – Help You Fly
                      Chart Run: 34-*3*-16-31-31-37- / 6w

38 (23) Sara Hartman - Satellite
                      Chart Run: *5*-19-23-38- / 4w

39 (NEW) Céline Dion – Encore un soir
                      Chart Run: *39*- / 1w

40 (35) Gabriela Gun?íková – I Stand
                      Chart Run: *32*-39-35-40- / 4w

Out of Top40
                      Out (30) Adele – Set Fire To The Rain *P* (21w)
                      Out (38) Justs – Heartbeat (2w)
                      Out (39) Adele – Rumour Has It (7w)
                      Out (40) Iveta Mukuchyan – LoveWave (3w)

• Album Top20

I’m so sorry for Ariana, but after just one week, “Dangerous Woman” already slips 1-2. The reason is finnish singer Tarja. The former Nightwish frontwoman has announced two releases for this year, one called “The Shadow Self”, which serves as a regular rock album and will be released in two months, and “The Brightest Void”, which serves as a prequel to “The Shadow Self”, which will be released tomorrow. But she pulled a Meghan Trainor and released “The Brightest Void” as an Apple Music exclusive already last friday, a week earlier than its release date, and since I’m an Apple Music user, it’s not surprise to see the album debuting a week earlier now, just like Meghan did it with “Thank You” three weeks ago. “The Brightest Void” is already Tarja’s ninth entry on the album charts since it started in 2010, and eighth consecutive #1 entry. Her debut “My Winter Storm” is the only one which missed the top spot, but only because it was originally released three years before I started compiling my album charts. But Ariana is still going on very strong. After only two weeks, “Dangerous Woman” is already my second most played album of 2016 – only behind “Delirium” by Ellie Goulding.

There are even three more new entries on the album charts this week, all landing inside the Top10. Following the release of the ‘Alice Through The Looking Glass’ movie, the soundtrack also makes an entry on the charts at #3. The soundtrack for the first movie didn’t make it to the charts, but there was also a compilation with several songs performed by artists like Avril Lavigne and Owl City, which debuted and peaked at #2 in early 2010. Fifth Harmony also own one of the debuts this week, as their second album “7/27” enters the charts at #6. The fourth and final entry comes from Flume as his album “Skin” is new at #9.

The compilation for the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 leaves the Top3 after five weeks (2-4), followed by Birdy who slips 4-5 with “Beautiful Lies”. The compilation gets certified with Gold this week, giving the contest its seventh certified compilation now. Selena Gomez’ “Revival” is up 10-7, while Jamie-Lee’s “Berlin” drops 5-8. Closing the Top10 is “25” by Adele, which is already back down 3-10 after a short concert effect.

A few albums drop out of the upper half. Meghan Trainor’s “Thank You” is down 6-11 in its fourth week, leaving the Top10 after three weeks just like her previous album “Title” did. “Metal Resistance” by Babymetal just got certified with Gold a week ago, and is down 9-12 now. Even bigger are the drops for Adele’s “21” (7-17) and Sara Hartman’s “Satellite” EP (8-19), which are likely to leave the charts next week. Also worth a mention is Carrie Underwood’s “Storyteller”, which leaves the Top20 this week after a very impressive chartrun.

1 (NEW) Tarja – The Brightest Void
                      Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

2 (1) Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman
                      Chart Run: *1*-2- / 2w

3 (NEW) Soundtrack / Danny Elfman – Alice Through The Looking Glass
                      Chart Run: *3*- / 1w

4 (2) Eurovision Song Contest 2016 *G*
                      Chart Run: 2-*1*-1-1-2-4- / 6w

5 (4) Birdy – Beautiful Lies *G*
                      Chart Run: *2*-5-6-8-10-12-11-6-4-5- / 10w

6 (NEW) Fifth Harmony – 7/27
                      Chart Run: *6*- / 1w

7 (10) Selena Gomez – Revival *3xG*
                      Chart Run: *1*-1-3-6-7-8-11-9-18-11-14-8-4-5-5-6-8-11-14-20-Out-RE 19-13-11-9-11-10-7- / 27w

8 (5) Jamie-Lee – Berlin
                      Chart Run: *3*-4-4-5-8- / 5w

9 (NEW) Flume – Skin
                      Chart Run: *9*- / 1w

10 (3) Adele – 25 *P*
                      Chart Run: *1*-2-1-2-7-5-6-9-7-8-9-8-10-12-17-18-19-Out-RE 15-2-3-10- / 21w

11 (6) Meghan Trainor – Thank You
                      Chart Run: *2*-3-6-11- / 4w

12 (9) Babymetal – Metal Resistance *G*
                      Chart Run: *1*-1-2-5-8-9-12- / 7w

13 (17) Mike Posner – At Night, Alone
                      Chart Run: *6*-16-17-13- / 4w

14 (16) Kygo – Cloud Nine
                      Chart Run: *13*-16-14- / 3w

15 (13) Gwen Stefani – This Is What The Truth Feels Like *G*
                      Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-4-5-8-7-12-13-15- / 11w

16 (19) Drake – Views
                      Chart Run: *4*-8-14-19-16- / 5w

17 (7) Adele – 21 *4xP*
                      Chart Run: 4-6-3-3-4-*2*-2-3-2-4-5-4-5-2-3-3-2-3-4-6-6-4-7-Out-RE 9-4-2-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-4-3-5-4-5-7-4-8-10-5-5-7-10-Out-RE 5-7-17- / 50w

18 (15) Zoë – Debut
                      Chart Run: *5*-14-17-15-18- / 5w

19 (8) Sara Hartman – Satellite EP
                      Chart Run: *3*-10-8-19- / 4w

20 (12) Dami Im – Classic Carpenters
                      Chart Run: *9*-12-20- / 3w

Out of Top20
                      Out (11) Adele – 19 (4w)
                      Out (14) Carrie Underwood – Storyteller *P* (26w)
                      Out (18) Amir – Au coeur de moi (3w)
                      Out (20) Grimes – Art Angels *P* (22w)

(sorry for eventual mistakes!)

Comment

• New certifications

GOLD
                        Eurovision Song Contest 2016 [album]

(these certifications were already added to the charts above)

Click here for the Certification Database

Comment

• Discography of FIFTH HARMONY | Reflection era
                          2 june 2016

SINGLES

Worth It feat. Kid Ink
                          [3rd single of ‘Reflection’]

Peak #12 (x1)
                          Weeks 7
                          Entry week 29/2015
                          Chart Run 24-15-16-*12*-21-30-36-Out
                          Year-End Charts 2015 #124
                          Certification -
                          Sledgehammer
                          [2nd single of ‘Reflection’]

Peak #18 (x1)
                          Weeks 8
                          Entry week 30/2015
                          Chart Run 27-*18*-25-32-35-34-27-30-Out
                          Year-End Charts 2015 #147
                          Certification -

ALBUMS

Reflection
                          [first studio album]

Peak #4 (x1)
                          Weeks 5
                          Entry week 30/2015
                          Chart Run 8-*4*-6-13-18-Out
                          Year-End Charts 2015 #68
                          Certification -

Comment

• What a re-entry for P!nk!

New OneRepublic still needs to grow on me...so far it hasn't convinced me much!

Celine Dion cover of the Queen's classic was heartbreaking at the BBMA

Comment

• Great #1 and nice new entries by P!nk and Celine Dion!!
                              https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...-first-edition

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...-first-edition

Comment

• OMG I swear we share the same fave and least fave from DW!! Well, add Bad Decissions and it's perfect! I Don't Care is my least fav as well, along with Sometimes, but Sometimes is still better
                                Big yess for Into You finally reach the top spot
                                Do you like 7/27? I'm dissapointed tbh, I expected t to be really good but it's not even close to mu expectation
                                eas•y /?z?/

Comment

• P!nk re-entering the Top 5 is amazing!
                                  My Hot 20 Of The Week

My Twitter

Comment

• Wohoo IY at #1
                                    Great to see David and Zara enter the Top 10!

I like "Nemo", so maybe I have to check out Tarja's album
                                    Good entry for 5H's album. It's nice and I guess I'll give it another spin, nothing groundbreaking though.

Cute entry for Flume, it's an interesting sound. His style and looks (including the visuals for his album) are flawless though

I love both 5H catalogue singles (I hate the Reflection cover though )
                                    2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• That's a great hold Revival is having on your albums chart. Also nice to see 21 around there, one of my favorite albums ever!
                                      Watch TINI - Got Me Started (Official Video) on Vevo!

Comment

• Into You is great!
                                        And loving the Eurovision entries! ;-)

Comment

• 1 (2) Ariana Grande – Into You
                                          Great chart-run so far! - Even though I like Ariana and I attended her concert in Cologne, I've had no urge to listen to her album yet. It's strange but I think the snippets are effing boring and I'm not ready for another mumblingfest (I'm still in love with ZAYN's album xD)

2 (1) Kerli – Blossom
                                          Amazing music video but I don't like the song; great chart-run, though.

Wow! I didn't see that coming! Personally, I think that the song itself is incredible but the way she oversings the vowels can be annoying. Nevertheless, it's great to see a Eurovision entry being so high and reaching a new peak!

Her best single to date!

Yes! Bulgaria did everything right this year!

Stunning voice, insane production but lame chorus. I really think that the lazily-written chorus is the reason why it didn't win in Stockholm.

Guetta has become so incredibly basic and that Larsson chic is really not my cup of tea. #hateit

10 (4) Jamala – 1944
                                          It doesn't do that bad ;) The performance was stunning and sooooooo emotional! I'm glad that not a generic song but a great compoisition won!

Great track!

I still can't get into Tarja at the moment. I don't like the song, it's listenable, though.

<3 One of my big favourites this year! - I can totally understand why it didn't win,t hough. Actually, I'm still surprised that juries put it still #5. That's very high for a very Eurovision-esque track with cringe-worthy and cheesy lyrics!

17 (9) Adele – Hello *P*
                                          Thanks to her concert, I started to like the song again! Before that, the over-exposure on radio killed it for me.

19 (12) Zoë – Loin d’ici
                                          Cute! It's a pity that juries killed another Top 10 result for Austria. I don't love the track but it would have been nice to see a French song doing so well.

FINALLY! - Even though I'm not being very active in the Personal Chart section, you know that I follow your charts and I wondered why it takes so long to enter "Wherever I Go" - I'm glad it'S already Top 20! It's a grower!

It's a shame Germany doesn't embrace its best pop artist like they did in 2010 or 2011. This should have smashed! I'm glad it is smashing on your charts!

Not as bad as I thought it's going to be.

The only really annoying track on your chart

26 (24) Greta Salome – Hear Them Calling
                                          I like the track but I didn't miss it in the final. I can totally understand why Greta didn't make it.

Wow! 5x Gold is incredible!

Switzerland really needs to get it shit together. We saw some light in 2008, 2009 and 2012 but those performances were either amateurish or they could simply not sing. Rykka's performance combined both: Horrible vocals and burning/fluming armpits.

31 (26) Imany – Don’t Be So Shy
                                          Love!

Another great track!

33 (28) Adele – Hometown Glory
                                          I just heard it once: At Adele's concert! Need to buy her first album!

Another great track

#17 is a bad peak for Birdy (on your charts) You don't feel it that much but you can't let it go either?

It really needs a better peak

37 (31) Ivan – Help You Fly

40 (35) Gabriela Gun?íková – I Stand
                                          This was robbed.

It's to early to see "Heartbeat" and "LoveWave" leave
                                          Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

11 (10) Meghan Trainor – Me Too
                                            13 (11) Ariana Grande feat. Lil Wayne – Let Me Love You
                                            17 (9) Adele – Hello *P*
                                            24 (16) Grimes – California
                                            28 (37) Ariana Grande – Be Alright
                                            • Whew! "Into You" is finally up where it belongs, and DW avoids the shame of only spawning one chart-topper. ;)
                                            • I've been giving "Just Like Fire" more chances to grow on me...but it just isn't happening. At this point, I'd say it's my least favorite single of hers since..."Funhouse"? Granted, I never checked out "Today's The Day", which could be even worse.
                                            • I've been randomly getting back into "Let Me Love You" this week, after it was briefly over-shadowed by all the "new"/previously-unheard DW tracks. It reminds me of "Love Me Harder", which is definitely one of my favorites on My Everything.
                                            • That rebound for "Be Alright" is a nice surprise, especially since you were just saying how it's one of your least favorites on the album!
                                            • I didn't realize that "Work From Home" hasn't even dented your chart yet...but I guess that shouldn't be TOO shocking, since it's a bit like Ri's "Work", which I know you don't appreciate.

Yet another chart that I'm totally into, Tansike!
                                            last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

But you were away for a very long time, weren't you?
                                              Yes, there are post quotas. 250 posts within 5 days are allowed, not more, at least from what i remember. That's 50 a day - still quite a lot.
                                              Me neither. That's why there were some (rare) weeks where i'm not able to reply to all those personal Charts out there, or don't post the chart updates in the Artist Chart Analysis section i usually post.
                                              Not completely away but yeah, I rarely posted before March-April 2015 and sometimes I didn't even read the forum for weeks. I plan to stick around now but probably no way I'll come close to those limits.

Nothing too exciting for me on the chart this (last) week I'm afraid . Still some great songs (like "Loin d'ici") of course but nothing new that has caught my interest. Good though to see the new peak for "Lighthouse", "Church Bells" climbing again and Rykka still moving in the right direction. My favourite on the albums chart has to be Selena Gomez's album; hadn't really noticed before it's climbing was climbing again since it re-entered and i had also almost forgot how much I like the best songs on it (especially "Cologne" of course).
                                              Weekly Top 30 | 2020 YEC | 2018 YEC | 2017 YEC | 2016 YEC | 2015 YEC

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleArsonist
                                                What a re-entry for P!nk!

New OneRepublic still needs to grow on me...so far it hasn't convinced me much!

Celine Dion cover of the Queen's classic was heartbreaking at the BBMA
                                                P!nk's song got played at the end of the new 'Alice Through The Looking Glass' movie and i loved it! Now i'm playing it a lot lately and it sounds so good

Hope it really grows on you. It's pretty good. Not as good as most "Native" singles for me as of now, but it keeps on growing on me as well from time to time...

Agree

Originally posted by vinnie65
                                                Great #1 and nice new entries by P!nk and Celine Dion!!
                                                Glad you like these

Originally posted by HaskaWuga
                                                OMG I swear we share the same fave and least fave from DW!! Well, add Bad Decissions and it's perfect! I Don't Care is my least fav as well, along with Sometimes, but Sometimes is still better
                                                Big yess for Into You finally reach the top spot
                                                Do you like 7/27? I'm dissapointed tbh, I expected t to be really good but it's not even close to mu expectation
                                                That's great! "Bad Decisions" is so so for me. Probably in the middle part of all songs. But as i said, even the weakest song on the album is pretty good
                                                I'm not really sure about "Sometimes", the beginning (that 'lalala' part) is so cringe a bit, the rest is actually very good...
                                                It was finally time. Won't last for too long though...
                                                I think the album is quite good, but not as good as expected after the awesome "Work From Home". So yeah i'm a bit disappointed as well...

Originally posted by Jack
                                                P!nk re-entering the Top 5 is amazing!
                                                Since she's #1 on your charts, i knew you'd love that re-entry I'm back to loving it!

Originally posted by KokoCollino
                                                Wohoo IY at #1
                                                Great to see David and Zara enter the Top 10!

I like "Nemo", so maybe I have to check out Tarja's album
                                                Good entry for 5H's album. It's nice and I guess I'll give it another spin, nothing groundbreaking though.

Cute entry for Flume, it's an interesting sound. His style and looks (including the visuals for his album) are flawless though

I love both 5H catalogue singles (I hate the Reflection cover though )
                                                Glad you like these moves

Hmm not sure if you would like Tarja's album. "Nemo" is on another level compared to the stuff on "The Brightest Void". "An Empty Dream" probably comes close, or at least the closest from all songs. It's not a regular album by the way, it's just a 'mini-album' and serves as a prequel to the upcoming regular album called "The Shadow Self" which will be released in early august
                                                Agree, "7/27" is nothing groundbreaking, but still pretty solid. Expected more after the awesome lead single though.

i ADORE the covers for the singles and the album. That's the only reason why i got "Skin". Unfortunately, the music is not really mine except a few tracks which are pretty good.

Haha yeah that album cover is not good, but glad you love their singles

Originally posted by alestevens
                                                That's a great hold Revival is having on your albums chart. Also nice to see 21 around there, one of my favorite albums ever!
                                                Glad you like these two albums "21" benefitted from Adele's concert last month, that's why it's back, while "Revival" will most likely climb even further this week due to "Kill Em With Kindness"...

Originally posted by Colbie
                                                Into You is great!
                                                And loving the Eurovision entries! ;-)
                                                Glad you love the ESC entries and "Into You"! I'd love to see a personal charts from you

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow
                                                  Great chart-run so far! - Even though I like Ariana and I attended her concert in Cologne, I've had no urge to listen to her album yet. It's strange but I think the snippets are effing boring and I'm not ready for another mumblingfest (I'm still in love with ZAYN's album xD)
                                                  Oh you think they're boring? That's interesting... what did you think about "My Everything"? I think "Dangerous Woman" is even better than that as a whole. "Into You" is the best track though.

Originally posted by Mainshow
                                                  2 (1) Kerli – Blossom
                                                  Amazing music video but I don't like the song; great chart-run, though.
                                                  The video is really good indeed! This would be awesome if an artist performs on stage like this... (i think you even mentioned this would be a cool ESC performance in the topic for "Blossom")

Wow! I didn't see that coming! Personally, I think that the song itself is incredible but the way she oversings the vowels can be annoying. Nevertheless, it's great to see a Eurovision entry being so high and reaching a new peak!
                                                  I already liked this while listening to the songs of the compilation, but i'm as much in love with "Lighthouse" right now as never before, so it definitely is one of the rare songs that 'survive' the charts after the contest. Her live vocals were awful on the final though, glad you like the studio version as well

Her best single to date!
                                                  Better than "Someone Like You"? or even "Rolling In The Deep"?

Yes! Bulgaria did everything right this year!
                                                  Agree. Their success was well deserved this year and I’m glad this became their most successful ESC entry so far

Stunning voice, insane production but lame chorus. I really think that the lazily-written chorus is the reason why it didn't win in Stockholm.
                                                  Hmm I don’t think this got a lame chorus. I know it’s a bit repetitive but there’s worse out there. Even that song got something worse: That facetime line…

Guetta has become so incredibly basic and that Larsson chic is really not my cup of tea. #hateit
                                                  hope you can escape from this now that the Euro starts. I love Zara and her album is one of my most anticipated releases this year…

10 (4) Jamala – 1944
                                                  It doesn't do that bad ;) The performance was stunning and sooooooo emotional! I'm glad that not a generic song but a great compoisition won!
                                                  On my charts? True… but it could to even better, especially for an ESC winner. Anyway, I agree, the performance was exceptional good and she’s a deserved winner. I wish it would have been more successful on the charts all around the world though.

I still can't get into Tarja at the moment. I don't like the song, it's listenable, though.
                                                  No problem. I think you’re just growing out of that music somehow, don’t you think so? Because you already had your ‘problems’ by getting into “Endless Forms Most Beautiful”. The song grew back on me due to the release of “The Brightest Void”, which is better than expected. I still hope “The Shadow Self” will be way better than its prequel though.

<3 One of my big favourites this year! - I can totally understand why it didn't win,t hough. Actually, I'm still surprised that juries put it still #5. That's very high for a very Eurovision-esque track with cringe-worthy and cheesy lyrics!
                                                  Oh you thought it could have done even worse? As much as I dislike the politics in this country, I would have loved to see Sergey winning the contest with this song. He’s SO handsome!

17 (9) Adele – Hello *P*
                                                  Thanks to her concert, I started to like the song again! Before that, the over-exposure on radio killed it for me.
                                                  Glad to hear that! It’s kinda similar with me. It will be interesting to see if this survives the time like “Someone Like You” or “Rolling In The Deep” did…

19 (12) Zoë – Loin d’ici
                                                  Cute! It's a pity that juries killed another Top 10 result for Austria. I don't love the track but it would have been nice to see a French song doing so well.
                                                  Isn’t it a bit surprising juries held this down? I thought they would love it, while it could be the public votes that would hold this down. But it still did very well compared to Austria’s pre-Conchita results.

FINALLY! - Even though I'm not being very active in the Personal Chart section, you know that I follow your charts and I wondered why it takes so long to enter "Wherever I Go" - I'm glad it'S already Top 20! It's a grower!
                                                  Glad to hear this! Yeah you already mentioned this a while ago I think “Wherever I Go” keeps on growing on me, so #20 will definitely not remain its peak ;)

It's a shame Germany doesn't embrace its best pop artist like they did in 2010 or 2011. This should have smashed! I'm glad it is smashing on your charts!
                                                  I know right I mean, “Beat To My Melody” is even her first single EVER to miss an entry on the german charts It’s such a brilliant pop track, the Dayne S remix (or how it’s called) is brilliant too, I can’t believe this flopped the way it did.

The only really annoying track on your chart
                                                  I give you that because you usually have a great taste but this is brilliant

Switzerland really needs to get it shit together. We saw some light in 2008, 2009 and 2012 but those performances were either amateurish or they could simply not sing. Rykka's performance combined both: Horrible vocals and burning/fluming armpits.
                                                  You can’t believe the negative press she got over here, it was ridiculous and I was so sorry for her. I think the track is actually really good. Her oblique voice kinda works well with the melody of the song, at least on the studio version, that’s also why it’s still on the charts as I quite like it. She didn’t sound good at all live though which was sad cause she sounded good on the rehearsals. But it was another typical swiss entry (= amateurish)

#17 is a bad peak for Birdy (on your charts) You don't feel it that much but you can't let it go either?
                                                  Ha, you described this perfectly! I like it, a lot actually, but not enough for it to get a higher peak or climb further. But it’s also too good to not have a spot on the charts somehow. And you’re right, it’s her lowest peaking entry on my charts so far, and even after that ‘longevity’ it’s still her least successful song going by points so far…

It's to early to see "Heartbeat" and "LoveWave" leave
                                                  Sorry. I guess these were typical ESC entries: Liked them a lot during the contest, but didn’t bother to listen to them again right afterwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix98
                                                    • Whew! "Into You" is finally up where it belongs, and DW avoids the shame of only spawning one chart-topper. ;)
                                                    • I've been giving "Just Like Fire" more chances to grow on me...but it just isn't happening. At this point, I'd say it's my least favorite single of hers since..."Funhouse"? Granted, I never checked out "Today's The Day", which could be even worse.
                                                    • I've been randomly getting back into "Let Me Love You" this week, after it was briefly over-shadowed by all the "new"/previously-unheard DW tracks. It reminds me of "Love Me Harder", which is definitely one of my favorites on My Everything.
                                                    • That rebound for "Be Alright" is a nice surprise, especially since you were just saying how it's one of your least favorites on the album!
                                                    • I didn't realize that "Work From Home" hasn't even dented your chart yet...but I guess that shouldn't be TOO shocking, since it's a bit like Ri's "Work", which I know you don't appreciate.

Yet another chart that I'm totally into, Tansike!
                                                    Ha, depending on the upcoming singles, i'm sure she has the chance to score even more #1s. But the competition is quite big at the moment, so i'm not sure if she can get more than one week at number one...
                                                    Funny thing is it's probably the complete opposite with me, and i'd call "Just Like Fire" as one of my most favorite singles by P!nk ever
                                                    "Let Me Love You" is definitely a little gem on the album. It reminds me of "Best Mistake", which was one of my faves on "My Everything". I still wish she would have picked another rapper... what about Big Sean for the third time? I'm sure his voice would have made it even better...
                                                    I spinned "Dangerous Woman" a lot so even one of my least fave was able to get a nice spot, as it was released as a promo single. Don't expect much from it from now on though...
                                                    Oh how come you think so? "Work From Home" was actually pretty big... its chartrun is: 4-*3*-4-6-12-15-18-18-23-29-Out so it spent 10 weeks on the charts earlier this year and got certified with Gold. I only listed the "Reflection" singles above as i wanted to post the things from their first era, while the new album "7/27" wasn't able to let "Work From Home" re-enter the charts. And i actually think "Work From Home" is one of the best songs of the year so far

Thanks a lot

Not completely away but yeah, I rarely posted before March-April 2015 and sometimes I didn't even read the forum for weeks. I plan to stick around now but probably no way I'll come close to those limits.

Nothing too exciting for me on the chart this (last) week I'm afraid . Still some great songs (like "Loin d'ici") of course but nothing new that has caught my interest. Good though to see the new peak for "Lighthouse", "Church Bells" climbing again and Rykka still moving in the right direction. My favourite on the albums chart has to be Selena Gomez's album; hadn't really noticed before it's climbing was climbing again since it re-entered and i had also almost forgot how much I like the best songs on it (especially "Cologne" of course).
                                                    Ah okay. Yeah now that you said it i remember you actually posted sometimes every now and then, for example when Emmelie De Forest released something new

No problem. There wasn't much going on on that week, but maybe this week will have something new for you?
                                                    Glad you like these movements on the charts though, and glad to hear you like "Revival" the most. It will climb even further this week...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X